PDA

View Full Version : ****OFFICIAL Week 17 Game Thread, Sponsored By The Fact The NFL Completed The Full Season Despite The Pandemic****

Pages : [1] 2

Millennial_Messiah
12-30-2020, 05:27 PM
Pretty remarkable, actually. No cancelled games. No cancelled season. :toast Roger Goodell for making it happen.

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 17, 2020 January 3, 2021 All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS EARLY
https://506sports.com/2020/17-CBS-E.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Miami @ Buffalo
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Baltimore @ Cincinnati
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

NY Jets @ New England
Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

CBS LATE https://506sports.com/2020/17-CBS-L.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Arizona @ LA Rams
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Tennessee @ Houston
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Las Vegas @ Denver
Beth Mowins, Tiki Barber

FOX EARLY https://506sports.com/2020/17-FOX-E.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Dallas @ NY Giants
Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Chris Myers, Greg Jennings

Minnesota @ Detroit
Joe Davis, Robert Smith

FOX LATE https://506sports.com/2020/17-FOX-L.png █ Anchorage
█ Fairbanks
█ Honolulu

Green Bay @ Chicago
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

Seattle vs San Francisco (in Arizona)

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

New Orleans @ Carolina
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

LA Chargers @ Kansas City
Kevin Kugler, Brock Huard

Sunday Night: Washington @ Philadelphia (NBC)

Millennial_Messiah
12-30-2020, 05:28 PM
The Cowboys are OFFICIALLY playing January football this year.

So are the Jets, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
12-30-2020, 05:32 PM
Want to take some responsibility for your shitty takes for once with a bet?

If the Packers win next week you don’t post in nfl forum rest of the season( including playoffs).If packers lose next week I don’t post in nfl forum rest of the season (including playoffs).

Bet is here for you to take, unless you are to much of a pussy. Which I’m betting on.

Not the playoffs this year, but the loser has to miss the first 6 weeks of next year's regular season... also you have to take GAustex and resistanze down with you if you lose. Because it's not a fair bet just one-on-one because I account for almost half the posts in most of the weekly GT's. I'm the MVP of the NFL Forum 4 of the past 5 years.
TheCultOfPersonality can stay, tbh, because his avatar and signature has been full of HOT babes for years, so he stays regardless. But the rest of you Fudge Packer fans... ELE bet for the first 6 weeks of 2021 regular season NFL Forum, take it or leave it.

DeadlyDynasty
12-30-2020, 05:34 PM
Did they flex the Colts game?

Millennial_Messiah
12-30-2020, 05:49 PM
Did they flex the Colts game?

Week 17's they always try to line up the "competitive" games at the same slot to avoid scoreboard watching. They fucked up by putting WAS-PHI as the late game. Probably should have hoped for WAS to lose to PHI early and then DAL-NYG would have truly been a play-in division title game.

BD24
12-30-2020, 06:30 PM
Not the playoffs this year, but the loser has to miss the first 6 weeks of next year's regular season... also you have to take GAustex (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51461) and resistanze (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5117) down with you if you lose. Because it's not a fair bet just one-on-one because I account for almost half the posts in most of the weekly GT's. I'm the MVP of the NFL Forum 4 of the past 5 years.
TheCultOfPersonality (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29380) can stay, tbh, because his avatar and signature has been full of HOT babes for years, so he stays regardless. But the rest of you Fudge Packer fans... ELE bet for the first 6 weeks of 2021 regular season NFL Forum, take it or leave it.
So clearly you don’t believe any of the shit you say. Just blowing hot air. Got it.

and no one gives a fuck if you account for half the post in the nfl forum lol. There was a time when Avante accounted for the half the post and no one misses him.

if you grow some balls though my bet stands. Pussy

Millennial_Messiah
12-30-2020, 07:33 PM
So clearly you don’t believe any of the shit you say. Just blowing hot air. Got it.

and no one gives a fuck if you account for half the post in the nfl forum lol. There was a time when Avante accounted for the half the post and no one misses him.

if you grow some balls though my bet stands. Pussy
Symple was more active / better than Avante circa the Jim Harbaugh 49ers era

JasonGarrett
12-30-2020, 09:27 PM
The Cowboys are OFFICIALLY playing January football this year.

So are the Jets, tbh.

Not in my house, B!TCH!!!

Mark Celibate
12-30-2020, 09:37 PM
Week 17's they always try to line up the "competitive" games at the same slot to avoid scoreboard watching. They fucked up by putting WAS-PHI as the late game. Probably should have hoped for WAS to lose to PHI early and then DAL-NYG would have truly been a play-in division title game.

They couldn't move DAL-NYG to the late slot. If WFT won, then the primetime Sunday Night game would all of a sudden turn into a meaningless game between two sub .500 teams. Nobody would give a sh!t at that point and ratings would plummet.

BD24
12-30-2020, 10:16 PM
Symple was more active / better than Avante circa the Jim Harbaugh 49ers era
Ok pussy

Robz4000
12-30-2020, 11:55 PM
They couldn't move DAL-NYG to the late slot. If WFT won, then the primetime Sunday Night game would all of a sudden turn into a meaningless game between two sub .500 teams. Nobody would give a sh!t at that point and ratings would plummet.

Should've flexed the AZ/LAR game imo.

Mark Celibate
12-30-2020, 11:59 PM
Should've flexed the AZ/LAR game imo.

That or PIT/CLE tbh imho

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 07:38 AM
Not in my house, B!TCH!!!

At least Jerry still gets 25k fans or so to come out each game even in the face of the plandemic. That's per game. You've had a grand total of zero all year. Because nobody wants to see your stupid orange clappy self.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 07:39 AM
That or PIT/CLE tbh imho

yep, #makeohiogreatagain tbh

too much NFC East bias.. like in 2013 when there were two play in and win the division possibilities, GB-CHI and PHI-DAL, they picked our game even though Romo was out for the season and Orton was the starter... GB-CHI turned out to be the better game, too. Still too bad the Bears didn't get home on that blitz.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 12:39 PM
=

Yeah I do miss/recall the game threads from like 2015-2016 when Avante and my old username would be jockeying for most posts in the game thread and the threads would average around 30-35 pages with myself and Avante having like 180 and 178 posts in the thread and nobody else even having close to 100.

BD24
12-31-2020, 03:42 PM
Yeah I do miss/recall the game threads from like 2015-2016 when Avante and my old username would be jockeying for most posts in the game thread and the threads would average around 30-35 pages with myself and Avante having like 180 and 178 posts in the thread and nobody else even having close to 100.
Ok pussy

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 04:26 PM
Ok pussy

you lose, you gotta take GAustex with you. if that isn't your alt that is. Which it probably is.

BD24
12-31-2020, 04:31 PM
you lose, you gotta take GAustex (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51461) with you. if that isn't your alt that is. Which it probably is.
I don’t have Alts :lol

i can’t force someone else to go with me.

are you gonna take the bet pussy? Or keep adding qualifiers to make it not happen?

GAustex
12-31-2020, 05:43 PM
Andy you are a pussy

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 05:48 PM
^ you two are the same user, just like spurtacular and his myriad alts

GAustex
12-31-2020, 08:13 PM
David Bakhtiari Wrecked his knee

Spurtacular
12-31-2020, 10:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwY0GWVVvYY

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hYOXXPfo0uE/hqdefault.jpg

Fat Brandon Bass
01-01-2021, 11:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwY0GWVVvYY

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hYOXXPfo0uE/hqdefault.jpg

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/817/218/88e.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 01:23 PM
David Bakhtiari Wrecked his knee
At least you have Elgton Jenkins who is proven to play good at tackle in the past. And you're pretty deep at interior OL

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 01:25 PM
Bakhtiari seems like a fun loving/good guy off the field, but on the field he's a jerk; he has the all-time NFL record for most holding penalties he's gotten away with, by a country mile, tbh. Even half the GB fans I know admit that. He's extremely smart and sneaky sly and him and Rodgers have been BFFs since the day he was drafted in 2013.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Anyways... this news just means Khalil Mack gonna dominate. (And if GB ever has to face Seattle then they'll have to contend with Mayowa, tbh.)

Robz4000
01-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Kamara has the Rona.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 08:13 PM
Kamara has the Rona.

Seahawks are gonna get that #1 seed tbh. Panthers beat Saints and Bears beat Packers.

Spurtacular
01-01-2021, 08:29 PM

:lol

DAF86
01-01-2021, 09:56 PM
That Trevor Lawrence guy is the one that is suppossed to be the second coming of Jesus?

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 11:10 PM
That Trevor Lawrence guy is the one that is suppossed to be the second coming of Jesus?

lol it would be the most Jaguars thing to pass on Lawrence for Fields because of one game. jets will trade down, miami, cinci and philly won't have a use for him... and he lands in New England, Denver, SF or Dallas.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 11:12 PM
too bad Fields got an early interception otherwise he's on pace to have a Peyton Manning/Nick Foles esque hall of fame game

DAF86
01-01-2021, 11:14 PM
lol it would be the most Jaguars thing to pass on Lawrence for Fields because of one game. jets will trade down, miami, cinci and philly won't have a use for him... and he lands in New England, Denver, SF or Dallas.

What does he do that makes him so special? So far, from what I've seen on this game, he doesn't really stand out on anything, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 11:14 PM
Fields will just be yet another BQB coming out of Columbus to completely bomb in the NFL... lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 11:16 PM
What does he do that makes him so special? So far, from what I've seen on this game, he doesn't really stand out on anything, tbh.

It's one game. Lawrence is a truly generational talent. He has the best combination of arm strength, raw athleticism, accuracy and ability to perfectly read a defense that the NFL has ever seen, alongside Mahomes, and Lawrence is even slightly more gifted athletically than Mahomes.

Fields is just another tOSU Columbus bqb that's going to last 2 years in the NFL before getting cut because he outright sucks and has the brain of a peanut.

DAF86
01-01-2021, 11:31 PM
Who was the last QB selected #1 overall that trully lived up to the hype? Peyton?

Will Hunting
01-01-2021, 11:33 PM
:lmao

DAF86
01-01-2021, 11:38 PM
It's one game. Lawrence is a truly generational talent. He has the best combination of arm strength, raw athleticism, accuracy and ability to perfectly read a defense that the NFL has ever seen, alongside Mahomes, and Lawrence is even slightly more gifted athletically than Mahomes.

Fields is just another tOSU Columbus bqb that's going to last 2 years in the NFL before getting cut because he outright sucks and has the brain of a peanut.

He doesn't look very athletic out there vs guys that won't sniff the NFL, tbh.

MultiTroll
01-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Betting info. Please use your insider info.
Including Spurstalk sources such as things you heard in the HEB aisle.

Trying to win or not? Playing starters the whole game or not?:

Buffalo
Pittsburg (already know not Rothlessburger)
GB
Tampon Bay
Eagles
Bengals

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Betting info. Please use your insider info.
Including Spurstalk sources such as things you heard in the HEB aisle.

Trying to win or not? Playing starters the whole game or not?:

Buffalo
Pittsburg (already know not Rothlessburger)
GB
Tampon Bay
Eagles
Bengals
if Buffalo loses then the Dolphins will be in and it will be funny as fuck

GB has the first seed on the line, they likely lose it if they lose to the Bears

TB likely has nothing on the line, but they might keep Brady on the active roster in case they get in the red zone for an opportunity to throw a passing TD

Eagles have pride on the line considering it's a primetime SNF last game of the season and Doug Pederson coaching for his job

Bengals would rather tank than slide even further down in the draft, plus Baltimore is on fire.

BD24
01-02-2021, 04:23 PM
^ you two are the same user, just like spurtacular and his myriad alts
Lol no.

Now are you going to take the bet or continue to be a pussy?

GAustex
01-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Andy you are a pussy

MultiTroll
01-02-2021, 06:53 PM
if Buffalo loses then the Dolphins will be in and it will be funny as fuck

GB has the first seed on the line, they likely lose it if they lose to the Bears

TB likely has nothing on the line, but they might keep Brady on the active roster in case they get in the red zone for an opportunity to throw a passing TD

Eagles have pride on the line considering it's a primetime SNF last game of the season and Doug Pederson coaching for his job

Bengals would rather tank than slide even further down in the draft, plus Baltimore is on fire.
TB has seeding on the line. Win and most likely (for sure?) would face an NFC Least team in Round 1.
But yes, they don't need to win.

This article claims Pederson is all but back, so maybe no motivation there.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30637971/philadelphia-eagles-expected-bring-back-coach-doug-pederson-2021-season-sources-say
I'm more concerned about Jalen Hurts. They either won or been in about every game he has started or played a chunck.

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 10:55 AM
:lol Jaylon Smith's dirty play last week may screw over Dallas this week. His cheap shot on that Eagles LT knocked him out of today's game so now their backup tackle has to go against Chase Young. tbh Jaylon Smith needs to go out and party with Ray Lewis and friends or take a late night joyride with JR Smith imo

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 11:07 AM
:lol Jaylon Smith's dirty play last week may screw over Dallas this week. His cheap shot on that Eagles LT knocked him out of today's game so now their backup tackle has to go against Chase Young. tbh Jaylon Smith needs to go out and party with Ray Lewis and friends or take a late night joyride with JR Smith imo

I believe if Jaylon Smith dies they'd still have to pay his contract to his estate. Like with Travis Frederick, it'd all be due in one year. Which means they probably won't be able to re-sign Dak and would have to trade up to draft a QB or outright draft one of the lesser QBs. Justin Fields' stock really soared on New Year's Day.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 11:09 AM
TB has seeding on the line. Win and most likely (for sure?) would face an NFC Least team in Round 1.
But yes, they don't need to win.

This article claims Pederson is all but back, so maybe no motivation there.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30637971/philadelphia-eagles-expected-bring-back-coach-doug-pederson-2021-season-sources-say
I'm more concerned about Jalen Hurts. They either won or been in about every game he has started or played a chunck.

Hum... I thought they're the #5 seed no matter what?

The difference in playing shitty ass Washington or NYG versus going to Lambeau, Superdome or Seattle (which has long been the king of loudest fake noise, long before COVID-19, hence their 7-1 home record this year even without fans) in round 1 is astronomical.

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 11:35 AM
I believe if Jaylon Smith dies they'd still have to pay his contract to his estate. Like with Travis Frederick, it'd all be due in one year. Which means they probably won't be able to re-sign Dak and would have to trade up to draft a QB or outright draft one of the lesser QBs. Justin Fields' stock really soared on New Year's Day.

Looks like Philly is mailing it in and benching many of their starters tonight. It won't matter anyway, as the Cowboys get blown out first giving The Bot his long-awaited revenge imo

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Looks like Philly is mailing it in and benching many of their starters tonight. It won't matter anyway, as the Cowboys get blown out first giving The Bot his long-awaited revenge imo

Let's hope your jinx is golden today

MultiTroll
01-03-2021, 11:48 AM
The difference in playing shitty ass Washington or NYG versus going to Lambeau, Superdome or Seattle (which has long been the king of loudest fake noise, long before COVID-19, hence their 7-1 home record this year even without fans) in round 1 is astronomical.
Exactly.
I shifted some dough over to Tampa Bay.
He's starting to connect deep to both sides and middle of field.
Good receivers including malcontent nigga catching a long ball. I look for TB to throw long which will open up the running game.
ATL is an entirely different team since Super Loser coach got replaced. But i think Tom and the Buccs are super motivated today.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Exactly.
I shifted some dough over to Tampa Bay.
He's starting to connect deep to both sides and middle of field.
Good receivers including malcontent nigga catching a long ball. I look for TB to throw long which will open up the running game.
ATL is an entirely different team since Super Loser coach got replaced. But i think Tom and the Buccs are super motivated today.
ATL still has the choking genetics until they get rid of Ryan, tbh. Throw out of bounds to stop the clock or take the sack when in field goal range. The worst situational football QB for a guy who's been with the same team 10+ years.

Bucs will be an extremely tough out for anyone in the playoffs. They have 3 elite WRs, 2 stellar TEs, an elite RB and another quite good one, their backup WRs would start on a lot of teams, and their front-7 on defense is ferocious. Their weaknesses are on the OL and secondary, but they still have the GOAT at QB who gets better and better deeper into the playoffs.

TheCultOfPersonality
01-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Interested to see if the Jaguars sweep the Colts today.

Imagine being kept out of the playoffs because you're the only team that can't beat the Jaguars.

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 01:11 PM
:lol this shitty defense getting manhandled by The Bot per par etc

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:14 PM
:lol this shitty defense getting manhandled by The Bot per par etc

We have the worst safeties in the NFL in Woods and Brown

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:15 PM
McKinney could have been ours :(

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Zeke

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Meat Cleavers going HAM on Pissburgh. :wow Nick Chubb

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:18 PM
Packers fans wonder where was Martinez last year in the championship game

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:23 PM
yay, we're good at getting turnovers now

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Yuck, shitty first quarter red zone offense per par :puke:

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Tired of seeing us get to the red zone only to see Zuerlein the Sewer Line have to trot onto the field. :(

TheCultOfPersonality
01-03-2021, 01:31 PM
A 3 man rush and Dalton is sacked in literally 4 seconds. That's pathetic by the Cowboys O-Line.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:33 PM
26 is a fucking bum, hopefully this is his last game with the team as he's a free agent to be.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:34 PM
Don't know why he didn't get ejected tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 01:58 PM
Why is Josh Allen even playing, tbh? Should be resting

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:02 PM
Stop fucking running the ball... it's not working

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 02:08 PM
:lmao Jaylon Smith blocked out of the play two different times yet he’s the first to do his retarded celebration. This f@ggot has quickly become the most unbearable player in franchise history

SuperCam
01-03-2021, 02:13 PM
Dak would be winning tbh :tu

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:15 PM
lol Buffalo blowing their load in a game they don't even need but the other team needs desperately

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 02:17 PM

With Dak Cowboys would be 8-8 and out after wild card. Dak is average qb

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 02:18 PM

So you’re saying Dak is better than Dalton? Hot take tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:19 PM
:pctoss Sewer Line in the game... fire McPussy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:20 PM
McPussy thinks two field goals is enough to beat two touchdowns. Faggot.

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 02:23 PM
lol Buffalo blowing their load in a game they don't even need but the other team needs desperately

They're establishing their dominance over division and AFC. They say, «Mahomes, you bitch, and you, donut Andy. We're coming for you»

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 02:25 PM
With Dak Cowboys would be 8-8 and out after wild card. Dak is average qb

actually I don’t think it would be much different at this point if Dak was playing instead of Dalton. The only difference is that Dalton will continue sucking into the second half. If Dak was playing, he would continue the inept play until we were down 27-6 in the fourth quarter before he turns into “Garbage Time Joe Montana”. He’d put up 200 yards and 2 TDs against the prevent defense and then come up short on the final drive to lose 27-20 per par etc

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 02:27 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao somebody “Tanya Harding” this f@ggot already

i'm_still_beta
actually I don’t think it would be much different at this point if Dak was playing instead of Dalton. The only difference is that Dalton will continue sucking into the second half. If Dak was playing, he would continue the inept play until we were down 27-6 in the fourth quarter before he turns into “Garbage Time Joe Montana”. He’d put up 200 yards and 2 TDs against the prevent defense and then come up short on the final drive to lose 27-20 per par etc

Dak and Russ are kings of garbage time stat-padding

Millennial_Messiah
Sterling Shepard is simply too sterling for the Cowturds to handle

That's why you don't kick FGs in the red zone, McPussy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:29 PM
Just too fuckin' easy. Fuck Woods/Lewis/Jaylon Shits

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:29 PM
Giants are going to make the playoffs at fucking 6 and 10. Miserable. And they'll probably beat the Bucs and win the Super Bowl too. World champions with a combined season/playoffs record of 10-10. :lmao

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Hopefully WFT can win tonight and get in over the Giants. They’re the only team in this sh!t division that can make any kind of run in the playoffs. They have a dominant front 7 and a good game manager QB which has historically proven to be a successful formula in the playoffs and allowed mediocre teams to do damage in the playoffs

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Giants are going to make the playoffs at fucking 6 and 10. Miserable. And they'll probably beat the Bucs and win the Super Bowl too. World champions with a combined season/playoffs record of 10-10. :lmao
Packers are going to win it all this year

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 02:40 PM
:lol the Bot gonna send the Cowboys fishing again

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:41 PM
ugh, Sewer Line again

3 FGs to 3 TDs, :pctoss

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:41 PM
Packers are going to win it all this year

Hell fucking no. Their QB is a fraud who stinks in the playoffs

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Hell fucking no. Their QB is a fraud who stinks in the playoffs

Most gifted Qb ever

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 02:47 PM
Belifraud is getting exposed

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:48 PM
Most gifted Qb ever

:lmao they see me trollin'

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:48 PM
Belifraud is getting exposed

The Jets have nothing to tank for since Jax already clinched the #1 seed and Lawrence.

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 02:53 PM
:lmao they see me trollin'

Godgers is basically Mahomes with pinpoint throw accuracy. Mahomes is not that accurate.

Who's the most gifted in your opinion?

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Godgers is basically Mahomes with pinpoint throw accuracy. Mahomes is not that accurate.

Who's the most gifted in your opinion?

Fraudgers is like the 8th best QB in the league and it's generous. His offsides gimmick is still a thing but he'd be nothing without that o-line and running game. We'll see just how bad the loss of Mr. Hold-and-get-away-with-it Bakhtiari for the long-term affects them. I believe it will submarine them.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 02:56 PM
Zeke has the yips :lol

Millennial_Messiah
Miami just failed to show up today. Bummer

Millennial_Messiah
Dalton is a fucking dud

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 02:58 PM
:lol the Bot gonna send the Cowboys fishing again

rofl

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:02 PM
fuck... good job defense on the INT but stop running Elliott on first down

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:03 PM
no Troy, it's our 2nd third down conversion you punk...

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:05 PM
McKinney beats Lamb for TFL in red zone

Could have had McKinney instead of Lamb

JasonGarrett
01-03-2021, 03:05 PM
FUUUCK!! How am I supposed to ice my own kicker if we keep scoring touchdowns??? :madrun:madrun:madrun:madrun

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 03:06 PM
Brady is so unlucky today - Evans got injured, his throws are getting dropped. And now this int

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 03:08 PM

Fraudgers is like the 8th best QB in the league and it's generous. His offsides gimmick is still a thing but he'd be nothing without that o-line and running game. We'll see just how bad the loss of Mr. Hold-and-get-away-with-it Bakhtiari for the long-term affects them. I believe it will submarine them.

Best in the World. He doesn't need that 350-pound fatass.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:08 PM
Cooper was short. no TD

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:09 PM
Best in the World. He doesn't need that 350-pound fatass.

Your trolljob is 2/10 tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:13 PM
Why kicking the XP instead of going for 2 to make it 17-20? #FireMcPussy

i'm_still_beta
Your trolljob is 2/10 tbh
I know. But Rodgers and Mahomes are 2 best Qbs now. No way Rodgers is 8-best qb

Millennial_Messiah
Donovan Wilson is our one good safety in the past 15 years

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:14 PM
I know. But Rodgers and Mahomes are 2 best Qbs now. No way Rodgers is 8-best qb

Mahomes > Brady > Wilson > Allen > others > Fraudgers tbh

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 03:15 PM
Fat Zeke has been playing like his 2016 self lately tbh I guess the competition at running back lit a fire under his ass imo

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Shepard just too sterling for the Cowboys to handle :(

GAustex
01-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Andy you are a pussy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Evan Engram trying to save the Cowboys' season by himself

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 03:21 PM
Mahomes > Brady > Wilson > Allen > others > Fraudgers tbh

Rodgers=Mahomes>all

If Mahomes was as accurate as Rodgers, I'd crown him as goat talent and best player in NFL hands-down. But he often misses easy throws and when he throws deep, I'm like "Common Patrick, you can complete this throw". When Rodgers does the same I'm like "Ok, no way he's going to miss it'. It's basically throwing from tough positions vs pinpoint accuracy. Can't call qb the goat if his accuracy is somewhat questionable

Darth_Pelican
01-03-2021, 03:29 PM
:lol Tua Turndaballova

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 03:31 PM
:lol imagine calling Tua the best QB of his draft class

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Time to put a pad on Dak's leg and put Dak back in the game, tbh. Dalton sucks

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:36 PM
Another red zone trip, another putrid field goal. :(

#FuckAndyDalton

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Put Dak in tbh, broken bones take 6-8 weeks to heal and it's been 12

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Tre'von Diggs is a lockdown torner for us :toast

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 03:40 PM
:lol Bot....getting a lead in the first half only to get completely out coached in the 2nd. I haven’t seen det before!

Darth_Pelican
:lol Tua Turndaballova

Millennial_Messiah
DeMarcus Lawrence on the SACK!! #WarDaddy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:46 PM
Fuck you Dalton you pussy faggot :pctoss

#LetDakPlay

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:47 PM
Takes a sack on THIRD DOWN losing on the scoreboard in the 4th quarter with the playoffs on the line. Dalton has no heart or soul.

Guess whoever coined the phrase "Gingers have no souls" was 100% dead-on accurate, sadly.

Millennial_Messiah
Touchback on a punt where they had a chance to pin them deep :pctoss special-ed teams

Millennial_Messiah
Which soul-less ginger will choke harder; Dalton or Garrett? tbh. Neither seems to want to actually win the game this half

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 03:49 PM
:lmao did Jaylon Smith just celebrate after they converted the first down??

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:51 PM
Get that faggot loser Anthony Brown off the team, he's been atrocious for 5 years now, can't cover shit, getting styled all all game by Shepard :bang

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 03:52 PM
BIG SACK Donovan Wilson!! #JamalAdamsWho?

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 03:53 PM
:lol Browns are gonna lose at home to a fading Steelers' B team and miss the playoffs

Millennial_Messiah
NO CATCH

Millennial_Messiah
WTF McPussy challenged the Dez catch and not that one? :pctoss Fudge Packer piece of shit!!

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Dalton's legs have been better than his arm today

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Just one TD here, please

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:07 PM
Browns are IN the playoffs!!!

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 04:07 PM
:lol Cowboys

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Fuck you Dolton... GET RID OF IT YOU DUNCE

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 04:09 PM
:lmao Dalton with the dagger

Millennial_Messiah
Miami giving up 56 to Buffalo in a win and in situation is just classic Miami Lawlphins

jeebus
lmao cowboys

SuperCam
01-03-2021, 04:10 PM
gingers :lol

Dak gets a TD here tbh :tu

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:10 PM
Should have taken McKinney, not Lamb. :(

Why not just throw it away and kick the FG, tbh? Stupid dumbass coaching... #FireMikeMcPussy #FireMcFatass

MultiTroll
01-03-2021, 04:11 PM
I don't blame Dalton. Puts previous play right on the money to CD Lamb.

On the lob INT, what a pussy job of not fighting for the ball by Cowboy receiver # 86.

jeebus
01-03-2021, 04:12 PM
Since when did Dez Bryant become a running back for the Giants?

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Bogus ending to a bogus, fucked-up, asterisk, season.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:18 PM
If they go away from the 16 game season then there won't be a next year, tbh. 17 is a retarded number, an odd number... unwatchable.

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 04:18 PM
:lol if the Giants get into the playoffs at 6-10

Mark Celibate
01-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Dalton’s inability to throw the ball away cost them in the second half tbh

RD2191
01-03-2021, 04:31 PM
:music

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:34 PM
Give Mike McCarthy the axe.

Ruins the tank job so the Cowboys won't be able to get a blue-chip prospect without trading up, then only to completely fuck up at the end royally.

Fuckin' fat ass slob loser. Probably thinking about his next hamburger or meal at a diner in New Jersey instead of what was happening in the actual game. Give him the axe NOW

BD24
01-03-2021, 04:35 PM

Andy melting down per par. What a faggot :lol

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 04:38 PM

Andy melting down per par. What a faggot :lol

Gonna be a long day for him after Rodgers cements his MVP later.

BD24
01-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Tbh

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Give Mike McCarthy the axe.

Ruins the tank job so the Cowboys won't be able to get a blue-chip prospect without trading up, then only to completely fuck up at the end royally.

Fuckin' fat ass slob loser. Probably thinking about his next hamburger or meal at a diner in New Jersey instead of what was happening in the actual game. Give him the axe NOW

resistanze
01-03-2021, 04:42 PM
GB defense looks to be in playoff form tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:43 PM
I hope the Eagles win tonight just to make it sting a long time for Jerry Jones. That he hired a fatass slob who doesn't challenge an obvious bad call that literally decided the game in a win-and-in game.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:44 PM

Not so fast...

GB defense looks to be in playoff form tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:45 PM
DA BEARS!!!

New Orleans gonna be 1st seed. Brady vs Brees in round 2, act 3.

BD24
01-03-2021, 04:47 PM
DA BEARS!!!

New Orleans gonna be 1st seed. Brady vs Brees in round 2, act 3.
Please. Your such a pussy you wouldn’t even bet on this.

you don’t even believe your own nonsense Andy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Nobody's beating the Seahawks in the playoffs as long as Wilson starts playing like Wilson again. That defense is insanely good.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Please. Your such a pussy you wouldn’t even bet on this.

you don’t even believe your own nonsense Andy

I knew the Bears were going to win. Bears are best team in NFC North but fucked it up by putting Philly Faithful Foles in and losing 6 in a row

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:50 PM
will lol if Brady and the Bucs lose to the 6-10 Giants; Eli ain't walkin' thru that door, tho

BD24
01-03-2021, 04:50 PM
I knew the Bears were going to win. Bears are best team in NFC North but fucked it up by putting Philly Faithful Foles in and losing 6 in a row
Yea...you were so sure of it you wouldn’t even bet on it.

pussy.

SuperCam
01-03-2021, 04:53 PM
Fraudgers getting exposed early :tu

will see what Packerref has to say

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 04:59 PM

How is he getting exposed? He hasn't even completed his 1st drive yet

BD24
01-03-2021, 05:01 PM

Stupid faggot :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Fucking Illinois democrats not allowing the Bears fans into the game to noise down Fraudgers

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 05:02 PM
5/5 with 45 yards and td is called getting exposed now. Meanwhile SuperCam with 8 passing tds in 15 games

i'm_still_beta
01-03-2021, 05:03 PM
Mahomes is getting exposed now :lol

BD24
01-03-2021, 05:03 PM
Fucking Illinois democrats not allowing the Bears fans into the game to noise down Fraudgers
Ok pussy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 05:08 PM
DK Megatron is the best WR in the NFL

TheCultOfPersonality
01-03-2021, 05:09 PM
Packers has bottom of the barrel special teams.

BD24
01-03-2021, 05:10 PM
Packers has bottom of the barrel special teams.
Tbh

phxspurfan
01-03-2021, 05:11 PM
:lol Tua Scrubalavoa

:lol Kylie Murray

:lol NFC lEast

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Dumbass bears DC blitzing the free safety and leaving the post WIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Tbh

Brian Bostick

GAustex
01-03-2021, 05:19 PM
46 TD 5 Int

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Have to be able to get home with 4 to beat Fraudgers. Blitz and he will always find the open void left behind by the blitzer, every fucking time :bang

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 05:21 PM
46 TD 5 Int

And one and done in the playoffs, especially if TB is the opponent

Millennial_Messiah
If the Packers get lucky and get the Bears or Rams or Arizona or somebody, they can make a deeper run

GAustex
Andy you are a pussy

BD24
01-03-2021, 05:25 PM
And one and done in the playoffs, especially if TB is the opponent
I’ll take that bet as well. Unless of course your to much of a pussy and don’t believe your own bullshit per par

resistanze
01-03-2021, 05:32 PM
MVP! MVP!

lefty20
01-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Welp that's game. GG Cheeseheads, I hope you lose spectacularly in the playoffs.

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Godgers tbh

GAustex
01-03-2021, 05:40 PM
46 TD 5 Int
47TD 5 Int

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 05:47 PM
Nevermind

TheCultOfPersonality
01-03-2021, 05:51 PM
Kevin King had the easiest INT ever and still couldn't catch the ball.

TheCultOfPersonality
01-03-2021, 06:07 PM
Gotta catch that MVS.

BD24
01-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Gotta catch that MVS.
Imagine if our deep threat could actually catch consistently :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:16 PM
Imagine if our deep threat could actually catch consistently :lol
and he's 6'6" with 4.3 speed so no excuses lol

He should be calvin johnson if they had a better quarterback

lefty20
01-03-2021, 06:21 PM
I'm no expert, but trading FGs for TDs doesn't seem like a good game plan.

BD24
01-03-2021, 06:24 PM
and he's 6'6" with 4.3 speed so no excuses lol

He should be calvin johnson if they had a better quarterback
He’s 6’4. And ok pussy.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Fraudgers should have been picked there

lefty20
01-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Can't hold on to a pick to save our lives, ffs.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Fraudgers with 2 in a row that should have been picked

#NotMyMVP

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:26 PM
jeez, Seattle can't stop a soul on 3rd & long all the last two games

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:32 PM
packers could lose but fall into the bye anyway because Russell Wilson decided to take the day off

DAF86
01-03-2021, 06:36 PM
packers could lose but fall into the bye anyway because Russell Wilson decided to take the day off

Struggle has taken all the second half of the season off, tbh. I keep waiting for him to go back to normal but it may never happen.

GAustex
01-03-2021, 06:43 PM
GB gonna screw around and blow this

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:46 PM
GB gonna screw around and blow this

and still win the #1 overall seed and the bye because struggle wilson

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Tripleheaders next week gonna be fun. The 7 team playoffs each side was a great idea by the NFL, but the 17 game season was fucktarded and MUST be nixed at all costs. Even worse idea than 10 minute overtimes instead of 15 to prevent ties.

DAF86
01-03-2021, 06:50 PM
lol passing it on 4th and 1.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:50 PM
Why no Trubisky sneak? Nagy is a dumbass

lefty20
01-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Why no Trubisky sneak? Nagy is a dumbass

Always has been, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Fraudgers should have 4 picks today

Robz4000
01-03-2021, 07:00 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/135597626_3794378903989075_2071796609043520140_o.j pg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=dDjngShIB-gAX_XYXCj&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&tp=14&oh=9e50fc7107c465acfeba6d912a7a0928&oe=6017A01D

GAustex
01-03-2021, 07:02 PM
To all those NFC playoff teams:
Green Bay is beautiful in January

BD24
01-03-2021, 07:03 PM
:cryI’m a pussy :cry

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Adrian Anus has a penchant for late game sealing INTs against Trubisky

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Seahawks win the game after all. Good late comeback W on both sides of the ball. Lockett so clutch. and Mayowa is a beast.

BD24
01-03-2021, 07:10 PM
:cry I’m a pussy :cry

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Rodgers 48 TD and 5 INT on the season

MVP, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:12 PM
I stand defeated on the regular season MVP argument

But GB will lose in the playoffs... yes, at home. One and done.

Benoit
01-03-2021, 07:13 PM
Fake GOAT debate: Mahomes vs Brady

Real GOAT debate: Rodgers vs Peyton

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:15 PM
Fake GOAT debate: Mahomes vs Brady

Real GOAT debate: Rodgers vs Peyton

ARodgers will never be in the GOAT conversation without at least another ring, especially since his stats are lessened by his first 3-4 years on the bench

BD24
01-03-2021, 07:16 PM
I stand defeated on the regular season MVP argument

But GB will lose in the playoffs... yes, at home. One and done.
Bet on it?

If not your still a pussy who’s spouting shit he doesn’t believe

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Seahawks are gonna have to bring back Marshawn Lynch again at this rate they're losing running backs, :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Bet on it?

If not your still a pussy who’s spouting shit he doesn’t believe

I'll bet you $40K that GB won't make the super bowl. Heads up, fair and square.

TheCultOfPersonality
01-03-2021, 07:24 PM
The Cardinals lost to the Lions, lost to the Panthers, lost to the Patriots in a game where Murray and Newton combined to threw 0 TD 3 INT and neither threw over 200 yards, lost to the 49ers and Murray getting outplayed by the 49ers 3rd string QB. The Cardinals got what they deserved.

BD24
01-03-2021, 07:31 PM
I'll bet you $40K that GB won't make the super bowl. Heads up, fair and square.

if I was gonna bet 40k on them to make the super bowl I would do it with a bookie where I get odds you dip shit. Not some welching pussy on a message board...people don’t forget you welched on a bet with avante.

now if you really had any stones and believe your own bullshit... if packers win in their first game you leave nfl forum for rest of this season and the offseason. You don’t post again until regular season of next year. If packers lose their first playoff game I do the same.

balls in your court pussy. Unless you don’t believe your own bullshit per the usual

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:31 PM
The Cardinals lost to the Lions, lost to the Panthers, lost to the Patriots in a game where Murray and Newton combined to threw 0 TD 3 INT and neither threw over 200 yards, lost to the 49ers and Murray getting outplayed by the 49ers 3rd string QB. The Cardinals got what they deserved.

Agreed

also, your existence makes my no fap 2021 difficult, but it's day 3 and I'm hanging strong

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:32 PM

if I was gonna bet 40k on them to make the super bowl I would do it with a bookie where I get odds you dip shit. Not some welching pussy on a message board...people don’t forget you welched on a bet with avante.

now if you really had any stones and believe your own bullshit... if packers win in their first game you leave nfl forum for rest of this season and the offseason. You don’t post again until regular season of next year. If packers lose their first playoff game I do the same.

balls in your court pussy. Unless you don’t believe your own bullshit per the usual

5,795 to 15.6k, not exactly a fair fight

BD24
01-03-2021, 07:33 PM
5,795 to 15.6k, not exactly a fair fight
So you don’t believe your own bullshit.

thanks for clarifying pussy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Would like to see TEN-HOU go to OT and somehow King Henry come away with the all time rushing title

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:34 PM
So you don’t believe your own bullshit.

thanks for clarifying pussy

you make no sense... pussy.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:36 PM
nevermind, Titans just won it in regulation... AJ Brown... lol man coverage :lol Houston tanking, nah, they just suck nuts

BD24
01-03-2021, 07:37 PM
you make no sense... pussy.
You said packers were going to lose to bears this week but didn’t take my bet.

you said packers will be one and done in playoffs but won’t take my bet.

clearly you don’t believe your own bullshit. If you were so sure you would take the bet pussy. Simplified enough for you?

GAustex
01-03-2021, 07:41 PM
Andy is a pussy

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Can't wait for more Fudge Packer tears but unfortunately it has to wait 2 weeks.

GAustex
01-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Take the bet

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:46 PM
Take the bet

I'll make you into mince meat, faggot

GAustex
01-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Andy is a pussy

Arcadian
01-03-2021, 07:50 PM
AFC North represent :tu

Pelicans78
01-03-2021, 07:53 PM
Congrats GB fans on getting the first seed and Rodgers wrapping up the MVP. Both are well deserved.

FrostKing
01-03-2021, 07:54 PM
Interested to see specific day of each match-up released

Attending BBQ party on Sunday and playoffs will be on.

Hoping
Bills vs Colts
Seahawks vs Rams
Ravens vs Titans

Pelicans78
01-03-2021, 07:56 PM
12-4 and getting the second seed is not a bad season considering how many games Brees and MT missed. This team has the deepest roster in the NFC, but winning at GB will be tough since their field in January will slow our pass rushers down. Gotta hope that TB Tom can pull off an upset in round 2 and that we can hold our end of the bargain against the Bears and possibly Seattle which we will be heavy favorites in both.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 07:56 PM
Colts can definitely plausibly go into Buffalo and win.

BD24
01-03-2021, 07:57 PM
Congrats GB fans on getting the first seed and Rodgers wrapping up the MVP. Both are well deserved.
:bobo

Millennial_Messiah
12-4 and getting the second seed is not a bad season considering how many games Brees and MT missed. This team has the deepest roster in the NFC, but winning at GB will be tough since their field in January will slow our pass rushers down. Gotta hope that TB Tom can pull off an upset in round 2 and that we can hold our end of the bargain against the Bears and possibly Seattle which we will be heavy favorites in both.
I wouldn't say "heavy" favorites against Seattle. Seattle seems primed for the championship run.

Millennial_Messiah
Seattle is my pick to win the NFC

Pelicans78
01-03-2021, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't say "heavy" favorites against Seattle. Seattle seems primed for the championship run.

Nah they’ve been running on fumes the last few weeks and their o-line and d-line are gonna struggle against both of our lines. They don’t have any real advantages against the Saints and are probably the 4th best team at least in the NFC.

FrostKing
01-03-2021, 08:04 PM
I'll root for you but I think Seahawks upset you

FrostKing
01-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Seahawks tough road

Rams, Saints, Packers/Bucs

Darth_Pelican
01-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Seahawks are gonna get that #1 seed tbh. Panthers beat Saints and Bears beat Packers.

You’re such an insufferable faggot that has made more bad predictions this season with both results and players than anyone could ever imagine. You make Avante look like a fucking genius. For the love of god, please pick against the Saints every game.

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 08:30 PM
Washington clinched already, right?

Pelicans78
01-03-2021, 08:33 PM
Washington clinched already, right?

No they have to win tonight otherwise the Giants get in.

Arcadian
01-03-2021, 08:38 PM
AFC 7th seed: 11-5
NFC 4th seed: 7-9 or 6-10 :lol

Darth_Pelican
01-03-2021, 08:42 PM
NFC 7th seed: 7-9 or 6-10 :lol

you mean NFC 4th seed

FrostKing
01-03-2021, 08:44 PM
NFC 4th seed: 7-9 or 6-10 :lol
AFC better bottom feeders but the contenders superior in NFC and that's with arguably best team in League staying home crippled with injuries

Arcadian
01-03-2021, 08:44 PM
you mean NFC 4th seed

That's right, fixed

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 08:48 PM
No they have to win tonight otherwise the Giants get in.

Cool. I have a reason to watch, then.