DAF86
10-30-2020, 12:56 AM
What a shocker, tbh.

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2020, 01:35 AM
One senile white man supporting another senile white man :sleep

tbdog
10-30-2020, 04:04 AM
As an outsider, Trump is lol. Also as an outsider, Biden will bankrupt your country. Soon the world will realise America economy is fake. If he is doing away from oils, goodbye America.

kobyz
10-30-2020, 04:48 AM
Biden is the most corrupt politician ever, he's being blackmail and control by the progressive left

buttsR4rebounding
10-30-2020, 05:05 AM

lefty
10-30-2020, 07:18 AM
Wtf are you talking about,, he’s not supporting Trump

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 07:33 AM
As an outsider, Trump is lol. Also as an outsider, Biden will bankrupt your country. Soon the world will realise America economy is fake. If he is doing away from oils, goodbye America.
If the "economy is fake" then it sounds like it really doesn't matter now does it? I guess I'll take the country with the fake economy and less COVID corpses. Biden it is.

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 07:33 AM
How many will this convince to stop watching the Spurs until they get bored and just keep watching for another 20 years?

tbdog
10-30-2020, 07:53 AM
If the "economy is fake" then it sounds like it really doesn't matter now does it? I guess I'll take the country with the fake economy and less COVID corpses. Biden it is.

The thing is, Covid was always going to hurt the US because of your dreadful health system and workers protection. It didn't matter who was in charge. United States have have a whole bunch of states with different rules.

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 07:56 AM
The thing is, Covid was always going to hurt the US because of your dreadful health system and workers protection. It didn't matter who was in charge. United States have have a whole bunch of states with different rules.
Yeah convincing his base that it was either harmless/a hoax/fake news and going on COVID super spreader tours totally would've happened with anyone else. Under anyone else, the US's fate was always worst in the world, right?

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 07:59 AM
You heard it here, people. Tbdog is implying no one else could've led the US to any better than worst in the world.

COULDA' HAPPENED TO ANYBAHHDY!!

tbdog
10-30-2020, 08:02 AM
Yeah convincing his base that it was either harmless/a hoax/fake news and going on COVID super spreader tours totally would've happened with anyone else.

I mean, you kind of picked and choosed your theory there. He in no doubt played it down at the start, I agree with you there. And fake news is very much rampant in the US in particular. America should for once stop blaming others for their downfall and just accept their arrogance, poor work conditions and health care needs a restructure. To act like this would be preventable, is deluded.

tbdog
10-30-2020, 08:02 AM
You heard it here, people. Tbdog is implying no one else could've led the US to any better than worst in the world.

COULDA' HAPPENED TO ANYBAHHDY!!

Any evidence to the contrary?

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:07 AM
Any evidence to the contrary?
The burden is on you. You're the one with the foolish notion that we couldn't do better than worst in the world with anyone else.

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:08 AM
I mean, you kind of picked and choosed your theory there. He in no doubt played it down at the start, I agree with you there. And fake news is very much rampant in the US in particular. America should for once stop blaming others for their downfall and just accept their arrogance, poor work conditions and health care needs a restructure. To act like this would be preventable, is deluded.
His party is the only one who sat on a stimulus to make sure employers had liability protection from their employees then ran through a SCOTUS nominee to dismantle Obamacare. :lmao

Couldn't have done better than worst in the world under anyone else!

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:09 AM
Vietnam is known for it's much higher standards of care and it's excellent work conditions. Mhmm yep uh huh.

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:15 AM
Trump's rhetoric and super spreader world tours coulda' happened under anyone else!!

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:15 AM
Trump not using the DPA surely would've happened with ANY other prezzz

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:16 AM
Waving the white flag and listening a radiologist for COVID policy is something any president in this situation would've done. They would've attacked the doctors on their COVID team too. Surely.

lefty
10-30-2020, 08:23 AM

Yeah convincing his base that it was either harmless/a hoax/fake news and going on COVID super spreader tours totally would've happened with anyone else. Under anyone else, the US's fate was always worst in the world, right?
You both have valid points tbh

now kith

tbdog
10-30-2020, 08:23 AM
The burden is on you. You're the one with the foolish notion that we couldn't do better than worst in the world with anyone else.

If your acting like Brazil, India, and African nations, and of course China are being accurate with their numbers, then I don't know what I can tell you.

I can only speak as an outsider. Countless of conversations, way before the US had more than 10 cases. We all knew that the US will be ripped apart. The core system in place to stop the pandemic is null and void in the US. Heck, even reading r/coronavirus in the very early days, I saw people talking about how they were forced to go to work or they'll lose their jobs. Other said they had to work to keep their insurance.

So no, I think the US would still be a mess, regardless who was at the helm.

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:25 AM
If your acting like Brazil, India, and African nations, and of course China are being accurate with their numbers, then I don't know what I can tell you.

I can only speak as an outsider. Countless of conversations, way before the US had more than 10 cases. We all knew that the US will be ripped apart. The core system in place to stop the pandemic is null and void in the US. Heck, even reading r/coronavirus in the very early days, I saw people talking about how they were forced to go to work or they'll lose their jobs. Other said they had to work to keep their insurance.

So no, I think the US would still be a mess, regardless who was at the helm.
The whole world is a mess. That doesn't mean we couldn't have done ANY better than you're suggesting.

And, no, I don't really believe their numbers but we've been far ahead of them for a long time. We are worst in the world and you need to accept that.

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:25 AM
You both have valid points tbh

now kithBut is he right? Literally no one else could've done better than Trump?

mo7888
10-30-2020, 08:28 AM
No matter who you're for this is a non story. Everyone who knows anything about Pop knew he was for Biden. This doesn't move a single vote. I actually think the Favre endorsement will have more impact in Wisconsin because I don't think it was a foregone conclusion that he would endorse Trump.

lefty
10-30-2020, 08:29 AM
But is he right? Literally no one else could've done better than Trump?
I mean, the different state laws/IQ discrepencies make it difficult to handle covid, Americans are either stubborn AF or retarded (muh freedom) or both, but I also agree with you that Trump doing the opposite of what he is supposed to do only helps to make the situation worse than it should be

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:31 AM
I mean, the different state laws/IQ discrepencies make it difficult to handle covid, Americans are either stubborn AF or retarded (muh freedom) or both, but I also agree with you that Trump doing the opposite of what he is supposed to do only helps to make the situation worse than it should be
I don't even disagree with you or tbdog on some of the non-Trump factors laying the groundwork for getting hit hard by COVID, but the implication that Trump made everything worse inherently means others could've done better. Not every hypothetical Pres would have done the same thing.

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:32 AM
Hell, for the first two months too many medical professionals were reusing PPE. Just using the DPA to it's fullest extent would've saved lives.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 08:36 AM
Not a word about Cuomo from Pop, plus POTUS said the vaccine is coming in 2 weeks and the market has never been better...

Just a honest broker here...

TimDunkem
10-30-2020, 08:36 AM
Not a word about Cuomo from Pop, plus POTUS said the vaccine is coming in 2 weeks and the market has never been better...

Just a honest broker here...
We turned the corner!

daslicer
10-30-2020, 08:47 AM
Biden is the most corrupt politician ever, he's being blackmail and control by the progressive left

I wish that was the case. The only thing I have heard that is progressive about Biden is that he wants to increase the capital gains tax for the rich and higher taxes on people making above 400K a year. Outside of that I haven't heard anything progressive coming from Biden's camp.

JuneJive
10-30-2020, 09:14 AM
Senile creepy Joe.

Really?

GAustex
10-30-2020, 09:18 AM
Seems like this should be moved to the cesspool Political Forum

KobesAchilles
10-30-2020, 09:28 AM
BIG J journalism at its finest :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-30-2020, 11:12 AM
If 2020 is a reflection of America being made great again, I think I've got to support the walking corpse as well.

daslicer
10-30-2020, 11:25 AM
If 2020 is a reflection of America being made great again, I think I've got to support the walking corpse as well.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of Biden and normally I wouldn't bother to vote for either candidate under normal circumstances but Trump handled Covid poorly causing me no choice to vote for Biden.

pad300
10-30-2020, 11:27 AM
Left Winger thinks leftmost realistic candidate is a good choice. News at 11!

This is obviously not a shock.

Hey TimDunkem " Worst in the world"? Care to actually look at the numbers, not the Biden campaign rhetoric? Look a per million deaths ...

rogcl1
10-30-2020, 11:32 AM
No matter who you're for this is a non story. Everyone who knows anything about Pop knew he was for Biden. This doesn't move a single vote. I actually think the Favre endorsement will have more impact in Wisconsin because I don't think it was a foregone conclusion that he would endorse Trump.

Did Favre post a picture of his genitals with the endorsement?

itzsoweezee
10-30-2020, 11:40 AM
Anyone supporting Trump over Biden is not a rational person, probably uneducated too.

exstatic
10-30-2020, 11:41 AM

The Favre that did nothing but stand in the way of Rodgers, then forced a trade to their arch rivals, the Vikings? That Favre?

UNT Eagles 2016
10-30-2020, 11:41 AM
Poop is a POS, both as a coach and person, non issue tbh. Texas will go solidly for Trump just as in 2016.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-30-2020, 11:42 AM
The Favre that did nothing but stand in the way of Rodgers, then forced a trade to their arch rivals, the Vikings? That Favre?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brett-favre-support-trump-2020-presidential-election

Yeah... Favre is the real MVP if he wins us both WI and MN with that endorsement.

widowmaker
10-30-2020, 12:09 PM

Don’t worry way before any of that happens we will make up a reason to go to war wherever you are at, take your country’s resources in the name of democracy and leave it to fend for itself after we are done.

daslicer
10-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Don’t worry way before any of that happens we will make up a reason to go to war wherever you are at, take your country’s resources in the name of democracy and leave it to fend for itself after we are done.

:lol it depends if TBD lives in Germany,France,Australia or any Western civilized country then I think he's fine. If he lives in a shithole then high chance we are going to come in and invade his country. America since WW2 only goes to war with shitholes.

widowmaker
10-30-2020, 12:18 PM
Poop is a POS, both as a coach and person, non issue tbh. Texas will go solidly for Trump just as in 2016.

Since we can just call people pieces of shit because we want to without any real evidence here is my two cents. I think you are a worthless piece of shit , sorry excuse for a human being and natural born looser.

hater
10-30-2020, 12:21 PM
Poop also stood next to Boner tbqh :lmao

widowmaker
10-30-2020, 12:24 PM
:lol it depends if TBD lives in Germany,France,Australia or any Western civilized country then I think he's fine. If he lives in a shithole then high chance we are going to come in and invade his country. America since WW2 only goes to war with shitholes.

Hey if it comes down to it ill be out there again going up against whatever country thinks they can question my country’s ability.

daslicer
10-30-2020, 12:27 PM
Hey if it comes down to it ill be out there again going up against whatever country thinks they can question my country’s ability.

We never go to war with countries that have nukes so China,Russia,India,North Korea,France are all off limits.

widowmaker
10-30-2020, 12:33 PM
We never go to war with countries that have nukes so China,Russia,India,North Korea,France are all off limits.

Never say never. We have nukes too so said countries are more afraid than us. Dont get it twisted.

SpurPadre
10-30-2020, 12:43 PM
Trump is the most corrupt politician ever, he's being blackmailed and controlled by Putin

FIFY

Atl Spur
10-30-2020, 12:56 PM
Trump is the hill some of you clowns are willing to die on.......amazing! That dude is so flawed it’s not even worth debating; remove his name from all of his actions and substitute with a minority persons name ( the country would be going ape shit )! Cut the BS please��

daslicer
10-30-2020, 01:17 PM
Never say never. We have nukes too so said countries are more afraid than us. Dont get it twisted.

If we decide to use nukes against another country with nukes then we are basically saying we want to end the world. That's the way I look at it.

Gibbz
10-30-2020, 02:04 PM
I think Biden and the Democratic Party suck as much as the next guy, but the Republicans are CLEARLY worse. Also, The Lincoln Project sucks dick.

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 02:17 PM

truth is... pop's past his prime and should've retired already.

and the only truth pop is standing by is the fact that joe biden sold our country out to the ccp with a multitude of others especially his own crackhead pedophile incestual son.

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2020, 02:35 PM

He's not doing away with oils and if you want to talk bankrupt the deficit went up 7 trillion because of trump when he cut taxes but didnt do anything to cover the tax cut

widowmaker
10-30-2020, 02:35 PM
If we decide to use nukes against another country with nukes then we are basically saying we want to end the world. That's the way I look at it.

So be it. Are u afraid?

daslicer
10-30-2020, 02:41 PM
So be it. Are u afraid?

No TBH.

daslicer
10-30-2020, 02:45 PM

Biden has proposed raising the corporate tax rate, income tax rate among the rich, and the capital gains tax rate for the rich. If he was able to push these policies through I don't see how that would be bankrupting America considering the government would have more revenue. Right now our problem is the current Trump tax cuts that have increased the deficit rapidly.

widowmaker
10-30-2020, 04:32 PM
No TBH.

Ok good.

Atl Spur
10-30-2020, 04:52 PM
truth is... pop's past his prime and should've retired already.

and the only truth pop is standing by is the fact that joe biden sold our country out to the ccp with a multitude of others especially his own crackhead pedophile incestual son.

Trump is the hill some of you clowns are willing to die on.......amazing! That dude is so flawed it’s not even worth debating; remove his name from all of his actions and substitute with a minority persons name ( the country would be going ape shit )! Cut the BS please��

Atl Spur
10-30-2020, 04:52 PM
So be it. Are u afraid?

I am and so should you.......

DMC
10-30-2020, 04:59 PM
He was for sitting Tim with 5 minutes left in game 6 too.

tbdog
10-30-2020, 05:07 PM
Biden has proposed raising the corporate tax rate, income tax rate among the rich, and the capital gains tax rate for the rich. If he was able to push these policies through I don't see how that would be bankrupting America considering the government would have more revenue. Right now our problem is the current Trump tax cuts that have increased the deficit rapidly.

Did you not read that Biden suggested last year that, if elected, his administration would seek to fight climate change by any possible measure, including jailing fossil fuel executives for excessive pollution.

RC_Drunkford
10-30-2020, 05:10 PM
Flopovich standing next to a pedophile now. Wow he gets worse everyday

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 05:56 PM

Hey TimDunkem " Worst in the world"? Care to actually look at the numbers, not the Biden campaign rhetoric? Look a per million deaths ...

LOL faggot remember when you used to bitch how you were scared of Democrats as a threat to democracy?

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 05:57 PM
Flopovich standing next to a pedophile now. Wow he gets worse everyday

Huh? He didn't endorse Trump.

cool cat
10-30-2020, 05:59 PM
"I stand for truth over lies." Gregg Popovich. We all know the kind of politicians Pops likes to hang out with.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bhb9cPECYAElwyn.jpg

Henry Cisneros: In December 1997, Cisneros was indicted on 18 counts of conspiracy, giving false statements and obstruction of Justice.
Bill Clinton: The second American president to be impeached, his impeachment due to lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
Julian Castro: Used his twin brother to pose as him on campaign events he didn't want to attend and violated the Hatch Act in 2016 ending his hope to be VP.

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 06:05 PM
"I stand for truth over lies." Gregg Popovich. We all know the kind of politicians Pops likes to hang out with.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bhb9cPECYAElwyn.jpg

Henry Cisneros: In December 1997, Cisneros was indicted on 18 counts of conspiracy, giving false statements and obstruction of Justice.
Bill Clinton: The second American president to be impeached, his impeachment due to lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
Julian Castro: Used his twin brother to pose as him on campaign events he didn't want to attend and violated the Hatch Act in 2016 ending his hope to be VP.

Ooh boy, lying about a blowjob so much worse than everything Trump has done on the campaign trail and in office.

cool cat
10-30-2020, 06:07 PM
Ooh boy, lying about a blowjob so much worse than everything Trump has done on the campaign trail and in office.

Literally not a post about Trump but you are obsessed.

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 06:10 PM
Literally not a post about Trump but you are obsessed.

LOL Trumptard wants to cast stones. You guys thought paying off mistresses to keep quiet was great with Stormy Daniels but end of the world with Linda Medlar? And LMAO any Trumptard talking about obstruction of justice or the Hatch Act.

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 06:11 PM

what if this, what if that... vote for the CCP bruh because it's what you want to do anyhow. :tu

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 06:13 PM

lol just a blowjob... idr trump lying to congress on the hill. think it might've had something to do with billy boy's impeachment?

cool cat
10-30-2020, 06:16 PM
LOL Trumptard wants to cast stones. You guys thought paying off mistresses to keep quiet was great with Stormy Daniels but end of the world with Linda Medlar? And LMAO any Trumptard talking about obstruction of justice or the Hatch Act.

Dont vote for Trump you moron I don't care :lol

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 06:19 PM
Dont vote for Trump you moron I don't care :lol

LOL you'll vote for the POS guilty of all three things you bring up in that photo

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 06:24 PM
LOL you'll vote for the POS guilty of all three things you bring up in that photo

yeah and your vote is a vote for the CCP so you've got no ground to stand on.

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 06:26 PM
yeah and your vote is a vote for the CCP so you've got no ground to stand on.

You're voting for the guy who thought the CCP was more worth paying taxes to than the US

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 06:26 PM
You're voting for the guy who thought the CCP was more worth paying taxes to than the US

am i? lol

so you admit your vote is a vote for the CCP. LMAO!

cool cat
10-30-2020, 06:32 PM

:lol you are such a moron and have no clue who I will vote for. Keep tilting at windmills though, its a good look for you. :lol

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 06:39 PM
:lol you are such a moron and have no clue who I will vote for. Keep tilting at windmills though, its a good look for you. :lol

LOL another honest broker independent who only talks shit about Democrats, right son.

widowmaker
10-30-2020, 06:40 PM
I am and so should you.......

Dont be afraid. Go out and defend your country when the time comes. I have and i will again if i have to.

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 06:42 PM
Dont be afraid. Go out and defend your country when the time comes. I have and i will again if i have to.

You fought in WWII? Don't think you should go out on the frontlines again at your age if it comes to that again.

MultiTroll
10-30-2020, 07:04 PM
Craig stands with Joe and Xi.

"But the famously progressive coach completely avoided any discussion of the terrible human rights abuses the Chinese government perpetrates on a daily basis. Popovich completely ignored the mistreatment of gays, minorities, women, and Christians and Muslims that the autocratic, the communist Chinese government indulges every single day."

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-criticizes-nbas-steve-kerr-and-gregg-popovich-over-their-responses-to-china-controversy/

I'm ususally not down with Donceold Trump, but in the NBA sellout and Woke Pops preaching, right on Don.

ducks
10-30-2020, 07:12 PM
Joe can hardly stand
Trump has kepted more promises then biden

pad300
10-30-2020, 07:15 PM
LOL faggot remember when you used to bitch how you were scared of Democrats as a threat to democracy?

Actually, I'm very scared the Democrats might win this election.

It's now public that the whole Russia thing was a put up job by the Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration knew it - they briefed him on it - and they went ahead with numerous civil rights violations to spy on the Trump campaign notwithstanding this knowledge.

Now that the "laptop from hell" has been revealed, it's absolutely clear that the impeachment that the democrats forced, was to cover their own asses for what had been going on in the Ukraine. They've spent the last 10 days trying to prevent the fourth oldest newspaper in the United States the ability to put a news story in front of the general public...

Their policy proposals include packing the Supreme Court in response to Justice Barret's constitutionally legal appointment and adding 2 states to the Union, in an attempt to stack the Senate...

Yes, the Democrats are a danger to the Republic.

ducks
10-30-2020, 07:16 PM
Did not they say 2 million would die from covid ?
Not near that
Governors are in charge of states
Trump got the stiff neeeded asp
44 and 43 left stuff a mess not his fault

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 07:18 PM
Actually, I'm very scared the Democrats might win this election.

It's now public that the whole Russia thing was a put up job by the Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration knew it - they briefed him on it - and they went ahead with numerous civil rights violations to spy on the Trump campaign notwithstanding this knowledge.

Now that the "laptop from hell" has been revealed, it's absolutely clear that the impeachment that the democrats forced, was to cover their own asses for what had been going on in the Ukraine. They've spent the last 10 days trying to prevent the fourth oldest newspaper in the United States the ability to put a news story in front of the general public...

Their policy proposals include packing the Supreme Court in response to Justice Barret's constitutionally legal appointment and adding 2 states to the Union, in an attempt to stack the Senate...

Yes, the Democrats are a danger to the Republic.

Hopefully, the few states remaining that want to take a lot of time after November 3rd to count ballots that won't be allowed by the various courts because as you know we're in courts on that

^ that's the danger to the republic, there is no republic without voting you fucking moron. I don't want to have votes for the other guy counted is some third world dictator shit.

Oh man the whining from the right about how 9 is some sacred number. McConnell sure didn't think so four years ago.

pad300
10-30-2020, 07:40 PM
Hopefully, the few states remaining that want to take a lot of time after November 3rd to count ballots that won't be allowed by the various courts because as you know we're in courts on that

^ that's the danger to the republic, there is no republic without voting you fucking moron. I don't want to have votes for the other guy counted is some third world dictator shit.

Oh man the whining from the right about how 9 is some sacred number. McConnell sure didn't think so four years ago.

You really don't understand the assorted lawsuits, do you. The general thrust of the republican suits has nothing to do with when the ballots are counted, rather it has to do with what are acceptable ballots.

For example, in Pennsylvania, the Democrats have argued that the signature on the mail-in ballot itself does not need to match the signature on the mail-in ballot application. This of course means that someone who steals a ballot from a mailbox, can fill it in and have it counted, thereby disenfranchising the original applicant... obviously this opens tremendous opportunities for fraud - which the Democrats, for some reason, are completely fine with...

Similarly, the Democrats want to count ballots that arrive after election day, without postmarks...Again, another enormous opportunity for an enterprising huckster if there's a close election; they now know how many ballots they need to "generate" after the fact...

For some reason or other, it's always the Democrats arguing for measures that will make fraud easier, and against any measure that will make fraud harder. Why is that?

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 07:45 PM
You really don't understand the assorted lawsuits, do you. The general thrust of the republican suits has nothing to do with when the ballots are counted, rather it has to do with what are acceptable ballots.

For example, in Pennsylvania, the Democrats have argued that the signature on the mail-in ballot itself does not need to match the signature on the mail-in ballot application. This of course means that someone who steals a ballot from a mailbox, can fill it in and have it counted, thereby disenfranchising the original applicant... obviously this opens tremendous opportunities for fraud - which the Democrats, for some reason, are completely fine with...

Similarly, the Democrats want to count ballots that arrive after election day, without postmarks...Again, another enormous opportunity for an enterprising huckster if there's a close election; they now know how many ballots they need to "generate" after the fact...

For some reason or other, it's always the Democrats arguing for measures that will make fraud easier, and against any measure that will make fraud harder. Why is that?

Fuck off son, Trump's saying to stop counting ballots after he sabotaged the post office to ensure ballots would come late. Also laughable hearing you talk about Barrett's confirmation being allowed under the constitution but then whining about the Democrats packing the courts when there is nothing in the constitution saying there has to be 9 supreme court justices.

LOL all your shitty party has is voter suppression.

ZeusWillJudge
10-30-2020, 07:46 PM
Joe Biden walks into a bar, sits down next to a beautiful woman, and says, "Do I come here often?"

Gibbz
10-30-2020, 09:03 PM
Fraud to most Republicans means non-white people getting to vote.

Chomag
10-30-2020, 09:07 PM
Joe Biden walks into a bar, sits down next to a beautiful woman, and says, "Do I come here often?"
:lol

Atl Spur
10-30-2020, 09:35 PM
what if this, what if that... vote for the CCP bruh because it's what you want to do anyhow. :tu

That’s your rebuttal? Comical.......

mo7888
10-30-2020, 09:43 PM
Did Favre post a picture of his genitals with the endorsement?

I'm not sure but you can probably find the old one online if it turns you on...

Atl Spur
10-30-2020, 09:44 PM

That’s cute.........

mo7888
10-30-2020, 09:45 PM

I think the trade was to the Jets...he later went to the vikings and lost in the NFC Championship game to the Saints (I was at that game actually).

ElNono
10-30-2020, 10:31 PM

Imagine losing to that guy...

RC_Drunkford
10-30-2020, 10:40 PM
Huh? He didn't endorse Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY

tbdog
10-31-2020, 01:29 AM
What a mess.

ZeusWillJudge
10-31-2020, 03:14 AM
Imagine losing to that guy...

LOL. Imagine voting for that guy.

We could do this all day long. :D

DeRozan m8
10-31-2020, 05:05 AM
Jesus Christ hahahahha

I mean, you can be against Trump, whatever....

But to act like Biden is honest.....you senile old cunt

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 08:41 AM
You fought in WWII? Don't think you should go out on the frontlines again at your age if it comes to that again.

Oh no not at at all. Iraqi freedom, Afghanistan and everything in between 1999-2019. What did you do for this country other than post 79,443 times on spurstalk? Nice try smart ass.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 09:07 AM
Oh no not at at all. Iraqi freedom, Afghanistan and everything in between 1999-2019. What did you do for this country other than post 79,443 times on spurstalk? Nice try smart ass.

LOL Iraq War equated with defending the US.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 09:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-donald-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-191860/

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

ElNono
10-31-2020, 10:31 AM
LOL. Imagine voting for that guy.

We could do this all day long. :D

We certainly could. No doubt this is a choice between a turd sandwich and a diant douche...

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 10:36 AM
LOL Iraq War equated with defending the US.

Sure did. Where were you?

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 11:22 AM
Sure did. Where were you?

Tell me how the Iraq War was defending the United States. LOL going to war off some pictures Colin Powell drew of mobile weapons labs.

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 11:52 AM
Tell me how the Iraq War was defending the United States. LOL going to war off some pictures Colin Powell drew of mobile weapons labs.

i dont need to explain anything to you. Every single time the US finds itself in a conflict it defends itself like it or not. Where were you though? What will you do to defend the country?

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 12:04 PM
i dont need to explain anything to you. Every single time the US finds itself in a conflict it defends itself like it or not. Where were you though? What will you do to defend the country?

Your assertion you were defending the nation in Iraq, your burden of proof.

ZeusWillJudge
10-31-2020, 12:59 PM
We certainly could. No doubt this is a choice between a turd sandwich and a diant douche...

:tu

Much respect for anyone who is willing to look at both sides. I think it's like the Hitchhiker's Guide - anybody who wants the job badly enough to get elected isn't fit to hold the office.

ZeusWillJudge
10-31-2020, 01:03 PM

Colon Powell should be... well he should be used as an public example. I'll leave it at that.

But, to be fair, Saddam had big canisters of VX (and sarin too, I think?) that he was supposed to dispose of. He refused to allow any independent verification that he'd done it. We should have erased him over that alone. Crazy fucker with access to those things, and a will to use it even on his own people. SMDH. But the "mobile weapons labs" was some shit that got cooked up as a justification for something that was already justifiable.

R. DeMurre
10-31-2020, 02:14 PM
i dont need to explain anything to you. Every single time the US finds itself in a conflict it defends itself like it or not.

It's this kind of thinking that is the fundamental problem. Our country didn't find itself in a conflict. We invaded Iraq. Huge difference.

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 02:17 PM
Your assertion you were defending the nation in Iraq, your burden of proof.

I did and i will again. But thats the difference between people like me and people like you.

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 02:19 PM
It's this kind of thinking that is the fundamental problem. Our country didn't find itself in a conflict. We invaded Iraq. Huge difference.

Iraq did not get invaded.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 02:22 PM
I did and i will again. But thats the difference between people like me and people like you.

You're coming and fishing for people to kiss your ass for going and starting a civil war in Iraq.

Prime BEEF
10-31-2020, 02:24 PM
Thanks for your service. Still serving here

Prime BEEF
10-31-2020, 02:25 PM
Colon Powell should be... well he should be used as an public example. I'll leave it at that.

But, to be fair, Saddam had big canisters of VX (and sarin too, I think?) that he was supposed to dispose of. He refused to allow any independent verification that he'd done it. We should have erased him over that alone. Crazy fucker with access to those things, and a will to use it even on his own people. SMDH. But the "mobile weapons labs" was some shit that got cooked up as a justification for something that was already justifiable.
Agree with this

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 03:04 PM
Thanks for your service. Still serving here

Thank you brother and thank you for standing the watch.

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 03:09 PM
You're coming and fishing for people to kiss your ass for going and starting a civil war in Iraq.

I dont need anyone to kiss my ass lol. I feel some animosity though are you upset that there are people out there like me that provided a civil service to the nation? Hey its your fault that you turned out to be a selfish looser with over 79,000 post on spurstalk. Get out and do something meaningful its still not too late.

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 03:13 PM

Good take. There’s a ton of dumb fucks out there that have no idea how foreign policy works, i guess if it doesn’t affect them directly the can careless. At the end of the day its a complicated process and you might make some mistakes along the way but overall you are out there for the greater good not just for yourself.

RC_Drunkford
10-31-2020, 03:18 PM
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-donald-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-191860/

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

what does that have to do with Trump? Biden is a pedophile, Trump is a racist. Fuck em both. America had 2 good presidents and they both got assassinated. Other than that fuck em all

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 03:53 PM
I dont need anyone to kiss my ass lol. I feel some animosity though are you upset that there are people out there like me that provided a civil service to the nation? Hey its your fault that you turned out to be a selfish looser with over 79,000 post on spurstalk. Get out and do something meaningful its still not too late.

It's cute you think the Iraq War was meaningful son.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 03:57 PM
what does that have to do with Trump? Biden is a pedophile, Trump is a racist. Fuck em both. America had 2 good presidents and they both got assassinated. Other than that fuck em all

Trump going in and checking teens out as they're dressing isn't some creepy ass shit? Biden's terrible but hearing the sexual assault attacks against him cracks me up when Trump the rapist is the alternative.

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 04:12 PM
It's cute you think the Iraq War was meaningful son.

It is very meaningful. Boy

ChumpDumper
10-31-2020, 04:16 PM
Iraq did not get invaded.:lol

Quality troll thread, Nono.:tu

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 04:17 PM
It is very meaningful. Boy

Thank you for throwing puppies off cliffs to protect us

widowmaker
10-31-2020, 05:53 PM

No problem but if i had to do it all over again id save the puppies and find you to throw off a cliff.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 06:02 PM
No problem but if i had to do it all over again id save the puppies and find you to throw off a cliff.

Nice to see you finally realize the Iraq War was a waste that had nothing to do with protecting America and you'd take it back. It's a start at least.

R. DeMurre
10-31-2020, 06:18 PM

True, but the fact that people like George Will, David Gergen, John Kasich, Christine Whitman, a group of 73 former U.S. national security officials in the Republican administrations, including former heads of the CIA and FBI and Trump administration officials, former RNC Chair and Maryland Lieutenant Gov. Michael Steele, and literally 100s of other lifelong Republicans have endorsed Biden over Trump does speak volumes. I can't think of a single Democrat who has endorsed Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/30/biden-racks-up-more-republican-endorsements-in-final-days--the-complete-list-of-bidens-gop-backers/?sh=8aba4a656306

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 06:29 PM
True, but the fact that people like George Will, David Gergen, John Kasich, Christine Whitman, a group of 73 former U.S. national security officials in the Republican administrations, including former heads of the CIA and FBI and Trump administration officials, former RNC Chair and Maryland Lieutenant Gov. Michael Steele, and literally 100s of other lifelong Republicans have endorsed Biden over Trump does speak volumes. I can't think of a single Democrat who has endorsed Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/30/biden-racks-up-more-republican-endorsements-in-final-days--the-complete-list-of-bidens-gop-backers/?sh=8aba4a656306

Trump's bad PR for their party. Ben Shapiro's right when he says Trump is the most conservative president in decades. It's just Trump says the quiet part out loud. You're not supposed to say out loud you're trashing the post office to suppress votes. You're not supposed to openly court white supremacists. Think back to that infamous Lee Atwater interview where he discusses abstracting away the GOP's racism so they can't be called racists. Trump's undoing that shit. The so-called Trump critics like Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, etc still voted with him because their agenda is pretty much the same. But Trump peels away that veneer that casts the GOP base as a mainly conservative instead of a mainly white nationalist. I guess props to Bannon for recognizing the GOP is really a party based mostly on white identity and crafting a phenomenal strategy and campaign to get a highly unpopular and hated person elected president. Thankfully Trump's campaign this year has been horrific, he's not hitting any of the populist tones that he was able to hammer Clinton on in 2016. How tone def can you be saying this country is raging back when the recovery isn't even L-shaped like 2009's, it's k-shaped?

ZeusWillJudge
10-31-2020, 06:31 PM

Oh, come on. That military action (you can't properly call it a war) had bi-partisan support. Lots of it. And it went on under both parties. If you need to feel some sort of righteous indignation, fire away. But turning it against people who served is a shitty thing to do. If you don't like what that guy did in the military, get up off your righteous ass and work to get some better leaders elected.

For the record, that psycho fucker (Saddam) did shit worse than Abu Ghraib to his own people on a daily basis. Hell, just what he did to his national soccer team for missing penalties. Not to mention what he did to the Kurds. There was more than ample reason to remove him, and doing that takes people. I don't know that we have any business being policeman to the world, and we didn't do anything about a bunch of other places like Rwanda. But some of your your comments are way out in Chickenshit Land.

Here... took about 10 seconds to find: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/apr/19/iraq.football

Yet another thread I just have to stay the hell out of.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 06:35 PM
Oh, come on. That military action (you can't properly call it a war) had bi-partisan support. Lots of it. And it went on under both parties. If you need to feel some sort of righteous indignation, fire away. But turning it against people who served is a shitty thing to do. If you don't like what that guy did in the military, get up off your righteous ass and work to get some better leaders elected.

For the record, that psycho fucker (Saddam) did shit worse than Abu Ghraib to his own people on a daily basis. Hell, just what he did to his national soccer team for missing penalties. Not to mention what he did to the Kurds. There was more than ample reason to remove him, and doing that takes people. I don't know that we have any business being policeman to the world, and we didn't do anything about a bunch of other places like Rwanda. But some of your your comments are way out in Chickenshit Land.

Here... took about 10 seconds to find: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/apr/19/iraq.football

Bottom line the Iraq War had nothing to do with protecting America. If it was about revenge for 9/11 and trying to stop the next one we would have gone and turned Saudi Arabia to rubble.

ElNono
10-31-2020, 07:11 PM

How about showing some respect to the citizens that clothe and feed you and your family?

This is the problem with socialism, after a while they forget who feeds them and become entitled, tbh

ElNono
10-31-2020, 07:13 PM

yep, when it comes to throw more and more money to military, it's a bipartisan shitshow.

Sorry, nobody is 'serving'. They're paid professionals and we all pay a pretty penny to make sure they're fed, housed and equipped.

Will Hunting
10-31-2020, 07:39 PM
:lol a thread about marines murdering puppies and no one invited me? WTF?

ElNono

DMC

Joe's wife gets a phone call from Joe's doctor: "Mrs Biden we have bad news, but there was a mixup with lab results and your husband either has Alzheimer's or HIV and I thought you should take precautions."

"What should I do?" she asks...

"Well, take him to the mall and drop him off. If he find his way home, don't fuck him"

pad300
10-31-2020, 07:41 PM

For some reason or other, that just doesn't bug me. Perhaps that's because this is essentially a list of people who's hopes for further Washington posts and prestige went up in smoke with Trump's election...

As far as democrats who have changed sides? Lookup #Blexit ...

spurs10
10-31-2020, 07:42 PM
Love Pop's video. He is not alone and many people who were in Trump's administration, practically all the ones who weren't convinced of felonies, stand with him.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 07:42 PM

Will Hunting
10-31-2020, 07:44 PM
:lmao are people still trying to argue the War in Iraq was a good idea? I thought there was bipartisan consensus at this point that Operation Iraqi Freedom was a giant clusterfuck that did nothing other than give marines an outlet to inflict homoerotic torture methods on Iraqi POWs and kill puppies.

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 07:46 PM
:lmao are people still trying to argue the War in Iraq was a good idea? I thought there was bipartisan consensus at this point that Operation Iraqi Freedom was a giant clusterfuck that did nothing other than give marines an outlet to inflict homoerotic torture methods on Iraqi POWs and kill puppies.

Can't say it did nothing tbh. It started a civil war and greatly strengthened Iran's influence in the region for starters.

Will Hunting
10-31-2020, 07:47 PM
You in any of these pics brah? Big fan of the work you did in Iraq bullying dem POWs :tu

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/f/fc/images/13761232.0041.110-00000001.jpg

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2013/01/Abu_Ghraib_37-1024x640.jpeg

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5bb92aa22400005000578aea.jpeg?ops=scalefit_630_nou pscale

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 07:53 PM
You in any of these pics brah? Big fan of the work you did in Iraq bullying dem POWs :tu

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/f/fc/images/13761232.0041.110-00000001.jpg

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2013/01/Abu_Ghraib_37-1024x640.jpeg

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5bb92aa22400005000578aea.jpeg?ops=scalefit_630_nou pscale

Loved their work with the press and with children too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaqY12VHFv4

ElNono
10-31-2020, 08:04 PM

That looks like Mugen, tbh... :lol

RD2191
10-31-2020, 08:16 PM
:fishing

Will Hunting
10-31-2020, 08:22 PM
:fishing
Thoughts on Pop endorsing Biden, Rob?

RD2191
10-31-2020, 08:47 PM
Thoughts on Pop endorsing Biden, Rob?
No comment. :lol

ducks
10-31-2020, 10:35 PM

Must be for trump
He has kepted more promises then all presidents since abe

ElNono
10-31-2020, 11:01 PM
Must be for trump

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 11:06 PM
Must be for trump

Especially that healthcare plan that's always two weeks away.

Spurtacular
11-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Bottom line the Iraq War had nothing to do with protecting America. If it was about revenge for 9/11 and trying to stop the next one we would have gone and turned Saudi Arabia to rubble.

:lol The things you think you know.

ElNono
11-01-2020, 01:30 AM
:lol derp with the twoofer bads per par

Dverde
11-01-2020, 07:19 AM
Both teams played hard.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 10:12 AM
No not at all. Where were you?

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 10:16 AM
How about showing some respect to the citizens that clothe and feed you and your family?

This is the problem with socialism, after a while they forget who feeds them and become entitled, tbh

The citizens that clothe and feed my family? I feed and clothe my family. We weren’t talking about family but since we are, fuck you and your family i don’t owe any of you shit i had my ass on the line for 20 years so say thank you and get the fuck out my face.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 10:17 AM
The citizens that clothe and feed my family? I feed and clothe my family. We went talking about family but since we are, fuck you and your family i don’t owe any of you shit i had my ass on the line for 20 years so say thank you and get the fuck out my face.

I already thanked you for throwing puppies off cliffs fuckface

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 10:19 AM

LOL El with the entitled please adore me soldier goods :lol

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 10:20 AM
yep, when it comes to throw more and more money to military, it's a bipartisan shitshow.

Sorry, nobody is 'serving'. They're paid professionals and we all pay a pretty penny to make sure they're fed, housed and equipped.

Thats one way to look at it, lets ride with that. We are paid professionals that are out keeping our eyes on our adversaries to ensure people like you have the right to post over 134,000 garbage post on spurstalk. Once again say thank you and move the fuck on pussy all you have done is sit your fat ass behind a computer and bitch about a basketball team.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Thats one way to look at it, lets ride with that. We are paid professionals that are out keeping our eyes on our adversaries to ensure people like you have the right to post over 134,000 garbage post on spurstalk. Once again say thank you and move the fuck on pussy all you have done is sit your fat ass behind a computer and bitch about a basketball team.

Why do Americans owe you anything? Saddam was going to come cut off our internets without you?

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 10:41 AM
I already thanked you for throwing puppies off cliffs fuckface

I already told you, you should have gone over the cliff not the puppies faggit.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 10:42 AM
Why do Americans owe you anything? Saddam was going to come cut off our internets without you?

Oh you would have a had a fit if someone would cut off your internet wouldn’t you piece of shit lmao

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Oh you would have a had a fit if someone would cut off your internet wouldn’t you piece of shit lmao

It would have been more than anything Saddam ever did to any of us.

cd98
11-01-2020, 11:35 AM
I'm so ready for this election season to be over. Unfortunately, we probably won't know who is the next president until sometime in December.

MultiTroll
11-01-2020, 11:37 AM
I'm so ready for this election season to be over. Unfortunately, we probably won't know who is the next president until sometime in December.
It's been said if you don't have to go out, and / or can limit your travel the night of and days following the election it might be a good idea.
Chit could come down, ie protesters getting out of hand and spreading.

dbestpro
11-01-2020, 11:37 AM

So on the right we got Frankenstein. On the left we got the Zombie. Choices, choices.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 01:01 PM
It would have been more than anything Saddam ever did to any of us.

How do you know?

Joseph Kony
11-01-2020, 01:02 PM

"we" :lmao shut up faggot

Spurtacular
11-01-2020, 01:11 PM
They should've left this in Spurs forum where the people care.

Here, Pop is just a glorified Chumpette. :lol

ChumpDumper
11-01-2020, 01:13 PM
:lmao now derp is triggered by Pop and mod moves.

GAustex
11-01-2020, 01:14 PM
Bout time this ish dumped in this cesspool

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 01:15 PM
"we" :lmao shut up faggot

Suck my dick faggit you don’t know me.

TimDunkem
11-01-2020, 01:16 PM

Faggot*

Joseph Kony
11-01-2020, 01:41 PM

:cry suck my dick faggit you dont know me :cry

stfu pussy ass bitch

We Are All Witnesses
11-01-2020, 01:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfyYhskIcw

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 01:58 PM
:cry suck my dick faggit you dont know me :cry

stfu pussy ass bitch

Go suck a box full of dicks faggit ass cocksucking bitch

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 01:59 PM
Faggot*

Its fagg-it. I spelled it right trust.

ChumpDumper
11-01-2020, 02:25 PM
:lol Trump supporters are furious

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 03:29 PM
:lmao now derp is triggered by Pop and mod moves.

when is derp not triggered tho?

ElNono
11-01-2020, 04:47 PM
The citizens that clothe and feed my family? I feed and clothe my family. We weren’t talking about family but since we are, fuck you and your family i don’t owe any of you shit i had my ass on the line for 20 years so say thank you and get the fuck out my face.

It's nobody's fault but your own that you made a poor career choice, tbh. Go fuck yourself.

Chris
11-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Pop is on the take smh

ElNono
11-01-2020, 04:56 PM

No, actually, this is how it works: We all subsidize dumb losers like you to go eat a bullet or treat your inevitable PTSD (optionally banging your wife while you're away). Your thank you is your paycheck.

If you don't like it, go get a real job.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
It's nobody's fault but your own that you made a poor career choice, tbh. Go fuck yourself.

Poor career choice? LMAO!!! You have no idea how good i have it buddy but anyway YOU can go fuck yourself peasant.

ElNono
11-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Poor career choice? LMAO!!! You have no idea how good i have it buddy but anyway YOU can go fuck yourself peasant.

Of course you have it good living off the government teat, that's exactly the point you fucking moron. :lmao

:cry but, but you better thank me for my service :cry

lmao, fucking pathetic loser calling anybody peasant.

clambake
11-01-2020, 05:49 PM
I don’t know, his name sounds pretty scary......right after Halloween

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Of course you have it good living off the government teat, that's exactly the point you fucking moron. :lmao

:cry but, but you better thank me for my service :cry

lmao, fucking pathetic loser calling anybody peasant.

Ooooo sounds like a fucking hater lmao. Your mother is a fucking looser motherfucker you are a peasant piece of shit. Either lets do something or take a walk pee-on im not about this online shit Mr 143,000 post.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 05:54 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/015/289/Internettoughkid.jpg

Oh shit we got a hardass here.

Bogie
11-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Ooooo sounds like a fucking hater lmao. Your mother is a fucking looser motherfucker you are a peasant piece of shit. Either lets do something or take a walk pee-on im not about this online shit Mr 143,000 post.

:lmao:lmao

you don’t happen to have calf tats, do you?

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Oh shit we got a hardass here.

Real pussies hide bitch remember that.

ChumpDumper
11-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Real pussies hide bitch remember that.So widowmaker is your real name?

Alpha.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Real pussies hide bitch remember that.

You know, ElNono pays for psychologists so you can work out your problems with violence man.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 05:59 PM

Im not gay dude they have dating sites where you can go ask guys if they have tattoos and what they look like. But if your looking for faggits just like you Elnono and baseline bum are available.

clambake
11-01-2020, 06:01 PM

Lol

benefactor
11-01-2020, 06:02 PM
:lol...where did this online tough come from?

widowmaker
You know, ElNono (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054) pays for psychologists so you can work out your problems with violence man.

Im good no thanks.

ElNono

What do you want to do? Make another poor choice in life like when you were too poor and/or uneducated to join the military? rofl

Keep begging for thanks yous, that really shows who's the peasant here lmao.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Im good no thanks.

You kind of seem to have anger problems, ElNono paid a lot of tax dollars to get you the help you need. You should thank him but you won't.

ChumpDumper
11-01-2020, 06:04 PM
:lol...where did this online tough come from?ElNono, Will and Base doing work upstairs.

https://i.gifer.com/LZa.gif

ElNono
11-01-2020, 06:07 PM
You kind of seem to have anger problems, ElNono paid a lot of tax dollars to get you the help you need. You should thank him but you won't.

treat your inevitable PTSD

Called it!

ElNono
11-01-2020, 06:08 PM

Im not gay dude

ohhhh shit :lmao

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Called it!

:rollin

Bogie
11-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Im not gay dude they have dating sites where you can go ask guys if they have tattoos and what they look like. But if your looking for faggits just like you Elnono and baseline bum are available.

oh, come on. No one that projects what you have in this thread is secure in your sexuality. Have you acted on it? Is that why you hate yourself?

And Jesus, thinking that misspelling your self loathing self identifier doesn’t make anyone think your less gay. It makes you look illiterate.

and sorry Joey, I was commenting on the rage, not the latent homosexuality. This wasn’t meant to call you gay.

clambake
11-01-2020, 06:17 PM
I dare widowmaker to call joey gay

Warlord23
11-01-2020, 06:21 PM
I respect the military and it is a worthy profession. However, I'm amused when soldiers try and defend the logic behind military action. Let's be honest: unless you're (a) a high-ranking general, (b) a politician or (c) a corporation who bankrolled the other two - you didn't have a clue or a say in why you were sent into a combat zone

All the patriotic stuff surrounding the military is nice, but the reality is that a massive portion of US military action since WW2 has been primarily to protect US corporate interests. The thousands of US and allied troops who died in Iraq, the thousands who were maimed, the thousands who suffer from PTSD, the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died ... it made very little difference to 99% or more of Americans. The only beneficiaries were the Bush admin and their donors

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:26 PM
You kind of seem to have anger problems, ElNono (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054) paid a lot of tax dollars to get you the help you need. You should thank him but you won't.

Oh i see where your going now. The American people paid tax dollars so did i so how i live and earned my money is not your problem. Fuck you and elnono you guys are nobody’s, two bitches that post all day long bitching about a basketball team lmao.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:26 PM
I dare widowmaker to call joey gay

whos joey?

ChumpDumper
11-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Oh i see where your going now. The American people paid tax dollars so did i so how i live and earned my money is not your problem. Fuck you and elnono you guys are nobody’s, two bitches that post all day long bitching about a basketball team lmao.Nobody's what?

Will Hunting
11-01-2020, 06:28 PM
Oh i see where your going now. The American people paid tax dollars so did i so how i live and earned my money is not your problem. Fuck you and elnono you guys are nobody’s, two bitches that post all day long bitching about a basketball team lmao.
Did Halliburton at least send you a thank you card after all the money they made off of you in Iraq?

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:29 PM
Did Halliburton at least send you a thank you card after all the money they made off of you in Iraq?

Yeah i got it in my wallet. Did you get yours?

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:32 PM
I respect the military and it is a worthy profession. However, I'm amused when soldiers try and defend the logic behind military action. Let's be honest: unless you're (a) a high-ranking general, (b) a politician or (c) a corporation who bankrolled the other two - you didn't have a clue or a say in why you were sent into a combat zone

All the patriotic stuff surrounding the military is nice, but the reality is that a massive portion of US military action since WW2 has been primarily to protect US corporate interests. The thousands of US and allied troops who died in Iraq, the thousands who were maimed, the thousands who suffer from PTSD, the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died ... it made very little difference to 99% or more of Americans. The only beneficiaries were the Bush admin and their donors

Thats a well thought opinion right there.

weebo
11-01-2020, 06:33 PM
I'm a military veteran and real veterans don't swagger around announcing their supposed superiority because they served/saw combat. The ones that do are usually phonies like this guy widowfaker.

Will Hunting
11-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Yeah i got it in my wallet. Did you get yours?
Did I get a Halliburton thank you card? No, Halliburton didn’t send me a thank you card for opposing the war that was waged for the purpose of giving them no bid contracts.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:35 PM
I'm a military veteran and real veterans don't swagger around announcing their supposed superiority because they served/saw combat. The ones that do are usually phonies like this guy widowfaker.

Go fuck yourself cocksucker you dont know shit about me. I can say whatever i want and to who i want. All of a sudden motherfuckers are crawling from under rocks to call someone a phoney lmao fuck outta here

ChumpDumper
11-01-2020, 06:38 PM
I'm a military veteran and real veterans don't swagger around announcing their supposed superiority because they served/saw combat. The ones that do are usually phonies like this guy widowfaker.:lol DMC does it all the time.

weebo
11-01-2020, 06:39 PM
Go fuck yourself cocksucker you dont know shit about me. I can say whatever i want and to who i want. All of a sudden motherfuckers are crawling from under rocks to call someone a phoney lmao fuck outta here

wid:lolwfaker

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Did I get a Halliburton thank you card? No, Halliburton didn’t send me a thank you card for opposing the war that was waged for the purpose of giving them no bid contracts.

Oh ok well that war is over now, but if you are still looking for something to save go save the whales don’t forget your peace and love signs hippie.

Ef-man
11-01-2020, 06:43 PM

He definitely has calf-tats. :lmao

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:43 PM

Weebodadicksucker:lol

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Oh ok well that war is over now, but if you are still looking for something to save go save the whales don’t forget your peace and love signs hippie.

Will Hunting's a le happy merchant on Soros' payroll, lol calling him a hippie.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:44 PM
He definitely has calf-tats. :lmao

Fantasizing about dudes :lol

weebo
11-01-2020, 06:45 PM
:lol DMC does it all the time.

DMC is short and fat (hence the step rail for his truck); he probably pulled office duty or was a service guy (too fat and useless).

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Will's a le happy merchant on Soros' payroll, lol calling him a hippie.

Damn you seem to know what everyone around here does or doesnt do what a fucking looser go get your own life lmao.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 06:46 PM
Damn you seem to know what everyone around here does or doesnt do what a fucking looser go get your own life lmao.

It's spelling with one o, not two, sonny

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:48 PM
DMC is short and fat (hence the step rail for his truck); he probably pulled office duty or was a service guy (too fat and useless).

You seem to know everything too what real people do or dont do or that they are fat skinny usless lmao. What a crock of shit. You aint no fucking veteran you piece of shit. Stolen valor is a federal crime bitch.

Will Hunting
11-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Will Hunting (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17032)'s a le happy merchant on Soros' payroll, lol calling him a hippie.
That’s secretly why I’m in PA today. Just stuffed every ballot dropbox in Philadelphia County with 1,000 ballots a piece.

Ef-man
Fantasizing about dudes :lol

Nope but you sound exactly like one who does and you walked into it.

widowmaker
It's spelling with one o, not two, sonny

Yes professor faggit.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 06:50 PM
Nope but you sound exactly like one who does and you walked into it.

How?

ChumpDumper
11-01-2020, 06:50 PM
DMC is short and fat (hence the step rail for his truck); he probably pulled office duty or was a service guy (too fat and useless).FUCK YOU I JUMP INTO THE TRUCK WINDOW LIKE LUKE DUKE BITCH

Ef-man
11-01-2020, 06:53 PM
How?

Koriwhat threatens anyone to a fight in a troll forum. He is a little man that needs mental health care, seriously, dude has issues.

baseline bum
11-01-2020, 06:54 PM
That’s secretly why I’m in PA today. Just stuffed every ballot dropbox in Philadelphia County with 1,000 ballots a piece.

Fucking Christ-killers. Could use you in NC and Iowa, we need those senate seats too.

weebo
11-01-2020, 06:56 PM
FUCK YOU I JUMP INTO THE TRUCK WINDOW LIKE LUKE DUKE BITCH

Will Hunting
11-01-2020, 06:57 PM
Fucking Christ-killers. Could use you in NC and Iowa, we need those senate seats too.
There’s more than one happy merchant putting in work today.

widowmaker
11-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Koriwhat threatens anyone to a fight in a troll forum. He is a little man that needs mental health care, seriously, dude has issues.

I don’t know who that is.

pgardn
11-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Damn they moved the thread.
Getting more attention than any basketball related manner.

Bad boy El No no...

Ef-man
11-01-2020, 07:50 PM

Well the thread has moved to politics section so do not get upset.

clambake
11-01-2020, 08:07 PM

You sound like an honest broker. Can you explain what a circle of trust bet is?

pgardn
11-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Is this change going to infest the political forum with other Foldren's?

ElNono
11-01-2020, 08:15 PM

Spot on. It's great business, simple as that. Gold plated corporate socialism wrapped into a flag.

I get politicos tripping all over my dick offering tax breaks and incentives for a fundraiser. I consider myself fortunate I don't have to engage in that, but there's vultures everywhere, tbh.

widowmaker
11-02-2020, 08:42 AM
Well the thread has moved to politics section so do not get upset.

I don’t care none of this actually exist anyway.

widowmaker
11-02-2020, 08:44 AM
You sound like an honest broker. Can you explain what a circle of trust bet is?

circle of trust bet?

Bogie
11-02-2020, 08:44 AM

you’re really stupid.

widowmaker
11-02-2020, 08:50 AM
Spot on. It's great business, simple as that. Gold plated corporate socialism wrapped into a flag.

I get politicos tripping all over my dick offering tax breaks and incentives for a fundraiser. I consider myself fortunate I don't have to engage in that, but there's vultures everywhere, tbh.

“Corporate socialism” I always thought this country was run on capitalism :makemyday But hey what do i know seems like you have a firm grip on reality :lol

widowmaker
11-02-2020, 08:53 AM
Its funny on how you have some third world motherfuckers on here trying to preach on how the United States should conduct business lmao!!! Run for office any one can win obviously trump has proven that. Either lead, follow or get the fuck out of the way.

widowmaker
11-02-2020, 09:07 AM
you’re really stupid.

Ok sure. :violin

weebo
11-02-2020, 09:09 AM

Chinook
11-02-2020, 09:10 AM
“Corporate socialism” I always thought this country was run on capitalism :makemyday But hey what do i know seems like you have a firm grip on reality :lol

This is what he's talking about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_welfare

widowmaker
11-02-2020, 12:02 PM
This is what he's talking about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_welfare

Oh ok Wikipedia lmao!!! Try again mothafucka LMAO!!!

Splits
11-02-2020, 12:03 PM
thanks ElNono for making this thread, really, we definitely needed another foldren down here

widowmaker
11-02-2020, 12:04 PM

Weebothacockgazer:lol

ElNono
11-02-2020, 02:14 PM
thanks ElNono for making this thread, really, we definitely needed another foldren down here

Is this sarcasm? :lol

Cut him some slack, windowmaker is just another dumb grunt that will likely end up murdering his family and killing himself sooner or later, tbh.