PDA

View Full Version : Olive branch to Trump supporters

Pages : [1] 2

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Look, it's been a stressful week for everyone, but we're all Americans and we all have a vision for what this country should be. So that's why I want to say this to people who voted for Donald Trump...

Go fuck yourselves you spineless sociopathic pieces of Democracy hating shit. You watched for 4 years as a narcissistic, ignorant billionaire conned his way through an American presidency looking out for only the interests of himself and his close family, and you said to yourselves, "I would like four more years of this, please."

You defended lie after lie, you sided with millions of people brainwashed by utterly retarded conspiracy theories about pedophile rings because they were going to vote your way, you often push those conspiracies yourselves because "lol trolling" or because you were just that stupid.

In many cases you're probably trying to convince yourself right now that this isn't a big deal, that you didn't just spend the last 4 years defining your very self-worth by the ability of this snake oil salesman to maintain power.

Fuck you, you mouth breathing pieces of shit. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of next 3 months while this president continues to kick and scream like a petulant child, proving who he is, while you desperately try to find some rational explanation why this is in any way acceptable for a commander-in-chief.

When history is written, it's going to be obvious to anyone with an above 5th grade reading level that this was a historical embarrassment for the United States of America. That's why you will distance yourselves from your involvement in this clusterfuck. But what's done is done. You can't erase the last 4 years, you may deny to your grandchildren that you were ever a Donald Trump supporter, but you'll know the truth you'll have to die with it. Hopefully sooner than later.

Suck my big, white, massively erect dick.

Spurs Homer
11-07-2020, 04:28 PM
But- but but

HER EMAILS!!!!

Brazil
11-07-2020, 04:30 PM
:lol tbh..

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 04:30 PM
I'm going to enjoy the hell out of next 3 months

and then you'll have to defend President Biden* :lol

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2020, 04:31 PM
That didn't really feel like an olive branch

ChumpDumper
11-07-2020, 04:32 PM
and then you'll have to defend President Biden* :lolBeen meaning to ask, what does your asterisk mean?

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 04:34 PM

I plan to be about 200 times as critical of Joe Biden as you were of Donald Trump. My self worth isn't defined by the president's approval rating.

florige
11-07-2020, 04:35 PM
:lmao:lmao

Spurtacular
11-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Imagine the meltdown after Joe's fake victory is vacated. :lol

Joseph Kony
11-07-2020, 04:37 PM
BIDEN PRESIDENT NOT TRUMP

Ef-man
11-07-2020, 04:39 PM
:lmao

Look, it's been a stressful week for everyone, but we're all Americans and we all have a vision for what this country should be. So that's why I want to say this to people who voted for Donald Trump...

Go fuck yourselves you spineless sociopathic pieces of Democracy hating shit. You watched for 4 years as a narcissistic, ignorant billionaire conned his way through an American presidency looking out for only the interests of himself and his close family, and you said to yourselves, "I would like four more years of this, please."

You defended lie after lie, you sided with millions of people brainwashed by utterly retarded conspiracy theories about pedophile rings because they were going to vote your way, you often push those conspiracies yourselves because "lol trolling" or because you were just that stupid.

In many cases you're probably trying to convince yourself right now that this isn't a big deal, that you didn't just spend the last 4 years defining your very self-worth by the ability of this snake oil salesman to maintain power.

Fuck you, you mouth breathing pieces of shit. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of next 3 months while this president continues to kick and scream like a petulant child, proving who he is, while you desperately try to find some rational explanation why this is in any way acceptable for a commander-in-chief.

When history is written, it's going to be obvious to anyone with an above 5th grade reading level that this was a historical embarrassment for the United States of America. That's why you will distance yourselves from your involvement in this clusterfuck. But what's done is done. You can't erase the last 4 years, you may deny to your grandchildren that you were ever a Donald Trump supporter, but you'll know the truth you'll have to die with it. Hopefully sooner than later.

vy65
11-07-2020, 04:42 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2300537/deandrethunderdunk.gif

DMC
11-07-2020, 04:44 PM
BIDEN PRESIDENT NOT TRUMP

This doesn't actually work since Trump is actually still the president.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2020, 04:44 PM
I didn't vote in 2016 or 2020, tbh. My last ballot cast was for Mitt the Twit and against Pre K for SA.

Ef-man
11-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Some comfort travel links for trump supporters.

https://www.cheapoair.com

https://kazakhstan.travel

https://uzbekistan.travel/en/

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 04:49 PM
All that and I didn't even mention the absolute garbage response to COVID and the months spent undermining the legitimacy of our elections. You pieces of shit went along with this and wanted it to continue for four more years.

Jesus Christ, fuck you.

DarrinS
11-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Are you okay?

spurraider21
11-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Are you okay?
probably. seemed cathartic.

Blake
11-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Are you okay?

Op is talking to you, tbh

Reck
11-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Been meaning to ask, what does your asterisk mean?

Lamest, failed shtick in ST history.

Brazil
11-07-2020, 04:58 PM
Are you okay?

Are you ?

DarrinS
11-07-2020, 05:04 PM
All that and I didn't even mention the absolute garbage response to COVID and the months spent undermining the legitimacy of our elections. You pieces of shit went along with this and wanted it to continue for four more years.

Jesus Christ, fuck you.

Covid probably helped Joe, tbh.

spurraider21
11-07-2020, 05:05 PM
yes often times when the sitting president fucks up causing harm to millions, it helps the challenger electorally

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 05:08 PM

Rightfully so. Didn't stop you from voting for four more years of it.

MAGAtards like you are the worst Americans since Jim Crow.

Reck
11-07-2020, 05:09 PM

He pulled a Hillary and took states he thought were his for granted.

:lol Losing Arizona because he couldn't shut the fuck up about McCain. Georgia because he pissed off the blacks.

He was always on track to losing Pennsylvania and Michigan. Unsure on Wisconsin.

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 05:10 PM
I plan to be about 200 times as critical of Joe Biden as you were of Donald Trump.

You don't have to tell me you still be so angry, I already knew.

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 05:11 PM
You don't have to tell me you still be so angry, I already knew.

How angry would you say I am, on a scale of "voting for Joe Biden" to "voting twice for an unqualified reality TV host because he triggers the libs, who I can't stand?"

baseline bum
11-07-2020, 05:14 PM
He pulled a Hillary and took states he thought were his for granted.

:lol Losing Arizona because he couldn't shut the fuck up about McCain. Georgia because he pissed off the blacks.

He was always on track to losing Pennsylvia and Michigan. Unsure on Wisconsin.

I wonder if COVID may have helped him in WI since it was raging there by election day, which would surely depress in-person turnout from sane people but wouldn't affect the death cult who think it's a hoax. Look how much COVID depressed turnout in the Democrat primaries.

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 05:17 PM
How angry would you say I am, on a scale of "voting for Joe Biden" to "voting twice for an unqualified reality TV host because he triggers the libs, who I can't stand?"

You're on a "ima start a thread to show how angry I still am even after Biden won" level

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 05:23 PM
stick that olive branch right up your collective assholes. :tu

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 05:25 PM
You're on a "ima start a thread to show how angry I still am even after Biden won" level

Sounds like you don't understand anger or message boards.

Sorry for your loss.

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2020, 05:38 PM

no you don't if your president does something fucked up, it's your obligation not to defend him, that's the difference between normal people and maga idiots

Blake
11-07-2020, 05:39 PM
stick that olive branch right up your collective assholes. :tu

Eternally angry

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2020, 05:47 PM
I wonder if COVID may have helped him in WI since it was raging there by election day, which would surely depress in-person turnout from sane people but wouldn't affect the death cult who think it's a hoax. Look how much COVID depressed turnout in the Democrat primaries.

majority of important primaries including Super Tuesday were pre-COVID, at least pre pandemic phase.

Bogie
11-07-2020, 05:47 PM
no you don't if your president does something fucked up, it's your obligation not to defend him, that's the difference between normal people and maga idiots

see, Trumptards like that never understand things like candor, because they project their personalities on to the world. They can’t for the life of them understand why it’s ok to be critical of your party, because they are generally shitty people that have been scared into thinking own the libs is an actual political philosophy

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 05:49 PM
Eternally angry

still crying blaKKKe? seems to be the only thing you know how to do.

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 05:51 PM
...never understand things like candor, because they project their personalities on to the world.

describes your bitchass to a T. now tell me more about all my alts you faux intellectual bitch.

Bogie
11-07-2020, 05:54 PM
describes your bitchass to a T. now tell me more about all my alts you faux intellectual bitch.

jesus, Joey. You’re losing your mind. There was a guy stealing your angry schtick arguing with el Nono. If you didn’t look at the name of the poster, you would have thought it was you.

you need to relax. All that stress will cause a relapse.

baseline bum
11-07-2020, 06:10 PM
majority of important primaries including Super Tuesday were pre-COVID, at least pre pandemic phase.

Um what? Super Tuesday was March 3rd.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Um what? Super Tuesday was March 3rd.

Pandemic officially started March 12th. I was in Louisville, KY at the time. An early hotspot. I caught it that week, but was only mildly symptomatic.

ElNono
11-07-2020, 06:15 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/47ea3dc2fc5e5eabd48fc5bfced81a57/tenor.gif?itemid=9836552

Trill Clinton
11-07-2020, 06:21 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5f3750254bac215f7da0765933730393/tenor.gif?itemid=10765739

LkrFan
11-07-2020, 06:43 PM
:lmao:lmao

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:00 PM
jesus, Joey. You’re losing your mind. There was a guy stealing your angry schtick arguing with el Nono. If you didn’t look at the name of the poster, you would have thought it was you.

That used to be your shtick until CC called you Jeffery tbh

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:01 PM

Do you think Trump will write a book about why he lost like someone else we know?

RD2191
11-07-2020, 07:03 PM
How'd I miss this beauty of a thread? :lol :lmao

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:04 PM
How'd I miss this beauty of a thread? :lol :lmao

You were sucking a dick?

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:07 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gif

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51NkIdgXaUL._SX356_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Do you think Trump will write a book about why he lost like someone else we know?

Books are small potatoes. Motherfucker is going to whine about it for the next ten years on his family's media network.

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:08 PM
I voted for Biden, but show me the images of Trump supporters crying and screaming at the moon. I'll wait. No random twitter video.

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Books are small potatoes. Motherfucker is going to whine about it for the next ten years on his family's media network.

just read he loses his twitter public good protections on the 20th as well as being kicked out, Dorsey should make a giant red ban button and raffle off the opportunity to press it.

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:09 PM

I think he goes the other way. I think he brags about where he took the country until COVID hit, how great of a business mind he is, and how he was able to crack the shell of DC and get into office with zero political experience. He could whine about it, but he seems to egotistical to continue admitting defeat, even if he thinks he was cheated.

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:10 PM
:lmao nobody believes that bullshit
:lmao rats from the ship.

Good thing no one gives a shit what you believe. :lol

You try too hard. Just relax.

DarrinS
11-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Man, I really underestimated the psychosis induced by the 2016 election.

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:11 PM
I voted for Biden, but show me the images of Trump supporters crying and screaming at the moon. I'll wait. No random twitter video.

Hmm, plenty of fucking embarrassing shit out there. That praying in Nevada(?) was fucking pathetic, tbh.

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:12 PM

You probably drank through it.

Spurminator

Most people in insane asylums don't know they're insane

ChumpDumper
Trump's miserable failure dealing with Covid probably helped Joe, tbh.More accurate, Karrin.

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Hmm, plenty of fucking embarrassing shit out there. That praying in Nevada(?) was fucking pathetic, tbh.

You can find two people doing damn near anything but the left had entire crowds of people crying like babies and having screaming sessions. It was hilarious. You already know.

DarrinS
11-07-2020, 07:13 PM
You probably drank through it.

You guys need some new material

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:15 PM

Not really, it's the gift that keeps on giving

ChumpDumper
11-07-2020, 07:16 PM
You guys need some new materialAs soon as you stop binge drinking.

DMC
11-07-2020, 07:17 PM

They are trying to cash in 4 years of getting ass raped in here. It sucks for them that there's no real angst toward Joe by anyone but the fringe here. You hate to see it. It would have been nice if someone super left could have won, maybe like Bernie or even Kamala straight out. Then a true catharsis could occur. Right now it's LARPing.

Blake
11-07-2020, 07:17 PM

Sure you did

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:18 PM
You can find two people doing damn near anything but the left had entire crowds of people crying like babies and having screaming sessions. It was hilarious. You already know.

I don't deny it was hilarious back then. Also hilarious right now is MAGAtards melting down everywhere, going to vote counting locations, and in complete denial.

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:20 PM
They are trying to cash in 4 years of getting ass raped in here. It sucks for them that there's no real angst toward Joe by anyone but the fringe here. You hate to see it. It would have been nice if someone super left could have won, maybe like Bernie or even Kamala straight out. Then a true catharsis could occur. Right now it's LARPing.

How did anybody got raped in here? The vast majority of crap from Trumptards here ended up being complete bullshit.

Some of us are just lapping up the fact that what we've been saying for 4 years turned out to be spot on.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2020, 07:21 PM
:lmao "angst toward Joe"

derpMC has no idea what's going on, but I welcome him to The Left™.

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 07:22 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51NkIdgXaUL._SX356_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I can't wait for

HOW I MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
by President Donald J Trump

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Some of us are just lapping up the fact that what we've been saying for 4 years turned out to be spot on.

That Russia stole the election?

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:24 PM
That Russia stole the election?

No, and I never claimed such...

We were spot on that Dennison was a con man and a giant mistake.

Spurminator
11-07-2020, 07:27 PM
How did anybody got raped in here? The vast majority of crap from Trumptards here ended up being complete bullshit.

:lol We were ass raped because we didn't go along with the winning President? Like it's more of a W to be a bandwagonner?

For my part, I don't need a president to anger or irritate people who differ from me ideologically. That's unique to conservatives right now. I'm not going to deny that there's some catharsis in their guy losing, especially when their loyalty to him existed for the sole purpose of being proud assholes, but I'm not looking for Joe Biden to use the Presidency as a bully pulpit against them.

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 07:29 PM
No, and I never claimed such...

We were spot on that Dennison was a con man and a giant mistake.

What was the worst part for you?

Blake
11-07-2020, 07:30 PM

None of this makes any sense.

ChumpDumper
11-07-2020, 07:31 PM
DMC pretending he didn't support Trump for four years and now claiming he voted for Biden AFTER he's declared the winner.:lol

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:36 PM

Top one for me was outright lying about the virus. We already knew he was full of shit, then he had to talk to Woodward and flat out admit it. That cost a lot of lives.

Then threatening to deploy the military on the streets, followed by ordering repression so he could go take a photo with an upside down bible, I thought, really embodied what him and his presidency has been.

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Top one for me was outright lying about the virus. We already knew he was full of shit, then he had to talk to Woodward and flat out admit it. That cost a lot of lives.

Then threatening to deploy the military on the streets, followed by ordering repression so he could go take a photo with an upside down bible, I thought, really embodied what him and his presidency has been.

What about pre-virus?

ElNono
11-07-2020, 07:48 PM
What about pre-virus?

Insufferable lying and daily drama. Sorta expected, as con man like him are dime a dozen in the NY/NJ area. Needing three people to 'translate' what he really said was pathetic.

But at that point I wasn't thinking on casting a vote for Joe, I admit that much, tbh

ChumpDumper
11-07-2020, 07:50 PM
SnakeBoy gonna try to rationalize his support of Trump and ignore questions about his Biden asterisk.

Blake
11-07-2020, 07:50 PM

:lol this dude trying to reverse the whip.

Blake
11-07-2020, 07:51 PM

Welcome to the Left

DarrinS
11-07-2020, 07:53 PM

ChumpDumper
11-07-2020, 07:56 PM
1325152491303006208We've been over this. You slaughter people in church.

rmt
11-07-2020, 08:03 PM
What will you libs rail against now? It's gonna be a BORING 4? years. Not to worry - there's still the chance of repubs losing GA and the Senate.

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2020, 08:06 PM
What will you libs rail against now? It's gonna be a BORING 4? years. Not to worry - there's still the chance of repubs losing GA and the Senate.

Good, politics should be boring

Trainwreck2100
11-07-2020, 08:08 PM

I got one question for you, you Jamaicagook:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gif

I was going to say that but it wasn't my place

SnakeBoy
11-07-2020, 08:09 PM

That's policy

George likes his politics spicy

DMC
11-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Sure you did

So you can detect dishonesty online but not in bed.

DMC
11-07-2020, 08:32 PM

I agree, but there's some benefit to people looking in on things. Hopefully people were rubbed sensitive with this administration to the point they won't just trust whatever news media reports.

DMC
11-07-2020, 08:35 PM

While I see his point, half the nation uprising isn't caused by a slight difference of opinion. In order for people to riot, they have to feel something terrible is happening to them and their futures. The US isn't special in that regard - people will eventually bite back if they feel cornered. However give it 6 months, there will be something to riot over again. By the the PS5 will be in stores.

Blake
11-07-2020, 08:37 PM

I'm sure you'll find plenty to whine about.

Blake
11-07-2020, 08:38 PM
So you can detect dishonesty online but not in bed.

I did detect it, dumbass.

Bogie
11-07-2020, 08:39 PM
That used to be your shtick until CC called you Jeffery tbh

imagine how dumb you truly are.

FrostKing
11-07-2020, 08:39 PM

:tu

The party of angry gay teenagers that idolize blacks

DMC
11-07-2020, 08:42 PM
imagine how dumb you truly are.

No need to imagine with you fatso.

Bogie
11-07-2020, 08:49 PM
No need to imagine with you fatso.

Youve been exposed here for a dishonest partisan hack. What’s a little hypocrisy and irony on top of that. But hey at least you’re someone on Spurs talk.

it’s been a rough week for trumper garbage people, you have to lash out.

DMC
11-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Sausage fingers calling anyone else fat :lol

You're fat.

DMC
11-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Youve been exposed here for a dishonest partisan hack. What’s a little hypocrisy and irony on top of that. But hey at least you’re someone on Spurs talk.

it’s been a rough week for trumper garbage people, you have to lash out.

You've been exposed as Jeffery, the kiddie dart person. You were once Bonnerific until you got banned for repeated psychotic episodes.

AaronY
11-07-2020, 08:53 PM
Every DMC post lately

https://i.imgur.com/Mj7Gan2.jpg

DMC
11-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Every DMC post lately

https://i.imgur.com/Mj7Gan2.jpg

Not even sure what that means but I'm sure your clique knows.

clambake
11-07-2020, 09:00 PM
You're fat.

Irony in a bowl

DMC
11-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Irony in a bowl

The ST Squad touching their tips in unison.

Blake
11-07-2020, 09:07 PM
You're fat.

You're just guessing tho. You removed doubt of your fatness with those handy pics

spurraider21
11-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Not even sure what that means but I'm sure your clique knows.
then the shoe fits

Brazil
11-07-2020, 09:09 PM
As I’m still logged into foxnews I realize that any thought or thread coming out of ST trumptards pos are in fact what they read on Fox News... like they just copy paste stuff from there... :lol

clambake
11-07-2020, 09:15 PM

Lol fat guy thinking about penis lol

DMC
11-07-2020, 09:19 PM
then the shoe fits

Keep trying to be clever, Philo.

DMC
11-07-2020, 09:19 PM

No need to introduce yourself.

DMC
11-07-2020, 09:20 PM
So are you.

You want to bet?

DMC
11-07-2020, 09:22 PM
You want to bet?

DMC getting frantic :lmao

:lol I didn't think so.

Winehole23
11-07-2020, 09:29 PM
(local lightning rod complains of coordinated strikes)

Blake
11-07-2020, 09:32 PM
You want to bet?

Don't know about you but from the looks of his hand he's definitely a fat boy :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DMCHand_zps86eecc97.jpg

clambake
11-07-2020, 09:37 PM

Lol sitting in his Subaru.....that can’t tow a boat and a cow....thinking about penis lol

clambake
11-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Diabeety man cow is ready to explain the “circle of trust” bet. Lol

Spurs Homer
11-07-2020, 09:55 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol

im buzzing pretty hard right now

and then

HORROR!

those mitts!

holee fuck!

Xevious
11-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Personally, I'll happily vote against Biden in four years if he ends up being a narcissistic, lying prick. Or if he (more likely) ends up just being Carter 2.0.

DMC
11-07-2020, 10:37 PM
Lol sitting in his Subaru.....that can’t tow a boat and a cow....thinking about penis lol

Diabeety man cow is ready to explain the “circle of trust” bet. Lol

I did some damage up in here :lol

clambake
11-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Tell us more about your dick fantasies lol

phxspurfan
11-07-2020, 10:48 PM
im buzzing pretty hard right now

literally 52% of America rn

Blake
11-07-2020, 11:06 PM
I did some damage up in here :lol

Sure you did. Just like you don't have fat hands.

DMC
11-07-2020, 11:07 PM
Sure you did. Just like you don't have fat hands.

Just like you don't have money to back that up. :lol

Blake
11-07-2020, 11:08 PM

You're saying that's not your hand?

clambake
11-07-2020, 11:09 PM

Fat guy ready to explain the circle of trust bet?

Nah, now he’s thinking about something else lol

DMC
11-07-2020, 11:12 PM

Money, yes or no?

DMC
11-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Fat guy ready to explain the circle of trust bet?

Nah, now he’s thinking about something else lol

Storytime again? You lost a long time ago Mick, just take it.

clambake
11-07-2020, 11:27 PM
Storytime again? You lost a long time ago Mick, just take it.

Hi fatty. You still thinking about penis....or are you ready to explain the circle of trust bet?

clambake
11-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Fat guy crawling out from a dark closet to say......

You hate to see it

Spurtacular
11-07-2020, 11:43 PM
https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/059/568/075/original/682674789c11cb31.png

Blake
11-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Money, yes or no?

Lol of course no. I've got a picture of your hand right there, you fat fuck

Spurtacular
11-08-2020, 12:22 AM
This message is hidden because Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) is on your ignore list (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

https://media1.tenor.com/images/46dbb98888734ad3005dde9b1adaa06c/tenor.gif?itemid=5057861

DMC
11-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Hi fatty. You still thinking about penis....or are you ready to explain the circle of trust bet?

Fat guy crawling out from a dark closet to say......

You hate to see it

:lmao he is so desperate to save face here
ST Crew touching tips. Real National Geographic level shit.

:lol

DMC
11-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Lol of course no.

That's what I thought.

Spurtacular
11-08-2020, 12:41 AM

:lol Board cuckold thinks he has hand.

clambake
11-08-2020, 12:53 AM
ST Crew touching tips. Real National Geographic level shit.

Crawling out of your penis thought closet.

And you are still fat lol

clambake
11-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Not posting pictures of yourself anymore because I trained you.

Now you’re thinking about penis?

More work to do.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2020, 01:27 AM
Jesus, DMC cares really hard about what we think of him.

clambake
11-08-2020, 01:40 AM
We hate to see it, but more than that.....we love to see it.

Winehole23
11-08-2020, 02:04 AM

Winehole23
11-08-2020, 02:06 AM

clambake
11-08-2020, 02:11 AM
:thumbs up

DMC
11-08-2020, 02:16 AM
Crawling out of your penis thought closet.

And you are still fat lol

Sounds like you might have a few issues you need to unpack. Take your time and unpack them here, in front of friends.

DMC
11-08-2020, 02:17 AM
:thumbs up

:lol So flustered cannot even use a :tu correctly

clambake
11-08-2020, 02:17 AM

Uh oh

DMC
11-08-2020, 02:18 AM
We hate to see it, but more than that.....we love to see it.

Penis?

clambake
11-08-2020, 02:20 AM

Oh my

Spurtacular
11-08-2020, 03:19 AM

Yea, you're a real tough guy, Bert.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2020, 03:28 AM
:lol derp trying to give people names no one else will use.

FrostKing
11-08-2020, 04:27 AM

Spurtacular
11-08-2020, 04:40 AM
trying to give people names no one else will use.

:lol Being super proud of your betas club.

Bogie
11-08-2020, 08:42 AM
Jesus, DMC cares really hard about what we think of him.

you just realized that?

koriwhat
11-08-2020, 03:00 PM

you're a loon trying so hard to peg me as a loser like yourself who hides behind their handle(s) because you're too pussy to be a real man. create some more alts you fucking faux intellectual pussy!

btw, what relapse? you trying to pretend i'm a junkie is hyperbole to the max. you're a bitch bro.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 04:30 PM

Bump.

In the past two months, this narcissistic con artist has thrown a weeks-long, unhinged temper tantrum to undermine our democracy and made several attempts to illegally overturn the results of the election. He's now on tape pressuring state leaders to fabricate new results to give him a victory. He's shown himself to be every bit as deranged as any Q-tard.

And you voted for him. Twice.

If this describes you, sit the next few elections out. Do it for your family. Do it for America. Your judgment can't be trusted and it's scary to think about who you might be duped into supporting next.

DMC
01-03-2021, 05:10 PM
Bump.

In the past two months, this narcissistic con artist has thrown a weeks-long, unhinged temper tantrum to undermine our democracy and made several attempts to illegally overturn the results of the election. He's now on tape pressuring state leaders to fabricate new results to give him a victory. He's shown himself to be every bit as deranged as any Q-tard.

And you voted for him. Twice.

If this describes you, sit the next few elections out. Do it for your family. Do it for America. Your judgment can't be trusted and it's scary to think about who you might be duped into supporting next.

Just imagine if it wasn't her turn in 2016.

Winehole23
01-03-2021, 05:15 PM
You can find two people doing damn near anything but the left had entire crowds of people crying like babies and having screaming sessions. It was hilarious. You already know.Nothing to compare with the frivolous lawsuits, the mediagenic mass delusion, the death threats and the epic, two month long tantrum of sore loser Trumpistas.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Just imagine if it wasn't her turn in 2016.

It's not hard to imagine. You still would have voted for him, for example.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 05:21 PM
Hillary Clinton and her voters are not the ones to blame for Donald Trump and his enablers. That's like blaming the security guard who failed to stop a mass shooter instead of blaming the mass shooter himself. It's lazy, but predictable from people who don't want to own up to their own culpability in all of this.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2021, 05:21 PM
:lol DMC trying to act like he never supported Trump.

DMC
01-03-2021, 05:48 PM
It's not hard to imagine. You still would have voted for him, for example.
You're on record here calling her a shitty candidate.

DMC
01-03-2021, 05:52 PM
Hillary Clinton and her voters are not the ones to blame for Donald Trump and his enablers. That's like blaming the security guard who failed to stop a mass shooter instead of blaming the mass shooter himself. It's lazy, but predictable from people who don't want to own up to their own culpability in all of this.

Poor analogy. It's like blaming coach Pop for sitting Tim Duncan in game 6 and going with Boris Diaw instead.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 05:54 PM

And I stand by that.

Not as shitty as Donald Trump though. And not nearly as seditious.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Poor analogy. It's like blaming coach Pop for sitting Tim Duncan in game 6 and going with Boris Diaw instead.

Democrats are not in charge of Republican candidates. Democrats cannot prevent Donald Trump from being the Republican nominee for president, and Democrats are not primarily to blame if 70 million people vote for Donald Trump to be president. Republicans are, and their voters are.

You could demand the Republicans put forth better candidates for elected positions, but you prefer to blame Democrats for not being able to beat those shitty candidates because it allows you to escape blame for voting for that shitty candidate.

DMC
01-03-2021, 05:56 PM
And I stand by that.

Not as capable of winning. You ran a crippled horse and lost, and now you're pretending the horse you ran wasn't the issue. The left begged him to run, including the POTUS at the time and talk show hosts.. literally begged for it.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 05:59 PM
Not as capable of winning. You ran a crippled horse and lost, and now you're pretending the horse you ran wasn't the issue.

You ran a seditious sociopath, and you voted for him proudly and defended him for four years.

I'm content with my position from a moral standpoint. You'll probably just go to your grave pretending you weren't a Donald Trump fanboy but you'll know better.

DMC
01-03-2021, 06:01 PM
You ran a seditious sociopath, and you voted for him proudly and defended him for four years.

I'm content with my position from a moral standpoint. You'll probably just go to your grave pretending you weren't a Donald Trump fanboy but you'll know better.

He ran himself. You had to deal with 4 years of the orange clown but you take solace in your moral standpoint. You can create whatever narrative helps you feel you have a moral compass.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 06:02 PM
He ran himself. You had to deal with 4 years of the orange clown but you take solace in your moral standpoint. You can create whatever narrative helps you feel you have a moral compass.

He was enabled throughout without fail from his party. And from spineless sycophants like yourself. I don't need your permission to be content that I didn't vote for him.

DMC
01-03-2021, 06:11 PM
He was enabled throughout without fail from his party. And from spineless sycophants like yourself. I don't need your permission to be content that I didn't vote for him.

Really? Even during the primaries?

:lol "spineless"
:lol needed an alt to speak his true thoughts

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Really? Even during the primaries?

:lol "spineless"
:lol needed an alt to speak his true thoughts

Your defense for the GOP over four years of enablement is that he was criticized in the 2016 primary? :lol

Winehole23
01-03-2021, 06:29 PM
Your defense for the GOP over four years of enablement is that he was criticized in the 2016 primary? :lolYOU (collective) MADE ME DO IT

Blake
01-03-2021, 07:59 PM
Not as capable of winning. You ran a crippled horse and lost, and now you're pretending the horse you ran wasn't the issue. The left begged him to run, including the POTUS at the time and talk show hosts.. literally begged for it.

Always moving goalposts.

DMC
01-03-2021, 08:01 PM
Always moving goalposts.

Only to people who don't understand the game.

DMC
01-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Your defense for the GOP over four years of enablement is that he was criticized in the 2016 primary? :lol

I don't need to defend anyone I didn't vote for - your narrative is made up, like your alt. It helps you cope. You pushed "her" though. Yes you did.

The left begged him to run. He ran. He won. You lost. Now you act like you had no part in it. :lol

Blake
01-03-2021, 08:02 PM

351k dead from covid is just a narrative to Trumpers like DMC.

You can save your WHAT ABOUT CUOMO.

Blake
01-03-2021, 08:03 PM
Only to people who don't understand the game.

You don't understand logical fallacies. You never have.

DMC
01-03-2021, 08:03 PM
351k dead from covid is just a narrative to Trumpers like DMC.

You can save your WHAT ABOUT CUOMO.

Many were conservatives, so good deaths.

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 08:04 PM

Like a cuckold thinking he has hand?

DMC
01-03-2021, 08:04 PM

Tautology.

Blake
01-03-2021, 08:05 PM

And I stand by that.

Not as capable of winning.

Goalpost move. Because you didn't like the point he made.

DMC
01-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Goalpost move. Because you didn't like the point he made.

She was a shitty candidate. She lost. So she was more shitty than Trump because he won.

You're not very good at this.

Blake
01-03-2021, 08:08 PM
Like a cuckold thinking he has hand?

You're derp®️. That's all.

Blake
01-03-2021, 08:10 PM
She was a shitty candidate. She lost. So she was more shitty than Trump because he won.

Oh so you don't understand the word "seditious".

I'll accept that you're just an honest idiot with poor reading comprehension skills.

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 08:20 PM
You're derp®️. That's all.

Cuckolds don't have hand. That's all.

Winehole23
01-03-2021, 08:22 PM
shenanigans

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Many were conservatives, so good deaths.

Elite got 27 percent richer in short order with more to come.

So very good (fake) deaths. Chumpettes are complicit.

DMC
01-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Oh so you don't understand the word "seditious".

I'll accept that you're just an honest idiot with poor reading comprehension skills.

red herring
Ad hom

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 09:20 PM
I don't need to defend anyone I didn't vote for - your narrative is made up, like your alt. It helps you cope. You pushed "her" though. Yes you did.

The left begged him to run. He ran. He won. You lost. Now you act like you had no part in it. :lol

You're still trying to downplay and distract from the fact that he was your candidate. None of the flaws or poor strategy or weak candidates from the left make up for the fact that he represents your side and you voted for him, and then continued to defend his actions.

Spurminator
01-03-2021, 09:22 PM

You're the only person here defining "shitty" in terms of winning and losing. I would venture to say that Adolf Hitler was a shittier candidate than any of his opponents. You would spend years celebrating and defending him because he was a winner. That's the difference between us.

General Virtue
01-03-2021, 11:10 PM
You're the only person here defining "shitty" in terms of winning and losing. I would venture to say that Adolf Hitler was a shittier candidate than any of his opponents. You would spend years celebrating and defending him because he was a winner. That's the difference between us.

:lol NPC's

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 11:12 PM
It takes a village, I hear.

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/061/255/246/original/85f37dcaaa3f2d17.jpeg

ElNono
01-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Derp just accidentally finding some Hitler quotes...

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 11:19 PM
Derp just accidentally finding some Hitler quotes...

Sucks when you have to learn where her got it from.

Winehole23
01-03-2021, 11:20 PM
lol her got it from

Winehole23
01-03-2021, 11:28 PM
:cry

:lmao oh i wish I was in the land of

Will Hunting
01-03-2021, 11:32 PM
:lmao the twitter replies to Tom Cotton are so fucking angry

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 11:34 PM
:lmao the twitter replies to Tom Cotton are so fucking angry

That's news to you? Twitter politics is mostly a few thousand angry chumpettes yelling at their enemies.

Will Hunting
01-03-2021, 11:35 PM
That's news to you? Twitter politics is mostly a few thousand angry chumpettes yelling at their enemies.
:lmao thinking it's "chumpettes" yelling at Cotton. The angry replies are coming from your ilk in response to him not objecting.

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 11:37 PM
:lmao thinking it's "chumpettes" yelling at Cotton. The angry replies are coming from your ilk in response to him not objecting.

Good to hear RINOs getting called out. Looks like your plant enemy is getting his, then. :tu

ElNono
01-03-2021, 11:42 PM
Sucks when you have to learn where her got it from.

Who’s her?

ElNono
01-03-2021, 11:43 PM

Sounds like your posts in here, tbh

Will Hunting
01-03-2021, 11:45 PM
:lol so is Derp finally coming out as a full blown Nazi who follows Hitler's ideology? Not sure if he knows the Hitler quote he posted was intended to be flattering to Hitler.

Blake
01-04-2021, 12:29 AM
red herring
Ad hom

No
Yes. Sorry the truth hurts.

Blake
01-04-2021, 12:31 AM
:lol so is Derp finally coming out as a full blown Nazi who follows Hitler's ideology? Not sure if he knows the Hitler quote he posted was intended to be flattering to Hitler.

I'm going with the second sentence

MASSA
01-04-2021, 12:52 AM
No
Yes. Sorry the truth hurts.

Ad hom is not about whether the attack is truthful or not.
You're the same person who got on your high horse about not understanding logical fallacies.

ElNono
01-04-2021, 01:16 AM

I’m gonna go with he has no idea what he posted, somebody on garb posted it and he thought it sounded cool/witty.

Spurminator
01-04-2021, 01:33 AM
I assume the Hitler quote you guys are talking about from derp was in response to my post, but I wouldn't know because I have him on ignore.

spurraider21
01-04-2021, 01:49 AM
Of course derp is a hitler apologist. He starts by denying the holocaust :lol

Blake
01-04-2021, 02:21 AM
Ad hom is not about whether the attack is truthful or not.
You're the same person who got on your high horse about not understanding logical fallacies.

You're derp®️

Spurtacular
01-04-2021, 03:14 AM
Of course derp is a hitler apologist. He starts by denying the holocaust :lol

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Trainwreck2100
01-04-2021, 04:19 AM
I assume the Hitler quote you guys are talking about from derp was in response to my post, but I wouldn't know because I have him on ignore.

no quoting just a random hitler quote, kinda outing him as a fucking nazi sympathizer.

Spurtacular
01-04-2021, 05:08 AM

In case anyone forgot your other press releases that you're a snowflake, Sadbert. :lol

Spurtacular
01-04-2021, 05:08 AM
no quoting just a random hitler quote, kinda outing him as a fucking nazi sympathizer.

Oh, the humanity!

Monostradamus
01-04-2021, 06:11 AM
:lmao

https://twitter.com/yesyoureracist/status/1345923053797175296?s=21

DMC
01-04-2021, 07:07 AM
You're still trying to downplay and distract from the fact that he was your candidate. None of the flaws or poor strategy or weak candidates from the left make up for the fact that he represents your side and you voted for him, and then continued to defend his actions.

It's on record here prior to the election that you're full of shit

DMC
01-04-2021, 07:10 AM

Of course, I don’t have the same moral stick up my ass you do. What good is a candidate who can't beat Trump?

Reductio ad Hitler is a white flag

Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; Latin for "reduction to Hitler"), also known as playing the Nazi card,[1][2] is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.[3] One example would be that since Hitler was against smoking, this implies that someone who is against smoking is a Nazi.[4]

Coined by Leo Strauss in 1953, reductio ad Hitlerum borrows its name from the term used in logic called reductio ad absurdum ("reduction to the absurd").[5] According to Strauss, reductio ad Hitlerum is a form of ad hominem, ad misericordiam, or a fallacy of irrelevance. The suggested rationale is one of guilt by association. It is a tactic often used to derail arguments because such comparisons tend to distract and anger the opponent.[6

Blake
01-04-2021, 02:28 PM
I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Derp®️ thinks regurgitating the lines originally thrown at him helps him win the internet. Poor guy

Blake
01-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Oh, the humanity!

Not even denying it. Lol derp®️

Blake
01-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Of course, I don’t have the same moral stick up my ass you do. What good is a candidate who can't beat Trump?

You still don't understand what he meant by "shitty candidate"

Goddam you're a moron

spurraider21
01-04-2021, 02:40 PM

Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; Latin for "reduction to Hitler"), also known as playing the Nazi card,[1][2] is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.[3] One example would be that since Hitler was against smoking, this implies that someone who is against smoking is a Nazi.[4]

Coined by Leo Strauss in 1953, reductio ad Hitlerum borrows its name from the term used in logic called reductio ad absurdum ("reduction to the absurd").[5] According to Strauss, reductio ad Hitlerum is a form of ad hominem, ad misericordiam, or a fallacy of irrelevance. The suggested rationale is one of guilt by association. It is a tactic often used to derail arguments because such comparisons tend to distract and anger the opponent.[6
nothing resembling this happened

Spurminator
01-04-2021, 02:57 PM

Sometimes the better candidate loses. That's not always a function of the candidate. Sometimes it's a function of an ignorant voting population. The voter is not always right.

Fallacy-calling is also a tactic used to distract.

I suppose I could derail the conversation by bringing up alts or marital issues like you always do.

DMC
01-04-2021, 07:11 PM
You still don't understand what he meant by "shitty candidate"

Goddam you're a moron

If it was a moral issue why did he vote for her? Exactly. People who create alts so they can run their mouth recklessly online don't have a real moral compass, they just have a moral billboard

DMC
01-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Sometimes the better candidate loses. That's not always a function of the candidate. Sometimes it's a function of an ignorant voting population. The voter is not always right.

Fallacy-calling is also a tactic used to distract.

I suppose I could derail the conversation by bringing up alts or marital issues like you always do.

You say that like it's a matter of fact when really it's just subjective opinion.

I mean, you seem to lack any moral compass, courage or dignity unless you're being watched while Blake only has a problem detecting a fresh fucked pussy laying next to him.

Blake
01-04-2021, 07:15 PM
If it was a moral issue why did he vote for her? Exactly. People who create alts so they can run their mouth recklessly online don't have a real moral compass, they just have a moral billboard

Then it's funny you flipped on Trump and voted Biden

DMC
01-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Then it's funny you flipped on Trump and voted Biden

So it's not about her as a person and it's not about her ability to win it's about some other intangible that only you faggots know about

Winehole23
01-04-2021, 07:19 PM
damn, somebody's still carrying a grudge

Blake
01-04-2021, 07:20 PM
So it's not about her as a person and it's not about her ability to win it's about some other intangible that only you faggots know about

She was just less reprehensible than Trump. This isn't difficult.

Th'Pusher
01-04-2021, 07:44 PM

Why the fuck are you still talking about Hilary Clinton? She was a shitty candidate, and lost the EC to a shitty candidate because her campaign miscalculated.

Why are you wearing her loss like a badge on of honor four years later even after the shitty candidate she lost to just lost the election?

The dems accomplished their goal. They made Trump the first one term president in nearly 30 years.

You’re a petty, low value add bitch harping on fucking HRC.

Spurminator
01-05-2021, 01:50 AM
You say that like it's a matter of fact when really it's just subjective opinion.

No, by definition it's my opinion. But it's certainly hard to argue otherwise when we have literal audio evidence of your guy trying to persuade people to conjure up non-existent votes so he can maintain control of the presidency.

I have only expressed opinion in this thread. You objected to those opinions based on your own arbitrary rules about who can be called shitty.

I mean, you seem to lack any moral compass, courage or dignity unless you're being watched while Blake only has a problem detecting a fresh fucked pussy laying next to him.

I seriously never thought the Adam Lambert alt would lodge itself so permanently and destructively in someone's brain. :lmao

Spurminator
01-05-2021, 01:52 AM

So many wasted keystrokes on such a simple concept.

DMC
01-06-2021, 03:34 AM

Obviously not.. she lost.

DMC
01-06-2021, 03:35 AM
Why the fuck are you still talking about Hilary Clinton? She was a shitty candidate, and lost the EC to a shitty candidate because her campaign miscalculated.

Why are you wearing her loss like a badge on of honor four years later even after the shitty candidate she lost to just lost the election?

The dems accomplished their goal. They made Trump the first one term president in nearly 30 years.

You’re a petty, low value add bitch harping on fucking HRC.

Meltdown from the Dunning Krueger candidate

DMC
01-06-2021, 03:39 AM
No, by definition it's my opinion. But it's certainly hard to argue otherwise when we have literal audio evidence of your guy trying to persuade people to conjure up non-existent votes so he can maintain control of the presidency.

I have only expressed opinion in this thread. You objected to those opinions based on your own arbitrary rules about who can be called shitty.

I seriously never thought the Adam Lambert alt would lodge itself so permanently and destructively in someone's brain. :lmao

You said she was a shity candidate. My initial point was that the left ran a shity candidate therefore lost the election therefore are partly responsible for the last four years..

On the other hand I didn't even vote despite your desire to push a narrative that you hope gives you a target. I'm on record here prior to the election saying I wasn't going to vote for either one. You on the other hand did back your candidate even though you say she's shitty. That means in the grand scheme of things you are more responsible for the last four years than am I.

Now you are doubling down with a narrative attempt on the Adam Lambert comment. I nailed you.on it -. you stopped. If it wasn't your alter ego more free to be a complete asshole then you would have continued posting. What kind of moral person creates sock puppet to do their evil deeds?

Spurtacular
01-06-2021, 03:53 AM
Now you are doubling down with a narrative attempt on the Adam Lambert comment. I nailed you.on it -. you stopped. If it wasn't your alter ego more free to be a complete asshole then you would have continued posting. What kind of moral person creates sock puppet to do their evil deeds?

SMH. Sadbert.

Spurtacular
01-06-2021, 03:58 AM
Not even denying it.

Deny what?

Winehole23
01-06-2021, 04:11 AM

Spurminator
01-06-2021, 11:27 AM
You said she was a shity candidate. My initial point was that the left ran a shity candidate therefore lost the election therefore are partly responsible for the last four years..

*Shitty

"Partly responsible" is a new addition to your argument and certainly makes it more agreeable. I've never denied Democrats fucked up in 2016 and blew an opportunity to keep a scoundrel out of the White House. But he was still the GOP's scoundrel. An even easier and more fool-proof way to keep him out of the White House would have been for Republicans not to make him their candidate in the first place.

On the other hand I didn't even vote despite your desire to push a narrative that you hope gives you a target. I'm on record here prior to the election saying I wasn't going to vote for either one. You on the other hand did back your candidate even though you say she's shitty. That means in the grand scheme of things you are more responsible for the last four years than am I.

:lmao That's the dumbest thing you've ever posted. A vote against Trump is not more responsible for Trump than someone who didn't even have the conviction to vote.

And I don't believe you anyway, but it doesn't matter. You spent the last 4 years either enabling and defending Trump's ridiculous presidency, or you just ignored him and pretended it wasn't happening. Neither of us had any measurable individual impact on the past 4 years, but like millions of other spineless conservatives, you were an enabler. Put enough of you together and that's how we elect Donald Trump and how he manages to stay in office for 4 years.

I was comfortable being an asshole before, during and after I used the Lambert sock. Having an avatar with a face and name that I knew would annoy the shit out of you guys made it more amusing. I played him up a bit as a character, because that was also fun. At some point I was logged into Spurminator on desktop and Lambert on mobile and that's pretty much how I used them for the last few months. Then I logged out because posting as the Adam Lambert alt always led to talking about the Adam Lambert alt instead of something more interesting, and since then I literally never think about it unless you bring it up.

I'm enjoying the psychoanalysis though. I'll return the favor - I think you believe that for someone on this site to have annoyed you to such a degree that you literally sought out his identity via email address, they must have had some plan or motivation in mind, like some dark secret. This makes you feel like you accomplished some big, significant reveal. But I really didn't put that much thought into it, and no one else on this website gives a shit (well, except for Derp, so congrats on that.)

Blake
01-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Obviously not.. she lost.

That's not how "reprehensible" works.