PDA

View Full Version : Where's Mouse when you need him?

Mavs<Spurs
11-09-2005, 11:10 PM
I think I smell a rat, because Mouse is nowhere to be found.
The silence of his post is deafening.
Alice has a 2-2 record. Yeah, they're the team to beat.

:lol

Mavs<Spurs
11-09-2005, 11:14 PM
For that matter, the ArtestFactor is nowhere to be found after the Pacers barely squeaked out a win at home against a Shaqless Heat team?

:fro

Solid D
11-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Dirk went out with back spasms, so Dallas wasn't the same.

Mavs<Spurs
11-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Dirk went out with back spasms, so Dallas wasn't the same.

didn't know that.

When will he be back?

Did he play any of the game? If so, how much?

Missed your play by play, but we played so sorry that it's probably just as well.

moose
11-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Who's Mouse?

TheWriter
11-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Who's Mouse?

You.

Mavs<Spurs
11-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Who's Mouse?

Tell your buddy, Mouse, that we're looking for him.

It's too bad that he had to get bad karma by coming in trolling here, spitting lies around here, riling everybody up like he did. Serves him right when he comes in here like a punk. He did that, got bad karma and now they lost their best 7 foot perimeter player who can't play with his back to the basket. Well, at least you all have another tall perimeter player who has no post game at all.

If there is ever a run on 7 foot perimeter players who think that they are shooting guards and have no post game at all, you all are all set.

:blah :blah

Dan Rather
11-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Mouse getting OWNED! Priceless :lmao

mugatu
11-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Mouse will only talk smack for games that mean something, playoff games, and Spurs vs Maverick games.

Solid D
11-09-2005, 11:47 PM
didn't know that.

When will he be back?

Did he play any of the game? If so, how much?

Missed your play by play, but we played so sorry that it's probably just as well.

Sorry, working tonight. DVR'd it.

I think Dirk went out toward the end of the 2nd qtr.. You'll probably have to check for update tomorrow on status.

Solid D
11-09-2005, 11:49 PM
When Dirk falls down, he makes no noise because...

http://www.charmin.com/en_us/images/prod_ultra_pack_over.gif

milkyway21
11-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Dirk injured.

well, that's bad. too bad :cry

we know how teams gone through when their star player is out. and how the fans feel just like when Duncan injured his ankle in Detroit, that feeling was awful.

hope it's not serious. and he'll be ready when we play Dallas again. I want revenge :D

Mavs<Spurs
11-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Mouse will only talk smack for games that mean something, playoff games, and Spurs vs Maverick games.

You mean regular season games. Alice doesn't have a very good history in the playoffs because they don't play good d, have 2 too many 7 foot jump shooters and have no post player.

Now, Alice is 2-2, .500. He can't talk about the playoffs since they stink it up in the playoffs. They aren't exactly golden in the regular season either.
SA is 4-1.

Most important: Spurs 3 championships Mouse's Alice 0 championships!

Has Alice picked out a good pond, got all their rod and reel gear, their baits and boats ready. Because they're going fishing and probably sooner rather than later in the playoffs.

milkyway21
11-10-2005, 12:17 AM
For that matter, the ArtestFactor is nowhere to be found after the Pacers barely squeaked out a win at home against a Shaqless Heat team?

:froi didn't watch the game but according to news it was not Artest who won them the game for Indiana but because SJax hounded Wade all night and made it the W possible....

:rolleyes

Suns Fan
11-10-2005, 12:20 AM
trust me he is still talking shit , I saw him at MavTalk.

milkyway21
11-10-2005, 12:39 AM
D-Day in DALLAS

Mavs' defense improved, but still has holes
Charley Rosen / FOXSports.com
Posted: 2 minutes ago

During the 21st century, the Mavericks have never had any trouble scoring.

In 2000-01, they were the fourth-rated point-making team in the league, then first from 2002-04 to third-best last season. No wonder, since their lineup of big-time scorers over that span included the likes of Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Michael Finley, Nick Van Exel, Jerry Stackhouse, Jason Terry and Juwan Howard.
Charley Rosen will start the 2005-06 NBA season by taking an in-depth look at every team once.

Too bad the Mavs' defense has always been their downfall. In the past five seasons, their average placement among the NBA's defenses — determined by points yielded per game — has been 21st

At the beginning of his initial full season in the Mavericks' command seat, Avery Johnson has vowed to improve the effectiveness of his team's defense — and after four games, there has been some slight improvement. Going into Wednesday's visit to Philadelphia, Dallas' defense was ranked 14th while their offense was 12th.

So, even though Dallas was outscored by the Sixers 112-97, here's what Johnson's new-look defense looked like.

Jason Terry
Any defensive schemes designed for the Sixers starts with trying to do stifle Allen Iverson. Accordingly, Jason Terry regularly pressured him starting 20-feet or so beyond the time line.

Perhaps this tactic significantly contributed to a rather lackadaisical game by Iverson (8-for-21, 25 points), who didn't rouse himself until the issue was decided midway through the fourth quarter. However, Terry repeatedly failed to throw a hand at Iverson's jumpers and opted to go under most screen/rolls (S/R) that were presented for A.I.'s use. Also, Terry was passive on weak-side picks and showed quickness and energy only when rotating into the lane.

Overall, Terry's straight-up man-to-man defense was basically sound. But when asked to deal with screens of any kind, and with weak- to strong-side cuts, Terry was routinely abused.

As ever, Nowitzki would rather swipe at the ball than move his feet to assume a contain position. When he did rotate to the ball, he showed quick hands, but frequently ventured too far in help situations and couldn't get back to his man in time to prevent a wide open shot. In defense of one revealing fast break, Nowitzki was caught with his back to the ball and ended up fouling Iverson with his butt. Nowitzki paid the price for his faulty defense by picking up several quick fouls.

This guy plays defense like a maitre'd in a fancy restaurant showing a customer the way to his table.

The Maverick's all but forfeited their chance to win the game when Nowitzki suffered a lower back strain near the end of the second quarter and was out for the duration.

Josh Howard
An impatient defender who can't wait to jump and block shots, Howard also made terrible decisions in several switch situations and showed absolutely no defensive presence.

Doug Christie
He still has quick hands. Reaching into the passing lane for an early steal. Making a terrific switch in the fourth quarter that forced a turnover. Blocking Andre Iguodala's shot in a one-on-one fast-break.

Too bad the rest of his body has slowed considerably. Leaning forward to bother Iguodala's dribble, then not straightening up at all to challenge the forthcoming jump shot. Getting scorched on two successive plays by Kyle Korver — on a head fake, then on a down-screen.

For Christie, playing even adequate defense is a long, lost memory.

Erick Dampier
After a slow start, Dampier played some surprisingly effective defense, rotating with speed and precision to stymie a backdoor cut and then to jam Iverson on a baseline drive. But Dampier played his best defense when Dallas showed a 2-3 zone — coming up with a deflected pass and two steals.

Indeed, the Mavs played their zone for only three sequences in the middle of the fourth quarter and, besides Dampier's thievery, gave up a foul to Chris Webber. The two points that Philly scored on these three occasions is well below the league average of 1.1 points scored per possession.

For sure, zone defenses were part and parcel of Don Nelson's game plan, and Johnson wants to be his own man. But …

DeSagana Diop
Wow! This guy lost more than 30 pounds during the off-season and has finally blossomed into a defensive force. He had five blocks in his 10 minutes of daylight and altered several others as well. Diop's only reliable offense consists of dunks, but he's simply got to play more. It's entirely conceivable that Diop could be the centerpiece of the kind of threatening defense Johnson imagines.

Devin Harris
Too young and too fast for his own good. He was wiped out by a quick move made by Iverson into the middle (join the club) and was clever enough to induce a charging foul on Chris Webber — unfortunately, the refs sucked their tooters, and Webber escaped having committed the perfect crime.

The point is that Harris has the tools to play fiendish defense but lacks both experience, as well as the respect from the three blind mice.

Marquis Daniels
Plays OK on the ball. Lost on the weak-side. Is extremely susceptible to leaning too far into the passing lane and letting his man cut back door.

Darrell Armstrong
Only played a few minutes in the fourth quarter, but at age 37, he can still motor. Armstrong applied terrific extended pressure when Kevin Ollie replaced Iverson at the point. Also anticipated a slo-mo drive by Korver and stepped in to draw a charge.

Armstrong can still amp up the Mavs' defense, but there's precious little playing time available behind Terry and Harris. Still, he's the only player on the squad who can keep up with jet-footed runts.

Keith Van Horn
He's a "mistake player" on both ends of the court, but his defensive lapses are more noticeable and more costly.

What does he do wrong? Gets lifted off his feet by elementary head fakes. In S/R situations, Van Horn rotates too late, too far or not far enough. Gives up too much room on the perimeter to shooters. Meekly tries to front post-players, then settles into a passive mode. He's a sucker for a brisk jab step, and was repeatedly chumped by Webber, Iguodala and Lee Nailon.

For sure, he's an above-average athlete with above-average skills, but Van Horn's positives are often more than negated by his foolish errors. For example, the value of his 19 points and 13 rebounds against the Sixers was tainted by his five fouls, six turnovers and one silly offensive goal-tending. Van Horn is easily the worst all-around defender on the team.

So what did Johnson try to accomplish with this mixed bag of defenders?

Here's your chance to fire back at Charley Rosen. Got a question or a comment
Subject:

Comment/Question:

Double-team S/Rs and rotate to cover the roller. With exception of Van Horn, Dallas did a passable job here.

Push drivers baseline, then crowd them with rotating bigs. This was the most consistently effective of the Mavs' coordinated defensive maneuvers.

Employ a full-court trap. They attempted this five times and the Sixers cashed in on a pull-up jumper by A.I., an open jumper by Korver, a layup by Nailon and a backcourt foul by Terry. Dallas managed to force a single turnover. Back to the drawing board.

And what about the hard fouls that Johnson was touting as a way to show that the Mavs were serious about playing defense? Nowitzki forcefully grabbed Webber's wrist to prevent an easy lay up — and Webber only converted one of the two resulting free throws. Iverson was knocked head-over-heels as he drove for a layup, but since the fouler (Josh Howard) was backing away and trying to avoid contact, this was purely accidental. Sum total of ONE hard foul.
Johnson must certainly be praised for trying to change the focus of the Mavs' traditional game plan. But on the basis of what they showed in Philadelphia, Dallas' defense remains full of holes.

Mavs<Spurs
11-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Good work MilkyWay21!

Mavs<Spurs
11-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Sorry, working tonight. DVR'd it.

I think Dirk went out toward the end of the 2nd qtr.. You'll probably have to check for update tomorrow on status.

I know how it is man.

Next two games should be better anyways and with your DVR you are hooked up anyways!

Talk to you later.

milkyway21
11-10-2005, 01:08 AM
As ever, Nowitzki would rather swipe at the ball than move his feet to assume a contain position. When he did rotate to the ball, he showed quick hands, but frequently ventured too far in help situations and couldn't get back to his man in time to prevent a wide open shot. In defense of one revealing fast break, Nowitzki was caught with his back to the ball and ended up fouling Iverson with his butt. Nowitzki paid the price for his faulty defense by picking up several quick fouls.

This guy plays defense like a maitre'd in a fancy restaurant showing a customer the way to his table.

I think this is so funny. i'm sad i missed it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

poor AI.

mouse
11-10-2005, 01:39 AM
If your going to get on Mav fans when they lose games in November? then you can't get on them when the celebrate a wins in November.

You guys need to come up with a way so that what took place Saturday does not happen again, instead of trying to use a few games the Mavericks lost to try and ease the sting you still feel from Saturday's ass waxing.

It's ok if Dirk is out we don't really need him until April anyway, You guys need to worry about how hard it's going to be to get past the Rockets as the Mavericks will be waiting for your ass after we sweep the Suns,

I just hope after the Mighty Mavericks win the next five games , I can still find a cheesy Spur fan at this site who still wants to try and run smack on the 2006 NBA Champions.
The Dallas Mavericks

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/del-negro.jpg

Phonzie20
11-10-2005, 01:45 AM
That guy's still around? I remember that tool from last year's Round 1.

I think someone needs a girlfriend!

IceColdBrewski
11-10-2005, 01:57 AM
If your going to get on Mav fans when they lose games in November? then you can't get on them when the celebrate a wins in November.The Dallas Mavericks

If Mavs fans are going to talk shit about wins in November, they'd better be prepared to take shit about losses in November. You fired the first shot. Now you get to bend over and take it.

Let me guess. Here comes the tired old Eagles smack. :lol

milkyway21
11-10-2005, 01:58 AM
It's ok if Dirk is out we don't really need him until April anyway, isn't that's too late for you to catch up for the 8th spot if that happens, mouse?

hey we feel sorry for Dirk,too. we just don't want to waste tear for his recent injury though...

okay, see u next Spurs-Mav game matchup.

:cry

Debbie Downer
11-10-2005, 02:10 AM
I think someone needs a girlfriend!

maybe you would love to fill that void for him?

mouse
11-10-2005, 02:21 AM
If Mavs fans are going to talk shit about wins in November,

stop right there, wins? it was just one game, and it was more than just a win it was an ass waxing that was far beyond what Rodney King felt.

they'd better be prepared to take shit about losses in November.

why get prepared for something that will not happen more than 5 times a month? count the games we play. losing only 5 games is not a bad %

You fired the first shot.

how? I didn't even make this topic. and It was the Igmos at this site that was saying they was going on a 5-0 road game win streak,Besides, I don't have to fire any shots. The Spurs where already dead when they got to Dallas, :lmao

Now you get to bend over and take it.

what have I told you about bringing homo smack to the Spurs forum? can we keep this in the Club like you promised?

Let me guess.
Go right ahead,

Here comes the tired old Eagles smack. :lol

I hate to be the one to break it to you but.....w/o TO ? the Eagles have no more smack , the only smack you will see is when you get get your ass smacked by the Cowboys :lol

milkyway21
11-10-2005, 03:36 AM
I can still find a cheesy Spur fan at this site who still wants to try and run smack on the 2006 NBA Champions.
The Dallas Mavericks

:lmao :lmao

GoSpurs21
11-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Mouse will only talk smack for games that mean something, playoff games, and Spurs vs Maverick games.you call what mouse does smack, its more like jr high taunting that anything close to real adult smack.

Carnie
11-10-2005, 08:21 AM
you call what mouse does smack, its more like jr high taunting that anything close to real adult smack.

:lmao

mouse just got Served!

Rummpd
11-10-2005, 12:17 PM
The 2006 Dallas Mavericks "as champions" - pardon me while I go look up the antidote for that nieve thinking.

SPURS IN 06
11-10-2005, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=mouse]If your going to get on Mav fans when they lose games in November? then you can't get on them when the celebrate a wins in November.

You guys need to come up with a way so that what took place Saturday does not happen again, instead of trying to use a few games the Mavericks lost to try and ease the sting you still feel from Saturday's ass waxing.

It's ok if Dirk is out we don't really need him until April anyway, You guys need to worry about how hard it's going to be to get past the Rockets as the Mavericks will be waiting for your ass after we sweep the Suns,

I just hope after the Mighty Mavericks win the next five games , I can still find a cheesy Spur fan at this site who still wants to try and run smack on the 2006 NBA Champions.
The Dallas Mavericks

Hey :idiot untill your team beat the SPURS in the playoffs all you need to do from now on is :stfu

Mavs<Spurs
11-10-2005, 08:03 PM
stop right there, wins? it was just one game, and it was more than just a win it was an ass waxing that was far beyond what Rodney King felt.

why get prepared for something that will not happen more than 5 times a month? count the games we play. losing only 5 games is not a bad %

how? I didn't even make this topic. and It was the Igmos at this site that was saying they was going on a 5-0 road game win streak,Besides, I don't have to fire any shots. The Spurs where already dead when they got to Dallas, :lmao

what have I told you about bringing homo smack to the Spurs forum? can we keep this in the Club like you promised?

Go right ahead,

I hate to be the one to break it to you but.....w/o TO ? the Eagles have no more smack , the only smack you will see is when you get get your ass smacked by the Cowboys :lol

Mouse, your team is playing 500 ball and has no banners. Now, stand up and take it like a man. On second thought, you can't because you are a mouse.
Of course, you really should choose an invertebrate.

You began this, when you came in spewing lies all over us, and just generally being a little punk.

Now, you are more like a rat caught in a trap.

You have nothing at all. You have no championship banners, the trophy says you aren't her type! She likes us big time. Have you all even made it to the Western Conference Finals?

You didn't have that great a regular season last year, but this year looks worse. If you want, I can tell you where your record this year ranks in the league.

You don't have any D so we call your team Alice.

You have no post game at all. Now, you don't have much in the way of offense either.

By the way, just fyi, we are tied for the second best record in the entire league. (Regular season our record is superior).

We have won 3 championships in the last 7 years, won 2 in the last 3 years, are the nearly universal pick as the favorites to win it all this year and have the highest winning percentage of any US team in a major professional sport in the Tim Duncan era. (Post season- you have no accomplishments and we have 3 championships- no comparison).

Mouse, until you actually win it all, don't come in and try to bow up to us, we'll mark it return to sender. Did I say you could post that!!! Welcome to our block party!

Remember Spurs 3 Alice and Mouse 0!

Got it? Good!

Kori Ellis
11-10-2005, 08:06 PM
When people figure out Mouse is a Spurs fan, they'll be disappointed in all the time they waste responded to him.

Mavs<Spurs
11-10-2005, 08:26 PM
When people figure out Mouse is a Spurs fan, they'll be disappointed in all the time they waste responded to him.

What? Mouse is about as much of a Spurs fan as I am a fan of Alice.

Every post Mouse has posted has been rude, hostile, consisted of unprovoked attacks and was misleading since I have been here. Perhaps a car ran over his dog right before I joined which caused him to suddenly start posting nasty, troll garbage, trashing the Spurs that he is such a great "fan" of. Perhaps prior to that car running over his dog, his posts were uniformly supportive of the Spurs. Based upon what I have read, without having read the prior posts he made (ie before I got here), I feel relatively confident in giving a probability assessment of the truthfulness of the proposition that prior to the above catastrophe, he always posted positive things about the Spurs.

I guess you must know Mouse. If Mouse is such a great "fan" of the Spurs, he has a very funny way of showing it. With friends like these, who needs enemies? If I were you and I read the posts that he has written, I might reserve judgment on whether he was such a great fan regardless of what I thought that I knew about him personally.

What's this about wasting time, Kori?

Did you believe that some of our posts are going to help us win the Nobel prize (not me since apparently mathematicians can't get it)?

Is there some philanthropic good here that takes place in some of our posts that does not take place in others?

I must have missed that part.

I thought that it was all for enjoyment and if I have a desire to post something and it is not vulgar or obscene or absolutely hateful, then it was okay.

I don't post anything that I don't want to. So, apparently I must not be too opposed to it. I don't have any regrets per se about my posts as a waste of time since in some sense I want to waste time in between my studies. I don't grade the way that I spend my leisure time that way. I don't even think of it that way.

Now, are moral judgments being made about my posts, some being more virtuous than others?

:pctoss

Mavs<Spurs
11-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I know what it is: Kori is afraid that the Langoliers will come get me because I wasted time responding to Mouse who is secretly a Spurs fan and for reasons known only to Kori and to Mouse himself, has decided that it would be amusing to pretend to insult the other posters here and the Spurs team and pretend to think that the Mavs are better and that he likes the Mavs better than the Spurs.

Don't worry, Kori. I am watching out for the Langoliers.

Hopefully, they won't get me.

mouse
11-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Nice vent post^ It may get you banned but it was fun to read, I feel like I lost some of my stress reading it. I will say this , you do have one set of Balls :lmao

Now back to the topic,

I was never a Spurs fan, and there is no proof on this planet that I ever was. I would act like a Spurs fan so I could talk smack to JBL on the radio , he was a major laker fan and no one in this tree hugging town would stand up to that turd so I took it upon myself to do this city a favor and I don't mind saying it was a full time Job.

By the time Kori came to San Antonio from Canada she heard me on the radio and just figured I was a Spurs fan, so I don't blame her , she just did not know the whole story,

plus if you know folks from Canada, they are always a day late , it's all that moose head beer. :smokin

but let's forget for a moment who was a fan of who and when, The bottom-Line is the Spurs have not proved this season they are any where near coming up with a way to get past the Mighty Mavericks, The olny hope they have is that the Mavericks by some sort of freak of nature lose to another team in the first round, But you know as well as I do , that is not going to happen this season.

it's kinda funny Spur fans are still stinging from Saturdays game , I can see it in your posts, how many times are you guys going to pull out the 'we have more banners" card? I remember many years you guys would get on laker fans for doing the same thing. maybe Spur fans are upset we have better looking cheerleaders, maybe it drives you nuts knowing we have the best Spur in the history of San Antonio as our coach, Avery Johnson how must you feel knowing the coach of the 2006 NBA Champions (Dallas Mavericks) made the winning basket to put a ring on your finger after 25 long years is now our head coach,

What ever the reason is......

You guys have no excuse for that Coffee Enema your Spurs recived 6 days ago. And until you guys can get over Saturday and move on to the next ass raping you will receive at the hands of Avery Johnson and The Dallas Mavericks?

I suggest you guys lay off the smack talk and use this time to figure out a way to win in 2007 because there will be no repeat this season.....

And that is something you can't blame on BUSH :lmao

http://www.nba.com/media/mavericks/640x480cuban.jpg

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Nice vent post^ It may get you banned but it was fun to read, I feel like I lost some of my stress reading it. I will say this , you do have one set of Balls :lmao

Now back to the topic,

I was never a Spurs fan, and there is no proof on this planet that I ever was. I would act like a Spurs fan so I could talk smack to JBL on the radio , he was a major laker fan and no one in this tree hugging town would stand up to that turd so I took it upon myself to do this city a favor and I don't mind saying it was a full time Job.

By the time Kori came to San Antonio from Canada she heard me on the radio and just figured I was a Spurs fan, so I don't blame her , she just did not know the whole story,

plus if you know folks from Canada, they are always a day late , it's all that moose head beer. :smokin

but let's forget for a moment who was a fan of who and when, The bottom-Line is the Spurs have not proved this season they are any where near coming up with a way to get past the Mighty Mavericks, The olny hope they have is that the Mavericks by some sort of freak of nature lose to another team in the first round, But you know as well as I do , that is not going to happen this season.

it's kinda funny Spur fans are still stinging from Saturdays game , I can see it in your posts, how many times are you guys going to pull out the 'we have more banners" card? I remember many years you guys would get on laker fans for doing the same thing. maybe Spur fans are upset we have better looking cheerleaders, maybe it drives you nuts knowing we have the best Spur in the history of San Antonio as our coach, Avery Johnson how must you feel knowing the coach of the 2006 NBA Champions (Dallas Mavericks) made the winning basket to put a ring on your finger after 25 long years is now our head coach,

What ever the reason is......

You guys have no excuse for that Coffee Enema your Spurs recived 6 days ago. And until you guys can get over Saturday and move on to the next ass raping you will receive at the hands of Avery Johnson and The Dallas Mavericks?

I suggest you guys lay off the smack talk and use this time to figure out a way to win in 2007 because there will be no repeat this season.....

And that is something you can't blame on BUSH :lmao

http://www.nba.com/media/mavericks/640x480cuban.jpg

If the Spurs don't win, it probably is Bush's fault. Yep, that's my position and the position that I have seen advocated by all the Spurs supporters.

Why would she ban me? I said before and I will say it again I think that she does a good job of running this site. I mildly disagree with her and crack a few jokes, but I respect her.

School has started, Mouse. Take your seat and take good notes. I will test you later.

You have no answers, Mouse. You have no rings. You have a .500 record.

You don't know anything about winning a championship the first time around. Until you win the ring, you've got nothing.

He who is putting his armor on should not talk like he who is taking it off- Confucius (paraphrased).

I would guess that you all are exactly in the middle of the pack with your record right now.

The reason why people should think that Alice is good is because you have won 2 games, one of them by one point. You're lucky, you should be 1-3.
Without Dirk, your offense really suffers and we named you Alice for a very simple and obvious reason: you have no d at all.

So, you've never won anything in the past. You have won two games so far, one of them by one point against a Suns team without Amare, Joe Johnson and Q Richardson, have a .500 record and we are supposed to believe that your team is one of the best in the NBA? As I said before, even a broken clock is right twice in a 24 hour time period. Detroit beat us by about 30 in the Finals in game 4. By your theory, they won it all. But they didn't. Hence, your logic is flawed.

Sorry teams have beaten good teams by a lot before.

Sometimes a team will lose one of their best players and their opponents would underestimate them, be complacent and that team would win by a lot. We can find onesided wins by sorry teams against great teams which won a championship before. Those are called counterexamples in logic.

You win 1 game and you draw this conclusion that Alice is better than the Spurs and will advance past them in the playoffs. That is a logical fallacy of hasty generalization.

You must admit the counterexamples are true since they are undisputed facts. Therefore, if you still maintain that because of that one win, therefore Alice is better than the Spurs and will advance further in the playoffs than the Spurs, you have also committed the logical fallacy of special pleading.

Playoffs: Phoenix beat you guys. You should not have escaped the Rockets. We beat Phoenix in 5, winning the first 3 by which time everybody knew the series was over.

If you have not ever shown yourself to be a good team in the past, aren't doing so now, one win at home is supposed to prove that Alice is better than the Spurs and will advance past the Spurs?

Either all or the vast majority of basketball analysts who are not tied to either the Spurs or Alice would disagree with these two propositions. Do you seriously maintain that they are all wrong because you, an admitted Alice fan say so and the only evidence that you can adduce to support your thesis is a single win in the third game of the season at your home court?

In summary, you're going to have to come up with something better than a single win in the third game at your home court to prove your thesis.

Avoid logical fallacies in your arguments: Don't make statements that counterexamples disprove, don't engage in arguments using hasty generalizations, don't engage in special pleading.

Remember: Spurs 3 Alice and Mouse 0. :lol

Rack 'em!!! :elephant

You've been served Mouse. :fro

Kori Ellis
11-11-2005, 12:31 AM
I was never a Spurs fan, and there is no proof on this planet that I ever was.

Video of you cheering, riding on the front of a river boat in the Championship River Parade in 1999?

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 12:34 AM
That's a rat in a trap.

He wiggles, but he can't escape.

Notice, it's only when the cat is away that the mouse will play.
But, the Cat is here. Too bad for the rat.

What's up with your friend Mouse, whom you claim is this giant Spurs fan?
Is he lying when he explained away the evidence you thought proved that he was a Spurs fan?

Kori Ellis
11-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Is he lying when he explained away the evidence you thought proved that he was a Spurs fan?

I won't say he's lying, but I've never lived in Canada :lmao

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Video of you cheering, riding on the front of a river boat in the Championship River Parade in 1999?

Mouse?

Comments?

Please explain:

Is this the bandwagoner, acting hypocritically ?

Or is Kori right and you are lying?

Everybody loves a winner.

Thanks, Kori. I had a test earlier today and a paper the night before explaining my venting. Please do not ban me.

However, now I am vastly amused.

You may be right and I may be completely wrong which has happened more often than you might believe. However, either way, Mouse is going to have trouble showing his face around here. This is going to go around like TPark and his saying.

My Goodness, what a tangled web we weave

Kori Ellis
11-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Why would I ban you?

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 12:44 AM

I am waiting on pins and needles to hear this one.

Mouse, where are you?

Did you cheer for us, riding on the front of a river boat in the Championship River Parades in 2003 or 2005?

Mouse? Mouse? Has anyone seen Mouse?

Comments?

milkyway21
11-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Video of you cheering, riding on the front of a river boat in the Championship River Parade in 1999?...whoooppsssssss!

busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Why would I ban you?

Because of the Langoliers.

Mouse always like to threaten posters that you will ban them.

You had the tenacity to endure through my seemingly endless posts.

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 12:51 AM
...whoooppsssssss!

busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MilkyWay21, I think it's party time

Funny how Mouse has disappeared.

Normally, he's not this shy. Wonder if it has anything to do with him being exposed as a

faker? :oops :oops :oops

[SIZE=4]Oops!

mouse
11-11-2005, 12:53 AM

That was my twin brother :smokin

Just because I wanted to show support for the Spurs first NBA Championship in 25 years does not make me a Spurs fan. I was just doing the right thing by showing up with some folks who asked me and JBL to be part of the parade.

I did not want to be bitter and say no, Just like I was at your house when the Spurs won last seasons NBA Championship. Unlike others in here who think being a fan of a certain team means you need to be an ass hole to others? I have to much class to pull out that ha ha fuck you we won card.

After the Spurs lost to the Dallas Mavericks in game one of the WCFs that year? I came in here to talk NBA not rub it in that your team just got there ass handed to them on national TV

But as you can see from the post above you, I have to deal with many wanabee fans who want a peice of mouse's Mo-Jo on a daily basis,

All that talk and not one good reason why Spurs lost Saturday, At least I give the Spurs props when they win in a fair fashion. But its kinda hard when you have dirty players like Manu using thier knees like a Star Wars Jedi using his sabor.

But at the end it always comes down to the banners and rings, That's when you know a person has nothing to say.

milkyway21
11-11-2005, 12:55 AM
Because of the Langoliers.

Mouse always like to threaten posters that you will ban them.

You had the tenacity to endure through my seemingly endless posts.

:frodon't take mouse seriously, themanurules.

he's just being funny!

he actually gives this forum more life........ :lol

esp. when someone attacks his favorite team-the Spurs opps the Dallas Mavericks, I mean.

Kori Ellis
11-11-2005, 12:55 AM
That was my twin brother :smokin

Just because I wanted to show support for the Spurs first NBA Championship in 25 years does not make me a Spurs fan. I was just doing the right thing by showing up with some folks who asked me and JBL to be part of the parade.

I did not want to be bitter and say no, Just like I was at your house when the Spurs won last seasons NBA Championship. Unlike others in here who think being a fan of a certain team means you need to be an ass hole to others? I have to much class to pull out that ha ha fuck you we won card.

After the Spurs lost to the Dallas Mavericks in game one of the WCFs that year? I came in here to talk NBA not rub it in that your team just got there ass handed to them on national TV

But as you can see from the post above you, I have to deal with many wanabee fans who want a peice of mouse's Mo-Jo on a daily basis,

All that talk and not one good reason why Spurs lost Saturday, At least I give the Spurs props when they win in a fair fashion. But its kinda hard when you have dirty players like Manu using thier knees like a Star Wars Jedi using his sabor.

But at the end it always comes down to the banners and rings, That's when you know a person has nothing to say.

Did you get a new monitor? Or why do you type all the way across like a normal person these days?

mavsfan1000
11-11-2005, 12:59 AM
so you are really a mavs fan or a spurs fan that likes to irritate some fans on this site?

slayermin
11-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Dallas does have the best strip club I have ever been to. All I remember is that it was called Billy Bob's. I was in there for like two or three hours and I never saw the same girl twice.

mavsfan1000
11-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Dallas does has the best strip club I have ever been to. All I remember is that it was called Billy Bob's. I was in there for like two or three hours and I never saw the same girl twice.
Count me in. I'm there. :lmao

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Mouse, did Mark Cuban and Nellie know about this trip?

Did they come and celebrate with you?

Why do I get the feeling that you are being less than candid?

Mouse, are you fibbing?

You have no answers at all to the points I made, but I guess you have got bigger fish to fry with this patent example of

Lying

I would like to see this video of Mouse cheering the Spurs, please Kori!!!

It would make a great addition to this site.

We can include it in our posts to Mouse!!!

Please!!!

I have this strange feeling that Mouse's cheering for the Spurs does not look insincere. If I were on a parade for Alice, oh never mind, don't even need to worry about that or go there.

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 01:09 AM
so you are really a mavs fan or a spurs fan that likes to irritate some fans on this site?

Your "fellow" Mavs fans are calling you out now!!!

Now, both Mavs fans and Spurs fans dislike you!

mouse
11-11-2005, 01:10 AM

go to Mav talk and look at page 300 when I was rooting for the Mavericks when everyone else in Dallas gave up.
you can find topics from 2003, Funny I don't see any topics with me rooting for the Spurs.

You guys forget just because Howard Stern , JT the Brick and Tommy lee come to town durring the Finals does not make them Spur fans, why should it make me one?

But I can see you guys forget how you begged me for my Mo-Jo so you could get past the Sonics, well those days are gone, your team is on it's own this season , so good luck losing in the first round, and have fun on your early fishing trips. AJ and I have a ring to win

Russ
11-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Mouse was a Spurs fan until he could no longer take the annual a**-whipping at the hands of the Lakers in the playoffs. Once he switched to the Mavs, that stopped -- the Spurs beat the Lakers and won the title.

In fact, Mouse was such a Spurs fan that he always claimed, no matter how dire the circumstances, that Pop had a "secret plan" to lead the Spurs to victory. He never lost faith in the Spurs until . . .

Finally it just got too much for him.

We all still remember the old Mouse and can't get too mad at him -- especially since when he switched to the Mavs he put a championship-winning mojo on the Spurs that just keeps on giving.

Suns Fan
11-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Your "fellow" Mavs fans are calling you out now!!!

Now, both Mavs fans and Spurs fans dislike you!

Dan Rather
11-11-2005, 01:13 AM
Mouse was a Spurs fan until he could no longer take the annual a**-whipping at the hands of the Lakers in the playoffs. Once he switched to the Mavs, that stopped -- the Spurs beat the Lakers and won the title.

In fact, Mouse was such a Spurs fan that he always claimed, no matter how dire the circumstances, that Pop had a "secret plan" to lead the Spurs to victory. He never lost faith in the Spurs until . . .

We all still remember the old Mouse and can't get too mad at him -- especially since when he switched to the Mavs he put a championship-winning mojo on the Spurs that just keeps on giving.

Do you have any documents to prove that story?

slayermin
11-11-2005, 01:15 AM

Let the truth be told. :lol

Russ
11-11-2005, 01:18 AM

It's part of the res gestae of Spur fandom. A tale handed down over the years. In other words, we all saw it first-hand. :)

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Mouse,

did you go on this last parade?

Eventually, we'll get to see Mouse worshipping the Spurs !!!

The truth comes out.

That's probably why your arguments are so weak- because you're a Spurs fan!!!

Welcome to the ever growing group of Spurs fans.

You can come out and admit the truth!

If you're a Spurs fan, you're smarter than your posts would indicate.

Glad that you are one of us.

That video and any pictures would be priceless. You do know that the truth is coming out.

Maybe Kori will put it on here for a Christmas present for us!

slayermin
11-11-2005, 01:22 AM
OK. I had to look up res gestae. It means the facts that are admissible in evidence as the surrounding circumstances of the event to be proved.

Does that mean we need more first hand testimonials?

gollum
11-11-2005, 01:24 AM
I mostly just read but I have to say this , ThemanRules guy is has mouse OWNED

The Artest Factor
11-11-2005, 01:26 AM
I'm still around. My team is 3-1, including beating the 59 win Miami Heat twice, once in Miami with Shaq. Their only loss was a fluke 2 point loss vs the 76ers in which they came in way overconfident (as they hsould be) and trailed by 20 with 4 minutes to go in the 3rd.

Pacers > Spurs

mouse
11-11-2005, 01:27 AM
You guys are lucky I am saving what beer I have in the fridge for Friday, and I have to go to bed early to report to probation in the morning, but I will say this,

I hope all you cocky mofos are around Friday when I pull out the smack bat on your ass......

phyzik
11-11-2005, 01:29 AM
As far as Im concerned, Mouse can talk all the trash he wants... in the end we will all know who will be laughing and it will definately not be some idiot who sits on Dirks or Cubans man-pickle.

Victor Newman
11-11-2005, 01:31 AM
I have been reading this topic and allthough mouse is getting his ass handed to him? I still have not seen anyone post why the Spurs will beat the Mavericks next time they play each other,

The Spurs better not face the Mavs in round one , or it's all over for your repeat.
Unless someone here can prove otherwise.

mavsfan1000
11-11-2005, 01:31 AM
I will keep reading but I think mouse is really a mavs fan despite what alot of people think on this site.

Mavs<Spurs
11-11-2005, 01:33 AM

Well, if not, you can always create some fake ones for us!

Ron Jeremy
11-11-2005, 01:34 AM
As far as Im concerned, Mouse can talk all the trash he wants... in the end we will all know who will be laughing and it will definately not be some idiot who sits on Dirks or Cubans man-pickle.

man Pickle :lol

Russ
11-11-2005, 01:35 AM
Slayermin, we need to watch some Spurs games. How's BB doing?

Larry Dallas
11-11-2005, 01:37 AM
I don't think it's right the way some of you treat posters who root for other teams .

and I will report this topic to Kori,

mavsfan1000
11-11-2005, 01:42 AM
I don't think it's right the way some of you treat posters who root for other teams .

and I will report this topic to Kori,

Can we meet at the regle beagle tonight? I am so hungry. :drunk

phyzik
11-11-2005, 01:47 AM
I have been reading this topic and allthough mouse is getting his ass handed to him? I still have not seen anyone post why the Spurs will beat the Mavericks next time they play each other,

The Spurs better not face the Mavs in round one , or it's all over for your repeat.
Unless someone here can prove otherwise.

20 reasons why Alice wont beat Spurs in playoffs.

1. Duncan

2. Parker

3. Manu

4. Bowen (owns Dirk Chokemaster)

5. Finley (pay up bitches)

6. Van Exel (owned)

7. Barry

8. Rasho (hate to admit it)

9. Nazr

10. Barry

11. Dirk the choke master

12. Cuban is the gayest owner ever (metophoricly speaking, realistically thinking :elephant )

13. Even Sean Marks owns most of the Alice starters

14. Who is posting on who's mesage board?

15. Spurs 3, Alice 0

16. Alice consistant 2 round maxers

17. Did I mention Duncan?

18. Mouse predictions favor Spurs

19. Kori or Spursgirl will hook me up with playoff tickets, therefore garunteeing a win. :drunk

20. Spurstalk simply owns any and all Alice message boards

mavsfan1000
11-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Mavtalk is a pretty good site. I wouldn't say spurstalk owns that.

slayermin
11-11-2005, 01:59 AM
Slayermin, we need to watch some Spurs games. How's BB doing?

Definitely. As far as I know, he's doing good. He might answer for himself because he frequents Spurstalk.

phyzik
11-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Mavtalk is a pretty good site. I wouldn't say spurstalk owns that.

I would and I did and its fact :fro

either way, keep it up Mouse, I love reading the replies to your posts. they brighten my day :smokin

milkyway21
11-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Mavtalk is a pretty good site. I wouldn't say spurstalk owns that.i remember one post from a Mavs fan saying Mavtalk sucks.....

that was last yr...i forgot who it was :rolleyes

i can't say if it wasn't true or not, i never visited the site though.

mavsfan1000
11-11-2005, 02:37 AM
I think I said that. :lol

milkyway21
11-11-2005, 03:06 AM
I think I said that. :loli knew it was you, i was just baiting u to admit what u said :lol

BTW, anybody posted this one here before?
interesting debate, huh?

http://www.nba.com/news/tnt_051104.html

Tempest in a TNT Pot

Nov. 5 -- If you're on this page, you know of the folderol between Dallas Mavericks owner and blogger Mark Cuban and TNT analysts Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley.
What? You're haven't been paying attention? Well, NBA.com has. Allow us to help you catch up. Here's the latest:

CUBAN'S NOT 'MAD'
Posted Saturday, Nov. 5, 2005 at 1 p.m. ET
In a Saturday afternoon entry, Cuban only made a passing reference to Kenny and Charles and their "conversation" about ... wait, where did this all begin again? Oh, yeah, Dallas defending the pick-and-roll:

"Im not mad at the TNT team. I actually really like Kenny and Charles. They are good guys. I just dont like the way they do their jobs. Thats my opinion. Thats what blogs are for. To write about whats on my mind."
Is it over? To be revisited on Thursday? Stay tuned.

Oh, by the way, the Mavs' next TNT game is Dec. 1 vs. San Antonio.

KENNY TAKES OFFENSE
Posted Friday, Nov. 4, 2005 at 7:45 p.m. ET
Smith has responded to Cuban's Friday morning entry. The Jet's not happy, but says his brain (the ultimate WiFi) has plenty of computing power:

E-mail photo | Buy photos

Kenny responds to Cuban.
Andrew Bernstein/NBAE/Getty Images

"First, I love Avery Johnson. I don't like him, I love him and I have the utmost respect for the entire coaching staff. However, it wasn't the coaching staff that called us idiots. It was you Mark, you spoke for yourself.
Second, in terms of basketball, I don't think there's anything that Charles and myself haven't seen or heard or haven't been a part of in an NBA basketball game. There is nothing that's been done in the game of basketball that I can't comment on, but I don't think you can say the same.

To use the term 'idiots' was offensive and I took that personally. I think if you put us in a room and we had to describe the game of basketball people would want to hear what I have to say over what you have to say. If you really understood the game, you would realize that coaches and players have always had different philosophies. That's what makes the game great, that people have different philosophies and some work better than others. It doesn't make the Dallas Mavericks philosophy wrong just because I don't agree with it, and it doesn't make us idiots just because we don't agree with you.

I don't need a stat sheet or the Internet to know how a guy shoots or how he plays the game. My brain and eyes are my computer and I log on everyday. "

Thus sayeth the Jet. We're guessing this isn't the end of this.

CUBAN FIRES OFF A LATE MISSIVE

Well, that didn't take long. Cuban watched and didn't waste time responding to Kenny and Charles' comments from Thursday's Inside. Cuban posted this on www.blogmaverick.com Thursday night.

Did you read the blog at all ? It was nice that TNT left out the reference to us tracking our results on defense and going to and away from what was working or not.
CB, get a 2 way with internet access. There is some good info out there that could make you better at what you do. More importantly, when you say people out there that spend their days on computers have no life.. time to step into 2005. When you said that , TNT and the NBAs audience that advertisers covet the most looked at each other and laughed. THen they IMed or TXT messaged their buddy list and called you out again. Get that 2 way CB. It will make it easier to keep in touch with the family and to do your job. You will love it.

And comparing your basketball IQ to mine isnt quite apples to apples given that Im not the coach. Im willing to compare the basketball knowledge of AJ, Del Harris, Joe Prunty and Larry Riley to the two of you anytime. My guess, you guys are on the short end of the stick.

Mark sees your basketball knowledge and raises you four coaches. Can Kenny and Charles beat that hand?

SIR CHARLES AND THE JET SET A PICK-AND-ROLL ON CUBAN

On Thursday's Inside the NBA, Smith and Barkley had a response to Cuban's Wednesday morning blog entry. Watch the video.
In case you need highlights, here they are:

Barkley: "No, but I know [a blog has] got something to do with the internet. You know, I don't use internet. Anybody who can sit around and thumb a keyboard all day just has no life."

Smith "Why do we have to be idiots?"

Barkley: "Well Phoenix does the same thing. I think that any team that switches every pick and roll, it always creates mismatches and destroys your defense. That means their not a good defensive team. And obviously Dallas and Phoenix aren't good defensive teams. It's not personal. You know, I love Mark, but I don't think he should be taking shots here. First of all, I don't want to be a head coach...

Smith: "No, I don't want to be a head coach, because I wouldn't be sitting here if I wanted to be. The other thing I'm saying is, if you know basketball, you know basketball. If you don't know basketball, you don't, it's obvious. And right now it's obvious that there's really nothing that's gone on in a game that these two guys sitting here haven't been part of. (points to himself and Charles). He's won MVP's, All-Star Events. (Ernie interjects with "Olympic Gold medals, twice) I've been a champion, on championship teams, I've been an All-American in HS and college. There's nothing... We're covering the gamut right here, so if there's some idiot around here, it's not sitting in this studio right here."

Barkley: "Hey first of all, I love Mark Cuban. He ain't never gonna know more about basketball than me. I ain't never gonna have as much money as him, I'll never know more about computers, but he'll live to be 1000, and he'll never know more than us two about basketball. If he knew that, he wouldn't have put that little "soft cake" team together."

Chuck, is there any other kind of cake?

ALL IS RIGHT IN MARK CUBAN'S WORLD, EXCEPT KENNY AND CHARLES

E-mail photo | Buy photos

Mark Cuban can't believe what he's hearing from Kenny and Charles.
Rocky Widner/NBAE/Getty Images
On Tuesday night, after the Mavericks scored an exciting 111-108 double-OT comeback win over the Phoenix Suns on the road, Smith and Barkley said that the Mavericks have trouble defending the pick-and-roll. Those comments seemed to temper Cuban's excitement about the victory.
In his Wednesday entry "I love this game," Cuban, exulting over the win, said there was one bummer about the big night:

Only downer of the night was listening to the idiots on TNT after the game. Its not unusual if we win a TNT game for us to turn it on in the locker room and hear what Charles, Kenny and co have to say. They havent gotten any better.
Let me just say this. There is a reason why Kenny and Charles havent gotten head coaching jobs. THere is more to running a team these days then thinking you know what you are talking about. Kenny, if you want to bust on us for switching on the pick and roll, get some stats to back it up. We track conversion rates on everything we do. High pick and roll, elbow pick and roll, whatever, we track it. If its not working Kenny, we adjust. I know that is probably a new concept to you and Charlie B, but thats the NBA of 2006. With all that money you guys make (hey if you are going to talk salaries, lets see how you like it), go out and hire some kids to track what actually happens in a game rather than having TNT bring in kids to go out and get donuts.

Here is a little test. How many deflections did we have last night versus our season average last year. Do you remember what a deflection is guys ? Its a nice indicator of defensive effort.

And rook..I mean Reggie Miller. Remember this rook. Every year TNT brings in the guy who was good, but retired last year, and puts them in that same seat you were sitting in. You may have noticed that they arent there any more. Do something more than just try to be another guy who tries to fit in and trade nonsensical barbs with the boys. Charles has earned the right to be the comedian who has some insights. Kenny wants to be the coach, but wont do the work, so never will be more than a sidekick. Rook, you need to add some value, or in a few weeks we will see someone else sitting in that seat. Maybe Derrick Coleman can come in and give us a Whoop De Damn Do…

But I digress. After listening to some of the idiocy, we just turned it off.

Ouch!

THE ANALYSIS THAT STARTED IT ALL

Whew! What a barnburner to open Premiere Week. Dallas steals one from Phoenix, 111-108 in double overtime on TNT.
Here's what Kenny and Charles had to say about the Mavericks' defense that made Mark Cuban hot under the collar: Watch the video.

mavsfan1000
11-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Has Barkley watched any of Dallas games? He makes his decision on one night of a Dallas that went to 2 overtimes. Of course Dallas will give up 108 points in 58 minutes. I don't understand why Barkley likes to attack Dallas more than any team. He is very bias and it pisses me off.

milkyway21
11-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Has Barkley watched any of Dallas games? He makes his decision on one night of a Dallas that went to 2 overtimes. Of course Dallas will give up 108 points in 58 minutes. I don't understand why Barkley likes to attack Dallas more than any team. He is very bias and it pisses me off.i think so. Did you remember him once saying in the 2003 WC finals "...Dallas is a great team, having a great year, but it's over tonight..."

he was actually hosting the WC game... :angel

i think Barkley likes the Spurs but he bashes Parker too during the 1st rnd, 1st game of the Spurs-Nuggets game in the last playoffs. He even mocked TP for wearing a shirt he didn't like or inapproriate for his standard and for escorting Longoria before the game.

So maybe he says what he thinks is best for the team. It worked for us though. Parker showed up the next game and we had beaten the Nuggets 4 in a row.

Doc Jerome
11-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Mouse is a "tweener". He is caught between the true love of his life (the Spurs) and the woman he just loves to f%$@ ( the Mavs). But he already outed himself to (the Spurs) and family when he proclaimed he's got a new, yet inferior or faux love. He wants to come back but is too embarassed about the foolish decision. It's classic.

Mouse, all you have to do is: Go to center court at the next family gathering (Spurs Home Game) and profess your love in front of the family.
That just might work. :hat

mouse
11-11-2005, 09:00 AM
20 reasons why Alice wont beat Spurs in playoffs.

1. Duncan

2. Parker

3. Manu

4. Bowen (owns Dirk Chokemaster)

5. Finley (pay up bitches)

6. Van Exel (owned)

7. Barry

8. Rasho (hate to admit it)

9. Nazr

10. Barry

11. Dirk the choke master

12. Cuban is the gayest owner ever (metophoricly speaking, realistically thinking :elephant )

13. Even Sean Marks owns most of the Alice starters

14. Who is posting on who's mesage board?

15. Spurs 3, Alice 0

16. Alice consistant 2 round maxers

17. Did I mention Duncan?

18. Mouse predictions favor Spurs

19. Kori or Spursgirl will hook me up with playoff tickets, therefore garunteeing a win. :drunk

20. Spurstalk simply owns any and all Alice message boards

This is not really a bad list, I kinda like it, It's good to have a fantasy type post like this to read to the kids at night before bed time.

It has all the makings of a harry potter , lord of the rings adventure.
But it's Friday morning time to wake up Spur fans and face reality,

This is the list that really counts.

Why the Spurs won't repeat...............

#10 They are soft and soft teams don't have what it takes to defend a title.

#9 They have coach Pop who has never won back to back Championships. and will never win one as long as Rasho is a starter.

#8 When a team like the Spursd are so desperate to start a player like Rasho? then they are in very serious trouble, and teams in trouble don't repeat.

#7 Even though the whole world has a boycott on France? The Spurs have a French man on there team and the whole world knows not to trust the French,

#6 The Spurs owner is to drunk to figure out Finley is a Maverick, and will choke on purpose to sabotage the Spurs chances for a repeat,

#5 The greatest fans in the NBA are the Dallas Maverick fans,

#4 The Dallas Mavericks have the riches owner in the history of the NBA Mark (money bags) Cuban

#3 The greatest player in the history of sports Dirk Zee German is a Dallas Maverick

#2 The greatest NBA coach in the history of Sports , The little General is In charge of the Dallas Mavericks.

#1 The 2006 NBA Champs The Mighty Mighty Dallas Mavericks are not about to let that happen,

Doc Jerome
11-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Oh, and mouse, I almost forgot; some family members prove to be unforgiving, so there is a chance that you may get "whacked".

phyzik
11-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Mouse, which type of troll are you I wonder?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/03/entertainment_lord_of_the_rings_exhibition/img/1.jpg

or

http://www.clubdesmonstres.com/trollhp.jpg

:elephant

mouse
11-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Oh, and mouse, I almost forgot; some family members prove to be unforgiving, so there is a chance that you may get "whacked".

with the money I still owe on child support? they would be doing me a favor.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/0-spurs-meltdown.jpg

JoeChalupa
11-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Meltdowns suck.

milkyway21
11-11-2005, 07:49 PM
This is the list that really counts.
Why the Spurs won't repeat...............

#10 They are soft and soft teams don't have what it takes to defend a title.
...soft teams are teams that nobody praises for its defense. The Spurs are ALWAYS one of THE TOP DEFENSIVE TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE. They have one of the best shotblocker & defender in Tim Duncan. And Tim Duncan is no doubt one of the top rebounder in the league,AND HE DOES NOT USE HIS BUTT TO STOP A PLAYER NAMED AI. :lol

#9 They have coach Pop who has never won back to back Championships. and will never win one as long as Rasho is a starter.
..last year it was "Tim Duncan cannot win a title w/o David Robinson", the Spurs proved you wrong, mouse. Nobody bothered to ask you what u think after we won in June.
Pray for a non-repeat for the Spurs this season, mouse. PRAY HARD coz we'll get back at you in June.

#8 When a team like the Spursd are so desperate to start a player like Rasho? then they are in very serious trouble, and teams in trouble don't repeat.
..why the Mavs are so desperate to start a player like Dampier? You shld have inked ShaQ or J"Neal, or Brad Miller. ohh I forgot, Shaq won't play for losers. Ran out of Cash?

#7 Even though the whole world has a boycott on France? The Spurs have a French man on there team and the whole world knows not to trust the French, ..that NOT nice, mouse.

#6 The Spurs owner is to drunk to figure out Finley is a Maverick, and will choke on purpose to sabotage the Spurs chances for a repeat,

...the owner is loved by the fans and the media. Ever hear of anybody from the media attacking Holt? He respects other people. He does not call other people "idiots".

#2 The greatest NBA coach in the history of Sports , The little General is In charge of the Dallas Mavericks.
...can't even win a series in the playoffs against D'Antoni. Needs improvement there....But, have potential.Too premature & an insult if I'll try to compare him to Pops, so I won't.

and;

Dirk Nowitski the greatest player in the history of Sports? Can't even beat Manu's accomplishments. Can't even win a Euro Championship Gold. :lmao
Great sense of humor, but nice try.

Suns Fan
11-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Rack this man ! :smokin

sorry mouse but you just got SERVED :lmao