PDA

View Full Version : Parker questions resigning?

smackdaddy11
07-12-2003, 12:14 PM
I found this post at the ESPN message boards.

boards.go.com/cgi/nba/req...irstThread (http://boards.go.com/cgi/nba/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=nba_sas&id=179766&move=firstThread)

I have no idea if this quote is true, however it should be checked on by someone who can find out. I tried searching French media sources to see where it was but no luck.

Here is the free english translation.

«I would remember of all that when j?arriverai in contract end», the Tony words Parker in L?Equipe shows well that the leader tricolore n?a not at all appreciated l?attitude his club and of his trainer that wished to enlist Jason Kidd, the next season. «When one won, I thought sufficiently to have proved for that the club me done confidence», declares TP. It asserts n?avoir nothing against the leader of the Net ones but castigates the tactics of its leaders: «One lost Robinson, it is necessary for us a big one, not a new leader». The contract prolongation of Kidd to the Net ones assures the Tricolore dune places of tenured one with the Spurs but l?ambiance particularly should be stretched to the return.

I get that Tony will "remeber this" when he is a free agent.

If anyone can find a better translation, the better. I'm not trying to cause any uproar but I think it should be checked out.

IF this is true, hey Tony :moon

What will the anti Kidd contingent say about this if true?

Bounce580
07-12-2003, 12:18 PM
I can't see him holding a grudge for two years....especially around Pop. He'd be murdered before he has a chance to test FA.

Walton Buys Off Me
07-12-2003, 12:19 PM
If this is true- with an emphasis on the if part, then Mr. Parker needs to know his place. He also needs to review videotape of his 'less-than-stellar' performances in games 4, 5 and 6 of the Finals. If it weren't for Speedy Claxton, then....the rest as they say may be history.

Settle down Tony, just because everyone in France is telling you that you're the greatest thing since a baguette, you went AWOL for three straight games in the NBA Finals- which just might have something to do with our interest in Kidd.

Shut up and play- and be thankful you're not a Net right now.

Whottt
07-12-2003, 12:25 PM

Whottt
07-12-2003, 12:27 PM
I'd say well done Pro Kidds...you guys are gonna get what you want in just about 2 years.

You guys didn's want Tony and now you are gonna get to not have him.

Nicely done..

I don't blame Tony. Spurs didn't have faith in him, they preferred Kidd over him...Kidd left them hanging with their dicks in their hands...And Pop thought everyone was going to be as forgiving about an attempted buttfucking as DROB was.

Good Job Pro Kidd's, most of you guys wanted Tony out of here at any cost and now you will get it.

I mean we all know Tony sucks and you can put shit around Duncan and he will an NBA title..I'd say you guys should be happy Parker won't be holding the team back anylonger.

Where are all the guys that claimed that people saying Parker wouldn't like Kidd here didn't know what they were talking about? I can't seem to find any of those guys anymore.

Oh and don't count on Tony forgetting about it like David did...He's french you know..

Face it...this entire failure of an offeseason can be laid at the feet of everyone who stupidly wanted Jason Kidd and got burnt by him. No one else. Kidd lover are responsible for this. And yes that includes the ones employed by the Spurs.

T Park Num 9
07-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Quoteing Jay Howard when they traded Sean Elliott for Dennis Rodman. "There is no silver lining in this cloud, this is a terribly one sided deal that has cost the Spurs some fans, and some players trust"

A guy goes out in the playoffs, busts his ass, plays awesome against the Lakers, and gets repayed by having the team go after the guy he just beat in the Finals.

I would take that as disrespect too as well.

Suprise suprise guys, but my level of respect for Popovich dropped a level.

SequSpur
07-12-2003, 12:35 PM
J. Kidd was the best player available. The Spurs had cash, so you go after him. Parker failed to show up in Game 5 and Game 6. Maybe that had a factor. Kidd was in his head big time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Parker backs up Claxton. :lol

Whottt
07-12-2003, 12:38 PM
Preach it TPark!

I love how all these guys that wanted Parker gone are now trying to put this on Tony...

Tony just got a lesson in "it's just business 101" by the Spurs..
and he is merely showing he learned that lesson.

Loyalty is a funny thing..you generally have to give it to recieve it..and teams for whom players have to give up millions in endorsements to play for need to give a little bit more loyalty than most.

DROB spoiled the Spurs..and they are in for a rude awakening..on the court and off of it.

Edit: I have a feeling Tony is probably going to be a bit of a cancer from this point on, where the Spurs are concerned. It will probably be in our best interest to move him before his contract is up. Shouldn't be that difficult to move a guy that will probably be a top 5 PG within the next 2 years.

smackdaddy11
07-12-2003, 12:40 PM
I'm not trying to put anything on anyone.

I'm going to see IF this is true. If it is, I'll chime in.

T Park Num 9
07-12-2003, 12:45 PM
Whott your 100% correct on DRob spoiling the Spurs with his loyalty.

Parker and his agent more than likely will remember this,
and in two years when he is a FA, is when hell be averaging 20 points and 8 assits a game.

Cuss Parker all you want, he is just showing HUMAN feelings for disrespect.

Busts his ass in the playoffs to get what in return??

A guy trying to replace him whos ass he kicked in the Finals?!?!?!?!?!?

picnroll
07-12-2003, 12:45 PM
Like I said before the relationship between Pop and Tony has changed. It's no longer Father - Son in Tony's eyes and the Spurs are more dependent on Tony now than ever no matter what anyone thinks. So mature or not mature on Tony's part Pop better figure out a way to undo the mess that this whole Kidd affair has created. Screaming ain't gonna cut because Parker's likely to scream right back at you. And you can't unload TP now for anything nearly close to fair value. There're teams laying in wait to get their hands on Parker. They know there's a strain and their likely to cultivate a relationship.

Fact is TP was right all along. Spurs didn't need Kidd. They needed a big. Maybe in the end they couldn't get one but that's what they needed. Kidd fucked everyone in this play, including his best bud Duncan.

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Dump his ass for Brand and sign Arenas. Spurs fans always get emotional about any player wearing a Spurs uni. They'll get over it (ie Daniels).

smackdaddy11
07-12-2003, 12:51 PM
And you can't unload TP now for anything nearly close to fair value.

Not true. With all of the cap space the Spurs have this is the best time to do it.

T Park Num 9
07-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Sterling will keep Brand.

All the good FAs are gone.

We blew this summer big fucking time.

Only way they get something is that they trade for it.

And many teams prob arnt wiling to trade right now.....

Spurs are in a tough spot now.............

Whottt
07-12-2003, 01:02 PM
That's funny MB, we weren't emotional about Elton Brand or J O'Neal coming here to start in front of Malik. And he has been a Spur longer than Parker has.

Face it..the decision to go after Kidd wasn't necessary, it was a bad move, a pipe dream, and it was done in a very heavy handed manner.

Just about any player in the NBA would react as Tony is...

And yeah Arenas looks pretty good right now since Tony has been taught by the Spurs that it is just a business.

Just remember business is about making money and SA is about the worst place in the NBA to do business.

Ah let's see if we can **** Manu over now..

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2003, 01:05 PM
The Spurs went after the best point guard in the game for one reason alone...Tim Duncan. He does not deserve to play in the prime of his career without the best possible talent available now that DRob has retired. Rose was never a full-time starter.

picnroll
07-12-2003, 01:10 PM
You better hope a S&T offer of Parker for Brand works if you make it. And you better pray if it doesn't work that Parker and his agent never get wind that the offer was made (and these things have a funny way of getting around I'll bet). Because if Parker gets wind that you just tried to dump him again, and to the Clippers, a week in Chernobyl's gonna be more fun than the Spur's locker room.

50 Cent
07-12-2003, 01:13 PM
I have worried about Pop and Tony's relationship for a while now. I think Pop's riding of him in the last few years has been very good for his development, but I think Pop needs to start giving Tony some credit and admitting how important he is to this team. While the NBA is a business, you have to walk a fine line and ensure that you don't destroy team chemistry in the process of seeking out the best possible available talent. Putting 2 starters from a Championship team on the trading block isn't the best way to ensure that player loyalty is going to continue. I hope Pop has some plan to reassure these guys of their importance to the team, because he has without a doubt done some damage letting Kidd use this team like he did.

Whottt
07-12-2003, 01:24 PM
#1. Forget about Brand. He aint coming with Dunleavy coaching the Clips. In fact I expect to hear Elton has accepted the Clips contract offer any day now. No I am not an insider but then again I didn't need one to know we weren't gonna get Kidd and that Tony wasn't gonna like us trying to sign him.

#2. We can still salvage things with Tony possibly..Pop can always says he wanted the fastest player in the NBA leading Kidd's break.

I don't know if Tony will buy it, and frankly these comments in this interview are cancerous.

I don't think it's a bad idea to go for Arenas...he has trade value if nothing else. Dunno if we can get him though..and trying might piss Manu off. He is probably gonna be a starter somewhere else though.

Dammit I am bummed we didn't use our draft pick on a big..

picnroll
07-12-2003, 01:47 PM
I think at the end of the negotiations the fact that Pop was willing to trade TP to free up a little more cap room to make an offer to Mourning is going to be veeerry hard for Pop to smooth things over with Parker.

Ultimate irony of the whole courting of Kidd. How about Parker blows up into a superstar and demands as a condition of resigning the firing of Pop.

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2003, 01:49 PM
Um, it's not like that was the only thing Pop wanted to get out of that trade.

picnroll
07-12-2003, 01:59 PM
Maybe not Marcus. What I got from putting things togehter from RC's cooments was the Spurs thought they were falling out of the picture because they didn't know what the salary cap was going to be and didn't know if they'd have $2 or 4 million so couldn't make an offer to Mourning, couldn't look at the records etc.. That Mourning was the key. What I want to know is if Kidd was playing them, which I think he ws, why did he let NJ make that supposed S&T offer of TP and Bowen to SA theat supposedly the Spurs countered? Was that all just press BS?

What else did they think they would get besides Kidd in the supposed Kidd for TP, Malik offer to NJ?

Someday they'll have to write a story about this. Maybe Kori can do it.

o0drpill0o
07-12-2003, 02:00 PM
Popovich just needs to sit down with Parker and carefully explain to him the simple truth: it was not about replacing you at all, it was about giving you and Tim the best teammate available to us. You guys were going to be great together. Now you're going to have to be great for us by yourself.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Spurs are committed to Tony Parker as one of the key pieces of this team. This "just a business" crap does not apply here IMO. It's too bad Popovich seems to have been too busy getting shafted by free agents to take the time to let Tony in on the details of the plan.

Tony needs to suck it the hell up and stop being such a pussy about this whole thing. I think his agent has him convinced that Pop was trying to screw him by "severely impacting his market value" or some shit like that, and that makes me fucking mad. But if Tony doesn't get his shit together by the first day of training camp and start acting like a man and a professional, I say **** him. He can leave if he wants. We would lose an important part of the puzzle, no doubt, but that's just the way it goes some times. This team is for grownups, which is why we didn't go after Payton IMO. But Tony can only pull out the whole "I'm only twenty years old" excuses for so long.

My money's on the likelihood that the kid will grow up a lot before his contract is up, and that part of that growing up will be learning the meaning of the word "team". I think that lesson is probably going to come for him in next year's western conference finals, unfortunately. Kidd would have been an important part of this squad, but not more important than Tony would have been. I know Parker would have realized that a few games into the season, and that he would have realized the greatness of the plan and how it was going to be exactly what the Spurs needed to stay on top. Now none of us will ever know.

It's not Tony's fault that Kidd didn't come of course, although it may have had a little bit to do with it. But if Parker holds a grudge about it for the next two years then he can take a damn hike and go play for the Trailblazers in 05. :cuss

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2003, 02:03 PM
picnroll, they were looking at getting more than just Mourning. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

picnroll
07-12-2003, 02:07 PM
Marcus fair enough. When does the book come out in paper back. Do we have to wait until deep throat dies?

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2003, 02:08 PM
I believe you know the author.

sportcamper1
07-12-2003, 02:42 PM
I can’t believe all of this….

The Spurs did nothing wrong in making a play for Jason Kidd

Jason Kidd did nothing wrong for entertaining the Spurs gracious offer and in the end signing with the team that traded for him in the first place…

From what I have read, LJ Ellis is the only person in San Antonio who felt that both J O’Neal & J Kidd would eventually sign with there own teams…

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-12-2003, 02:59 PM
Well this isn't surprising at all.

And like I said in chat, Pop has got to realize he needs to be communicating more with Tony.

Not sitting their with his smug little look saying "it's a business, deal with it."

Right now that quote is gonna get thrown back in his face when Tony's deal is up.

I'm still waiting to see what happens, but so far the Kidd lovefest by Pop, RC, and yes our beloved Tim Duncan has done nothing but **** this team up more.

The sad part is Tony was right all along - we need a big, not another PG for Tim.

AHF

MannyIsGod
07-12-2003, 03:42 PM
You guys are absolutely nuts.

POPOVICH WANTED PARKER TO PLAY ALONGSIDE JASON KIDD.

WHERE THE **** IS THE DISRESPECT IN THAT?

What happend that made this go horribly wrong was Parkers agent got worried that Parker star wouldn't shine so bright with another good pointguard on this team.

You hear that? TONY WAS CONVINCED TO BE SELFISH AND NOT THINK OF THE TEAM.

FINE.

Let see Tony bring it and show us just how wrong we were to go after the best point guard in the game. And if he wants to hold a grudge for 2 years, fucking fine, leave. I don't give a shit. I don't want players who hold grudges for 2 fucking years and put their interests above the team on my fucking team anyway.

THIS ISN'T THE CLIPPERS WHERE YOU GO TO WORK ON YOUR NEXT CONTRACT, THIS IS THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS WHERE YOU GO TO WIN.

TwoHandJam
07-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Fucking hell. Can this offseason get any worse? We got played by Kidd, pissed off Parker, lost PJ and now we're looking at Rasho or Kandi.

Wonderfuckingful.

ducks
07-12-2003, 04:01 PM
yeah by trading tp for nothing good in return so pop feels better

LittleGeneral
07-12-2003, 04:04 PM
Guys, accoring to this link:
www.mysanantonio.com/spor...lc=1024146 (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=211&xlc=1024146)
"Parker . . . said he will do no more interviews until training camp . . ."

Seems kinda strange that he'd turn around the next day and drop a bombshell like this...

ducks
07-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Parker briefly told Popovich about his worries for the first time earlier this week. He said Popovich told him they would speak in depth on Wednesday, but the two had yet to talk as of late Thursday afternoon. Parker said he has left multiple messages for Popovich, who has been out of town. .

www.mysanantonio.com/spor...lc=1024146 (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=211&xlc=1024146)

sounds like pop was not living up to his talk. maybe he should grow up to. telling your point guard you will talk in depth on wednessday and not and no phone call is bad business.[/quote]

Parker and Popovich both took exception to an article in Monday's New York Times that said Parker had informed the team he wanted to be traded if Kidd was signed. Both deny having discussed a trade. Parker reiterated Thursday he wants to finish his career in San Antonio.

"I love the fans," Parker said. "I love the owners and my coaches and teammates. I want to stay here, but I want to be a point guard. I guess I'll just have to look at my options."

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-12-2003, 04:17 PM
Manny,

It was clear that Tony's agent was in his ear. Shouldn't our GM and coach be heading that off at the pass?

And this little tidbit that Pop wasn't returning his calls?

Who needs to grow up now?

AHF

o0drpill0o
07-12-2003, 04:22 PM
I forgot about that. If Pop is too busy to talk to Tony about what's going on, then that IS a problem. Maybe Pop is just testing Tony's character, seeing how he reacts under adversity, but this is the kind of dumb ass military move that could easily backfire on the team...

All I have to say is I hope Tony matures a bit, and I hope Pop knows what the hell he's doing...

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2003, 04:28 PM
I agree with Manny. The Spurs = Tim Duncan now. David Robinson has retired. The only player who deserves to have his ass kissed is TD.

I doubt that Parker's temper tantrum cost the Spurs Kidd. The one thing Pop seems to hate more than anything is players talking through the media, though. It's not like the Spurs didn't consider replacing him with anything less than the best playmaker in the game.

How long must Tim Duncan wait for Parker to develop? Is this Parker's team or Duncan's? Some of you seem to think differently than the guys with their jobs and $$$ on the line in the Spurs organization.

o0drpill0o
07-12-2003, 04:31 PM
Well said, MB. The reason this franchise is successful is that it is about winning, not about placating childish egos. If Parker really wants a trade I say we give it to him.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2003, 04:41 PM
You guys are a bunch of babies.

How many times has Malik been offered up in a trade?

Several.

How many times have you heard him bitch about it?

Question.

This can blow over and it likely will.

I can't get over the Spur fans' need to micromanage every aspect of the team

MissAllThat
07-12-2003, 05:10 PM
I didn't know where to mention this, but this is the first thread I read so I guess it'll do. I just looked at today's paper here in my tiny little city in the Rio Grande Valley (for those of you that don't know, that's in Texas, right above Mexico) and much to my surprise at the top of the Sports section was a nice big article that said Jason Kidd decides to stay in NJ. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised cuz I think everyone working for the newspaper is either a Laker fan or Mavs fan. There are definately no Spurs fans working for that stupid excuse for a newspaper. So anyway, at the end of the NJ article I saw that it said "What will the Spurs do now? (turn the page to find out)." I turned the page and there was an article about the Spurs options. I think the title was "The Spurs go back to the drawing board" and underneath that it said THE NBA CHAMPS STILL HAVE A LOT OF OPTIONS THIS OFF-SEASON. Just so you know, my stupid paper doesn't write it's own stories, instead it chooses to pick ones from the Associated Press and just print those, but usually the ones they print have nothing good to say about the Spurs. I thought y'all might like to know that even my little podunk town (Charles thinks SA is Podunk, well he needs to come here) thinks the Spurs aren't screwed.

timvp
07-12-2003, 05:35 PM
I be pissed to if I were Tony. He helped with the Championship as the second best player and then the Spurs try to replace him. I'd be thinking "WTF?:wtf " as well.

But, I don't blame either side in this scenario. Both did what they had to do.

Business.

Admiral
07-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Why is it okay for the Spurs to pursue Kidd (it's "business," after all), but childish for Parker to be insulted? Whether you wanted Kidd or not, you have to admit that it was a tough position for Tony to be in.

Parker is not a superstar yet, but he does need to be handled with care. He just turned 21, was the starting point guard on a championship team, and was a huge reason why we won. If not for some of his key second-half performances, our road would've been much different (and could've led to a different destination).

Obtaining Kidd would've likely run Tony off. That would've been palatable since we would've still had Kidd. But now Parker still feels like the Spurs didn't want him, and Kidd said no. Why is it so hard for people to understand that offering a max contract to another point guard displays a lack of trust in the one you have? Whether or not the Spurs came out and said that publicly is a moot point. If the Spurs were happy with Parker as the starter, they wouldn't have pursued Kidd. It's that simple.

Can't blame the Spurs for going after what they thought they needed, and can't blame Parker for being miffed. Hopefully this will blow over.

Marcus Bryant
07-13-2003, 12:37 AM
Oh come on Admiral. I suppose the Spurs should never look to improve their team because they might hurt someone's feelings.

Admiral
07-13-2003, 12:42 AM
As I said, Marcus, the Spurs were doing the right thing in that they thought Kidd was the guy to go after and they did it. I am glad our organization is like that, despite the fact that I personally did not want Kidd.

What I have a problem with is the fact that some people are all upset that Parker isn't/wasn't excited about the idea of giving up his point guard spot to Jason Kidd. Some homers assumed that Parker would love the idea, would gladly slide over to shooting guard, and would be awesome at it (because, after all, he's a shoot-first PG and not a pass-first PG). That was a pipe dream - all of it.

For those of us who didn't have on the blinders all along, the comments by Parker are no surprise. Hopefully he will get over it and we can move on - with a few free agents added that improve our talent level.

Marcus Bryant
07-13-2003, 12:45 AM
Well if the Spurs are going to worry about pissing someone off then they shouldn't plan on improving the team. Having "blinders" is a perfect description of those who assume that this team has what it needs now for the next 6 seasons to stay at a high level.

Admiral
07-13-2003, 01:06 AM
Having "blinders" is a perfect description of those who assume that this team has what it needs now for the next 6 seasons to stay at a high level. -Marcus Bryant

:lol

Who has said that we don't need to make any changes to our current roster?

Marcus Bryant
07-13-2003, 01:13 AM
Then I've misread your argument that the Spurs don't need to make a change to this team. Go figure.

ducks
07-13-2003, 01:17 AM
admiral you should post some of this some places else

MannyIsGod
07-13-2003, 04:09 AM
It's not disrespectful. They were bringing in the best playmaker on the planet to play NEXT TO HIM, not replace him.

They could not make it any clearer to him.

I can see where tony would be upset since he is the pointguard and he is supposed to be the playmaker, but to be honest about it, he wasn't the playmaker last year. Tim Duncan was.

This is about a 21 year olds ego. I know its hard for someone that young to put that ego aside and not take this as a slight, but I would hope that Sjax or Manu woudln't be offended if we brought in a Jason Kidd.

This was not about Tony Parker being good enough or not, its obvious last year in last years system he was. But when you have a chance to improve your team with a player the caliber of Jason Kidd, you do it.

This is a lesson Parker will learn farther down the line, when he realizes just how hard it is for a team to win championships in this leauge.

Man in Black1
07-13-2003, 05:22 AM
:brotha
Preach it Manny...

Okay, lets use this analogy,

All of San Antonio loves Manu. If Manu was the starter(He should be, btw) and he just averaged 15 points, 5 rebs, 3 assists, & 2 steals per game to help the team win a championship, and TMac is a FA...Should Pop not pursue that?
Lets go a step beyond, he asks Manu to slide to SF but in reality, its a true swingman position and he is able to move back & front court positions depending upon play sets and D alignments? Would that be a problem?

I'm curious as to how you would answer that?

IcemanCometh
07-13-2003, 05:43 AM
dude most of these people wouldn't trade manu for tmac right now

MannyIsGod
07-13-2003, 06:17 AM
yeah cause manu is the sixth man on a championship team wtf are you thinking?

Ghost Writer
07-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Parker keeps making emotionally-charged comments that are a result of his immaturity at age 21.

Trade him to get Brand and then go get Arenas.

I wonder what Parker's tune will be toiling for Sterling.

Paqrker: Know your role and shut your mouth.

:cooldevil

Man in Black1
07-13-2003, 02:35 PM
:brotha

Answer the question posted above in my previous thread.

:spam :smokin2

picnroll
07-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Question: Why is Tmac in Orlando.
Answer: He didn't want to be in the shadow of Vinsanity.

Whottt
07-13-2003, 03:50 PM
*Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaawn*

I'd take TMAC...

TMAC is 24 not 30.

TMAC can excel in either a halfcourt offense or a transition offense.

TMAC can be a dominant perimeter/guard scorer. See the 15 million posts I have made this year on why that helps Duncan more than some guy passing it to the same open guys that Duncan passes too.

And finally both Manu and TMAC can play 3 positions...so that situation would never occur..Tony really can only play one. Manu is more of a 2 guard, TMAC is a SF forced to play guard like because of no help.

I'd take TMAC..no TMAC really isn't a better franchise player or leader than Kidd is at this stage of the game...but we don't need a franchise player, we don't need leadership..we need scorers who can pull people off of Duncan's back.

When you can finally make a pro Kidd argument not based on "If" you might make some headways in this argument.

Edit: And I might add..If we were talking about adding TMAC this summer at the expense of Parker..I'd be saying see ya Tony..

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-13-2003, 03:57 PM
no TMAC really isn't a better franchise player or leader than Kidd is at this stage of the game...but we don't need a franchise player,

Huh?

AHF

Whottt
07-13-2003, 04:02 PM
AHF, IMO Jason Kidd can carry a team better than TMAC can at this point. Kidd is a better leader. Kidd is smarter. Kidd makes better use of his teamates than TMAC does...

However, IMO that doesn't make Kidd a better fit for the Spurs and he wouldn't have the impact on this team that TMAC would. We need scoring in our back court to improve the Spurs..not passing, TO's, and bricks from a 30 year old running PG.

Ghost Writer
07-14-2003, 11:11 AM
Did Whott just say that Kidd could carry a team better than T-Mac could?

Put Kidd on the Magic and they're a lottery team.

Next.

:cooldevil