PDA

View Full Version : How soon will Republican Trumptards begin impeachment attempt(s) on Joe?

MultiTroll
12-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Day 1 will they start the process with an attempted vote date in Year 1? Year 2?

Or with Dunceold out of office will they revert back / go to a new Self Serving Plan B, whatever that may be?
That being still try to do the opposite of whatever Biden attempts, but not go for full on impeachment.

Two party systems effectiveness in U.S. is done IMO.
Not even being for one party or another, the stimulus part 1 which mostly benefited the richies and now Do Nothing part II epitomizes what worthless demons these creatures are. In fact they are not just worthless they are destructive.

If Georgia votes for one Repug, nothing constructive will get done. I'm not saying the Demos at 50 + 1 will do anything great, but at least it will not simply be an endless standoff.

hater
12-12-2020, 03:06 PM
You beat me to this thread tbqh

Im calling it now Old Joe Dirt will be an impeached old peach by March 2023

FrostKing
12-12-2020, 03:07 PM
You beat me to this thread tbqh

Im calling it now Old Joe Dirt will be an impeached old peach by March 2023
By the Democrats to slip Kamala in Office?

Winehole23
12-12-2020, 03:31 PM
Impeachment happens in the House, so there's no chance it goes anywhere unless the GOP gets the majority in back the midterms, but the cries of STOLEN! and CORRUPTION! are here to stay. The Trump cult is the Republican base. The GOP won't piss backward on it because it's in its best interest to keep it aggrieved, inflamed and engaged.

hater
12-12-2020, 03:37 PM
By the Democrats to slip Kamala in Office?

Possibly. Remember repubics wanted to slip Penis in

hater
12-12-2020, 03:38 PM
Impeachment happens in the House, so there's no chance it goes anywhere unless the GOP gets the majority in back the midterms, but the cries of STOLEN! and CORRUPTION! are here to stay. The Trump cult is the Republican base. The GOP won't piss backward on it because it's in its best interest to keep it aggrieved, inflamed and engaged.

Reminds me of the cries of Muh Russia :lol

LaSíSí
12-12-2020, 03:59 PM
BIDEN HOLDS NO GOVERNMENT POSITION; HE CAN NEVER BE IMPEACHED!!!

ChumpDumper
12-12-2020, 04:00 PM
BIDEN HOLDS NO GOVERNMENT POSITION; HE CAN NEVER BE IMPEACHED!!!Is this sarcastic, derp?

Winehole23
12-12-2020, 04:02 PM
Reminds me of the cries of Muh Russia :lolseem to have all but died out here

hater
12-12-2020, 04:55 PM
seem to have all but died out here

They were still pathetically historic right?

Winehole23
12-12-2020, 04:59 PM
They were still pathetically historic right?Not a danger to democracy that I could tell. What damage do you think it did?

hater
12-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Not a danger to democracy that I could tell. What damage do you think it did?

It definitely damaged el3ction or democracy confidence. When you brainwash half of americans that russia chose your president, it will definitely damage elections confidence.

A lot of damage was done.

Also the other half of america now believes the deep state is on one side of the matter and against trump. Which is 100% a fact

Lots of damage done

Not even mentioning the damage to relations with a nuclear superpower. For no fucking reason. Yet more damage done.

Untold amount of damage inflicted

Winehole23
12-12-2020, 05:36 PM
It definitely damaged el3ction or democracy confidence. When you brainwash half of americans that russia chose your president, it will definitely damage elections confidence.

A lot of damage was done.

Also the other half of america now believes the deep state is on one side of the matter and against trump. Which is 100% a fact

Lots of damage done

Not even mentioning the damage to relations with a nuclear superpower. For no fucking reason. Yet more damage done.

Untold amount of damage inflictedImplausible to blame polarization or paranoia on one side as if none existed prior to 2016.

Blaming MSNBC for undermining elections retroactively is hysterical bullshit, might as well blame Benghazi and birtherism.

Russia is not a superpower and Russiagate is not responsible for the deterioration of Russia/US relations. Trump is.

Trump was president, not HIllary.

Ef-man
12-12-2020, 05:41 PM
BIDEN HOLDS NO GOVERNMENT POSITION; HE CAN NEVER BE IMPEACHED!!!

https://youtu.be/HsI-DB-25e8

ducks
12-12-2020, 05:46 PM
Democracts will use hunter to impeach biden
They will do it asp since they want power now
Or will they want to see if they can win the senate

Splits
12-12-2020, 06:31 PM
Democracts will use hunter to impeach biden
They will do it asp since they want power now
Or will they want to see if they can win the senate

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0cbb7e8277ca637421e7bdf6a6d525d4/tenor.gif

Winehole23
12-12-2020, 08:11 PM
Special counsel to investigate election fraud and Hunter Biden?

President Trump has expressed interest in pursuing the appointment of a special counsel to investigate allegations of fraud in the November elections (https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-challenges-to-election-face-end-of-the-legal-road-11607518944?mod=article_inline) and issues related to Hunter Biden, according to people familiar with the matter.

In recent days, the president has directed advisers to look for people who could serve in such a position, one of the people said, as lawsuits and other efforts by Mr. Trump and his campaign to reverse the election results flounder. White House officials and allies of the president on Capitol Hill and elsewhere have also pushed for the appointment of a special counsel, another person familiar with the discussions said.

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has told people that the president is interested in pursuing a special counsel to investigate election fraud and wants to act quickly, one of the people said.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-pursues-appointing-special-counsel-to-probe-election-hunter-biden-11607744814

koriwhat
12-12-2020, 08:17 PM
If Biden gets in office I hope the Republicans stifle his administration just as hard if not harder than the progressives/commies did to Trump's and on day one.

hater
12-13-2020, 08:41 AM
Implausible to blame polarization or paranoia on one side as if none existed prior to 2016.

Blaming MSNBC for undermining elections retroactively is hysterical bullshit, might as well blame Benghazi and birtherism.

Russia is not a superpower and Russiagate is not responsible for the deterioration of Russia/US relations. Trump is.

Trump was president, not HIllary.

Lot of random noncoherent thoughts. Gather yourself up.

Youre better than this.

Reck
12-13-2020, 09:23 AM
If Biden gets in office I hope the Republicans stifle his administration just as hard if not harder than the progressives/commies did to Trump's and on day one.

lol if. What a dumb motherfucker you are.

Will Hunting
12-13-2020, 09:47 AM
What specific policy did the progressives stop Trump from doing? He had 2 years with complete GOP control of government and couldn't get anything done beyond a tax cut for the rich + a failed attempt to repeal Obamacare.

Spurminator
12-13-2020, 09:59 AM
Trump is the first president in history to have his agenda stifled by an opposing party who controlled 0 branches of government and couldn't filibuster.

Weakest president ever.

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 10:19 PM
lol if. What a dumb motherfucker you are.

We'll see... Protocols are protocols you dumb mother f'er. I didn't come up with the rules/laws.

koriwhat
12-13-2020, 10:21 PM
Trump is the first president in history to have his agenda stifled by an opposing party who controlled 0 branches of government and couldn't filibuster.

Weakest president ever.

lol That ideologycontrols everything and youknow that's the damn truth. If the MSM wasn't brainwashing idiots like yourself Trump could've done more.

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 10:23 PM
Lot of random noncoherent thoughts. Gather yourself up.

Youre better than this.Sorry you can't follow the point by point rebuttal, did you forget your own post? :lol

Winehole23
12-13-2020, 10:28 PM
He had 2 years with complete GOP control of government and couldn't get anything done beyond a tax cut for the rich + a failed attempt to repeal Obamacare.Appointed a shitload of judges -- not many as they could have, though. The adminstrative wreckage is considerable. Trump gutted the EPA and the DOJ Civil Rights division. Interior is still giving the house away hand over fist.

Chucho
12-14-2020, 12:29 PM
seem to have all but died out here

So...crying about election results for 4 years bad now?

Blake
12-14-2020, 12:34 PM
We'll see... Protocols are protocols you dumb mother f'er. I didn't come up with the rules/laws.

you forgot God bless you again. You're slipping

Winehole23
12-14-2020, 12:35 PM
So...crying about election results for 4 years bad now?Crying about election results is normal and not dangerous. Calling for the election to be overturned and POTUS to be installed by judicial or legislative fiat is not normal and very dangerous.

Are you alive to the difference?

koriwhat
12-14-2020, 06:11 PM
Crying about election results is normal and not dangerous. Calling for the election to be overturned and POTUS to be installed by judicial or legislative fiat is not normal and very dangerous.

Are you alive to the difference?

Lmao A bs dossier bought and paid for by the DNC and HRC who both colluded with a Russian spy and a spy out of the UK named Chistopher Steele who was deemed not to be trusted by our very own FBI yet yall ran with it for years, created a bs special counsel, then tried a bs impeachment, etc...

NEW RULES... WHO GIVE AF ABOUT PLAYING BY YOUR RULES?!

You support traitors to our nation and I hope justice gets them all one day as well as all those who propped them up and run cover for them. :tu

koriwhat
12-14-2020, 06:14 PM
Dumb & Dumber

https://i.ibb.co/mXV9vFW/Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-5-07-47-PM.png

These two are pathetic losers who can't help themselves tbh. They are constantly replying to me as if I give a damn anymore to entertain them. SMDH

Btw, over the past week I've caught you all posting into the wee hours of the night. AM hours yet yall pathetic losers constantly bitch and moan at others who do the same. No wonder yall are progressives... Bunch of hypocrites and cry babies yall truly are.

clambake
12-14-2020, 06:36 PM
Dumb & Dumber

https://i.ibb.co/mXV9vFW/Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-5-07-47-PM.png

These two are pathetic losers who can't help themselves tbh. They are constantly replying to me as if I give a damn anymore to entertain them. SMDH

Btw, over the past week I've caught you all posting into the wee hours of the night. AM hours yet yall pathetic losers constantly bitch and moan at others who do the same. No wonder yall are progressives... Bunch of hypocrites and cry babies yall truly are.
Ruby is on spurstalk during the wee hours of the night.

koriwhat
12-14-2020, 06:57 PM
https://i.ibb.co/cJc2LD7/Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-5-55-54-PM.png

Hey look Dumberer has entered the conversation... Who would've guessed it? They're all pathetic losers vying for attention.

Spurtacular
12-14-2020, 07:28 PM
https://i.ibb.co/cJc2LD7/Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-5-55-54-PM.png

Hey look Dumberer has entered the conversation... Who would've guessed it? They're all pathetic losers vying for attention.

Cuckier too, probably. :lol

koriwhat
12-14-2020, 07:35 PM
Cuckier too, probably. :lol

What's seriously sad about that bunch of pathetic losers is the fact that they insult me endlessly, use condescending language towards me, tell me to leave, etc but when they are ignored they're all knocking down my door vying for the attention I will no longer give them. They are rabid when it comes to attention and irl I know no men like them and thank the Lord for that! I only know women and very few of them that vie for as much attention as these "men" do here. It's very telling of who they truly are tbh.

pgardn
12-14-2020, 08:28 PM
Impeachment for what exactly?

Name it now.

MultiTroll
12-15-2020, 02:29 AM
Some decency. But of course Mitchell is retiring after his term runs out at the end of this month.

Representative Paul Mitchell leaves Republican Party over its refusal to accept Trump’s loss. (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/representative-paul-mitchell-leaves-republican-party-over-its-refusal-to-accept-trump-s-loss/ar-BB1bVv0b?ocid=msedgdhp)

FrostKing
12-15-2020, 02:46 AM
Some decency. But of course Mitchell is retiring after his term runs out at the end of this month.

Representative Paul Mitchell leaves Republican Party over its refusal to accept Trump’s loss. (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/representative-paul-mitchell-leaves-republican-party-over-its-refusal-to-accept-trump-s-loss/ar-BB1bVv0b?ocid=msedgdhp)
Rep from Michigan!

This was one of the individuals standing for the Black Anthem today?

Winehole23
12-15-2020, 02:51 AM
Rep from Michigan!

This was one of the individuals standing for the Black Anthem today?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gifhttps://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlimsyAchingAxolotl-small.gif

Winehole23
12-15-2020, 02:52 AM
FK whining in every goddam thread about the black national anthem.

Sorry you're going through this, bro!

FrostKing
12-15-2020, 02:55 AM
FK whining in every goddam thread about the black national anthem.

Sorry you're going through this, bro!
Hahah. Only major news media reporting is RussiaToday

What a country.

Winehole23
12-15-2020, 02:58 AM
Hahah. Only major news media reporting is RussiaToday

What a country.lol media blackout

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/14/biden-transition-electoral-college-live-updates/

Winehole23
12-15-2020, 02:59 AM
it really stings, doesn't it?

FrostKing
12-15-2020, 03:05 AM
lol media blackout

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/14/biden-transition-electoral-college-live-updates/
Okay I just saw Tucker do a segment on it with guest Bob Woodson

Maybe Google search is censoring the story under the grounds of hate imagery

Winehole23
12-15-2020, 03:09 AM
Okay I just saw Tucker do a segment on it with guest Bob Woodson

Maybe Google search is censoring the story under the grounds of hate imagerylol, I found a story in 2 seconds