PDA

View Full Version : The Official Muhamad Is Doing Evil Thread

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:14 AM
Surprised a Chumpette hasn't posted anything on this within 72 hours.

They not talking about this on MSDNC or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctFUOS-sLH0

Blake
10-20-2020, 07:32 AM
There's already a long thread on this, whore.

All of you whiners about islam never have an answer for what you want to do about it.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:45 AM

All of you whiners about islam never have an answer for what you want to do about it.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Blake
10-20-2020, 07:49 AM

This is your thread. You're acting like it happened to you.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:50 AM
This is your thread. You're acting like it happened to you.

:lolK

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 10:41 AM
There's already a long thread on this

List the thread.

Winehole23
10-20-2020, 10:53 AM
Yeah, gruesome crime.

(Bloody 12)

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 11:25 AM
Don't hide in your cuckoon, Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460), you little bitch.

There is no thread for the Paris beheading just because you think you saw something in passing.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 11:30 AM
Yeah, gruesome crime.

(Bloody 12)

The police killed the murderer.

Are they wrong for not shooting him in the leg?

Blake
10-20-2020, 11:32 AM
Don't hide in your cuckoon, Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460), you little bitch.

There is no thread for the Paris beheading just because you think you saw something in passing.

There's already a long thread with you and others whining about Islam. Read your thread title again, retard.

Blake
10-20-2020, 11:33 AM
The police killed the murderer.

Are they wrong for not shooting him in the leg?

Did it help you cope that they killed him dead?

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 11:44 AM
There's already a long thread with you and others whining about Islam. Read your thread title again, retard.

This one calls out the pedo himself for his evil. That hurts your cuckold feelings.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 11:45 AM
Did it help you cope that they killed him dead?

What am I supposed to be coping about, board cuckold?

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 11:49 AM
Those people would all vote republican here tbh

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 11:50 AM
Those people would all vote republican here tbh

What people?

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 12:05 PM
What people?
The ones carrying out the beheading

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:08 PM
The ones carrying out the beheading

Oh, you went full blaketard.

Those are the same as the Somali vote scammers for Minnesota Democrats.

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 12:25 PM
Oh, you went full blaketard.

Those are the same as the Somali vote scammers for Minnesota Democrats.
nah, they're the ones who would also disagree with the separation of church and state, secularism, would like to roll back LGBT rights, place heavier cultural emphasis on traditional marriages, lose their shit over the defacing of symbols (monuments, prophets, flags, etc), be anti-feminist, anti-abortion, anti-intellectual/academia, would also believe the same jewish conspiracy theories you do, wouldnt give a shit about voter disenfranchisement, are very pro military spending...

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:28 PM
nah, they're the ones who would also disagree with the separation of church and state, secularism, would like to roll back LGBT rights, place heavier cultural emphasis on traditional marriages, lose their shit over the defacing of symbols (monuments, prophets, flags, etc), be anti-feminist, anti-abortion, would also believe the same jewish conspiracy theories you do, wouldnt give a shit about voter disenfranchisement

They're pro welfare above all that sh**. To say nothing of the fact that it's Democrats validating all their sh** in the second place. What you think they don't know how the double speak works? They invented double speak, Lite. They're hardcore Democrats. Go spend one fucking day in a Somali community in MPLS and then come back and tell me they're repubs. If you did, you'd be lying your ass off.

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 12:30 PM
They're pro welfare above all that sh**. To say nothing of the fact that it's Democrats validating all their sh** in the second place. What you think they don't know how the double speak works? They invented double speak, Lite. They're hardcore Democrats. Go spend one fucking day in a Somali community in MPLS and then come back and tell me they're repubs. If you did, you'd be lying your ass off.
anti-abortion people are often times single issue voters.

most of trump's campaigning has been about culture war shit... islamic fundamentalists would share a lot of opinions with him on that front.

i dont think theyd put welfare policies above all the things i mentioned above on their priority list :lol. the ones who are immigrating here tend to be the ones trying to escape those fundamentalist hellholes.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:32 PM
anti-abortion people are often times single issue voters. most of trump's campaigning has been about culture war shit... islamic fundamentalists would share a lot of opinions with him on that front.

They don't vote for abortion, Lite. They vote for welfare. And in the second place, they want the kuffar killing their own.
Again, you've went full blaketard.

ElNono
10-20-2020, 12:34 PM
lol pretending Republicans are not welware queens... gimmie muh medicare, muh social security, muh stimulus check, muh unpaid for tax cuts, etc. Red states are notorious for living off the federal government.

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 12:34 PM
They don't vote for abortion, Lite. They vote for welfare. And in the second place, they want the kuffar killing their own.
Again, you've went full blaketard.
:lmao thinking islamic fundamentalist have welfare policies higher on their priority list than cultural issues :lmao

actually, now that i think about it, you're right. i remember reading all those subtitles translating their recruitment and beheading videos... all they talked about was wanting medicare for all and lowering the age for social security

ElNono
10-20-2020, 12:35 PM
:lmao thinking islamic fundamentalist have welfare policies higher on their priority list than cultural issues :lmao

yeah, this is frankly hilarious. They go all the way to decapitating people over religious zealotry, but they really care about handouts. :lol

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:37 PM
lol pretending Republicans are not welware queens.

They aren't. It's Democrats who go to red states and nest on welfare. And then you think you have a talking point.

ElNono
10-20-2020, 12:38 PM
They aren't. It's Democrats who go to red states and nest on welfare. And then you think you have a talking point.

:lmao:lmao:lmao Imagine having to do this kind of mental gymnastics

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:39 PM

actually, now that i think about it, you're right. i remember reading all those subtitles translating their recruitment and beheading videos... all they talked about was wanting medicare for all and lowering the age for social security

:lol "Cultural issues"

Repubs are the ones at odds with their stupid sh** like blasting their noise pollution.

They vote hardcore democrat. If it were otherwise, Hillary wouldn't have been so eager to flood the country with those assholes.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 12:40 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Imagine having to do this kind of mental gymnastics

Lashing out cos you just learned of yet another democrat scam. :lol

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 12:44 PM
:lol "Cultural issues"

Repubs are the ones at odds with their stupid sh** like blasting their noise pollution.

They vote hardcore democrat. If it were otherwise, Hillary wouldn't have been so eager to flood the country with those assholes.
refugees wouldnt be able to vote, derp :lol

its perfectly compatible to think that islamic fundamentalism is abhorrent, but at the same time not be discriminatory against muslim people (should be much easier to grasp when most of these people are specifically trying to escape those very conditions)

ElNono
10-20-2020, 12:49 PM
Lashing out cos you just learned of yet another democrat scam. :lol

:lmao doubling down on stupid. You hate to see it.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 01:09 PM
refugees wouldnt be able to vote, derp :lol

its perfectly compatible to think that islamic fundamentalism is abhorrent, but at the same time not be discriminatory against muslim people (should be much easier to grasp when most of these people are specifically trying to escape those very conditions)

They're able to riot on behalf of Democrats.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 01:10 PM
:lmao doubling down on stupid. You hate to see it.

Your feelings are hurt very badly right now.

I saw a good video on this sometime back.

Unfortunately, I didn't save it. I'll keep an eye out though.

ElNono
10-20-2020, 01:15 PM
Your feelings are hurt very badly right now.

I saw a good video on this sometime back.

Unfortunately, I didn't save it. I'll keep an eye out though.

yeah, clearly it's me with the hurt feelings in here :lol

SnakeBoy
10-23-2020, 06:35 PM

Isitjustme?
10-23-2020, 06:57 PM

Blame the Dems is the strategy pretty much

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 07:01 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9QS0q3mGPGg/hqdefault.jpg

koriwhat
10-23-2020, 07:19 PM

you know whores really well right? i mean you were married to one and she to a total pussy. :tu