PDA

View Full Version : Holiday season 2020- Covid edition| Incels and SAWM's not allowed

Trill Clinton
11-20-2020, 02:38 PM
Unfortunately i'll be traveling for Thanksgiving and am considering buying disposable suits for the family to wear at the airport.

What are y'alls plans for the holidays? I'm seeing a lot of people taking the virtual celebration route.

For those of you with elderly family members or family with pre existing conditions, are y'all doing anything to make them feel involved?

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2020, 02:41 PM
Family dinner as normal. My uncle, aunt, two cousins, their wives and kids, and my mom and I. Rural town in low-COVID flyover state so non issue.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2020, 03:04 PM
Scratched travel plans. Relatives too old/vulnerable to chance at this point. We're content with our Chinese takeout tradition. If we can talk the fam through setting up a Zoom, we'll do that.

Spurminator
11-20-2020, 03:08 PM
We're rolling the dice to see my 88 year old grandfather in San Antonio for Thanksgiving. Haven't gone anywhere for over a week and we're taking a rapid test on Wednesday before we leave.

We'll probably only be there for a meal or two and will eat outside, weather permitting. I'm torn about the whole thing but we also don't want him to be alone.

baseline bum
11-20-2020, 03:15 PM
Probably just sitting in a chair jerking off and eating chocolate

Trill Clinton
11-20-2020, 03:17 PM
We're rolling the dice to see my 88 year old grandfather in San Antonio for Thanksgiving. Haven't gone anywhere for over a week and we're taking a rapid test on Wednesday before we leave.

We'll probably only be there for a meal or two and will eat outside, weather permitting. I'm torn about the whole thing but we also don't want him to be alone.

I'm in the same boat with my grandmother. She has pre-existing conditions and will more than likely be alone. Like Chump, I suggested setting a Zoom meeting so she can be involved.

Trill Clinton
11-20-2020, 03:42 PM

Enjoy fam!

Spurminator
11-20-2020, 03:43 PM

Didn't know you had a boyfriend named Chocolate, congrats!

Will Hunting
11-20-2020, 04:00 PM
Already made the trip out. Quarantined for a week and just got negative test results back. Supposed to fly back the week after thanksgiving but I have a feeling I’ll be in Phoenix the rest of the year while the virus peaks in December.

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2020, 04:03 PM
Already made the trip out. Quarantined for a week and just got negative test results back. Supposed to fly back the week after thanksgiving but I have a feeling I’ll be in Phoenix the rest of the year while the virus peaks in December.
hey, at least you get to spend the winter in Maricopium instead of somewhere cold

ElNono
11-20-2020, 04:08 PM
No travel for Thanksgiving... flying out to Texas for xmas and New Year for the holiday break. Decided not to skimp on money to try to play it as safe as possible, tbh...

Will Hunting
11-20-2020, 04:10 PM
hey, at least you get to spend the winter in Maricopium instead of somewhere cold
The weather here has been a dream so far :tu

DMC
11-20-2020, 04:19 PM
I don't celebrate TG so I'll be most likely flounder fishing.

baseline bum
11-20-2020, 04:52 PM

I'd be surprised if it isn't a steady march through to a peak around early January.

koriwhat
11-20-2020, 05:38 PM
No travel for Thanksgiving... flying out to Texas for xmas and New Year for the holiday break. Decided not to skimp on money to try to play it as safe as possible, tbh...

to meet with family? or just to vacation?

Reck
11-20-2020, 05:44 PM
Family wants me to travel to Stamford for the usual family get together but I ain't about that. I'm staying put.

I'm not really big on holiday celebrations so COVID is a neat excuse to not go.

RD2191
11-20-2020, 05:46 PM
I'll save a seat for you at Delia's.

koriwhat
11-20-2020, 05:52 PM

mmm tamales... we got one here in satx finally.

RD2191
11-20-2020, 06:07 PM
It was about time. :lol

spurraider21
11-20-2020, 06:10 PM
my parents, sister + bro in law are flying in for the weekend. we've all tested negative in the last week.

not comfortable with the travel aspect but its my parents first time coming out since we moved east. plus its when we're going to spill the beans about wifey's pregnancy

BD24
11-20-2020, 06:15 PM
Wow look at this new version of Joey. You can actually have a human conversation with him. Good for you sport

ElNono
11-20-2020, 06:49 PM
to meet with family? or just to vacation?

Family

You my favorite mojado :tu

kw's crack dealer
11-20-2020, 06:58 PM
Wow look at this new version of Joey. You can actually have a human conversation with him. Good for you sport
I been slowly weanin Joey’s bitch ass off the crack and meth and giving him doses of Valium instead. Bitchass couldn’t even tell what was happening, he was just so eager to get a pill, like a little goddamn puppy. We still make him eat a nigga’s asshole for it, but his little bitchass doesn’t cry as much about it.

koriwhat
11-20-2020, 07:21 PM
Family

hope you have a wonderful time with them and enjoy christmas and the new yr bud. :tu

Blake
11-20-2020, 07:39 PM

The chicken cheese....

Spurtacular
11-20-2020, 07:56 PM

Old version will come back. :tu

RD2191
11-20-2020, 08:11 PM
Family

You my favorite mojado :tu
:sombrero:

ElNono
11-20-2020, 08:23 PM
hope you have a wonderful time with them and enjoy christmas and the new yr bud. :tu

thank you brother, hope you do too :tu

Reck
11-20-2020, 10:07 PM
Old version will come back. :tu

It hurts you that people are willing to change and not be an indefinite loser like you, doesn’t it derp?

pgardn
11-20-2020, 10:37 PM
I don't celebrate TG so I'll be most likely flounder fishing.

If the State of Texas would completely outlaw gigging in all months and treat flounder as a gamefish you might actually catch them often throughout the year. November would be fantastic for actually FISHING for flounder.

And yep I have gigged them and its fun, but its time to stop. the airboats with the super long gigs are killing it. If we had dirty water like Houston we would be catching flounder like they do all year, especially in the fall.

pgardn
11-20-2020, 10:39 PM

Tamales at Thanksgiving/Christmas is so wonderful.
Great time for eats.

Joseph Kony
11-20-2020, 11:06 PM
Gonna be staying home with the wife, eat like a king, get my dick sucked, and smoke up tbh :tu

koriwhat
11-20-2020, 11:23 PM
If the State of Texas would completely outlaw gigging in all months and treat flounder as a gamefish you might actually catch them often throughout the year. November would be fantastic for actually FISHING for flounder.

And yep I have gigged them and its fun, but its time to stop. the airboats with the super long gigs are killing it. If we had dirty water like Houston we would be catching flounder like they do all year, especially in the fall.

i have a buddy out in portA that gigs quite a bit. i didn't realize it's that big of a thing. interesting.

Tamales at Thanksgiving/Christmas is so wonderful.
Great time for eats.

indeed pg. i'm not a fan of turkey so some tamales are perfect! hope you have a great thanksgivings bud.

Gonna be staying home with the wife, eat like a king, get my dick sucked, and smoke up tbh :tu

sounds like a great thanksgivings to me. :tu

DMC
11-20-2020, 11:29 PM

I've been catching them just fine.

Spurminator
11-26-2020, 04:50 PM
Grandpa legitimately surprised to see that they played the national anthem before the Cowboys game and nobody knelt. His steady diet of Fox Business had somehow given him the idea that the NFL had cancelled the anthem before games so he hasn't watched a game in several years.

ChumpDumper
11-26-2020, 04:52 PM
We're eating Chinese and catching up on Fargo. Plenty to be thankful for.

Splits
11-26-2020, 04:57 PM
my parents, sister + bro in law are flying in for the weekend. we've all tested negative in the last week.

not comfortable with the travel aspect but its my parents first time coming out since we moved east. plus its when we're going to spill the beans about wifey's pregnancy

qtpOYovryl0

tholdren
11-26-2020, 05:36 PM
We're eating Chinese and catching up on Fargo. Plenty to be thankful for.

Beahahahaahaahahaahahaahaaaahahauauzushshs

What a vax man

ChumpDumper
11-26-2020, 05:37 PM
Beahahahaahaahahaahahaahaaaahahauauzushshs

What a vax manHow's Dubai at 2:30AM?

tholdren
11-26-2020, 05:37 PM

What a bum

TimDunkem
11-28-2020, 10:49 PM
^SAWM snowflake mad ChumpDump dumped on him in March