PDA

View Full Version : Who do you call?

Kip Fanatic
11-09-2005, 12:42 PM
When you want to get Charlie Parker off the radio. I can't that that show because of Charlie. Yesterday morning, not once did I hear them talk about the Spurs for more than five minutes. They mentioned the game, but never really got into it.

They talk more about what happened to this person or that person back in 1980 something. There is a lot of going on in the Sports world. Not just T.O. There are other things to talk about that pertain to sports that they can discuss with the public, but for some reason don't.

When a caller with a good point of view calls in and it doesn't agree with theirs, they cut them off. I hate that. Anyway. I just want to know who can we call to get these guys off and get a real show on instead.

batman2883
11-09-2005, 01:00 PM
ghostbusters

Kori Ellis
11-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Well I don't think you can get him off the air, but you can probably direct any concerns to the programming director. [email protected]

Kip Fanatic
11-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Thanks Kori. Nothing against them personally. I'm positive they are good men, but I want to hear sports when I am driving in the morning not what happened on November 9th back in 1962.

N.Y. Johnny
11-09-2005, 08:24 PM
XM SATELLITE RADIO

1-800-XM-RADIO

1-800-967-2346

SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO
1-800-843-2489

Call either or those two numbers and get a sick deal on Tuners and recievers...they're each having great deals with some radios almost free after Rebates...

call them so you don't have to listen to no talent fuckos like Charlie Parker or tired old hacks on the commercial radio anymore.....I got both services and I haven't ever tuned into one terrestrial radio station since!!!! and i don't think i ever will again with all the shit out there.

PakiDan
11-09-2005, 10:28 PM
That Dude has bounced around more than Big Zak on a treadmill! They continually move him to different time slots and different shows because he sucks!!!! He's past his prime- can someone tell me why Nate Lundy feels the urge to keep this has been on the air????