PDA

View Full Version : The real Duff thread

Jimcs50
11-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Since my thread was hijacked by Zac and his wife, I must make a new one so Duff can respond.

I wish our deal was never made public because of the hoopla it has caused. I know that you intended to pay me back and that you had some unforseen events keep you from paying me back, so I am not pissed at you.

I deciced that the way we can both save face here is for you to make a gesture to square this debt.

Donate $600 to the Salvation Army in my name and send me the receipt and we will call it square. You can keep the other $200.

PM me if this is agreeable to you and I will send you my address.

This way everyone wins and the whole subject will be dropped once and for all in the forum.

Deal?

batman2883
11-09-2005, 08:43 AM
Ha Ha Ha Hah A Ha Fucking Jim

Earl Hickey
11-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Karma's a bitch.

It will bite Duff in the ass eventually.

Karma.

ZStomp
11-09-2005, 08:53 AM
I hope Duff responds to this one.

batman2883
11-09-2005, 08:55 AM
i think jim killed duff already

ZStomp
11-09-2005, 08:58 AM
http://a40.g.akamai.net/7/40/2718/dc1dc10d68e516/www.lifetimetv.com/images/shows/unsolved/um_home_photo_stack.jpg

If you or anyone know has seen this man, please call 1-800-pay-Jim-back.

http://mailbling.com/draft60.jpg
DUFF

:lol

batman2883
11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
unsolved mysteries h aha ha haa ha holy shit thats funny

herbivore female
11-09-2005, 09:30 AM
http://a40.g.akamai.net/7/40/2718/dc1dc10d68e516/www.lifetimetv.com/images/shows/unsolved/um_home_photo_stack.jpg

If you or anyone know has seen this man, please call 1-800-pay-Jim-back.

http://mailbling.com/draft60.jpg
DUFF

HOMELY IM MR HOMELY...

CharlieMac
11-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Karma's a bitch.

Karma.

Oh man, what a great alter.

Das Texan
11-09-2005, 09:35 AM
duff with that guilty grin on his fucking face. like he just robbed a bank or something.

errr well nevermind, duff did rob jim blind with his fucking sob story.

what a fucking piece of shit.

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Its a new day and Duff is still a lying coward.

batman2883
11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
ha ha ha ha hah a ha someone please put duff to the firing squad has he even posted since jim started the thread yesterday?

T Park
11-09-2005, 10:00 AM
you you you better shut up or im gonna punch you in the face and hit you with something really hard!! [duff]

HB22inSA
11-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Can someone get me a bat so I can beat a dead horse?

Duff messed up.

He's not paying the money back.

End of Story.

Get on with your lives already.

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 10:03 AM
"c'mere you...stop hiding behind Kori!" [/duff] :lol

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 10:04 AM
"Bat please for Mr. Wright at table 1" :p

Trailer Trash
11-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Karma's a bitch.

Karma.
Earl is that you. Its been years. When ya gonna get around to giving me my socks back.

batman2883
11-09-2005, 10:14 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

CavsSuperFan
11-09-2005, 10:56 AM
It’s with great sadness to come to a fabulous sports forum & see these types of threads...I feel that they are bringing the forum down & I would like to offer a solution...

Dr. Jim is obviously a generous guy & he is under tremendous pressure from his significant other to recoup his loses...(And rightly so)..

How about those posters who wish to end this matter once & for all make a small donation, say in the amount of $25.00...We could mail the proceeds to Reverend Crazy’s Church...Any amount in excess could either be returned to the poster or forwarded to the forum administrators for operating costs...

It may mean that “some of us” will have to cut back on (1-800-GET GIRL) Phone calls for a month...But I think it will be worth it...Dr. Jim will be re paid...Then we can get back to what matters most in life....Making fun of each others favorite teams.... :smokin

You’re Pal... Cavs Super Fan...

Puppy Dog
11-09-2005, 11:14 AM
dude, these people are out for blood.

it's like duff raped their mama...

they don't give a shit about Jim or the money.

The like to TALK DOWN to Duff.

Bottomline.

Duff, let them talk.

You got my number bro.

And Jim, Duff has to pay you back in full to get credit in this place.

You know that.

And even then, even when the debt is PAID IN FULL? There will be assholes that still want to bring it up and talk down.

LuvBones
11-09-2005, 11:17 AM
I take it this is the cliffnotes to the Duff thread. :fro

batman2883
11-09-2005, 11:29 AM
of course people will talk down to him, what the hell, its like when you mess up your credit, you don't start rebuilding for like 7 years after you pay it off. How does telling duff shit about stealing money from jim make everyone asshole's??? Duff is the asshole that took the money and never paid one dime back right??? Dude everyone can afford at least a measely 5 bucks a month, it may not be much but it adds up.

Das Texan
11-09-2005, 11:33 AM
its not so much that duff hasnt paid jim back, its from what i hear how he basically flaunts it.

Puppy Dog
11-09-2005, 11:40 AM
of course people will talk down to him, what the hell, its like when you mess up your credit, you don't start rebuilding for like 7 years after you pay it off. How does telling duff shit about stealing money from jim make everyone asshole's??? Duff is the asshole that took the money and never paid one dime back right??? Dude everyone can afford at least a measely 5 bucks a month, it may not be much but it adds up.

look man, i'm sure there are at least, and i mean AT LEAST a dozen chicks in SA that would call you an asshole right now. you took pussy, with no intention of love. did some want it that way? sure.

but i bet there were others that gave it up to you cuz they really liked you and you fucked and ducked...true or false?

your a player right? that's what you do...

Puppy Dog
11-09-2005, 11:41 AM
its not so much that duff hasnt paid jim back, its from what i hear how he basically flaunts it.

understood Texan, but maybe Duff flaunts it as his self defense...the same way TPark flaunts that he doesn't care when other rag him for quitting on our team, when he really hates what he did....

batman2883
11-09-2005, 11:50 AM
look man, i'm sure there are at least, and i mean AT LEAST a dozen chicks in SA that would call you an asshole right now. you took pussy, with no intention of love. did some want it that way? sure.

but i bet there were others that gave it up to you cuz they really liked you and you fucked and ducked...true or false?

your a player right? that's what you do...
I'm not a player i just crush a lot, and there are a lot of people that call me asshole for numerous reasons, i myself take the name of arrogant asshole with pride...but when you call me an asshole for ragging on duff for stealing money from a do gooder like jim, then i draw the line. Duff deserves his hand to be chopped off or his ass beaten for that shit. Tell me you wouldnt be pissed if you lent someone that money and then they just dogded and ducked your ass after that???

Puppy Dog
11-09-2005, 11:52 AM
i wouldn't be pissed. if i have and i'm inclined? i give. i don't lend.

batman2883
11-09-2005, 11:54 AM
well there you go, but they had the agreement of duff paying him back with his financial aid check....the point of the story is duff should have at least paid something back by now....am i right??? its only fair to jim who did it out of the kindness of his heart. That just plain fucked up, would he have tried to rip off a loan shark like that??? No, cause then he would have been a dead man 8 months ago

Shelly
11-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Bump.

Just in case Duff missed it.

We got your back, Jimbo!

Kori, should pin this up at the top! :lol

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Duff didn't miss it...he chose to ignore it.

Shelly
11-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Duff didn't miss it...he chose to ignore it.

I stand corrected.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
The bastard hasn't responded yet?

T Park
11-09-2005, 03:12 PM
the same way TPark flaunts that he doesn't care when other rag him for quitting on our team, when he really hates what he did....

Don't drag me into this Pat Robertson.

Kori Ellis
11-09-2005, 03:13 PM
dude, these people are out for blood.

it's like duff raped their mama...

they don't give a shit about Jim or the money.

The like to TALK DOWN to Duff.

Bottomline.

Duff, let them talk.

You got my number bro.

And Jim, Duff has to pay you back in full to get credit in this place.

You know that.

And even then, even when the debt is PAID IN FULL? There will be assholes that still want to bring it up and talk down.

Shut the fuck up Zak. This isn't about the money. It's about Duff thinking he can con someone. We care about Jim, not about the money or bashing Duff.

So just stay the fuck out of this thread and go back to your holier than thou berating of your wife.

T Park
11-09-2005, 03:13 PM
of course he hasn't.

Hes a chickenshit.

Earl Hickey
11-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Earl is that you. Its been years. When ya gonna get around to giving me my socks back.

That be me man!
Sorry about the socks man but after 3 years I didn't think you wanted them back. :lmao

SequSpur
11-09-2005, 03:17 PM
you got me spendin..............

spendin all my money on me....

and spendin time on me........

what you gonna do with all that junk inside that trunk....

Das Texan
11-09-2005, 03:18 PM
duff again proves his the worth of his character.

at least give tpark credit, he pays his debts ultimately. duff is just a worthless piece of shit human being.

The sone
11-09-2005, 03:26 PM
string em' up and use em' for parts!!...string em' up and use em' for parts!!...

SequSpur
11-09-2005, 03:28 PM
no no drama, we don't need no drama...

my hump my hump my hump.

HB22inSA
11-09-2005, 03:58 PM
The bastard hasn't responded yet?
Hahahaha, you're funny and naive.

If Duff answers any of this nonsense, that means all you hate mongers win.

He's better to just sit back and let all of you people look like the most important thing in your own lives is talking about someone else's problems.

Half of the people who are ragging on Duff probably need to look in the mirror because they themselves have done something as bad or worse than he did.

Get over it already people.

Jimcs is made out to be the patron saint in this, but to me, keep this stuff private. He's the one inviting trouble, not Duff.

I hope to God Duff doesn't respond to this. Don't get sucked in, Duff.

duff again proves his the worth of his character. at least give tpark credit, he pays his debts ultimately. duff is just a worthless piece of shit human being.

And that shows a whole bunch of character, too.

:rolleyes

Shelly
11-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Duff doesn't have to respond here. He could just PM Jim. Last time I heard, he still hasn't.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Nah, I pay off my debts on time and stopped living with my parents at age 17.

HB22inSA
11-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Duff doesn't have to respond here. He could just PM Jim. Last time I heard, he still hasn't.
And how is this any of your business, Shelly?

It's between them.

Kori Ellis
11-09-2005, 04:04 PM

It's between them.

It's her business because she's Jim's friend. It's everyone's business who wants to make it their business because he used this forum as a means to BEG for the money.

If you don't think it's your business, then just stay out of the thread.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:05 PM

It's between them.

Again, because the piece of dogshit tried to rip off every and anyone in this forum.

ZStomp
11-09-2005, 04:11 PM
This is like a public trial. We as he public have a right to be at the trial. That's why it's our business. :lol

SequSpur
11-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Limp Bizkit - I'm Broke

I aint no joke so you should get yourself a pen and write yourself a little note so you don't forget again.
When it comes to cash I've been gettin' smoked lendin' out my money now im broke.
somebody's gettin' choked.
Cuz now its time to pay the piper.
Bums are the type of shit that are in a diaper.
don't make me have to call a sniper and wipe your brains off my windshield you dirty bug.
As soon as I get paid they come in masses.
there's someone givin' classes on kissin' peoples asses.
Unless you're livin' where the trash is don't even come around here askin' where my cash is!!
(chorus)
me, I'm broke.
Me, im broke.
I aint no joke.
ill say it once again.
If I get provoked there'll be knuckles on your chin, some people never learn.
borrowin from me you might regret it.
For one I aint no bank and you got shitty credit!!
as soon as I get paid they're comin' out the woodwork.
Take your ass and get a job like you should jerk.
Unless you're livin' where the trash is, but your not so find another spot where the cash is
(chorus)..
Gimme back my money you bum..
you said you'd pay me back I'm broke and for that you deserve a smackin' for slackin'.
Now people say I'm a slacker.
If IM a slacker then its through the eyes of the ones that are blind!!
me, im broke.
Poor old me, im broke.

Shelly
11-09-2005, 04:25 PM
This is like a public trial. We as he public have a right to be at the trial. That's why it's our business. :lol

:tu

T Park
11-09-2005, 04:25 PM
damn Sequ.

Referencing Limp??

Little far.....

SequSpur
11-09-2005, 04:27 PM
That song is cool. And it fits in good with this occassion

T Park
11-09-2005, 04:41 PM
True it fits.

Nothing more recent than that though?

mouse
11-09-2005, 04:51 PM
what I don't get is why Jim would go though all this just to have Duff take the money he owes him to the Salvation Army?
If Jim doesn't care about the cash, why even bother Duff?

And why would the Salvation Army want money from a person who pressured into giving it by 50 angry folks from a web site?

If someone at this site gives me 20 bucks, I don't want cuz they had numerous threats to give it to me.

The Salvation Army is about helping others , what good is it if they get money from someone who needs it more?

Das Texan
11-09-2005, 04:57 PM
by me:
duff again proves his the worth of his character. at least give tpark credit, he pays his debts ultimately. duff is just a worthless piece of shit human being.

And that shows a whole bunch of character, too.

:rolleyes

ya cause i go publically begging for money and then never pay back the man who so graciously loaned me this money all the while flaunting what i do have.

ya but while i ripped into duff for being a worthless piece of shit, i still pay off the debts i owe....and there are few things more classless than just simply not being a (wo)man of your words and paying off those who help you out in times of need, especially finanically.

T Park
11-09-2005, 05:00 PM
I dont get it HB, if you love Duff so much and hate us?

Why bother posting in the thread?

baseline bum
11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
That lowlife isn't coming in this thread either, Jim. Still, you deserved it after you told me in chat that Parker got injured during the final game of the 2003 season.

Jimcs50
11-09-2005, 05:28 PM
what I don't get is why Jim would go though all this just to have Duff take the money he owes him to the Salvation Army?
If Jim doesn't care about the cash, why even bother Duff?

This was a way to get Duff to man up and do something to get everyone off his nuts.

Also I can at least salvage a tax write off and the SA can get some needed money.

Jimcs50
11-09-2005, 05:29 PM
That lowlife isn't coming in this thread either, Jim. Still, you deserved it after you told me in chat that Parker got injured during the final game of the 2003 season.

You remembered that, eh?

mouse
11-09-2005, 05:46 PM
This was a way to get Duff to man up and do something to get everyone off his nuts.

Also I can at least salvage a tax write off and the SA can get some needed money.

well then I stand corrected. I will say this I have posted many different topics about how a little cash can help me and others and I never got a reply.

Like when the aparment mng. had a Mazda truck for sell for 2,300.00 dollars he was moving and said I could have it for 400 bucks, I came in here begging and I said I could used that truck to do some hardwood floor jobs, and I could use Duff for 10 bucks an hour just to stand there and hand me stuff, thus he could pay you back, In fact Manny was looking for work also.

The truck sold for 300 dollars to a man who put it in the paper and got 2,800.00 for it. Hell Duff could have been paid, and you and I could have split the remaining 2 grand :smokin

Then I posted how 270.00 dollars can get my airless paint spayer out of the pawnshop so I couild Paint CrazyOne's church for 1,700.00 dollars.

and you never replied, Crazyone ended up paying over 5 grand to pait his church.

then there was the gateway PC I had in the pawnshop for 75 bucks, It had a 600 dollar photoshop XP pro .

Not to mention the 700.00 dollar Randy Moss rookie jersey I lost in the pawnshop for 60 dollars I posted it in the 250.00 dollar fantasy basketball topic.

so forget the Salvation Army, have some salvation for mouse's Army :smokin.

Ps: I know you hate me cuz I don't brush my teeth so it's all good brah :lol

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 05:57 PM

It's between them.

Once Duff went public...he ended that.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Maybe Jim just needs to punch Duff in the face!

Horry For 3!
11-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Duff is an ugly fat piece of shit. Pay tha fuck up already Duff.

CosmicCowboy
11-09-2005, 06:43 PM
I second that shit...I mean if u are gonna borrow that much money, especially from a stranger, be a fuckin man and pay it back. I understand that maybe u have financial problems, but at least respond to him and tell him u are working on it. U have a job so theres no reason u cant give up a few bucks a week...unless u want to be a stingy fat little jew.

*tweeeeeeet*

*throwing flag*

I suggest you edit. You just went over the line.

smeagol
11-09-2005, 06:44 PM
stingy fat little jew.
Huh?

GIG, you are an idiot.

T Park
11-09-2005, 07:06 PM
dude cut that shit out.

Lose the hate you fuckin ANTI SEMITE!!!

YES

I USED IT IN PROPER TEXT THIS TIME!!

Hooo rah!!

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Apparently GiG now stands for GoeringisGod. :rolleyes

mouse
11-09-2005, 07:51 PM
wet backs ,Mexicans, Nigras , midgets, fat ass's, lezbos, gays, and even Jesus always get bashed at one time or another at this site and now someone brings up a Jew, and all hell breaks loose :lmao

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 07:53 PM
"Jews, spics, ######s and now a girl?"

--Tanner Boyle

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-09-2005, 08:09 PM
He's better to just sit back and let all of you people look like the most important thing in your own lives is talking about someone else's problems.

Actually it's not the most important thing in anyone's lives here.

We just want Duff to come clean. Life is all about two things - credit and respect. Right now Duff doesn't have either.

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Well said.

Spurfect
11-09-2005, 09:00 PM
I've been reading the Duff Chronicles but I'm still way out of the loop here. anyone care to answer some questions?

1. How was the money delivered to Duff?
2. How long has Duff been owing the money to Jim?
3. Has anyone brought this up to him in person at any GTG's? In fact.. has Jim and Duff ever been at a GTG together?
4. Has Duff openly said that he didn't care or wasn't going to be paying Jim back?
5. and most importantly, can anyone get me a brownie batter blizzard and deliver it to me?

Looter
11-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Psssssst! go to the classic forum :smokin

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 09:29 PM
1. Jim called it in to Duff's school using a credit card.
2. Since August 2004
3. not that I know of, Jim lives in College Station and Duff is in SA.
4. no...he hasn't said anything at all, except that he will punch you if you bring it up.
5. small, medium or large? :)

Shelly
11-09-2005, 09:31 PM
And bring me a peanut buster parfait!

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 09:31 PM
of course! :makeout

SpursWoman
11-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Brownie batter blizzard? Where the hell have I been??? Dayam.....

Shelly
11-09-2005, 09:32 PM
I've been reading the Duff Chronicles but I'm still way out of the loop here. anyone care to answer some questions?

1. How was the money delivered to Duff?
2. How long has Duff been owing the money to Jim?
3. Has anyone brought this up to him in person at any GTG's? In fact.. has Jim and Duff ever been at a GTG together?
4. Has Duff openly said that he didn't care or wasn't going to be paying Jim back?
5. and most importantly, can anyone get me a brownie batter blizzard and deliver it to me?

Oh and the Duffster thinks I look old, so more fuel for the fire :lol

mookie2001
11-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh and the Duffster thinks I look oldaww...
boo hoo
I'm shelly, woe is me.

:lmao

Shelly
11-09-2005, 09:35 PM
:lmao

Spurfect
11-09-2005, 10:18 PM
1. Jim called it in to Duff's school using a credit card.
well at least we know it actually went TO the school :lol

2. Since August 2004
wow, more than a year already?! no wonder why people are so pissed. that could have easily been paid off by now in PAYMENTS

3. not that I know of, Jim lives in College Station and Duff is in SA.
ah okay. I bet Duff made sure Jim would not be at the GTGs before he went :lol

4. no...he hasn't said anything at all, except that he will punch you if you bring it up.
I think at this point he should be worried about HIS face being punched in, by any one of you guys.. lol

5. small, medium or large? :)
do you even have to ask? LARGE! :D

MannyIsGod
11-09-2005, 10:28 PM
:lmao @ Mookie. Nice!

MannyIsGod
11-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Ohand Jim, can't you claim it as a gift so that you get a tax exemption?

SpursWoman
11-09-2005, 10:38 PM
You need to send him a 1099. It's over $600. "FORGIVEN" *ahem* debt is income. :lol

Ginofan
11-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Currently Active Users
52 (30 members & 22 guests)

Ginofan, atlfan25, TheTruth, TheWriter, ginobili_is_god, ZStomp, 3rdCoast, spurs=bling, angel_luv, Pistons < Spurs, Spurfect, iminlakerland, gameFACE, N.Y. Johnny, PakiDan, mouse, MannyIsGod, Jekka, tw05baller, Cant_Be_Faded, fraga, TexasBalla1001, PM5K, Shelly, CrazyOne, ALVAREZ6, emo serb, nickbroken, Duff McCartney, Mr. Dictionary

Shelly
11-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Unlike you, Mookster. I was making a joke and not turning the thread into a poor me thread that you're known to do :)

Leetonidas
11-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Bump?

MannyIsGod
11-10-2005, 03:44 AM
Unlike you, Mookster. I was making a joke and not turning the thread into a poor me thread that you're known to do :)
Yeah, but that was still funny as shit. :lol

Duff's a bastard. I hope he at least drops Jim a line.

Useruser666
11-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Who wants to have a GTG at Duff's work?

Jimcs50
11-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Yeah, but that was still funny as shit. :lol

Duff's a bastard. I hope he at least drops Jim a line.

Duff PMed me late last night.

He is sincere in wanted to make good on the whole debt.

So, for now, let's just forget about this and let Duff worry about paying me.

I appreciate all of you guys that worry about this matter for me.....I really do, thanks a lot.

:)

Duff will step up, he is not a con artist as some think he is.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2005, 09:10 AM

sounds like a good idea.

I need to get my truck washed anyway...

TheSuckUp
11-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Duff is the man!!

samikeyp
11-10-2005, 10:54 AM

Im there.

tlongII
11-10-2005, 11:47 AM
seriously :lol and the funny thing is im half jewish (but dont practice it)...who gives a shit...duff is being a stingy jew

How can you be half jewish? :lmao

Jimcs50
11-10-2005, 11:55 AM
How can you be half jewish? :lmao

Kind of like you being half witted.

:)

samikeyp
11-10-2005, 12:49 PM