PDA

View Full Version : Comedian Bill Burr

FrostKing
10-17-2020, 02:27 AM
https://youtu.be/O1xgXJ5_Q34

Xevious
10-17-2020, 07:45 AM
:lol I love Bill Burr. He's kind of like Carlin was, doesn't give a shit who he offends.

Trainwreck2100
10-17-2020, 10:53 AM
I guess frostking doesn't know he's married to a black

FrostKing
10-17-2020, 10:57 AM
I am aware. She looks like a good person.

Blake
10-17-2020, 11:07 AM
I am aware. She looks like a good person.

Do you agree with Bill that Blacks deserve to have a better month than February?

FrostKing
10-17-2020, 11:11 AM
Do you agree with Bill that Blacks deserve to have a better month than February?
:lol

I need to research the subject

Blake
10-17-2020, 03:44 PM
:lol

I need to research the subject

Lol research.

BD24
10-17-2020, 05:44 PM
:lol I love Bill Burr. He's kind of like Carlin was, doesn't give a shit who he offends.
+1. Bill is one of the best comics in the game along with Mulaney and Segura

Blake
10-17-2020, 06:19 PM
Too bad "F for Family" isn't written better than it is. I really want to like the show but I get bored watching it.

koriwhat
10-17-2020, 06:36 PM

no one deserves a month tbh especially a month ran by corporatists making money off of them just like they did back in the slave days. then again cuckBlaKKKe loves oppressing the minorities while they run a train on his ex. :tu

koriwhat
10-17-2020, 06:38 PM
+1. Bill is one of the best comics in the game along with Mulaney and Segura

those two aren't even in burr's league. it's a comedian vs mediocre wannabes. i like mulaney although he's not the standup comic burr is but instead better in his roles on the kroll show where he plays the same character regardless of sketch/stage he's on. segura just blows balls!

Blake
10-17-2020, 06:45 PM
no one deserves a month tbh especially a month ran by corporatists making money off of them just like they did back in the slave days. then again cuckBlaKKKe loves oppressing the minorities while they run a train on his ex. :tu

Lol gibberish

BD24
10-17-2020, 09:42 PM
those two aren't even in burr's league. it's a comedian vs mediocre wannabes. i like mulaney although he's not the standup comic burr is but instead better in his roles on the kroll show where he plays the same character regardless of sketch/stage he's on. segura just blows balls!
Good thing I don’t care about the opinion of a high school dropout who runs a shitty tattoo shop

phxspurfan
10-18-2020, 12:00 AM

Carlin was the GOAT (along with Dangerfield). Bless his crazy soul

Spurtacular
10-18-2020, 04:49 AM

Makes it less impressive on the whole doesn't care who he offends front.

koriwhat
10-18-2020, 04:38 PM
Good thing I don’t care about the opinion of a high school dropout who runs a shitty tattoo shop

good thing we all know you're a pussy bro and you'll always be one! :tu

DAF86
10-18-2020, 06:26 PM
My second favourtie comedian of all time.

1) Louie CK
2) Bill Burr
3) Mark Normand
4) Dave Chappelle

Blake
10-18-2020, 07:29 PM
good thing we all know you're a pussy bro and you'll always be one! :tu

It's a sad thing you're always so angry

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 12:01 AM

Oh, the humanity!

Blake
10-19-2020, 01:34 AM
Oh, the humanity!

/Derp buzz phrase

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 01:47 AM
/Derp buzz phrase

You're crying about a racial group not having a better month.

Giving them your wife wasn't enough?

:lmao Dat self awareness again.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-19-2020, 09:08 AM
eh this guy sounds annoying

is he like a big deal? I only knew him by name that's the first stuff i ever heard outta him

koriwhat
10-19-2020, 02:51 PM
It's a sad thing you're always so angry

i call you a pussy and you think i'm angry for doing so? nah, i'm just pointing out the obvious you fucking pussy. :lmao

you're a bitch who has to use this "coping" mechanism here. wonder what your coping mechanism is in real life as you walk through it as a irl bitch too?

koriwhat
10-19-2020, 02:53 PM

HAHAHA! watch out bro he's going to claim you're ranting or some other bullshit so he can cope with the fact that he's a straight up weak pos bitch of a man. fuck BlaKKKe!

Blake
10-19-2020, 06:40 PM

Burr is the one saying it, not me you fucking idiot.

Blake
10-19-2020, 06:40 PM
i call you a pussy and you think i'm angry for doing so? nah, i'm just pointing out the obvious you fucking pussy. :lmao

you're a bitch who has to use this "coping" mechanism here. wonder what your coping mechanism is in real life as you walk through it as a irl bitch too?

/Rant

Spurtacular
10-19-2020, 10:28 PM
Burr is the one saying it, not me you fucking idiot.

You're the concerned cuck who brought it up.

Blake
10-20-2020, 07:41 AM
You're the concerned cuck who brought it up.

I asked for ops opinion because he's a proud racist. I didn't ask you because you're stupid.

Chucho
10-20-2020, 05:27 PM

is he like a big deal? I only knew him by name that's the first stuff i ever heard outta him

He's over rated to me, to be honest. He's just another angry, screaming white comedian. Like a modern Kinnison, just a bit funnier. His stuff is pretty much the same stuff over and over. It's not devolving like Kevin Hart's stuff (just saw his latest Netflix one and man...it sucks so bad compared to his earlier stuff), but it never evolves.

Burr appeals to those that like edgy comedy. Carlin or other GOATS, he's not.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-21-2020, 07:49 AM
He's over rated to me, to be honest. He's just another angry, screaming white comedian. Like a modern Kinnison, just a bit funnier. His stuff is pretty much the same stuff over and over. It's not devolving like Kevin Hart's stuff (just saw his latest Netflix one and man...it sucks so bad compared to his earlier stuff), but it never evolves.

Burr appeals to those that like edgy comedy. Carlin or other GOATS, he's not.

Based on that SNL I'd have never even placed him in the same sphere as Carlin types

Chucho
10-21-2020, 12:15 PM
Based on that SNL I'd have never even placed him in the same sphere as Carlin types

Yeah, I kind of liken him to Dane Cook, if I had to compare him to someone; same shit over and over but he's got a fanbase and exposure and over rated.

koriwhat
10-21-2020, 03:53 PM

def no carlin and burr's older shit was better than the last 5-8 yrs of his standup.

Yeah, I kind of liken him to Dane Cook, if I had to compare him to someone; same shit over and over but he's got a fanbase and exposure and over rated.

def nothing like cook. cook blows balls! i equate cook to carey in a way due to their comedy being based mainly on the faces they can make and the crazy shit they do and less on their "comedy".

Chucho
10-21-2020, 04:23 PM
def no carlin and burr's older shit was better than the last 5-8 yrs of his standup.

def nothing like cook. cook blows balls! i equate cook to carey in a way due to their comedy being based mainly on the faces they can make and the crazy shit they do and less on their "comedy".

I meant more like he's over rated, has a fanbase and exposure.

koriwhat
10-21-2020, 04:42 PM
I meant more like he's over rated, has a fanbase and exposure.

that's def true these days. i haven't been impressed with burr for some time now. i've been on the andrew shultz train since the quarantine. if you don't know who he is go check out his standup on YT or his podcast "Flagrant2".

this isn't standup but "All Gas No Breaks" on YT is hilarious too if you want to see some crazy weird people saying crazy weird shit.

DAF86
10-21-2020, 08:59 PM

He's GOAT level comedian, tbh.

DAF86
10-21-2020, 09:02 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DAF86
10-21-2020, 09:07 PM
x0gaYyNk7QA

TimDunkem
10-22-2020, 09:11 AM
He has peaked in terms of the actual comedy he performs at shows - not unfunny or anything (when I saw him it was quite good), just no new material really - but still one of the best.

I mostly listen to him bitch about sports, or listen to the back and forth stuff with his wife when he's reading fans' questions on his podcast. That's where a lot of the BB gold is. He's elite off-the-cuff.

timtonymanu
10-22-2020, 09:53 AM
He has peaked in terms of the actual comedy he performs at show - not unfunny (when I saw him it was quite good), just no new material really - but still one of the best.

I mostly listen to him bitch about sports, or listen to the back and forth stuff with his wife when he's reading fans' questions on his podcast. That's where a lot of the BB gold is. He's elite off-the-cuff.

Agreed. He's still worth listening to on his podcast.

Xevious
10-22-2020, 11:01 AM
He has peaked in terms of the actual comedy he performs at shows - not unfunny or anything (when I saw him it was quite good), just no new material really - but still one of the best.

His 15 minute unscripted roasting of the Philly crowd was pretty legendary.

Chucho
10-22-2020, 02:18 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

How you grasped the ending of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood :rollin

Chucho
10-22-2020, 02:20 PM
Agreed. He's still worth listening to on his podcast.

Yeah, I think that's fair.

gambit1990
10-22-2020, 02:36 PM
i've heard under 30 minutes of his work. total.

i don't dislike him but i HATE the way he hedges. sometimes he'll say some controversial and follow it up with 'i didn't really mean that' or something of the sort.

if you're gonna try to be edgy then just own it tbh.

the bill burr i LOVE is the clip where he's on the morning show and mentions the catholic church :lmao

i'm assuming he was better when he was younger than today but i guess that could go for a lot of people :lol

DAF86
10-22-2020, 08:09 PM
How you grasped the ending of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood :rollin

I grasped it just find son. You are the one that seems to struggle with simple concepts, tbh. :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2020, 12:52 AM
sucks he couldn't get back to his character of Better Call Saul

leemajors
10-23-2020, 01:23 PM
sucks he couldn't get back to his character of Better Call Saul

His buddy Joe DeRosa plays the vet.

FrostKing
03-16-2021, 09:57 PM
https://i.ibb.co/yQfVYfn/Screenshot-20210316-195622-Chrome.jpg

Burr strikes again

GAustex