PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Night with the Bull

Fat Brandon Bass
10-31-2020, 06:38 PM
Halloween night with the bull

Halloween is our favorite holiday and my wife is spending it with our bull.

Normally she wears something slutty and we head out to the bars. A lot of times I’ll watch as guys try to get with her. With covid restriction we decided not to go out.

Didn’t stop my wife from picking out a slutty costume. Slutty cop this year. She also picks out my costume, another slutty outfit.

Suppose to be just us but our bull texted her last minutes telling her to come over. Now she’s spending the night, wearing a slutty outfit, probably getting fucked all night. While I sit at home alone in my costume. And honestly I love it.

Any other cucks going through a similar night?

baseline bum
10-31-2020, 06:59 PM
She gonna go NYPD with that nightstick?

DMC
10-31-2020, 08:32 PM
Halloween night with the bull

Halloween is our favorite holiday and my wife is spending it with our bull.

Normally she wears something slutty and we head out to the bars. A lot of times I’ll watch as guys try to get with her. With covid restriction we decided not to go out.

Didn’t stop my wife from picking out a slutty costume. Slutty cop this year. She also picks out my costume, another slutty outfit.

Suppose to be just us but our bull texted her last minutes telling her to come over. Now she’s spending the night, wearing a slutty outfit, probably getting fucked all night. While I sit at home alone in my costume. And honestly I love it.

Any other cucks going through a similar night?

Put the bull in a BLM outfit, give her a MAGA hat and let them at it. You can pretend to be a fence sitter, criticizing both sides and calling for peace.