PDA

View Full Version : Will Michelle Obama be Offered a Cabinet Position?

DMC
11-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Speculate

Ef-man
11-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Ask her but I doubt it.

Blake
11-09-2020, 08:51 PM
Important

ElNono
11-09-2020, 08:52 PM
I don't think she wants to be part of that... I actually think it makes sense for her to straight up run if needed when the time comes...

Spurs Homer
11-09-2020, 08:54 PM
OP is complicit but feels guilty now.

Too fucking late.

DMC
11-09-2020, 09:00 PM
I don't think she wants to be part of that... I actually think it makes sense for her to straight up run if needed when the time comes...

Wouldn't it make sense that she had some actual office experience?

Spurtacular
11-09-2020, 09:03 PM
I can't see President Trump wanting a snake like Michael in his cabinet.

Spurtacular
11-09-2020, 09:07 PM

:lol "if needed"

Also :lol at :cry I'm not a Democrat, I swear. :cry

Blake
11-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Wouldn't it make sense that she had some actual office experience?

You mean like Trump?

Chris
11-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Doubtful considering her history with Trump and his supporters.

You never know though.

Blake
11-09-2020, 09:30 PM

You never know though.

Two years from now you guys will still be in denial

ElNono
11-09-2020, 09:31 PM

I don't need to be a democrat or a republican to recognize she's wildly popular, tbh...

She just has said many times (so far anyways) that she doesn't want to run, which I also take to mean she doesn't want to be part of the political landscape right now.

I could be wrong.

ElNono
11-09-2020, 09:31 PM

You never know though.

What's her history with retards?

Chris
11-09-2020, 11:18 PM
What's her history with retards?

sick burn George

Spurtacular
11-09-2020, 11:31 PM
I don't need to be a democrat or a republican to recognize she's wildly popular, tbh...

She just has said many times (so far anyways) that she doesn't want to run, which I also take to mean she doesn't want to be part of the political landscape right now.

I could be wrong.

Sure, but you consistently talk like a Democratic strategist nonetheless.

Spurtacular
11-09-2020, 11:31 PM

You never know though.

Maybe get her an unpaid internship in a mail room or something.

ElNono
11-09-2020, 11:37 PM
sick burn George

thanks. bye

ElNono
11-09-2020, 11:38 PM
Sure, but you consistently talk like a Democratic strategist nonetheless.

We're talking about Michelle Obama. Of course I'm talking about Democratic strategy.

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 12:40 AM
Speculateooga booga

FrostKing
11-10-2020, 01:03 AM
Unrelated but my opinion of Michelle has fallen drastically this year. Her comments illustrate she is fully engaged in the "race war" mindset. Not sure if she simply changed during Covid or she did a great job of hiding/controlling it before.

I think she means well but Barrack is clearly the brains of that relationship. She isn't Presidential material, more a motivational speaker for a movement.

Chris
11-10-2020, 01:49 AM
Maybe get her an unpaid internship in a mail room or something.

lmao

ElNono
11-10-2020, 01:52 AM
Unrelated but my opinion of Michelle has fallen drastically this year. Her comments illustrate she is fully engaged in the "race war" mindset. Not sure if she simply changed during Covid or she did a great job of hiding/controlling it before.

I think she means well but Barrack is clearly the brains of that relationship. She isn't Presidential material, more a motivational speaker for a movement.

Fauci/Michelle Obama would be a incredibly popular Dem ticket, IMO.

FrostKing
11-10-2020, 02:08 AM
Fauci/Michelle Obama would be a incredibly popular Dem ticket, IMO.
Of the two parties, Democrat polices are definitely more suited for a non-establishment candidate.

You need an unflappable persona to shoulder the avalanche of backlash from said establishment though. And that typically isn't the modern Democrat, under constant pressure to not offend.

ElNono
11-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Of the two parties, Democrat polices are definitely more suited for a non-establishment candidate.

You need an unflappable persona to shoulder the avalanche of backlash from said establishment though. And that typically isn't the modern Democrat, under constant pressure to not offend.

Obama pulled it off... Shat all over Shillary too, which was very welcome.

Spurtacular
11-10-2020, 02:38 AM

Hate to break it to you; they're both puppets. Barry, who struggles with seventh grade math by his own admission, is not a mastermind by any means.

Spurtacular
11-10-2020, 02:41 AM
Obama pulled it off... Shat all over Shillary too, which was very welcome.

People wanted the somewhat well-spoken black man novelty over the wicked witch. There wasn't much to pull off, tbh.

ElNono
11-10-2020, 03:01 AM
People wanted the somewhat well-spoken black man novelty over the wicked witch. There wasn't much to pull off, tbh.

The fact that he was a relative newcomer and not a career politician also worked. You can look no further than Trump in '16 for the same effect.

Kurgan
11-10-2020, 04:14 AM
The fact that he was a relative newcomer and not a career politician also worked. You can look no further than Trump in '16 for the same effect.

Yup. Which is why AOC will be a horrible candidate if she ever decides to run for president. She's only 31 and she's already being demonized at ridiculous levels. Her ceiling is a senator or a cabinet position to another president. Maybe vice president.

ElNono
11-10-2020, 04:22 AM
Yup. Which is why AOC will be a horrible candidate if she ever decides to run for president. She's only 31 and she's already being demonized at ridiculous levels. Her ceiling is a senator or a cabinet position to another president. Maybe vice president.

AOC boisterous and confrontational persona is just not a good fit with the current Democratic field. It's funny, because if she were a Republican, I'm almost sure she would fit the mold just right of the current incarnation of the GOP.

hater
11-10-2020, 07:47 AM
Hope so

Im the driver of the Michael Obama 2024 bandwagon

Dirks_Finale
11-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Unrelated but my opinion of Michelle has fallen drastically this year. Her comments illustrate she is fully engaged in the "race war" mindset.

She's as delusional as they come. With her comments about being ignored or cutoff by affluent, snobby white women. Earth to Michelle, they do that sh1t to all of us no matter what your color, you damn race baiter :lol

Spurminator
11-10-2020, 11:18 AM
She's as delusional as they come.

I can think of more delusional people.

Winehole23
11-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Hope so

Im the driver of the Michael Obama 2024 bandwagonooga booga

Trill Clinton
11-10-2020, 12:39 PM

I think she would be a wonderful candidate. She is one of the rising stars of the democratic party and is seen as a leader of a wing of the democratic party with millions of voters. We need more people like her who will call out the bullshit within her party when she sees it. The elder statesmen of the DNC have been scared to push the envelope for far too long. I don't know about you but I'm tired of seeing Republicans bullying their way around the Dems. AOC is restoring the feeling of when Democrats used to grab their nuts and and not bow down to crazy ass conservatives. Hopefully Biden doesn't ignore the people who got him in office and cater to moderates and right leaning democrats. I want some progressives in his cabinet.

RandomGuy
11-10-2020, 02:08 PM
...and we should care because?