PDA

View Full Version : Official I voted for Joe Thread

KobesAchilles
10-30-2020, 02:21 PM
And it's all the Republicans fault. How could you make me vote for someone as shitty as Joe Biden? How could Trump demand no respect from Mitch (do it Mitch) McConnell? How could he not come up with a deal with the Dems when he wrote a whole damn book about making deals? Damn you Trump. You did it. You finally did it. Damn you to hell

ElNono
10-30-2020, 02:22 PM
And it's all the Republicans fault. How could you make me vote for someone as shitty as Joe Biden? How could Trump demand no respect from Mitch (do it Mitch) McConnell? How could he not come up with a deal with the Dems when he wrote a whole damn book about making deals? Damn you Trump. You did it. You finally did it. Damn you to hell

Imagine losing an election to Joe Biden...

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 02:30 PM

lol trying to make it as if republicans "made you" vote for biden. bro you voted biden because you were going to vote democrat no matter who was nominated. grow a spine and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others. victimhood is all you know bruh!

RandomGuy
10-30-2020, 02:33 PM

On the bright side... D cookies are vastly better than R cookies.

mmm edibles.

KobesAchilles
10-30-2020, 02:46 PM
lol trying to make it as if republicans "made you" vote for biden. bro you voted biden because you were going to vote democrat no matter who was nominated. grow a spine and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others. victimhood is all you know bruh!
I sure as hell didn't vote for Hilary in 16. And yes victimhood is all I know. I can blame Trump when he's the person on the ballot. Just like you can blame Obama when he was on the ballot. It goes with the territory. But Donald J killed the Republican party I knew and loved. A party that used to pretend it gave a shit about me the little man, even though I knew it really didn't. It was a wonderful world. Ronald Regan telling me how great I was as an American all the while hating on my people while he was the Governor of California. The good ol days.

Now it's the Dems that pretend to give a shit about me. It's an aging retread zombie that has my ballot. Higher taxes for the rich elite, sign me up (even though it won't happen). A second stimulus check, sign me up (that one might happen.) 350 billion dollars just so my kid could go to college for free. Sign me up. (it won't happen but I rather tax dollars go to education than corporate militaries). Treating covid more seriously so we aren't a laughing stock of the free world, sign me up. (I'm not a doom and gloom covid type of guy but we should've done a lot more in response)

The country has gone to Hell under Trump. Unemployment, riots, millions of people in food bank lines. It's going to take us a decade to recover, but it's going to take us longer than that I feel under Trump's watch if he wins again

spurraider21
10-30-2020, 02:55 PM
i didnt leave the republican party, the republican party left me #walkaway

hater
10-30-2020, 02:55 PM

Agreed

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 03:35 PM

Reck
10-30-2020, 03:42 PM

It was very cold that day.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 03:49 PM

Imagine voting for him.

:lol ElSuperRacist

ElNono
10-30-2020, 04:06 PM
Imagine voting for him.

:lol ElSuperRacist

Not very difficult to vote for him at all when the other option is Dennison, tbh

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 04:23 PM
Not very difficult to vote for him at all when...

you're super racist. :lmao :rollin

Isitjustme?
10-30-2020, 04:28 PM

You loved that guy last year until they called your bluff and made it so you might have to vote for him

tholdren
10-30-2020, 05:39 PM
Not very difficult to vote for him at all when the other option is Dennison, tbh

Elwrongwrong

Bwahahahhahahahah

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 05:50 PM
Elwrongwrong

Bwahahahhahahahah

ElSuperRacist, tbh. He had to wait to vote 'til a candidate was racist enough for him; that's Joe.

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 06:07 PM
I can blame Trump when he's the person on the ballot. Just like you can blame Obama when he was on the ballot.

i voted for obama twice. so what were you saying again?

The country has gone to Hell under Trump. Unemployment, riots, millions of people in food bank lines. It's going to take us a decade to recover, but it's going to take us longer than that I feel under Trump's watch if he wins again

cause and effect... the cause being china and their bioweapon. the effect, what you're seeing now. by all means though blame it on trump if it makes you feel better.

koriwhat
10-30-2020, 06:08 PM
i didnt leave the republican party, the republican party left me #walkaway

you're a pussy bro. don't act like you're anything more tbh. :tu

ElNono
10-30-2020, 07:47 PM
you're super racist. :lmao :rollin

cool story

ElNono
10-30-2020, 07:48 PM
ElSuperRacist, tbh. He had to wait to vote 'til a candidate was racist enough for him; that's Joe.

You of all people calling anybody racist :lmao

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 07:50 PM
No one voted for Joe, we voted against Trump.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 07:50 PM

As simple as it gets

FrostKing
10-30-2020, 07:51 PM
Which foot of theirs do you wash first and how large is your dildo?

ElNono
10-30-2020, 07:53 PM
Talking about racists...

DarrinS

As simple as it gets

At least they're honest about it.

ElNono

Never stated otherwise

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 07:54 PM

Weren't you the one who was actually excited about Joe?

Will Hunting
10-30-2020, 07:56 PM
:lmao the MAGAtard who claimed he voted for Obama in order to get cred as an honest broker critiquing how honest and dishonest people are about who they voted for.

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 07:57 PM
Weren't you the one who was actually excited about Joe?

He seemed the most moderate of the bunch. But I can't ignore the obvious mental decline.

President Kamala and VP Nancy. Yikes, tbh

Reck
10-30-2020, 07:57 PM
Which foot of theirs do you wash first and how large is your dildo?

What's this? Triggery?

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 07:58 PM
:lmao the MAGAtard who claimed he voted for Obama in order to get cred as an honest broker critiquing how honest and dishonest people are about who they voted for.

Probably voted for him in the primary when Limbaugh told him to in order to derail Clinton in 08.

baseline bum
10-30-2020, 07:58 PM
He seemed the most moderate of the bunch. But I can't ignore the obvious mental decline.

President Kamala and VP Nancy. Yikes, tbh

You're fine ignoring Trump's even more obvious mental decline.

Winehole23
10-30-2020, 08:04 PM
:lmao the MAGAtard who claimed he voted for Obama in order to get cred as an honest broker critiquing how honest and dishonest people are about who they voted for.Called it. Twelve years ago.

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 08:05 PM
You're fine ignoring Trump's even more obvious mental decline.

Really? I don't think so.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 08:20 PM
You of all people calling anybody racist :lmao

You're the one who withheld your vote until you could find an ultra racist candidate against blacks.

No passing that buck. Take ownership.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 08:21 PM
You're the one who withheld your vote until you could find an ultra racist candidate against blacks.

No passing that buck. Take ownership.

:lol this is a terrible schtick even by your incredibly low standards...

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 08:22 PM

He is only as good as his last vote. Cult members can't turn their backs on their fellow cult members.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 08:23 PM
:lol this is a terrible schtick even by your incredibly low standards...

Not at all. I don't know of a candidate more higher documented racism.

You literally voted for a good ole boy. :lmao :rollin

Will Hunting
10-30-2020, 08:23 PM
He is only as good as his last vote. Cult members can't turn their backs on their fellow cult members.
You'd know all about being a cult member as a bible thumping Trump supporter.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 08:24 PM
You'd know all about being a cult member as a bible thumping Trump supporter.

A for effort.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 08:28 PM

"more higher documented racism" :lol

"both sides" talking about racism... you need to go back to the drawing board on det one :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 08:29 PM
It was very cold that day.

That bogus excuse is why the Cowboys shouldn't pay Dak. Or Cooper, for that matter, but it's too late.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 08:31 PM

I don't believe ElNono voted for Biden.

ElNono specifically told me in 2016 he'd never voted for neither a Democrat nor a Republican candidate in his life.

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2020, 08:33 PM

He could have blackmailed them with the acb nomination to make a deal too

Reck
10-30-2020, 08:33 PM

ElNono specifically told me in 2016 he'd never voted for neither a Democrat nor a Republican candidate in his life.

Have you taken a look at the state of America lately?

ElNono
10-30-2020, 08:36 PM

That's accurate. This is the first time I vote, and I voted for Biden. Not because I like him, but because Trump has to go.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 08:37 PM
And thanks Millennial_Messiah for bringing that up. I was mentioning exactly the same thing to derp in another thread, now here's somebody that can attest I wasn't lying :tu

SnakeBoy
10-30-2020, 08:44 PM

Only thing worse is losing to Trump

ElNono
10-30-2020, 08:46 PM
Only thing worse is losing to Trump

100% agree

Trill Clinton
10-30-2020, 08:57 PM
you're a pussy bro. don't act like you're anything more tbh. :tu

Look at this tough guy

pgardn
10-30-2020, 09:02 PM
Before the pandemic I had already decided AnyOneElse 2020

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 09:23 PM
And thanks Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) for bringing that up. I was mentioning exactly the same thing to derp in another thread, now here's somebody that can attest I wasn't lying :tu

I never accused you of lying. That's a chumpette move to baselessly do that. In fact, I think you've said it more than once to me.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 09:28 PM
That's accurate. This is the first time I vote, and I voted for Biden. Not because I like him, but because Trump has to go.

Yea, yea; you have PTSD from when some third world dictator pushed your people around. Some snowflakes getting a few love taps isn't a reason to vote for the most racist politician in our system though.

pgardn
I never accused you of lying. That's a chumpette move to baselessly do that. In fact, I think you've said it more than once to me.

Hypocrisy^3

Spurtacular
Hypocrisy^3

Speaking of PTSD. :lol

pgardn
10-30-2020, 09:32 PM
Speaking of PTSD. :lol

Absolutely.

I see what a inept human being we elected to run a country? to run a fckn country.
So I want him gone. You got me. The stress part, none for me personally Im doing fine.
But for the UNITED States. RIP if this idiot gets elected again.

Dont you ever hold a flag and claim to care about the UNITED States.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 09:51 PM

I never said you accused me of lying, tbh... that was a good convo.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 09:51 PM
Absolutely.

I see what a inept human being we elected to run a country? to run a fckn country.
So I want him gone. You got me. The stress part, none for me personally Im doing fine.
But for the UNITED States. RIP if this idiot gets elected again.

Dont you ever hold a flag and claim to care about the UNITED States.

You've been told to hate any Republican who occupies the White House.
This was known in advance. We saw it with Bush even though he was the same sh** as Obama.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 09:52 PM
Yea, yea; you have PTSD from when some third world dictator pushed your people around. Some snowflakes getting a few love taps isn't a reason to vote for the most racist politician in our system though.

If racism is your main concern you have nothing to worry about, tbh, the Proud Boys are solid Trumptards...

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 09:53 PM
Any friend or family member that votes for Joe will still be friends/family. I don't think the converse is true.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 09:54 PM
If racism is your main concern you have nothing to worry about, tbh, the Proud Boys are solid Trumptards...

I've never heard them even say anything racist. And in fact, their leader is colored. Come on, man. You're so deluded.

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 09:55 PM

C'mon man

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 09:57 PM
Two of my family members are leaving CA and voting Trump. Anecdote

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 09:58 PM

And moving to TX.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 09:59 PM

Smart. But I worry about the dip shit CA people who are squeezed out and still go vote to fuck themselves in places like AZ and TX going forward.

clambake
10-30-2020, 10:00 PM
Good riddance

ElNono
10-30-2020, 10:01 PM
I've never heard them even say anything racist. And in fact, their leader is colored. Come on, man. You're so deluded.

C'mon man

C'mon man what?

Their leader is Gavin McInnes, period, no matter what smokescreen they want to throw in there. He's a far-right, neo-facist, white supremacist.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 10:01 PM
Good riddance

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 10:02 PM
Smart. But I worry about the dip shit CA people who are squeezed out and still go vote to fuck themselves in places like AZ and TX going forward.

Why would they want to enact same policies they are fleeing?

ElNono
10-30-2020, 10:03 PM
Sorry to hear family had to downgrade, tbh... it's true it's not cheap to live in CA.

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 10:06 PM
C'mon man what?

Their leader is Gavin McInnes, period, no matter what smokescreen they want to throw in there. He's a far-right, neo-facist, white supremacist.

They must be the dumbest white supremacists anywhere, since they marry non-white and allow non-white members.

Muh facism!

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 10:08 PM
Sorry to hear family had to downgrade, tbh... it's true it's not cheap to live in CA.

Past few months for them was like Blade Runner. Even Austin looks like a safe alternative. :lol

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:09 PM
C'mon man what?

GM just doesn't believe in your corporate approved beliefs. But he has long since left them. You're desperate.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:10 PM
Why would they want to enact same policies they are fleeing?

They are really stupid people. Apparently you haven't encountered enough transplants to know yet.

People in Arizona and Nevada are often complaining about what assholes the California transplants are though.

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 10:11 PM
They are really stupid people. Apparently you haven't encountered enough transplants to know yet.

People in Arizona and Nevada are often complaining about what assholes the California transplants are though.

They are both doctors, derp.

pgardn
10-30-2020, 10:23 PM
You've been told to hate any Republican who occupies the White House.
This was known in advance. We saw it with Bush even though he was the same sh** as Obama.

I really liked the Republican first thoughts you have abandoned:

1. Hard Work
2. Self sufficiency
3. Integrity and character important
4. Importance of volunteering in the community (church, schools etc...)
5. Fiscal Responsibility
6. Small business and risk taking

You are such a pitiful character. All gone...
You are the opposite of anything resembling what once was the reasonable part of the honest Republican who cared.
Such a twisted version of a human.
Wtf happened to you? Did some democratic sweetheart dump your ass causing bizarre repercussions?

do you ever go outside and see other humans?

Isitjustme?
10-30-2020, 10:25 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/ChMy4X2DkiLTy/giphy.gif

Spurtacular

Was I speaking to your relatives specifically, Karrin?

ElNono
They must be the dumbest white supremacists anywhere, since they marry non-white and allow non-white members.

Muh facism!

No doubt whatsoever they're a bunch of dumb people. None.

GM just doesn't believe in your corporate approved beliefs. But he has long since left them. You're desperate.

It doesn't matter what I believe. You should be very happy they're voting for Trump :tu

ElNono
10-30-2020, 10:26 PM
Past few months for them was like Blade Runner. Even Austin looks like a safe alternative. :lol

Blade Runner? in what sense?

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:27 PM
It doesn't matter what I believe. You should be very happy they're voting for Trump :tu

I am happy they're voting for Trump. While I don't engage in their kind of activism; I'm not triggered by them like the snowflakes on your side. :tu

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:28 PM
I really liked the Republican first thoughts you have abandoned:

1. Hard Work
2. Self sufficiency
3. Integrity and character important
4. Importance of volunteering in the community (church, schools etc...)
5. Fiscal Responsibility
6. Small business and risk taking

You are such a pitiful character. All gone...
You are the opposite of anything resembling what once was the reasonable part of the honest Republican who cared.
Such a twisted version of a human.
Wtf happened to you? Did some democratic sweetheart dump your ass causing bizarre repercussions?

do you ever go outside and see other humans?

I have nothing against anything you listed 1-6. You're unhinged.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 10:29 PM
I am happy they're voting for Trump. While I don't engage in their kind of activism; I'm not triggered by them like the snowflakes on your side. :tu

I'm not triggered at all. I think they fit right in with this president, tbh

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:31 PM
I'm not triggered at all. I think they fit right in with this president, tbh

Yep. Being falsely accused of being racist by the unhinged authoritarian left. Both are.

pgardn
10-30-2020, 10:32 PM

They can still be stupid. I promise you.

But I doubt they are.
I would never live in California. I love Texas, but not the politics.
My brother fled Texas with his wife to live in California so we are evening it out.
Says he will never come back. Even with the fires.
But he gots da monies... I dont need a big house in Santa Barbara and giant boat in the harbor there (although it is nice)
Our coastline is not as pretty but the fishing is fantastic, he will still come back to Texas for that.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 10:32 PM
Yep. Being falsely accused of being racist by the unhinged authoritarian left. Both are.

Yeah, it's all a lie, they're just kidding/trolling... :lol

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 10:33 PM
Was I speaking to your relatives specifically, Karrin?

Sorry you were offended by your ST nickname.

pgardn
10-30-2020, 10:34 PM
I have nothing against anything you listed 1-6. You're unhinged.

Integrity and character...? you are totally psychotic.
really, you are just totally unaware of what you are.
Fiscal responsibility...

really gtfoh, you make me sick.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:34 PM
Sorry you were offended by your ST nickname.

So I wasn't speaking to your relatives then, Karrin. :tu

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:35 PM
Integrity and character...? you are totally psychotic.
really, you are just totally unaware of what you are.
Fiscal responsibility...

really gtfoh, you make me sick.

Oh, Trump's not as fiscally responsible as Obama you're trying to say.

:lolK

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 10:36 PM
They can still be stupid. I promise you.

But I doubt they are.
I would never live in California. I love Texas, but not the politics.
My brother fled Texas with his wife to live in California so we are evening it out.
Says he will never come back. Even with the fires.
But he gots da monies... I dont need a big house in Santa Barbara and giant boat in the harbor there (although it is nice)
Our coastline is not as pretty but the fishing is fantastic, he will still come back to Texas for that.

I've lived in both states. TX is where I'll retire. CA is beautiful, but not worth it.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 10:39 PM
And thanks Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) for bringing that up. I was mentioning exactly the same thing to derp in another thread, now here's somebody that can attest I wasn't lying :tu

Yep

I only post facts, and bold predictions like the Spurs losing to OKC in the playoffs in 6 games in 2016, even way back in December 2015. Bold predictions like the Cowboys winning 12+ games in 2016. I may not always be right, but I'm never dead wrong. Lol.

pgardn
10-30-2020, 10:43 PM
Oh, Trump's not as fiscally responsible as Obama you're trying to say.

:lolK

Oh thats the one you choose first, not the integrity and character?

Yeah. I love how our president has so graciously hosted foreign leaders and conventions at his private business resorts, no problem raping the public. On a very personal level, he loves gold, gold handled toilets and fixtures... he likes gold... And yeah we are only down 2 or 3 trillion because of this freak. Great job.
I bet you really like the SPACE FORCE spending. I bet you like how he personally travels like some kind of king Klown.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 10:43 PM
I've lived in both states. TX is where I'll retire. CA is beautiful, but not worth it.

Even if Biden/Kamala/AOC enact the Green New Deal and set an energy cap under pain of major fines, misdemeanors and jail time? That means sweating bullets in your house, sleepless, sweaty nights 8 months out of the year, etc. Especially in a warming climate with an ever expanding urban heat island effect.

If the Green New Dal/cap and trade/personal energy usage caps are enacted, pretty much the only reasonable places to live in the USA will be right on or near the West Coast, or perhaps parts of the Rocky Mountains. Any place that doesn't get unbearably hot and humid in the summer time, pretty much. Although I'd suggest emigrating to a far more beautiful climate like the Faroe Islands.

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

pgardn
10-30-2020, 10:46 PM

It really is not.
I love the Pacific breeze and the Mediterranean climate, but I have a lot of love for our Hill Country streams and our coastline. And San Antonio is really a pretty chill city with nice people who say hello and good morning to each other. I got used to that. I have to go to Austin a bunch but I still prefer SA.

pgardn
10-30-2020, 10:51 PM
Even if Biden/Kamala/AOC enact the Green New Deal and set an energy cap under pain of major fines, misdemeanors and jail time? That means sweating bullets in your house, sleepless, sweaty nights 8 months out of the year, etc. Especially in a warming climate with an ever expanding urban heat island effect.

If the Green New Dal/cap and trade/personal energy usage caps are enacted, pretty much the only reasonable places to live in the USA will be right on or near the West Coast, or perhaps parts of the Rocky Mountains. Any place that doesn't get unbearably hot and humid in the summer time, pretty much. Although I'd suggest emigrating to a far more beautiful climate like the Faroe Islands.

People are not able to go out and breathe in the places you mentioned this summer. I have friends and family in Cali and Colorado that literally could not breathe.
You need to rethink this. These fires.... a problem. And it wont stop. Texas is exploding in wind power, we will have air conditioning. Unless you are really cheap with the thermostat. Get some trees on the South and West sides of your house, your good.

DarrinS
10-30-2020, 10:53 PM

Dude, wtf are you talking about? TX has plenty of energy to go around. There will NEVER be a "green new deal". We won't have rolling brown outs like CA. We will never allow that shit to happen.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 10:55 PM
Oh thats the one you choose first, not the integrity and character?

Yeah. I love how our president has so graciously hosted foreign leaders and conventions at his private business resorts, no problem raping the public. On a very personal level, he loves gold, gold handled toilets and fixtures... he likes gold... And yeah we are only down 2 or 3 trillion because of this freak. Great job.
I bet you really like the SPACE FORCE spending. I bet you like how he personally travels like some kind of king Klown.

:lol Less Than Blake trying to psychoanalyze me and failing, of course.

Again you can't even follow your own damn train of thought. You're the one who picked out the number, not me.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 10:59 PM
People are not able to go out and breathe in the places you mentioned this summer. I have friends and family in Cali and Colorado that literally could not breathe.
You need to rethink this. These fires.... a problem. And it wont stop. Texas is exploding in wind power, we will have air conditioning. Unless you are really cheap with the thermostat. Get some trees on the South and West sides of your house, your good.
:lol the trees make a marginal difference at best. CPS energy bill is $350 a month average in SA from May-September, on a 2400 sqft house and we have basically a forest of trees on all 4 sides.

The fires are not caused by heat or global warming. Wildfires have always been a problem in climates featuring long, dry, Indian summers and short but very wet winters (especially California). California is especially vulnerable to wildfires in La Nina years due to the dryness and decrease in relative humidity, so there's that.

In Colorado there are places where it's dry pretty much year round except for in El Nino years, so not surprising to see fires in a strong La Nina which has also fueled the single most active Atlantic hurricane season on record.

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 11:01 PM
Dude, wtf are you talking about? TX has plenty of energy to go around. There will NEVER be a "green new deal". We won't have rolling brown outs like CA. We will never allow that shit to happen.

My point is, it doesn't matter how much energy or energy reserves you have, if the far left imposes fines, jail time, criminal record etc for exceeding a certain carbon cap, you're gonna be forced to watch that thermostat like a hawk or else move. Personally I'd move. I can't tolerate the heat. Even 81 in October is too hot for me.

This past Tuesday, 10/27 in Texas... now that was a "perfect" day weather wise. I was in Grand Rapids, Michigan on 10/15 of this year and it was perfect and essentially the same weather.

Spurtacular
10-30-2020, 11:03 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/ChMy4X2DkiLTy/giphy.gif

And like Blake this will be your deal at the end of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBXwfmUpHOA

Millennial_Messiah
10-30-2020, 11:08 PM
https://www.ospo.noaa.gov/data/cb/ssta/ssta.daily.current.png

This Super LA NIÑA event is what has caused the western wildfires, not anthropogenic global warming.

ElNono
10-30-2020, 11:19 PM
:lol Texas is pretty terrible, tbh, no offense... I've been to San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Austin and the RGV... I wouldn't retire anywhere near those places.

pgardn
10-31-2020, 08:26 AM
:lol Texas is pretty terrible, tbh, no offense... I've been to San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Austin and the RGV... I wouldn't retire anywhere near those places.

if you did not grow up here, I completely understand

Dallas and Houston are perfectly awful

San Antonio is a large small town city. Mexican food, access to fun biking now, proximity to good water, cost of living, it’s too good for me. A worn out, to each his own.
my brother got the hell out of here and is firmly planted in Santa Barbara. And I must say it’s extraordinarily nice, but...no

The ease of exercising in all parts of the season outdoors in Santa Barbara is very attractive. And you get to see a whole lot of ladies with fake boobs

leemajors
10-31-2020, 09:14 AM

If you're saying rolling brownouts have never happened in TX you're incredibly wrong.

ElNono
10-31-2020, 10:29 AM
if you did not grow up here, I completely understand

Dallas and Houston are perfectly awful

San Antonio is a large small town city. Mexican food, access to fun biking now, proximity to good water, cost of living, it’s too good for me. A worn out, to each his own.
my brother got the hell out of here and is firmly planted in Santa Barbara. And I must say it’s extraordinarily nice, but...no

The ease of exercising in all parts of the season outdoors in Santa Barbara is very attractive. And you get to see a whole lot of ladies with fake boobs

CA is too expensive as a place to retire... unless you made some serious dough or have something that attaches you here, it's very difficult.

Other than that, sure, places like San Diego are pretty great.

koriwhat
11-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Look at this tough guy

Look at this white knight

Ef-man
11-02-2020, 12:27 AM
https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1323056554271252480