PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to "The Squad" - Please push President Biden left

Splits
11-04-2020, 09:25 AM
All 4 re-elected

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/11/04/us/politics/04elex-blog-sqaud-swap/merlin_158003607_3f801711-a5d0-41d4-98a1-28782fff746e-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

baseline bum
11-04-2020, 09:25 AM
WTF does it matter how far they can push him left when McConnell has the senate?

Splits
11-04-2020, 09:32 AM
WTF does it matter how far they can push him left when McConnell has the senate?

Biden president not Trump

midnightpulp
11-04-2020, 09:39 AM

One last fan insurance bet. You down with giving me 3 to 1 on new money for 50.00? Taking the pile of bloated shit, of course.

I know this bet is extremely stupid :lol. But the lizard part of my brain still expects the worst, no matter how remote the odds.

Splits
11-04-2020, 09:42 AM
One last fan insurance bet. You down with giving me 3 to 1 on new money for 50.00? Taking the pile of bloated shit, of course.

I know this bet is extremely stupid :lol. But the lizard part of my brain still expects the worst, no matter how remote the odds.

That Trump pulls this out? lol sure I'll take free money

midnightpulp
11-04-2020, 09:43 AM
That Trump pulls this out? lol sure I'll take free money

:tu

To clarify. So, if Trump wins, I get 350.00 (original 200.00 plus 150.00 from this bet). Biden wins, you get 250.00.

And yes, enjoy the free money. :lol

Splits
11-04-2020, 10:00 AM
:tu

To clarify. So, if Trump wins, I get 350.00 (original 200.00 plus 150.00 from this bet). Biden wins, you get 250.00.

And yes, enjoy the free money. :lol

Deal

FrostKing
11-04-2020, 10:01 AM
Going back to Europe. Better options than this.

South America
Middle East
Africa

You aren't the UN

boutons_deux
11-04-2020, 10:27 AM

Moscow Bitch has blocked 400+ bills from the Dem House, and that will continue for 2 years, at least.

koriwhat
11-04-2020, 04:48 PM
All 4 re-elected

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/11/04/us/politics/04elex-blog-sqaud-swap/merlin_158003607_3f801711-a5d0-41d4-98a1-28782fff746e-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

and all 4 are total scumbags as well as yourself. :tu

koriwhat
11-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Moscow Bitch has blocked 400+ bills from the Dem House, and that will continue for 2 years, at least.

let's hope so! :tu

Spurminator
11-04-2020, 04:50 PM

At least we'll have executive orders.

Bogie
11-04-2020, 05:24 PM
let's hope so! :tu

Joey, what if some of that legislation would have helped you, or your family that still talks to you?

btw, welcome back. I really don’t think the widow maker alt is your best work.

koriwhat
11-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Joey, what if some of that legislation would have helped you, or your family that still talks to you?

btw, welcome back. I really don’t think the widow maker alt is your best work.

wtf are you even talking about you stupid fucking retard? i don't have an alt and don't do the bullshit childish trolling you fucking losers do. how many times are yall going to keep pretending this or that about me? seriously?

fuck off you pretentious faux intellectual stupid fucking bitch!

Bogie
11-04-2020, 05:34 PM
wtf are you even talking about you stupid fucking retard? i don't have an alt and don't do the bullshit childish trolling you fucking losers do. how many times are yall going to keep pretending this or that about me? seriously?

fuck off you pretentious faux intellectual stupid fucking bitch!

so what you’re saying is you would rather suffer, and make your family suffer, just to own the libs? Is that right?

koriwhat
11-04-2020, 05:36 PM
so what you’re saying is you would rather suffer, and make your family suffer, just to own the libs? Is that right?

no what i'm saying is I HOPE YOU FUCKING SUFFER! now fuck off you stupid retard.

Bogie
11-04-2020, 05:42 PM
no what i'm saying is I HOPE YOU FUCKING SUFFER! now fuck off you stupid retard.

yeah but I’m fine, good job, will be ok regardless.

you own a business that is reliant on people risking a potentially fatal illness to create your income. It can not have been easy during the pandemic that was so grossly mishandled it will be even worse this fall and winter. That puts your livelihood at some risk. Savings doesn’t last forever.

so if the Congress had passed legislation that could have helped you during these tough times, and could have helped someone you care about, you don’t want it because it’s from the Dems?

That’s what you’re saying. You world rather you suffer, your parents suffer, people you care about suffer, because you want to own the libs.

that’s pretty illogical Joey

koriwhat
11-04-2020, 05:49 PM

you own a business that is reliant on people risking a potentially fatal illness to create your income. It can not have been easy during the pandemic that was so grossly mishandled it will be even worse this fall and winter. That puts your livelihood at some risk. Savings doesn’t last forever.

so if the Congress had passed legislation that could have helped you during these tough times, and could have helped someone you care about, you don’t want it because it’s from the Dems?

That’s what you’re saying. You world rather you suffer, your parents suffer, people you care about suffer, because you want to own the libs.

you're so stupid and you acting like you're worried about anyone but your narcissistic self if comedic.

why do you feel the need to ask me anything? to try and get my attention? why? why don't you do us both a favor and crawl back in your hole you fucking bitch.

DMC
11-04-2020, 05:51 PM

No it's perfectly logical. It's unreasonable.