PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS reverses field on COVID restrictions in places of worship

Winehole23
11-26-2020, 12:56 AM
1331833345215520768https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/20a87_4g15.pdf

Winehole23
11-26-2020, 03:22 PM

Blake
11-26-2020, 03:29 PM
Fuckin A this country is so retarded

baseline bum
11-26-2020, 03:46 PM
Gorsuch being the same shitbird Uncle Thomas, Alito, COVID Barrett, and RapeK are. LOL going to the liquor store for 10 minutes being on par with hanging out and singing at church with 100 other fuckheads for hours at a time.

baseline bum
11-26-2020, 03:58 PM
That Gorsuch opinion should completely put to rest the idea that he's anything other than a Republican hack.

BSfromTX
11-26-2020, 03:59 PM
Wow, the world is definitely gonna end

Winehole23
11-26-2020, 03:59 PM
Wow, the world is definitely gonna endsaid no one

baseline bum
11-26-2020, 04:00 PM

Activist judges good when they're Republicans obviously

Blake
11-26-2020, 04:01 PM

People will definitely get sick. Where have you been these past 10 months?

baseline bum
11-26-2020, 04:02 PM
People will definitely get sick. Where have you been these past 10 months?

He has been posting conspiracy theories about COVID here hasn't he?

BSfromTX
11-26-2020, 04:06 PM
Seriously you two are the biggest drama queens in this forum. You are so convinced that the judges on the right are idiots but the ones on the left totally have their shit together. Wake the fuck up

Winehole23
11-26-2020, 04:07 PM
He has been posting conspiracy theories about COVID here hasn't he?More skeptic than outright denier, but that's a distinction without much of a difference.

Blake
11-26-2020, 04:10 PM
Seriously you two are the biggest drama queens in this forum. You are so convinced that the judges on the right are idiots but the ones on the left totally have their shit together. Wake the fuck up

Does BS stand for "both sides" or "bull shit"?

ElNono
11-26-2020, 04:10 PM
Looks like the workaround is to apply the restriction state-wide instead.

Blake
11-26-2020, 04:11 PM

Texas is fucked

baseline bum
11-26-2020, 04:11 PM

Is going to the liquor store for 5 minutes as likely to expose you to COVID as being in close promiximity to 100 fuckheads singing in a church for an extended period?

baseline bum
11-26-2020, 04:13 PM
More skeptic than outright denier, but that's a distinction without much of a difference.

He's foldren without the spamming

Winehole23
11-26-2020, 04:14 PM
Looks like the workaround is to apply the restriction state-wide instead.With facially neutral language and a few tweaks (Gorsuch seems to have a problem with color coding), kinda like Trump did with his Muslim ban.

tholdren
11-26-2020, 05:34 PM
Is going to the liquor store for 5 minutes as likely to expose you to COVID as being in close promiximity to 100 fuckheads singing in a church for an extended period?

Scared of covid ^^^^^^

Millennial_Messiah
11-26-2020, 10:35 PM

yeah, and the GOP are the ones who champion the 10th amendment etc., so they can't do anything about it without being hypocrites.

Winehole23
11-26-2020, 10:55 PM
Addressing the Jewish side of this, Halakhah (https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/halakhah-the-laws-of-jewish-life/) is clear: no mitzvah is worth putting a life in danger. (pikuah nefesh)

My wife works at a Reform temple, they started working remotely and doing services online before there were any public restrictions.

The preservation of human life takes precedence over all the other commandments in Judaism. The Talmud emphasizes this principle by citing the verse fromLeviticus [18:5] (https://www.sefaria.org/Leviticus.18.5?lang=he-en&utm_source=myjewishlearning.com&utm_medium=sefaria_linker): “You shall therefore keep my statutes…which if a man do, he shall live by them.” The rabbis add: “That he shall live by them, and not that he shall die by them.” (Babylonian Talmud,Yoma 85b (https://www.sefaria.org/Yoma.85b?lang=he-en&utm_source=myjewishlearning.com&utm_medium=sefaria_linker))

When life is involved, all Sabbath laws may be suspended to safeguard the health of the individual, the principle being pikkuah nefesh doheh Shabbat–[rescuing a] life in danger takes precedence over the Sabbath.
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/saving-a-life-pikuach-nefesh/

DMC
11-26-2020, 11:21 PM
it is what it is

Th'Pusher
11-26-2020, 11:30 PM
it is what it is

Low value

Winehole23
11-26-2020, 11:58 PM
Low valueContributes approximately zero news/current events content to this forum and routinely ducks topical conversation to snap towels and bite ankles.

Low value indeed.

Spurtacular
11-26-2020, 11:59 PM
1331833345215520768https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/20a87_4g15.pdf

:tu

DMC
11-27-2020, 12:15 AM
Contributes approximately zero news/current events content to this forum and routinely ducks topical conversation to snap towels and bite ankles.

Low value indeed.

That's a harsh thing to say about TP.

Blake
11-27-2020, 12:22 AM
Contributes approximately zero news/current events content to this forum and routinely ducks topical conversation to snap towels and bite ankles.

Low value indeed.

No he contributed that chart that one time.

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 12:24 AM
That's a harsh thing to say about TP.Try it on, see how it fits.

rmt
11-27-2020, 01:23 AM
How is this any different from those PEACEFUL protests no one on the left complains about? If people want to protest or go to church, it should be their choice.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2020, 01:53 AM
SOCTUS conservatives want churchgoers to die.

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 02:44 AM
How is this any different from those PEACEFUL protests no one on the left complains about? If people want to protest or go to church, it should be their choice.People who protest face consequences for breaking the law, why should it be different for anyone else?

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 04:05 AM
sidebar: SCOTUS reform

Don't Pack the Court. Regularize Appointments.

The basic idea is this: The President appoints a new Justice in every odd-numbered year. Congress creates two en banc courts: The first is an en banc court for deciding cases under the Court's original jurisdiction, consisting of all the active Justices. The second is an en banc court for deciding cases under the Court's appellate jurisdiction, consisting of the nine Justices most junior in service.

The more senior Justices retain life tenure and their salaries, and the Chief Justice remains the administrative head of the Judicial Branch of government. The more senior Justices remain on the Court to hear cases Justices involving the Court's original jurisdiction, to pinch-hit when a junior Justice is recused from the appellate en banc panel, to consider the mountain of petitions for certiorari the Court receives every year, and to hear cases on the federal courts of appeals. The precedent (https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/5/299.html) for requiring Justices to "ride circuit (https://www.fjc.gov/history/timeline/circuit-riding)"-- to hear cases in the lower federal courts-- goes back to the country's founding. The number of Justices deciding Supreme Court appeals always remains nine, but the composition of the appellate en banc panel changes every two years like clockwork.

Note that because the proposal simply creates two different en banc panels for original and appellate jurisdiction, and allocates duties of circuit riding, it is completely consistent with the commissions of existing Supreme Court Justices. Thus, it can be applied to existing Justices as well as to new ones. One might insist that this proposal does "pack" the court with respect to original jurisdiction, but for the most important cases, involving appellate jurisdiction, the number of Justices does not increase.

What does this approach mean in practice? Suppose we begin the new system in 2023. The most senior Justice, Clarence Thomas, would no longer regularly be on the appellate en banc panel as soon as the Senate confirmed the first new appointment. Two years later, in 2025, it would be Justice Stephen Breyer's turn, followed by Chief Justice John Roberts (who would remain administrative head of the federal judiciary), Justice Samuel Alito, Justice Sonia Sototmayor, Justice Elena Kagan, and so on.

There are no surprises. The date when a Justice leaves the appellate panel is fully predictable. There are always nine Justices to decide every appeal, and the Court is never short-handed as it was for a year after Justice Scalia's death. If a Justice dies or retires in the interim, we stock the vacancy from the pool of senior Justices, in reverse order of seniority, until the next regular appointment is made. There would be nothing that politicians could do to game the system, as Senator Mitch McConnell did in 2016.

In the new system, politicians no longer have incentives to nominate very young judges, because Justices' most important decisions will occur in their first 18 years of service. So if politicians want to influence the composition of the Court, the best way is to keep winning presidential elections. Each president gets two appointments, no more and no less. No president is shut out like Jimmy Carter. No president gets a windfall, like Warren Harding or Donald Trump.

The point of this system is to lower the stakes of judicial appointments, and to take egregious forms of constitutional hardball off the table. Politicians can still fight hard for judicial appointments. But the new rules would make it less likely that they will engage in constitutional hardball that will undermine confidence in our system of justice. If politicians of both parties understand that they are guaranteed two appointments every time their party wins the White House, and that the other party cannot gain any greater advantage, they are more likely to accept a system that promises stability and predictability.
https://balkin.blogspot.com/2020/10/dont-pack-court-regularize-appointments.html

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 04:22 AM

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 06:16 AM
Deep background: the Yellow Fever pandemic of 1793

The mayor Matthew Clarkson (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Clarkson_(mayor)) organized the city's response to the epidemic. Most of the Common Council members fled, along with 20,000 other residents. People who did not leave Philadelphia before the second week in September could leave the city only with great difficulty, and they faced road blocks, patrols, inspections and quarantines.

As the death toll in the city rose, officials in neighboring communities and major port cities such as New York and Baltimore (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore) established quarantines for refugees and goods from Philadelphia. New York established a "Committee appointed to prevent the spreading and introduction of infectious diseases in this city", which set up citizen patrols to monitor entry to the city. Stage coaches from Philadelphia were not allowed in many cities. Havre de Grace, Maryland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havre_de_Grace,_Maryland), for example, tried to prevent people from Philadelphia from crossing the Susquehanna River (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susquehanna_River) to Marylandhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1793_Philadelphia_yellow_fever_epidemic

boutons_deux
11-27-2020, 07:42 AM
Catholic freak cult member ACB enabling weaponization of "free expression".

We ain't seen nothing, yet.

The fucked up Constitution is now a Road To Hell.

Also SCOTUS signals to Freedumbers that it approves personal rights as the first, supreme right, as a sociopathic bludgeon, before any, if any, social responsibility.

"I, John-Galt-wannabe, got my rights and I will FUCK YOU OVER (and your rights) with them."

Social responsibility for the common good, any love and respect for fellow humans, for the general welfare is predatory, USSR collectivist communism.

Goddamn, Capitalism as religion is as irrational, as fucking crazy, as inhumane as nominal religion.

Blake
11-27-2020, 08:28 AM
How is this any different from those PEACEFUL protests no one on the left complains about? If people want to protest or go to church, it should be their choice.

Because protesting outdoors is the same exact thing as sitting inside.

tholdren
11-27-2020, 08:34 AM
People who protest face consequences for breaking the law, why should it be different for anyone else?

No they don't. And its not different. If you are scared, don't go. People don't have to live in fear like you

ChumpDumper
11-27-2020, 10:02 AM
https://advanced.jhu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/genevieve-briand-300x200.jpg

DMC
11-27-2020, 10:04 AM
Try it on, see how it fits.

You're still reeling from Jussie.

Will Hunting
11-27-2020, 10:11 AM
Gorsuch being the same shitbird Uncle Thomas, Alito, COVID Barrett, and RapeK are. LOL going to the liquor store for 10 minutes being on par with hanging out and singing at church with 100 other fuckheads for hours at a time.
Yeah, that Gorsuch opinion was vintage Fedsoc intellectual dishonesty a la Citizens United and Shelby County v. Holder.

I was wrong about him being the swing vote, I think Kavanaugh will be. 5-4 decisions will basically depend on whether Roberts can convince Kavanaugh to make it so the Roberts Court isn't remembered as a 21st century version of the Lochner Era.

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 10:14 AM
Yeah, that Gorsuch opinion was vintage Fedsoc intellectual dishonesty a la Citizens United and Shelby County v. Holder.

I was wrong about him being the swing vote, I think Kavanaugh will be. 5-4 decisions will basically depend on whether Roberts can convince Kavanaugh to make it so the Roberts Court isn't remembered as a 21st century version of the Lochner Era.

I think they at least should have put an age limit, maybe 60 or 65

Will Hunting
11-27-2020, 10:20 AM
An age limit on what, SCOTUS justices? If so I agree but 60-65 is way too low. Maybe 75 or 80, but I want a SCOTUS justice to be someone with decades of experience as a lawyer and/or judge.

IMO it should be 18 year terms, with each president getting a nomination in the 1st and 3rd year of a term, and with said nomination requiring no senate confirmation. If a justice steps down/dies before his/her term is over, some kind of special election for who gets to serve out the remainder of that justice's term.

Blake
11-27-2020, 10:24 AM

Term limit maybe. Lol that you think 65 is old

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 10:28 AM
An age limit on what, SCOTUS justices? If so I agree but 60-65 is way too low. Maybe 75 or 80, but I want a SCOTUS justice to be someone with decades of experience as a lawyer and/or judge.

IMO it should be 18 year terms, with each president getting a nomination in the 1st and 3rd year of a term, and with said nomination requiring no senate confirmation. If a justice steps down/dies before his/her term is over, some kind of special election for who gets to serve out the remainder of that justice's term.

No

Age limit on in-person church

Especially in the era of zoom/skype/webex church seminars

Blake
11-27-2020, 10:32 AM
No

:lol church age limits

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 10:33 AM
:lol church age limits

Only until covid pandemic is fully resolved.

Blake
11-27-2020, 10:35 AM
Only until covid pandemic is fully resolved.

I'm not sure if you've heard, but anyone of any age can get covid

DMC
11-27-2020, 10:35 AM
No

Oh yeah, age based religious discrimination would never be overturned by SCOTUS.

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure if you've heard, but anyone of any age can get covid
Get covid? Yes. Die of covid? Unlikely. For instance? Hundreds of pro athletes (20-45) have contracted it with a zero percent mortality rate.

Oh yeah, age based religious discrimination would never be overturned by SCOTUS.

Right, but I'm just saying for practical reasons even if unrealistic.

Will Hunting
11-27-2020, 10:37 AM
No

There’s no constitutionally plausible way that could work.

boutons_deux
11-27-2020, 10:38 AM
ACB enables weaponization of "free expression". This ruling is only the beginning.

In their perverse Christian/Capitalist thinking, there is no love, compassion, consideration, solidarity with their fellow human beings.

God wants us to get and spread The Trump-Made Pandemic. "It is written ..."

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 10:47 AM
There’s no constitutionally plausible way that could work.

then why not just do zoom/skype/webex live church seminars until the end of covid tbh? It only makes sense and all my religious millennial friends have been using it since April. And they're all conservative/Trump voters.

Will Hunting
11-27-2020, 10:49 AM
then why not just do zoom/skype/webex live church seminars until the end of covid tbh? It only makes sense and all my religious millennial friends have been using it since April. And they're all conservative/Trump voters.
Because SCOTUS just ruled that limiting in person Church gatherings in unconstitutional. Do you not know what this thread is about?

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 10:49 AM
No they don't. And its not different. It's the same.

If you are scared, don't go. People don't have to live in fear like youProjection. I work out in the public Monday thru Friday.

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 10:53 AM
Because SCOTUS just ruled that limiting in person Church gatherings in unconstitutional. Do you not know what this thread is about?

Well, I disagree with that ruling. I know the 1st amendment grants freedom of religion, but I don't think that directly or implicitly extends to in-person church meetings especially in the middle of a pandemic and the time of year when viruses are stronger vs. weaker in the summertime.

tholdren
11-27-2020, 10:53 AM
It's the same.

Projection. I work out in the public Monday thru Friday.

And you lived

Will Hunting
11-27-2020, 10:56 AM
Well, I disagree with that ruling. I know the 1st amendment grants freedom of religion, but I don't think that directly or implicitly extends to in-person church meetings especially in the middle of a pandemic and the time of year when viruses are stronger vs. weaker in the summertime.
I agree. It's not my political party that wants to grossly expand the meaning of the 1st amendment.

Dirks_Finale
11-27-2020, 11:00 AM
CJ Roberts breaks liberal again...what a surprise, said no one, ever.

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 11:09 AM
You're still reeling from Jussie.Reeling from what now?

Being wrong early on about a single case involving a police department that ran a black site for torture and has hoaxed thousands of prosecutions? And has paid out over $750,000,000 in misconduct settlements over the last 16 years?

Hardly. I don't think it's shameful to make a mistake. What's pathological is being right all the time.

Are you ashamed to have been wrong about singling out Chicago -- repeatedly in these pages -- for being an especially dangerous and violent US city?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/investigations/ct-met-chicago-legal-spending-20190912-sky5euto4jbcdenjfi4datpnki-story.html

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 11:14 AM
(DMC cried and cried about "innocent until proven guilty" and procedural fairness to Kavanaugh, I guess that all goes out the window for a black man from Chicago who hasn't been convicted of anything. :lol)

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 11:29 AM
And you livedKnock on wood, I seldom get sick.

(I'm much more concerned about infecting my wife than my own mortality. Taking precautions is about prosociality, protecting other people. It's not all about you and me.)

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 12:48 PM
CJ Roberts breaks liberal again...what a surprise, said no one, ever.

GWB & family have voted Democrat for president 2 cycles in a row. In Texas I believe.

Dirks_Finale
11-27-2020, 02:12 PM
GWB & family have voted Democrat for president 2 cycles in a row. In Texas I believe.

He and his fake conservatives in office during his era all spent lile Democrats. But at least the democrats make a half hearted attempt to pay for all this sh1t . He cuts taxes like an imbecile and continues his spending frenzy(like Iraq), then wonders why the economy fell off a cliff under his watch. Worst POTUS of my lifetime.

Millennial_Messiah
11-27-2020, 02:58 PM
He and his fake conservatives in office during his era all spent lile Democrats. But at least the democrats make a half hearted attempt to pay for all this sh1t . He cuts taxes like an imbecile and continues his spending frenzy(like Iraq), then wonders why the economy fell off a cliff under his watch. Worst POTUS of my lifetime.
Iraq was awful but still only a tenth as bad as 'Nam... can't dig a grave deep enough into the earth for #36 LBJ to account for all the young American blood still on his hands tbh.

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 06:11 PM
Is the Pope anti-Catholic for criticizing Justice Barrett?

boutons_deux
11-27-2020, 06:21 PM
Lots of Catholic Bishops do not support the brain-washing cult of People of Praise

PoP brainwashes as deeply as Scientology

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 09:48 PM
Alito slaps down suit by a Louisiana preacher requesting emergency relief from criminal charges. His church defied COVID-19 attendance limits.

rmt
11-27-2020, 10:26 PM
People who protest face consequences for breaking the law, why should it be different for anyone else?

I thought we had certain rights to protest and practice religion. If you are scared, don't participate - stay home but don't stop others from doing what they have a right to. Seriously, people are paralyzed - afraid to do anything - afraid to dine out (even though they are willing to go through a drive thru or do take out), afraid to invest because it's not the bottom of the market (like where is that?), afraid to send their kids to school even though there's probably similar risk for flu for the kids, afraid to LIVE life.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2020, 10:56 PM
Rube whining.

Winehole23
11-27-2020, 11:01 PM
I thought we had certain rights to protest and pratice religion. Sure, but there's no right to break the law. Protest and going to church aren't get out of jail free cards.

I thought Protestantism was all about having a personal relationship with God, does one really need to go to church for that?

baseline bum
11-28-2020, 01:40 AM
I thought we had certain rights to protest and practice religion. If you are scared, don't participate - stay home but don't stop others from doing what they have a right to. Seriously, people are paralyzed - afraid to do anything - afraid to dine out (even though they are willing to go through a drive thru or do take out), afraid to invest because it's not the bottom of the market (like where is that?), afraid to send their kids to school even though there's probably similar risk for flu for the kids, afraid to LIVE life.

you're such a fucking retard WC

tholdren
11-28-2020, 10:27 AM
Knock on wood, I seldom get sick.

(I'm much more concerned about infecting my wife than my own mortality. Taking precautions is about prosociality, protecting other people. It's not all about you and me.)

Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha hah

tholdren
11-28-2020, 10:28 AM
Knock on wood, I seldom get sick.

Bwahhagagaggagagahahahagahhagagagagagaghahahahahah ahahahahajhahahahahahahahahahajhajahajajajahajhaha gaGAgajajakakakakkauagabajaiaaugabajaiauagabanmaah aabbamaoahanamakiagabanojagavakahabah

Protecting people

Gsusudijfndjdjejdidjdiqiiejsbsbsbdhjdksjsjsjsjsjej jrjdjdbdbsbnanabvsvsvvegejejej

You aren't doing that.

Lolololooloolooolooolkkolloool

You the real hero

Bwhahshshsjsjsjajjajauagagsueuejgddgeusuhshdgsg

Winehole23
11-28-2020, 10:40 AM
Bwahhagagaggagagahahahagahhagagagagagaghahahahahah ahahahahajhahahahahahahahahahajhajahajajajahajhaha gaGAgajajakakakakkauagabajaiaaugabajaiauagabanmaah aabbamaoahanamakiagabanojagavakahabah

Protecting people

Gsusudijfndjdjejdidjdiqiiejsbsbsbdhjdksjsjsjsjsjej jrjdjdbdbsbnanabvsvsvvegejejej

You aren't doing that.

Lolololooloolooolooolkkolloool

You the real hero

BwhahshshsjsjsjajjajauagagsueuejgddgeusuhshdgsgDo you have someone to talk to? You don't seem well.

rmt
11-28-2020, 03:35 PM
Because protesting outdoors is the same exact thing as sitting inside.

And how is going to a liquor store, Home Depot, Walmart, etc different from church? It's possible to go to church without even touching anything - the doors are open, go in and plant your butt on a pew socially distanced from others. In Walmart, I touch the cart, the stuff or fruit that God knows who has feeled up, the self-check out machine, etc.

baseline bum
11-28-2020, 03:52 PM
And how is going to a liquor store, Home Depot, Walmart, etc different from church? It's possible to go to church without even touching anything - the doors are open, go in and plant your butt on a pew socially distanced from others. In Walmart, I touch the cart, the stuff or fruit that God knows who has feeled up, the self-check out machine, etc.

Do people sing at your liquor store you ignorant fuck? Do you sit there at the liquor store for two hours listening to them sing while the shitheads right next to on both sides, directly in front of you, and directly behind you do too? It's passed mostly through the air moron.

Winehole23
11-28-2020, 03:53 PM
Do people sing at your liquor store you ignorant fuck? Do you sit there for two hours listening to them sing while the shitheads right next to on both sides, directly in front of you, and directly behind you do too? It's passed mostly through the air moron.Blows me away that Gorsuch said the same stupid shit.

TimDunkem
11-28-2020, 03:53 PM
Do people sing at your liquor store you ignorant fuck? Do you sit there at the liquor store for two hours listening to them sing while the shitheads right next to on both sides, directly in front of you, and directly behind you do too? It's passed mostly through the air moron.

Amazing you even had to type this out. Who needs the differences pointed out to them? You almost have to wonder if she's just trolling.

baseline bum
11-28-2020, 03:54 PM
Blows me away that Gorsuch said the same stupid shit.

Not me, Gorsuch doing as expected.

baseline bum
11-28-2020, 03:54 PM
Amazing you even had to type this out. Who needs the differences pointed out to them? You almost have to wonder if she's just trolling.

Someone needs to cut his balls off before he further pollutes the gene pool.

tholdren
11-28-2020, 04:02 PM

You're afraid of covid.

The end

baseline bum
11-28-2020, 04:18 PM
This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

tholdren
11-28-2020, 04:18 PM
You're afraid of covid.

The end

TimDunkem
11-28-2020, 04:24 PM
This message is hidden because f:lollden is on your ignore list.

tholdren
11-28-2020, 06:23 PM
This message is hidden because f:lollden is on your ignore list.

How did you know if you are ignoring me????????

Blake
11-28-2020, 06:25 PM
1 Minute Ago
tholdren
Believe.

This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

tholdren
11-28-2020, 06:40 PM
How did you know if you are ignoring me????????

ElNono
11-28-2020, 06:42 PM
^ wrong

tholdren
11-28-2020, 07:17 PM
Won

ElNono
11-28-2020, 07:23 PM
^ wrong