PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Mo! Not Mo3!

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 09:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIBS5qv53kw

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rapper-mo3-shot-and-killed-in-dallas-in-brazen-daytime-shooting/ar-BB1aVLHt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWQNqlZ47Ec

If you enjoyed this thread, please check out the other rappers you otherwise never would've heard of shot dead threads brought to you by Spurtacular.

Not Pop Smoke! (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283433&p=10071626&viewfull=1#post10071626)
Not Smoke Dog! (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274588&p=9451150&viewfull=1#post9451150)

ChumpDumper
11-12-2020, 09:37 PM
There goes derp celebrating the death of a black man again.

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 09:40 PM
There goes derp celebrating the death of a black man again.

Moar attention whoring

ChumpDumper
11-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Moar attention whoringThat's why you start so many threads, derp.

Do you not get enough attention IRL?

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 09:47 PM
That's why you start so many threads, derp.

Do you not get enough attention IRL?

https://i2.wp.com/musiconthedot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/mo3-boosie.gif?resize=570%2C370

ChumpDumper
11-12-2020, 09:49 PM
derp admits he's a whore.:tu

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 09:49 PM
:lmao You got sonned.

ChumpDumper
11-12-2020, 09:52 PM
:lmao You got sonned.:lol it's your thread, whore.

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Derp gonna spam for pretend w's. Par.

ChumpDumper
11-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Derp gonna spam for pretend w's. Par.Yes you are.

Spurtacular
11-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Control yourself, psychopath.

ChumpDumper
11-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Control yourself, psychopath.:lol it's your thread, derp.

DMC
11-13-2020, 10:45 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/f55e2c6d91b85972cf3ccbf71b3bf8bf/tenor.gif

MASSA
11-13-2020, 04:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hc1Eg4xMqY

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2020, 10:56 AM
Dallas all around the compact downtown (except for "Uptown"/SMU to the north) are pretty ghetto/black/homeless, so not surprised.

Spurtacular
11-22-2020, 06:43 AM
Dallas all around the compact downtown (except for "Uptown"/SMU to the north) are pretty ghetto/black/homeless, so not surprised.

Dallas has some crime infested areas. It's bad. One of the worst I've seen.

Will Hunting
11-22-2020, 08:03 AM
Basically there’s the little sliver that’s east of the tollway, west of the 75, south of the 635 and north of the freeway that separates uptown/downtown that’s nice, but outside of that sliver Dallas is a shithole :lol

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2020, 11:53 AM
Basically there’s the little sliver that’s east of the tollway, west of the 75, south of the 635 and north of the freeway that separates uptown/downtown that’s nice, but outside of that sliver Dallas is a shithole :lol

So basically Dallas outside of SMU and maybe Preston Hollow. Agreed. It's a shithole. What did Obama do about it? What will Biden do about it? Kamala? Nothing. There will still be homeless and/or thugs camping under bridges around Deep Ellum, bullet holes in the DART East Transfer Center (I was there in person to see one in 2017; they covered it up with a "Be Happy" sign)... Dallas will always be Atlanta West, albeit with much nicer and nearer suburbs.

But at least it's not Atlanta in the sense that the near suburbs are also a shithole, even though it's a similar metro concept (actually more akin to Minneapolis-St Paul but reverse order left to right) in terms of being extremely spread out and 40 mile commutes being the norm rather than the exception.

Will Hunting
11-22-2020, 12:52 PM
So basically Dallas outside of SMU and maybe Preston Hollow. Agreed. It's a shithole. What did Obama do about it? What will Biden do about it? Kamala? Nothing. There will still be homeless and/or thugs camping under bridges around Deep Ellum, bullet holes in the DART East Transfer Center (I was there in person to see one in 2017; they covered it up with a "Be Happy" sign)... Dallas will always be Atlanta West, albeit with much nicer and nearer suburbs.

But at least it's not Atlanta in the sense that the near suburbs are also a shithole, even though it's a similar metro concept (actually more akin to Minneapolis-St Paul but reverse order left to right) in terms of being extremely spread out and 40 mile commutes being the norm rather than the exception.
:lol skipping over Trump when blaming presidents for doing nothing to clean up Dallas. Quintessential MAGAtard trait to hold every president other than Trump to a higher standard. What has wheelchair douche done as governor of Texas to clean up Dallas?

But yes, Dallas outside of Uptown, Highland Park, University Park and Preston Hollow. There are some exceptions (i.e. White Rock Lake area, gentrified parts of Deep Ellum, etc.), but the point is that if you were to randomly point to any part of Dallas on a map it's probably a shitty area full of lower middle class housing and industrial properties. Even Uptown was getting pretty lame by the time I moved to DC, and if we're being honest it was due to the uptick in "urban" folks hanging out in Uptown.

I'd say Houston is closer to being Atlanta West than Dallas though. Houston has more of a southern feel to it while Dallas is a cosmopolitan city that happens to be in the south. IIRC more SEC school graduates end up moving to Houston than Dallas these days.

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2020, 01:04 PM
:lol skipping over Trump when blaming presidents for doing nothing to clean up Dallas. Quintessential MAGAtard trait to hold every president other than Trump to a higher standard. What has wheelchair douche done as governor of Texas to clean up Dallas?

But yes, Dallas outside of Uptown, Highland Park, University Park and Preston Hollow. There are some exceptions (i.e. White Rock Lake area, gentrified parts of Deep Ellum, etc.), but the point is that if you were to randomly point to any part of Dallas on a map it's probably a shitty area full of lower middle class housing and industrial properties. Even Uptown was getting pretty lame by the time I moved to DC, and if we're being honest it was due to the uptick in "urban" folks hanging out in Uptown.

I'd say Houston is closer to being Atlanta West than Dallas though. Houston has more of a southern feel to it while Dallas is a cosmopolitan city that happens to be in the south. IIRC more SEC school graduates end up moving to Houston than Dallas these days.
I agree with you on Wheelchair Douche. I hope he loses re-election next time, even if it's to a Democrat. He's a dick. I was a Perry fan but this guy has completely botched and butchered and been wishy-washy about the COVID.

Houston is a shithole too, and a drug and crime infested place a-la Miami... and much worse weather than Dallas, and that's saying something. Couldn't pay me enough to live there.

Will Hunting
11-22-2020, 01:09 PM
I agree with you on Wheelchair Douche. I hope he loses re-election next time, even if it's to a Democrat. He's a dick. I was a Perry fan but this guy has completely botched and butchered and been wishy-washy about the COVID.

Houston is a shithole too, and a drug and crime infested place a-la Miami... and much worse weather than Dallas, and that's saying something. Couldn't pay me enough to live there.
Well yeah I wouldn't want to live in Houston, just saying it's more of a Southern city than Dallas is and is more similar to Atlanta. Not a fucking chance I'd ever want to live in such a humid shithole.

I'm probably moving to Chicago in a few months because of a job offer I'd be crazy to turn down, going to be a huge adjustment weather wise.

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2020, 01:17 PM
Well yeah I wouldn't want to live in Houston, just saying it's more of a Southern city than Dallas is and is more similar to Atlanta. Not a fucking chance I'd ever want to live in such a humid shithole.

I'm probably moving to Chicago in a few months because of a job offer I'd be crazy to turn down, going to be a huge adjustment weather wise.

Hopefully the *nice* north/northwest part of Cook County, tbh. :lol :tu I was there early December last year and it was beautiful honestly. I do like the cold, tbh.

Will Hunting
11-22-2020, 01:20 PM
Hopefully the *nice* north/northwest part of Cook County, tbh. :lol :tu I was there early December last year and it was beautiful honestly. I do like the cold, tbh.
:lmao as if I'd move to Chicago for a job in the Southside. Company's office is right off Wacker Drive, and I'd probably live in the River North neighborhood.

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2020, 02:35 PM
:lmao as if I'd move to Chicago for a job in the Southside. Company's office is right off Wacker Drive, and I'd probably live in the River North neighborhood.
Oh so you're deep in the heart of downtown. I was thinking more outer than that. Good luck. It's a lot like Manhattan vibes in downtown Chicago but just don't walk too far south under that one bridge.

Downsides to living downtown are... obviously costs, extremely tough to drive, parking is paid and quite expensive. I prefer working in suburbial/outer city offices for those reasons. But living downtown is fun too if you don't have a car.

Millennial_Messiah
11-22-2020, 11:56 PM
also .. monosylab1k

SpursforSix
11-23-2020, 11:21 AM

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Police Department has called upon the FBI to assist in a series of violent and deadly shootings, defined by law enforcement authorities as “rapper conflict.”

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/16/wave-deadly-shootings-mo3-dallas-rap-community-police/

Millennial_Messiah
11-23-2020, 11:34 AM
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Police Department has called upon the FBI to assist in a series of violent and deadly shootings, defined by law enforcement authorities as “rapper conflict.”

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/16/wave-deadly-shootings-mo3-dallas-rap-community-police/

same shit that killed 'Pac and Nipsey

SpursforSix
11-23-2020, 12:02 PM
same shit that killed 'Pac and Nipsey

Pretty much why I got out of rapping.

Millennial_Messiah
11-23-2020, 05:06 PM

nah, it's your lack of melanin tbh

Spurtacular
11-24-2020, 02:49 AM

Post your tracks.

playblair
11-24-2020, 06:50 AM
dallas is the new chiraq

MultiTroll
11-24-2020, 09:18 AM

Post your tracks.
Do yous thinks SpursesTalk can gets a showz togetha?

MultiTroll
11-24-2020, 11:57 AM
:cry TM1way :cry

Another rapper taken too soon.
Brother of 21 Savage. :cry"can’t believe somebody took you baby bro," he wrote. "I know I took my anger out on you I wish I could take that (expletive) back" :cry

Ya Stupidphuck, it's so surprising this is the 2nd of your brothers to have been killed.

21 Savage mourns brother reportedly stabbed to death: 'can’t believe somebody took you' (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/21-savage-mourns-brother-reportedly-stabbed-to-death-can-t-believe-somebody-took-you/ar-BB1bihUL?ocid=msedgdhp)

SpursforSix
11-24-2020, 01:34 PM
Post your tracks.

Bend over.