PDA

View Full Version : Will you take the vaccine?

Darth_Pelican
11-17-2020, 12:10 PM
Curious to see the different opinions tbh

Reck
11-17-2020, 12:16 PM
I’ll take it.

But right away? Probably not.

Rummpd
11-17-2020, 12:18 PM
As a public health doctor unless you have a medical reason for excluding (that will be part of labeling) you should take. US tests and approves vaccines effectively and while there may be rare side effects has a program for that as well. There will be vaccine hesitancy with these vaccines but sadly will be due a lot of disinformation.

baseline bum
11-17-2020, 12:19 PM
If either gets FDA approval then yeah, as soon as people my age are able to.

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2020, 12:20 PM
yes

baseline bum
11-17-2020, 12:25 PM
Choice #3 is implied by choice #1 anyways if you're not 65+ or a healthcare worker.

ChumpDumper
11-17-2020, 12:27 PM
If either gets FDA approval then yeah, as soon as people my age are able to.This.

Millions of people are going to get it before I do, so I'll know if they start dying and coming back as pedophile communist zombies.

hater
Nope. Not anhtime soon.

LOL taking a warp speed vaccine that was rushed for economic reasons :lol especially since theres less than 1% chance of dying

That being said if I was pushing 65 plus or had serious health issues then yes I would.

I would probably take the vaccine next fall if nigas dont start growing pig tails

ChumpDumper
Derp will be in line on opening day.IT WAS OPENING WEEKEND

DarrinS
11-17-2020, 12:36 PM
I should have natural immunity now, but I would get it. My demographic will be the last in line tho.

Rummpd
11-17-2020, 12:40 PM
Nope. Not anhtime soon.

LOL taking a warp speed vaccine that was rushed for economic reasons :lol especially since theres less than 1% chance of dying

That being said if I was pushing 65 plus or had serious health issues then yes I would.

I would probably take the vaccine next fall if nigas dont start growing pig tails

Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well. But many will not take but hoping enough do for herd immunity to kick in.

phxspurfan
11-17-2020, 12:41 PM
If Based Fauci says it's ok, I'll take it

After everyone who needs it more

spurraider21
11-17-2020, 12:43 PM
once there's FDA approval its a layup decision, though i dont think i'd be among the first few groups of people it is rolled out for

wonder if i can get a free microchip if i pre-order the vaccine

hater
Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well.

Disagreed.

I have no problems with a normal vaccine (polio, hepatitis, tb, etc)

This one is different. It was rushed and everyone knows it. And the main reason it was rushed was for economic reasons, not medical. The test sample sizes and shortened timeframe are proof.

Doctors equating anti vaxers with people that have concers like mine is what is going to create the barriers.

Lol 30k 6 week sample size :lol

Rummpd
Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well. But many will not take but hoping enough do for herd immunity to kick in. Of course there will be priority groups and those need it most at first. The death rate is above one percent some groups.

Rummpd
11-17-2020, 12:44 PM
Disagreed.

I have no problems with a normal vaccine (polio, hepatitis, tb, etc)

This one is different. It was rushed and everyone knows it. The test sample sizes and shortened timeframe are proof.

Doctors equating anti vaxers with people that have concers like mine is what is going to create the barriers.

Lol 30k 6 week sample size :lol

Your opinion will not change goal is to vaccinate as many as possible.

hater
11-17-2020, 12:47 PM
Your opinion will not change goal is to vaccinate as many as possible.

Your opinion will not change goal is to take a solidly tested safe vaccine, not a Trump warpspeed one. :tu

ChumpDumper
11-17-2020, 12:49 PM
once there's FDA approval its a layup decision, though i dont think i'd be among the first few groups of people it is rolled out for

wonder if i can get a free microchip if i pre-order the vaccineYour voting in six states for Herr Soros should bump you up in line quite a bit.

I'm shocked you haven't gotten your Gates/Clinton chip yet. I've had one since I donated my crawlspace to the Silsby Underground Railroad.

Darth_Pelican
11-17-2020, 12:49 PM
Your an example of the barriers a vaccine faces and not going to try to change your opinion but just going to say science is not on your side. Vaccines will save countless lives and reduce morbidity as well.

I see both his side and yours. There’s a reason most vaccines take years until they’re approved and distributed. You can’t know if side effects of a rushed vaccine aren’t possible a year from now because the trials haven’t lasted a long enough time. Is it rare that something could happen, sure. But it’s also rare that covid is going to give someone of his age any serious problems. So if there’s a 1% chance of him having a serious health issue from getting covid, but a 2% chance that the vaccine gives him a serious health issue, then he’s within his right to have a differing opinion.

hater
11-17-2020, 12:54 PM
I see both his side and yours. There’s a reason most vaccines take years until they’re approved and distributed. You can’t know if side effects of a rushed vaccine aren’t possible a year from now because the trials haven’t lasted a long enough time. Is it rare that something could happen, sure. But it’s also rare that covid is going to give someone of his age any serious problems. So if there’s a 1% chance of him having a serious health issue from getting covid, but a 2% chance that the vaccine gives him a serious health issue, then he’s within his right to have a differing opinion.

Not to mention then virus mutation scenario. Which is likely.

This vaccine might not work a few months from now vs mutated Covid. No matter what pharma doctors tell you. Facts are facts

I am 99% sure they will turn this "vaccine" into a yearly flu shot like money making scheme.

Id rather root for treatments for now imho

Rummpd
11-17-2020, 01:00 PM
You all make salient points but I will take vaccine early due to my work and hope many do - with respect

JamStone
11-17-2020, 01:02 PM
I’m not in a priority group. When it’s available to me, yes.

Yes in large part because as some have suggested already, by the time I’ll be eligible to take it, I believe enough time will have passed and enough people will have taken it to get a pretty good idea not only of the practical efficacy but also possible side effects.

spurraider21
11-17-2020, 01:03 PM

This vaccine might not work a few months from now vs mutated Covid. No matter what pharma doctors tell you. Facts are facts

I am 99% sure they will turn this "vaccine" into a yearly flu shot like money making scheme.

treatment is great. but if we have a vaccine available and no real treatment, then its common sense to take what's available. even if you are not particularly vulnerable, you could still be a spreader. all the herd immunity shit people were talking about all year? a vaccine goes a long way to getting there

hater
11-17-2020, 01:05 PM
You all make salient points but I will take vaccine early due to my work and hope many do - with respect

Respect :tu

hater
11-17-2020, 01:13 PM
treatment is great. but if we have a vaccine available and no real treatment, then its common sense to take what's available. even if you are not particularly vulnerable, you could still be a spreader. all the herd immunity shit people were talking about all year? a vaccine goes a long way to getting there

You cant compare vaccines to treatments.

A vaccine has to work like a charm from day 1. Anything else and you have set yourself up for massive failure.

Treatments on the other hand can change and improve daily. Imo

spurraider21
11-17-2020, 01:15 PM

A vaccine has to work like a charm from day 1. Anything else and you have set yourself up for massive failure.

of course you cant compare them. but if only one is available and the other is not, its a pretty easy fucking choice. and why does it have to be either/or?

for somebody who loves jerking off to the covid case/death numbers, its pretty amazing how anti-vax you are about it :lol

ElNono
11-17-2020, 01:17 PM
Depends on how many Bill Gates/Jooooos microchips it comes with. Anything less than 3 means it's probably a placebo, tbh...

hater
11-17-2020, 01:18 PM
of course you cant compare them. but if only one is available and the other is not, its a pretty easy fucking choice. and why does it have to be either/or?

for somebody who loves jerking off to the covid case/death numbers, its pretty amazing how anti-vax you are about it :lol

You just compared them again Nancy :lmao

ElNono
11-17-2020, 01:19 PM
Will also probably weigh in the O'Keefe sekrit videos of healthcare workers turning into zombies after taking the vaccine that the MSM doesn't want you to know about.

Isitjustme?
11-17-2020, 01:22 PM
Soros is making us to get it if we want to keep being on his payroll so I have no choice sadly.

SnakeBoy
11-17-2020, 02:51 PM
It seems clear even from the press releases that there is no vaccine induced enhancement, which is the only real concern I had about a rushed vaccine. So I'll take it once it is widely available to the general public. I won't take it while it is in limited availability since I don't actually need it.

Brazil
11-17-2020, 02:59 PM

:tu we rarely agree on anything but yes respect.

Me and my family will take the vacine as soon as it is available for us. Now I won't take a Bolsonaro russian vaccine, I'll probably go after any vaccine validated by French administration and/or FDA approval under a Biden administration.

Some arguments are quite silly... virus will mutate yeah of course but that's also the case every year of the flu and vaccine is still efficient. We won't get out this situation without a large portion of the population vaccined.

If everyone waits for the others to do so, we will discuss covid for next 5 years.

US is in a shitty place, you already have a large number of people not using vaccine because of autism :lmao smh... plus people who want to wait. We may see the planet being done with the virus and US still fighting it.

hater
11-17-2020, 03:10 PM
:tu we rarely agree on anything but yes respect.

Me and my family will take the vacine as soon as it is available for us. Now I won't take a Bolsonaro russian vaccine, I'll probably go after any vaccine validated by French administration and/or FDA approval under a Biden administration.

Some arguments are quite silly... virus will mutate yeah of course but that's also the case every year of the flu and vaccine is still efficient. We won't get out this situation without a large portion of the population vaccined.

If everyone waits for the others to do so, we will discuss covid for next 5 years.

US is in a shitty place, you already have a large number of people not using vaccine because of autism :lmao smh... plus people who want to wait. We may see the planet being done with the virus and US still fighting it.

1. LOL thinking only US has people who wont take the vaccine. Russia has similar numbers of vaccine doubters. And France, even worse, 2/3s wont take it :lol https://www.euronews.com/2020/10/16/coronavirus-only-around-1-3-of-french-respondents-would-take-covid-19-vaccine-euronews-pol

2. Why would a healthy person rush to take a vaccine next spring when they might need a 2nd one for next fall :lol seems stupid, makes more sense to just wait for next fall for an improved safer version

3. :lol thinking Biden would make any difference in FDA vaccine approval

Millennial_Messiah
11-17-2020, 04:08 PM
Choice 1 is for libtards/sheep
Choice 2 is for MAGAtards
Choice 3 is for libertarians

Jo Jorgensen for President, tbh. :tu

johnsmith
11-17-2020, 04:15 PM
Personally, yes, as soon as it’s available to me.

As an aside, I’ve worked in the construction industry for many years now and I deal with a tremendous amount of extreme right type folks. Most all of them worship Trump and wouldn’t vote for a democrat if their lives depended on it, but almost everyone I’ve asked this question to have responded with a passionate ‘NO’. They don’t trust the vaccine due to various reasons (govt tracking conspiracies, not enough testing, vaccines are bad).

You’d think they’d be all for it cause Trump is touting the vaccine but they’re not.

Brazil
11-17-2020, 04:24 PM
1. LOL thinking only US has people who wont take the vaccine. Russia has similar numbers of vaccine doubters. And France, even worse, 2/3s wont take it :lol https://www.euronews.com/2020/10/16/coronavirus-only-around-1-3-of-french-respondents-would-take-covid-19-vaccine-euronews-pol

2. Why would a healthy person rush to take a vaccine next spring when they might need a 2nd one for next fall :lol seems stupid, makes more sense to just wait for next fall for an improved safer version

3. :lol thinking Biden would make any difference in FDA vaccine approval

bro.. french will take the vaccine if validated by ministere de la sante in function of results and side effects confirmation, France still believes in science bro. also :lol euronews

for the rest you can put all the :lol you want the fact you might need another one by fall does not prevent people to get a shot now. I believe Biden will not make any difference in FDA vaccine one cannot say about the same about Trump and his administration

Rummpd
11-17-2020, 04:40 PM
I should get CME medical credit for reading this thread - actually pretty fair and balanced and pretty informative. The key part of the vaccine IMO is getting it early into high risk groups on voluntary basis and then it will play out based on many factors including how prevalent the virus is, any publicity on side effects which there always are some; and how good health officials and others can overcome vaccine hesitancy which is a real issue and likely to be one regardless of the safety and efficacy of the vaccine (s) released. I work in the federal sector and know many good people strategizing how to overcome barriers and it will be an interesting challenge.

spurraider21
11-17-2020, 04:42 PM
Choice 1 is for libtards/sheep
Choice 2 is for MAGAtards
Choice 3 is for libertarians

Jo Jorgensen for President, tbh. :tu
you're a trumper

Millennial_Messiah
11-17-2020, 05:18 PM
you're a trumper
I didn't vote for Trump either election cycle.

spurraider21
11-17-2020, 05:21 PM
I didn't vote for Trump either election cycle.
you're a trumper

hater
11-17-2020, 05:29 PM
bro.. french will take the vaccine if validated by ministere de la sante in function of results and side effects confirmation, France still believes in science bro. also :lol euronews

for the rest you can put all the :lol you want the fact you might need another one by fall does not prevent people to get a shot now. I believe Biden will not make any difference in FDA vaccine one cannot say about the same about Trump and his administration

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/11/french-worlds-reluctant-take-covid-vaccine-debate-rages-making/

French 'world's most reluctant' to take Covid vaccine as debate rages over making it compulsory

France comes bottom of 15-country poll on who would take a Covid vaccine amid political calls to make it compulsory

:lmao :lol brazil :lol :lol :lmao

Rummpd
11-17-2020, 07:13 PM
I worked previously at the approval agency as a deputy director in approvals, albeit not in vaccines, and I personally have faith in their oversight as they have many good scientists and leaders. The larger potential issues are manufacturing, distribution and vaccine hesitancy - one can have the best vaccine from trials but getting it produced, distributed, and accepted may be very challenging. But it is possible as many working hard on issues

tholdren
11-17-2020, 07:19 PM

Belarus’s beleaguered government remains unfazed by covid-19. President Aleksander Lukashenko, who has been in power since 1994, has flatly denied the seriousness of the pandemic, refusing to impose a lockdown, close schools, or cancel mass events like the Belarusian football league or the Victory Day parade.

Yet the country’s death rate is among the lowest in Europe—just over 700 in a population of 9.5 million with over 73 000 confirmed cases and no masks

Ef-man
11-17-2020, 07:36 PM
And yet you fold.

Belarus’s beleaguered government remains unfazed by covid-19. President Aleksander Lukashenko, who has been in power since 1994, has flatly denied the seriousness of the pandemic, refusing to impose a lockdown, close schools, or cancel mass events like the Belarusian football league or the Victory Day parade.

Yet the country’s death rate is among the lowest in Europe—just over 700 in a population of 9.5 million with over 73 000 confirmed cases and no masks

Rummpd
11-18-2020, 07:39 AM
https://time.com/5912966/pfizer-vaccine-fda-authorization/

Ready or not they are working to get rapid approval soon then it will get interesting to see how many take.

hater
11-24-2020, 08:51 AM

Ready or not they are working to get rapid approval soon then it will get interesting to see how many take.

The medical experts told us there was nothing to worry about in January and Feb. In March they told us dont wear a mask its bad. Now they tell us to go ahead take the vaccine its game ready and very safe.

Yeah, i will do extensive research and wait at least 6 months after general release before even considering taking any vaccine.

hater
11-24-2020, 08:54 AM

Dr Rump. Got a question on some of these vaccines. Some idiot buddies of mine are against it because they say it contains dead fetus genomes. I tell them it doesnt. But was probably created using some dead baby genetic material. But thats no huge deal since fetuses are used for many medical innovations.

What else would you say to these morons? :lol

pgardn
11-24-2020, 09:59 AM
The medical experts told us there was nothing to worry about in January and Feb. In March they told us dont wear a mask its bad. Now they tell us to go ahead take the vaccine its game ready and very safe.

Yeah, i will do extensive research and wait at least 6 months after general release before even considering taking any vaccine.

you are absolutely wrong about this.
some medical experts did, not all.

and we did not know anything about this disease.
go read about the history of aids and how long it took to determine that it was a virus and then actually identifyIng the virus.

we are so much further along from a molecular standpoint it’s amazing. but as far as actually predicting the future in biology, that’s still extraordinarily difficult because, wait for it, people are different genetically. add to that the variations in the conditions we are subjected to when the virus is present and you have a very difficult job.

Science is working as it is supposed to, politicians make decisions. Again, getting things wrong in science means we are a likely step closer to getting things right.

you are another one that has no idea how difficult a task this is. from epidemiology to the molecular biology required to just have the hope that the vaccine might work in a myriad of different bodies. Old Joe needs to explain the above to the public, not attempt to create confusion like our last leader.

it’s very disconcerting that Trump has made it en vogue to be a knucklehead.

pgardn
11-24-2020, 10:04 AM
And I’m all in give it to me.

Wait a second, I might turn purple and get really fat.
fckn idiots... You all have had vaccines and you give them to your pets willingly.
Who on here has not had a tetanus vaccine?

hater
11-24-2020, 10:07 AM
Yeah I'm taking it. I ain't a fucking pussy.:lol

You actually are if you rushing to take a vaccine for an illness that kills .05% of peeps :lol

pgardn
11-24-2020, 10:19 AM
You actually are if you rushing to take a vaccine for an illness that kills .05% of peeps :lol

I get the flu vaccine and I have never had the flu. (Virtue signal; I believe in a PUBLIC response)

Why?
How many times does this need to be pounded into the brain of a selfish idiot...

spurraider21
11-24-2020, 10:23 AM
Do you ever interact with older people or others with pre-existing conditions who could be more vulnerable?

boutons_deux
11-24-2020, 10:24 AM
Does it/they work?

Are it/they safe? (BigPharma has paid many $10Bs for people maimed or killed by their unsafe shit)

pgardn
11-24-2020, 10:32 AM
Does it/they work?

Are it/they safe? (BigPharma has paid many $10Bs for people maimed or killed by their unsafe shit)

So you dont get the flu vaccine because big pharma?

hater
11-24-2020, 10:33 AM
Thats pretty much how all vaccines work but that amounts to millions of people dead and long lasting debilitating post complications for an even bigger number. You only got one life. You don't roll the dice on something you don't need too. :lol

Nope. Polio, hepatitis, TB are serious illnesses that can destroy most peeps. Not to mention those vaccines took years (or decades) to develop

hater
11-24-2020, 10:35 AM
Do you ever interact with older people or others with pre-existing conditions who could be more vulnerable?

Not really. Ill be wearing a mask and testing for the next few months. And so will my old relatives. :tu

pgardn
11-24-2020, 10:39 AM
Nope. Polio, hepatitis, TB are serious illnesses that can destroy most peeps. Not to mention those vaccines took years (or decades) to develop

The development of a vaccine for any disease is theoretically going to come much faster NOW.
If it works actually requires people trying it in very large numbers. You wont do that because... you might turn purple.
You work with all these %s and then fail to answer how likely is the vaccine itself going to hurt me and then deem it, very likely.
You still have the antivaccer immediate Autism in your head.

pgardn
11-24-2020, 10:40 AM
Not really. Ill be wearing a mask and testing for the next few months. And so will my old relatives. :tu

Then we dont even need a vaccine.
Case closed.

You are so disingenuous, the perfect Trumper.

hater
11-24-2020, 10:46 AM
You'd developing countries with no funds. :lmao

?

LaMarcus Bryant
11-24-2020, 10:49 AM
I will take it as soon as possible, granted it's properly approved.

I do not want to get this shit. And I'm in decent shape, non obese.

hater
11-24-2020, 10:55 AM
Young*

Huh? So US would do fine with a polio or TB outbreak? :lmao

pgardn
11-24-2020, 10:57 AM
Huh? So US would do fine with a polio or TB outbreak? :lmao

With enough antivaccers like you it could be a disaster.

hater
11-24-2020, 11:00 AM
No I said you comparing a young and developing countries with limited funding vs the whole world with advance technologies and unlimited funds. :lol

Which makes no sense why you say that. 1st world countries still rely on the same polio, tb vaccines.

hater
11-24-2020, 11:10 AM
I'm saying all vaccines are good. :lol

Not really theres a long list of botched vaccines.

April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

Darth_Pelican
11-24-2020, 11:13 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/covid-vaccine-cdc-should-warn-people-the-side-effects-from-shots-wont-be-walk-in-the-park-.html?fbclid=IwAR2mVmHfT4ftB949-5q2Zr4flUqyxMFfS1ISSDhQ48VRtwF_zzwHnE7iPAc

Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won’t be ‘a walk in the park’

PUBLISHED MON, NOV 23 20204:19 PM ESTUPDATED 42 MIN AGO

KEY POINTS

The CDC must be transparent about the side effects people may experience after getting their first shot of a coronavirus vaccine, doctors urged during a meeting Monday with CDC advisors.
Dr. Sandra Fryhofer said that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses and she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot.
Both companies acknowledged that their vaccines could induce side effects that are similar to symptoms associated with mild Covid-19, such as muscle pain, chills and headache.

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/106717234-16010338652020-09-25t020728z_2132933524_rc2e5j92ltke_rtrmadp_0_healt h-coronavirus-usa.jpeg?v=1606163474&w=678&h=381

A volunteer is injected with a vaccine as he participates in a coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination study at the Research Centers of America, in Hollywood, Florida, September 24, 2020.
Marco Bello | Reuters

Public health officials and drugmakers must be transparent about the side effects people may experience after getting their first shot of a coronavirus (https://www.cnbc.com/coronavirus/)vaccine, doctors urged during a meeting Monday with CDC advisors as states prepare to distribute doses as early as next month.
Dr. Sandra Fryhofer of the American Medical Association noted that both Pfizer’s (https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=PFE) and Moderna’s (https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=MRNA) Covid-19 vaccines require two doses at varying intervals. As a practicing physician, she said she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of the potentially unpleasant side effects they may experience after the first shot.
“We really need to make patients aware that this is not going to be a walk in the park,” Fryhofer said during a virtual meeting with the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, or ACIP, an outside group of medical experts that advise the CDC. She is also a liaison to the committee. “They are going to know they had a vaccine. They are probably not going to feel wonderful. But they’ve got to come back for that second dose.”

Participants in Moderna and Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine trials told CNBC (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/01/coronavirus-vaccine-trial-participants-exhaustion-fever-headaches.html) in September that they were experiencing high fever, body aches, bad headaches, daylong exhaustion and other symptoms after receiving the shots. While the symptoms were uncomfortable, and at times intense, the participants said they often went away after a day, sometimes sooner, and that it was better than getting Covid-19.
Both companies acknowledged that their vaccines could induce side effects that are similar to symptoms associated with mild Covid-19, such as muscle pain, chills and headache.
One North Carolina woman in the Moderna study who is in her 50s said she didn’t experience a fever but suffered a bad migraine that left her drained for a day and unable to focus. She said she woke up the next day feeling better after taking Excedrin but added that Moderna may need to tell people to take a day off after a second dose.
“If this proves to work, people are going to have to toughen up,” she said. “The first dose is no big deal. And then the second dose will definitely put you down for the day for sure. ... You will need to take a day off after the second dose.”

During the meeting on Monday, Patsy Stinchfield, a Children’s Minnesota nurse practitioner, said officials and drugmakers could try talking about the side effects in a more positive way. She said they could use language such as “response” instead of “adverse reaction.”
“These are immune responses,” said Stinchfield, a past voting member of the committee. “And so if you feel something after vaccination, you should expect to feel that. When you do, it’s normal to have some arm soreness or fatigue, some body aches and maybe even a fever. It sounds like in some of these trials, maybe even having to stay home from work.”
“You hear some people in the trials that are disappointed that they didn’t have any of those things, feeling they must have gotten a placebo,” she added.
The committee meeting comes three days after Pfizer and its partner BioNTech applied for an emergency use authorization (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/covid-19-vaccine-pfizer-will-apply-for-fda-emergency-use-authorization.html) from the Food and Drug Administration for their coronavirus vaccine.
The FDA process is expected to take a few weeks, and an advisory committee meeting to review the vaccine has been scheduled (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/18/fda-said-to-plan-early-december-advisory-meetings-on-covid-19-vaccines.html) for early December. Some Americans could get their first dose of the vaccine in about a month.
ACIP is expected to call an emergency meeting to make specific recommendations on distribution once the FDA authorizes a vaccine.
Federal agencies are already sending vaccination plans around to staff. Five agencies have started telling employees they could receive Pfizer’s or Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine in as little as eight weeks, a person with firsthand knowledge of those plans told CNBC on Friday (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/coronavirus-5-us-agencies-have-started-telling-employees-they-could-get-vaccine-shots-in-8-weeks.html).

hater
11-24-2020, 11:15 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/covid-vaccine-cdc-should-warn-people-the-side-effects-from-shots-wont-be-walk-in-the-park-.html?fbclid=IwAR2mVmHfT4ftB949-5q2Zr4flUqyxMFfS1ISSDhQ48VRtwF_zzwHnE7iPAc

Saw that.

Its funny the volunteers said side effects were no fun but its better than getting covid. How do they know? Most infected are asymptomatic

hater
11-24-2020, 11:15 AM
Thats probably less dangerous than the diseases still. :lmao

Disagree

ChumpDumper
11-24-2020, 11:17 AM
hater flip flops on vaccines and COVID safety after being completely wrong about Trump.

hater
11-24-2020, 11:19 AM
hater flip flops on vaccines and COVID safety after being completely wrong about Trump.

Never flip flopped. You most likely did.

I always said vacvines are good but a hyper warp speed one needs to be watched carefully.

Chump lies again

pgardn
11-24-2020, 11:20 AM
Saw that.

Its funny the volunteers said side effects were no fun but its better than getting covid. How do they know? Most infected are asymptomatic

False

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03141-3

ChumpDumper
11-24-2020, 11:24 AM
Never flip flopped. You most likely did.:lmao hater gets defensive after flip flopping after being completely wrong about Trump.

hater
11-24-2020, 11:24 AM
:lmao hater gets defensive after flip flopping after being completely wrong about Trump.

Lol chump folds

Rummpd
11-24-2020, 11:27 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/wgntv.com/news/fda-announces-advisory-committee-meeting-to-discuss-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-approval/amp/

In case you want to hear experts discuss

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-announces-advisory-committee-meeting-discuss-covid-19-vaccine

boutons_deux
11-24-2020, 11:51 AM
So you dont get the flu vaccine because big pharma?

seasonal flu shots, already taken my 100Ms, are "safe", but only 50% effective, fighting last season's strains, not this season's.

covid vaccine has been taken by only a few thousand, "self-reported" as effective, impossible to know long term effects in the short term.

I probably won't be able to get a covid vaccine shot for many months, and after 100Ks have, so that should demonstrate effectiveness and safety "in the wild"

BigPharma has maimed and killed many 100Ks, probably more, paid $10Bs.

ALL of their shit has been "FDA-approved", FDA being just another govt agency operating under "regulatory capture".

Rummpd
11-24-2020, 12:04 PM
seasonal flu shots, already taken my 100Ms, are "safe", but only 50% effective, fighting last season's strains, not this season's.

covid vaccine has been taken by only a few thousand, "self-reported" as effective, impossible to know long term effects in the short term.

I probably won't be able to get a covid vaccine shot for many months, and after 100Ks have, so that should demonstrate effectiveness and safety "in the wild"

BigPharma has maimed and killed many 100Ks, probably more, paid $10Bs.

ALL of their shit has been "FDA-approved", FDA being just another govt agency operating under "regulatory capture".

You raise some salient points but I will be among the first to take due to my work and have FDA experience (but not in vaccines). They do have a lot of hard working scientists and doctors trying to evaluate the information. The advisory panel will be interesting if you get a chance to watch.

ChumpDumper
11-24-2020, 12:06 PM
You raise some salient points but I will be among the first to take due to my work and also worked at FDA for years before (but not in vaccines). They do have a lot of hard working scientists and doctors trying to evaluate the information. The advisory panel will be interesting if you get a chance to watch.Let us know if you die from the vaccine, ok?

Rummpd
11-24-2020, 12:17 PM
Let us know if you die from the vaccine, ok?

Sure I was an Army public health doctor and traveled a lot and have had so many scarier vaccines in my life including some that were not FDA approved at least for general usage at the time. So not worried.

ElNono
11-24-2020, 01:39 PM
Shoulda kept the dislike post button for losers like Cosmoretard

SnakeBoy
11-24-2020, 02:52 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287716&page=2&p=10349602&viewfull=1#post10349602
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286342

The Huge Problems with the Covid Vaccine -- Bobby Kennedy, Jr.
https://www.brighteon.com/7a6b5e70-e9f3-4c85-ae6f-ee850c062375

I've only watched this until the 22:00 time mark but it looks good so I'm posting it without having watched the whole thing.

COVID-19 vaccine is "the" soul damning vaccine
https://www.brighteon.com/8f1250c3-63f5-4113-b446-dbeadc6e4e1f

More here.
https://www.brighteon.com/new-search?query=covid%20vaccine&page=1&uploaded=all

I'm afraid to take any vaccine considering what's been happening in the last few years.

Most people who aren't in a high-risk group who were out in public a lot back in February and March and didn't get it probably won't ever get it according to what medical experts say in the alternative press. I think we'd have to be crazy to take the vaccine.

The mRNA ones write themselves into yer DNA and implant a microchip so you can be tracked. The oxford vaccine is made out of a chimpanzee virus and chimpanzees are where the AIDS came from.

ElNono
11-24-2020, 02:56 PM
The mRNA ones write themselves into yer DNA and implant a microchip so you can be tracked. The oxford vaccine is made out of a chimpanzee virus and chimpanzees are where the AIDS came from.

The Deep State is disappointed with you. You'll be hearing from us soon.

SnakeBoy
11-24-2020, 03:05 PM
The Deep State is disappointed with you. You'll be hearing from us soon.

I'll be Standing By sir

hater
12-01-2020, 01:15 PM
Called it on vaccine:

US vaccine head:
"The longer, more important kind of adverse events such as some autoimmune disease or others have not been reported in a different way between the placebo group and the vaccine group in these two trials, which is very reassuring," he told The Washington Post. "I always make sure we say that [while] we know the short term and I'm going to call it midterm effects of the vaccine is now well understood, the very long-term safety is not yet understood by definition."

Splits
12-01-2020, 01:56 PM
Called it on vaccine:

US vaccine head:
"The longer, more important kind of adverse events such as some autoimmune disease or others have not been reported in a different way between the placebo group and the vaccine group in these two trials, which is very reassuring," he told The Washington Post. "I always make sure we say that [while] we know the short term and I'm going to call it midterm effects of the vaccine is now well understood, the very long-term safety is not yet understood by definition."

No. I called it on the vaccine. Me.

You were wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/2ushmkL.png (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283058&page=504&p=10126902#post10126902)

hater
12-01-2020, 03:23 PM
No. I called it on the vaccine. Me.

You were wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/2ushmkL.png (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283058&page=504&p=10126902#post10126902)

Um there is no vaccine yet ma n8ga

There are prototypes being tested. Thats not a vaccine. It wi be longer than 18 minths for a reliable proven tested vaccine.

So therefore....

I called it

Me

Splits
12-01-2020, 03:35 PM
Um there is no vaccine yet ma n8ga

There are prototypes being tested. Thats not a vaccine. It wi be longer than 18 minths for a reliable proven tested vaccine.

So therefore....

I called it

Me

You could be a part of Trump's election defense team with an argument like this.

You were wrong.

I called it in April, 12 months or less.

Deal with it.

hater
12-01-2020, 03:49 PM
You could be a part of Trump's election defense team with an argument like this.

You were wrong.

I called it in April, 12 months or less.

Deal with it.

Called what? There is no vaccine yet ma noga. And most americans wont be able to get one until fall next year

You must be in Trumps hyper super duper vaccine team :lol

Splits
12-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Called what? There is no vaccine yet ma noga. And most americans wont be able to get one until fall next year

You must be in Trumps hyper super duper vaccine team :lol

As soon as the FDA approves a vaccine, there's a vaccine. I specifically said "I more worry about how you manufacture a billion doses". You never made the caveats you're making now, because that's not what you were calling at the time. In April when we were talking about the science, it was "pathetically unrealistic", I called you out and my call was correct. Your call was wrong.

But go ahead, re-write a history that everyone can go back and read for themselves.

hater
12-01-2020, 04:18 PM
As soon as the FDA approves a vaccine, there's a vaccine. I specifically said "I more worry about how you manufacture a billion doses". You never made the caveats you're making now, because that's not what you were calling at the time. In April when we were talking about the science, it was "pathetically unrealistic", I called you out and my call was correct. Your call was wrong.

But go ahead, re-write a history that everyone can go back and read for themselves.

"As soon"

:lol we can argue about it all day niga. But we wont.

I dont agree theres a vaccine even if fda approves a rushed one. When CDC, FDA say there are no long term side effects then it will officially be a vaccine

Splits
12-01-2020, 04:22 PM
"As soon"

:lol we can argue about it all day niga. But we wont.

So now your call is the FDA won't approve a vaccine in the next 4 months? :lmao

Keep digging.

hater
12-01-2020, 04:23 PM
So now your call is the FDA won't approve a vaccine in the next 4 months? :lmao

Keep digging.

Read my post again.

A rushed vaccine where they admit they dont know rhe long term effects is not a vaccine :lmao

Splits
12-01-2020, 04:29 PM
Read my post again.

A rushed vaccine where they admit they dont know rhe long term effects is not a vaccine :lmao

Funny how you never mentioned any of this back in April.

You take Ls as well as Trump.

Splits
12-01-2020, 04:35 PM
My dude hater. (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9607) He better call the next election for a repug. :lmao

Sure hope he calls the Georgia Senate runoffs for them.

hater
12-01-2020, 04:39 PM
Funny how you never mentioned any of this back in April.

You take Ls as well as Trump.

So I have to specify that the vaccine should be proven not to have long term effects? :lmao

Splits
12-01-2020, 04:55 PM
So I have to specify that the vaccine should be proven not to have long term effects? :lmao

It's ok to admit you don't have any clue how pharma products come to market. I literally work in regulatory affairs for a pharmaceutical company. I think I'm a bit more qualified to discuss this topic than you are, which is also why my call in April was right and yours was wrong.

hater
12-01-2020, 06:51 PM
It's ok to admit you don't have any clue how pharma products come to market. I literally work in regulatory affairs for a pharmaceutical company. I think I'm a bit more qualified to discuss this topic than you are, which is also why my call in April was right and yours was wrong.

Then you must be able to understand this statement from your superior:

"the very long-term safety is not yet understood by definition."

Cheers :tu

Darth_Pelican
12-04-2020, 10:04 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

baseline bum
12-23-2020, 08:48 AM
Check out this video.

BREAKING NEWS, Pfizer COVID 19 VACCINE, It Is Alleged The Nurse that fainted live on air has now DIED.

https://www.brighteon.com/e1884e1d-06b6-4e67-8859-86d2099b7807

No one checks out your videos faggot

pgardn
12-23-2020, 08:55 AM
Then you must be able to understand this statement from your superior:

"the very long-term safety is not yet understood by definition."

Cheers :tu

Mask up for the next 10 years, at least.
And don’t get on an airplane, go to a restaurant, ...
Life has changed enough, you keep that going bubble boy, some of us need to work with other people safely.

Ef-man
12-23-2020, 01:47 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

Sign me up.

SnakeBoy
12-23-2020, 02:27 PM
She's still alive.

Critical care nurse at CHI Memorial explains her fainting after COVID-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOH7XLHl2mo

I'm glad she's alive but no way I'm getting the vaccine after seeing what happened to her. I'm scared I will pass out like a little bitch. Bums me out because I really wanted the microchip tracker.

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 02:29 PM
I'm deathly allergic to bees so it's going to be a no for me dogg.

SnakeBoy
12-23-2020, 07:55 PM
Wife got the moderna vax a couple of hours ago. No issues yet.

Winehole23
12-24-2020, 12:40 AM
Another six or seven months, and maybe I can get mine.

ChumpDumper
12-25-2020, 09:49 AM
The latest theory on the nurse that passed out after having received the vaccine is that she died after the second interview when she said she was prone to fainting spells.

Start watching this video at the 6:25 time mark.

TIFFANY DOVER - Another Vaccine Casualty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfph6_IXUPs

I found that video here.

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2020/12/tiffany-pontes-dover-is-dead-evidence.html

Let's see if she reappears later.She didn't die.

SnakeBoy
12-25-2020, 11:32 AM

So side effects for her were sore shoulder, more than the flu shot, but that's all.

Her sister got it at the same time and same thing.

ChumpDumper
12-26-2020, 01:13 AM
Did you watch this video at the 6:25 time mark?

TIFFANY DOVER - Another Vaccine Casualty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfph6_IXUPs

After having watched that, my position is I don't know. Why are you so sure? You don't seem to be using logic. You seem to have foregone conclusions. You seem to just conclude what you want to be true.

You should get familiar with the scientific method.
https://www.google.com/search?q=scientific+method&rlz=1C1AWFC_enES882ES884&oq=scientific+method&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5j46i395j0i395.6618j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you don't use the scientific method, you can come to erroneous conclusions.She's alive.

I checked.

Not RT.

ElNono
12-26-2020, 01:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn41RM-x4wA

boutons_deux
12-26-2020, 08:07 AM
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=c5ffe9fe07&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-1189138202977557010&th=1769f27c2b71122d&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-Mh4cxcESmHiaPJNRY82dcZR0D6hzh4m6DwtzeGn2M08gmLYp0G jc6Jg5BLwLNf-wXejCf97spIh7GQ1ce3qv0baAazW9yOCu9SypL9SsJmi-X3x4b0ruD7cw&disp=emb&realattid=ii_kj5pvn1a0

boutons_deux
12-27-2020, 07:04 AM
"the portion of people saying they are likely or certain to take the vaccine (https://nl.nytimes.com/f/newsletter/bJNu7M_mvKUddKmqOqvHJA~~/AAAAAQA~/RgRhyvZVP0TaaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubnl0aW1lcy5jb20vMjAyMC 8xMi8yNi9oZWFsdGgvY292aWQtdmFjY2luZS1oZXNpdGFuY3ku aHRtbD9jYW1wYWlnbl9pZD05JmVtYz1lZGl0X25uXzIwMjAxMj I3Jmluc3RhbmNlX2lkPTI1NDM4Jm5sPXRoZS1tb3JuaW5nJnJl Z2lfaWQ9ODA4MjE3OTcmc2VnbWVudF9pZD00Nzg3MSZ0ZT0xJn VzZXJfaWQ9OTkyZDYwODIxNGI1MDUwMDNhYTA0YmYxMGE1OTUw MzFXA255dEIKX9pVcehfc_Azn1ITZGFybm9jbmVsQGdtYWlsLm NvbVgEAAAAAA~~)

has grown to more than 60 percent from about 50 percent this summer,

and in one poll, to 73 percent —

a figure that approaches what some public health experts say would create herd immunity."

-- NY Times email

The informed and emotionally fittest will take the vaccine, self-interest is incidentally group interest

The uninformed and emotionally damaged will not take the vaccine, we'll see how many survive with life and health.

The non-vaccinated stupid covid long-haulers will beg the govt for socialistic Disability pay which their Repug party has made much more difficult to obtain.

ElNono
12-27-2020, 11:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn41RM-x4wA

Xevious
12-27-2020, 11:01 PM
So side effects for her were sore shoulder, more than the flu shot, but that's all.

I had the Moderna vaccine yesterday (the 26th) and have experienced the same, a sore shoulder, nothing more. I haven't had any of the body aches or feverish feelings that sometimes accompany flu shots.

spurraider21
12-27-2020, 11:33 PM
wifey will be getting hers soon after she starts rotations in a few months. i'll be in line for a while

boutons_deux
12-28-2020, 10:02 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/132954488_4645619172197767_6879165961099116743_n.p ng?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_wkGt3bO-KMAX9FH2ob&_nc_oc=AQmGp-911_YiMSbZMVwREliwUVbjl9KgaZ8S7M3h0nC128AxX4ehQ3DP t8457t67d08&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&_nc_tp=30&oh=993249c26fa149d707eb36fac9b60c3d&oe=60112245

ElNono
12-28-2020, 10:30 AM

pgardn
12-28-2020, 10:53 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/132954488_4645619172197767_6879165961099116743_n.p ng?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_wkGt3bO-KMAX9FH2ob&_nc_oc=AQmGp-911_YiMSbZMVwREliwUVbjl9KgaZ8S7M3h0nC128AxX4ehQ3DP t8457t67d08&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&_nc_tp=30&oh=993249c26fa149d707eb36fac9b60c3d&oe=60112245

God bless all the whores of both sexes who went with the populist paranoia and thought it would give them votes. The question the red team must ask themselves is why this was their populist movement. The anti-VAX or‘s seem to be spread into the blue team as well, notably the NW “liberal” states.

So what’s up red team, why do you own this one?

Oh, you say you were following the ramblings of a madman, our president? And that you would remain loyal, loyalty is so important. Loyalty allows you to forget about not having Conscience I guess. Or this red team is one big stupid mess. Or both.

self examination that allows one to conclude they are massively hypocritical is a tough thing I guess.

boutons_deux
12-28-2020, 12:03 PM
God bless all the whores of both sexes who went with the populist paranoia and thought it would give them votes. The question the red team must ask themselves is why this was their populist movement. The anti-VAX or‘s seem to be spread into the blue team as well, notably the NW “liberal” states.

So what’s up red team, why do you own this one?

Oh, you say you were following the ramblings of a madman, our president? And that you would remain loyal, loyalty is so important. Loyalty allows you to forget about not having Conscience I guess. Or this red team is one big stupid mess. Or both.

self examination that allows one to conclude they are massively hypocritical is a tough thing I guess.

not hypocritical, these assholes know their voters are low-ed, low-wage, low-info gullible rubes in a culture of similar characteristics, then add in the oligarchy's dark money $10Ms from out-of-state. That's how corrupt game, beyond the reach of citizens, is played.

SpursforSix
12-28-2020, 12:26 PM
not hypocritical, these assholes know their voters are low-ed, low-wage, low-info gullible rubes in a culture of similar characteristics, then add in the oligarchy's dark money $10Ms from out-of-state. That's how corrupt game, beyond the reach of citizens, is played.

Pick a lane. You've gone from besmirching the anti-vaxers to attacking the process with which it was approved.

pgardn
12-28-2020, 12:48 PM

One is still a hypocrite either way.

DarrinS
12-28-2020, 01:08 PM

Now do AOC

spurraider21
12-28-2020, 01:26 PM
people who downplayed covid rushing in line to get the vaccine deserve criticism for their hypocrisy. with that being said, if public leaders get the vaccines, and that helps foster public trust in the necessity and safety of the vaccine, then that's a good result that shouldnt be ignored

frankly, the degree of public distrust is in large part due to those very people referenced above... but two wrongs dont make a right

ElNono
12-28-2020, 06:22 PM
Now do AOC

Ok

ElNono
12-28-2020, 06:24 PM
people who downplayed covid rushing in line to get the vaccine deserve criticism for their hypocrisy. with that being said, if public leaders get the vaccines, and that helps foster public trust in the necessity and safety of the vaccine, then that's a good result that shouldnt be ignored

frankly, the degree of public distrust is in large part due to those very people referenced above... but two wrongs dont make a right

Exactly, I don’t recall AOC shitting on Fauci or science, tbh...

We’re actually to the point where we need a PR campaign to get people to take a simple vaccine that could save their own lives due to dumb people saying dumb things with no repercussions.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-28-2020, 06:24 PM
Texas has 1.9 million doses but they are out already earmarked for at-risk population and healthcare workers. The population at large is already going to get a chance to wait and see as it is by the time it first becomes available.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-28-2020, 06:25 PM
Exactly, I don’t recall AOC shitting on Fauci or science, tbh...

We’re actually to the point where we need a PR campaign to get people to take a simple vaccine that could save their own lives due to dumb people saying dumb things with no repercussions.

I know the FED is already asigned 250 million dollars for it

pgardn
12-28-2020, 08:02 PM
Now do AOC

Ok

oops...

Next up.

pgardn
12-29-2020, 12:11 PM

Very true.
But these types of politicians on both sides can get re-elected. That’s not good. They will bow to any sort of “popular“ movement no matter how detestable. Trump was a master at this. We dont need these people running our country.

They can’t stand up and strongly state that the idea of cutting people’s heads off for stealing is harsh. Then the bend back when their leader gets an L and really don’t have a belief either way. Just get elected, that’s the goal. Not get elected based on reasonable plans and ideas, just get elected. Both teams have this problem.

Ef-man
12-30-2020, 12:33 AM
It really bothers the derp being called derp by everyone.

Of course, he is now the “Official Derp.”

SnakeBoy
01-20-2021, 03:56 PM

Wife got the 2nd dose around 5pm yesterday. She had a crappy night with chills/body aches. She planned to just power thru work today but cancelled her afternoon and came home early due to nausea. Most of the other doctors & staff also felt crappy and went home early today. Her sister took the day off ahead of time and is at home with a 101F fever and feeling like shit.

So the 2nd dose of Moderna packs a punch as designed. Plan your day after accordingly.

tholdren
01-20-2021, 06:46 PM
Wife got the 2nd dose around 5pm yesterday. She had a crappy night with chills/body aches. She planned to just power thru work today but cancelled her afternoon and came home early due to nausea. Most of the other doctors & staff also felt crappy and went home early today. Her sister took the day off ahead of time and is at home with a 101F fever and feeling like shit.

So the 2nd dose of Moderna packs a punch as designed. Plan your day after accordingly.

If not at risk, do not need.

hater
01-21-2021, 01:42 PM

:wow

Nostradamus

boutons_deux
01-21-2021, 02:09 PM
Texas has 1.9 million doses but they are out already earmarked for at-risk population and healthcare workers. The population at large is already going to get a chance to wait and see as it is by the time it first becomes available.

Dallas tried to prioritize "at risk" Blacks, racist shitbag Abbott threatened to stop all vaccines to Dallas