tlongII
12-01-2020, 11:34 PM
We will win it all. Book it.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-02-2020, 12:05 AM
The Guest Team In the World

timtonymanu
12-02-2020, 12:33 AM
See you at the Olympics. Another season of the Blazers pretending they have a legit shot at the title :lol

lefty
12-02-2020, 01:00 AM
See you at the Olympics. Another season of the Blazers pretending they have a legit shot at the title :lol

NBA fans : teaming up sucks, people should try winning a title with the franchise that drafted them, it’s not supposed to be easy
Also NBA fans : :lol dumbass Lollard staying in Portland

timtonymanu
12-02-2020, 01:03 AM
NBA fans : teaming up sucks, people should try winning a title with the franchise that drafted them, it’s not supposed to be easy
Also NBA fans : :lol dumbass Lollard staying in Portland

I never said he was dumb for staying there. I actually admire how loyal he is to that team but they will never be a title favorite. :lol

lefty
12-02-2020, 07:59 AM
I never said he was dumb for staying there. I actually admire how loyal he is to that team but they will never be a title favorite. :lol

Sorry I didn’t mean you specifically

KobesAchilles
12-02-2020, 03:15 PM
If only CJs bball game is a strong as his twitter game when it comes to the playoffs :lol

Mitch
12-02-2020, 03:35 PM
We will win it all. Book it.

When, Tlong? I mean, in the next 50 years I'm sure Blazers will get a chip but when?

tlongII
12-02-2020, 09:31 PM
When, Tlong? I mean, in the next 50 years I'm sure Blazers will get a chip but when?

2021 baby!

Mitch
12-02-2020, 10:23 PM
2021 baby!

Will Lillard be MVP too?

Bynumite
12-03-2020, 06:26 AM
Now he's claiming bubble play was easier :lol So that's why he went from the WCF in a normal playoff setting to getting backdoor swept in the 1st round in the bubble? :lol

Lollard getting clamped up by Caruso, the plumber :lol

It's amazing how this dude only seems to get a fraction of the hate guys like Harden or even Curry get :lol

lefty
12-03-2020, 07:32 AM
It's amazing how this dude only seems to get a fraction of the hate guys like Harden or even Curry get :lol

:cry cuz loyalty

JamStone
12-03-2020, 11:06 AM
I don’t know why some fans want to hate Dame. Guy is a killer. And he wants to be THE man leading HIS team. Not just loyal, but he wants all the smoke. Just him. He doesn’t want to team up with the Avengers or be part of some Superfriends squad. Shit, I can respect that. Win or lose, it’s admirable. Better than the shit were seeing with other stars. And he’s not best friends with other all stars. He mocks other all stars. I like that shit too.

Comparing him to Harden or Curry or any other superstar including LeBron seems senseless. He doesn’t deserve the hate those guys get because he’s not anything like those other guys. So he talks trash. So he may twitterbeef other players. That don’t make him anything like Harden. Why there’s even a hate comparison with Harden or Curry, I’m not quite sure.

baseline bum
12-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Now he's claiming bubble play was easier :lol So that's why he went from the WCF in a normal playoff setting to getting backdoor swept in the 1st round in the bubble? :lol

Lollard getting clamped up by Caruso, the plumber :lol

No one expects anything out of Lollard

12-03-2020, 11:26 AM
I don’t know why some fans want to hate Dame. Guy is a killer. And he wants to be THE man leading HIS team. Not just loyal, but he wants all the smoke. Just him. He doesn’t want to team up with the Avengers or be part of some Superfriends squad. Shit, I can respect that. Win or lose, it’s admirable. Better than the shit were seeing with other stars. And he’s not best friends with other all stars. He mocks other all stars. I like that shit too.

Comparing him to Harden or Curry or any other superstar including LeBron seems senseless. He doesn’t deserve the hate those guys get because he’s not anything like those other guys. So he talks trash. So he may twitterbeef other players. That don’t make him anything like Harden. Why there’s even a hate comparison with Harden or Curry, I’m not quite sure.
that's t:loldays NBA fans for you tbh

tlongII
12-04-2020, 09:03 PM
Will Lillard be MVP too?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoRBX5KU0AEG-XJ.jpg

Mitch
12-04-2020, 11:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoRBX5KU0AEG-XJ.jpg

See you at playoffs :tu

Rummpd
12-04-2020, 11:37 PM
Both LAL and Blazers fans will be mad when Mavs win the chip. They just need one more piece and Cuban will move mountains to get that.