PDA

View Full Version : Public Health and Science Back the “Moonshot” Vaccination Process to this Point

Rummpd
12-10-2020, 08:03 PM
As a public health doctor and former doctor on the inside approving products bravo to all involved in this incredible accomplishment to get a panel of experts to endorse getting a vaccine approved this year. Politics aside be proud of those researching in industry and those who pushed in the federal sector to get to this point. Hurdles will be there but this is great news.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-committee-votes-ok-pfizers-coronavirus-vaccine-eua

SnakeBoy
12-10-2020, 08:11 PM
Seems like a great accomplishment but I'll wait to hear what rmt has to say about it

koriwhat
12-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Vaccinate all of those losers in antifa first. :tu

ElNono
12-10-2020, 08:35 PM
Seems like a great accomplishment but I'll wait to hear what rmt has to say about it

Snakey with the no-so-subtle goodies :lol

Ef-man
12-10-2020, 08:42 PM
Vaccinate all of those losers in antifa first. :tu

Do not relapse.

God bless you!

koriwhat
12-10-2020, 08:47 PM
Do not relapse.

God bless you!

Relapse on what exactly? You trolls have nothing new and the cliche "you're a junkie" is so asinine. Keep following because you don't have the spine to lead bro.

I literally just asked the same of Titan who is using your same boring troll schtick. Yall are all the same losers tbh.

God bless you and hope one day you grow up and start acting like an adult.

pgardn
12-10-2020, 08:50 PM
As a public health doctor and former doctor on the inside approving products bravo to all involved in this incredible accomplishment to get a panel of experts to endorse getting a vaccine approved this year. Politics aside be proud of those researching in industry and those who pushed in the federal sector to get to this point. Hurdles will be there but this is great news.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-committee-votes-ok-pfizers-coronavirus-vaccine-eua

Boots is gonna big pharma this but he will get vaccinated.