PDA

View Full Version : Barr Memo: "specious, speculative, fanciful or far-fetched claims should not be a basis for initiating federal inquiries."

Joseph Kony
11-09-2020, 08:16 PM
:lmao even Barr knows it's bullshit. magatards are really deluding themselves if they think there is going to be any evidence of election fraud

ElNono
11-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Bbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rrrrrrrr.... where are you Baaarrrr!!

spurraider21
11-09-2020, 08:17 PM
:lmao even Barr knows it's bullshit. magatards are really deluding themselves if they think there is going to be any evidence of election fraud

twitter conspiracies dont usually hold up in courts of law

Spurs Homer
11-09-2020, 08:32 PM

Barr must have finally consulted with high paid lawyers and they enlightened him to how much legal jeopardy

he is in due to all his criminality on the hill called Trump.

Too late now - but he is trying to make people forget how much damage he did to the DOJ.

DMX7
11-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Bill Barr could have gone down as the greatest attorney general in the history of our country but instead he choose just to be average guy. Sad!

TSA
11-09-2020, 08:35 PM
twitter conspiracies dont usually hold up in courts of law

https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Complaint-Costantino-FINAL-With-Exhibits.pdf?x44644#page=26

ElNono
11-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Bill Barr could have gone down as the greatest attorney general in the history of our country but instead he choose just to be average guy. Sad!

Bill Barr has always been one of the absolutely worst AGs this country have ever seen. And I say that fully aware he's competing with the likes of Alberto Gonzales.

However, even Barr is not an idiot. He won't jeopardize jail time over Dear Loser.

FrostKing
11-09-2020, 08:40 PM
https://i.ibb.co/3RN1hCt/20201109-173930.jpg

Just kneel and accept it

spurraider21
11-09-2020, 08:44 PM
https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Complaint-Costantino-FINAL-With-Exhibits.pdf?x44644#page=26
filing a complaint =/= holding up in court

ElNono
11-09-2020, 08:46 PM

Hopefully they had cameras in the place, tbh... should clear this up rather quickly.

ElNono
11-09-2020, 08:47 PM

Just kneel and accept it

Also Georgia's officials: We're investigating any illegal votes and it's unlikely they'll change the outcome of the election.

(see main election thread)

Joseph Kony
11-09-2020, 08:48 PM

Just kneel and accept it

yeah i wonder why you didn't link the full article and just posted a picture with a purposely snipped headline:

Georgia's voting system implementation manager Gabriel Sterling called elections "imperfect," saying Monday officials will find that people voted illegally. He blamed human error – not the machines – and added results should not be affected.

spread your ass and accept it snowflake

FrostKing
11-09-2020, 08:52 PM
yeah i wonder why you didn't link the full article and just posted a picture with a purposely snipped headline:

spread your ass and accept it snowflake
Exactly. Kneel and spread that ass to the "imperfect" results

No thanks. You have all the fun.

Joseph Kony
11-09-2020, 08:53 PM
are all polish people as retarded as you :lol

Will Hunting
11-09-2020, 08:59 PM
are all polish people as retarded as you :lol
Yes. Pollacks are known to be some of the dumbest people of European descent. There’s a reason Hitler viewed them as genetically inferior subhuman mutants.

RD2191
11-09-2020, 09:00 PM
Yes. Pollacks are known to be some of the dumbest people of European descent. There’s a reason Hitler viewed them as genetically inferior subhuman mutants.
:lmao

FrostKing
11-09-2020, 09:03 PM
And what did he say about you jewboy

Will Hunting
11-09-2020, 09:05 PM
And what did he say about you jewboy
He said Jews needed to be killed off essentially because we were sneaky merchants who controlled the world’s financial markets.

Essentially Hitler thought Jews were too smart and power hungry to live on the same planet as other humans, while he thought pollacks were retards polluting the white race’s genepool.

FrostKing
11-09-2020, 09:15 PM
He said Jews needed to be killed off essentially because we were sneaky merchants who controlled the world’s financial markets.

Essentially Hitler thought Jews were too smart and power hungry to live on the same planet as other humans, while he thought pollacks were retards polluting the white race’s genepool.
Which explains why the Nazis took in many Polish children while no jews were spared.

He viewed Poland inferior to Germany because of our larger Jewish population. Felt our gene pool was corrupted by you desert people.

InRareForm
11-09-2020, 09:16 PM
He is just doing this so he can say he tried. :lol :lol

djohn2oo8
11-10-2020, 10:46 AM
Biden President. Not Trump

JPB
11-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Muricans :lol

Bogie
11-10-2020, 11:03 AM

you really expect a guy who lies about flying to Poland only to find it’s closed, and had to turn around and come back, to understand anything about history?

boutons_deux
11-10-2020, 11:04 AM

Barr is not "average guy" with his autocratic, anti-Constitutional obsession with "unitary (dictator) executive"

ChumpDumper
11-10-2020, 11:08 AM
https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Complaint-Costantino-FINAL-With-Exhibits.pdf?x44644#page=26As a self-described poll challenger, he sucks at challenging.

Reck
11-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Trolling these retards is not even fun. TSA and Chris live in a fantasy world.

Is like when you shit on ducks. Goes right over his head.

Spurminator
11-10-2020, 11:30 AM

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 11:34 AM
The leader of the DOJ Election Crimes unit seemed to know what he was doing.

Normative stuff like not interfering in live elections still counts or, it did until very recently.

boutons_deux
11-10-2020, 12:43 PM

video of cutaway

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/11/9/1994487/-Watch-Fox-News-cut-away-from-Kayleigh-McEnany-election-conspiracy-presser

DMX7
11-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Barr is not "average guy" with his autocratic, anti-Constitutional obsession with "unitary (dictator) executive"

He could have been one of the greats. All he had to do was arrest Mr. Trump's political opponents. (sarcasm) :lol

DMX7
11-10-2020, 01:51 PM
Trolling these retards is not even fun. TSA and Chris live in a fantasy world.

Is like when you shit on ducks. Goes right over his head.

So true. :lol

lefty
11-10-2020, 01:56 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/409d4fd6da3f81d4649f1003f0afcc18/tenor.gif?itemid=15074413

spurraider21
11-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Which explains why the Nazis took in many Polish children while no jews were spared.

He viewed Poland inferior to Germany because of our larger Jewish population. Felt our gene pool was corrupted by you desert people.
they needed pets tbh

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 02:16 PM
they needed pets tbh
:lmao

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Question for the Democrats in here. Do you have a problem with recounts and audits in all swing states and possibly all 50 states?

If there is nothing to hide there should be no problem with this. It would put to bed all the doubt out there, especially about these iffy mail in ballots.

And yes I do realize this would likely take months. They could swear in Biden regardless, but I think restoring confidence in the system is important.

DMX7
11-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Question for the Democrats in here. Do you have a problem with recounts and audits in all swing states and possibly all 50 states?

If there is nothing to hide there should be no problem with this. It would put to bed all the doubt out there, especially about these iffy mail in ballots.

And yes I do realize this would likely take months. They could swear in Biden regardless, but I think restoring confidence in the system is important.

Recounts in all 50 states?

Yes, I have a problem with it. It would also cost many millions of dollars and more importantly it wouldn't convince the people who believe there is widespread fraud (on the basis of no evidence) that the election is legit. And of course republicans would never accept this if they had won and a democrat wanted it.

djohn2oo8
11-10-2020, 02:30 PM

Lmao

djohn2oo8
11-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Hey, let’s do a National recount based upon the voter fraud that doesn’t exist on a national scale

lefty
11-10-2020, 02:32 PM
they needed pets tbh
:lol

Bogie
11-10-2020, 02:46 PM

imagine how stupid and frightened you are

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 02:51 PM

And yes I do realize this would likely take months. They could swear in Biden regardless, but I think restoring confidence in the system is important.There's no need to repeat a free and fair election, unless you lost.

Spurminator
11-10-2020, 02:52 PM

The biggest obstacle to confidence in the system is Donald Trump and feckless Republicans.

TDfan2007
11-10-2020, 03:01 PM

I think the problem most people have with it is the fact that it would occur without probable cause. Nobody has brought up a shred of evidence. We have had elections in this country for over 200 years, and never before has fraud been alleged on this scale.

As for putting to bed any doubts, I don't think it would. A not insignificant portion of Trump's base is full of delusional, hopelessly stupid people who have no idea how to appropriately vet their news sources. Even if no fraud is found, they'll get on the internet and dig up some sort of "proof" and go to their graves claiming he was robbed this election.

Also, how incredibly stupid would you have to be to only try to fraudulently win the presidency? Why not the Senate too? :lol

MASSA
11-10-2020, 04:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyv905Q2omU

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 05:00 PM
I think the problem most people have with it is the fact that it would occur without probable cause. Nobody has brought up a shred of evidence. We have had elections in this country for over 200 years, and never before has fraud been alleged on this scale.

As for putting to bed any doubts, I don't think it would. A not insignificant portion of Trump's base is full of delusional, hopelessly stupid people who have no idea how to appropriately vet their news sources. Even if no fraud is found, they'll get on the internet and dig up some sort of "proof" and go to their graves claiming he was robbed this election.

Also, how incredibly stupid would you have to be to only try to fraudulently win the presidency? Why not the Senate too? :lol

And never have we had the door opened for such an opportunity for wide scaled fraud to take place with these mail in ballots being sent to people's homes who didn't even ask for them.

And I am talking an audit that involves the republicans as well, those who are the most concerned about the issue so that it will leave no doubt one way or the other. Complete transparency to see if how much, if any, fraud that exists. Nobody cares if the Alex Jones nut's still question the results; so long as the reasonable people are satisfied, it's a success, imo.

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 05:02 PM
The biggest obstacle to confidence in the system is Donald Trump and feckless Republicans.

I've been hearing about voter fraud(dead voters), ballot tampering and intimidation long before Trump got in there. Especially in Phliadelphia.

Joseph Kony
11-10-2020, 05:05 PM
I've been hearing about voter fraud(dead voteers), ballot tampering and intimidation long before Trump got in there. Especially in Phliadelphia.

Oh of course it happens sometimes, there are hundreds of milions of people in the US and millions of votes cast. there are bound to be minute instances of "voter fraud" on both sides, but it's not going to be anywhere near enough to cover a 48k+ vote deficit in PA or Trump's 12k+ deficit in GA. but to act like there was some coordinated effort to fraudulently cast tens of thousands of votes, in multiple states, is so beyond pathetic. the idea that a recount is going to find ten of thousands of miscast votes or instances of voter fraud is retarded :lol

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 05:06 PM
There's no need to repeat a free and fair election, unless you lost.

If there's nothing to hide, there should be no problem with it, yes? We spend money on bird watching and all kinds of stupid sh1t.

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Recounts in all 50 states?

Yes, I have a problem with it. It would also cost many millions of dollars and more importantly it wouldn't convince the people who believe there is widespread fraud (on the basis of no evidence) that the election is legit. And of course republicans would never accept this if they had won and a democrat wanted it.

How about just the swing states? If it's done in say 6 states and comes up dry, I think it would put the issue to bed.

But what if it shows fraud? How much of it would be bothersome to you?

InRareForm
11-10-2020, 05:10 PM
You wear your mask while driving

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 05:13 PM
If there's nothing to hide, there should be no problem with it, yes? We spend money on bird watching and all kinds of stupid sh1t.I don get it. In a lawsuit alleging election fraud you have to show your evidence and it has to match the facts of the case, or your case goes nowhere.

But based on mere suspicion, completely sans evidence beyond ordinary mis-tabulations, a free and fair election with a clear outcome should be audited state by state because your spidey-sense tingles?? :lol:toast

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:13 PM

I have a big problem with it. There’s no credible evidence such a wide scale audit is necessary beyond the fact you’re candidate lost and you’re trying to create the narrative that :cry muh confidence needs to be restored :cry as a coping mechanism. Taxpayer money shouldn’t be wasted for the sake of appeasing Qtard and MAGAtard conspiracy theories.

Whats next? Should Comet Ping Pong be audited merely because of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories? The mere fact a substantial minority of idiots believe something doesn’t make it true.

If Trump thought our elections were such a problem he had 4 years to do something about it. He elected to spend that time giving himself a tax cut and trying to take healthcare away from 20 million Americans.

Leetonidas
11-10-2020, 05:14 PM
If there's nothing to hide, there should be no problem with it, yes? We spend money on bird watching and all kinds of stupid sh1t.

That's not how it works. Until Trump proves in court there was fraud there should be no recount. And sorry but sticky notes aren't real evidence

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 05:14 PM
You wear your mask while driving

You have me confused with Biden voters.

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:17 PM
How about just the swing states? If it's done in say 6 states and comes up dry, I think it would put the issue to bed.

Democrats should agree to an “audit” of our elections when the red states agree to reopen all the polling locations they’ve closed since John Roberts struck down the voting rights act and further when all 50 states agree to same day voter registration, Election Day being a national holiday, and a requirement that every state has a minimum of one week of easily accessible early voting in midterm and general elections.

The notion that conservatives suddenly care about election integrity is a joke.

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 05:19 PM
I don get it. In a lawsuit alleging election fraud you have to show your evidence and it has to match the facts of the case, or your case goes nowhere.

But based on mere suspicion, completely sans evidence beyond ordinary mis-tabulations, a free and fair election with a clear outcome should be audited state by state because your spidey-sense tingles?? :lol:toastthat said, count to your heart's content, D_F

DMX7
11-10-2020, 05:20 PM

We probably will get a recount in at least Wisconsin and yet it won't ever be enough to convince people who want to believe the election was stolen that it wasn't. If the allegations of fraud are based on nothing then they can't every really be disproved to someone who doesn't care about the lack of evidence.

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 05:21 PM
I don get it. In a lawsuit alleging election fraud you have to show your evidence and it has to match the facts of the case, or your case goes nowhere.

But based on mere suspicion, completely sans evidence beyond ordinary mis-tabulations, a free and fair election with a clear outcome should be audited state by state because your spidey-sense tingles?? :lol:toast

Nobody even said it is taking place. It's a hypothetical question. You have tens of millions of people no longer trusting the process thanks to all these mail-in ballots and other factors.

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:24 PM
Nobody even said it is taking place. It's a hypothetical question. You have tens of millions of people no longer trusting the process thanks to all these mail-in ballots and other factors.
Mail in voting has been happening for decades. This is a boogeyman Trump’s supporters never cared about until Trump started complaining about it.

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 05:27 PM
I have a big problem with it. There’s no credible evidence such a wide scale audit is necessary beyond the fact you’re candidate lost and you’re trying to create the narrative that :cry muh confidence needs to be restored :cry as a coping mechanism. Taxpayer money shouldn’t be wasted for the sake of appeasing Qtard and MAGAtard conspiracy theories.
How much money did we blow on some bogus Russian investigation? This might actually accomplish something.

Democrats should agree to an “audit” of our elections when the red states agree to reopen all the polling locations they’ve closed since John Roberts struck down the voting rights act and further when all 50 states agree to same day voter registration, Election Day being a national holiday, and a requirement that every state has a minimum of one week of easily accessible early voting in midterm and general elections.
.Agree with all those things. Make Election day a saturday and/or a holiday as you say. We have two weeks of early voting here in a deeply red state.

And everybody should be showing I.D. Intersting how the democrats seem to have a problem with that.

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:34 PM
How much money did we blow on some bogus Russian investigation? This might actually accomplish something.
Trump had full control of Congress for two years. Take that up with him. He didn’t think election auditing was a big deal until he lost.

Agree with all those things. Make Election day a saturday and/or a holiday as you say. We have two weeks of early voting here in a deeply red state.

And everybody should be showing I.D. Intersting how the democrats seem to have a problem with that.
When voter ID laws are intentionally designed to make it so native Americans in North Dakota cant vote because their reservation IDs don’t meet the new requirements, yeah I’ve got a problem with that. As usual, conservatives view something in a very simplistic way without knowing all the ramifications. If it’s just a picture ID I really don’t have a problem with it, but a lot of the voter ID laws require a more rigid check which I have a big problem with.

TSA
11-10-2020, 05:39 PM

Whats next? Should Comet Ping Pong be audited merely because of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories? The mere fact a substantial minority of idiots believe something doesn’t make it true.

If Trump thought our elections were such a problem he had 4 years to do something about it. He elected to spend that time giving himself a tax cut and trying to take healthcare away from 20 million Americans.

Taxpayer money was wasted on 3+ years chasing the Dems Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theories and you didn't say shit :lol

Reck
11-10-2020, 05:40 PM

So are Republicans going to urge their voters to vote in person again in the upcoming Georgia runnoffs election? You best get used to the idea of mail in because it's happening again.

The pandemic is only getting worse.

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Taxpayer money was wasted on 3+ years chasing the Dems Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theories and you didn't say shit :lol
:cry muh whataboutism :cry

DMX7
11-10-2020, 05:42 PM
Trump's lawsuits are fizzling out badly. Those lawyers have no problem racking up the hours to bring home the bacon though.

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Nobody even said it is taking place. It's a hypothetical question. You have tens of millions of people no longer trusting the process thanks to all these mail-in ballots and other factors.Mail in balloting isn't a novelty, Oregon votes by mail only, I believe.

Millions of Americans already trust on mail in balloting, there's nothing exotic or unusual about it. You just got startled by the turnout.

(occupational hazard)

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Trump's lawsuits are fizzling out badly. Those lawyers have no problem racking up the hours to bring home the bacon though.
They will when they realize they aren’t gonna get paid. I can’t imagine the kind of retainer Jones Day demanded in order to represent Trump.

Reck
11-10-2020, 05:45 PM

I wonder what Sheldon Aldelson is thinking about his money being squandered like this. I dont think this is what he had in mind when he donated 80 million dollars to Trump and the GOP.

Spurminator
11-10-2020, 05:48 PM
I've been hearing about voter fraud(dead voters), ballot tampering and intimidation long before Trump got in there. Especially in Phliadelphia.

Right, and I heard the United States faked the moon landing for the past 30 years but conspiracy theories carry a different weight when they're is touted by the President of the United States and enabled by the rest of his party.

Bogie
11-10-2020, 05:50 PM

well except for all the fines that were collected from all of the assets that were greater than the cost of the investigation

you’re really stupid

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:51 PM
I’d be fine with scrapping mail in voting altogether (sans disabled people or people with a real excuse to vote absentee) if we had free and fair elections that made voting easy, but as long as were the country with 5 hour lines to vote and also the only country that insists people cram said 5 hours into their work day, mail in voting is necessary.

This doesn’t just apply to red states, New York and Connecticut have two of the most corrupt and backwards boards of election in the country. All of it should be fixed, but it’s clear Republicans could give two shits about fixing our elections and just want to delay results of this election being certified.

Will Hunting
11-10-2020, 05:52 PM
I wonder what Sheldon Aldelson is thinking about his money being squandered like this. I dont think this is what he had in mind when he donated 80 million dollars to Trump and the GOP.
Merchant Sheldon is fine with doing what’s needed to keep Georgia MAGAtatds hot and bothered for the next 2 months.

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 06:18 PM
I have no idea how big of an issue voter fraud is/isn't.. but there are some things that are suspicious about this election.

Turnout - 84% of eligible voters in Milwaukee show up. As opposed to 51% of Cleveland voters. Similar cities, quite a bit of difference in turnout. Wisconsin does have same day registration which would account for some of it, but it's still quite a bit of difference.

Obama was a Democratic God with a great ground game. He has charm, charisma, intellect and is very well spoken. Joe Biden is a feckless old man who has problems completing 2 consecutive sentences. He had virtually no ground game and didn't do much campaigning. And Biden is going to get like 10 million more votes than Obama did in 2012.

The "Biden-only" ballots. You look at GA where Trump and the Senators got roughly the same amount of votes. Biden got around 100k more than they did.

Then you look at Penn and the rejection rate from first time mail in ballots is normally like 3%...in this election virtually nobody has had their ballot rejected. The rate is 30 times lower than in 2016.

None of this proves fraud. But I think an audit in the swing states would be a nice step in reassuring voter's that the process is not lacking in integrity.

Joseph Kony
11-10-2020, 06:20 PM
I have no idea how big of an issue voter fraud is/isn't.. but there are some things that are suspicious about this election.

Turnout - 84% of eligible voters in Milwaukee show up. As opposed to 51% of Cleveland voters. Similar cities, quite a bit of difference in turnout. Wisconsin does have same day registration which would account for some of it, but it's still quite a bit of difference.

Obama was a Democratic God with a great ground game. He has charm, charisma, intellect and is very well spoken. Joe Biden is a feckless old man who has problems completing 2 consecutive sentences. He had virtually no ground game and didn't do much campaigning. And Biden is going to get like 10 million more votes than Obama did in 2012.

The "Biden-only" ballots. You look at GA where Trump and the Senators got roughly the same amount of votes. Biden got around 100k more than they did.

Then you look at Penn and the rejection rate from first time mail in ballots is normally like 3%...in this election virtually nobody has had their ballot rejected. The rate is 30 times lower than in 2016.

None of this proves fraud. But I think an audit in the swing states would be a nice step in reassuring voter's that the process is not lacking in integrity.

All of your "suspicions" are weak af. High turnout is not indicative of anything other than Trump being such a piece of shit america wants him out, and the Biden only bullshit has been disproven already

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 06:21 PM

None of this proves fraud. But I think an audit in the swing states would be a nice step in reassuring voter's that the process is not lacking in integrity.Margins were much closer in 2016 in WI, PA and MI, but HRC conceded.

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 07:38 PM
Come to terms, Dirks_Finale. Trump lost.

TDfan2007
11-10-2020, 08:33 PM
And never have we had the door opened for such an opportunity for wide scaled fraud to take place with these mail in ballots being sent to people's homes who didn't even ask for them.

And I am talking an audit that involves the republicans as well, those who are the most concerned about the issue so that it will leave no doubt one way or the other. Complete transparency to see if how much, if any, fraud that exists. Nobody cares if the Alex Jones nut's still question the results; so long as the reasonable people are satisfied, it's a success, imo.

Most people are satisfied, and the only ones who aren't generally fall into these categories:
1) Brainwashed Trump supporters
2) Republicans who need to cowtow to Trump for political points

"I've been hearing about..." :lol you sound like Trump. The guy was talking about fraud in 2016 (but only if he lost), and this year he actively implored his followers NOT to submit mail in ballots...the same ones who follow everything he says even down to medical advice. Then he has the audacity to act incredulous when the mail in ballots don't favor him.

Finally, dozens of these lawsuits have already been thrown out due to their frivolous nature. Tbh, this is an embarrassment...nothing more than a petulant narcissist throwing a tantrum now that things aren't going his way.