PDA

View Full Version : god bless you all

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

pgardn
03-22-2022, 09:21 PM
I love it when good Christians buy T-Shirts that say IDGAF.

BD24
03-23-2022, 10:40 AM
Poor Joey still has no self control :lol

koriwhat
03-23-2022, 11:22 AM
Poor Joey still has no self control :lol

And you're still a lying weak son of a bitch. Prove me wrong!

Blake
03-23-2022, 04:08 PM
And you're still a lying weak son of a bitch. Prove me wrong!

No I lied and said I wouldn't talk shit to you bitchass losers on ST boohoo... :cry

Blake
03-23-2022, 04:09 PM
If kori was to talk to himself, he'd tell himself he's a weak homosexual and to stop bugging himself and that he needs to die. With exclamation marks.

Blake
05-04-2022, 03:12 PM
i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

take care everyone regardless of our past here.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.

God bless

koriwhat
05-04-2022, 03:13 PM
^
Look Ma the cuckold atheist thinks IGAF what he has to say or quote me on or whatever cucks do.

koriwhat
05-04-2022, 03:13 PM
I love it when good Christians buy T-Shirts that say IDGAF.

I love it when people try to be neutral but show their true colors over time like you bro. :tu

Joseph Kony
05-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Sup pussy? still enjoying the taste of my nutsack?

Momo
02-09-2023, 06:59 PM
Maybe Fuzzy can learn from this loser.

Blake
02-09-2023, 07:17 PM
i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

But what would your dads think?

spurraider21
02-09-2023, 07:21 PM
you'll be wishing death on multiple people soon enough

i won't be. i promise you that one thing if nothing else.
:lol

Ef-man
02-09-2023, 07:37 PM

You called it!

Monostradamus
02-09-2023, 08:44 PM
Sup pussy? still enjoying the taste of my nutsack?
:lmao koriwhat

BD24
02-10-2023, 10:18 AM
What a sniveling pussy he is for making this thread tbh :lol

MultiTroll
02-10-2023, 12:22 PM
Was / is this Joey?

Kid Trunks Admits He Lied About Having Lung Cancer, Being Shot In Face – VIBE.com (https://www.vibe.com/news/entertainment/kid-trunks-admits-lied-lung-cancer-shot-in-face-1234654287/)

https://www.vibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Kid-Trunks.png?w=910&h=511&crop=1&resize=681%2C383

pgardn
02-10-2023, 01:01 PM
I love it when people try to be neutral but show their true colors over time like you bro. :tu

I am definitely NOT neutral concerning blatant hypocrisy.
If you cant handle it, practice what you preach.

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 01:16 PM
What a sniveling pussy he is for making this thread tbh :lol

What's that make you then for backing out of meeting face to face only to come here and pretend as if you aren't the big pussy that you are? Bro you talk so much shit but can't back it up and won't; instead you'll bold face lie and act like a tough guy here because you know you'll never have to be accountable for how much of a fucking pussy you are BD. :tu

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Was / is this Joey?

^
Another fucking puto bitchass pussy

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 01:17 PM
I am definitely NOT neutral concerning blatant hypocrisy.
If you cant handle it, practice what you preach.

Go fuck yourself puto!

MultiTroll
02-11-2023, 01:24 PM

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

^
Another fucking puto bitchass pussy
Get back on your meds Joey.

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 01:26 PM
Get back on your meds Joey.

Tell us more about how tolerant you are while you talk down about women you most likely could never pull you stupid bitch.

MultiTroll
02-11-2023, 01:35 PM
Joey,

CHCS Home Page | The Center for Health Care Services (chcsbc.org) (https://chcsbc.org/)

988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline | City of San Antonio (https://311.sanantonio.gov/kb/docs/articles/health-and-social-services/suicide-prevention-hotline)

koriwhat
02-11-2023, 02:50 PM
Joey,

CHCS Home Page | The Center for Health Care Services (chcsbc.org) (https://chcsbc.org/)

988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline | City of San Antonio (https://311.sanantonio.gov/kb/docs/articles/health-and-social-services/suicide-prevention-hotline)

STFU Puto! You can't even define your own standards because you're nothing but double standards you fucking loser. Again, you're so tolerant right? Yet you create threads to denigrate women of all shapes and sizes as well as their looks. You're the very definition of the left in today's politics; nothing but double standards and you hold yourself to none.

You're fucking pathetic and by the looks of all your threads I'm not wrong in my assessment you fucking pussy.

Btw, I'd never commit suicide because I ain't no little bitch like you and your ilk. Hurry up and transition already buddy because the stats are in my favor!

clambake
02-11-2023, 03:18 PM
Tell us about your favorable stats.

koriwhat
02-12-2023, 03:24 AM
Tell us about your favorable stats.

No one cares about you bro. STFU little bitch :tu

MultiTroll
02-13-2023, 10:26 AM
^ Moar not caring by Carey.

spurraider21
02-13-2023, 02:41 PM
Hurry up and transition already buddy because the stats are in my favor!
transitioning decreases suicide odds among trans people

:lol low information koriwhat

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 03:37 PM
^ Moar not caring by Carey.

Your new shtick is as lame as your old shtick Mr Tolerant Incel. :tu

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 03:38 PM
transitioning decreases suicide odds among trans people

:lol low information koriwhat

Doubtful. Either way, IDGAF because I don't have to and it's their delusion not mine.

SpursforSix
02-15-2023, 03:40 PM
Doubtful. Either way, IDGAF because I don't have to and it's their delusion not mine.

IDGAF but I'm going to post anyway.

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 03:43 PM
IDGAF but I'm going to post anyway.

You going to keep crying about it or stfu and be a man already and concern yourself with bigger matters? Huh pussy?

spurraider21
02-15-2023, 03:53 PM
like i said, low information

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 03:56 PM
like i said, low information

Like I said, IDGAF either way because I don't have to live with their delusions nor yours. :tu

Blake
02-15-2023, 04:01 PM
Like I said, IDGAF either way because I don't have to live with their delusions nor yours. :tu

You don't have to, you just want to

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 04:03 PM
LOL Here's that dumb fuck BlaKKKe to bless us all with his bullshit presence of which IDG one fuck about. :lol

Bro you're a dipshit with nothing worth a fuck to read or listen to. :tu

SpursforSix
02-15-2023, 04:10 PM
You going to keep crying about it or stfu and be a man already and concern yourself with bigger matters? Huh pussy?

I guess really quit not giving a fuck about this and we'll be done.

Blake
02-15-2023, 04:35 PM

It took you what, 4 hours to go back to Gollum mode?

Joseph Kony
02-15-2023, 04:36 PM
LOL Here's that dumb fuck BlaKKKe to bless us all with his bullshit presence of which IDG one fuck about. :lol

Bro you're a dipshit with nothing worth a fuck to read or listen to. :tu

this is like the 10,000th variation of the same reply calf tats posts every day because he doesnt care soooooo much :lmao

Ef-man
02-15-2023, 05:40 PM
this is like the 10,000th variation of the same reply calf tats posts every day because he doesnt care soooooo much :lmao

Foot to neck did that to calf-tats. Broke him.

Judy Booty
02-15-2023, 05:42 PM

To be fair, you don't come back from that. It's time to log out forever.

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 06:40 PM
I guess really quit not giving a fuck about this and we'll be done.

Nah what you don't understand is IDGAF about you bro. You and your eBoyfriends should make a suicide pact already. :tu

koriwhat
02-15-2023, 06:40 PM

You think you know everything huh and that you're hot shit behind your computer? Bro I'd 1-2 your ass out of existence.

Ef-man
02-15-2023, 07:25 PM
You think you know everything huh and that you're hot shit behind your computer? Bro I'd 1-2 your ass out of existence.

Sure. Now go back to your customer-less shop and pat yourself on the back.

BD24
02-15-2023, 08:41 PM
No one cares more about spurstalk than Joey tbh.

koriwhat
02-16-2023, 04:14 PM

Nah I only care about why you keep dodging a simple request... Tell us about our face to face meetup bud; you know the one you didn't show up to but came here to lie about showing up because you're the very definition of a bitch male. :tu:lol

koriwhat
02-16-2023, 04:15 PM
Sure. Now go back to your customer-less shop and pat yourself on the back.

I'd beat you into next week and have you log off ST for eternity tbh. You wouldn't stand a fucking chance bud. :tu

Ef-man
02-16-2023, 04:16 PM
I'd beat you into next week and have you log off ST for eternity tbh. You wouldn't stand a fucking chance bud. :tu

Sure.

Blake
02-16-2023, 04:18 PM

Yeah now that dmc has disappeared lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-16-2023, 04:41 PM
Maybe Fuzzy can learn from this loser.

Today I learned that I can stir you up while iced in, come back a few weeks later and see that I am still in your head.

How has my nutsack been tasting?

ChumpDumper
02-16-2023, 05:45 PM
Today I learned that I can stir you up while iced in, come back a few weeks later and see that I am still in your head.

How has my nutsack been tasting?

Does it taste like therapy?

Ef-man
02-16-2023, 06:21 PM
Yeah now that dmc has disappeared lol

So the guy with calf-tats is working on his legacy on ST (i.e., wannabe tough gut, uber alpha-male fantasies, jihadist wishing death to everyone)? Go figure.

BD24
02-16-2023, 06:51 PM
Nah I only care about why you keep dodging a simple request... Tell us about our face to face meetup bud; you know the one you didn't show up to but came here to lie about showing up because you're the very definition of a bitch male. :tu:lol
Case and point. you literally got in your car…turned it on….drove somewhere…took a picture…then came and posted it…all because someone on this message board got you upset.

koriwhat
02-17-2023, 01:49 PM
Case and point. you literally got in your car…turned it on….drove somewhere…took a picture…then came and posted it…all because someone on this message board got you upset.

Nah but bro tell us the story you came here claiming you experienced... You know, the one about meeting me face to face, "intimidating" me, and then having a beer with a known celiac. Do tell!

Of course you weren't serious because at the end of the day you're exactly what I claim you are which is a big fucking pussy weak sob "male". :tu

koriwhat
02-17-2023, 01:51 PM
Sure.

Definitely sure of it! No doubt whatsoever bud. Keep being the little pussy you'll always be and have always been you weak sob.

koriwhat
02-17-2023, 01:51 PM
So the guy with calf-tats is working on his legacy on ST (i.e., wannabe tough gut, uber alpha-male fantasies, jihadist wishing death to everyone)? Go figure.

Sounds like you're a bitch and guess what... You are a bitch! :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-17-2023, 04:13 PM
Does it taste like therapy?

Imagine someone coming around here and making the assumption that this place is full of mentally ill individuals who are using this place as an avenue for escapism and avoidance. Now imagine what that someone might infer from the megalomania, obsessive compulsive, and dissociative behaviors as to what they are really avoiding and trying to escape from. Now imagine what they would think if they got a 1:3 post to response ratio using said assumptions and what they might infer from those that are responding.

BD24
02-17-2023, 10:17 PM
Nah but bro tell us the story you came here claiming you experienced... You know, the one about meeting me face to face, "intimidating" me, and then having a beer with a known celiac. Do tell!

Of course you weren't serious because at the end of the day you're exactly what I claim you are which is a big fucking pussy weak sob "male". :tu
Joey….you think everyone won’t fight you because they are scared of you/are weak males….we have all seen what you look like. You are a scrawny 40+ year old male. You also think you are some ass beater because you have took some boxing lessons at a boxing gym.

the truth is…no one is going to fight you because we don’t care about random dudes on a message board as much as you do. So yes, you definitely care about ST more than basically everyone despite saying you don’t give a fuck. Your at that angsty 21 year old “question everything and fuck everyone” stage that most of us grow out of tbh

koriwhat
02-18-2023, 04:56 PM
Joey….you think everyone won’t fight you because they are scared of you/are weak males….we have all seen what you look like. You are a scrawny 40+ year old male. You also think you are some ass beater because you have took some boxing lessons at a boxing gym.

the truth is…no one is going to fight you because we don’t care about random dudes on a message board as much as you do. So yes, you definitely care about ST more than basically everyone despite saying you don’t give a fuck. Your at that angsty 21 year old “question everything and fuck everyone” stage that most of us grow out of tbh

LMAO You're a bitch and no matter how much you try to dismiss it it's your reality. It's cool bro because I already knew you were a bitch to begin with. And no I don't care about ST as much as you claim I do; I just hate males like yall and wish the worst on yall.

As for boxing... Your bitchass would never step foot in a ring let alone that sort of gym and you know it. Males like you should be eradicated.

koriwhat
02-18-2023, 04:57 PM
Imagine someone coming around here and making the assumption that this place is full of mentally ill individuals who are using this place as an avenue for escapism and avoidance. Now imagine what that someone might infer from the megalomania, obsessive compulsive, and dissociative behaviors as to what they are really avoiding and trying to escape from. Now imagine what they would think if they got a 1:3 post to response ratio using said assumptions and what they might infer from those that are responding.

Imagine someone showing ST posts to their therapist. :lmao

Imagine actually needing a therapist. :lmao

Fucking loser!

MultiTroll
02-18-2023, 05:09 PM

Carey what were you thinking and feeling while posting the above?

Can, will you answer this without changing the subject?

Blake
02-18-2023, 06:11 PM
LMAO You're a bitch and no matter how much you try to dismiss it it's your reality. It's cool bro because I already knew you were a bitch to begin with. And no I don't care about ST as much as you claim I do; I just hate males like yall and wish the worst on yall.

As for boxing... Your bitchass would never step foot in a ring let alone that sort of gym and you know it. Males like you should be eradicated.

Do you still have the long hair?

BD24
02-18-2023, 07:13 PM
Imagine someone showing ST posts to their therapist. :lmao

Imagine actually needing a therapist. :lmao

Fucking loser!
Imagine talking to your real life friends about ST :lol

Fucking loser!

BD24
02-18-2023, 07:16 PM

You care enough to tell people that you don’t care everyday.

You care enough to drive somewhere to meet a poster that upset you.

You care enough to talk tell people that you have on ignore that you don’t care about them.

I trained at an MMA gym for 3 years while in college and have gone to a few boxing gyms around town. I don’t know why you think you are the only person who has done some kind of martial art or combat sport on this board. It’s more and more common for people to train these days. I wouldn’t be surprised if quite a few others on ST have trained in something as well

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 07:18 PM

You care enough to talk tell people that you have on ignore that you don’t care about them.

I trained at an MMA gym for 3 years while in college and have gone to a few boxing gyms around town. I don’t know why you think you are the only person who has done some kind of martial art or combat sport on this board. It’s more and more common for people to train these days. I wouldn’t be surprised if quite a few others on ST have trained in something as well

Street fights are a different animal than controlled training. Anyone who has seen or participated in one understands that.

Blake
02-18-2023, 07:22 PM
Street fights are a different animal than controlled training. Anyone who has seen or participated in one understands that.

Fuzzy has seen West Side Story

BD24
02-18-2023, 07:23 PM
Sure, but if you have a trained guy vs untrained guy and all other things are equal ish the trained guy is gonna win. Especially if they have trained in mma which is more all encompassing. The issue with only having boxing/standup training is that your fucked as soon as someone with any kind of grappling experience wants to take you to the ground. Boxing is no help when you are on your back tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 07:27 PM
Sure, but if you have a trained guy vs untrained guy and all other things are equal ish the trained guy is gonna win. Especially if they have trained in mma which is more all encompassing. The issue with only having boxing/standup training is that your fucked as soon as someone with any kind of grappling experience wants to take you to the ground. Boxing is no help when you are on your back tbh

Unless the untrained guy grabs a weapon of some sort, gets a lucky shot, is able to use the element of surprise, or any other unexpected factors. Only an idiot tries to go straight one v one on a trained fighter with relatively little to no training. I was always taught to grab something to even the odds in that situation for example.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 07:28 PM
Fuzzy has seen West Side Story

Actually I never have. Is that in that movie or somehow bad advice?

Blake
02-18-2023, 08:56 PM
Actually I never have. Is that in that movie or somehow bad advice?

The street fights are intense.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 09:19 PM
The street fights are intense.

:lol I had assumed you had more than simple petulance. My bad.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 10:04 PM

What I am trying to say is that either Joey was an idiot for going to get into a street fight sight unseen or he is just saying that because he likes being shit on. Either way its not a good look.

Blake
02-18-2023, 10:31 PM
:lol I had assumed you had more than simple petulance. My bad.

Lol nope, I'm just here making fun of your knowledge of street fighting

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 10:37 PM
Lol nope, I'm just here making fun of your knowledge of street fighting

That I had seen or participated in one? Oh that is so big time.

Nah, you coming out of the blue with the facile dig was petulant. Your behavior is so typical it's sad.

Why do you think I was thanking you for inspiration?

ChumpDumper
02-18-2023, 10:38 PM
That I had seen or participated in one?

Street fight seeing man.:tu

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 10:44 PM
Street fight seeing man.:tu

Sam petulance. It's funny. You think I was trying to big time with the comment. Be more spectrum please.

ChumpDumper
02-18-2023, 10:49 PM
Sam petulance. It's funny. You think I was trying to big time with the comment. Be more spectrum please.You actually are trying to big time by implying you were involved in street fights when you only maybe watched one on Worldstar.:tu

FuzzyLumpkins
02-18-2023, 10:54 PM
You actually are trying to big time by implying you were involved in street fights when you only maybe watched one on Worldstar.:tu

I only implied that I had seen or been involved in a streetfight. You seem upset, Chump. And given your personality fighting makes you feel better. I'm not going to give you that supply.

ChumpDumper
02-18-2023, 10:56 PM
I only implied that I had seen or been involved in a streetfight.
Right.

Why are you acting like you're fighting now?:lol

You've never been in a street fight.:lmao

koriwhat
02-23-2023, 02:27 PM
I act holy and woke but I create threads rating women and I also talk shit about women I don't know personally whatsoever because no woman would give me the time of day regardless.

STFU You mysoginistic fat fucking loser! :tu

Imagine talking to your real life friends about ST :lol

Fucking loser!

Imagine coming here with tall tales because you want your efriends to pat you on the back... You did that BD! :lmao

IDC enough and how many times do I have to state the same simple concept over and over again until retards like yourself finally comprehend what I say? IDC if you die bro that's what I mean when I say IDC. Alive or dead you mean jack shit to me and that goes for everyone else too. Yall equate caring with the context of threads and whatnot but nah bro I literally mean eat shit and die because either way I won't be shedding a tear over you or the others. :tu

As well, you trained MMA for 3 yrs, told me to meet up with you so you could kick my ass, and when I did you were nowhere to be found? :lmao
Bro you're a pussy and you fucking know it. You should see the dumbass MMA idiots who roll through the gym I attend; their footwork is utter shit, they square up way too much, and their endurance is worse than mine. You have no clue what you speak of you fucing pussy!

LOL Mr Knowitall who's never eaten a hook is here acting like he knows anything about fighting be it controlled or street. :lmao

I don't talk about it bro I literally live it 3+ days a week in a ring.

I was always taught to grab something to even the odds in that situation for example.

Because you're a pussy and I doubt you've ever even been in a situation to use that shit advice.

What I am trying to say is that either Joey was an idiot for going to get into a street fight sight unseen or he is just saying that because he likes being shit on. Either way its not a good look.

Nah bro I'm just not a pussy like you are and it clearly shows.

koriwhat
02-23-2023, 02:29 PM
Right.

Why are you acting like you're fighting now?:lol

You've never been in a street fight.:lmao

He only knows how to play video games 24/7 in his parents garage.

BD24
02-23-2023, 07:47 PM
Boxers are better at boxing than guys that train multiple disciplines…got any other revelations for us joey? MMA guys eat boxers in an actual fight, there is a reason no boxers will do crossover fights in mma.

SpursforSix
02-23-2023, 07:56 PM

I never wanted to say this but you’ve been sort of a bitch lately. Your great grandmother was kind of a whore.

SpursforSix
02-23-2023, 07:57 PM
I never wanted to say this but you’ve been sort of a bitch lately. Your great grandmother was kind of a whore.

I mean…she didn’t sleep with everyone but when she did it was pick your hole.

BD24
02-23-2023, 07:58 PM
Word on the street is that she fucked both of his dads tbh

SpursforSix
02-23-2023, 07:59 PM
I mean…she didn’t sleep with everyone but when she did it was pick your hole.

But by that point in her life, the vagina was out of the question. It’d be like having sex with a roll of crackers.

SpursforSix
02-23-2023, 08:04 PM

“Dads” is such a weird word for what Joey had. Did you mean “Masters”?

SpursforSix
02-23-2023, 08:13 PM
But by that point in her life, the vagina was out of the question. It’d be like having sex with a roll of crackers.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ve had plenty of sex with rolls of crackers but they weren’t as ugly as your great grandma. No homo

Ef-man
02-23-2023, 11:50 PM

Word on the street is that the bitch is turning tricks in her grave from the disappointment calf-tats and his two dads have caused her.

Tyronn Lue
02-24-2023, 09:25 AM
STFU You mysoginistic fat fucking loser! :tu

Imagine coming here with tall tales because you want your efriends to pat you on the back... You did that BD! :lmao

IDC enough and how many times do I have to state the same simple concept over and over again until retards like yourself finally comprehend what I say? IDC if you die bro that's what I mean when I say IDC. Alive or dead you mean jack shit to me and that goes for everyone else too. Yall equate caring with the context of threads and whatnot but nah bro I literally mean eat shit and die because either way I won't be shedding a tear over you or the others. :tu

As well, you trained MMA for 3 yrs, told me to meet up with you so you could kick my ass, and when I did you were nowhere to be found? :lmao
Bro you're a pussy and you fucking know it. You should see the dumbass MMA idiots who roll through the gym I attend; their footwork is utter shit, they square up way too much, and their endurance is worse than mine. You have no clue what you speak of you fucing pussy!

LOL Mr Knowitall who's never eaten a hook is here acting like he knows anything about fighting be it controlled or street. :lmao

I don't talk about it bro I literally live it 3+ days a week in a ring.

Because you're a pussy and I doubt you've ever even been in a situation to use that shit advice.

Nah bro I'm just not a pussy like you are and it clearly shows.
fresh truck load of not caring

koriwhat
02-25-2023, 03:16 PM
Lmao I come back and all you fucking fruity bastards are here lining up to talk all yalls shit and back none of it up like always.

Stay weak you fucking pussies!

Tyronn Lue
02-25-2023, 03:31 PM
Lmao I come back and all you fucking fruity bastards are here lining up to talk all yalls shit and back none of it up like always.

Settle down Joey. No one but you takes you seriously.

Blake
02-25-2023, 03:59 PM

Lol little man syndrome

koriwhat
02-25-2023, 04:14 PM
Settle down Joey. No one but you takes you seriously.

Settle down? You weak fucks going to keep this dumb schtick up every time I reply to you fruitcakes? You're angry, settle down, etc... STFU pussy! :tu

koriwhat
02-25-2023, 04:16 PM
Boxers are better at boxing than guys that train multiple disciplines…got any other revelations for us joey? MMA guys eat boxers in an actual fight, there is a reason no boxers will do crossover fights in mma.

So what was your reasoning for not showing up to kick my ass Mr. 3 Yrs In MMA Training? :lmao

STFU you lame, pos, bitchass loser.

koriwhat
02-25-2023, 04:18 PM

Word on the street is you're a pussy who hides behind your anonymity but you pretend you're billy badass with your make believe story about meeting me face to face. Why would a badass have to make up a bullshit story like you did you pussy?

I'd shove your MMA legs right up your ass you fruit.

koriwhat
02-25-2023, 04:19 PM
fresh truck load of not caring

Again, IDC if yall die or live. How hard of a concept is this for your retarded ass to grasp already? Die already bro; society would be better off without weak males like yall.

BD24
02-25-2023, 05:00 PM
So what was your reasoning for not showing up to kick my ass Mr. 3 Yrs In MMA Training? :lmao

STFU you lame, pos, bitchass loser.
Do I have to explain to you for the 500th time that no one is actually scared of you? We just don’t care about random dudes on a message board as much as you tbh

Momo
02-25-2023, 05:07 PM
Settle down? You weak fucks going to keep this dumb schtick up every time I reply to you fruitcakes? You're angry, settle down, etc... STFU pussy! :tu
Melting down to a ball of frothy piss and meth laced hair doesn't equate to simple replies.

Blake
02-25-2023, 05:09 PM
Again, IDC if yall die or live. How hard of a concept is this for your retarded ass to grasp already? Die already bro; society would be better off without weak males like yall.

Tough day at the salon?

Momo
02-25-2023, 05:10 PM
Word on the street is you're a pussy who hides behind your anonymity but you pretend you're billy badass with your make believe story about meeting me face to face. Why would a badass have to make up a bullshit story like you did you pussy?

I'd shove your MMA legs right up your ass you fruit.

Word on the street is you got stomped out by a fat Dockers wearing, low income supervisor.

koriwhat
02-25-2023, 05:48 PM
Do I have to explain to you for the 500th time that no one is actually scared of you? We just don’t care about random dudes on a message board as much as you tbh

You cared enough to come back here with your Mother Goose story about meeting me face to face and having a beer with me you fuhcking puto.

You're a weak sob bro. You embody what it is to be a fucking bitch BD.

Word on the street is you got stomped out by a fat Dockers wearing, low income supervisor.

Not at all you fat fucking loser. :tu

BD24
02-25-2023, 10:11 PM
Raise your hand if you have driven somewhere to meet men you met on the internet…

koriwhat
02-26-2023, 02:14 PM
Raise your hand if you have driven somewhere to meet men you met on the internet…

LMAO look at your bitchass trying to spin this as if I was just meeting up with dudes on the internet... You acting like you could kick anyones ass is laughable but you not showing up and coming here pretending as if you did is even more laughable. You're a joke, a pussy, and if I ever truly meet you irl I'm going to beat the fuck out of you bro. :tu

BD24
02-26-2023, 05:11 PM
Joey folds.

koriwhat
02-26-2023, 05:31 PM
Joey folds.

Bro you're a fucking pussy and you do pussy shit so it's no wonder you sit here acting as if you aren't a pussy. Gotta pander to your efriends ya bitchass BD.

Why would a 3 yr MMA fighter be scared of little ol' me? Come on already you bitch ass!

BD24
02-26-2023, 08:58 PM
How many times do we have to explain this to you Joey. No one is scared of you. You just obviously care more about ST than the rest of us. Most of us don’t drive somewhere to meet men on the internet because they hurt our feelings.

Understand? Or do I need to break this down at a more granular level for you?

koriwhat
03-01-2023, 12:31 PM
How many times do we have to explain this to you Joey. No one is scared of you. You just obviously care more about ST than the rest of us. Most of us don’t drive somewhere to meet men on the internet because they hurt our feelings.

Understand? Or do I need to break this down at a more granular level for you?

IDC if you're scared of me or not.

Let me break it down for you; you're a bitch, you wanted to kick my ass which you couldn't, you wanted to meet up which you didn't, yet you came back to ST with your tall tales of make believe, and now when you get called out here you come back with more make believe how you're not a little bitch when you clearly are.

MMA yeah right bro; you're a fucking pussy!

MultiTroll
03-01-2023, 12:58 PM

Carey this was great.

What happened?
Is your great grandmother approving of your current posting?

koriwhat
03-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Carey this was great.

What happened?
Is your great grandmother approving of your current posting?

You mad because I've been shitting on you the past couple months? :lmao

Stay mad puto! Fucking bitch! :tu

MultiTroll
03-01-2023, 01:07 PM
Carey would it help if you had a stuffed animal and could express where the bad person touched you?

Ef-man
03-01-2023, 01:21 PM
Carey would it help if you had a stuffed animal and could express where the bad person touched you?

All I am going to say is, this shit fucks you up.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12/31/article-1239754-078975DF000005DC-31_306x423.jpg

koriwhat
03-01-2023, 01:51 PM

LOL look at you trying to be cool... You're such a fucking loser bro. You got your feelings hurt and now you won't leave me the fuck alone. Go figure you fucking pussy!

Go make some more threads about women who'll never give you the time of day you fucking incel. :tu

koriwhat
03-01-2023, 01:52 PM
All I am going to say is, this shit fucks you up.

Bro, I'd beat you to a pulp and I wouldn't even break a sweat. I know exactly what type of "man" you are you little bitch.

MultiTroll
03-01-2023, 01:56 PM
LOL look at you
No Carey lets look at you.

Ef-man
03-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Bro, I'd beat you to a pulp and I wouldn't even break a sweat. I know exactly what type of "man" you are you little bitch.

Sure.

koriwhat
03-01-2023, 03:56 PM
No Carey lets look at you.

Keep crying you incel puto!

Sure.

You know you're a pussy Ef.

Ef-man
03-01-2023, 04:38 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12/31/article-1239754-078975DF000005DC-31_306x423.jpg

Joseph Kony
03-01-2023, 04:45 PM
:lol the biggest incel and pussy on the forum constantly calling others incels and pussies. the irony is fucking painful lmao

MultiTroll
03-01-2023, 05:04 PM

Koriwhat you're frightened to address your own post above.

koriwhat
03-02-2023, 02:58 PM
Koriwhat you're frightened to address your own post above.

IDGAF bro... Your demands for bullshit are just that fatty. Go be an incel elsewhere you fucking puto! :tu

Go make some more cringe threads about women you have no chance with you pathetic fuck.

MultiTroll
03-02-2023, 03:28 PM
IDGAF bro... Your demands for bullshit
Carey caring some more.

And calling his own post "bullshit".

koriwhat
03-02-2023, 08:28 PM
Carey caring some more.

And calling his own post "bullshit".

IDC bro... You going to beat a dead horse until one day you believe to have gotten your pathetic internet W which is worth as much as you are and you're worth jack shit you fucking loser. :tu

MultiTroll
03-02-2023, 08:35 PM
IDC bro... You going to beat a dead horse until one day you believe to have gotten your pathetic internet W which is worth as much as you are and you're worth jack shit you fucking loser. :tu
Carey floats a Straw but is still fearfully hiding.

Just giving you an op to respond to your own posts Carey.
Get you some help for your bipolar or whatever you have.

MultiTroll
03-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Carey gets into it with a McDonalds manager.

Ef-man
03-03-2023, 11:21 AM
Carey gets into it with a McDonalds manager.

TBH, her titty was as sad as getting foot to neck but not as bad as having calf-tats.

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Hey MT why don't you go back to your incel thread and preach more tolerance while talking shit about women you have no clue about and will never meet in your life because whether they're hot models or fat strippers they'd both never give you the time of day fatty.

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 02:12 PM
TBH, her titty was as sad as getting foot to neck but not as bad as having calf-tats.

You know what's funny Effeminate-bitch, yall hated MT but what's changed now since it seems like you're buddy buddy with him all of a sudden? What's the one variable that's changed? Oh yeah me shitting on that retarded incel... You weak males are all the same bitch ass losers!

Ef-man
03-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day but having calf-tats, that is fucked up and wrong all day long, like that poor woman's titty.

Ef-man
03-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Oh, and God Bless.

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day but having calf-tats, that is fucked up and wrong all day long, like that poor woman's titty.

That's all you got? Wow so hurtful... :lmao

Bro, you're a cunt of a male, a fucking bitch, yet here you are online anonymously acting like you aren't a straight up bitch. Keep on pretending you little cunt. :tu

Ef-man
03-03-2023, 07:29 PM
That's all you got? Wow so hurtful... :lmao

Bro, you're a cunt of a male, a fucking bitch, yet here you are online anonymously acting like you aren't a straight up bitch. Keep on pretending you little cunt. :tu

Hey, at least my grandmother did not die disappointed in me, so there is that.

Joseph Kony
03-03-2023, 07:36 PM
variation of the same post for the 34,869th time :lmao

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Hey, at least my grandmother did not die disappointed in me, so there is that.

Yeah she was so disappointed in a 10 yr old you fucking retard... Damn you're fucking pathetic and you personally would never step to anyone so it's comical you act like you would here on the interwebs you forever bitch "male".

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Btw Ef tell your boyfriend JK to go suck a dick!

Ef-man
03-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Yeah she was so disappointed in a 10 yr old you fucking retard... Damn you're fucking pathetic and you personally would never step to anyone so it's comical you act like you would here on the interwebs you forever bitch "male".

So she knew from the get go that you were worthless, that explains why you are such a whiny, attention seeking little bitch.

Damn, I can only imagine what kind of a fucktard you are/were for her to call her flesh and blood a loser.

Probably blamed your parents too for raising an asshole like you. Am sure she is turning in her grave and cursing the day you were born.

But remember, you opened up about changing and later reneged, so fuck you and fuck off.

God Bless.

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 08:15 PM
So she knew from the get go that you were worthless, that explains why you are such a whiny, attention seeking little bitch.

Damn, I can only imagine what kind of a fucktard you are/were for her to call her flesh and blood a loser.

Probably blamed your parents too for raising an asshole like you. Am sure she is turning in her grave and cursing the day you were born.

But remember, you opened up about changing and later reneged, so fuck you and fuck off.

God Bless.

How am I whiny and attention seeking exactly? I literally respond to you stupid putos... Stop bugging me and I'll stop responding. You seeking my attention endlessly and whining about it is the problem and so is this whole projection bs you got going on puto.

Call me a little bitch all you'd like but this little bitch ain't the one pretending that I wouldn't meet up to kick your fucking ass. Tried it with BD24 and he was no where to be found just like you'd be no where to be found too.

Be a man or STFU already you little cunt.

Ef-man
03-03-2023, 08:20 PM
How am I whiny and attention seeking exactly? I literally respond to you stupid putos... Stop bugging me and I'll stop responding. You seeking my attention endlessly and whining about it is the problem and so is this whole projection bs you got going on puto.

Call me a little bitch all you'd like but this little bitch ain't the one pretending that I wouldn't meet up to kick your fucking ass. Tried it with BD24 and he was no where to be found just like you'd be no where to be found too.

Be a man or STFU already you little cunt.

I would get no pleasure hurting you; your grandma already did the damage.

Live with being a disappointment.

God Bless.

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 08:23 PM
I would get no pleasure hurting you.

Lol sure BD24 v2.0

You're a fucking pussy Ef. You know this is your reality so keep acting tough and talking shit to people you don't know on the internet. Hopefully it catches up to you one day. :tu

Joseph Kony
03-03-2023, 08:46 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Lt3s8pX/9Kpq.gif

clambake
03-03-2023, 08:54 PM
Btw Ef tell your boyfriend JK to go suck a dick!

Are you picturing it or something?

koriwhat
03-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Are you picturing it or something?

No, but I'm sure you are you little bitch.

Blake
03-03-2023, 09:28 PM
Wait a minute you tried to tat your own calves?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167763&page=3#post5137829

?

Ef-man
03-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Wait a minute you tried to tat your own calves?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167763&page=3#post5137829

?

Get in the calf-tats disappointment line Blake, grandma called it years ago.

koriwhat
03-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Get in the calf-tats disappointment line Blake, grandma called it years ago.

Do you act like such a bitch irl Ef? I'm assuming your spineless habits also spill over. You're such a sniveling little cunt of a "male".

Ef-man
03-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Every calf-tats' post on ST :lol

https://twitter.com/vidsthatgohard/status/1627837773611925505

koriwhat
03-04-2023, 06:45 PM
Every calf-tats' post on ST :lol

Shut the fuck up pussy

Blake
03-04-2023, 07:37 PM
Shut the fuck up pussy

https://bingobaker.com/image/5909388/800/1/koriwhat-bingo.png

BD24
03-04-2023, 11:48 PM
:lol that bingo card

leemajors
03-05-2023, 12:18 AM
:lol that bingo card

Needs more bros tbh

Ef-man
03-05-2023, 01:08 AM
Needs more bros tbh

Should add: beta male, IDGAF, gangster friend, grandma, and master.

koriwhat
03-05-2023, 07:34 PM
You pussies still in here crying together over little ol' me? Cry harder you putos!

Btw, yall are all tough right yet the only thing "tough" yall do is talk shit on the internet. Sounds to me like yall are nothing more than weak pos "men" and I ain't wrong in the least about that.

koriwhat
03-05-2023, 07:37 PM
Should add: beta male, IDGAF, gangster friend, grandma, and master.

Show me where I said "master" ever besides claiming it's the dumbest shit I ever read here by someone trying to troll me. Yall dumbfucks can't even distinguish between mentor without mistaking it for master. Yall are truly retarded bitch ass males.

And yes Ef, you truly behave like a beta male if that's even a thing.

MultiTroll
04-06-2023, 12:53 AM
Karey how would you handle this?

I got a vagina tattoo inked on my face — the artist tried to talk me out of it (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2023/02/17/i-got-a-vagina-tattoo-inked-on-my-face-the-artist-tried-to-talk-me-out-of-it/)

koriwhat
04-06-2023, 04:05 PM
Karey how would you handle this?

I got a vagina tattoo inked on my face — the artist tried to talk me out of it (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2023/02/17/i-got-a-vagina-tattoo-inked-on-my-face-the-artist-tried-to-talk-me-out-of-it/)

Fuck off you fat fucking incel! :tu

Btw you got a vagina for a face you fucking pussy.

MultiTroll
04-06-2023, 06:05 PM
Fuck off you fat fucking incel! :tu

Btw you got a vagina for a face you fucking pussy.
I'm 12% fat Karey.

What is your grandma's approval rating of you now?

Blake
04-14-2023, 08:41 PM

Wait a minute, your "great" grandmother raised you? Were your mother and grandmothers that bad?

Ef-man
04-14-2023, 09:26 PM
Wait a minute, your "great" grandmother raised you? Were your mother and grandmothers that bad?

Great grandmother was probably the only family member smart enough to graduate from HS, thb.

Blake
04-15-2023, 08:40 AM
Great grandmother was probably the only family member smart enough to graduate from HS, thb.

Possible. It's also possible she didn't make it past 8th grade in those days because ma and pa What needed help on the tattoo farm

koriwhat
04-15-2023, 01:26 PM
Poor BlaKKKe wishes I'd be nice to him but this thread was the olive branch and he stepped on it mere minutes later after posting. I came to the conclusion that I fucking can't stand any of you anyhow so why be nice to yall? Yall are fucking bitch ass males who poke at me so fuck you all!

Burn in hell BlaKKKe! :tu

Blake
04-15-2023, 02:57 PM
Poor BlaKKKe wishes I'd be nice to him but this thread was the olive branch and he stepped on it mere minutes later after posting. I came to the conclusion that I fucking can't stand any of you anyhow so why be nice to yall? Yall are fucking bitch ass males who poke at me so fuck you all!

Burn in hell BlaKKKe! :tu

You're a sad dude.

Tyronn Lue
04-17-2023, 12:59 PM
Only one old enough to drive a car.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-01-2023, 08:19 PM
Cry more you pussy! LMAO You pay a psychiatrist to cry over SpursTalk posts... You are the very definition of a fucking weak male you big sobbing cry baby. Boohoo! :cry

LMAO $100+/hr to cry over ST you little bitch.

So I have decided that I will just move our conversations over to this thread like I did here as opposed to cluttering up a bunch of threads. Seems a good place to consolidate all your death threats and insistence on not being beta.

spurraider21
06-01-2023, 08:35 PM
you'll be wishing death on multiple people soon enough

i won't be. i promise you that one thing if nothing else.
king shit from kw

pgardn
06-01-2023, 08:49 PM
king shit from kw

Lying piece of shit...

"Show me where I ever said that?"
Typical red ape.

Ef-man
06-02-2023, 09:13 AM
king shit from kw

Infield, Ayatollah Calf-tats will issue a fatwah for that insult!

koriwhat
06-07-2023, 03:02 PM
So I have decided that I will just move our conversations over to this thread like I did here as opposed to cluttering up a bunch of threads. Seems a good place to consolidate all your death threats and insistence on not being beta.

No one gives a fuck what some puto like yourself does here or irl bro. You're such a pussy but I have to give it to you for having such an inflated ego considering you have no self worth. :tu

Tell me more about how my Grandmother raised me financially and in her own home. :lmao

koriwhat
06-07-2023, 03:03 PM
LMAO At all you weak males constantly attacking me here because irl we all know things would be different. Yall would never ever show your face irl because yall truly are weak males and yall know that's the truth. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-07-2023, 06:54 PM
Sure bud... Show me how to model in CAD, show me theory in programming, show me... All you do is pat yourself on the back and brag about being so damn smart; you know who doesn't do that, actual smart people.

You're just a weak dipshit on the interweb pretending to be something you're not here on ST. Cry about it in your safe space at your psychiatrists office you fucking weak loser! :cry

learning a CAD app is not nearly as impressive as you think it is. paint is technically CAD. given your stated profession it fits too.

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 12:33 PM
learning a CAD app is not nearly as impressive as you think it is. paint is technically CAD. given your stated profession it fits too.

Downplaying what I can do is laughable because chances are you can't do what I do and it makes you even more bitter. Yeah bro I don't use paint I use Autodesk Fusion, Inventor, & Blender from time to time but not necessarily as a CAD app. You're just a fucking retard and you can't figure out either of those 3 apps tbh.

You're such a sniveling bitch Fuzzy. Keep being a weak sob bro. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 12:58 PM
Downplaying what I can do is laughable because chances are you can't do what I do and it makes you even more bitter. Yeah bro I don't use paint I use Autodesk Fusion, Inventor, & Blender from time to time but not necessarily as a CAD app. You're just a fucking retard and you can't figure out either of those 3 apps tbh.

You're such a sniveling bitch Fuzzy. Keep being a weak sob bro. :tu

:lol Those are by definition CAD apps. You've obviously not been formally trained. You obviously do not have the capacity to use functions or the dynamic features. Your highest level of math is trig. But I am glad you learned how to import shape files. It is hilarious you think that is something.

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 01:04 PM
:lol Those are by definition CAD apps. You've obviously not been formally trained. You obviously do not have the capacity to use functions or the dynamic features. Your highest level of math is trig. But I am glad you learned how to import shape files. It is hilarious you think that is something.

So I just import shape files and don't actually model anything myself? LMAO You're so fucking stupid bro and out of your league as you talk merely out of your ass.

I just built a couple walls with brackets I modeled up, modeled some gothic inspired L Brackets as well for slats, modeled the bracket years ago that connects my mayo tray to its stand, modeled some car shit for a family friend years back... I mainly do it for myself and shape files is a laughable term; do you mean STL's, OBJ's, and the likes or simple "shape files"? :lol

Bro you're just a stupid fuck and it's clear as day. Btw, Blender isn't a CAD program but it is considered one recently with the advent of a new plugin you dipshit. I rarely use Blender if at all but you're wrong ALWAYS though you skirt your wrongs and continue being the little bitch that you are.

Again, you're merely a blow hard faux intellectual who couldn't even change a car tire if needed. You're fucking worthless as a human and as a male you baby back bitch.

Tell your psychiatrist hi for me if you can utter those words in between your crying sessions. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 01:07 PM
So I just import shape files and don't actually model anything myself? LMAO You're so fucking stupid bro and out of your league as you talk merely out of your ass.

I just built a couple walls with brackets I modeled up, modeled some gothic inspired L Brackets as well for slats, modeled the bracket years ago that connects my mayo tray to its stand, modeled some car shit for a family friend years back... I mainly do it for myself and shape files is a laughable term; do you mean STL's, OBJ's, and the likes or simple "shape files"? :lol

Bro you're just a stupid fuck and it's clear as day. Btw, Blender isn't a CAD program but it is considered one recently with the advent of a new plugin you dipshit. I rarely use Blender if at all but you're wrong ALWAYS though you skirt your wrongs and continue being the little bitch that you are.

Again, you're merely a blow hard faux intellectual who couldn't even change a car tire if needed. You're fucking worthless as a human and as a male you baby back bitch.

Tell your psychiatrist hi for me if you can utter those words in between your crying sessions. :tu

So is anyone impressed by Joey's CAD skills? Anyone?

:lol He doesn't know what a shape file is.

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 01:14 PM
So is anyone impressed by Joey's CAD skills? Anyone?

:lol He doesn't know what a shape file is.

It's all LOL's when you're shown to be a total hack baby back bitch. Same ol' story time and time again.

Is anyone impressed by Fuzzy's bitchass ways? Dude might as well transition already because he's as fem as they come. You have no redeeming qualities you fucking pussy.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 01:17 PM
It's all LOL's when you're shown to be a total hack baby back bitch. Same ol' story time and time again.

Is anyone impressed by Fuzzy's bitchass ways? Dude might as well transition already because he's as fem as they come. You have no redeeming qualities you fucking pussy.

But I am not the one claiming to be smart because I can use CAD. That would be you and not one individual is impressed. I imagine you get that a lot.

:lol you don't know what a shape file is, CADboy.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 01:22 PM
:lol talking about faux intellectuals

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 03:53 PM
But I am not the one claiming to be smart because I can use CAD. That would be you and not one individual is impressed. I imagine you get that a lot.

:lol you don't know what a shape file is, CADboy.

I'm not trying to claim to be "smart"; I'm claiming I'm more capable at most things you aren't capable at doing and I doubt I'm wrong.

Again, you're probably such a pussy you can't even change a fucking flat tire. I know your type bro because I have a brother in DC that's exactly like you and he'd be better off just transitioning already because like you he's a bitch too. :tu

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 03:54 PM
:lol talking about faux intellectuals

You are the epitome of a faux intellectual and a fucking pussy too. Talk shit online bro because it's your safe space and that's reality!

Blake
06-08-2023, 04:09 PM
1 Day Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post
1 Day Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post
View Post
21 Hours Ago
FuzzyLumpkins
The Boognish

This message is hidden because FuzzyLumpkins is on your ignore list.
View Post
View Post
3 Hours Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post
View Post
3 Hours Ago
FuzzyLumpkins
The Boognish

View Post
View Post
3 Hours Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post
View Post
2 Hours Ago
FuzzyLumpkins
The Boognish

View Post
View Post
2 Hours Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post
View Post
2 Hours Ago
FuzzyLumpkins
The Boognish

View Post
View Post
2 Hours Ago
FuzzyLumpkins
The Boognish

View Post
View Post
14 Minutes Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post
View Post
13 Minutes Ago
koriwhat
LMAO

View Post

I can't be missing anything entertaining here

Monostradamus
06-08-2023, 04:11 PM
LMAO At all you weak males constantly attacking me here because irl we all know things would be different. Yall would never ever show your face irl because yall truly are weak males and yall know that's the truth. :tu
Why did you hide behind your friends when benefactor called you out?

ChumpDumper
06-08-2023, 04:16 PM
I'm not trying to claim to be "smart"; I'm claiming I'm more capable at most things you aren't capable at doing and I doubt I'm wrong.You really care about what people here think about you tbh.

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 04:26 PM

Why do you suck everyones dick around here Mono? Lets ask the real questions for once.

As for your bullshit question, it's in black and white and you know the truth so why pretend otherwise? If Bene or any of yall are so big and bad why not just come kick my ass; oh it's because of excuses like friends jumping in, scared of the PD, and or just make believe as in BD24's case.

You and the others are simply just big pussies and you know it. This is the same reason you ask stupid questions like the above; it's because you're a bitch and you got bitch blood running through you. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-08-2023, 04:41 PM

:lol such a swing

Ef-man
06-08-2023, 05:03 PM
:lol such a swing

And he does not care what others say. :lol

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 05:37 PM
IDC anymore Chimp. Good luck talking to yourself from here on out.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 05:37 PM
I'm not trying to claim to be "smart"; I'm claiming I'm more capable at most things you aren't capable at doing and I doubt I'm wrong.

Again, you're probably such a pussy you can't even change a fucking flat tire. I know your type bro because I have a brother in DC that's exactly like you and he'd be better off just transitioning already because like you he's a bitch too. :tu

You said you could do CAD when I called you dumb.

It is what it is, Joey.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 05:38 PM

Must be a good business day.

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 05:39 PM
And he does not care what others say. :lol

No, IDC if you fucking die or live.... Is that such a hard concept to comprehend because it seems as so. You conflate not caring with not caring about a thread, a reply, etc... No I just don't care about you!

Do us a favor tranny and become a part of the 41% already. :tu

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 05:40 PM
Must be a good business day.

It's a work on the shop day and do whatever the fuck I want to do. What's your excuse? Oh yeah, living off your mother and father allots plenty of time for ST right Fuzzy? How's 2k treating you these days in that hot ass garage?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 05:42 PM
It's a work on the shop day and do whatever the fuck I want to do. What's your excuse? Oh yeah, living off your mother and father allots plenty of time for ST right Fuzzy? How's 2k treating you these days in that hot ass garage?

That means by definition, when you are on here playing village idiot you are not making any money. You spend an awful lot of time here.

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 05:48 PM
That means by definition, when you are on here playing village idiot you are not making any money. You spend an awful lot of time here.

You do understand that I make my own hours, take my own appointments, etc right? And since you've been on my ass all day you do realize, as well, that I wasn't here the whole time but what's your excuse for wasting your whole day(s) here? Oh yeah, Mommy and Daddy foot the bill for you and always have Mr. Nba2k.

Come talk your shit to my face bud. That's the end all to everything you pretend to be here Fuzzy. At the end of the day I'm ready for you but you'll never be ready because you're a fucking PUSSY and you know it.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2023, 06:30 PM

C'mon man, why are you so furious at strangers on a message board all the time?

benefactor
06-08-2023, 06:54 PM
Because he's never been in a real fight in his life. That's beyond obvious.

benefactor
06-08-2023, 06:56 PM
I knew I was never going to have to fight Joey. I knew he'd find some excuse, but playing the hiding behind your friends card?:lol:lol

Blake
06-08-2023, 07:02 PM
Because he's never been in a real fight in his life. That's beyond obvious.

Yeah, when his boss had him on the ground by the neck, that didn't count as a fight because tats was laughing with him

Blake
06-08-2023, 07:05 PM
C'mon man, why are you so furious at strangers on a message board all the time?

Inb4:

:madrun I'm not angry ha ha I'm just laughing at y'all weak "men" ha ha :madrun

https://i.imgflip.com/4tnk9r.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 07:10 PM
You do understand that I make my own hours, take my own appointments, etc right? And since you've been on my ass all day you do realize, as well, that I wasn't here the whole time but what's your excuse for wasting your whole day(s) here? Oh yeah, Mommy and Daddy foot the bill for you and always have Mr. Nba2k.

Come talk your shit to my face bud. That's the end all to everything you pretend to be here Fuzzy. At the end of the day I'm ready for you but you'll never be ready because you're a fucking PUSSY and you know it.

If you are on here with us then you are not there with customers. It is what it is, Joey. As much time as you spend on here during your working hours you don't have much time with customers.

Story time is not going to change that.

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 07:31 PM
If you are on here with us then you are not there with customers. It is what it is, Joey. As much time as you spend on here during your working hours you don't have much time with customers.

Story time is not going to change that.

Sure bud whatever you say all knowing cocksucker. :tu

Again, you ready? Name the time and day bro and settle your beef with me like a man instead of ducking on the interwebs like the pussy you know you are.

Being on here and not with clients is a simple concept any one can understand so don't act like it's some epiphany and so cerebral only you can grasp it you faux intellectual pussy.

Tell your Mom and Dad hi for me. Kick some ass at 2k in that hot ass garage bud. :tu

koriwhat
06-08-2023, 07:33 PM
I knew I was never going to have to fight Joey. I knew he'd find some excuse, but playing the hiding behind your friends card?:lol:lol

Cameraman... Enough said Mr PD Going to Get Me... Cry some more you big pussy! Go stalk some more men on Facebook you pervy bear. :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
06-08-2023, 07:40 PM
Sure bud whatever you say all knowing cocksucker. :tu

Again, you ready? Name the time and day bro and settle your beef with me like a man instead of ducking on the interwebs like the pussy you know you are.

Being on here and not with clients is a simple concept any one can understand so don't act like it's some epiphany and so cerebral only you can grasp it you faux intellectual pussy.

Tell your Mom and Dad hi for me. Kick some ass at 2k in that hot ass garage bud. :tu

Still not making money I see. And I was thinking, you said that you make your own hours whereas someone who has a store posts hours for their store. Are you saying that your business failed too?

Monostradamus
06-08-2023, 08:08 PM
Cameraman... Enough said Mr PD Going to Get Me... Cry some more you big pussy! Go stalk some more men on Facebook you pervy bear. :cry
All that talk and then you go hiding when it’s time to scrap. You’re a coward.

koriwhat
06-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Still not making money I see. And I was thinking, you said that you make your own hours whereas someone who has a store posts hours for their store. Are you saying that your business failed too?

Damn you're a fucking idiot. How do you make money exactly while you sit on your ass living with mommy and daddy and playing video games all day? :lol

"You set your own hrs so you have to work 24/7 or else!"

koriwhat
06-10-2023, 11:35 AM
All that talk and then you go hiding when it’s time to scrap. You’re a coward.

No one cares about you obese losers. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-10-2023, 11:43 AM
LOL As you dick ride Zelensky and believe everything Robinette tells you. STFU cultist

What would great grandmother think?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-10-2023, 11:53 AM
Damn you're a fucking idiot. How do you make money exactly while you sit on your ass living with mommy and daddy and playing video games all day? :lol

"You set your own hrs so you have to work 24/7 or else!"

That was not my logic. You claimed to have had a store front. With a store front you have posted open hours so you can have walk-in customers and the like.

I am thinking if you ever did have a store front, you no longer do. It would explain why at one point you were like the OP and now we have what we have. What you do here does smack of self loathing.

koriwhat
06-11-2023, 02:27 PM
That was not my logic. You claimed to have had a store front. With a store front you have posted open hours so you can have walk-in customers and the like.

I am thinking if you ever did have a store front, you no longer do. It would explain why at one point you were like the OP and now we have what we have. What you do here does smack of self loathing.

My shop is more of a private studio so I do whatever the fuck I want regardless of hours posted. I don't rely on walk-ins whatsoever you blowhard cock sucker.

If you were smart enough you could simply look up when my license expires but you're truly a dumbshit blow hard who tries way too hard to convince a bunch of nobodies on the interwebs to be your eFriends.

Fucking loser! Tell us more about never working in your life while you leech off your parents bud. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
06-11-2023, 02:55 PM
My shop is more of a private studio so I do whatever the fuck I want regardless of hours posted. I don't rely on walk-ins whatsoever you blowhard cock sucker.

If you were smart enough you could simply look up when my license expires but you're truly a dumbshit blow hard who tries way too hard to convince a bunch of nobodies on the interwebs to be your eFriends.

Fucking loser! Tell us more about never working in your life while you leech off your parents bud. :lmao

Maybe but you lie a lot and I just had a random thought as opposed to a desire to dig any deeper. You are obviously projecting something. I know enough about you, grandma's disappointment.

koriwhat
06-11-2023, 02:58 PM
Maybe but you lie a lot and I just had a random thought as opposed to a desire to dig any deeper. You are obviously projecting something. I know enough about you, grandma's disappointment.

I lie? Bro you concocted a whole story about me from 20+ yrs ago, on top of that you tried to convince everyone here that my Grandmother literally raised me in her house and my Mother abandoned me, and now you think I care about store hours? :lmao

You are nothing but a pathological lying ass egotistical loser. Keep projecting you fucking puto!

You know nothing about me except what I tell you here you fucking bitch.

Talk more shit and play more make believe in your safe space you baby back bitch.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-11-2023, 03:00 PM
I lie? Bro you concocted a whole story about me from 20+ yrs ago, on top of that you tried to convince everyone here that my Grandmother literally raised me in her house and my Mother abandoned me, and now you think I care about store hours? :lmao

You are nothing but a pathological lying ass egotistical loser. Keep projecting you fucking puto!

You know nothing about me except what I tell you here you fucking bitch.

Talk more shit and play more make believe in your safe space you baby back bitch.

Nah, I am just going to illustrate how you are a disappointment to the people you esteem. I just have to say anything to you and you do it all on your own.

koriwhat
06-11-2023, 03:03 PM
Nah, I am just going to illustrate how you are a disappointment to the people you esteem. I just have to say anything to you and you do it all on your own.

I'm a disappointment because you say so... Sure bud.

Keep making these "bold" claims that amount to absolutely nothing while hiding in your safe space. Bro I'd beat your sorry ass to a pulp if given a chance but it'll never happen because you are a fucking bitch and you know that's reality. Keep acting hard online while being soft as fuck irl!

FuzzyLumpkins
06-11-2023, 03:03 PM
I'm a disappointment because you say so... Sure bud.

Keep making these "bold" claims that amount to absolutely nothing while hiding in your safe space. Bro I'd beat your sorry ass to a pulp if given a chance but it'll never happen because you are a fucking bitch and you know that's reality. Keep acting hard online while being soft as fuck irl!

No, you are a disappointment because you say so.

God bless.

koriwhat
06-11-2023, 05:03 PM
No, you are a disappointment because you say so.

God bless.

Yeah yeah you cock sucking weak sob. :tu

Again, say it to my face puto or STFU already you baby back bitch.

You going to cry about it some more to your psychiatrist you little bitch?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-11-2023, 08:09 PM
Cry about it to your psychiatrist you whiny little crybaby bitch. :tu

You yourself said that this type of behavior is something your Grandmother wouldn't approve of.

I mean you really are the epitome of a nihilist dimwit.

koriwhat
06-17-2023, 12:39 PM
You yourself said that this type of behavior is something your Grandmother wouldn't approve of.

I mean you really are the epitome of a nihilist dimwit.

Tell me again how my Grandmother physically raised me in her home and my Mother abandoned me... :lmao

Stop dodging just because you're nothing more than a pathological liar caught in all "they's" lies. :lol

Fuck off you pussy little bitch.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-17-2023, 05:53 PM
No one needs to speculate how you. do it though; Mommy & Daddy. :lmao

Still trying to compensate for all your own self outing idiocy I see.

Granma is proud.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-17-2023, 05:57 PM
my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

Joey(frothing at the mouth): tell me more lies about how she raised me!

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 01:15 PM
Still trying to compensate for all your own self outing idiocy I see.

Granma is proud.

Self outing huh? Like growing up in my Grandmother's house and my Mother abandoning me like you claim happened which is fucking hilarious and so asinine.

Bro you're nothing but a pussy and you know it. Eat shit and die you fucking bitch. :tu

Joey(frothing at the mouth): tell me more lies about how she raised me!

Frothing is something you dream of... TBH I know just what type of dude you truly are, a total and utter bitch, so it's no wonder you do this little song and dance every time you're called out for your lies and bullshit. You're upset you're being exposed to all your eFriends as the little bitch that you are Fuzzy. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 01:18 PM
Self outing huh? Like growing up in my Grandmother's house and my Mother abandoning me like you claim happened which is fucking hilarious and so asinine.

Bro you're nothing but a pussy and you know it. Eat shit and die you fucking bitch. :tu

Frothing is something you dream of... TBH I know just what type of dude you truly are, a total and utter bitch, so it's no wonder you do this little song and dance every time you're called out for your lies and bullshit. You're upset you're being exposed to all your eFriends as the little bitch that you are Fuzzy. :lmao

Yeah you exposed where you worked, your awful taste in body art, who raised you and all manner of stupidity. When people make fun of you for it you make up stories about them.

But hey keep up with the shrill angry posts. It is fucking hilarious.

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 01:25 PM
Yeah you exposed where you worked, your awful taste in body art, who raised you and all manner of stupidity. When people make fun of you for it you make up stories about them.

But hey keep up with the shrill angry posts. It is fucking hilarious.

I never gave my shop address out nor the name of my shop so you're wrong again.

LOL "body art" is very subjective you dipshit and one's taste isn't going to necessarily entice another so your words are hollow and come from spite and only spite. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about and you're just bitter you little bitch. Try again! :tu

Who raised me Fuzzy, was it my Grandmother or my Mother who abandoned me as you lay claim to because you're a fucking retard?

Keep living with mommy and daddy as you waste away in their garage playing on ST and your PS4 you fucking loser. Waste away please!

Shrrrrriiiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!! :lmao

Suck dick puto!

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 01:27 PM
I never gave my shop address out nor the name of my shop so you're wrong again.

LOL "body art" is very subjective you dipshit and one's taste isn't going to necessarily entice another so your words are hollow and come from spite and only spite. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about and you're just bitter you little bitch. Try again! :tu

Who raised me Fuzzy, was it my Grandmother or my Mother who abandoned me as you lay claim to because you're a fucking retard?

Keep living with mommy and daddy as you waste away in their garage playing on ST and your PS4 you fucking loser. Waste away please!

Shrrrrriiiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!! :lmao

Suck dick puto!

You siad grandma raised you to be different than this. It is what it is.

Thank you for the shrill semi coherent reply. You look like a poorly adjusted dimwit.

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 01:27 PM
Fuzzy all you got is the internet... I'd bash your teeth in and teach you a lesson irl if you ever want to talk your shit to my face. You never will because you are a pussy and you fucking know it.

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 01:28 PM
You siad grandma raised you to be different than this. It is what it is.

Thank you for the shrill semi coherent reply. You look like a poorly adjusted dimwit.

Same old played out tactics by shithead retard progressive scum like you. :lmao

"You said your grandma.... Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!" :cry

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 01:29 PM
Fuzzy your poor father raised such a little bitch. Poor dude. Unhappy Father's Day for your poor father. Tsk tsk

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 01:31 PM

Joey's word is demonstrably untrue.

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 01:33 PM
Joey's word is demonstrably untrue.

The same old tactics time and time again. You going to be like atheist BlaKKKe now and use Bible quotes against me too? I don't care what you progressive bitch ass scumbags shame me for because I know the alter yall kneel at you degenerate pussies. :tu

Again, talk your shit to my face irl. What's stopping you exactly besides being a bitch like I claim you are?

Joseph Kony
06-18-2023, 01:39 PM
:lol another day, another Joey meltdown

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 01:40 PM
The same old tactics time and time again. You going to be like atheist BlaKKKe now and use Bible quotes against me too? I don't care what you progressive bitch ass scumbags shame me for because I know the alter yall kneel at you degenerate pussies. :tu

Again, talk your shit to my face irl. What's stopping you exactly besides being a bitch like I claim you are?

Like there needs to be more than the mooching, broke ass, calf tatted, grandmother betraying, failed tattoo artist edgelord to describe you.

You are consistent after all.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 01:42 PM

This thread is definitely the gift that keeps on giving. He cannot help himself.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 01:53 PM
LMAO Tell us more about all the poop apps for San Fran. How's gun control going out there in Chiraq? How much is Pelosi helping out her community? :lmao

A quote comes to mind:

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 05:48 PM
Like there needs to be more than the mooching, broke ass, calf tatted, grandmother betraying, failed tattoo artist edgelord to describe you.

You are consistent after all.

All of that is nothing short of make believe that you concocted in your psychotic brain you fucking dipshit. You're hilarious and so is your outrage over little ol' me.

Bro, you going to keep pretending you're a man or what? Going to keep lying endlessly to all your eFriends that you're not a little bitch? :lmao

You are the very definition of a pussy.

LMAO crying sessions with your psychiatrist is def bitch behavior. :lmao

A quote comes to mind:

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

Projection at its finest tbh. Keep it up you try hard little bitch of a male. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 07:10 PM
All of that is nothing short of make believe that you concocted in your psychotic brain you fucking dipshit. You're hilarious and so is your outrage over little ol' me.

Bro, you going to keep pretending you're a man or what? Going to keep lying endlessly to all your eFriends that you're not a little bitch? :lmao

You are the very definition of a pussy.

LMAO crying sessions with your psychiatrist is def bitch behavior. :lmao

Projection at its finest tbh. Keep it up you try hard little bitch of a male. :tu

It's not outrage. Disdain and contempt sure but really I find you funny to mock.

Even if you managed to win a fight, you will still be a mooching, broke ass, calf tatted, grandmother betraying, failed tattoo artist edgelord.

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 07:35 PM
It's not outrage. Disdain and contempt sure but really I find you funny to mock.

Even if you managed to win a fight, you will still be a mooching, broke ass, calf tatted, grandmother betraying, failed tattoo artist edgelord.

Manage? :lmao

Who hurt you bro? :lol

Let me guess, your sister is your psychiatrist? :tu

You're so damn bitter and you need to look inward. It might be because you're a shell of a person who acts egotistical but truthfully you're frail mentally and you need real help. You can only pretend so much Fuzzy and you've been pretending for way too long now you little bitch. :cry

Take your feefee's and shove them up your ass bro.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 07:36 PM
Manage? :lmao

Who hurt you bro? :lol

Let me guess, your sister is your psychiatrist? :tu

You're so damn bitter and you need to look inward. It might be because you're a shell of a person who acts egotistical but truthfully you're frail mentally and you need real help. You can only pretend so much Fuzzy and you've been pretending for way too long now you little bitch. :cry

Take your feefee's and shove them up your ass bro.

mooching, broke ass, calf tatted, grandmother betraying, failed tattoo artist edgelord.

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 07:37 PM
mooching, broke ass, calf tatted, grandmother betraying, failed tattoo artist edgelord.

LMAO You bitter little bitch. Cry some more puto! :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 07:38 PM
LMAO You bitter little bitch. Cry some more puto! :lol

koriwhat
06-18-2023, 07:39 PM
"Haha guys I got him to respond. It's so easy, see..." shtick will only get you so far too you bitter little bitch. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
06-18-2023, 07:41 PM
"Haha guys I got him to respond. It's so easy, see..." shtick will only get you so far too you bitter little bitch. :lmao

koriwhat
06-19-2023, 12:14 PM

LMAO Who hurt you bro? I meant to say, who touched you as a child bro? :lmao

koriwhat
06-19-2023, 12:15 PM
Btw Fuzzy, tell your loser ass ex-junkie dumbfuck sister hello for me next time you go to see her for another crying session over mean ST posts.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-19-2023, 12:35 PM
Btw Fuzzy, tell your loser ass ex-junkie dumbfuck sister hello for me next time you go to see her for another crying session over mean ST posts.

:lol please tell me you think you know who I am, mooch.

koriwhat
06-19-2023, 12:38 PM
:lol please tell me you think you know who I am, mooch.

This mooching shit is as pathetic as you claiming my Grandmother raised me in her home on her own and my Mother abandoned me. What's your track record now, 0-10? :lmao

You're such a pathetic pussy ass bitch Fuzzy. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-19-2023, 12:39 PM
This mooching shit is as pathetic as you claiming my Grandmother raised me in her home on her own and my Mother abandoned me. What's your track record now, 0-10? :lmao

You're such a pathetic pussy ass bitch Fuzzy. :tu

:lol okay if you say so, mooch.

koriwhat
06-19-2023, 12:42 PM
:lol okay if you say so, mooch.

What's it like wasting your parents money on a psychiatrist because SpursTalk hurt your feefee's you little bitch?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-19-2023, 12:45 PM

koriwhat
06-19-2023, 12:46 PM
Suck that dick bro and keep sucking it... It's what you do best around here on ST Fuzzy. You are a bottom bitch bro and we all know it. You're very simple to figure out you weak fuck. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-19-2023, 12:52 PM
Suck that dick bro and keep sucking it... It's what you do best around here on ST Fuzzy. You are a bottom bitch bro and we all know it. You're very simple to figure out you weak fuck. :tu

You're so edgy, mooch.

koriwhat
06-19-2023, 01:12 PM
You're so edgy, mooch.

So edgy... Keep swerving the fact you're a fucking loser who plays make believe. Poor friendless Fuzzy. Cry more you fucking little bitch!

FuzzyLumpkins
06-19-2023, 01:14 PM
So edgy... Keep swerving the fact you're a fucking loser who plays make believe. Poor friendless Fuzzy. Cry more you fucking little bitch!

Well you have bonded with chump. Congratulations, mooch.

koriwhat
06-19-2023, 02:47 PM
Well you have bonded with chump. Congratulations, mooch.

Your perception of things aren't exactly what they look like. LMAO "bonded with chump"

You're just upset both he and I view you as a complete dipshit retard and our assessment of you is 100% spot on you baby back bitch. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
06-19-2023, 03:23 PM
You are obsessed or else I wouldn't of had multiple notifications in a thread I created more than a yr ago. You could've just moved on but you're totally obsessed; bro I don't like dudes so go visit Main St or get on Grinder. :lmao

Actually the point of the god bless thread is to demonstrate quite clearly your word in worthless. All one need o is read the OP and watch you go.