PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Woman1984

SpursforSix
12-31-2020, 11:52 AM
I'm not a huge super hero fan but in general, I enjoy most of the movies. I liked the first WW.

But wtf was this last one? It was pretty bad. A total mess.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 12:36 PM
I heard some muslims declared a fatwa on the director for a few innuendos in there

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 12:37 PM
could have picked a hotter WW too

lefty
12-31-2020, 03:07 PM
lol the scene where she saves those kids

Israeli PR at work :lol

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 04:27 PM
lol the scene where she saves those kids

Israeli PR at work :lol

We all know the jews are in charge of the entertainment industry. So since isis is out of the news, here comes pro islamophobia. islam no longer being defended by the far left. Hmm......

BD24
12-31-2020, 04:33 PM
Yea. Was pretty disappointed with this since the original was good. Found myself messing around on my phone about 20 minutes in

chunticakes
12-31-2020, 05:40 PM
Everything in this movie was a huge step back from the first WW. It was too long, the CGI looked like shit, not to mention the ridiculous plot holes.

lefty
12-31-2020, 07:18 PM
We all know the jews are in charge of the entertainment industry. So since isis is out of the news, here comes pro islamophobia. islam no longer being defended by the far left. Hmm......

well considering Gadot openly supported the Gaza bombings that killed innocent kids who were playing soccer, that scene is pretty ironic

She’s also a rape apologist

Aaah Hollywood, taking the high road

Xevious
12-31-2020, 07:57 PM
I fell asleep during it tbh. Not sure if it was the Christmas lunch or if the movie was just that boring.

Now that I think of it, I fell asleep during the first one also.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 10:33 PM
Everything in this movie was a huge step back from the first WW. It was too long, the CGI looked like shit, not to mention the ridiculous plot holes.
CGI in 80s movies like Willow, or even The Witches was far better. Such a shame that they go so far backward with that good shit in 35 years. No more Buffy squirming and squealing as she's being transformed into a rat against her will. It's just a simple *boom, flash, pop* and a mouse scurries out of her clothes on the floor. Booooooooring. Not fap material by any standards.

lefty20
01-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Yup, shite movie.

Spurtacular
01-01-2021, 03:53 AM
Yup, shite movie.

Haven't watched this. But based on his prior work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeieblTIw7A

SpursforSix
01-01-2021, 11:02 AM

Maybe I’ll add SPOILER ALERT

Yeah...this whole premise of making a wish and something is taken from you. But then just simply saying you renounce the wish and everything is OK. And no one wished for unlimited wishes? That way you could just wish to have that thing back that you lost. And then the next time etc. I mean if the guy can wish to become the stone itself (which was dumb as shit), there’s obviously no rules about loopholes.

And the guy wishing to become that stone itself?

Blake
01-01-2021, 01:10 PM
could have picked a hotter WW too

You think Arby's is good

Spurtacular
01-01-2021, 07:08 PM
You think Arby's is good

It's not?

lefty20
01-01-2021, 07:12 PM
You think Arby's is good

Those curly fries certainly are, tbh.

Blake
01-02-2021, 12:05 PM
It's not?

:lol of course derp like Arby's

Spurtacular
01-02-2021, 08:18 PM

You didn't answer the question.

Is Arby's not good?

Reck
01-02-2021, 08:36 PM

Is Arby's not good?

That's not the point. Andy has no room to talk about what should be deemed hot or not. He doesn’t know anything about anything really.

Spurtacular
01-02-2021, 08:41 PM
That's not the point. Andy has no room to talk about what should be deemed hot or not. He doesn’t know anything about anything really.

It's not the point but it is.

:lol You need to stop arguing based on your feelings getting hurt, tranny.

Reck
01-02-2021, 08:46 PM
It's not the point but it is.

:lol You need to stop arguing based on your feelings getting hurt, tranny.

I know the context of Blake's post regarding cheapskate Andy. You apparently dont because you're too slow.

Spurtacular
01-02-2021, 08:53 PM
I know the context of Blake's post regarding cheapskate Andy. You apparently dont because you're too slow.

You argue that the context matters but that it doesn't.

Monostradamus
01-02-2021, 09:59 PM
:lmao

Spurtacular
01-02-2021, 11:50 PM
:lmao

Why would that be so funny, slob?

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2021, 11:51 PM

And you do? :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2021, 11:52 PM

srs though, wtf is wrong with Arby's? It's fuckin delicious and way better than the third rate roast beef shit you can get at Walmart or HEB or Kroger or Meijer or wherever, and plus only at Arby's can you get Arby's signature Arby's sauce and horsey sauce. They really should sell them in the stores.

Reck
01-03-2021, 12:14 PM
And you do? :lmao

I haven’t seen the movie. But if we’re grading Gal Gadot’s looks only, she sexy. Or hot. Take your pick.

Blake
01-03-2021, 12:31 PM

Is Arby's not good?

Of course Arby's isn't good. That's why I'm laughing at you.

Jesus christ you're retarded

Blake
01-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Why would that be so funny, slob?

:cry WHAT'S WRONG WITH ARBY'S :cry

Blake
01-03-2021, 12:47 PM
srs though, wtf is wrong with Arby's? It's fuckin delicious and way better than the third rate roast beef shit you can get at Walmart or HEB or Kroger or Meijer or wherever, and plus only at Arby's can you get Arby's signature Arby's sauce and horsey sauce. They really should sell them in the stores.

:lol yeah I'm sure Arby's uses only the finest cuts of meat that puts boar's head to shame

MASSA
01-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Gal Gadot and stuff.

Spurtacular
01-04-2021, 01:10 AM
Of course Arby's isn't good. That's why I'm laughing at you.

Jesus christ you're retarded

You're the guy who spent how many years talking up McDonalds?

You have no f'ing self awareness whatsoever, cuckold.

Blake
01-04-2021, 02:24 AM
You're the guy who spent how many years talking up McDonalds?

You have no f'ing self awareness whatsoever, cuckold.

The McDonald's bit was a joke, retard, but at least they have mcfucking salads there.

:cry LAY OFF MUH ARBY'S :cry

Spurtacular
01-04-2021, 05:11 AM
The McDonald's bit was a joke, retard

Don't revise history, board cuckold. You've been shown the receipts already.
Your enthusiasm for McDonalds is not in dispute.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-04-2021, 09:41 PM
This movie was horrible but Wiig was a cute villain.

The gold suit looked so stupid lmao.
I dug the Lynda Carter cameo. Still would.

elbamba1
01-06-2021, 03:05 PM

I don't get why Hollywood suffers from such nelophobia, but as a glasses wearer, I take offense to making every geeky girl wear glasses before they take them off and somehow transform into hot women.

Texas_Ranger
01-06-2021, 04:30 PM
Batman and Robin is a masterpiece compared to this shit.... worst DC film since Catwoman.

Trill Clinton
01-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Terrible movie. Took me two days to watch it because I kept falling asleep on it.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-06-2021, 11:47 PM
I don't get why Hollywood suffers from such nelophobia, but as a glasses wearer, I take offense to making every geeky girl wear glasses before they take them off and somehow transform into hot women.

Agree. Trope is trope. But Wiig was just adorable imo

cd021
01-10-2021, 11:27 AM
Yikes tbh. Meh on the first one but this one was pretty bad.

-What's the point of the golden armor if it gets ripped to shreds by Chetah and can't really stop Max Lord?

-Max lord didn't notice a golden rope wrapped around his leg?

-Doesn't he have to be physically touching people to be making a wish? Then they came up with a plot point that he could be beamed into everyone's tv and the particles touch so it was like it was all interconnected. That felt like lazy writing and a reshoot to fix a plot whole that didn't actually get fixed.

-Wiig wishes to be an apex predator and she gets transformed into a Cheetah of all things? I get that's the character but I didn't think they made that a logical decision that a plain jane turned dime piece would make.

-The logic of how the wishes were executed were dumb and inconsistent. Guy wishes for his land to be divided and a giant wall appears but a guy wishes for a farm and farm animals appear outside of the building where the wish was made. Lol what? Also a woman wishes for all the Irish to basically go back to Ireland and they then show cops rounding them up, that wasn't really the wish. Yet her husband asks for her to drop dead and she does. wtf?

-Why did Steve Trevor come back in the body of another man? I get he died but bringing someone back from the dead seems like it would be pretty easy compared to a massive border wall appearing out of nowhere.

-What's the point of the flying scene? They make it seem like she's following Max's jet but then they cut to her being back at her home and grabbing the golden armor? She learns how to fly but it doesn't really aide the actual plot.

-Isn't the golden armor supposed to be invincible, if so why is it assumed that Asteria died?

-How did WW know that Wiigs character made a wish when the get together and meet that guy with the knowledge of the wish-thingy. Also Wiigs character sees Wonder Woman and immediately knows that its her. Wouldn't everyone? That seems like an in-universe plot hole.

Reck
01-10-2021, 01:37 PM
HBO saw it coming. That's why they decided to put this shit on Max instead. :lol

cd021
01-10-2021, 02:53 PM

I didn't the point of having it tbh. Its supposed to be invincible, or something, but it gets ripped to shreds by Cheetah? Pretty stupid tbh.

Blake
01-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Dammit I watched the whole 2.5 hours of that garbage.

I thought part of the point of calling it 1984 was also to give it a thorough 1980s vibe. Stranger Things does it way way better.

They should have just copied Black Panther and had Cheetah grow up a scorned Amazonian that got booted off the island, looking for revenge, wanting to take over the island, etc.

cd021
01-15-2021, 06:50 PM
Dammit I watched the whole 2.5 hours of that garbage.

I thought part of the point of calling it 1984 was also to give it a thorough 1980s vibe. Stranger Things does it way way better.

They should have just copied Black Panther and had Cheetah grow up a scorned Amazonian that got booted off the island, looking for revenge, wanting to take over the island, etc.

That's a lot better tbh. Instead they basically copied Amazing Spider-Man 2. Also, how they actually turn her into Cheetah was pretty stupid. She wants to be an "alpha predator", next thing she's a Cheetah.

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 07:01 PM
It's not?

When I used to eat bread Arby's was always good and their jamocha shake is off the hook! Those who hate hate because they heard somewhere it was crap or they follow trends.

My buddy in LA hated on Arby's always and only because he's a nerd who is obsessed with the Simpsons and well the Simpson's made fun of Arby's. Dorks!

Blake
01-15-2021, 08:55 PM
When I used to eat bread Arby's was always good and their jamocha shake is off the hook! Those who hate hate because they heard somewhere it was crap or they follow trends.

My buddy in LA hated on Arby's always and only because he's a nerd who is obsessed with the Simpsons and well the Simpson's made fun of Arby's. Dorks!

What a terrific story. Thank you for sharing.

BD24
01-16-2021, 06:37 PM
Not understanding the Arby’s hate tbh. As far as fast food places go it’s top tier imo.

sandwhiches are good, curly fries are nice, motz sticks are great. As Joey mentioned their coffee shake is fantastic. If I’m on a road trip and need to stop somewhere to grab food Arby’s is generally a top choice for me