PDA

View Full Version : DEMAR DEROZAN CHASES OFF HOME INTRUDER After Man Came Face-To-Face With His Kids

spurstalk123456
12-05-2020, 12:04 PM
https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/05/demar-derozan-home-intruder-restraining-order-kylie-jenner/

jeebus
12-05-2020, 12:10 PM
He finally played some fucking defense.

lefty
12-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Fuck you OP we are not blind

lefty
12-05-2020, 12:26 PM
He finally played some fucking defense. :lol

K...
12-05-2020, 12:33 PM
. According to our sources, the suspect told cops DeRozan's home was not his intended target -- he was trying to get to Kylie Jenner's home but made a mistake..

Not even this rando psycho wants DeRozan, no wonder he opted in

EasyMoney
12-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Some of you are fucking sick. This could have ended in demar getting hurt, or even killed. This suspect could have had covid and yet some of you here are making jokes out of this situation. Shame on some of you and go fuck yourselves.

Leetonidas
12-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Some of you are fucking sick. This could have ended in demar getting hurt, or even killed. This suspect could have had covid and yet some of you here are making jokes out of this situation. Shame on some of you and go fuck yourselves.

Lol. New here?

RD2191
12-05-2020, 02:09 PM

Shut up, faggot. They would've done us all a favor had they offed his worthless ass.

Dverde
12-05-2020, 02:14 PM
He chased the suspect to the 3 point line then turned around and let him go.

RD2191
12-05-2020, 02:18 PM
:lol

hooperflash
12-05-2020, 03:05 PM
WTF this dude wasn't in San Antonio Already?

I heard this was in November, not Dec.

Bballplaya
12-05-2020, 03:14 PM

i agree. Pretty sad some people can be so pathetic.

RC_Drunkford
12-05-2020, 03:15 PM
Don't fuck with somebody from Compton. DeMar might be a choker, but he's far from a pussy in real life.

hooperflash
12-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Why the fuck is this being posted now? Smells like some PR bullshit to me. Fuck this shit. Whom did your "hear" this from. Really

The intruder :(

Collins21
12-05-2020, 03:32 PM
Don't fuck with somebody from Compton. DeMar might be a choker, but he's far from a pussy in real life.

Yeah that's what some of these dudes don't understand. They think that because he chokes in games that he's some pussy but that's far from the truth.

RC_Drunkford
12-05-2020, 04:19 PM
Yeah that's what some of these dudes don't understand. They think that because he chokes in games that he's some pussy but that's far from the truth.

that's cause they keyboard warriors and never been outside

ismael-robert
12-05-2020, 04:25 PM
Why the fuck is this being posted now? Smells like some PR bullshit to me. Fuck this shit. Whom did your "hear" this from. Really

That's funny u get on everyone for not reading or comprehending and it's right in article that it happened in November so nobody (hooperflash) "heard" anything they simply read it

EasyMoney
12-05-2020, 05:23 PM
Shut up, faggot. They would've done us all a favor had they offed his worthless ass.

Its amazing how tough people can act on the internet. Say that shit to Demars face. Unfortunately you wouldn't because you would pass your pants and be calling for your mother to come pick you up. You disgusting waste of a human being.

TDMVPDPOY

wasnt he fighting depression, if he a thug he should be immune to that

wildbill2u
I don't think many intruders plan on going into a place for nefarious purposes like burglary or perversion and expect to find a 6'7" guy that can easily outrun them and beat them to a bloody pulp. Had to be a complete surprise for this prowler. Good for DDR in protecting his home.

Dejounte
12-05-2020, 05:25 PM

It's this kind of stigma that is the problem

Thug or not, we're all humans

Get the fuck out of here with that toxic masculinity

superbigtime
12-05-2020, 06:19 PM
glad he and family are ok

koriwhat
12-05-2020, 06:27 PM
Its amazing how tough people can act on the internet. Say that shit to Demars face. Unfortunately you wouldn't because you would pass your pants and be calling for your mother to come pick you up. You disgusting waste of a human being.

That's most definitely the truth. Demar is a big dude compared to all of us here on ST.

Get the fuck out of here with that toxic masculinity

There's no such thing as toxic masculinity. It's either you're an a-hole or you're not. Masculinity isn't toxic whatsoever.

koriwhat
12-05-2020, 06:27 PM
glad he and family are ok

:tu

Collins21
12-05-2020, 06:43 PM
That's most definitely the truth. Demar is a big dude compared to all of us here on ST.

There's no such thing as toxic masculinity. It's either you're an a-hole or you're not. Masculinity isn't toxic whatsoever.

Yup i hate that term. It's an attack on men for being men.

koriwhat
12-05-2020, 06:44 PM

Exactly!

mookie2001
12-05-2020, 06:46 PM
He needs to get himself a nice 2 bedroom off Wurzbach parkway

ismael-robert
Agree...never thought id hear a guy on spurs talk mention toxic masculinity

Chomag
Scary stuff , I'm glad nothing happened and Dmar and family are all safe. That intruder better learn and recognize how lucky he is still to be alive.

koriwhat
12-05-2020, 06:48 PM
He needs to get himself a nice 2 bedroom off Wurzbach parkway

:lmao :tu

Dejounte
12-05-2020, 08:17 PM

If we are all in agreement that someone who is a "thug" or someone who had a tougher upbringing / environment / culture is NOT criteria for someone to be "immune" to mental illness (depression), then there's no argument here.

Regardless of your gender, culture, upbringing: if you need help, you get help.

If we're not in agreement, then you're all stupid fucks.
koriwhat ismael-robert

Atl Spur
12-05-2020, 08:17 PM

Well said my friend😊

RD2191
12-05-2020, 08:28 PM
:lol 2/10 good effort

timtonymanu
12-05-2020, 09:00 PM
He finally played some fucking defense.

I’m honestly glad he’s okay. Wouldn’t wish death or harm on any of the players. But these posts made me laugh tbh.

RC_Drunkford
12-05-2020, 09:25 PM

spoken like a true white boy

ismael-robert
12-05-2020, 09:38 PM
No I do agree depression can happen to anyone and they should seek help. Just don't like that phrase cause like it was said it's tied to a political movement to feminize men

ECOV
12-05-2020, 09:47 PM
The only thing that's worthless is your 50K post

phxspurfan
12-05-2020, 10:48 PM
https://i.ibb.co/HpLnQ2x/020-F2814-294-B-40-B1-BD4-D-C008657-DF603.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/5BtYsBM/FF054-DED-FE8-E-45-C7-A686-57151375774-A.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/3yK0SN0/09377-B35-0906-41-DF-8-CAE-C97677895-AB6.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/QNZ4P0z/F2670-AB2-F070-4-D1-B-B64-D-31-E4-F1-F3-FFD7.jpg

phxspurfan
12-05-2020, 10:52 PM
the man just wanted some Kylie cosmetics

GAustex
12-05-2020, 11:02 PM
DDR should be commended for not beating the crap or worse out of the dude

Dverde
12-06-2020, 09:56 AM
I hope he gets a better home security system. NBA players are gone during the season and many have multiple home that they leave vacated for months at a time. He’s very fortunate to be home when it happened.

offset formation
12-06-2020, 10:46 AM

Lol. Irony is ironic.

offset formation
12-06-2020, 10:49 AM
No I do agree depression can happen to anyone and they should seek help. Just don't like that phrase cause like it was said it's tied to a political movement to feminize men

And who politicized it exactly? The truth is men can be toxic (as can women). But when you see it, you know it. And denying someone the right to be depressed merely because he grew up in a tough environment is at least a step toward being toxic because it attempts to set a standard by which all men must adhere or you can get demonized as being less than.

Em-City
12-06-2020, 08:39 PM

Bizzare! what part of "addressing toxic masculinity" feminizes men?

lennycooke
12-06-2020, 09:29 PM

Not to make light of the scary incident, but the above poster had me thinking. What would happen to the finances if Demar was killed? I'm sure there is some type of insurance policy that would pay out his salary to his beneficiaries, but what about the Spurs salary cap? Would it free up space? Also, I'm guessing that his salary would not be paid in full.

pad300
12-06-2020, 11:08 PM
DISABLED PLAYER EXCEPTION -- This exception allows a team which is over the cap to replace a disabled player who will be out for the remainder of that season (it can also be granted in the event of a player's death). This exception is granted by the league, based on an application from the team and a determination by an NBA-designated physician or Fitness to Play panel (see question number 62) that the player is substantially more likely than not to be unable to play through the following June 15.

If this exception is granted, the team can acquire one player via free agent signing, trade or waiver claim, to replace the disabled player:

The team may sign a free agent for one season only, for 50% of the disabled player's salary or the amount of the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level exception, whichever is less.
The team may trade for a player in the last season of his contract only (including any option years)2, who is making no more than 50% plus $100,000 of the disabled player's salary, or the amount of the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level exception plus $100,000, whichever is less.
The team may claim a player on waivers who is in the last season of his contract only (including any option years), who is making no more than 50% of the disabled player's salary, or the amount of the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level exception, whichever is less.
Teams can apply for this exception from July 1 through January 15, and cannot apply after January 15. Once granted, the exception expires when a player is acquired, when the disabled player is traded or returns to the team, or on March 10 of that season, whichever comes first. This exception is granted on a season-by-season basis -- if the player also will be out the following season, the team needs to apply for this exception again the following season.

The disabled player must be on the team's roster from the time the team submits its application through the date on which the exception is granted. This exception only can be granted to the team for which the player was playing when his injury or illness was known, or reasonably should have become known. A team cannot trade for an injured player and subsequently apply for a Disabled Player exception for that player.

If a team's application for a disabled player exception is denied, the team must wait 90 days before submitting another request related to the same player, and then only for a new injury or aggravation of the same injury. Whether the application was approved or denied, the team can apply again (including for the same injury) the following season.

If the disabled player comes back sooner than expected he may be activated immediately, and the replacement player is not affected.

Don't confuse the Disabled Player exception with the salary cap relief teams sometimes receive after losing a player to a career-ending injury or death (see question number 61). The Disabled Player exception allows a team to acquire a replacement player. The salary cap relief removes a contract from the team's books.

Also see question number 26 for more information on the availability and use of this exception.

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q25

NASpurs
12-06-2020, 11:27 PM
Not to make light of the scary incident, but the above poster had me thinking. What would happen to the finances if Demar was killed? I'm sure there is some type of insurance policy that would pay out his salary to his beneficiaries, but what about the Spurs salary cap? Would it free up space? Also, I'm guessing that his salary would not be paid in full.

Are you trying to tell us something? Should we call the cops?

Dex
12-06-2020, 11:33 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/FNJjBAaz0mOAg/giphy.gif

ducks
12-07-2020, 01:46 AM

Does he own a gun

pad300
12-07-2020, 09:51 AM
Does he own a gun

The incident was in Cali ducks, I'll let you guess...

DJR210
12-07-2020, 02:54 PM
Too bad DeMar didn't blow his head off

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-07-2020, 04:02 PM
DDR is 6'6" and over 220 pounds of muscle. Our tough keyboard warriors in this place would sh!t their pants if he came after them face to face.