PDA

View Full Version : _>>>>MELTDOWN<<<<_

mouse
11-09-2005, 08:02 PM
wanna take a break from the BigZax Deadbeat Duff Drama show?

Tune in at 8pm on FOX
see what a Real Meltdown looks like :smokin

http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/images/video_photo.jpg

http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/

http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/images/index-photo.jpg

Leetonidas
11-09-2005, 08:04 PM
I saw this I think. Is that the one with the Jesus loving psycho? She was insane.

Vashner
11-09-2005, 08:04 PM
All she needs to do is write some schlepp about "I went nuts" and it would sell millions (book). Then a pic on the cover of her going nuts...

mouse
11-09-2005, 08:11 PM
when you go to the site click the link under the ugly bitch and see her meltdown preview,

The sad part about this show ? many folks who don't like reality TV will not wtach it and miss out on a really good meltdown, :lmao

The other sad part is I posted this two weeks ago, and then someone else posted this last week , and then FOX lied and showed something else , made us all look bad.

the reason I like this one show? The meltdown is something that we all should not take lighty,and after reading some of the drama that this site has provided us over the last few days? I think this one show will show some of us a sneek peek at whe

n to much is to much :smokin

Looter
11-09-2005, 09:01 PM
meltdown on now!!!

N.Y. Johnny
11-09-2005, 09:02 PM
I saw a clip of this and tivo'd the show to watch the fuss...goddamn this bitch is crazy and looks like your typical fuckin person you'd find waiting in the line at Wal Mart on black Friday

Inbred
11-09-2005, 09:28 PM
here it comes!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow

mouse
11-09-2005, 09:38 PM
10......9..........8.........7..........6......... .5.........4..........3..........

she kinda looks like BigZax in drag :lmao

samikeyp
11-09-2005, 09:42 PM
The wife is watching that...oy!

Faccia di Angelo
11-09-2005, 10:06 PM
my gosh..I'm speechless. I wanted to check this out from all I heard from you guys last week and it was something else. I mean I'm the first person to say I love God but my goodness, good grief this woman was freaking me out. She was taking it to the extreme. I think the Astrologer showed the Christian how to be God-Like. That woman was so sweet and her family was soo sweet. Poor things, they all looked traumatized :lol
Cuckoo.

mouse
11-09-2005, 10:20 PM
^ Good point.

people like her wind up doing more damage than good for folks who would have other wise maybe given God a chance in thier lives,

To be honest I think that lady needs an Exorzium, I just hope I can still get an erection after that show.

PakiDan
11-09-2005, 10:22 PM
^ Good point.

people like her wind up doing more damage than good for folks who would have other wise maybe given God a chance in thier lives,

To be honest I think that lady needs an Exorzium, I just hope I can still get an erection after that show.

Mouse - you haven't been able to get an erection since Welcome Back Kotter...

mouse
11-09-2005, 10:28 PM
maybe I need a rubber hose up my nose :lmao

Faccia di Angelo
11-09-2005, 10:37 PM
^ Good point.

Exactly, thats the same thing my sis and I were discussing. Even if he thought about giving it a slight chance or wanting to learn about it or anyone who might be interested for that matter, after a display like that they might be totally turned off. Probably thinking no way I want to get caught up in that and thats quite sad. They genuinely seemed like good people and for the Mom to split the money the way she did with the well being of the daughters and Margaret in mind without caring what faith they were...good woman.

mouse
11-09-2005, 11:02 PM
You make a great point, back in 1987 there was a family that moved across the street from us at the Menchacca courts, they were really into the Bible,

sometimes the man would yell at us while we would hang out and drink beer, at first it was funny but after about 2 hours it kinda ruined our buzz,

I asked my Dad's girlfriend why they are so into the bible she said they was called fanatics, and that the bib;e talks about them, They had no tv or radio or anything they felt was from Satan, I saw one of them downtown yelling at the folks waiting for the bus, I had no idea the different religions out there that are considered cults, I was told to go find a book about cults, and how Satan can use God to turn people away from going to heaven, I guess If I was to yell at you while you was at work for two hours about how you can only post at SpursTalk as soon as you get off work your liable to post at SR just to spite me,

I remember my dad telling me for years to stay away from pot. I couldn't wait to smoke my first joint,

what I found shocking was when I read the book about Cults? they listed the Catholic religion as one of them :wow

Duff McCartney
11-10-2005, 01:11 AM
I think what I found hilarious was at the end after her tirade about the money being tainted and this and that...she ended up accepting it. Hilarious.

mouse
11-10-2005, 01:16 AM
That was so cool when I saw how she took the cash also.
to bad most veiwers had already change the channel and missed the end of the show :lmao

I want to party with this guy....:smokin

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/duff-toot.jpg

JoeChalupa
11-10-2005, 08:01 AM
meltdowns suck..... :oops

ZStomp
11-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Hey! Duff has been in here lately... :wow

Suns Fan
11-12-2005, 10:44 PM
I owe more than 800.00 dollars and I still post here why can't him?