PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: sign LeBron to an extension

lefty
12-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $85 million maximum contract extension with the franchise, CEO of Klutch Sports, Rich Paul, told
@TheAthleticNBA

lefty
12-02-2020, 01:27 PM
·
27m
LeBron James‘ contract runs through 2023 -- when his son, Bronny, graduates high school and could have option to enter the NBA Draft if the league and NBPA change the high school-to-pro rule.

lefty
12-02-2020, 01:27 PM
But wait, how are they gonna pay Gianus ?

Chucho
12-02-2020, 01:55 PM
He'll need another 90 day roid-cycling session mid-season to carry LA to another *.

You'd think he's trying to top Zombie Kobe as most over rated player in L history, but impossible considering Bron Bron won a title as an alpha at least once.

Bynumite
12-02-2020, 02:13 PM
He'll need another 90 day roid-cycling session mid-season to carry LA to another *.

You'd think he's trying to top Zombie Kobe as most over rated player in L history, but impossible considering Bron Bron won a title as an alpha at least once.

Is that before or after your prediction that the spurs beat the Lakers in a playoff series and AD bails out to Chicago? :lmao

Chucho
12-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Is that before or after your prediction that the spurs beat the Lakers in a playoff series and AD bails out to Chicago? :lmao

Still mad. :lol

Bynumite
12-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Still mad. :lol

Still wrong about the Lakers :lol

Rummpd
12-02-2020, 02:35 PM
LaRoid as shadow president of Fakers and 2nd most valuable player after AD got himself an extension how is that not a surprise? One day his Roids/HCG will wear off and he will fall off of his overhyped current pace.

Chucho
12-02-2020, 02:37 PM
Still wrong about the Lakers :lol

Nah, it was accurate.

Kobe killed them dead. You stuck around here for 10 years eating shit. Bron Bron needed 90 days to juice up to win a championship with a diluted pool and shortened season.

LOL 10 years of eating shit to try and "win" a random internet battle on a dying sports board. :lol Bynumite

Mitch
12-02-2020, 03:34 PM
This fucking narrative that lebron wants to play with "bronny" makes me sick because its like all the fake manufactured bullshit that this duderhead and his team of dunderheads have been generating since he got in he league. Sad part is that he has legions of dunderhead in media who perpetuate this propaganda to his Armies of dunerheads who eat it like fucking candy.

Although, its been fun to watch the stupid fake laker fans who post here for 20 years like Mitch (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36270) pick up that Faggy Flag and pridefully march around with it after talking all kinds of shit against it in the Kobestan years. Proves what fake fucking fans they were in the first place.

Is it a coincidence that Kobe kissed a mountain AFTER lebron brought his dunderhead movement to your place?

Thats karma.

Rent Free :lol

Keep catching farts

Robz4000
12-02-2020, 03:47 PM
This fucking narrative that lebron wants to play with "bronny" makes me sick because its like all the fake manufactured bullshit that this duderhead and his team of dunderheads have been generating since he got in he league. Sad part is that he has legions of dunderhead in media who perpetuate this propaganda to his Armies of dunerheads who eat it like fucking candy.

Although, its been fun to watch the stupid fake laker fans who post here for 20 years like Mitch (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36270) pick up that Faggy Flag and pridefully march around with it after talking all kinds of shit against it in the Kobestan years. Proves what fake fucking fans they were in the first place.

Is it a coincidence that Kobe kissed a mountain AFTER lebron brought his dunderhead movement to your place?

Thats karma.

:lol

KobesAchilles
12-02-2020, 03:56 PM
I'm all for paying 38 year olds 43 million a year :lol

Bynumite
12-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Wrong in every way, shape or form and still running his mouth like an idiot, after the Lakeshow made him look like the clown that he is :lmao

With our season lost, it's time to focus that disappointment-anger on Laker fans since they getting shine.

Best scenarios, in order, that would make this the best season possible:

1. BronBron blows a knee out (or Davis, or Both, but hopefully at least Bron since he'll be there next year), and the whole ship sinks, just like last season. Brow bolts. That'd be sweet.

2. This is the least likely, but Spurs get into the POs, match up with LAL and bounce them in the first round. Brow bolts. Super sweet.

3. Most likely scenario: Lakers run into Clips. Kawhi is the premier playoff performer of the era, they probably sweep the LAL. Brow bolts. Safe bet. Not as exciting as the other scenarios, but getting shamed out of town is ok.

4. Possible scenario: Lakers get to the Finals. Go up 2-0. Drop 4 straight with no excuses/injuries. Brow bolts. Lakers head back to the basement, LeBron ponders retirement. The pain and heartache of almost ringing again and being relevant again to going right back to the shithouse is something no fanbase in sports deserves more. Cowboy fans are numb at this point.

Chucho
12-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Wrong in every way, shape or form and still running his mouth like an idiot, after the Lakeshow made him look like the clown that he is :lmao

:lol still mad.

10 years cellar dwelling and keeping one specific post in mind :lol

Yeah, you're totally winning. :lol

Bynumite
12-02-2020, 04:55 PM
:lol still mad.

10 years cellar dwelling and keeping one specific post in mind :lol

Yeah, you're totally winning. :lol

Why would i be mad? Lakers rang and made you look like an idiot in the process. Love to see it :lol

Chucho
12-02-2020, 04:56 PM

A guy at the same age did something that takes actual physical stamina and ability with no ability to demand a break because he can't hack it. Dude had testicular cancer and still won multiple championships.

Sure, he loaded himself with steroids, but that's what LeBron is doing, except he needs 90 days down time to be effective...just after you removed half the pool of competition.

Chucho
12-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Why would i be mad? Lakers rang and made you look like an idiot in the process. Love to see it :lol

:lol you waited 10 years to have one moment

:lol no one cares.

:lol still mad

Bynumite
12-02-2020, 04:59 PM

Lakers will repeat this season :lol

You'll never see your team ring again in your lifetime :lol

Enjoy the basement, clown :lol

Chucho
12-02-2020, 04:59 PM
You're still digging yourself out from under that decade's pile of dung that accumulated over a decade to get someone who hurt you on a dying basketball form you attempt to troll on :lol

Bynumite
12-02-2020, 05:01 PM
You're still digging yourself out from under that decade's pile of dung that accumulated over a decade to get someone who hurt you on a dying basketball form you attempt to troll on :lol

Lakers will repeat this season :lol

You'll never see your team ring again in your lifetime :lol

Enjoy the basement, clown :lol

Bynumite
12-02-2020, 05:09 PM

You obviously care, judging by the amount of times you wished for the Lakers downfall on a dying forum and posted walls of text, trying and failing to predict the Lakers demise :lmao

johnnymoore
12-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Lakers poised to go back2back for the 4th time in 32 years.

lefty
12-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Lakers poised to go back2back for the 4th time in 32 years.
3peat imo

LkrFan
12-03-2020, 01:13 PM

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $85 million maximum contract extension with the franchise, CEO of Klutch Sports, Rich Paul, told
@TheAthleticNBA

https://twitter.com/dribblecity/status/1334541316366225414?s=19

:wow

LkrFan
12-03-2020, 01:14 PM

Forgot about det :lol

Mitch
12-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Forgot about det :lol

What's up, Ricardomento? Where can I get some good oaxaca cheese in LA?

LkrFan
12-03-2020, 07:13 PM
What's up, Ricardomento? Where can I get some good oaxaca cheese in LA?

Gotta wait until after The Rona. Sorry bruh :lol

Mitch
12-03-2020, 07:47 PM

Gotta wait until after The Rona. Sorry bruh :lol

You can't keep all the secrets from the gringo, I'll get you something from Gallo Giro hombre

Robz4000
12-03-2020, 08:36 PM

Gotta pray to steal another team's talent cuz y'all sure as hell can't draft your own.

LkrFan
12-03-2020, 08:54 PM
You can't keep all the secrets from the gringo, I'll get you something from Gallo Giro hombre

My bad mi amigo :lol

LkrFan
12-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Gotta pray to steal another team's talent cuz y'all sure as hell can't draft your own.

:cry

Robz4000
12-03-2020, 08:59 PM
:cry

You know it to be true Jorge.

Dirks_Finale
12-03-2020, 09:56 PM

And Magic already sending cat calls to Luka.

Deplorable human beings, tbh.

DC23
12-03-2020, 09:59 PM
Meanwhile Harden turns down 2 year $100 million in a state with no state income taxes...

LkrFan
12-04-2020, 12:08 PM
You know it to be true Jorge.

Millennial_Messiah
12-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Mahomes highest paid player not LeBitch even after LeBitch just signed a new contract, :lmao

Rummpd
12-05-2020, 08:02 AM
Mahomes highest paid player not LeBitch even after LeBitch just signed a new contract, :lmao

That is ok Mahomes has the potential to be a real GOAT rather than a fraud like James - wake me when the kid had 6 finals losses.

FrostKing
12-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Who?

NBA needs to develop a global star again. Been too long. League is suffering.

Millennial_Messiah
12-05-2020, 01:59 PM
That is ok Mahomes has the potential to be a real GOAT rather than a fraud like James - wake me when the kid had 6 finals losses.

should have been 7 but Gay Allen raked Manu on the arm. People say Manu would have split the free throws forcing a 2OT but I don't. I believe he would have made both. Alas. The refs swallowed their whistles for that one but not for the Dirk play in '06 where he actually made the shot with a lesser amount of arm contact. Spurs got the ass-end of the zebra whistle far more often than not in the Duncan era and still won 5. That's a hell of an accomplishment.

Mahomes will be ultimately the Jordan of the NFL. Brady has too many SB losses and other failures in his prime IMO. But his longevity is definitely something to be behold. Brady is more like Duncan or Kareem.

Millennial_Messiah
12-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre = Dirk tbh

daslicer
12-05-2020, 03:07 PM
And Magic already sending cat calls to Luka.

Deplorable human beings, tbh.

Luka will most likely sign an extension so you will have him until at least 2025. I think most likely he will be a Mav for life. Foreigners tend to stay with their teams unless they are not getting paid.

daslicer
12-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre = Dirk tbh

Cam Newton = Russell Westbrook

daslicer
12-05-2020, 03:09 PM

Not sure it Tatum can make the jump to being an MVP caliber player in the mold of Lebron,Durant,Kawhi, etc. Just saying this because the Lakers need to steal an MVP level player to remain contenders.

LkrFan
12-05-2020, 03:37 PM
Not sure it Tatum can make the jump to being an MVP caliber player in the mold of Lebron,Durant,Kawhi, etc. Just saying this because the Lakers need to steal an MVP level player to remain contenders.

Spurs stole Jim from Boston. THANKS! :lol

koriwhat
12-05-2020, 06:37 PM

That's insane but in the grand scheme of things Lebron is the face of the NBA in this era and he brings in plenty of money in merchandise and ticket sales. It's a crazy amount for 2 yrs and especially for a 38 yr old but it's a symbiotic relationship in the end anyhow.

daslicer
12-05-2020, 07:03 PM
That's insane but in the grand scheme of things Lebron is the face of the NBA in this era and he brings in plenty of money in merchandise and ticket sales. It's a crazy amount for 2 yrs and especially for a 38 yr old but it's a symbiotic relationship in the end anyhow.

Agreed. He gave them a title which the Lakers desperately needed to re brand themselves as a top notch organization after being a clown show for 10 years. He also got them Davis. To me this is just the trade off he's getting for resurrecting the Lakers organization from the dead.

koriwhat
12-05-2020, 07:09 PM
Agreed. He gave them a title which the Lakers desperately needed to re brand themselves as a top notch organization after being a clown show for 10 years. He also got them Davis. To me this is just the trade off he's getting for resurrecting the Lakers organization from the dead.

No doubt about it bud. :tu

Kawhitstorm
12-05-2020, 09:44 PM

Tatum is Paul George 2.0

daslicer
12-05-2020, 09:59 PM

Spurs stole Jim from Boston. THANKS! :lol

No Spurs just sucked that year due to injuries that took out their whole entire starting lineup. I don't know why you are offended about the Lakers stealing superstars. That's just how the Lakers have always operated from the time they stole Wilt,Kareem,Shaq, and even Magic through ripping off the Jazz to trade their unprotected pick that turned out to be Magic.

Millennial_Messiah
12-05-2020, 10:23 PM
Cam Newton = Russell Westbrook
Steve Nash = Dan Marino

Stockton is second place there, but without Malone he could have been a nobody like Rubio, who knows. Nash won close to sixty games with shitty rosters.

Dirks_Finale
12-06-2020, 12:31 AM
Luka will most likely sign an extension so you will have him until at least 2025. I think most likely he will be a Mav for life. Foreigners tend to stay with their teams unless they are not getting paid.

I don't know, his hero/influence growing up was Lebron, who switches teams like he changes underwear.

But I hope you are right.

LkrFan
12-06-2020, 01:03 PM
No Spurs just sucked that year due to injuries that took out their whole entire starting lineup. I don't know why you are offended about the Lakers stealing superstars. That's just how the Lakers have always operated from the time they stole Wilt,Kareem,Shaq, and even Magic through ripping off the Jazz to trade their unprotected pick that turned out to be Magic.

Not offended in the least. Lakers don't develop players unless they already have HOF talent.

They poach superstars. Been doing it for decades. I'm good with it. :toast

My guess is Ben Simmons gets "tired of Doc Rivers" around the time Bron's new extension is up. ;)

daslicer
12-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Not offended in the least. Lakers don't develop players unless they already have HOF talent.

They poach superstars. Been doing it for decades. I'm good with it. :toast

My guess is Ben Simmons gets "tired of Doc Rivers" around the time Bron's new extension is up. ;)

Ben Simmons seems like the easiest target. Ben is very Hollywood and I sense he really wants to be in LA. If the Sixers don't win a title in the next few years I see him gone once he's a FA.

LkrFan
08-15-2021, 03:09 PM
Interesting tweet
https://twitter.com/Ralph_MasonJr/status/1426997169194618880?s=19

;)

Rummpd
08-20-2021, 09:51 AM
LeRoid may not even be best player on Fakers and he is at least 4th since Luka also far better.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32051548/lebron-james-reacts-amassing-zero-votes-nba-best-player-offseason-survey