PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Tampa Bay Raptors

lefty
11-20-2020, 01:01 PM

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2020, 02:31 PM
I don't know why TB doesn't have a basketball team in the first place. I get that Orlando does but Tampa is a much bigger media and business market.

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2020, 02:33 PM
also, how long before they officially relocate there? It makes all kinds of sense. Tom Brady is there now. They just won the Stanley Cup... aka Tampa won at a Canadian sport. Tampa therefore owns Canada. Not to mention..... Canadian income tax is like 15-20% higher than US IRS income tax and Ontario income tax tacks on an additional 14-18% considering their high incomes. In Florida the state income tax is zero. So why not just make this permanent, tbh?

Monostradamus
11-20-2020, 02:51 PM
also, how long before they officially relocate there? It makes all kinds of sense. Tom Brady is there now. They just won the Stanley Cup... aka Tampa won at a Canadian sport. Tampa therefore owns Canada. Not to mention..... Canadian income tax is like 15-20% higher than US IRS income tax and Ontario income tax tacks on an additional 14-18% considering their high incomes. In Florida the state income tax is zero. So why not just make this permanent, tbh?
You’re trying too hard to be intentionally stupid here, it works a lot better for you when your stupidity just naturally flows.

lefty
11-20-2020, 03:11 PM
They just won the Stanley Cup... aka Tampa won at a Canadian sport.?
Tampa won with Canadian players th same way the Raptors won with American players

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2020, 04:01 PM
Tampa won with Canadian players th same way the Raptors won with American players

Do you think they'd really actually consider moving back to Canada after they retire, tbh? :lol going from 75-90 degree temps year round to sub zero arctic blasts, no gun rights and triple the taxes.

Nivek_ogre
11-20-2020, 06:25 PM
Lol. No gun rights. Like anyone gives a shit about that. Especially millionaires.

Spurtacular
11-21-2020, 02:54 AM
I thought COVID didn't care about cold temperatures and is just not like the flu.
These fakers can't ever make up their minds. :lol :lmao :rollin

daslicer
11-21-2020, 03:33 AM
Do you think they'd really actually consider moving back to Canada after they retire, tbh? :lol going from 75-90 degree temps year round to sub zero arctic blasts, no gun rights and triple the taxes.

Only poor white trash care about guns. Rich white people don’t care about guns.

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2020, 10:38 AM
Only poor white trash care about guns. Rich white people don’t care about guns.

Rich white people aren't afraid of the FBI overpowering them and taking all their money? GTFOH, tbh :lol

daslicer
11-21-2020, 01:35 PM
Rich white people aren't afraid of the FBI overpowering them and taking all their money? GTFOH, tbh :lol

They have their own security so they don't need guns. Also the FBI can't walk into their house and take their money. :lol Just when I didn't think it wasn't possible you manage to take your stupidity to another level.

i'm_still_beta
11-23-2020, 10:51 AM
They have their own security so they don't need guns. Also the FBI can't walk into their house and take their money. :lol Just when I didn't think it wasn't possible you manage to take your stupidity to another level.

Messiah is the best troll on this forum

lefty
11-23-2020, 11:27 AM
:lol