PDA

View Full Version : Front Page Express-News Today: TX Bans Gay Marriage; KS OK's Intelligent Design

Mr. Peabody
11-09-2005, 09:17 AM
:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang
________
Lustkitty cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/lustkitty)

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 02:37 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Mr. Peabody
11-09-2005, 02:40 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

You won't be sleeping when the government comes after you.
________
apartments in Pattaya (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 02:47 PM
You're rude. Take it back.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Perhaps someone over there should declare a war on ignorance! :lmao

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Perhaps someone over there should declare a war on ignorance! :lmao
You'd probably be the first "freindly fire" casualty.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:00 PM
You'd probably be the first "freindly fire" casualty.
Why don't you do the world a favor and die. I don't care how you do it, you can shoot yourself, hang yourself, jump off a building, even suicide by cop if you like that kind of attention! Just as long as we don't have to read anymore of your ignorant shit!

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Why don't you do the world a favor and die. I don't care how you do it, you can shoot yourself, hang yourself, jump off a building, even suicide by cop if you like that kind of attention! Just as long as we don't have to read anymore of your ignorant shit!

:lol, it's like i upset a little preteen nympho whore who hates being told the truth.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:04 PM
:lol, it's like i upset a little preteen nympho whore who hates being told the truth.
oh now you speak the truth huh? well then, please enlighten us as to why it is that gay marriages should be banned?

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:06 PM
For starters,gay marriages are not banned. YOu and COck BLOWING FAG can have a ceremony. It just wont be legally recognized.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:06 PM

There's that trademark Argentine charm.

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 04:08 PM

do you know many pre-teen nymphos? How would you know?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:10 PM
For starters,gay marriages are not banned. YOu and COck BLOWING FAG can have a ceremony. It just wont be legally recognized.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif You can't be this dumb! can you? From what dark and obscure hole (or should I say septic tank, you piece of shit) did you come out of?? Nobody can be this ignorant!

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 04:11 PM

people don't have wedding ceremonies for shits and giggles.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:11 PM
There's that trademark Argentine charm.
Glad to see you find me charming. Where do you stand on the issue? Are you with the gtown fascist? or do you actually have some sense on you?

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Funny. You mean either I'm with the anti-gay marriage fascist or the pro-gay fascist?

Pass.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Funny. You mean either I'm with the anti-gay marriage fascist or the pro-gay fascist?

Pass.
Its not pro-gay MB, its pro-rights! and how in the hell would you be a fascist if you were pro-rights?? Do you even know what a fascist is??

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:17 PM
people don't have wedding ceremonies for shits and giggles.
No you assinine fool. but before there was a federal govt to approve marriage, people still married.

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 04:18 PM
No you assinine fool. but before there was a federal govt to approve marriage, people still married.

except marriage is something approved by the individual states and not the federal government.

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Its not pro-gay MB, its pro-rights! and how in the hell would you be a fascist if you were pro-rights?? Do you even know what a fascist is??

Educate us why dont you. FOr starters, use yourself as an example for harboring NAzis during ww11 and after.

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:20 PM
except marriage is something approved by the individual states and not the federal government.

I guess you havent heard of IRS tax rules.

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 04:21 PM

the IRS doesn't approve marriages, nitwit.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Its not pro-gay MB, its pro-rights! and how in the hell would you be a fascist if you were pro-rights??

Let's see. You are condemning anyone who disagrees with you. If that is not the form of demagougery common to fascists I don't know what is.

Do you even know what a fascist is??

Yes, and you are providing a fine example.

turambar85
11-09-2005, 04:25 PM
I personally do not see the problem with teaching intelligent design. Our government has to keep church and state seperate, I agree with that entirely. However, what I do not agree with is teaching one "theory" and not teaching the other. Teach the big bang and intelligent design each as theories, but make it clear that the big bang has more factual evidence. It is just a mockery of the system to teach a theory as fact while ignoring another theory that a large portion of society subscribes to. The fact is that nothing existed at the point of the big bang and therefore there is no way to track back in time beyond the second afterwards, even its proponents agree with this. You can not teach something that is not a 100% honest factual truth without giving some homage to its counterpart. Keep in mind that I do not advocate prayer in schools, or the ten commandments on state property...but a public school should have the right to teach any theories regardless of religious affiliation. A theory is a theory until a fact has replaced it. Keep that in mind

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 04:27 PM

I'm thinking about getting married.
Does anyone know the phone number to the IRS so they can approve my marriage?
Maybe an accountant can perform the wedding ceremony?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Educate us why dont you. FOr starters, use yourself as an example for harboring NAzis during ww11 and after.
Use myself as an example?? I wasn't even alive in world war 2! I'm calling YOU, not americans, YOU an ignorant fool. You're implying I'm a fascist because of what an imbecile did in my country back when I wasn't even a thought?? nice logic jackass. I suppose if that's what we're doing, then I should add racist, pro-slavery, rights-trampling, bible thumper to your description based on US history huh?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Let's see. You are condemning anyone who disagrees with you. If that is not the form of demagougery common to fascists I don't know what is.

Yes, and you are providing a fine example.
no see, that's the difference! I'm not banning anything Sherlock. I'm against banning! I would think that even you would know the difference!

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Nah, I said you were acting like a fascist in this thread. I just rag on your nationality because of your rather incessant projection of your ego.

RandomGuy
* Eight school board members in Pennsylvania who supported an alternative to Darwin's theory of evolution lost their seats to evolution supporters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4417560.stm

All is not bleak, there PB. Rational people have not forsaken public life.

gtownspur
Your a moron. The irs recognizes the legal framework of marriage for recongnition and tax purposess. The irs can deny if the req are not meant. ALso ever heard of common law???

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:31 PM
* Eight school board members in Pennsylvania who supported an alternative to Darwin's theory of evolution lost their seats to evolution supporters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4417560.stm

All is not bleak, there PB. Rational people have not forsaken public life.

On the contrary. Having only one theory of origin is in itself intolerant and irrational. Students deserve to hear both sides.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Nah, I said you were acting like a fascist in this thread. I just rag on your nationality because of your rather incessant projection of your ego.
How am I acting like a fascist?? I'm criticising gtown for being for banning gay marriages! How in the hell is that being a fascist??

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:33 PM
no see, that's the difference! I'm not banning anything Sherlock. I'm against banning! I would think that even you would know the difference!

Again, you are acting like a fascist in this thread. Anyone who disagrees with you is immediately condemned.

As for the subject at hand, one man's "rights" is another's blasphemy. Frankly I wish the extremists on both sides would stop trying to force their beliefs upon the rest of us. Governments should not impose any definition of marriage.

gtownspur

THats bullshit. You'd ban prayer, and you'd ban teaching alternative topics on the origin of life. You'd also ban anything that is conservative.

Oh, Gee!!
Your a moron. The irs recognizes the legal framework of marriage for recongnition and tax purposess. The irs can deny if the req are not meant. ALso ever heard of common law???

So the IRS can dissolve marriages now? I have a friend that needs a divorce. Do you know an IRS agent that can sign the divorce decree?

Never heard of common law. Is that like different than uncommon law.

Marriage and divorce is pretty much entirely statutory in this state, you dolt. I hope you're not a first year law student.

RandomGuy
11-09-2005, 04:35 PM

Hah, give me another 18 months to get my CPA, and I will marry you "according to the power vested in me by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, and the state of Texas, I fully accredit this merger..."

boutons
11-09-2005, 04:35 PM
"problem with teaching intelligent design"

Once you introduce ID (meta-phyiscs) into science, you're on a slippery slope to introducing any cults' bizarre, evidence-free, unscientific beliefs as credible alternativies to science.

"a theory as fact"

who is teaching evoluton as a fact? It's a theory with 100+ years of corroborating evidence, has repeatedly proved its explanatory and predictive powers.

ID and creationism are religious beliefs of specific cults. Teach them in churches or fellowships or whatever the fuck the name-of-the-week is, but they aren't to be taught as science.

"a large portion of society subscribes to"

... doesn't make it science or the "truth". Society doesn't do science, scientists with scientific methods do. Keep that in mind.

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Hah, give me another 18 months to get my CPA, and I will marry you "according to the power vested in me by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, and the state of Texas, I fully accredit this merger..."

Thank you, Padre.

Mr. Peabody
I personally do not see the problem with teaching intelligent design. Our government has to keep church and state seperate, I agree with that entirely. However, what I do not agree with is teaching one "theory" and not teaching the other. Teach the big bang and intelligent design each as theories, but make it clear that the big bang has more factual evidence. It is just a mockery of the system to teach a theory as fact while ignoring another theory that a large portion of society subscribes to. The fact is that nothing existed at the point of the big bang and therefore there is no way to track back in time beyond the second afterwards, even its proponents agree with this. You can not teach something that is not a 100% honest factual truth without giving some homage to its counterpart. Keep in mind that I do not advocate prayer in schools, or the ten commandments on state property...but a public school should have the right to teach any theories regardless of religious affiliation. A theory is a theory until a fact has replaced it. Keep that in mind

Intelligent Design is completely irrelevant as far as science goes. Hell, why not do the same thing for every class. In computer class, you can learn how a computer works and then, finish by saying "but ultimately God is responsible for all fo this." In math you can learn that 2+2=4 and then say, "but ultimately God made 2+2=4" (I don't know if he could make 2+2= anything else, but that's a different argument).

Intelligent Design doesn't add anything to science, all it says is that ultimately God is responsible for all of this.

I say, who gives a shit.
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

MaNuMaNiAc
Again, you are acting like a fascist in this thread. Anyone who disagrees with you is immediately condemned.

As for the subject at hand, one man's "rights" is another's blasphemy. Frankly I wish the extremists on both sides would stop trying to force their beliefs upon the rest of us. Governments should not impose any definition of marriage.
Condemned?? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Just because I might think people who support banning of what should be basic rights are absolute ignorants, does not mean I'm in favor of taping their mouth shut MB! You can say whatever you want, and I can criticise the hell out of you for saying it! You clearly have no idea what being a fascist is. If I were being fascist I would be lobbying for you and gtown to be banned from the forum because I simply can't stand reading the shit you post (and I can't), and yet I simply protest your opinion not your right to state it!

Go study a little bit more and then come back and make sense!

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:39 PM
THats bullshit. You'd ban prayer, and you'd ban teaching alternative topics on the origin of life. You'd also ban anything that is conservative.
what?? since when have I said anything against prayer? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Just because you're paranoid, don't be making shit up about me!

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Condemned?? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Yes.

Just because I might think people who support banning of what should be basic rights are absolute ignorants, does not mean I'm in favor of taping their mouth shut MB!

Hmmm....

You can say whatever you want, and I can criticise the hell out of you for saying it!

...and advocate death for those who disagree with you. That's a familiar refrain.

You clearly have no idea what being a fascist is.

Sure I do. Someone who is amenable to open and honest debate doesn't resort to your tactics.

If I were being fascist I would be lobbying for you and gtown to be banned from the forum because I simply can't stand reading the shit you post (and I can't), and yet I simply protest your opinion not your right to state it!

...and that they die. That's all.

Go study a little bit more and then come back and make sense!

You need to study up a little bit. Lose the arrogance while you're at.

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:46 PM
^^MB, do you need a conservative post exhonerating you and coddling your ego when you refute the opponent.(sarcasm) Or a "Wow, I totally agree!" confirmation so that you can feel like your ideas have backbone? Becuase that's the standard liberal etiqette in the forum.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:47 PM
...and advocate death for those who disagree with you. That's a familiar refrain.

are you serious?? Do you actually believe I wish he was dead?? It was meant as a humurous comeback you dipshit! Hence the "even suicide by cop if you like that kind of attention" part! You can't be this thick!! Is this your whole base for calling me a fascist?? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif You're laughable!

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:48 PM
^^MB, do you need a conservative post exhonerating you and coddling your ego when you refute the opponent.(sarcasm) Or a "Wow, I totally agree!" confirmation so that you can feel like your ideas have backbone? Becuase that's the standard liberal etiqette in the forum.
There is only one problem with that gtown, Your ideas first need to HAVE backbone in order for that to happen!

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:50 PM
You see, MB just has a grudge against all Argentinians, which is why I believe he keeps trying to keep his argument alive with poor arguments, but you gtown, you are just plain ignorant

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:50 PM
are you serious?? Do you actually believe I wish he was dead??

You're right. You caught me taking some of your mental droppings seriously. My bad.

It was meant as a humurous comeback you dipshit! Hence the "even suicide by cop if you like that kind of attention" part! You can't be this thick!! Is this your whole base for calling me a fascist?? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif You're laughable!

That and your general attitude. If you'd like, I'll stop referring you as a facist and instead call you an arrogant intolerant blowhard.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:51 PM
You see, MB just has a grudge against all Argentinians, which is why I believe he keeps trying to keep his argument alive with poor arguments, but you gtown, you are just plain ignorant

Nah, I just think you are an obnoxious ignorant dumbfuck from down south.

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
^^nah MB, he's just like Mr Peaboner, he partially meant it and was very emotional at the time. But now he realizes he went overboard so he tries to backstep with the standard "It was only a JOke!" post.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
You're right. You caught me taking some of your mental droppings seriously. My bad.

That and your general attitude. If you'd like, I'll stop referring you as a facist and instead call you an arrogant intolerant blowhard. right, I'm intolerant. I'm not the one against gay marriages buddy! and another thing, Its not like I can keep from appearing arrogant when two of the most ignorant and backward thinking posters of this forum are proving my point with every post they make. SO keep thinking I'm arrogant, I'll keep thinking you're an ignorant fool.

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 04:55 PM
I sure hope that the IRS approves of this thread

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Nah, I just think you are an obnoxious ignorant dumbfuck from down south.
Right, just stay with "down south", because god forbid you'd have to learn the names of all the countries not named "United States" right?

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 04:56 PM

^^THats right. BEg for mercy. it sounds like your half ass complimenting the dude so that he doesnt have your ass handed on a silver platter in this forum.

Marcus Bryant
11-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Right, just stay with "down south", because god forbid you'd have to learn the names of all the countries not named "United States" right?

Nah, I just felt like typing that.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 04:59 PM
^^THats right. BEg for mercy. it sounds like your half ass complimenting the dude so that he doesnt have your ass handed on a silver platter in this forum.
no, I was getting back to the point jackass. I don't need to compliment MB, he knows what I think of him. We've had the same fucking discussion over and over again. He calls me arrogant, I call him ignorant. You on the other hand, I'm certain of your ignorance.

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 05:00 PM

:lol

you have your ass handed to you several times in every thread

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2005, 05:00 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif I was just going to say that

spurster
11-09-2005, 05:24 PM
I personally do not see the problem with teaching intelligent design. Our government has to keep church and state seperate, I agree with that entirely. However, what I do not agree with is teaching one "theory" and not teaching the other.

In science, you teach the best theory, the winning theory, not the losers. Otherwise, we'd have to teach about alchemy, the 4 humors (sp?), and the earth as the center of the universe. Also, don't the one where women have no souls (was that Aristotle?).

Teach the big bang and intelligent design each as theories, but make it clear that the big bang has more factual evidence.

The big bang has very little factual evidence compared to evolution.

It is just a mockery of the system to teach a theory as fact while ignoring another theory that a large portion of society subscribes to.

I agree teaching a theory as fact is bad, but teaching bad theories as good theories is worse. ID has no mechanism other than God or aliens, while evolution, as part of the genetic theory of life, has a clear mechanism of genetic mutation and natural selection, though certainly we are far from fully understanding the details of how genes make thing happen.

A theory is a theory until a fact has replaced it. Keep that in mind
Theories don't get replaced by "facts", just other, better theories. A theory might become a fact in the sense there is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

gtownspur
11-09-2005, 05:31 PM

If it was it wasnt by you. But i dont see yourself jealous seeing how you like to have your ass served.... with a spoon! :lol

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2005, 05:36 PM
If it was it wasnt by you. But i dont see yourself jealous seeing how you like to have your ass served.... with a spoon! :lol

sure thing, Mr. "IRS approves marriages" guy

gtownspur
11-10-2005, 12:04 AM
^^I swear you've hit sub zero on the iq scale.