PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: So tonight they almost 100% crown the fraud * Lakers the 2020 Bubble/Disney "Champs"

Rummpd
10-09-2020, 07:19 AM
Peripatetic BSPN proclaimed GOAT and likely media choice MVP James will still be 4-6
Quit on Pelicans Davis will likely get screwed out of MVP despite James could not make playoffs without him
Same play without the rules agent who like the Lakers is just a pawn behind the throne of the self proclaimed KANG
Another agent type now the GM and got almost no votes for executive of year by peers
Tampering charges in past
Rondo's smirk (he might actually be the true behind the throne MVP as he has hit some big shots though)
Kuzma's softness and hype
HOward father of a football team - has one great game and he is hyped again while in reality might be overall the biggest fail ever of a former top 3 player in league
"Plug and play" 3rd choice (at least) coach - with Kidd still waiting in wings and ready to backstab any moment so don't get too comfortable as HC
Overly overt drama to the Mamba = which most players did not even know
Magic still demanding credit despite a total flame out and quit without even telling owner first - announced on TV program
Buss family as owners - with all their internal and external drama and they picked Magic of course
Former starting borderline crazy center cannot even get on the floor now
8 on 5 - early nebulous foul trouble by rival's key players over and over again and then they always let James (Rondo too) be a thug in 4th on both sides of ball.
Lucky to avoid the two best *title competitors and still have been gifted multiple wins
Those teams they played often had multiple key injuries
No travel between games - so every game is home game with an *
Sure thing of all - is rioting in LA with torching cars tonight, even though seemingly their fans hardly watched
Lowest ratings ever despite being commissioner's and TNT/ESPN/Disney's and now ABC's baby
Lost one finals game already to a JV Lite team without 2 leading scorers and best defensive star and were gifted key calls in game 4 with Heat still missing a leading scorer.

Enjoy the forthcoming *title LAL fans::nope

Go Heat:ihit:wow Pull a miracle and take it against all odds to game 6

lefty
10-09-2020, 09:28 AM
But Thkip

Thebesteva
10-09-2020, 10:46 AM
lol @ Spurs fans saying low ratings discredit a championship :rollin

DMC
10-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Meh..

Spurs weren't catching up anyhow. Enjoy more years of "diamond in the rough" that turns into "Rat Infested Crackhouse of..." thread upstairs..

Rummpd
10-09-2020, 11:57 AM
Go Heat - any true and honest LAL fan has no defense that is legit in good conscience to back this team or the upcoming ***bubble title

Rummpd
10-09-2020, 12:01 PM
I will be of few in USA watching this travesty as pulling hard for like able undermanned Heat but of course NBA panicked over ratings and convinced Covid originating and very repressive country to suddenly out of nowhere put on the overtly dramatic “mamba” uniform show.
BLUF: if close - nebulous 4th calls will surely all go way LAL way to get the fraud champs their fraud title

phxspurfan
10-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Literally no one cares about this year's bubble basketball playoffs. Not even most Lakers fans except the die hards.

Winning one for Kobe would be cool though

Rummpd
10-09-2020, 12:18 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30071914/nba-finals-was-nba-moonshot-final-days-bubble

Da two great Frauds getting pictures

lefty
10-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Don't do this Thkip!!!!

Chucho
10-09-2020, 01:02 PM

No, having a 90 day rest period/roid cycle before the POs is what discredits it.

Everyone not watching just solidifies what everyone thinks about sports' biggest asterisk.

More people watched the Spurs in the Finals than LeBron, Davis and the Lakers. :rollin

lefty
10-09-2020, 01:26 PM
No, having a 90 day rest period/roid cycle before the POs is what discredits it.

Everyone not watching just solidifies what everyone thinks about sports' biggest asterisk.

More people watched the Spurs in the Finals than LeBron, Davis and the Lakers. :rollin

Every other team had the same rest time and steroid recycling

Chucho
10-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Every other team had the same rest time and steroid recycling

And they'd get laughed at and would probably have shittier ratings. The season should have been cancelled. Teams should be be in camp, not prepping for the draft and witnessing a ratings nightmare finals.

Rummpd
10-10-2020, 01:39 AM
Ha ha I was wrong as a one man JV team extends the series!

Play Boban
10-10-2020, 01:59 AM
Fake news

superbigtime
10-10-2020, 07:35 AM
I knew Butler was a good player but he has shown that he is elite. Clearly more heart and leadership than Kawhi.

Monostradamus
10-10-2020, 10:28 AM
No self-respecting Lakers fan would try to pass this off as a 100% legit title. This absolutely should be an asterisk ring in the record books, regardless of who won.

TimDunkem
10-10-2020, 10:33 AM
No self-respecting Lakers fan would try to pass this off as a 100% legit title. This absolutely should be an asterisk ring in the record books, regardless of who won.

They would be the first to point it out too if it was literally any other team up 3-2.

Play Boban
10-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Yeah but you also have to factor in their title was made harder because of the racial injustice they faced, the Jacob Blake shooting might’ve brought down a lesser team, but this Laker team soldiered on against all the adversity and racism they went against. Pretty admirable imho.

Monostradamus
10-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Yeah but you also have to factor in their title was made harder because of the racial injustice they faced, the Jacob Blake shooting might’ve brought down a lesser team, but this Laker team soldiered on against all the adversity and racism they went against. Pretty admirable imho.
Shut up, faggot.

Rummpd
10-10-2020, 11:43 AM
\

To be fair - many other NBA teams and players have also taken stands for social justice. Bucks from WI were the team that led the sit out despite championship aspirations themselves.

Rummpd
10-11-2020, 05:27 AM
So this happens tonight surely? Or will Heat perform a miracle again?

LkrFan
10-11-2020, 08:34 AM

https://media4.giphy.com/media/3oEdv07JVXwhImYGWc/giphy-downsized.gif

LkrFan
10-11-2020, 08:36 AM

Doesn't matter who wins. Here are the facts:

1999*
2020*

Rummpd
10-11-2020, 09:19 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesportsrush.com/nba-news-will-lakers-anthony-davis-be-suspended-for-slap-on-jae-crowder-nba-releases-statement-on-alleged-suspension-nba-finals-game-5/%3famp

Adds to ******asterisk another NBA sham involving Fakers of course - blatant DQ ignored per expected norm.

koriwhat
10-11-2020, 01:31 PM
I knew Butler was a good player but he has shown that he is elite. Clearly more heart and leadership than Kawhi.

indeed

Rummpd
10-11-2020, 02:30 PM
indeed

Definitely on upswing and passed George by making finals and if he gets to 7 I put him on top plane

Rummpd
10-11-2020, 07:01 PM
This very likely happens tonight as AD was not suspended his thuggish face slap of course to win their sham **bubble title

Rummpd
10-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Enjoy the victory and sure to be LAL riots and the sham title

SuperCam
10-11-2020, 07:41 PM
can't wait for lekang to call out fat faggot trump in post mvp speech :tu

Laker_1995
10-11-2020, 07:50 PM
The chip counts if Miami comes back and wins

but since we will win it doesn’t count lol

SuperCam
10-11-2020, 07:51 PM
you fggots harped so much about the * now that bam and dragic are back you forgot to leave anything left in the cupboard :lol

Laker_1995
10-11-2020, 07:58 PM
you fggots harped so much about the * now that bam and dragic are back you forgot to leave anything left in the cupboard :lol

naw it don’t count anymore because we up 28

Rummpd
10-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Got to give you credit you and LkRFan have been main Fakers fans on site and did stick loyally with your talented but despicable team. Enjoy this whatever it is title and stay safe away from the sure to be victory riots....

DMC
10-11-2020, 09:38 PM
The chip counts if Miami comes back and wins

but since we will win it doesn’t count lol

Congrats Post Pau faggot, I'm sure you earned it.

Rummpd
10-12-2020, 02:15 AM
Congrats fans of Lakers

Laker_1995
10-12-2020, 03:17 AM
Congrats Post Pau faggot, I'm sure you earned it.

been on this app for a min bro don’t play me . My other account I never recovered . It was the “ fanatic “ one . But I guess aha been rocking with my team since 2000 and that’s facts

Spurtacular
10-12-2020, 04:05 AM
A fake champion for a fake year.
Fakers "winning" is very apropos.

davethedope
10-12-2020, 04:33 AM
I have to admit a part of me enjoyed seeing that big phony Lebron up their cradling that fraud title in an empty gym. It's poetic justice really, no one gives a fuck about your fake championship.

Don't get me wrong. LeBron is an all-time great, but going to LA really turned me off, and now he's nothing more than a big mouth, Hollywood, hypocritical phony.

Rummpd
10-12-2020, 06:19 AM
*Maybe the Fakers rings should best come out of a Crackerjack box?

LkrFan
10-12-2020, 07:42 AM
indeed

He scored 12pts in an elimination game. #Fraud

LaMarcus Bryant
10-12-2020, 09:09 AM
Next season starts in what, 3 weeks? Aint nobody gonna remember this whack fraud ass playoffs :lol only lebron nut huggers

koriwhat
10-12-2020, 11:27 AM
He scored 12pts in an elimination game. #Fraud

yeah it was a pretty shit ending for the finals for him. gassed out from putting the team on his shoulders for the series.