PDA

View Full Version : Pooping at someone else's home

SpursforSix
12-18-2020, 11:27 AM
Pretty disrespectful. I'm going to change out the toilet in the common bathroom to a urinal. So you can either hold it, or come to me and admit you have to poop and need to use a different bathroom. And I'll tell you where the nearest convenience store is.

I'm pretty sure that most chicks can pee in the sink if necessary.

Boston Pancake
12-18-2020, 11:34 AM
I make it a mission to christen every house I walk into.

SpursforSix
12-18-2020, 11:43 AM

True story...we were having an estate sale after my dad passed away. Someone parked and came up and asked me if they could use the restroom "real quick". I said that was fine.
About 5 minutes later, he leaves without even walking around to look at stuff. And that whole area of the house smelled like a bloated deer had been processed.

In hindsight, it's pretty funny shtick.

Chucho
12-18-2020, 11:49 AM
Bruh, everyone shits and shit smells. Crazy that people would be ashamed of who they are, at the most natural functions.

lefty
12-18-2020, 11:51 AM
Pretty disrespectful. I'm going to change out the toilet in the common bathroom to a urinal. So you can either hold it, or come to me and admit you have to poop and need to use a different bathroom. And I'll tell you where the nearest convenience store is.

That wouldn't stop me
Imma gonna redecorate your urinal

SpursforSix
12-18-2020, 12:04 PM
That wouldn't stop me
Imma gonna redecorate your urinal

I'll fucking kill you before you leave the house. I'd shoot you, take off your pants, kill my dog, place my dog on you, and say you were raping my dog.

Robz4000
12-18-2020, 01:57 PM
I'll fucking kill you before you leave the house. I'd shoot you, take off your pants, kill my dog, place my dog on you, and say you were raping my dog.

Why would you have to kill the dog?

Millennial_Messiah
12-18-2020, 02:30 PM

Nah... chicks can pee in the urinal, actually pretty easily honestly. They just need to know how to hold their vulva up the right way when they're peeing. It's like riding a bicycle... not a difficult learned skill.

Millennial_Messiah
12-18-2020, 02:31 PM
I'll fucking kill you before you leave the house. I'd shoot you, take off your pants, give you a BJ.

more like it.

SpursforSix
12-18-2020, 03:00 PM

That's how egregious it is. I'm a dog person, so you can see how mad it would make me for someone to poop in my urinal.

Xevious
12-18-2020, 03:12 PM
Same. If you gotta go, you gotta go. I'm not going to hold it... unless I'm on my lunch break. I'll wait until I'm back on company time before I go.

lefty
12-18-2020, 03:24 PM
:lol poor dog tbh

Millennial_Messiah
12-18-2020, 04:00 PM
Same. If you gotta go, you gotta go. I'm not going to hold it... unless I'm on my lunch break. I'll wait until I'm back on company time before I go.
Exactly my strategy for my pre-COVID work years. :tu

BD24
12-18-2020, 10:23 PM
SFS probably regretting this thread. Never a good look when Andy agrees with your take

DJR210
12-18-2020, 10:49 PM
The only way I'm not shitting in someone else's house is if I haven't fucked her yet

pgardn
12-18-2020, 10:52 PM

You are very concerned with hygiene which majors on the digestive tract.
I think you started a thread about which public stall to use if there was a row of them.
Something about public showers... as well.

Playblair’s solicitation of people who wished to have their anuses licked must have been a nuclear bomb for you.
I thought it was perverted, unhealthy and just flat out weird. I’m thinking you would be compelled to execute the weirdo.

Xevious
12-19-2020, 09:58 AM
The only way I'm not shitting in someone else's house is if I haven't fucked her yet
:lol

Truth. You can't stink up somebody's bathroom if you're still trying to get in her pants.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when George is telling the story about having to leave a chick's apartment when they are about to have sex because he has to take a shit. :lol

Xevious
12-19-2020, 10:21 AM
HfUAWANJUVg

SpursforSix
12-19-2020, 10:49 AM

Truth. You can't stink up somebody's bathroom if you're still trying to get in her pants.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when George is telling the story about having to leave a chick's apartment when they are about to have sex because he has to take a shit. :lol

George also got it right about taking off the shirt to poop.

SpursforSix
12-19-2020, 11:04 AM
You are very concerned with hygiene which majors on the digestive tract.
I think you started a thread about which public stall to use if there was a row of them.
Something about public showers... as well.

Playblair’s solicitation of people who wished to have their anuses licked must have been a nuclear bomb for you.
I thought it was perverted, unhealthy and just flat out weird. I’m thinking you would be compelled to execute the weirdo.

The pooping at my house rule isn’t just hygiene. I think most people I have over are anally sophisticated enough to not get fences all over the lid, floors, and walls. And I don’t really care how efficient their wiping is. If they don’t wipe until the tp is clean, it’s their problem. Once they zip their pants up, a messy butthole is their problem.

It’s really the smell and the thought that it’s wafting around my home. Maybe sticking to my clothes or attaching to my food. It’s bad enough one doesn’t go outside to fart. But opening up your sphincter and discharging all your nasty in my home? Just go before or after. And I’d you’re the type that has emergencies and can’t hold it? I don’t need friends like that.

weebo
12-19-2020, 11:06 AM
I knew this guy who when out and about wouldn't mind taking massive dumps in peoples' homes (friends of his or not)...he would then proceed to jump in their shower and give him self a body bath...his reasoning behind it was he didn't want to walk around all day with a "smoking gun" so to speak...makes sense

DMC
12-20-2020, 12:47 PM

No living animal worth it's salt would be caught dead fucking Lefty

DMC
12-20-2020, 12:49 PM
The pooping at my house rule isn’t just hygiene. I think most people I have over are anally sophisticated enough to not get fences all over the lid, floors, and walls. And I don’t really care how efficient their wiping is. If they don’t wipe until the tp is clean, it’s their problem. Once they zip their pants up, a messy butthole is their problem.

It’s really the smell and the thought that it’s wafting around my home. Maybe sticking to my clothes or attaching to my food. It’s bad enough one doesn’t go outside to fart. But opening up your sphincter and discharging all your nasty in my home? Just go before or after. And I’d you’re the type that has emergencies and can’t hold it? I don’t need friends like that.

Get a bidet

The Voice Of Reason
12-20-2020, 07:40 PM
Too many people stinking up public restrooms instead of doing their business at home too.

Millennial_Messiah
12-20-2020, 10:04 PM
Get a bidet

Joe Bidet

DJR210
12-21-2020, 03:54 AM
George also got it right about taking off the shirt to poop.

fully nude shits FTW

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2020, 04:29 AM
i forgot to add more rolls, some girl used the toilet, she didnt stay back

now i know why she had to rush back home.... whipe her ass

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 09:38 AM
I wish the mice in this house I'm posting from could read this thread.

SpursforSix
12-21-2020, 10:04 AM
Get a bidet

There's no room for one in the guest bathroom. An even if there were, I wouldn't install one. That's just encouraging someone to poop. And it doesn't really address the issue I have anyway.
As for my bathroom, I already have a stand up bidet.

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 10:12 AM
There's no room for one in the guest bathroom. An even if there were, I wouldn't install one. That's just encouraging someone to poop. And it doesn't really address the issue I have anyway.
As for my bathroom, I already have a stand up bidet.

lol..... the shower?

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 10:12 AM
tbh

Chris Fall
12-21-2020, 11:38 AM
At a certain age, and it's not as old as you think, holding it in for courtesy or perception is just not a reasonable or healthy option. If you really have to go, you go, at someone's house, at the mall, at a gas station toilet, on the side of the house in the bushes. You just go.

I don't get houses that put powder rooms right off the kitchen or in a heavy traffic area. Should be tucked away by the garage door or mud room or right near the front before entering the living room / kitchen / great room. At some point, someone's going to have to go #2 there. It's inevitable.

SpursforSix
12-21-2020, 12:16 PM
lol..... the shower?

Yep. A decent diet makes one pretty regular. So I wake up, brush my teeth, poop, then get into my stand-up bidet. I've found that the short time standing and brushing my teeth is important to having an efficient poop.

SpursforSix
12-21-2020, 12:23 PM
At a certain age, and it's not as old as you think, holding it in for courtesy or perception is just not a reasonable or healthy option. If you really have to go, you go, at someone's house, at the mall, at a gas station toilet, on the side of the house in the bushes. You just go.

I don't get houses that put powder rooms right off the kitchen or in a heavy traffic area. Should be tucked away by the garage door or mud room or right near the front before entering the living room / kitchen / great room. At some point, someone's going to have to go #2 there. It's inevitable.

What age do you think that is? Regular poops are a function of eating the right things. It takes a long time between eating and pooping that food you just ate. So, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect you to poop at home at some point before coming over. You shouldn't even consider it an option. It' shouldn't be, "oh hey...I could probably poop but I'll just wait til' I get to SFS house".

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 01:35 PM
Yep. A decent diet makes one pretty regular. So I wake up, brush my teeth, poop, then get into my stand-up bidet. I've found that the short time standing and brushing my teeth is important to having an efficient poop.

I'm the same way except I need some soda pop and sweet tea instead of brushing my teeth in order to poop. Also, an excedrin pill first thing in the morning (caffeine is good for pooping), and a salad and/or some vegetable(s) with my daily meal in the evenings (I don't eat breakfast or lunch) helps with yielding a regular most-daily poop. That's why I only need to brush my teeth once a day at night before bed... eating 3 times a day is for fatties

SpursforSix
12-21-2020, 01:40 PM
I'm the same way except I need some soda pop and sweet tea instead of brushing my teeth in order to poop. Also, an excedrin pill first thing in the morning (caffeine is good for pooping), and a salad and/or some vegetable(s) with my daily meal in the evenings (I don't eat breakfast or lunch) helps with yielding a regular most-daily poop. That's why I only need to brush my teeth once a day at night before bed... eating 3 times a day is for fatties

I guess I was unclear. It's not the teeth brushing specifically that helps the poop, but instead the act of standing for a few minutes and letting gravity do it's job. I don't eat breakfast either. I'm usually not even hungry before noon or so.
Also with the new evidence suggesting that the longer you can fast between last meal of the day and first meal of the day is better for you.

Chucho
12-21-2020, 01:46 PM
The only thing that should keep you from shitting at someone else's home is the quality of their TP, tbh.

SpursforSix
12-21-2020, 01:50 PM
The only thing that should keep you from shitting at someone else's home is the quality of their TP, tbh.

That actually gives me a great idea. If someone is coming over, I'll just remove all the tp and towels from the bathroom.
So they'll have to approach me and ask if I have any toilet paper. Then I can incredulously ask, "what for?". Put the ball in their court.

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 02:23 PM
I guess I was unclear. It's not the teeth brushing specifically that helps the poop, but instead the act of standing for a few minutes and letting gravity do it's job. I don't eat breakfast either. I'm usually not even hungry before noon or so.
Also with the new evidence suggesting that the longer you can fast between last meal of the day and first meal of the day is better for you.

Yep. Longevity and youth. Even better if your first meal of the day is also your last, which it is in my case ~85-90% of the time (occasionally I'll eat two meals a day on a Saturday, holiday or vacation day, but it's pretty rare).

As to your other point, I've always been the same way about breakfast... my stomach usually isn't ready for food until I've been up a few hours, and whenever I used to try to force myself to eat breakfast back in high school I always ended up with a stomach ache until about 3rd or 4th period. Lunch I've never had a habit of eaten because school cafeteria lunches are so bad and especially a no-go if you also have to pay for it (yikes!). So I used that time to do homework and I've pretty much continued that habit since.

The one exception to all this is when I was at UNT my first year with the unlimited meal plan. I ate like a mad dog on steroids because endless food at the cafeterias was fully pre-paid for with the dorm package. Oddly, I didn't really gain weight, though. Could have had something to do with the fact that I was only nineteen.

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 02:27 PM
That actually gives me a great idea. If someone is coming over, I'll just remove all the tp and towels from the bathroom.
So they'll have to approach me and ask if I have any toilet paper. Then I can incredulously ask, "what for?". Put the ball in their court.

pee, tbh

i'm not putting a dick oozing with urine back into my undies... no fucking way. My undies gotta go at least a week without needing changing.

DMC
12-21-2020, 06:59 PM
When you gotta shit you gotta shit. I don't care where you are.

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 09:23 PM
When you gotta shit you gotta shit. I don't care where you are.

Even the port a potty?

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2020, 09:24 PM
How about at the gay club?

Rappin' Shaq
12-22-2020, 04:50 PM

Last Christmas, I gave you my sharts
But the very next day, you flushed it away
This week I’m clenchin my cheeks
Gonna yeet in your Kohler Special

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Christmas, I gave you my sharts
But the very next day, you flushed it away
This week I’m clenchin my cheeks
Gonna yeet in your Kohler Special
lol dumb burner account from 2006

RichFromLFO
12-22-2020, 04:56 PM
New Kids On The Block had a buncha hits, Chinese food makes me sick

RichFromLFO
12-22-2020, 04:57 PM
And I think it’s fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer

RichFromLFO
12-22-2020, 04:58 PM
I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch, I’d take her if I had one wish

Millennial_Messiah
And I think it’s fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer

0/10

RichFromLFO
But she’s been gone since that summer, since that summer

Millennial_Messiah
I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch, I’d take her if I had one wish

2/10

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 04:59 PM
But she’s been gone since that summer, since that summer

1/10

Millennial_Messiah
New Kids On The Block had a buncha hits, Chinese food makes me sick

2.5/10

RichFromLFO
0/10
Hip-hop, marmalade, spic & span
met you one summer and it all began

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 05:00 PM
Fly? this isn't the 90s

Millennial_Messiah
Hip-hop, marmalade, spic & span
met you one summer and it all began

3/10

RichFromLFO
2/10
You’re the best girl that I ever did see
The great Larry Bird jersey 33

RichFromLFO
12-22-2020, 05:01 PM
1/10
When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet
Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole buncha sonnets

RichFromLFO
12-22-2020, 05:02 PM
3/10
When I met you I said “my name is Rich
You look like a girl from Abercrombie & Fitch”

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 05:06 PM
You’re the best girl that I ever did see
The great Larry Bird jersey 33

0.3/10

Millennial_Messiah
When I met you I said “my name is Rich
You look like a girl from Abercrombie & Fitch”

2.7/10

Millennial_Messiah
When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet
Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole buncha sonnets

4/10 and only that high if speaking with a New Yawker accent

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 05:07 PM
thick, tbh

SpursforSix
12-22-2020, 05:26 PM
Thanks for ruining the thread faggots.

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 05:56 PM
Thanks for ruining the thread faggots.

Wait a moment... those weren't your alts? :lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2020, 05:57 PM
tbh.

spurraider21
12-22-2020, 09:16 PM
Bruh, everyone shits and shit smells. Crazy that people would be ashamed of who they are, at the most natural functions.
my shit dont stink

Will Hunting
12-22-2020, 11:27 PM

Repairmen who ask to use the bathroom are the worst.

If you’re a 300 pound fatass who looks dirty as fuck from working all day and just inhaled a near footlong breakfast burrito, you should really have the sense to know that the suburban family who’s internet you’re installing really doesn’t want you anywhere near their bathroom.

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2020, 01:09 AM
how about them chimps who hold it in rather go home take a shit then say using a public toilet....

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 09:13 AM
Repairmen who ask to use the bathroom are the worst.

If you’re a 300 pound fatass who looks dirty as fuck from working all day and just inhaled a near footlong breakfast burrito, you should really have the sense to know that the suburban family who’s internet you’re installing really doesn’t want you anywhere near their bathroom.
That's why it's good to have a house with about an acre sized lot with no HOA fees so you can build an outhouse for those type of guys. Also for the drunk party frat guys you invite over. Gotta take a dump? The bathroom's outside, down the paveway to your left.

Will Hunting
12-23-2020, 09:18 AM
That's why it's good to have a house with about an acre sized lot with no HOA fees so you can build an outhouse for those type of guys. Also for the drunk party frat guys you invite over. Gotta take a dump? The bathroom's outside, down the paveway to your left.
An outhouse? Are you fucking retarded? Who the fuck has an outhouse. Just tell the disgusting repairman to fuck off if he asks to use your bathroom.

SpursforSix
12-23-2020, 10:31 AM
Wait a moment... those weren't your alts? :lol

I don't have alts. Other than maybe some Larry related ones. And ctoa.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 10:36 AM
An outhouse? Are you fucking retarded? Who the fuck has an outhouse. Just tell the disgusting repairman to fuck off if he asks to use your bathroom.

And then he leaves me with 2-bar wifi, shoddy service and submits a report and the company finds a way to jack up my rate and charge me service fees? Yeah being rude to poor people making five figure income a year working out in the fields, pandemic or not, just doing their job trying to help is totally the right answer.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 10:37 AM
I don't have alts. Other than maybe some Larry related ones. And ctoa.

I thought ctoa was your main but you created this one after they opened new registration for the first time in years right after the day of the LMA signing because ctoa got pinked around that time frame.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 10:42 AM
I feel bad for anyone making five figures in today's US society tbh, unless you're in podunk bumfuck nowhere where land and life is cheap. If you're in a city and making under 100k a year, you're basically impoverished in 1920 standards (factoring in inflation).

chunticakes
12-23-2020, 10:53 AM
Which brings me to the next question. What do you all wipe your asses with? I won't shit unless I have my own ass wipes.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 11:04 AM
Which brings me to the next question. What do you all wipe your asses with? I won't shit unless I have my own ass wipes.

TP about 2-4 times depending on the dump, first couple wipes dry TP, then a couple with TP and water, occasionally soap and water on the next to last wipe, especially if i'm using a public toilet with no access to a shower.

Will Hunting
12-23-2020, 11:12 AM
And then he leaves me with 2-bar wifi, shoddy service and submits a report and the company finds a way to jack up my rate and charge me service fees? Yeah being rude to poor people making five figure income a year working out in the fields, pandemic or not, just doing their job trying to help is totally the right answer.
They’re being rude by asking to destroy my toilet. The cable company itself also doesn’t send its own employees, they use contractors now.

Telling a repairman “yeah there’s an outhouse outside, go use that” is also 10x more rude than just saying no, so your point is stupid regardless.

:lmao a conservative pretending to sympathize with working class Americans

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 11:14 AM
They’re being rude by asking to destroy my toilet. The cable company itself also doesn’t send its own employees, they use contractors now.

Telling a repairman “yeah there’s an outhouse outside, go use that” is also 10x more rude than just saying no, so your point is stupid regardless.

:lmao even more funny a self identified pretty far left liberal calling working class Americans "disgusting", you'd probably be okay with a $300k/year, in shape, suit and tie guy from Wall street taking a dump in your home amiright? Or maybe a hot young professional 20-something chick? Tbh.

Will Hunting
12-23-2020, 11:18 AM
:lmao even more funny a self identified pretty far left liberal calling working class Americans "disgusting", you'd probably be okay with a $300k/year, in shape, suit and tie guy from Wall street taking a dump in your home amiright? Or maybe a hot young professional 20-something chick? Tbh.
Yeah because people who are in shape/skinny likely have a diet that doesn’t lead to giant, smelly toilet-clogging shits.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 11:23 AM
Yeah because people who are in shape/skinny likely have a diet that doesn’t lead to giant, smelly toilet-clogging shits.

Toilet clogging per se might be valid, but smelly on the other hand? You'd be surprised on some of these females, except for the anorexic ones that practically don't eat at all (I dated one of those, but it was short lived)... some of these hippy females that mostly eat vegetables and maybe a little lean meat and a lot of fiber, man those shits that smell like healthy but disgustingly smelling cruciferous stuff like brussel sprouts, broccoli, asparagus etc... those are arguably worse than the meat and potato eater shits in terms of smell, though they're definitely not nearly so thick and don't clog the toilet.

SpursforSix
12-23-2020, 01:47 PM
Which brings me to the next question. What do you all wipe your asses with?

Your mom's afro.

SpursforSix
12-23-2020, 01:52 PM

Here's a side complaint. We got a new fridge last year which I paid for and also paid for the water line separatley.
The water and ice tasted like chemicals. We called Lowe's and they said give it a few weeks. Two months later, it still tasted like chemicals.
They finally sent someone, and it turned out that the contractor kept the line I paid for and installed a cheap all plastic tube.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 01:58 PM
Here's a side complaint. We got a new fridge last year which I paid for and also paid for the water line separatley.
The water and ice tasted like chemicals. We called Lowe's and they said give it a few weeks. Two months later, it still tasted like chemicals.
They finally sent someone, and it turned out that the contractor kept the line I paid for and installed a cheap all plastic tube.

Yeah, fuck them, we've had our fair share of issues with Home Depot as well. They send something, say a bath tub or a surround, that is different, broken and inferior to the one we purchased. Then you've got to find someone with a truck to haul all that shit back to get a refund, the customer service pieces of shit give you a hard time before finally grudgingly giving you your refund, and you've lost time, sweat, tears, calories, and possibly money paying someone to use their truck to haul the stuff back.

Yeah you ultimately get your money back but zero interest or grievance amount for the loss on time and miscellaneous expenses, and the grievance itself. There should be some sort of federal law requiring businesses to pay back customers interest at a very high APR% rate or a nominal amount like $5,000 or some shit to cover the loss and grievance. That to me will go a long way to discourage such bad business practice that has become so commonplace, even amongst the biggest companies. And if I have to take them to court -- I want millions and not thousands, so that's why I'm suggesting that federal law of a nominal $5k mandatory grievance fee to be paid back to the customer under such "wronging" circumstances that are the fault of the company.

It's high fucking time the federal government crack down hard on bad, deceitful, scammy, fraudulent, anti-customer business practice.

SpursforSix
12-23-2020, 02:56 PM
Yeah, fuck them, we've had our fair share of issues with Home Depot as well. They send something, say a bath tub or a surround, that is different, broken and inferior to the one we purchased. Then you've got to find someone with a truck to haul all that shit back to get a refund, the customer service pieces of shit give you a hard time before finally grudgingly giving you your refund, and you've lost time, sweat, tears, calories, and possibly money paying someone to use their truck to haul the stuff back.

Yeah you ultimately get your money back but zero interest or grievance amount for the loss on time and miscellaneous expenses, and the grievance itself. There should be some sort of federal law requiring businesses to pay back customers interest at a very high APR% rate or a nominal amount like $5,000 or some shit to cover the loss and grievance. That to me will go a long way to discourage such bad business practice that has become so commonplace, even amongst the biggest companies. And if I have to take them to court -- I want millions and not thousands, so that's why I'm suggesting that federal law of a nominal $5k mandatory grievance fee to be paid back to the customer under such "wronging" circumstances that are the fault of the company.

It's high fucking time the federal government crack down hard on bad, deceitful, scammy, fraudulent, anti-customer business practice.

In this instance, I didn't even care about the time or money. What the fuck was I drinking for the first couple of months? We ended up not even drinking the water and barely using ice. We'd fill up a few pitchers a day and dump them out with the idea that it would clean up. It tasted like acetylene smells.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 03:02 PM
In this instance, I didn't even care about the time or money. What the fuck was I drinking for the first couple of months? We ended up not even drinking the water and barely using ice. We'd fill up a few pitchers a day and dump them out with the idea that it would clean up. It tasted like acetylene smells.

Well at least you have tap water and a Zero water thingy or some shit

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 07:59 AM
It tasted like acetylene smells.

Why did you drink it in the first place? It could have been toxic / carcinogenic, or contained bacteria like salmonella or cholera.

SpursforSix
12-24-2020, 10:28 AM
Why did you drink it in the first place? It could have been toxic / carcinogenic, or contained bacteria like salmonella or cholera.

I never drank a full glass. I'd take a sip and dump it. Then fill up a few pitchers and dump that, hoping to clean it out.

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 11:06 AM
I never drank a full glass. I'd take a sip and dump it. Then fill up a few pitchers and dump that, hoping to clean it out.

Zero water (not Brita, that one is no good) filter
Boil it

etc

SpursforSix
12-24-2020, 11:24 AM
Zero water (not Brita, that one is no good) filter
Boil it

etc

I'm not a scientist, but I'm pretty sure you can't boil plastic associated chemicals out of water. My guess is that it'd concentrate them.

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 11:27 AM
I'm not a scientist, but I'm pretty sure you can't boil plastic associated chemicals out of water. My guess is that it'd concentrate them.

True, but at least you can boil out any potential bacteria/viruses

Millennial_Messiah
12-25-2020, 07:01 PM
tap water still OK

Millennial_Messiah
12-27-2020, 12:19 AM
Will Hunting's posts in this thread are a microcosm of why the DNC has lost Ohio for good by a sizeable margin, and probably lost Michigan and Wisconsin without some fraud

SpursforSix
12-27-2020, 01:37 AM
tap water still OK

Good god...you’re the biggest attention whore since Avante.

johnsmith
12-28-2020, 07:09 PM
I knew this guy who when out and about wouldn't mind taking massive dumps in peoples' homes (friends of his or not)...he would then proceed to jump in their shower and give him self a body bath...his reasoning behind it was he didn't want to walk around all day with a "smoking gun" so to speak...makes sense

I wonder if it’s the same guy I knew that did that? There can’t be that many right?