PDA

View Full Version : #NeverForget

ElNono
10-26-2020, 03:30 PM

ElNono
10-26-2020, 03:31 PM
One year to the day today... how did the DNC thought this entitled bitch would be a good candidate?

Reck
10-26-2020, 03:49 PM
She jinxed herself. Over confident hildabeast.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 03:55 PM
12 point lead on Oct 23 according to fake polls. Then a weiner laptop.

DEMOCRATS WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN.

Reck
10-26-2020, 04:01 PM

A complete and utter disaster of a lie, derp.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 04:14 PM

The good old times :tu

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 04:29 PM
A complete and utter disaster of a lie, derp.

:lol This is just a sad call for help.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 04:30 PM
The good old times :tu

Making sure I enjoy every bit of Round 2. :tu

ElNono
10-26-2020, 04:31 PM
Making sure I enjoy every bit of Round 2. :tu

I don't think you're going to enjoy Round 2 anywhere near as much, tbh... but we'll see.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 04:33 PM
I don't think you're going to enjoy Round 2 anywhere near as much, tbh... but we'll see.

I've enjoyed it much more so far. :tu

ElNono
10-26-2020, 04:38 PM

Good for you, derp. I frankly have been having a blast too.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 04:39 PM
Good for you, derp. I frankly have been having a blast too.

You still going to be having a blast if Biden loses?

Reck
10-26-2020, 04:57 PM

What are you enjoying now?

phxspurfan
10-26-2020, 05:06 PM

LOL not a Trump fan but TROLLOLOLOLOL

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 05:08 PM
What are you enjoying now?

Exposing Democrat corruption and the corporate media shills. Loving it. :tu

TimDunkem
10-26-2020, 05:09 PM
Those 5 day copium binges are a doozy.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 05:19 PM
https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/059/205/317/original/8dcadcc3d95eb409.jpg?1603722011

ChumpDumper
10-26-2020, 05:20 PM
:lol is there a right wing conspiracy theory you don't believe, derp?

RD2191
10-26-2020, 05:21 PM
Delusional cunt tbh. Still pissed at how the Dems fucked over my boy Bernard Sanders.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 05:25 PM
Delusional cunt tbh. Still pissed at how the Dems fucked over my boy Bernard Sanders.

Well, at least it was different this time around; oh, wait. :lol

ElNono
10-26-2020, 05:25 PM
You still going to be having a blast if Biden loses?

Probably as much of a blast as you're going to have if Trump loses.

One thing is for certain though, I'll be here.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 05:26 PM
Well, at least it was different this time around; oh, wait. :lol

oh wait what? :lol

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 05:27 PM

1 yr older and closer to 6ft under. :tu

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 05:33 PM
oh wait what? :lol

They all conspired to make sure he didn't get the nomination. :lol

phxspurfan
10-26-2020, 05:59 PM

Our boi Barnard would have gone on a rampage the likes of which no democrat has ever seen... They had to murder his campaign the way Biggie did Pac

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 06:01 PM

good! fuck bernie the commie millionaire!

now we need to fuck the rest of that shit party and hope for its total demise.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:02 PM
You could have put Alfred E fucking Neuman in there and the left would have gone just as batshit over him as they did her. It's a "fill in the blank" loyalty to the party, and whomever the DNC pushes to the front (by fucking over other candidates) the left will kowtow to and feel righteous in the process.

All that can be said about it, now, is that 3 supreme court justices will have been planted before Trump gets ousted, and those three justices will do more harm for the ideals of the left than the last 5 GOP presidents combined and there's nothing Biden or anyone else not in the court can do about it other than continue to challenge it with new laws.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:04 PM

To be fair, she didn't say president of what.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 06:12 PM
You could have put Alfred E fucking Neuman in there and the left would have gone just as batshit over him as they did her. It's a "fill in the blank" loyalty to the party, and whomever the DNC pushes to the front (by fucking over other candidates) the left will kowtow to and feel righteous in the process.

More silly hypothetical Democrat candidates from people who voted for Donald Trump twice.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:13 PM
More silly hypothetical Democrat candidates from people who voted for Donald Trump twice.

Your inner voice is also retarded.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 06:18 PM
Your inner voice is also retarded.

Says you, a guy who would vote for Donald Trump if he was the Republican candidate.

You can come up with as many ridiculous hypotheticals to pin on liberals but it won't change reality.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:19 PM
Says you, a guy who would vote for Donald Trump if he was the Republican candidate.

You can come up with as many ridiculous hypotheticals to pin on liberals but it won't change reality.

You think inventing a narrative gets you anywhere? Reality is that there will be another conservative Supreme Court justice sworn in, and you cannot do shit about it.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 06:21 PM
You think inventing a narrative gets you anywhere? Reality is that there will be another conservative Supreme Court justice sworn in, and you cannot do shit about it.

What narrative is being invented here? Republicans nominated and voted for Donald Trump twice. That's reality.

There are ways to undermine a SCOTUS appointment and hopefully Dems will get the votes (and have the balls) to do it.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:23 PM
What narrative is being invented here? Republicans nominated and voted for Donald Trump twice. That's reality.

There are ways to undermine a SCOTUS appointment and hopefully Dems will get the votes (and have the balls) to do it.

:lol you're pretending to know anything about how I vote. You're on tilt.

Get to undermining.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 06:25 PM
If the end (SCOTUS justices) justifies the means (electing a retarded candidate because he's your party's nominee) then what's your point with the Alfred E Newman example? The left would be right to vote for Newman because it's all about justices, right? So why the haughty self-righteousness from you as a Donald Trump voter who has no regrets because of the SC appointments?

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 06:28 PM
:lol you're pretending to know anything about how I vote. You're on tilt.

Get to undermining.

:lol on tilt. Always presuming to know my emotions when you're backed into a corner.

You've been a MAGAtard for four years, I don't really care if you actually cast a ballot for him. Doesn't make you less of a dumbass.

DMC
10-26-2020, 07:05 PM
If the end (SCOTUS justices) justifies the means (electing a retarded candidate because he's your party's nominee) then what's your point with the Alfred E Newman example? The left would be right to vote for Newman because it's all about justices, right? So why the haughty self-righteousness from you as a Donald Trump voter who has no regrets because of the SC appointments?

You're on full tilt now. The dems couldn't get shit done with SCOTUS in 8 years. 8 fucking years, and RBG told yalls to go back and fuck your mothers some more. Hillary losing cost you a lot. A LOT.

DMC
10-26-2020, 07:08 PM

:lol on tilt. Always presuming to know my emotions when you're backed into a corner.

You've been a MAGAtard for four years, I don't really care if you actually cast a ballot for him. Doesn't make you less of a dumbass.

:lmao

ElNono
10-26-2020, 07:10 PM

:lol moar conspiracies

ElNono
10-26-2020, 07:11 PM

All that can be said about it, now, is that 3 supreme court justices will have been planted before Trump gets ousted, and those three justices will do more harm for the ideals of the left than the last 5 GOP presidents combined and there's nothing Biden or anyone else not in the court can do about it other than continue to challenge it with new laws.

Not worried about the SCOTUS. There are solutions to that via Congress.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 07:12 PM
:lmao

:lmao big fonts.

I really don't. Honestly I have more respect for people who voted for Trump and keep their fucking mouths shut about it than for people like you who soldier for him for four years solid even though they may not have voted. Doesn't change my point at all.

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 07:14 PM
Not worried about the SCOTUS. There are solutions to that via Congress.
Tbh if putting COVID Barrett ont the court is what finally removes Democrats like Feinstein from positions of power and motivates Schumer to nuke the filibuster....worth it.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 07:15 PM
You're on full tilt now. The dems couldn't get shit done with SCOTUS in 8 years. 8 fucking years, and RBG told yalls to go back and fuck your mothers some more. Hillary losing cost you a lot. A LOT.

None of this has anything to do with whether a party's candidate is a retard and whether or not you're a retard for supporting that party's candidate. Try to stay on topic. I know you've had a few to drink this Monday night and you're feeling fighty, but you're really all over the place.

Spurminator
10-26-2020, 07:18 PM
Either candidates matter, and the left has no conviction because they would vote for Alfred E Newman in your hypothetical... Or candidates don't matter as long as you get your Supreme Court justices. Which is it? (I bet you won't answer.)

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:19 PM
Either candidates matter, and the left has no conviction because they would vote for Alfred E Newman in your hypothetical... Or candidates don't matter as long as you get your Supreme Court justices. Which is it?

lol the left wanted beto at one point. yep they'd vote for anyone even daffy duck if it meant ousting trump who they blindly hate.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 07:23 PM
Tbh if putting COVID Barrett ont the court is what finally removes Democrats like Feinstein from positions of power and motivates Schumer to nuke the filibuster....worth it.

Plus there's a number of options, and they can try each one before having to arrive at expanding the court (which is an option too).

ie: There's nothing preventing Congress from passing a law formally legalizing, regulating and funding abortion services (under some "women's services" baloney because Susan Collins might get offended otherwise). Plenty of stare decisis to claim that's unconsitutional, and the SCOTUS cannot overrule Congress unless something is unconstitutional.

Same thing with an updated VRA, etc.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:26 PM
so funny it's all pathetic dudes here screeching about wanting abortion when yall will never ever have the decision to make either way. alone forever is yalls reality!

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 07:28 PM
:lol moar conspiracies

What are you talking about? You watched it happen right before your eyes.
Are you waiting for them to send out a press release that they did it?

ElNono
10-26-2020, 07:32 PM
What are you talking about? You watched it happen right before your eyes.
Are you waiting for them to send out a press release that they did it?

I watched people count votes. I definitely preferred Bernie over old Joe,tbh, but if Uncle Tom Clyburn has that much clout over voters, then it is what it is...

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 07:32 PM
Plus there's a number of options, and they can try each one before having to arrive at expanding the court (which is an option too).

ie: There's nothing preventing Congress from passing a law formally legalizing, regulating and funding abortion services (under some "women's services" baloney because Susan Collins might get offended otherwise). Plenty of stare decisis to claim that's unconsitutional, and the SCOTUS cannot overrule Congress unless something is unconstitutional.

Same thing with an updated VRA, etc.
Imo it’s an easy justification.

The 1856 Act that created 9 SCOTUS justices did so because there were 9 circuit courts and we wanted a justice who oversees each circuit court. Now we have 13 Circuit Courts, so we’re really just following the precedent set in 1856 by making sure there’s one SCOTUS justice per circuit court. It’s the originalist approach :tu

SnakeBoy
10-26-2020, 07:36 PM
https://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/96/f0/96f01b9d07c7c677d0b65b17955e409cf8f70df0_231524_u4 9498.jpg

SnakeBoy
10-26-2020, 07:39 PM
One year to the day today... how did the DNC thought this entitled bitch would be a good candidate?

It was the result of 20 years of feminist's pimping the idea that people actually liked his bitch wife

Blake
10-26-2020, 07:41 PM

I mean you were barely getting any sleep before the campaigns hit the trail.

Blake
10-26-2020, 07:42 PM
so funny it's all pathetic dudes here screeching about wanting abortion when yall will never ever have the decision to make either way. alone forever is yalls reality!

:lol that's so rich

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:49 PM
:lol that's so rich

what's rich is thinking i'm some sort of incel or druggy. it's comical to say the least. you're just mad bro and so are the other pussies just like you.

Spurtacular
10-27-2020, 11:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0TB6MM60yo

Hillary2020
10-27-2020, 11:38 AM
https://pics.me.me/hillary-clinton-hillaryclinton-follow-happy-birthday-to-this-future-president-34110971.png