PDA

View Full Version : Dating sites are STILL terrible for men

Millennial_Messiah
12-10-2020, 07:38 PM
Covid hasn't improved it. I was hoping it would. Damn it. It's still a woman's world out there. :(

Firsthand, 100% accurate proportion of "female" accounts on (non-pay) dating sites/apps.....

Fake/trans/catfish/androgynous/bi/otherwise not an actual, living, breathing, cis female: 25%
Downright putridly ugly/fat: 35%
Mediocre to average looking, with a terrible personality/no personality: 20%
Mediocre to average looking, with an interesting personality: 10%
Attractive at first glance, but dumb as a fucking rock, or with serious medical/other problems that they're hiding up front: 8%
Attractive, smart, total package, won't talk to you unless you're her IDEAL internet match (that means >6'3", older than her, toned, tanned, ultra wealthy (preferably old-rich), basically a hollywood level model man): ~2%

Why do us men even go on dating sites anymore? What's the purpose. It's a fucking sham and a waste of time. :bang

Bynumite
12-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Have you tried sharing your nfl takes with these women? That might help tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
12-10-2020, 08:11 PM

I dated an Eagle fan girl in West Philly (just across the bridge from Center City tbh) when I was there last fall and boy she was glued to the NFL and sports in general, like me. Maliya Ramsey was her name. Super hot, milk chocolate black girl with straightened hair, maybe a year or so younger than me, fine in all the right places except that icky elbow psoriasis she had. She had a weed and doughnut addict roommate in a crappy apartment that smelled like a basement from 1850. Regardless she put out and liked me a little too much. She even talked about the idea of me getting her pregnant and having my kids. But she got jealous when I went back to Texas after a month and then she found out I was married when I sent her a text I intended for my wife and so she blocked me, and that was the end of me and her.

Xevious
12-10-2020, 10:18 PM
Weren't you all excited about your wife being pregnant like five minutes ago?

Millennial_Messiah
12-10-2020, 10:31 PM
Weren't you all excited about your wife being pregnant like five minutes ago?
she had the baby and I don't live with her because I can't work from home with her being at home 24/7 and nursing and always changing that crybaby and that crybaby waking me up every night the first week of her life I was there. :lol

I do pay for her and the baby's rent, food and all the baby products... I even bought my wife a brand new toyota highlander SUV with all wheel drive... that's better than 99.99% of husbands/fathers tbh.

Xevious
12-10-2020, 10:39 PM
she had the baby and I don't live with her because I can't work from home with her being at home 24/7 and nursing and always changing that crybaby and that crybaby waking me up every night the first week of her life I was there. :lol

I do pay for her and the baby's rent, food and all the baby products... I even bought my wife a brand new toyota highlander SUV with all wheel drive... that's better than 99.99% of husbands/fathers tbh.
:lol :lol :lol

DMX7
12-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Great thread

TimDunkem
12-10-2020, 11:00 PM
OP isn't wrong but I was still having great one night stands up until things started getting serious here in Fat Antonio. Good luck if you're looking for anything more than that.

Bynumite
12-11-2020, 01:30 AM
Jesus, can't imagine the horrors of using dating apps in San Antonio :lol Must be like a trip to Seaworld.

Millennial_Messiah
12-11-2020, 08:18 AM
Jesus, can't imagine the horrors of using dating apps in San Antonio :lol Must be like a trip to Seaworld.

:lol Seaworld... growing up starting at the age of 9 all I ever did there was ride the roller coasters, especially the Steel Eel. Shamu...? Lame after you see it once or twice. Dating life in Denton @ UNT the first year was more like the roller coasters. Yeah, dating apps in San Antonio is like seeing Shamu shows. Those "hot" latinas we graduated with in senior year in high school are definitely not hot 7 years, 2 kids and a divorce later tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
12-11-2020, 08:23 AM
OP isn't wrong but I was still having great one night stands up until things started getting serious here in Fat Antonio. Good luck if you're looking for anything more than that.

:lol Because of the covid itself or because of the quarantine fifty?

I always thought most of the "one night stand chicks" on the dating sites, except for maybe specifically tinder, were probably fakes/catfish/pimped up prostitutes looking for pay for sex. Which as a man I would never do. I'd rather jack off all year than pay for sex. Paying for sex is the lowest a man can go, lower than sucking another dude's dick, tbh.

lefty
12-11-2020, 09:38 AM
:lmao

lefty
12-11-2020, 09:39 AM
This guy fucks

lefty
12-11-2020, 09:47 AM
I've gotten few messages on Tiner Bumble and even Insta and didn't reply to any of them because I don't want to get Covid just because I'm horny :lol
Plus, I refuse to fap

:cry I'm so horny

BD24
12-11-2020, 11:30 AM
No longer on the apps, have a pretty serious girl now. But, the women on the apps in San Antonio weren’t really any worse than girls on other cities tbh. I would turn on the app every new city I went to, to scout the local talent. During that time I went to Austin, Denver, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, and San Diego.

the only city that had noticeably more attractive women on average than the others was San Diego. Got damn those women though. Lordy!!

Most other cities has a mix of attractive and uglies though

Isitjustme?
12-11-2020, 03:20 PM
:lmao

Darth_Pelican
12-11-2020, 05:29 PM

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-11-2020, 09:00 PM
No longer on the apps, have a pretty serious girl now. But, the women on the apps in San Antonio weren’t really any worse than girls on other cities tbh. I would turn on the app every new city I went to, to scout the local talent. During that time I went to Austin, Denver, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, and San Diego.

the only city that had noticeably more attractive women on average than the others was San Diego. Got damn those women though. Lordy!!

Most other cities has a mix of attractive and uglies though

Agreed. San Diego has the hottest women. Case in point, OANN.

As for the other cities.... you're pretty much spot on. Other than the obvious racial differences there really isn't a huge advantage to looking outside of Texas to find hot females. I'd say Chicago (not the south side) area probably also has hotter women than Texas. Austin females are mostly gross hipster weirdos. Nashville is on the same wavelength as DFW but whiter, there's a lot of fatties in Tennessee though. Dallas just isn't good at all. Denver is a bit like Austin except significantly whiter, though you will find more traditional females in Colorado than in Austin or San Fran.

Robz4000
12-11-2020, 09:56 PM

:lol

Mitch
12-14-2020, 02:59 PM
Katy probably doesn't appreciate you being on dating sites, Andy :lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-14-2020, 05:28 PM
Katy probably doesn't appreciate you being on dating sites, Andy :lol

who the fuck is Katy? Isn't that Culburn's wife? I heard Culburn and Avante died this year.

Mitch
12-14-2020, 07:27 PM
who the fuck is Katy? Isn't that Culburn's wife? I heard Culburn and Avante died this year.

Ya play a dangerous game, Andy. Not everyone is gonna be nice ever since you dox'd yourself :lol

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-15-2020, 12:20 AM
andy you've become a caricature of yourself. time to hard-delete the ol Millennial Messiah account and start over again fresh.

Real SpursTalk.

Millennial_Messiah
12-15-2020, 10:35 AM
Ya play a dangerous game, Andy. Not everyone is gonna be nice ever since you dox'd yourself :lol

lol @ false doxxing

The woman I married to is a caribbean supermodel with big ole black titties and her body is already almost back to skinny only a month post partum. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-15-2020, 10:47 AM
Which is why you're using dating sites....

Millennial_Messiah
12-15-2020, 02:56 PM
Which is why you're using dating sites....

Huh? Having a hot wife and have the burning desire to have sex with other women on the side is NOT mutually exclusive. What kind of man only wants to fuck only one pussy for the rest of eternity? Terrible.....

ChumpDumper
12-15-2020, 03:01 PM
Huh? Having a hot wife and have the burning desire to have sex with other women on the side is NOT mutually exclusive. What kind of man only wants to fuck only one pussy for the rest of eternity?A good husband.

Millennial_Messiah
12-15-2020, 05:38 PM
A good husband.

In other-words, a self-loathing beta male. :lol

Chucho
12-15-2020, 06:05 PM
In other-words, a self-loathing beta male. :lol

There's absolutely nothing alpha about trying to narrate a false life in a cyber diary on a site where you're universally loathed and shitted on essentially every time you post.

Millennial_Messiah
12-15-2020, 06:07 PM
There's absolutely nothing alpha about trying to narrate a false life in a cyber diary on a site where you're universally loathed and shitted on essentially every time you post.

I agree. Absolutely nothing about my life on here is false. :toast

Mitch
12-16-2020, 12:34 AM
lol @ false doxxing

The woman I married to is a caribbean supermodel with big ole black titties and her body is already almost back to skinny only a month post partum. :lol

Sure, Andy :lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 09:17 AM
Sure, Andy :lol

https://i.imgur.com/gZ1NcvE.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 09:18 AM
^ My lovely supermodel wife and baby girl

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 09:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/kNehn9O.jpg

Mitch
12-16-2020, 09:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/gZ1NcvE.jpg

Katy ain't gonna be happy about your posing, Andy :lol

TimDunkem
12-16-2020, 10:22 AM
Sick. You just want a piece of subservient ass at home while you have your cake too on dating websites.

I sympathize with the not wanting to fuck one person for the rest of your life, but that's why you don't knock up women in your 20s you fucking rookie.

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 10:54 AM
Sick. You just want a piece of subservient ass at home while you have your cake too on dating websites.

I sympathize with the not wanting to fuck one person for the rest of your life, but that's why you don't knock up women in your 20s you fucking rookie.

We've been legally married for over 4 years and have known each other since UNT. It wasn't a knock-up. It was a planned pregnancy. She was 32 and baby crazy. Now she's 33 (baby born 2 days after her birthday, in fact) and very happy with her bundle of joy, her milk chocolate mini-me.

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Katy ain't gonna be happy about your posing, Andy :lol

:lmao "Katy"

you're currently at 18 degrees fahrenheit, keep warming.

TimDunkem
12-16-2020, 11:01 AM
We've been legally married for over 4 years and have known each other since UNT. It wasn't a knock-up. It was a planned pregnancy. She was 32 and baby crazy. Now she's 33 (baby born 2 days after her birthday, in fact) and very happy with her bundle of joy, her milk chocolate mini-me.
I love how you didn't deny the subservient piece of ass at home part. :toast

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 11:02 AM
You just want a piece of subservient ass at home

Exactly. That's her role. Cooking, cleaning, and delivering me beautiful Mahomes-colored children while staying beautiful and in shape.

FTR, I pay for her apartment and all her bills. Bought her a brand new SUV for her bday last month. Bought her braces, anti-weight gain medicine, doctor visits, perfumes, similac, food, paid off her credit card, bath and body works, even that watch you see on her hand. $3K diamond ring. Over $80K in expenses just on her alone this year

TimDunkem
12-16-2020, 11:07 AM
Exactly. That's her role. Cooking, cleaning, and delivering me beautiful Mahomes-colored children while staying beautiful and in shape.

FTR, I pay for her apartment and all her bills. Bought her a brand new SUV for her bday last month. Bought her braces, anti-weight gain medicine, doctor visits, perfumes, similac, food, paid off her credit card, bath and body works, even that watch you see on her hand. $3K diamond ring. Over $80K in expenses just on her alone this year

Damn you getting played, tbh, but hey if you're happy. :toast

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 11:08 AM
Damn you getting played, tbh, but hey if you're happy. :toast

Nah bro, I'm a rich ass nigga, maybe my skin is white, but I'm still a rich ass nigga tbh. Ftr, I ran a 4.5x 40 time and had just shy of a 40 inch vertical in my prime athletic years. My lady is in good hands.

TimDunkem
12-16-2020, 11:16 AM
Ok, Avante

Millennial_Messiah
12-16-2020, 11:28 AM
Ok, Avante
Avante married a frumpy karen type, I married a hot exotic supermodel

also, I've never had sex with anyone less than 12 months / one year below my age. Majority of my women that I've been intimate with have been a little older, with a couple outliers of double-digits older.

FrostKing
12-16-2020, 11:46 PM
https://i.ibb.co/tqvkb6F/35752.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
12-17-2020, 10:09 AM
https://i.ibb.co/tqvkb6F/35752.jpg
:lol Now she's gonna die a worthless old maid. That's what women get for not fulfilling their womanly duty

DMC
12-26-2020, 04:26 PM

So she's a supermodel who needed braces?

Millennial_Messiah
12-26-2020, 05:07 PM
So she's a supermodel who needed braces?

She didn't need them. She's just obsessive about looking "perfect".

DMC
12-26-2020, 08:06 PM
She didn't need them. She's just obsessive about looking "perfect".

:lol go with that I suppose