PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: How long will Stephanie last next season before he goes out with season ending broken fingernail injury

Rusty
11-20-2020, 10:37 AM
5 games? 10 games?

what about that mouth breathing donkey?

MultiTroll
11-20-2020, 11:20 AM
Donkey probably desperately trying to get traded.

KobesAchilles
11-20-2020, 11:59 AM
Donkey already robbed them of $100 million. Dude has people believing that all stars should average 8, 8, and 8. :lol Plus he's got the nice tv gig lined up once he retires.

Steph is going to break down again. He came into the league injury prone and I think his body is worn down. Some guys bodies just don't last. There's going to be more and more of these types of injuries for him

daslicer
11-20-2020, 12:18 PM
]Donkey already robbed them of $100 million. Dude has people believing that all stars should average 8, 8, and 8.[/B] :lol Plus he's got the nice tv gig lined up once he retires.

Steph is going to break down again. He came into the league injury prone and I think his body is worn down. Some guys bodies just don't last. There's going to be more and more of these types of injuries for him

There are still people in here that argue Draymond is better than Klay which is very laughable.

Rummpd
11-23-2020, 06:16 PM
SC more worried about his skilled golf game honestly

Spurtacular
11-23-2020, 08:50 PM
Donkey already robbed them of $100 million. Dude has people believing that all stars should average 8, 8, and 8. :lol Plus he's got the nice tv gig lined up once he retires.

First time I saw a guy successfully lobby for a DPOY too (Lebron tried it and failed).

Donkey actually had people voting for him over prime lock-down Kawhi. :lol :lmao :rollin

Rummpd
11-29-2020, 12:23 PM
Curry was a big fail in golf match playing with Manning. Curry a supposed + 5 handicap supposed to be in pro range got slammed by Mickelson and a better than expected Barkley - who lost his weird hitch in swing.

DMC
11-29-2020, 05:51 PM
No shocker Curry got beat by Mickelson. No one cares about charity golf.

Curry will do just fine, might be an MVP.

Rummpd
11-30-2020, 02:05 PM
No shocker Curry got beat by Mickelson. No one cares about charity golf.

Curry will do just fine, might be an MVP.

It was not he lost it was the way he did it looking nothing like the plus 5 handicap he claims to be. He had a similar round his last pro tournament. There is a kid in Dallas who will win MVP over Curry.

Rusty
12-22-2020, 08:37 PM
:lmao

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 09:35 PM
:lmao

:lol 3 titles and zero finals MVPs.
:lol carried
:lol chucker
:lol goblin looking daughter
:lol stephy carry

Rummpd
12-23-2020, 12:27 PM
Curry - fraud and has most nauseating wife outside of Kardashians with exception Will Smith of course.

lefty
12-23-2020, 05:44 PM
:lol goblin looking daughter

:lol