PDA

View Full Version : Do you really think Trump wins?

vy65
10-26-2020, 06:04 PM
Derp, the dude who likes wrestling, calf tats, and others seem to think Trump has this in the bag. So I’ll offer a simple ELE: Trump wins the electoral college, I’ll stop posting forever. Biden wins the electoral college, you’re gone forever.

I know none of you actually have the courage of your convictions and think Trump wins. And that’s sadly because you need to post on this board to satisfy that autistic itch. But if you’re not a giant coward, nut up and take the bet.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 06:05 PM
Derp, the dude who likes wrestling, calf tats, and others seem to think Trump has this in the bag. So I’ll offer a simple ELE: Trump wins the electoral college, I’ll stop posting forever. Biden wins the electoral college, you’re gone forever.

I know none of you actually have the courage of your convictions and think Trump wins. And that’s sadly because you need to post on this board to satisfy that autistic itch. But if you’re not a giant coward, nut up and take the bet.

yall have the dumbest takes and yalls dumbass stupid ELE's are more proof yall are a bunch of twinks.

vy65
10-26-2020, 06:09 PM
yall have the dumbest takes and yalls dumbass stupid ELE's are more proof yall are a bunch of twinks.

Coward #1

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:10 PM

They return under an alt so no real win.

Ain't that right Booger.. errr. Bogie.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 06:13 PM
Coward #1

literally i don't care if you're here on ST or not vy. you don't matter to anyone like you think you do. it's quite funny you offer up this bet as if anyone gives a fuck about you here or irl. :tu

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 06:13 PM

for real! :lmao

Bogie
10-26-2020, 06:15 PM

you’re still obsessed with me. You are such a loser

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 06:15 PM
proof yall are a bunch of twinks.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:16 PM
you’re still obsessed with me. You are such a loser

At least I'm not a Jeffery :lmao

vy65
10-26-2020, 06:17 PM

Coward #2

vy65
10-26-2020, 06:18 PM
Shit posting in favor of a candidate you don't think is going to win is pretty fucking sad.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 06:20 PM

they most definitely are. they're all weak men. they come here and talk shit to me for years, dox me, and claim they've come to see me face to face yet they haven't and never will. these "men" are nothing but keyboard warriors and that's all they'll ever be. it must eat them up inside to know they're only brave behind their anonymity.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:20 PM
Shit posting in favor of a candidate you don't think is going to win is pretty fucking sad.

Why? Do you think everyone should jump across the isle to whomever will win? Shit posting is fun.

Bogie
10-26-2020, 06:25 PM
At least I'm not a Jeffery :lmao

actually, you’re a pathetic piece of shit who has nothing else in your life, and gains any semblance of self worth from a perceived image you think you have created to a bunch of strangers.

And hey I get that about you. It pisses you off that you’re called out. You’re so successful in life that you actually have so little of a life, you facebook stalk people. You could have just reached out to me. I’ll talk to you.

TheGreatYacht
10-26-2020, 06:25 PM
Yes. Trump supporters have nothing to worry abou. Joe Biden has ZERO chance of winning. The powers that be WANT Trump. They NEED him to fulfill their NWO agenda and One World Government. The elites need Trump to continue pulling off the QAnon psyop and Covid scamdemic. Trump is the only one who can pull it off by fooling the American patriots and Q followers desperate for hope.

If Biden were to win, the whole QAnon psyop and Trump pretending to be against lockdowns charade would fall apart. The elites cannot allow that to happen. Trump is the only who can put American patriots to sleep.

vy65
10-26-2020, 06:33 PM
Why? Do you think everyone should jump across the isle to whomever will win? Shit posting is fun.

I think it’s pretty fucking stupid. And sad.

vy65
10-26-2020, 06:33 PM
So far, literally none of the maga crew thinks their leader is gonna win. Why do they all support a loser?

Reck
10-26-2020, 06:37 PM
So far, literally none of the maga crew thinks their leader is gonna win. Why do they all support a loser?

They do think he's going to win. They're that deluded.

You should see Chris favorite youtuber red eagle videos. :lmao

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2020, 06:37 PM

I don't think you understand, most of them will leave voluntarily.

Neo.
10-26-2020, 06:38 PM
they most definitely are. they're all weak men. they come here and talk shit to me for years, dox me, and claim they've come to see me face to face yet they haven't and never will. these "men" are nothing but keyboard warriors and that's all they'll ever be. it must eat them up inside to know they're only brave behind their anonymity.

remember that time you challenged someone to a fight on here, set up a time and place, then didnt show up? :lmao

Joseph Kony
10-26-2020, 06:42 PM

well, probably because anyone who would actually go to lengths to meet some random dude on a message board over online trolling is a fucking loser themselves... do you really expect people to meet up and fight you over a message board? :lol just let it go tbh

FrostKing
10-26-2020, 06:46 PM
People have different experiences, backgrounds, goals and current situations. In other words priorities. This isn't a basketball game.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:48 PM
actually, you’re a pathetic piece of shit who has nothing else in your life, and gains any semblance of self worth from a perceived image you think you have created to a bunch of strangers.

And hey I get that about you. It pisses you off that you’re called out. You’re so successful in life that you actually have so little of a life, you facebook stalk people. You could have just reached out to me. I’ll talk to you.

Bonnerific exposed.

:lmao

Never been on facebook in my life, loser.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:51 PM
I think it’s pretty fucking stupid. And sad.

I got that from your previous comment. You didn't say why you feel that way. It's not automatically true because you say so.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:01 PM
remember that time you challenged someone to a fight on here, set up a time and place, then didnt show up? :lmao

lol i posted a photo of me sitting in the parking lot but yeah i'm the one that didn't show up... got it! :tu

you should probably stop buying into fake news here on ST and in the MSM tbh.

well, probably because anyone who would actually go to lengths to meet some random dude on a message board over online trolling is a fucking loser themselves... do you really expect people to meet up and fight you over a message board? :lol just let it go tbh

hey Neo here's the excuse homeboy made after i showed up... same ol' same ol'...

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:02 PM

you support china's puppet... :lmao

DMC
10-26-2020, 07:03 PM
If ya'll don't go toe to toe with Koriwhat, you're pussies the lot of you. :lol

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:03 PM

lol at this pussy bogie

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:04 PM
If ya'll don't go toe to toe with Koriwhat, you're pussies the lot of you. :lol

they never will and we already know it. none of the twinks here intimidate me one bit.

Bogie
10-26-2020, 07:23 PM
Bonnerific exposed.

:lmao

Never been on facebook in my life, loser.

none of that is true. Why you insist on lying is really sad.

like i said, you are such a shitty person, this made sense to you. And it’s yet another thing you’ve lied about. The list is long.

You could still reach out to me instead of pretending to know anything about me. Since you have my number you can call anytime.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:24 PM

like i said, you are such a shitty person, this made sense to you. And it’s yet another thing you’ve lied about. The list is long.

You could still reach out to me instead of pretending to know anything about me. Since you have my number you can call anytime.

you lie all the time bro. stfu already.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 07:25 PM
If you think trumptards are angry now, wait a bit longer :lol

Bogie
10-26-2020, 07:27 PM

there is a lot of irony to this post Joey.

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 07:31 PM
there is a lot of irony to this post Joey.

the faux intellectual strikes again!

DMC
10-26-2020, 08:23 PM

Sneaks in under an alias and accuses someone using their main of "lying" for calling them out. :lol

Has a facebook account at age 55 :lol

Tryin' to hook up :lol

DMC
10-26-2020, 08:23 PM

Tell Jeffery to meet you somewhere and kick his teeth in :lol

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 09:16 PM
Sneaks in under an alias and accuses someone using their main of "lying" for calling them out. :lol

Has a facebook account at age 55 :lol

Tryin' to hook up :lol

bogie is this jeffery dude? and 55 yrs old? if true... :lmao

btw, i'm not about kicking anyone's teeth in. however, i'm also not intimidated by the pussies who visit ST and have shit to say to me either.

pgardn
10-26-2020, 09:23 PM

OUch

DMC
You ok skipper?

pgardn
10-26-2020, 09:28 PM

Now this is interesting.
After Trump loses he cant be the greatest president evah... because, he lost.
The man could satisfy every twisted need they have but after he loses, he is dirt.
Loyalty.

Chickenshits...

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 09:30 PM

sounds like you're a bit anxious bro... lmao you pathetic pussy!

koriwhat
10-26-2020, 09:31 PM
Now this is interesting.
The man could satisfy every twisted need they have but after he loses, he is dirt.
Loyalty.

Chickenshits...

trump's going to win... wow what a big deal!

DarrinS
10-26-2020, 09:53 PM
I thought for sure he'd lose in 2016. I'm doubling down and saying I think he'll lose for sure in 2020.

Reck
10-26-2020, 09:57 PM
I thought for sure he'd lose in 2016. I'm doubling down and saying I think he'll lose for sure in 2020.

lol Karrin doing some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiGinpV44qg

DMC
10-26-2020, 10:35 PM
OUch

DMC
You ok skipper?

:lol gas lighting yourself here sparky

DMC
10-26-2020, 10:36 PM
bogie is this jeffery dude? and 55 yrs old? if true... :lmao

btw, i'm not about kicking anyone's teeth in. however, i'm also not intimidated by the pussies who visit ST and have shit to say to me either.

That's what another poster called him. It seems to have riled him quite a bit. Yep, he's in quite the huff now, dander all up and shit. See him go all prime Bonnerific on me? All it took was a "Jeffery" and BAM.. just like that, he was off the wagon. :lol

DMC
10-26-2020, 10:38 PM
Now this is interesting.
Loyalty.

Chickenshits...

So by that reasoning, "best ever" is a popularity contest. Ergo Obama was the best POTUS ever.

FrostKing
10-26-2020, 11:00 PM
I always stated Biden is alright for me. I supported him as Vice President in 2008.

I am troubled by the message it will send rioters and the countless politicians, institutions and corporations that stood by quietly or even supported. I have doubts that Democrats will not kneel to their physical demands. But as always USA is an experiment unfolding in front of us and will likely further fuel populism in Europe, which is my battle.

Rummpd
10-27-2020, 06:48 AM
8% chance based on 538 and around 10% others but he has a chance just because he is Trump and is hard to knock out.

Rasmussen which is not likely credible has DT ahead today

koriwhat
10-27-2020, 04:08 PM
8% chance based on 538 and around 10% others but he has a chance just because he is Trump and is hard to knock out.

Rasmussen which is not likely credible has DT ahead today

they were credible last time... if i remember correctly, which i never do, they were the only pollsters who hit the nail on the head.

Rummpd
10-27-2020, 04:26 PM
they were credible last time... if i remember correctly, which i never do, they were the only pollsters who hit the nail on the head.

Today Biden up 2 so who really knows?

koriwhat
10-27-2020, 04:30 PM
Today Biden up 2 so who really knows?

we'll just have to wait and see. :tu

Rummpd
10-27-2020, 05:11 PM
we'll just have to wait and see. :tu

Truth

Spurtacular
10-27-2020, 06:03 PM

Doesn't matter. You clearly have a main account, which is not this.

Also, don't flatter yourself. Nobody cares whether you post or not. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-27-2020, 06:04 PM
Doesn't matter. You clearly have a main account, which is not this.What is his main account?

Post it clearly so everyone can see you not fold like a chair again.

Spurtacular
10-27-2020, 06:05 PM
What is his main account?

Post it clearly so everyone can see you not fold like a chair again.

Don't know. The earmarks are there though. It is what it is.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2020, 06:06 PM
Don't know. The earmarks are there though. It is what it is.IOW you fold.

What earmarks are those?

Post them clearly so everyone can see you not fold like a chair yet again.