PDA

View Full Version : Is it sacrilege to poop on Christmas Day?

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 07:58 AM
Because it sure looks like it for me this year because today I woke up with heartburn and a little upset stomach. :/

I've done the deed on a few Christmases before, including winter 2014 when I had that awful food poisoning that had me sick about 3 weeks all the way until almost New Year's.

Millennial_Messiah
12-24-2020, 02:19 PM
Arby's is scheduled for today. Those always, always make me poop. So maybe no poop tomorrow as today is Christmas Eve.

DJR210
12-24-2020, 04:45 PM
Weird thread

SpursforSix
12-24-2020, 06:24 PM
Weird thread

For real. Op is kind of sick

Blake
12-24-2020, 07:42 PM
Andy's fake wife and kid would be embarrassed at this thread

ElNono
12-25-2020, 06:19 PM
Arby is gross... are you on food stamps or something?

Millennial_Messiah
12-25-2020, 06:58 PM
Arby is gross... are you on food stamps or something?

Huh? Is there really an alternative to Arby's? They're a unique flavor you can't really get elsewhere.

Blake
12-25-2020, 11:09 PM
Huh? Is there really an alternative to Arby's? They're a unique flavor you can't really get elsewhere.

You can get that cheddar at any sporting event on top of nachos

ElNono
12-26-2020, 01:42 AM

^ This is a troll post tbh

You can get better sandwiches just buying the shit on your local supermarket. Those wavy fries are also the absolute worst of any fast food place.

Blake
12-26-2020, 04:05 AM
I like Arby's curly fries tho

Millennial_Messiah
12-26-2020, 12:01 PM
You can get that cheddar at any sporting event on top of nachos

:lmao You mean fucking Ricos fake cheese sauce poured on top of cheap-ass Mission tortilla chips? That is the most disgusting thing on the globe outside of eating literal poop.

Millennial_Messiah
12-26-2020, 12:03 PM
You can get better sandwiches just buying the shit on your local supermarket. Those wavy fries are also the absolute worst of any fast food place.
Only at Arby's can you get that unique Arby's sauce. They don't sell it at Walmart, HEB or anywhere else. And the Walmart/supermarket roast beef sandwiches are more expensive and aren't as good. They don't have that Arby's smoked meat flavor. It's just not the same.

ElNono
12-26-2020, 05:53 PM
Only at Arby's can you get that unique Arby's sauce. They don't sell it at Walmart, HEB or anywhere else. And the Walmart/supermarket roast beef sandwiches are more expensive and aren't as good. They don't have that Arby's smoked meat flavor. It's just not the same.

Arby’s sauce??? That thing is disgusting after the first bite. Again, if you’re broke it’s understandable, tbh, but just so many better places to eat.