PDA

View Full Version : The Official Kill Shot to Trump: John Kelly tells friends Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever know

Ef-man
10-16-2020, 11:17 PM
Hate to see it.

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/donald-trump-criticism-from-former-administration-officials/index.html

Spurtacular
10-16-2020, 11:20 PM
There's no recovery for cuckolds is there, blake?

Ef-man
10-16-2020, 11:23 PM
There's no recovery for cuckolds is there, blake?

Poor brokeback derp, cannot come to terms with his failed life.

There is a reason why your dad left and your mom invites men to stay over for the night.

:tu

Spurtacular
10-16-2020, 11:24 PM
Poor brokeback derp, cannot come to terms with his failed life.

There is a reason why your dad left and your mom invites men to stay over for the night.

You done crying about your soy shot already? :lmao

Chris
10-16-2020, 11:25 PM
The Church Lady is just bitter he got kicked to the curb :lol

Chris
10-16-2020, 11:26 PM

soy shot :lol

Ef-man
10-16-2020, 11:27 PM

Come on derp, admit you were wrong on herd immunity.

Spurtacular
10-16-2020, 11:29 PM
Come on derp, admit you were wrong on herd immunity.

That's not anything I pushed.
But the scientific concept has been around for a long time.
Sorry it hurt your feelings, board cuckold.

Ef-man
10-16-2020, 11:32 PM
That's not anything I pushed.
But the scientific concept has been around for a long time.
Sorry it hurt your feelings, board cuckold.

Not for covid derp. Admit you were wrong and control yourself. :lmao

Reck
10-16-2020, 11:35 PM
Endorsing Biden shortly.

Ef-man
10-16-2020, 11:38 PM
Endorsing Biden shortly.

Should have done it sooner. He is not a politician.

Spurtacular
10-16-2020, 11:44 PM
Not for covid derp. Admit you were wrong and control yourself. :lmao

I admit you can't logout of being a cuckold.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2020, 11:49 PM
I admit you can't logout of being a cuckold.:lol what makes you think he's Blake, derp?

Ef-man
10-17-2020, 12:00 AM
I admit you can't logout of being a cuckold.

Brokeback derp, get a hold of yourself, or you will get a conniption.

Nothing wrong with your mom fooling around with men, it is consensual.

koriwhat
10-17-2020, 01:42 AM
Brokeback derp, get a hold of yourself, or you will get a conniption.

Nothing wrong with your mom fooling around with men, it is consensual.

good ol' middle school burns... fucking lame ass effeminate-man. smh

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2020, 04:48 AM

#irony

on both comments, juvenile twig

Spurtacular
10-17-2020, 06:38 AM

:lmao Blake can't even virtually logout of being a cuckold. :lmao

Ef-man
10-17-2020, 08:19 AM
:lmao Blake can't even virtually logout of being a cuckold. :lmao

Brokeback derp and little man lashing out for having problems in dealing with life.

Both have severe coping issues but one in particular needs mental health support as it is getting worse.

FrostKing
10-17-2020, 12:39 PM
Hate to see it.

“The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life.”

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/politics/donald-trump-criticism-from-former-administration-officials/index.html
I actually clicked on the article

They start talking about white supremacy. Give me white supremacy over black anyday. If you disagree then your white parents failed you and you are a lost cause.

Ef-man
10-17-2020, 01:07 PM

They start talking about white supremacy. Give me white supremacy over black anyday. If you disagree then your white parents failed you and you are a lost cause.

Trump’s reluctance to call out white supremacy immediately has been an issue as that encourages them. You forget your history on how fickle and nasty white supremacy really is. Russians and Poles were considered sub-human, remember?

Blacks are not looking for supremacy. They are looking for equality as promised by the American dream.

Winehole23
10-17-2020, 02:10 PM

They start talking about white supremacy. Give me white supremacy over black anyday. If you disagree then your white parents failed you and you are a lost cause.Does Armenian count as white?

(Not rhetorical,asking for a friend.)

koriwhat
10-17-2020, 02:11 PM
#irony

on both comments, juvenile twig

^^^ this fucking pussy is back lmao

koriwhat
10-17-2020, 02:12 PM
Brokeback derp and little man lashing out for having problems in dealing with life.

Both have severe coping issues but one in particular needs mental health support as it is getting worse.

you talk strictly out of your ass Effiminate-man... do whatever you got to do to cope with you being a pussy bro but your fairy tales speak volumes about how much of a bitch you truly are. :tu

koriwhat
10-17-2020, 02:14 PM
Trump’s reluctance to call out white supremacy immediately has been an issue as that encourages them. You forget your history on how fickle and nasty white supremacy really is. Russians and Poles were considered sub-human, remember?

Blacks are not looking for supremacy. They are looking for equality as promised by the American dream.

the dude has literally denounced white supremacy for years now. just because you're clueless to that fact doesn't mean it's not real. you're just a MSM loving pussy.

btw, if white supremacy is such the boogieman yall pussies make it out to be then show me where all these white supremacists are, where they gather, where they burn crosses in yards at, where they're lenching people right fucking now, etc... you can't, you won't, but you will keep up the boogieman fairytale.

Ef-man
10-17-2020, 02:44 PM
:lol

koriwhat
LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 02:56 PM
Biden kill shots continue on national campaign ads!

The Democrat’s fundraising gusher has enabled a national ad strategy that’s helped put reach states in play.

The Democrat’s campaign is spending nearly $400,000 for three TV spots during this Monday night football game.

Trump is spending just $36,000 on one local spot during the game.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/18/biden-trump-television-advertisements-430011

Ef-man
10-18-2020, 03:31 PM
Distinguished gentleman koriwhat taking a stand for maturity :tu can’t wait to see what he’s going to post immediately after saying this...

smh indeed

Like foldren, I have him on ignore as he really needs mental health care and no need for me to antagonize him.

koriwhat
10-18-2020, 04:40 PM
Like foldren, I have him on ignore as he really needs mental health care and no need for me to antagonize him.

you literally don't have me on ignore or better yet you have no will power because you've responded to me so many fucking times now since you started to use your alt. you're a bitch just like mono and the rest of the losers here just like yall.

pgardn
10-18-2020, 05:27 PM
Desperation is now setting in.
Trump knows he has very little money and the election closes in.

I expect he will predict Biden will die soon, somehow, miraculously before the election to draw votes.
"Joe will just disappear"