PDA

View Full Version : The Flight Attendent - HBO

SpursforSix
12-28-2020, 12:32 PM
After watching a shitty documentary (Alabama Snakes), I checked out Episode 1 of The Flight Attendant. I was pretty close to quitting until they got to the meat of the plot.

Only one episode in but I think it's going to be very good if not great.

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2020, 12:39 PM
lol... it's 11:30 AM on a Monday and you're watching HBO? Aren't you supposed to be at work or something, even if it's remotely? @SFSHRManager

SpursforSix
12-28-2020, 12:42 PM
lol... it's 11:30 AM on a Monday and you're watching HBO? Aren't you supposed to be at work or something, even if it's remotely? @SFSHRManager

Why are you suck a retarded faggot?

ChumpDumper
12-28-2020, 12:53 PM
It's better than I thought it would be. Some elements were predictable and one subplot is almost more compelling than the main. Really good cast as usual with HBO; Cuoco proves she can play lead with a shit ton of screen time.

SpursforSix
12-28-2020, 12:59 PM

such

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2020, 01:06 PM

lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2020, 01:06 PM
OP is unemployed.

SpursforSix
12-28-2020, 01:11 PM
OP is unemployed.

You better hope not. I'd make it my goal to come take your job.

Chucho
12-28-2020, 01:46 PM
You better hope not. I'd make it my goal to come take your job.

You want to fold towels for $8 an hour and/or write unsolicited, unread, TL;DR diary entries about being a sad awkward loser desperately trying to convince a bunch of strangers that he's 1. NOT a social introvert with real issues, 2. you're a a pussy magnet, despite the fact you admit you've never sniffed a pair of panties every time you post and 3. You feign pseudo manliness but show yourself as a miserly piece of shit with retarded "principles" everyone laughs at.

You want THAT job? Andy doesn't even want to be Andy.

SpursforSix
12-28-2020, 01:50 PM
You want to fold towels for $8 an hour and/or write unsolicited, unread, TL;DR diary entries about being a sad awkward loser desperately trying to convince a bunch of strangers that he's 1. NOT a social introvert with real issues, 2. you're a a pussy magnet, despite the fact you admit you've never sniffed a pair of panties every time you post and 3. You feign pseudo manliness but show yourself as a miserly piece of shit with retarded "principles" everyone laughs at.

You want THAT job? Andy doesn't even want to be Andy.

Not when you put it like that.

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2020, 02:07 PM
Not when you put it like that.

Chucho is just a jokester, don't mind that bot

Reck
12-28-2020, 02:17 PM
After watching a shitty documentary (Alabama Snakes), I checked out Episode 1 of The Flight Attendant. I was pretty close to quitting until they got to the meat of the plot.

Only one episode in but I think it's going to be very good if not great.

It's not in my opinion.

This is one of the worse shows I have ever seen. You dont realize how terrible it is until you're deep in it so you either quit or force yourself to watch it (As I had to)

Kaley Cuoco is stuck playing a manic and erratic comedy character for the rest of her life apparently. Except they added alcoholism to make her more of a trainwreck.

johnsmith
12-28-2020, 07:06 PM
The wife and I got two episodes in and quit. I hated this show with a passion and her stupid mental breakdown where she hangs out with the dude was arguably the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen on TV.

johnsmith
12-28-2020, 07:07 PM
It's not in my opinion.

This is one of the worse shows I have ever seen. You dont realize how terrible it is until you're deep in it so you either quit or force yourself to watch it (As I had to)

Kaley Cuoco is stuck playing a manic and erratic comedy character for the rest of her life apparently. Except they added alcoholism to make her more of a trainwreck.

Agreed 100%....I was actually mad that I wasted two hours on this nonsense....and I’m on vacation with nothing else to do.

SpursforSix
12-29-2020, 10:13 AM
I"m 3 episodes in and I still like it. It's certainly not ground breaking. I think there's a lot of Killing Eve in it (not saying it's anywhere close to being as good).
It is somewhat ridiculous that she totally ignores her attorney and becomes a private detective.

DMX7
01-01-2021, 05:04 PM
I've watched a few episodes and its definitely worth watching.

SpursforSix
01-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Finished it and thought it was fine. Yeah...the hallucination scenes got a little tiresome. But I enjoyed it for the most part.
Not sure if I need another season of it though. And it's pretty hard to believe that she's being recruited as an asset.

6/10