PDA

View Full Version : blue check marks are a cancer to the public

playblair
12-23-2020, 01:07 PM
these are the people with the most influence & are easily manipulated ......bruh look at the large following of blue check marks in the replies who believe everything they see on twitter.........people like this are why biden won............social media is a cancer

this fake news ish needs to be regulated

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 02:35 PM
Lol that dude is fighting for mental illness when he spews nothing but mental illness... Lol "DJT killed 3 of my family members"

Winehole23
12-23-2020, 02:45 PM
Totally agree, blue checked Donald Trump shouldn't be allowed to spread disinfo on twitter.

Spurminator
12-23-2020, 02:51 PM
The original tweeter isn't blue-checked and this tweet is nowhere close to anyone's definition of going viral.

Reck
12-23-2020, 02:57 PM
Wouldn’t matter if he did. Killer kid is in for a world of hurt with state charges which Trump can’t do shit about.

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 02:58 PM
Wouldn’t matter if he did. Killer kid is in for a world of hurt with state charges which Trump can’t do shit about.

Doubt it.

Reck
12-23-2020, 03:12 PM
Doubt it.

What do you doubt? He killed 2 people.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 03:46 PM

#AbolishThe10th #OneUnitaryAmerica #FederalLawOnly

spurraider21
12-23-2020, 03:47 PM
#AbolishThe10th #OneUnitaryAmerica #FederalLawOnly
"libertarian"

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 05:14 PM
What do you doubt? He killed 2 people.

Cool story bro... You're a tribalist so the truth is meaningless to you. Good luck with that!

Btw, you can't realistically say he killed two people considering one had gun shot wounds to his back while facing Rittenhouse and the others didn't die. Second, I'm glad a known pedophile is dead and gone from our society. Last, who's the 2nd person killed because Rittenhouse supposedly killed the pedophile, then he shot at a loser trying to cause bodily harm to himself with a skateboard to his head, and last he shot a pos commie scumbag who was baring arms directly pointed at Rittenhouse. Good luck with your premise and make believe though!

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Rittenhouse took that gun over state lines or better yet that it was illegal for Rittenhouse to have that gun. Lmao

Splits
12-23-2020, 05:31 PM
Cool story bro... You're a tribalist so the truth is meaningless to you. Good luck with that!

Btw, you can't realistically say he killed two people considering one had gun shot wounds to his back while facing Rittenhouse and the others didn't die. Second, I'm glad a known pedophile is dead and gone from our society. Last, who's the 2nd person killed because Rittenhouse supposedly killed the pedophile, then he shot at a loser trying to cause bodily harm to himself with a skateboard to his head, and last he shot a pos commie scumbag who was baring arms directly pointed at Rittenhouse. Good luck with your premise and make believe though!

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Rittenhouse took that gun over state lines or better yet that it was illegal for Rittenhouse to have that gun. Lmao

Holy shit.

This is deranged. Somebody call Kori/11

ChumpDumper
12-23-2020, 05:34 PM

Next thing you're going to tell me is that Rittenhouse took that gun over state lines or better yet that it was illegal for Rittenhouse to have that gun. Lmao:rollin you don't even know he killed two people.

Low information.

spurraider21
12-23-2020, 05:35 PM

you forgot to end your deranged homicidal rant with "god bless you" to make it all better tbh

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 05:39 PM
Well I'll be damned 2 died. Oh well... 2 less scumbags in this world.

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 05:39 PM
you forgot to end your deranged homicidal rant with "god bless you" to make it all better tbh

Don't worry... God will judge you in the end regardless you shit lawyer. :tu

spurraider21
12-23-2020, 05:57 PM
fake news

BD24
12-23-2020, 06:07 PM
Only god can judge if SR is a good or bad lawyer tbh.

God Bless you joey

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 06:09 PM
Only god can judge if SR is a good or bad lawyer tbh.

God Bless you joey

Cool... I'll say whatever I want here or irl and you can sit by like the little white knight, drama-queen, weak male that you are bro. :tu

koriwhat
12-23-2020, 06:11 PM
So BD is it your mission today to white knight, insult, and follow me into all the threads I've posted on today? Pathetic!