PDA

View Full Version : Why did Zak go to Chicago?

tlongII
11-09-2005, 01:17 PM
I think the answer to this question is the key to my understanding his actions. Right now I feel he was probably in a drug & alcohol counseling center. I think it would explain a lot.

What's the story Zak?

TheTruth
11-09-2005, 01:20 PM
some comedy training class or something like that.

tlongII
11-09-2005, 01:26 PM
some comedy training class or something like that.

I doubt it. He was funnier before he went.

Triumph
11-09-2005, 01:27 PM
tlong, as it turns out, i went to chicago to find myself.

i did. now i'm bustin out of my self made prison.

so should we all, IF we are unhappy with our present situations.

if your happy, live on playas...and congrats!

JoeChalupa
11-09-2005, 01:28 PM
I thought it was to attend a comedy class....and to see the Cubbies!!

Triumph
11-09-2005, 01:29 PM
i'm just more serious now.

you would be too if you had no job and bills to pay...:lmao

JoeChalupa
11-09-2005, 01:29 PM

I could have saved you some money by telling you where you were.

Taco
11-09-2005, 01:30 PM
...and to see Cubbies!!

Cubbies?

Cubbie Bryant? :lol

JoeChalupa
i'm just more serious now.

you would be too if you had no job and bills to pay...:lmao

That would make Mouse one serious mofo!!!

tlongII

i did. now i'm bustin out of my self made prison.

so should we all, IF we are unhappy with our present situations.

if your happy, live on playas...and congrats!

This doesn't really answer my question. There is no shame in going to a rehab center.

Kori Ellis
11-09-2005, 01:34 PM
I understand Zak went to Chicago for the Second City comedy workshop and somewhere along the way he "found himself".

tlongII
11-09-2005, 01:45 PM
I understand Zak went to Chicago for the Second City comedy workshop and somewhere along the way he "found himself".

I believe there is more to it than that.

mookie2001
11-09-2005, 01:46 PM
the people that had crippled him
he wanted to see them gone
the gates of life had closed on him
and there was just no return

tlongII
11-09-2005, 03:31 PM
*bump*

mookie2001
11-09-2005, 03:32 PM

Shelly
11-09-2005, 03:41 PM
The last bud Zak smoked must've been a doozy.

T Park
11-09-2005, 03:47 PM
zak has the brain of an ostrich.

bigzak25
11-09-2005, 03:50 PM

uhh yah right, it's like more like...liek the brane of a, of a, well...of a bigger bird...i'll tell you that much...

mouse
11-09-2005, 05:29 PM

I don't see how cheesy insults like this is helping this topic. And wasn't it BigSnack who had your back when eveyone was giving you a hard time?

That was only 4 weeks ago, You didn't mention his small brain back then,

I told you BigZax you would regret kissing TParks ass, I also told you the day will come when he is going to talk down to you, Now after reading your meltdowns I can see why you did kiss Tparks ass your where not yourself :smokin Trust me I tried to be nice to T park. I even maid that topic under a fake T park name to help with the anti Tpark bashing, what did it get me?

He tells me how short I am and how only a piece of shit would not have a job,

I am just waiting for when he turns on Manny so I can pull out the picture of them two kissing :lmao

Back to the original question? I kinda know what took place, in fact when it was happening I called Kori and LJ and they never called me back, I even had Alamo50's 50 bucks but being unemplyed , I started to use the money everyday, Don't forget BigSnack would come over to my place 3 times a week way before he left to LA. I could see the transformation taking place and to be honest I was worried.

smeagol
11-09-2005, 05:45 PM
And then you wonder why people pick on you . . .

tlongII
11-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Back to the original question? I kinda know what took place, in fact when it was happening I called Kori and LJ and they never called me back, I even had Alamo50's 50 bucks but being unemplyed , I started to use the money everyday, Don't forget BigSnack would come over to my place 3 times a week way before he left to LA. I could see the transformation taking place and to be honest I was worried.

How does that relate to the original question?

Extra Stout
11-09-2005, 06:06 PM
You're pretty good at this poetry stuff...

Maybe you should quit your job, drop everything, and move to Santa Fe!

SpursWoman
11-09-2005, 06:06 PM
:lol

mouse
11-09-2005, 06:10 PM
How does that relate to the original question?

I think the answer to this question is the key to my understanding his actions. Right now I feel he was probably in a drug & alcohol counseling center. I think it would explain a lot.

What's the story Zak?

The topic ask a question, why BigSnack is doing what he is doing. I am saying I was there when it all started, I am just waiting to hear from bigzax before I post any personal info,

If you would relax and STFU? you might get your answers.

tlongII
11-09-2005, 06:12 PM
The topic ask a question, why BigSnack is doing what he is doing. I am saying I was there when it all started, I am just waiting to hear from bigzax before I post any personal info,

Sorry, I am impatient.

JoeChalupa
11-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Sorry, I am impatient.

I hear ya. :oops

tlongII
11-09-2005, 06:38 PM

Actually the original question is "Why did Zak go to Chicago?" I am postulating that the answer is a key to understanding Zak's current behavior.

tlongII
11-10-2005, 11:54 AM
*bump*

Extra Stout
11-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Why Zac went to Chicago

Zacts Chapter 9

1 Meanwhile, Zac was still breathing out murderous puffs of herb at the forum disciples. He went to the moderator
2 and asked her for letters to the comedy clubs in Chicago, so that if he found any jokes there, written by men or women, he might take them back to San Antonio.
3 As he neared Chicago on his journey, suddenly light from an enormous pair of black sunglasses in the sky flashed around him.
4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Zac, Zac, ya see, me and the Lord have an understanding."
5 "Who are you?" Zac aked.
6 "I am Jake, and that Night Train's a mean wine. Now get up and go into the city, and find me four fried chickens and a Coke."
7 The men travelling with Zac stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone.
8 Zac got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Chicago.
9 For three days he was blind, and did not eat, drink, or smoke anything.
10 In Chicago there was a disciple named Curtis. Jake came to him in a vision, "Curtis!" "Yes," he answered.
11 Jake told him, "Go to the Second City club and find a fat-ass Texan named Zac.
12 "In a vision he has seen a jive-ass preacher named Curtis come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."
13 "Brother," Curtis answered, "If I've seen one fat-ass cracka who thought he was the funniest shit, I've seen 'em all.
14 And he has come here with $500 to take some class or something."
15 But Jake said to Curtis, "Go! I am on a mission from Gad, and this man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before all the dudes drawing unemployment and their wives and before all the people of Pomona.
16 "I will show him how much he must suffer to become funny."
17 Then Curtis went into the club and entered it. Placing his hands on Zac, he said, "Whoever the hell you are, some ghost in a black suit and sunglasses sent me here so that you may see again and be filled with SNL-caliber talent."
18 Immediately, something like Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts fell from Zac's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and Curtis threw a bunch of beer in his face,
19 then he ate a sandwich, and regained his strength. Zac spent several days in the clubs in Chicago.

20 At once he began to tell a bunch of jokes.
21 All the women who were paid by Second City to give him false attention were astonished and asked, "Isn't this just another white dude from Texas who thinks he's funny? And isn't he here to take some comedy classes?"
22 Yet Zac grew funnier and funnier and then baffled his wife by saying they should move to California.

mouse
11-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Actually the original question is "Why did Zak go to Chicago?" I am postulating that the answer is a key to understanding Zak's current behavior.

Ok you will get your answer but first I have a question,

why do you need to know? If your going to do a story on this I already have the copyright,, and I am not sure how much I can say in this open forum that could jeperdize my contract with the Express newspaper.

Since Bigzax has not been heard from since he checked into the state hospital last night? I am hesitant to go into any further details on the matter.
But I can assure you after a 12 pack of beer all that can change very quickly.

You will have your answers and I will tell you the shocking revelations of this bizarre and very complected story that will surely raise the bar in what we think is reality as it is played out live on the www.................

tlongII
11-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Ok you will get your answer but first I have a question,

why do you need to know? If your going to do a story on this I already have the copyright,, and I am not sure how much I can say in this open forum that could jeperdize my contract with the Express newspaper.

Since Bigzax has not been heard from since he checked into the state hospital last night? I am hesitant to go into any further details on the matter.
But I can assure you after a 12 pack of beer all that can change very quickly.

You will have your answers and I will tell you the shocking revelations of this bizarre and very complected story that will surely raise the bar in what we think is reality as it is played out live on the www.................

I don't really need to know. I am just very curious. If you are not comfortable answering the question then I understand.

mouse
11-10-2005, 01:06 PM
I don't really need to know. I am just very curious. If you are not comfortable answering the question then I understand.

Your good............now your going to get your answer weather or not you want it ass hole!!

sit back, grab a beer and a box of Kleanex , as I begain to tell you the truth about the man they once called BigSnack.................

Looter
11-10-2005, 01:11 PM
preach it brah...............

tlongII
11-11-2005, 01:26 PM
*bump*

bigzak25
11-12-2005, 01:29 AM
well, wtf else you want to know, i'm fucking crazy...that about says it all...:lmao