PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Mavs vs Suns: Mark Jackson acting like an A-Hole to his on air partner

tmtcsc
12-24-2020, 12:26 AM
I'm not sure what's up with Mark Jackson but he sounds like a real asshole tonight to his broadcasting partner. He almost sounds like he's hazing him. Calling him out on his opinions, making him explain himself and his comments. Just really weird. Like he's offended not to be calling a game with his usual homies. He's having to play with the B team or something.

They got in to a discussion about the biggest moves of the summer. His partner said "Chris Paul to the Suns" may have been the most significant move. Jackson countered that the moves the Lakers made & the Bucks resigning Giannis were bigger & more significant. Said it with a demeaning and pissy tone. What a prick. His partner was caught off guard a little and defended his comments by saying that those teams were already good but that Paul was significant because he could take the Suns to another level whereas the Lakers and Bucks were already good.

Eh, maybe its just me. I never really liked Jackson as a coach or commentator. Full of shit hypocrite to be honest. Preacher man...pfft

Mr. Body
12-24-2020, 11:18 AM
Mark Jackson has always been a prissy Christer. But he can string sentences together so he'll always have a job.

BD24
12-24-2020, 02:03 PM
Didn’t hear the exchange. But I believe your take on it.

Jacksons a cunt. He’s been a salty faggot since Golden State shit canned his ass