PDA

View Full Version : "Lost it on the way up"

Spurtacular
12-06-2020, 07:25 AM
2:20 Watch rookie Manu tell Kobe to get that sh** out of here!

:lol The announcer says "lost it on the way up."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-wvU3wsecQ

BackHome
12-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Man I miss Manu and Timmy and Tony the thing though that made them great was they were just plain Warriors they wanted to win at all cost non more then Manu and Timmy. They had that Jordan like killer instinct they weren’t going to laugh and play with you during the game they were laser focused on winning the game at all cost.

Who on our team do you all think has that mindset?

widowmaker
12-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Man I miss Manu and Timmy and Tony the thing though that made them great was they were just plain Warriors they wanted to win at all cost non more then Manu and Timmy. They had that Jordan like killer instinct they weren’t going to laugh and play with you during the game they were laser focused on winning the game at all cost.

Who on our team do you all think has that mindset?

None. But then again i don’t see anyone in the league with that mindset all i see is super team after super team Spurs got lucky with those 3.

Mr. Body
12-06-2020, 02:29 PM
Who was doing the call? Sounded a bit like Tom Tolbert but I don't think it was. God, Tom Tolbert fucking sucked.

offset formation
12-06-2020, 02:33 PM
Great Clip,
However, Spergstalk Eyetester are probably think this is a Clip of Derrick White, since he is the designated by the spergstalk sniffers to be the "new, next, just like" Manu Cornerstone of Franchise and UNTOUCHABLE

I pity you.

wildbill2u
12-06-2020, 09:07 PM
Manu was among the very few players I ever saw that had every skill and character trait necessary to be a complete player in the NBA. Jordon was one. Can we name another??

tmtcsc
12-07-2020, 12:52 AM
Manu was among the very few players I ever saw that had every skill and character trait necessary to be a complete player in the NBA. Jordon was one. Can we name another??

Luka

phxspurfan
12-07-2020, 01:40 AM

Dame Dollars

Fireball
12-07-2020, 06:01 AM
Dame Dollars Defense?

blizz
12-07-2020, 07:09 AM

Uh. Scotty Pippen?

DMC
12-07-2020, 08:18 AM
Manu was an irresistible force, Tim was an immoveable object. Tony was a ball hog.

phxspurfan
12-07-2020, 07:18 PM
Defense?

sorry I meant :lol Today's NBA :lol not any era that played defense

r0drig0lac
12-07-2020, 07:35 PM

Larry Bird, Jordan, Duncan

DMC
12-07-2020, 08:20 PM
Anybody read his book, was the context of the "When tony was drafted Tim didn't think he'd win another chip with him as point guard" in jest, or a backhanded kinda way. I think tony said it at his jersey retirement ceremony but how does it read?

Yeah tony was a selfish dude. IMHO he went after brents wife because pop bench him for brent in crunch time against Detroit.
Sociopath? What a great teammate.....
I think he accepted her advances because she was hot and he was a young athlete stuck with the same pussy every night. It's hard to turn that down tbh, he didn't have to go after her.

Fireball
12-08-2020, 05:10 AM
sorry I meant :lol Today's NBA :lol not any era that played defense Touché

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-08-2020, 05:38 AM
Fearless.

stephen jackson
12-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Mike tirico