PDA

View Full Version : Buckback Aikman

Spurtacular
10-22-2020, 05:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Qlhdf_d6Q

Fat Brandon Bass
10-22-2020, 05:52 PM
That stuff aint happenin with Kamala Biden tivahiosdhidhz....illtellyathatritenow patnah...

funny how an established tradition like this is only questioned here in 2020 when (((the establishment))) is threatened...These guys have called 1000+ games and this is the first time I've heard them complain about taxpayer's money about a flyover :grim: and don't even start with the :cry muh COVID :cry excuse...nobody attends the game to watch the flyover in the first place. What a joke. Anybody who doesn't see these two as walking hypocrites........I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but if a chance to terminate your existence were to emerge it wouldn't be a bad idea to capitalize on it tbh imo

Millennial_Messiah
10-22-2020, 06:51 PM
Meh. Apeman was a system QB tbh. Would have been another David Carr without that GOAT offensive line. Roger Staubach was the REAL GOAT Cowboys QB. :toast

phxspurfan
10-22-2020, 08:29 PM
Meh. Apeman was a system QB tbh. Would have been another David Carr without that GOAT offensive line. Roger Staubach was the REAL GOAT Cowboys QB. :toast

Steve Young >>> Aikman tbh

DAF86
10-22-2020, 09:27 PM
Military flyovers are a retarded waste of money. I don't know why would anyone disagree with that fact, tbh.

Ed Lover
10-23-2020, 09:40 AM
Military flyovers are a retarded waste of money. I don't know why would anyone disagree with that fact, tbh.

Does Argentina even have any military aircraft able to get off the ground, or is your only experience from watching developed nations on TV? They're pretty cool, tbh.

Personally, I like them. I do, however, think the planes should be armed so they can make strafing runs/drop ordnance on the less desirable parts of town afterwards. You know, anywhere with projects or gentrified neighborhoods filled with hipsters and communists. NBA facilities and soccer stadiums should be added to the target list as well. Now that's value :tu

Chris
10-23-2020, 11:34 AM
I fucking hate Joe Buck, but I have to give Aikman a pass for being saddled with this cunt.

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 02:38 PM
Steve Young >>> Aikman tbh

Steve Young is GOAT, tbh.

Rodgers and Mahomes fun to watch though; would love to see them in a SB match-up this year.

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 02:40 PM

Maybe they should grow a pair and call it out when they think people are listening then.

DAF86
10-23-2020, 02:43 PM
Does Argentina even have any military aircraft able to get off the ground, or is your only experience from watching developed nations on TV? They're pretty cool, tbh.

Personally, I like them. I do, however, think the planes should be armed so they can make strafing runs/drop ordnance on the less desirable parts of town afterwards. You know, anywhere with projects or gentrified neighborhoods filled with hipsters and communists. NBA facilities and soccer stadiums should be added to the target list as well. Now that's value :tu

Taxing people so that government can use it on whatever they want. Isn't that the type of communist shit you hate, son?

Spurtacular
10-23-2020, 04:20 PM
I fucking hate Joe Buck, but I have to give Aikman a pass for being saddled with this cunt.

Aikman had his choice of any partner when he started. He could've switched any time too.

Silver&Black
10-23-2020, 08:19 PM
Does Argentina even have any military aircraft able to get off the ground, or is your only experience from watching developed nations on TV?

:lmao

DAF86
10-24-2020, 12:32 AM
:lmao

Another communist.

Spurtacular
10-24-2020, 01:38 AM
No more tax dollars to sports stadiums.
Buck and Aikman must surely agree.

Spurtacular
10-24-2020, 01:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PIlDvLssKg

DAF86
10-24-2020, 02:00 AM
No more tax dollars to sports stadiums.
Buck and Aikman must surely agree.

Do YOU agree?

DAF86
10-24-2020, 02:02 AM
I've never seen conservatives more riled up over people bitching about taxes before. :lol

Spurtacular
10-24-2020, 03:30 AM
Do YOU agree?

I've always agreed with that. Taxpayer funded stadiums are a scam.

DAF86
10-24-2020, 10:54 AM
I've always agreed with that. Taxpayer funded stadiums are a scam.

Well, there you have it.

Millennial_Messiah
10-24-2020, 12:50 PM

100% Agreed. And i'm the farthest thing from a liberal on this message board system.

I drove thru Fort Worth last Saturday the 17th and a stupid military airshow cost me 2 hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic (on a SATURDAY!) out of my life that I'll never get back. My first thought based on the noise was that DFW was getting nuked and this was the end of me, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
10-25-2020, 11:37 PM
I've never seen conservatives more riled up over people bitching about taxes before. :lol

yeah, but, Apeman didn't need to throw the Kamala/Biden comment in there. politicized. and he has no right to be a liberal.

Spurtacular
11-01-2020, 03:36 PM
100% Agreed. And i'm the farthest thing from a liberal on this message board system.

False talking point supplied to you by the left. It's part of their training anyways.

Blake
11-01-2020, 07:42 PM
False talking point supplied to you by the left. It's part of their training anyways.

Because your YouTube/QAnon/4chan training told you that.

Spurtacular
11-01-2020, 07:48 PM
Because your YouTube/QAnon/4chan training told you that.

Don't act up, cuckold.

Blake
11-02-2020, 08:31 AM
Don't act up, cuckold.

Stop being a derp, Derp.