PDA

View Full Version : SpursforSix master diary of poops

SpursforSix
12-23-2020, 05:57 PM
Starting now, I'm gonna post what and when I eat and when I poop. I'll also describe the poops and how many wipes I did.

I pretty much drink about 100 oz of water a day so I'm not going to mention that every time.

Lunch today was at around 1:30. Had a Greek salad and added cashews and wasabi peas to it.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 06:05 PM
Congrats :toast, this has been a very poopy day on ST in the Club as well as a very poopy 2020 for most all of us. Cheers to a less poopy 2021, but, ideally, with better and more regulated poops.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 06:05 PM
10/10 thread will follow intently :lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 06:09 PM
I haven't eaten today but I've had about 50-60 ounces of watery liquid today (watered down koolaid and watery sweet tea) which is only about half of my normal amount for this part of the day. I'm usually about a gallon a day, sometimes a little more. But I've got to have some flavor when I'm working from home on the computer; plain water doesn't do it for me unless I'm doing sports or something.

Last night - greek salad, fried chicken made with canola oil, mashed potatoes (I know, but at least home made and not instant kind), and sauteed corn off the cob. All homemade. Estimate about 1300-1500 calories total. That was dinner. I don't usually eat lunch, but I had a homemade frappuccino with extra whipped cream, extra caramel and extra coffee extract made in a vitamix blender for lunch yesterday... probably another 700-800 calories; it was pretty jumbo, didn't all quite fit in my quart sized drink glass.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 06:10 PM
Tonight's dinner - Wok Inn - general tso chicken with scallions (vegetable!), rice (I know), chicken corn chowder soup and egg rolls (I know). Because their drinks are pricey I'll be taking in my own koolaid mix concentrated water with added sugar (I know).

DMC
12-23-2020, 08:09 PM
Andy loves him some personal journal exposition time.

Millennial_Messiah
12-23-2020, 08:11 PM
Andy loves him some personal journal exposition time.

I took a clonazepam to help out my nose and stomach, but I feel the dinner I just ate and will probably want to seek to eliminate it early tomorrow morning.

tlongII
12-23-2020, 10:40 PM
Please post pics!

phxspurfan
12-23-2020, 11:00 PM
coffee = poop in 20 minutes tbh

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 12:05 AM

Or diarrhea if you drink too much of it

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 12:07 AM
Poop Update: I haven't pooped tonight, but one of the mice that invaded the house did. I've cleaned up exactly 22 fresh new droppings with the vacuum cleaner tonight. I killed one mouse that was hiding under a book nook but the other got away and went into the kitchen in the nook between the cabinets and the base board.

weebo
12-24-2020, 12:23 AM
Poop Update: I haven't pooped tonight, but one of the mice that invaded the house did. I've cleaned up exactly 22 fresh new droppings with the vacuum cleaner tonight. I killed one mouse that was hiding under a book nook but the other got away and went into the kitchen in the nook between the cabinets and the base board.

did you eat the dead mouse?

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 07:55 AM
did you eat the dead mouse?

no, threw it out to the trash, bad news is trash day isn't until Tuesday, and there's still one more mouse that we haven't caught and it's Christmas Eve... ugh.

And I have heartburn this morning so probably no good poop for awhile. That's what not eating home cooked food / salad will do for ya. And we had Arby's on the agenda tonight... probably might nix that for an XL greek salad instead. :(

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 07:55 AM
Feeling like hell upper GI tract wise on Christmas eve is :depressed

Will Hunting
12-24-2020, 08:36 AM
That’s my morning routine

- huge cup of coffee
- adderall
- take a shit

SpursforSix
12-24-2020, 10:20 AM

Dude...this is my poop diary. Read the title. This is one man's journey.

SpursforSix
12-24-2020, 10:26 AM
I shouldn't have started this yesterday in the middle. I'm just going to update in the mornings.
I'm not going to include the 100 oz. or water I drink every day but I will include any drinks beyond that.

12/23
Lunch - Greek Salad with cashews and wasabi peas added.
Dinner - Peanut butter, banana, honey, and jelly sandwich on Ezekiel bread (yes...it's an awesome sandwich).

12/24
7:45 AM Poop - fairly smooth. one turd. coffee colored.
I wiped one time and went straight to shower. I believe it would have been a three wipe.

9:00 AM - drank a 16 oz. beer

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 10:28 AM
9:00 AM - drank a 16 oz. beer
:lmao :rollin :rollin

SpursforSix
12-24-2020, 10:34 AM
:lmao :rollin :rollin

I have to admit...it was a grapefruit White Claw.

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 11:05 AM
I have to admit...it was a grapefruit White Claw.

Still, lol at any alcohol before 4-5pm, especially on a weekday/workday

SpursforSix
12-24-2020, 11:23 AM

It's Christmas Eve. Nothing like a good buzz in the morning to wrap presents and chill.

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 11:27 AM
It's Christmas Eve. Nothing like a good buzz in the morning to wrap presents and chill.

It's a working day for me. A painfully miserable, slow one at that. :depressedEven though it's working from home on the computer. Manager lady isn't making it easy on us contractors even though it's a holiday for most anyone not a contractor.

Millennial_Messiah
12-25-2020, 09:26 AM
Just pooped this morning. Only a few pebbles, though. Sign of constipation. Maybe too much imodium yesterday to tackle the food. Oh well. Only a couple wipes & a shower, now I'm clean. :toast

phxspurfan
12-25-2020, 04:27 PM
It's a working day for me. A painfully miserable, slow one at that. :depressedEven though it's working from home on the computer. Manager lady isn't making it easy on us contractors even though it's a holiday for most anyone not a contractor.

I've been a contractor and full timer. Best thing about being a contractor is no gay office politics to fuck over teammates to get that raise/promo. Just do your work and everyones happy. Also when youve done your time you can go home. No bullshit extra 5:30pm meetings or whatever. Unless you decide you want overtime.

Millennial_Messiah
12-25-2020, 05:43 PM
I've been a contractor and full timer. Best thing about being a contractor is no gay office politics to fuck over teammates to get that raise/promo. Just do your work and everyones happy. Also when youve done your time you can go home. No bullshit extra 5:30pm meetings or whatever. Unless you decide you want overtime.

Which I always get the urge for if I'm on hourly... and they've gotten increasingly stringent on approving any hours over 40 in the past few years, even if it is legitimate. Fucking India Indians and their diehard capitalist / workers are nothing but resources to be used; i.e. hours out of people's lives are equivalent to straws or cups at a Starbucks, etc. The IT Indian contracting culture of anti-humanism. It's cancer. India Indians are a worse disease than the outcome of if you fused cancer and COVID-19.

Also, they can terminate you at any time with no notice and they often do. Which is bullshit and should be illegal but whatever Shitmerica.

Working from home as a contractor has been okay, but you're job hopping and not by choice because at any time they just randomly terminate you for "budget" reasons and you have to anticipate that so you have stack multiples at a time so you're never stuck completely unemployed.

phxspurfan
12-25-2020, 06:47 PM
Which I always get the urge for if I'm on hourly... and they've gotten increasingly stringent on approving any hours over 40 in the past few years, even if it is legitimate. Fucking India Indians and their diehard capitalist / workers are nothing but resources to be used; i.e. hours out of people's lives are equivalent to straws or cups at a Starbucks, etc. The IT Indian contracting culture of anti-humanism. It's cancer. India Indians are a worse disease than the outcome of if you fused cancer and COVID-19.

Also, they can terminate you at any time with no notice and they often do. Which is bullshit and should be illegal but whatever Shitmerica.

Working from home as a contractor has been okay, but you're job hopping and not by choice because at any time they just randomly terminate you for "budget" reasons and you have to anticipate that so you have stack multiples at a time so you're never stuck completely unemployed.

Sure, but youre working from home on IT bullshit. 20 years ago you'd be telemarketing at West or flipping burgers (at least I was, doing the former).

Why not start your own American based IT consulting firm and hire your buddies who you've met on the job? And just solicit the same companies for jobs? Or work C2C. I also did that and made a lot of money via word of mouth marketing.

Millennial_Messiah
12-25-2020, 06:51 PM
Sure, but youre working from home on IT bullshit. 20 years ago you'd be telemarketing at West or flipping burgers (at least I was, doing the former).

Why not start your own American based IT consulting firm and hire your buddies who you've met on the job? And just solicit the same companies for jobs? Or work C2C

-no, I wouldn't be flipping burgers. I would be making millions on the real estate market back when it was more profitable instead of a killer stimulus-fucked seller's market.

-Buddies who I've met on the job? Nah, most of my "buddies" are guys I met in college. The jobs are full of worthless Indians I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. The only guy I met at one of my jobs was in 2016, my Jewish friend, and he's not leaving BOA (his wife is also a smart-as-hell russian jew and a programmer)...

-Why would I want to fuck myself and my taxes by going the C2C/1099 route? I don't want to owe double taxes, tbh. That'd be fucking stupid, :lol

Chucho
12-26-2020, 03:51 AM
That’s my morning routine

- huge cup of coffee
- adderall
- take a shit

What Doc is prescribing a grown man Adderall in 2021?

Adderall is up there with Norco so far as drugs that give you the best parts of the narcotic without the street/trash drug byproducts/feelings. I just havent met anyone that isn't on their parent's plan that gets it prescribed for them.

Chucho
12-26-2020, 03:58 AM

I'm not going to make fun of you, Andy. But this comment is nothing short of an admission that you have little to no outside contact with any individual that isn't your disappointed mother.

Will Hunting
12-26-2020, 08:32 AM
What Doc is prescribing a grown man Adderall in 2021?

Adderall is up there with Norco so far as drugs that give you the best parts of the narcotic without the street/trash drug byproducts/feelings. I just havent met anyone that isn't on their parent's plan that gets it prescribed for them.
Uh you must not know very many young professional types in finance, half the people I work with take adderall. I’ve been taking it since I was 18 tho, Doctor who prescribed it to me back then said I had the worst cast of ADD she’s seen in her 15 years of practicing medicine.

Mitch
12-26-2020, 12:02 PM
I'm not going to make fun of you, Andy. But this comment is nothing short of an admission that you have little to no outside contact with any individual that isn't your disappointed mother.

Katy has a tight leash on him, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2021, 01:36 PM
Update on the pooping, SpursforSix?

SpursforSix
01-26-2021, 05:17 PM
Update on the pooping, SpursforSix (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49684)?

This thread got ruined pretty quickly so I'm just keeping the info to myself for now.

pgardn
01-30-2021, 10:06 PM
You should have applied for this to take your mind off of number 2.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55875256

I think its kinda cool but I could not last.