PDA

View Full Version : NY AG and Manhattan DA subpoena Trump org in criminal and civil probes

djohn2oo8
11-21-2020, 10:52 AM

djohn2oo8
11-21-2020, 10:55 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SizzlingWhoppingAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

TimDunkem
11-21-2020, 11:05 AM
Sadly Trump, Ivanka and all other members of the Trump crime family will never spend a day behind bars.

djohn2oo8
11-21-2020, 11:07 AM
Sadly Trump, Ivanka and all other members of the Trump crime family will never spend a day behind bars.
Incorrect, sir.

boutons_deux
11-21-2020, 11:09 AM

TimDunkem
11-21-2020, 11:11 AM
Incorrect, sir.

I hope so, but I won't hold my breath. :lol

clambake
11-21-2020, 11:28 AM
Oh, tick tock

Reck
11-21-2020, 11:38 AM
Welcome back Ivanka and Jared. :lol

BD24
11-21-2020, 12:33 PM
Nothing substantial will come of this tbh.

maybe some fines at most. None of them will actually serve any jail time my man.

Joseph Kony
11-21-2020, 12:34 PM
tick tock

FrostKing
11-21-2020, 12:39 PM
https://i.ibb.co/LZ8dyGw/3000.jpg

:lol

Good luck with that boys

TSA
11-21-2020, 07:55 PM
Incorrect, sir.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SizzlingWhoppingAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

You already owe me 2 grand, you want to go double or nothing on Trump, Trump Jr, Ivanka and Kushner never seeing a day behind bars?

Spurtacular
11-21-2020, 08:03 PM
All these chumpettes that don't care about the Biden crime family going to run with this nothing burger.

:lol You pathological twats. :lmao :rollin

baseline bum
11-21-2020, 08:03 PM

It would be funny to see a bunch of Kyle Shittenhouses come try to break the Dear Leader and his daughterwife out though.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2020, 08:05 PM
All these chumpettes that don't care about the Biden crime family going to run with this nothing burger.

:lol You pathological twats. :lmao :rollinDid they find a ninth laptop?

coyotes_geek
11-21-2020, 08:24 PM
Let's all start practicing our shocked expressions for when we find out at some point down the road that a bunch of lawyers who racked up a bunch of billable hours on campaign donors' nickel working on election fraud lawsuits that went nowhere end up representing members of the Trump clan pro-bono.

ducks
11-21-2020, 09:05 PM
See no money In New York crimes going up
Attack a republican
Yep

Ef-man
11-21-2020, 09:08 PM
See no money In New York crimes going up
Attack a republican
Yep

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEhmI1Y4GlCPczg1W/giphy.gif

Chris
11-21-2020, 09:11 PM
safe space thread :lol

DMX7
11-21-2020, 11:55 PM

Not good for Ivanka if NYT is correct on deductions

boutons_deux
11-22-2020, 05:32 AM
"some say" Trash resigns (because he was cheated by Biden in many swing states), Pres Pence blanket pardons Trump and his family, Trash skips the Biden inauguration.

No doubt while still President, Trash will pardon 100s of criminals of outrageous crimes because Repugs are tough on law-and-order and NatSec (9/11)

ducks
11-22-2020, 10:47 AM
New York City shootings in October surge 120% year over year

But let’s go after the president !

ducks
11-22-2020, 10:49 AM
"some say" Trash resigns (because he was cheated by Biden in many swing states), Pres Pence blanket pardons Trump and his family, Trash skips the Biden inauguration.

No doubt while still President, Trash will pardon 100s of criminals of outrageous crimes because Repugs are tough on law-and-order and NatSec (9/11)
44 pardon the most

spurraider21
11-22-2020, 10:51 AM
44 pardon the most
How many of his own buddies did he pardon?

ducks
11-22-2020, 10:53 AM
How many of his own buddies did he pardon?

Go to DuckDuckGo and type it in

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 10:54 AM
Not good for Ivanka if NYT is correct on deductions

Consulting is a legitimate business expense. Nothing in the tax code says you can't pay it to a family member.

Obviously Ivanka paid her state and federal income tax or they would be screaming about that.

New yorks corporate income tax is 8.5%. If they disallow the deduction Trump pays less than $70.000 plus interest and there is no crime.

Nothingburger

Ef-man
11-22-2020, 10:55 AM
US covid case surge over 12 million cases and over 250k deaths but presidents continues to go golfing!

Sure, makes sense why idiots love him.

spurraider21
11-22-2020, 10:59 AM
Go to DuckDuckGo and type it in
You don’t know

Ef-man
11-22-2020, 11:07 AM
Consulting is a legitimate business expense. Nothing in the tax code says you can't pay it to a family member.

Obviously Ivanka paid her state and federal income tax or they would be screaming about that.

New yorks corporate income tax is 8.5%. If they disallow the deduction Trump pays less than $70.000 plus interest and there is no crime.

Nothingburger

NY AG is working to show that Trump has a history of tax/financial criminal activity related his shady business practices (e.g., values of property for loan and tax purposes, stiffing people on contracts). Add that Ivanka was already an employee for trump and then gets consulting money. Without proof of what she did to earn extra money, this would show court a pattern of criminal activity (RICO) that could lead to major civil penalties/forfeitures plus time in jail.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 11:17 AM
NY AG is working to show that Trump has a history of tax/financial criminal activity related his shady business practices (e.g., values of property for loan and tax purposes, stiffing people on contracts). Add that Ivanka was already an employee for trump and then gets consulting money. Without proof of what she did to earn extra money, this would show court a pattern of criminal activity (RICO) that could lead to major civil penalties/forfeitures plus time in jail.

No one has ever gone to jail for having a deduction disallowed. Civil penalties and fines, but no jail time.

As for the property value thing. Everybody does it. I own multiple properties and hire professionals every year to fight my tax appraisals. They would all sell for more than the county appraisal. Putting that real value (or what you think the real value is) on your financial statement is not a crime. The bank is well within its right to do its own property appraisal.

Will Hunting
11-22-2020, 11:36 AM
As for the property value thing. Everybody does it. I own multiple properties and hire professionals every year to fight my tax appraisals.
Good luck explaining that on here. People don't seem to understand there's nothing illegal about hiring appraisers/consultants to fight with municipalities about taxable value and that everyone who's ever invested in real estate does it. You'd be stupid not to.

Paying Ivanka bullshit consulting fees to evade taxes isn't something he's going to jail over either. It's illegal and it's tax fraud but it's not something so bad that makes it so a good lawyer can't prevent jail time.

DMC
11-22-2020, 11:39 AM
US covid case surge over 12 million cases and over 250k deaths but presidents continues to go golfing!

Sure, makes sense why idiots love him.

7.5m have recovered.

450K die every year from self inflicted illnesses yet the POTUS plays golf.

DMC
11-22-2020, 11:41 AM
No one has ever gone to jail for having a deduction disallowed. Civil penalties and fines, but no jail time.

As for the property value thing. Everybody does it. I own multiple properties and hire professionals every year to fight my tax appraisals. They would all sell for more than the county appraisal. Putting that real value (or what you think the real value is) on your financial statement is not a crime. The bank is well within its right to do its own property appraisal.

But you're an evil white businessman.

DMC
11-22-2020, 11:43 AM

Barbershop expertise

hater
11-22-2020, 11:43 AM
7.5m have recovered.

200 billion ants die a year

Yay! Lets keep throwing irrelevant statistics :lol

DMC
11-22-2020, 11:45 AM
200 billion ants die a year

Yay! Lets keep throwing irrelevant statistics :lol

So you think the POTUS can solve the COVID crisis if he just leaves the golf course? Or are you one of those "optics" retards who is more concerned with appearance than results?

Ef-man
11-22-2020, 11:56 AM
Barbershop expertise

https://www.bidary.tk/wp-content/uploads/6MlxV4/open-fortune-cookie-with-blank-message-stock-photography.jpg

boutons_deux
11-22-2020, 12:01 PM
Ivanka was already an employee,

then they dumped $10Ks more on her for "consulting".

IRS violation.

ChumpDumper
11-22-2020, 12:06 PM
7.5m have recovered.

Barbershop expertise

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 01:16 PM
Ivanka was already an employee,

then they dumped $10Ks more on her for "consulting".

IRS violation.

Not necessarily. The payment was to a company she was part owner of. It is always possible the company did legitimate work.

Ef-man
11-22-2020, 01:29 PM
Not necessarily. The payment was to a company she was part owner of. It is always possible the company did legitimate work.

A trump doing legitimate work.

NY AG will go for RICO charges and trump will plead to lesser charges and stiff penalties. Especially since he owes lots of money and protracted litigation is not in his favor.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 01:39 PM
A trump doing legitimate work.

NY AG will go for RICO charges and trump will plead to lesser charges and stiff penalties. Especially since he owes lots of money and protracted litigation is not in his favor.

:lmao

RICO

Nope.

Bogie
11-22-2020, 01:45 PM

RICO

Nope.

it’s shocking to see you defend trump. Shocking.

you’d think someone as anti trump, as you claim to be, would not even care if they go to jail.

yet here you are.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 01:48 PM

you’d think someone as anti trump, as you claim to be, would not even care if they go to jail.

yet here you are.

I'm not defending Trump.

I am replying to you idiots claiming stupid shit like states pursuing RICO claims.

Spurs Homer
11-22-2020, 01:49 PM

sure

as long as ALL documents and affidavits MATCH

he is clear...

once the prosecutors discover discrepancies and they sift through the documents the court orders released

then prosecutors can refer the criminality they find to criminal prosecutors

but keep defending the criminal- you complicit piece of shit

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 01:49 PM

yet here you are.

And they arent going to jail for tax deductions being disallowed.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 01:51 PM
sure

as long as ALL documents and affidavits MATCH

he is clear...

once the prosecutors discover discrepancies and they sift through the documents the court orders released

then prosecutors can refer the criminality they find to criminal prosecutors

but keep defending the criminal- you complicit piece of shit

State attorneys can't use RICO dumbass. RICO is exclusive to the US Attorney General.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 01:52 PM
Only stupid people think Trump or family are going to jail.

FrostKing
11-22-2020, 01:57 PM
https://i.ibb.co/FKPj02C/20201122-105707.jpg

Bogie
11-22-2020, 02:00 PM

I'm not defending Trump.

I am replying to you idiots claiming stupid shit like states pursuing RICO claims.

why would you care about this, though?

you claim to be happy he lost. He’s still the face of the party you’re blindly loyal too. Is that it? Is it a reflex?

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 02:08 PM
I replied because he was making stupid, ignorant claims. Go play with your kiddie darts jeffrie and leave the adults alone.

hater
11-22-2020, 02:13 PM
So you think the POTUS can solve the COVID crisis if he just leaves the golf course? Or are you one of those "optics" retards who is more concerned with appearance than results?

He could have started with not telling Americans to inject disinfectant on themselves tbqh :lmao

Only a complete retard would not see how obviously shitty Trumps respense to the virus. :lmao imagine having to ask for explanations as to why Trump is so shitty with the virus :lol wow

Bogie
11-22-2020, 02:15 PM
I replied because he was making stupid, ignorant claims. Go play with your kiddie darts jeffrie and leave the adults alone.

it’s hysterical that you think you have adult conversations on here.

you’re a parrot who has proven to have a remedial level of economic understanding.

your socialization is so inept, you lose your temper like a child when you have your own words and thoughts thrown back at you

It’s just funny that you try to pretend you somehow don’t support everything Donald trump is. I guess you relate to inheriting all your success part.

but do tell us all again how much you hate trump, while you defend him. It would seem to be more logical to hope he goes away so you don’t have to be confronted with your dishonesty. Instead, you’re here defending Trump.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 02:22 PM

Little Jeffrey sure gets triggered easily.

Telling you idiots Trump and family aren't going to jail over tax deductions is simply stating reality, not defending Trump.

FrostKing
11-22-2020, 02:39 PM
He could have started with not telling Americans to inject disinfectant on themselves tbqh :lmao

Only a complete retard would not see how obviously shitty Trumps respense to the virus. :lmao imagine having to ask for explanations as to why Trump is so shitty with the virus :lol wow
Link to Trump telling people to do it?

Spurs Homer
11-22-2020, 02:41 PM
State attorneys can't use RICO dumbass. RICO is exclusive to the US Attorney General.

i never mentioned RICO

but since you brought it up

I DID- say that - uncovered CRIMES could be and will be REFERRED

to criminal prosecutors who can prosecute criminal offenses.

Bogie
11-22-2020, 03:21 PM

Little Jeffrey sure gets triggered easily.

Telling you idiots Trump and family aren't going to jail over tax deductions is simply stating reality, not defending Trump.

triggered like spending multiple posts defending someone you claim to not support? For no real reason? Then getting mad when people attack the person you have claimed repeatedly you don’t support?

You mean like that?

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 03:24 PM
Little Jeffrey is building imaginary straw men again. Pathetic, but predictable.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 03:33 PM
i never mentioned RICO

but since you brought it up

I DID- say that - uncovered CRIMES could be and will be REFERRED

to criminal prosecutors who can prosecute criminal offenses.

Biden has already said he isn't going after Trump when he leaves office.

DMX7
11-22-2020, 03:35 PM

No, he said he wouldn't tell the Justice Department to go after him. He didn't say he would stop them it from going after him independently...

Bogie
11-22-2020, 03:45 PM

just because you try to use words you obviously don’t understand the meaning to, doesn’t mean they’re accurate.

did you, or did you not, make multiple claims that you didn’t like trump? (even though we all know better)

Since you don’t like him, why would you spend multiple posts trying to defend his actions? Why would you be concerned if he went to jail?

so there’s no straw man, you just show your ass again. Then get mad when you get your own words thrown back in your face.

you’re not a very secure in yourself. If you were you wouldn’t need to constantly try to impress a bunch of complete strangers.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 03:48 PM
just because you try to use words you obviously don’t understand the meaning to, doesn’t mean they’re accurate.

did you, or did you not, make multiple claims that you didn’t like trump? (even though we all know better)

Since you don’t like him, why would you spend multiple posts trying to defend his actions? Why would you be concerned if he went to jail?

so there’s no straw man, you just show your ass again. Then get mad when you get your own words thrown back in your face.

you’re not a very secure in yourself. If you were you wouldn’t need to constantly try to impress a bunch of complete strangers.

Show me the posts DEFENDING Trump. I'm simply saying he and his family aren't going to jail over tax return deductions. That is civil, not criminal. You seem to be the one with reading problems, Little Jeffrey.

Bogie
11-22-2020, 04:00 PM
Show me the posts DEFENDING Trump. I'm simply saying he and his family aren't going to jail over tax return deductions. That is civil, not criminal. You seem to be the one with reading problems, Little Jeffrey.

why are you concerned about it? Why would you care if Trump gets nailed?

He’s the face of the party you blindly follow? If you don't want to have to face what a terrible person that makes you, you should want him to no longer represent you.

this is literally you choosing to defend someone that you supposedly don’t, and you have no idea what New York has on trump. Yet you’re here defending him, post after post.

it’s always funny to watch you get all mad when you fail at another argument. You better go buy an island to tell us all about it.

boutons_deux
11-22-2020, 04:01 PM
No, he said he wouldn't tell the Justice Department to go after him. He didn't say he would stop them it from going after him independently...

DoJ isn't "independent" of the President. AG is chosen by the President, with, I'm sure, plenty of winks and nods

The Dems not pursuing Trash and his mafiya is a gold-plated invitation, closely watched by the Repugs, for the next Repug asshole President to go even further than Trash did, knowing he would unstoppable and unaccountable.

The lawless, anti-American Repugs and their Capitalist paymasters have had a strategy of making USA a permanent, one-party, authoritarian country. They are getting closer every election.

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 04:11 PM
DoJ isn't "independent" of the President. AG is chosen by the President, with, I'm sure, plenty of winks and nods

The Dems not pursuing Trash and his mafiya is a gold-plated invitation, closely watched by the Repugs, for the next Repug asshole President to go even further than Trash did, knowing he would unstoppable and unaccountable.

The lawless, anti-American Repugs and their Capitalist paymasters have had a strategy of making USA a permanent, one-party, authoritarian country. They are getting close every election.

Your paranoia is showing, boots. You need to get off the keyboard and out of the trailer more.

DMX7
11-22-2020, 05:07 PM

I agree. And Trump has to be held accountable. If he is not held accountable for this then it suggest presidents are totally above the law in every way, shape and form.

DMC
11-22-2020, 05:13 PM
it’s hysterical that you think you have adult conversations on here.

you’re a parrot who has proven to have a remedial level of economic understanding.

your socialization is so inept, you lose your temper like a child when you have your own words and thoughts thrown back at you

It’s just funny that you try to pretend you somehow don’t support everything Donald trump is. I guess you relate to inheriting all your success part.

but do tell us all again how much you hate trump, while you defend him. It would seem to be more logical to hope he goes away so you don’t have to be confronted with your dishonesty. Instead, you’re here defending Trump.

Coming from someone who had their account permabanned and all their posts wiped from the site for being an overbearing, pyscho-twat. :lol

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 05:14 PM
I agree. And Trump has to be held accountable. If he is not held accountable for this then it suggest presidents are totally above the law in every way, shape and form.

Just curious what "this" you are referring to. If its the tax deductions there will be fines, interest, etc. But no jail time.

Bogie
11-22-2020, 05:56 PM

Coming from someone who had their account permabanned and all their posts wiped from the site for being an overbearing, pyscho-twat. :lol

Considering this every single thing you have in your life, I’m sure you feel protective of your little fake bubble you have tried to project for yourself.

you think you are some sort of thinker, yet you’re nothing more than another cowardly thought for parrot. You have been exposed and abused on here by a lot of people as your little veneer of false bravado has worn away.

you are the true definition of a loser. A slightly higher functioning spurtacular.

and you calling anyone else “psycho” when you follow people around on a fan board, because you have massive inferiority complex.

same thing I said to spurtacular applies to you. When you lose all your life’s meaning, as more and more people look at you as the pathetic fraud you are, turn that rage inward. Innocent people don’t need to have to suffer because you can’t live with what an intellectual lightweight frightened parrot you truly are

ducks
11-22-2020, 06:27 PM

Do you think the big guy with 10 percent hunter 90 percent ?
Should be held accountable ?

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2020, 06:54 PM
Jeffrey, just go listen to Bieber and play with your kiddie darts.

Bogie
11-22-2020, 07:19 PM
Jeffrey, just go listen to Bieber and play with your kiddie darts.

it’s really sad to think of how frightened and insecure you are.

DMC
11-22-2020, 07:24 PM
Considering this every single thing you have in your life, I’m sure you feel protective of your little fake bubble you have tried to project for yourself.

you think you are some sort of thinker, yet you’re nothing more than another cowardly thought for parrot. You have been exposed and abused on here by a lot of people as your little veneer of false bravado has worn away.

you are the true definition of a loser. A slightly higher functioning spurtacular.

and you calling anyone else “psycho” when you follow people around on a fan board, because you have massive inferiority complex.

same thing I said to spurtacular applies to you. When you lose all your life’s meaning, as more and more people look at you as the pathetic fraud you are, turn that rage inward. Innocent people don’t need to have to suffer because you can’t live with what an intellectual lightweight frightened parrot you truly are
tl;dr