PDA

View Full Version : Post here if you think Trump will win NY or CA

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 06:09 PM
Just want a tally of all ST political forum posters who belong in mental institutions.

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:12 PM
Why not Florida bro? Too risky? :lol

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 06:15 PM
Predicting Trump will win Florida isn’t indicative of a mental health problem. Predicting he’ll win CA or NY is :lol

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:22 PM
We know GFY is a retard. I have the retards on ignore, including that retard that liked your response :lol

pgardn
10-26-2020, 06:24 PM
Derp?
anyone?
derp?
derp?
anyone?

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 06:31 PM
We know GFY is a retard. I have the retards on ignore, including that retard that liked your response :lol
What about Derp? Is he a retard in your humble opinion?

Joseph Kony
10-26-2020, 06:37 PM
are you really that dumb? :lol

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 06:55 PM
:lol DMC giving this question the Susan Collins treatment

Blake
10-26-2020, 06:57 PM
:lol DMC giving this question the Susan Collins treatment

Lol it's pretty clear he has a soft spot for his little bootlick

DMC
10-26-2020, 06:57 PM

He's on ignore too :lol

So is Blake :lol

Blake
10-26-2020, 06:59 PM

So is Blake :lol

:lol

DMC
10-26-2020, 07:01 PM
^ :lol like a yoyo

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 07:22 PM
NY and CA is looking like wishful thinking. If I was looking for big surprise states, I'd look at Oregon, New Jersey, Connecticut. And if a state like Indiana transitioning back to red is an outlier, one could even see Illinois being kind of close. Obviously, we're looking to expand into states like Nevada, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Colorado, New Mexico before that though.

Bringing it back to NY and CA, those are two states that in 2000 a lot of people said f*ck it, I'm not really voting and the Democrat won by bigger margins than perhaps is representative of the true tally. After then four years of media whining about how Gore had won the popular vote they were motivated to make a statement vote in 2004. CA and NY both tightened for Dubya. I think that factor alone will garner Trump a lot more votes in both those states.

Also, I think Joe generates less excitement in those two states than history maker Hillary did.

Last but not all, both states have endured fascist governors. Look for people to make statement votes on that front as well. I'll admit that I don't know if the undercurrent sentiment is that strong or not. Both states seem to have a lot of sheeple after all. An over/under on percentage could be interesting.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 07:29 PM
I dunno, DarrinS posted some BREAKING news the other day that Cuomo sent infected to nursing homes... maybe there's something to it.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 07:31 PM

So much for your protege stuff, WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412)

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 07:33 PM
I have the retards on ignore, including that retard [ChumpDumper] that liked your response :lol

Time saver, tbh.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 07:40 PM
NY and CA is looking like wishful thinking. If I was looking for big surprise states, I'd look at Oregon, New Jersey, Connecticut. And if a state like Indiana transitioning back to red is an outlier, one could even see Illinois being kind of close. Obviously, we're looking to expand into states like Nevada, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Colorado, New Mexico before that though.

Bringing it back to NY and CA, those are two states that in 2000 a lot of people said f*ck it, I'm not really voting and the Democrat won by bigger margins than perhaps is representative of the true tally. After then four years of media whining about how Gore had won the popular vote they were motivated to make a statement vote in 2004. CA and NY both tightened for Dubya. I think that factor alone will garner Trump a lot more votes in both those states.

Also, I think Joe generates less excitement in those two states than history maker Hillary did.

Last but not all, both states have endured fascist governors. Look for people to make statement votes on that front as well. I'll admit that I don't know if the undercurrent sentiment is that strong or not. Both states seem to have a lot of sheeple after all. An over/under on percentage could be interesting.

This is a good analysis, tbh.... if one would be completely oblivious to the fact that people in almost all those states, especially NY and CA, absolutely despise Trump. It wouldn't be surprising at all if Joe gets more votes than Shillary in NY and CA for that reason alone.

I've no doubt that the post-Trump GOP will eventually make some gains in places like Nevada or New Mexico, trying to pretend Trump never happened, but that's gonna take a bit.

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 07:52 PM
This is a good analysis, tbh.... if one would be completely oblivious to the fact that people in almost all those states, especially NY and CA, absolutely despise Trump. It wouldn't be surprising at all if Joe gets more votes than Shillary in NY and CA for that reason alone.

I've no doubt that the post-Trump GOP will eventually make some gains in places like Nevada or New Mexico, trying to pretend Trump never happened, but that's gonna take a bit.
Demographics in New Beanerco and Nevada are changing too quickly. It’s not gonna happen. Certainly not with Trump-style white populists like Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley running in 2024z

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 07:55 PM

Dat TDS is what it is. Trump will do better in both states than in 2016.
You haven't been able build on your hateful masses. You've just fed the ones you already had.
Some got tired of being haters and walked away though. Some found prosperity and walked away.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 07:58 PM
Demographics in New Beanerco and Nevada are changing too quickly. It’s not gonna happen. Certainly not with Trump-style white populists like Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley running in 2024z

Nevada tourism raped by the scamdemic. You may be in for a surprise.

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 07:59 PM
Nevada tourism raped by the scamdemic. You may be in for a surprise.
:lmao yeah so Nevada is going to vote for Trump because his pandemic destroyed their economy. Good luck with that.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 08:01 PM
Dat TDS is what it is. Trump will do better in both states than in 2016.
You haven't been able build on your hateful masses. You've just fed the ones you already had.
Some got tired of being haters and walked away though. Some found prosperity and walked away.

^ this is textbook TDS, tbh...

But hey, good luck with that.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:08 PM
:lmao yeah so Nevada is going to vote for Trump because his pandemic destroyed their economy. Good luck with that.

They're going to vote against the scammers who shut down economies cos Trump gets in their way. Certainly not looking to reward Biden who in the commies' pocket, as they sent us the kung flu.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:09 PM
^ this is textbook TDS, tbh...

But hey, good luck with that.

I live in California. I may have a better idea of how things are going / how they've went than you do.

spurraider21
10-26-2020, 08:11 PM
Time saver, tbh.
:lol quoting somebody who just said he is ignoring you

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 08:11 PM
Nono lives in California...

clambake
10-26-2020, 08:12 PM
I live in California. I may have a better idea of how things are going / how they've went than you do.

Hey I live in Cali!

Where you at?

ElNono
10-26-2020, 08:14 PM

I live in California too...

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:15 PM
:lol quoting somebody who just said he is ignoring you

Was I supposed to get my feelings hurt?

He said he ignored blake and still responded to him.

ElNono
Hey I live in Cali!

Where you at?

Where u at bro? I'm in LA.

baseline bum
Nono lives in California...

Yeah but El lives in a nice part of LA, Derp probably lives in some piece of shit like Desert Hot Springs.

Will Hunting
Hey I live in Cali!

Where you at?
:lol I’ll bet he lives in some inland shithole not very far from highway 99

spurraider21
the mere fact that the basement derp never emerges from is geographically located within CA doesnt make him any more knowledgable about how CA at large is doing tbh :lol

ElNono
10-26-2020, 08:17 PM
I will admit I only moved here about 1.5 years ago, tbh...

Just talking about the pulse here from my view, could very well be wrong...

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 08:17 PM
Yeah but El lives in a nice part of LA, Derp probably lives in some piece of shit like Desert Hot Springs.
:lol yeah he definitely lives Inland. Either some Inland Empire shithole like Desert Hot Springs/Victorville or a highway 99 shithole like Modesto.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:18 PM

I don't say exactly. If you're in LA that explains your vitriol. One of the biggest echo chambers in the nation.
Especially if your spending a lot of time around the eses talking about how racist Trump is for building the wall.

baseline bum
10-26-2020, 08:18 PM
:lol yeah he definitely lives Inland. Either some Inland Empire shithole like Desert Hot Springs/Victorville or a highway 99 shithole like Modesto.

:lol

My second guess would be Clovis

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:19 PM
Hey I live in Cali!

No, you don't.

benefactor
10-26-2020, 08:20 PM
I don't say exactly.
Well of course you won't:lol

ElNono
10-26-2020, 08:21 PM
I don't say exactly. I know LA though. If you're in LA that explains your vitriol. One of the biggest echo chambers in the nation.
Especially if your spending a lot of time around the eses talking about how racist Trump is for building the wall.

I'm on the west side, tbh, plenty of eses everywhere here, but haven't made many hispanic friends yet.

I fly a lot to San Fran and drive to San Diego quite a bit too for work (well, not nowadays).

I do know there's a lot of red peeps inland.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:21 PM

Doxxer / narc getting his feelings hurt.

benefactor
10-26-2020, 08:23 PM
Doxxer / narc getting his feelings hurt.
Not at all. I'm just not embarrassed bout where I live like you are.

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 08:23 PM
I’ll give Avante credit, he had no shame in telling people he lived at the center of shithole inland California :lol

DMC
10-26-2020, 08:25 PM
I’ll give Avante credit, he had no shame in telling people he lived at the center of shithole inland California :lol

Well we did have a bird's eye view of his estate :lol

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Well we did have a bird's eye view of his estate :lol
:lmao det carport

iirc he told us where he lived before he got doxxed

DMC
10-26-2020, 08:27 PM
:lmao det carport

iirc he told us where he lived before he got doxxed

neh.. go back a while hehe

Spurtacular
I'm on the west side, tbh, plenty of eses everywhere here, but haven't made many hispanic friends yet.

I fly a lot to San Fran and drive to San Diego quite a bit too for work (well, not nowadays).

I do know there's a lot of red peeps inland.

I think we both know the huge difference between West LA and East LA, demographically speaking.

But West LA is a pretty big white guilt hot spot all the same.

Outside the Bay area (SF/Oakland), plenty red. Places like San Jose / Sacramento.

San Diego is more red than people know. It may be the largest red city in the nation; I haven't looked it up.

OC has been infiltrated. It used to be solid red. A lot of white flight there. But still very red on the coastal cities.

You probably haven't been in CA for long enough to appreciate it's overall decline. It didn't use to have so many shit holes.

ElNono
Anyways, I lived 20 years in NJ... and over there is the same urban thing as it is over here... while you might get the rare governor here and there, and you'll have some House reps from certain redder inland districts, it's all about the cities, tbh...

population-wise, it's just not even close.

pgardn
10-26-2020, 08:28 PM
I don't say exactly. If you're in LA that explains your vitriol. One of the biggest echo chambers in the nation.

LA is an echo chamber from someone who lives in a cave...

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:29 PM
Not at all. I'm just not embarrassed bout where I live like you are.

Of course you're not. Texas is a proud red state. Too bad narcs like you are among those fine people.

Spurs Homer
10-26-2020, 08:30 PM
I believe what this guy believes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/26/george-conway-i-believe-in-trump-more-than-ever/

ChumpDumper
10-26-2020, 08:31 PM
I think we both know the huge difference between West LA and East LA, demographically speaking.

Outside the Bay area (SF/Oakland), plenty red. Places like San Jose / Sacramento.

San Diego is more red than people know. It may be the largest red city in the nation; I haven't looked it up.

OC has been infiltrated. It used to be solid red. A lot of white flight there. But still very red on the coastal cities.

You probably haven't been in CA for long enough to appreciate it's overall decline. It didn't use to have so many shit holes.Lots of Trump yard signs around you in Apple Valley?

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 08:31 PM
Lots of Trump yard signs around you in Apple Valley?
:lmao

ElNono
10-26-2020, 08:32 PM

You probably haven't been in CA for long enough to appreciate it's overall decline. It didn't use to have so many shit holes.

Agree about San Diego... and OC is still pretty red, tbh... at least from what I can tell.

But yeah, I'm in the Santa Monica/Malibu area and even I know they're way way more liberal than your average city folks (clearly more than NY and NJ).

I dunno, I've been traveling to CA fairly regularly since the 2000s... IIRC, Arnold was governor around that time. That CA GOP party looked nothing like this one though.

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 08:34 PM
Agree about San Diego... and OC is still pretty red, tbh... at least from what I can tell.

But yeah, I'm in the Santa Monica/Malibu area and even I know they're way way more liberal than your average city folks (clearly more than NY and NJ).

I dunno, I've been traveling to CA fairly regularly since the 2000s... IIRC, Arnold was governor around that time. That CA GOP party looked nothing like this one though.
Hasn’t the CA Republican Party gone from a fairly moderate group of Rockefeller Republicans to a smaller group of conspiratard nutcases?

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:41 PM

You're doing very well for yourself if you're living in that area. Pretty blue too. A lot of snobs in Malibu and a lot of hipsters in Santa Monica. Pretty uppity overall. There's other parts of West LA that has a conservative base though. Overall, a very nice area, politics aside. Malibu the city is really nice; and I can't argue with that. Never figured I'd live there. Not my scene so much. I like the HB or NB areas, a little more laid back. I like SD as well. Santa Barbara area which is expansive and real nice has the best indigenous female folk too.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:42 PM
Lots of Trump yard signs around you in Apple Valley?

Well, we know where Chump's trailer trash cousins live now. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-26-2020, 08:45 PM
Well, we know where Chump's trailer trash cousins live now. :lol:lol I drove by your shack on the way to Vegas, derp.

pgardn
10-26-2020, 08:47 PM
Of course you're not. Texas is a proud red state. Too bad narcs like you are among those fine people.

Oh good lord...
My brother said it was just great having to pledge allegiance to Texas and having a government teacher who was ex-military who said you dont need to so, the class sat down and sat silent after the US pledge. No one said it in that class. No admin. bothered the teacher about it apparently either.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:53 PM
Oh good lord...
My brother said it was just great having to pledge allegiance to Texas and having a government teacher who was ex-military who said you dont need to so, the class sat down and sat silent after the US pledge. No one said it in that class. No admin. bothered the teacher about it apparently either.

I bet that sent a tingle down your leg.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 08:55 PM
:lol I drove by your shack on the way to Vegas, derp.

Victorville has no property tax. That's where I'd live if I were to live out that way. That or I'd live on the lakes not far away.

Nothing in Apple Valley for me though, sorry.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 09:02 PM
You're doing very well for yourself if you're living in that area. Pretty blue too. A lot of snobs in Malibu and a lot of hipsters in Santa Monica. Pretty uppity overall. There's other parts of West LA that has a conservative base though. Overall, a very nice area, politics aside. Malibu the city is really nice; and I can't argue with that. Never figured I'd live there. Not my scene so much. I like the HB or NB areas, a little more laid back. I like SD as well. Santa Barbara area which is expansive and real nice has the best indigenous female folk too.

San Diego is nice, tbh... I'm mostly here for work, but can't really beat the weather... just enjoyable overall.

Don't pay attention to the trollsters here, I didn't always live in a nice place, tbh... heck, I go visit family on the wife side to Rio Grande Valley every year, and that's damn shitshow, tbh...

FrostKing
10-26-2020, 09:02 PM
San Diego. More Arabs and Jews (not the Hollywood type) here than Blacks. The Hispanics are either integrated middle class (vote Red eventually) or hard-core Mexican nationals with little interest in American politics. Booming Asian demographic with conservative values. Then ofcourse the rural East County. The most liberal people here live comfortably by the beach hidden away from the concerns and problems of the everyday resident.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 09:04 PM
Hasn’t the CA Republican Party gone from a fairly moderate group of Rockefeller Republicans to a smaller group of conspiratard nutcases?

Pretty much. Basically, pent up anger at this point that their party's support continues to dwindle.

ducks
10-26-2020, 09:04 PM
If Trump wins those states democracts are in big trouble

pgardn
10-26-2020, 09:05 PM
I bet that sent a tingle down your leg.

I guess.

Nothing like a good dream bout Reck and Blake's wifes being taken by black men Im guessing?

UNITED States derpler, how do you like it?

pgardn
10-26-2020, 09:06 PM
San Diego is nice, tbh... I'm mostly here for work, but can't really beat the weather... just enjoyable overall.

Don't pay attention to the trollsters here, I didn't always live in a nice place, tbh... heck, I go visit family on the wife side to Rio Grande Valley every year, and that's damn shitshow, tbh...

Where? McCallen?

ElNono
10-26-2020, 09:07 PM
Where? McCallen?

Donna... right next door.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2020, 09:10 PM
Victorville has no property tax. That's where I'd live if I were to live out that way. That or I'd live on the lakes not far away.

Nothing in Apple Valley for me though, sorry.:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:r ollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Will Hunting
10-26-2020, 09:13 PM
:lol Victorville has no property tax? Does San Bernadino county just give it a hall pass while it taxes every other part of the county?

FrostKing
10-26-2020, 09:14 PM
Pretty much. Basically, pent up anger at this point that their party's support continues to dwindle.
Those were money thirsty warmongers with fake values.

Turns out not everyone can hide in a gated community. Repercussions of exporting jobs and importing cheap labor arrived on the doorstep.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2020, 09:16 PM
The hassles of California are only worth it if you live on or very near to the coast. A shithole like Victorville? Keep driving to a different state.

pgardn
10-26-2020, 09:17 PM
Donna... right next door.

aha...

Always liked all the citrus down there.

pgardn
10-26-2020, 09:19 PM
:lol Victorville has no property tax? Does San Bernadino county just give it a hall pass while it taxes every other part of the county?

Victorville probably has no sewer system or roads.
That would suit derpel.

clambake
10-26-2020, 09:24 PM

We took the vacation home off the market. We’re in Palm Springs because of population density. Have a house in Ventura county that we left. Still renting our house in calabasas highlands.

clambake
10-26-2020, 09:29 PM
I should be easy to doxx.

clambake
10-26-2020, 09:30 PM
Why live in Victorville?

Move to West Virginia.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 09:44 PM
We took the vacation home off the market. We’re in Palm Springs because of population density. Have a house in Ventura county that we left. Still renting our house in calabasas highlands.

Nice. A coworker AirBNBd a place in Palm Springs a couple of months ago, just to get out from the crowd. Haven't made it to Ventura yet, but I've driven by Calabasas (fortunately not while Kobe's chopper was nosediving, tbh).

clambake
10-26-2020, 10:03 PM
West Virginia would be cheaper than Victorville....and a lateral move.

clambake
10-26-2020, 10:05 PM
Nice. A coworker AirBNBd a place in Palm Springs a couple of months ago, just to get out from the crowd. Haven't made it to Ventura yet, but I've driven by Calabasas (fortunately not while Kobe's chopper was nosediving, tbh).

Oh, and would not have come here if Coachella and stagecoach held their events.

If that had happened, this place would have exploded.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 10:29 PM

I'm living in an okay place now; but it's nothing to settle for. If you're living in Malibu, you may be the one percent. That's a pretty well-to-do place.

Spurtacular
10-26-2020, 10:38 PM

It could've changed more recently. Circa 2007 someone who would know told me that. It was done that way to encourage growth. Maybe they've done bait and switch for all I know. It's fairly nice there unlike the shithole that is San Bernadino.

ElNono
10-26-2020, 10:51 PM
I'm living in an okay place now; but it's nothing to settle for. If you're living in Malibu, you may be the one percent. That's a pretty well-to-do place.

Having the time of my life, tbh, but I worked hard for it. I also don't forget where I come from, tbh.

I don't know I would like to retire here though.

Mitch
10-26-2020, 11:40 PM
Turnout for Rs will be higher in Cali for sure, tbh

Cali is staying blue though :lol

FrostKing
10-27-2020, 12:02 AM
California
12 props on the ballot

2 helping criminals
1 trying to allow 17 year olds to vote
1 racial, gender, religious quotas

Spurtacular
10-27-2020, 12:06 AM
Having the time of my life, tbh, but I worked hard for it. I also don't forget where I come from, tbh.

I don't know I would like to retire here though.

Good on you for your success. :tu

Bogie
10-27-2020, 08:23 AM
California
12 props on the ballot

2 helping criminals
1 trying to allow 17 year olds to vote
1 racial, gender, religious quotas

how does this concern you since you have said many times that you live in Poland

Millennial_Messiah
10-27-2020, 09:16 AM
He will win both. With 30-35% of the vote in each. :lol

RandomGuy
10-27-2020, 09:24 AM

Textbook TDS.

Millennial_Messiah
10-27-2020, 09:33 AM
Not Trump's pandemic, that's what the Left has wrong. China's pandemic, lab-manufactured near Wuhan, China. Xi Jianping's pandemic. The US is simply the greatest victim.

Those are all horrible places with shitty, hot weather. Might as well live in TX or FL at that point for the tax difference alone if you're not going to live near coastal CA.

Spurtacular
10-27-2020, 11:54 AM

Will Hunting
10-27-2020, 11:58 AM
Words can’t describe how hilarious it is that a song about homos hooking up with each other at the gym has become the theme song for MAGAtards who are insecure about how masculine they are.

FrostKing
10-27-2020, 03:20 PM
https://i.ibb.co/yq2ZfTK/21217.jpg

Ef-man
10-29-2020, 11:19 PM
https://youtu.be/xcxt7gUCgKY

TDfan2007
10-29-2020, 11:27 PM
How did this thread get to 4 pages? :lol

Ef-man
10-29-2020, 11:30 PM
How did this thread get to 4 pages? :lol