PDA

View Full Version : No Fap 2021

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2020, 10:34 PM
Let's see, who all on here is down? I sure definitely am.

I fapped this afternoon before taking a dump and shower, and it will be the last time for the foreseeable future.

NOTE: Sex is allowed, but only with a partner; no masturbation, jacking off, etc. I'm down.

#NoFap2021

DC23
01-01-2021, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the thought provoking thread. We need to implement signature length restrictions.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the thought provoking thread. We need to implement signature length restrictions.

There are indeed signature length restrictions. I had to revise downward.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 02:32 PM
At least mine doesn't make you scroll down, fwiw.

DAF86
01-01-2021, 04:41 PM
I already lost, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2021, 05:00 PM
I already lost, tbh.

Too many Mahomes highlights for you today, tbh? :D

lefty
01-02-2021, 02:24 AM
I already lost, tbh.

:cry but NoFap grants superpowers

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2021, 11:30 AM
Day 2, still going strong :flag:

ChumpDumper
01-02-2021, 12:34 PM
I already lost, tbh.
https://media.giphy.com/media/YWb3YoY8TolYuMpRc8/giphy.gif

lefty
01-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Nofap is a true challenge when you’re travelling abroad

Try nofap while in Barcelona during summer, you’ll lose :lol

FrostKing
01-02-2021, 02:37 PM

:lol close the borders immediately

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2021, 02:38 PM

So you're saying you can't get laid in Barthelona? :lol

Might want to hone up on your Thpanish speaking ability, tbh. I heard they got some fine women over there.

FrostKing
01-02-2021, 02:39 PM
Fluffing a couple times a week is good just don't release and blow it away. Self control and stamina.

Millennial_Messiah
01-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Fluffing a couple times a week is good just don't release and blow it away. Self control and stamina.

Doctors say it's healthiest to either masturbate or have sex at least once per day. But I'm not so sure. Sex yes for sure, not sure about jacking off. There's been some recent reputable studies that have come out saying that sex is much better for long-term health, stress relief, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar etc.. as opposed to self masturbation. The one caveat is HPV which can cause some infections and cancers later in life but if you have it you have it, and as for me I don't have it because I got the Gardasil shot trio way back in 2012, nearly a full year before losing my virginity in fall 2013.

DAF86
01-03-2021, 05:37 PM
So you're saying you can't get laid in Barthelona? :lol

Might want to hone up on your Thpanish speaking ability, tbh. I heard they got some fine women over there.

Always fap before going on a date/hooking up, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 05:53 PM
Always fap before going on a date/hooking up, tbh.

otherwise you'll end up like the lonely island (Andy Samberg/Jorma Taccone) from that vid, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2021, 09:08 PM
No Fap Update: 12 Days Strong, 12 Days Long :flag:

Only a month or so left till I go back up and get laid, then go to michigan and get laid with someone else <3

AussieFanKurt
01-13-2021, 03:36 AM
No Fap Update: 12 Days Strong, 12 Days Long :flag:

Only a month or so left till I go back up and get laid, then go to michigan and get laid with someone else <3

why wait so long?

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 09:33 AM
why wait so long?
I'm making bank in quarantine in SA and it's too cold and icy to drive anywhere right now.

BD24
01-13-2021, 10:25 AM
I'm making bank in quarantine in SA and it's too cold and icy to drive anywhere right now.
Sure you are Andy

we are supposed to believe that the guy who got fired from multiple entry level Java Developer roles is some sought after prize. Sure thing Andy

spurraider21
01-13-2021, 10:32 AM
I’ve had the “ignore/block signatures” featured enabled since maybe my second week on this site

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 12:03 PM
Sure you are Andy

we are supposed to believe that the guy who got fired from multiple entry level Java Developer roles is some sought after prize. Sure thing Andy
You have to be able to lose and learn from your defeats in order to win.

The Durant-Westbrook-Harden OKC "powerhouse" team was once 3-29 at one point in their first regular season together. Imagine that.

BD24
01-13-2021, 01:06 PM
You have to be able to lose and learn from your defeats in order to win.

The Durant-Westbrook-Harden OKC "powerhouse" team was once 3-29 at one point in their first regular season together. Imagine that.
You don’t magically become a good engineer. And engineers can’t be socially inept incels like you that just sit in a back room and code anymore tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 01:50 PM
You don’t magically become a good engineer. And engineers can’t be socially inept incels like you that just sit in a back room and code anymore tbh

:lol Implying that WFH hasn't become the long term new normal in the past year.

BD24
01-13-2021, 03:15 PM
:lol Implying that WFH hasn't become the long term new normal in the past year.
I see you struggle with reading comprehension. The point was that Software Engineers have to have social skills now. You have to be able to work with a team, interact with the client/stakeholders, you can’t be an inept social retard like you.

What kind of tech work do you do that you make bank with Andy? I notice you just always use the obscure development/tech work line

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 03:28 PM
I see you struggle with reading comprehension. The point was that Software Engineers have to have social skills now. You have to be able to work with a team, interact with the client/stakeholders, you can’t be an inept social retard like you.

What kind of tech work do you do that you make bank with Andy? I notice you just always use the obscure development/tech work line

BSA/Data analytics. Minimal java and sql coding actually. Yes I have great social skills on webex/ MS Teams, arguably the best on my team since the rest are a bunch of curry indians with thick accents and funny english grammar.

BD24
01-13-2021, 03:30 PM
BSA/Data analytics. Minimal java and sql coding actually. Yes I have great social skills on webex/ MS Teams, arguably the best on my team since the rest are a bunch of curry indians with thick accents and funny english grammar.
I’m not sure what part of your story is more unbelievable. That you have the social skills to be a bsa or that you made 200k last year as a fucking bsa :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 04:02 PM
I’m not sure what part of your story is more unbelievable. That you have the social skills to be a bsa or that you made 200k last year as a fucking bsa :lol

Well I have 16 W2s for 2020 and five for 2019, so there's that

Overlapping is a nice thing

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 04:03 PM
Also my social skills >>>>>>>>> the social skills of any India Indian that isn't at least 2nd generation US Citizen.

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 04:05 PM
As for this thread itself...

13 Days Strong
13 Days Long

:flag: #NoFap2021

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 04:06 PM
Had the urge around 1pm today when I had some downtime from work, but my mind is far stronger than "the primal urge", tbh. ;):toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 09:22 PM

oh, and, btw, it's only Jan 13th and I've already banked >12k after taxes for 2021, and i'm expecting another ~5k or so to come in this Friday the 15th :toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-13-2021, 09:26 PM
Pay dates (dollar figures are AFTER taxes):

-Jan 15th (3k and another 2k)
-Jan 16th (1k, sadly so low because that contract didn't pay holidays and had moratorium of unpaid work week the last week of 2020 :( )
-Jan 22nd (2k, or more if that stupid company rightfully credits me for the OT that I put in on that miserable job)
-Jan 29th (as the 31st falls on a weekend. 3k + another 3-4k)
-Jan 30th (4k)

BD24
01-13-2021, 09:54 PM
No one believes your bullshit Andy.

fuck off faggot

pgardn
01-13-2021, 10:04 PM
I already lost, tbh.

Like Kramer

slams down the money on the table "Im out!" after 5 minutes.
Great episode.

Millennial_Messiah
01-14-2021, 11:35 AM

fuck off faggot

Well that's good that I'm flying under the radar, tbh.

Get your copium ready for 'Donald' to be the best 'Aaron' on the field in Lambeau this Saturday.

Millennial_Messiah
01-14-2021, 11:35 AM
14 Days Strong
14 Days Long.

:flag:

Chucho
01-14-2021, 03:26 PM
Andy, you probably fapped yourself sterile last year. No one believes anything you say, so why bother lying that you're not spraying seed all over your Bed, Bath, Beyond bed set that you got 10% off with your employee discount?

Chucho
01-14-2021, 03:36 PM
Of the following people, who do you really think you could beat up in real life?

Having seen your inhuman, Sasquatch feet, you definitely have a good base. The bolded are those I think you can take.

Avante - You always bring him up because you're scared of him and wish you had the audience he captured. He'd fuck your world up twice. Want to know your future? It's Avante's present.
Faggs- Definitely a toss up between you two on who the saddest person on this board is next to derp
derp
Joey- You wish you were as good on the guitar as Joey is with the needle
Chris
ducks- Pretty certain he'd fuck your world up physically and in the IT space.

koriwhat
01-14-2021, 05:41 PM

So involved in others lives that you don't even know personally and with such condescension for a dude who loves to play make believe and tell tall tales. You're pathetic BD.

koriwhat
01-14-2021, 05:41 PM

fuck off faggot

^ Homophobe!

Joseph Kony
01-14-2021, 05:45 PM
^ calf tatted faggot

BD24
01-14-2021, 05:49 PM
So involved in others lives that you don't even know personally and with such condescension for a dude who loves to play make believe and tell tall tales. You're pathetic BD.
:cry Stop following me around, your weird dude :cry

koriwhat
01-14-2021, 06:04 PM
:cry Stop following me around, your weird dude :cry

You think I came into this weird thread because I was following? Again, your ego is so big for no reason whatsoever and it's no wonder you live in a make believe world where tall tales & make believe rule your life. You're pathetic bro but you most definitely never needed me to tell you that.

BD24
01-14-2021, 06:19 PM
You think I came into this weird thread because I was following? Again, your ego is so big for no reason whatsoever and it's no wonder you live in a make believe world where tall tales & make believe rule your life. You're pathetic bro but you most definitely never needed me to tell you that.
:cry stop following me around, your weird bro :cry

:cry I don’t give a fuck about you or anyone else on this site :cry

:cry bless you weirdo :cry

koriwhat
01-14-2021, 06:28 PM
:cry stop following me around, your weird bro :cry

:cry I don’t give a fuck about you or anyone else on this site :cry

:cry bless you weirdo :cry

Lmao Keep trying to hide the fact that you're a loser who loves to make up stories and pat yourself on the back because no one else will. BD, you're pathetic bro and again, you didn't need me to reiterate that. You know you're a loser BD. You can pretend otherwise all you'd like but I don't know a real man out there that feels the need to be accepted by a bunch of anonymous people by lying endlessly and making up stories just to fill some sort of void in your being.

LOL BD living in his make believe world!

Millennial_Messiah
01-14-2021, 06:32 PM
BD is a loser because he loves the green gay fudge packers and the ultimate fudge packer aaron rodgers tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-14-2021, 09:10 PM
Of the following people, who do you really think you could beat up in real life?

Avante - You always bring him up because you're scared of him and wish you had the audience he captured. He'd fuck your world up twice. Want to know your future? It's Avante's present.
Faggs- Definitely a toss up between you two on who the saddest person on this board is next to derp
derp
Joey- You wish you were as good on the guitar as Joey is with the needle
Chris
ducks- Pretty certain he'd fuck your world up physically and in the IT space.
Avante - is old and fat, maybe dead tbh
Fabbs - he's morbidly obese and sits or lies down 24/7, as much physical activity as my grandmother the year she died
Spurt- if he's built like his idol Jimmer Fredette, then he wouldn't stand a chance
Joey - :lol with the needle... I guess it depends on how drunk/drugged up he is
Chris - Hard to tell, don't know what he looks like
Ducks - has a walnut sized brain. He wouldn't stand a chance.
Chucho - All talk and no game.
Will Hunting - probably tall, pasty, aspergers and razor thin frame... skin and bones tbh, it'd be a like a nose tackle vs a scrawny QB, and I ain't even fat
SpursforSix - doesn't have friends IRL
BD24 - All talk and no game
HarlemHeat - would definitely kick my ass IRL tbh
apalisoc_9 - is a pinoy canadian fake muslim faggot who fucked his aunt. I'd beat him to a bloody pulp
boutons_deux - is a ladyboy commie that probably resembles Robert Reich in stature. I'd pulverize him/her/it.
SAGirl - might stand a chance against me
mrsmaalox - I'd let her tie me up and bury my face between her legs
spurraider21 - seems like a tough Latino dude, would probably have the upper hand over me
RD/RobDiaz - is a fat mexican dude who wouldn't have a chance
Mark Celibate - is my friend on here so I wouldn't fight him. He's like my bodyguard tbh
DAF86 - is cool too so I wouldn't fight him
DeadlyDynasty - he's stealthily agile and athletic under the radar
Thread - would probably have his gun so I'd avoid him
mono - is a fat chinaboy with a big mouth. I'd kick his ass.

BD24
01-14-2021, 09:44 PM
Avante - is old and fat, maybe dead tbh
Fabbs - he's morbidly obese and sits or lies down 24/7, as much physical activity as my grandmother the year she died
Spurt- if he's built like his idol Jimmer Fredette, then he wouldn't stand a chance
Joey - :lol with the needle... I guess it depends on how drunk/drugged up he is
Chris - Hard to tell, don't know what he looks like
Ducks - has a walnut sized brain. He wouldn't stand a chance.
Chucho - All talk and no game.
Will Hunting - probably tall, pasty, aspergers and razor thin frame... skin and bones tbh, it'd be a like a nose tackle vs a scrawny QB, and I ain't even fat
SpursforSix - doesn't have friends IRL
BD24 - All talk and no game
HarlemHeat - would definitely kick my ass IRL tbh
apalisoc_9 - is a pinoy canadian fake muslim faggot who fucked his aunt. I'd beat him to a bloody pulp
boutons_deux - is a ladyboy commie that probably resembles Robert Reich in stature. I'd pulverize him/her/it.
SAGirl - might stand a chance against me
mrsmaalox - I'd let her tie me up and bury my face between her legs
spurraider21 - seems like a tough Latino dude, would probably have the upper hand over me
RD/RobDiaz - is a fat mexican dude who wouldn't have a chance
Mark Celibate - is my friend on here so I wouldn't fight him. He's like my bodyguard tbh
DAF86 - is cool too so I wouldn't fight him
DeadlyDynasty - he's stealthily agile and athletic under the radar
Thread - would probably have his gun so I'd avoid him
mono - is a fat chinaboy with a big mouth. I'd kick his ass.
Talking a lot of shit for a tiny dude with hobbit feet. You in SA still? If so let me know when and where to meet up and I’ll beat the dog shit out of you tbh.

BD24
01-14-2021, 09:45 PM
Lmao Keep trying to hide the fact that you're a loser who loves to make up stories and pat yourself on the back because no one else will. BD, you're pathetic bro and again, you didn't need me to reiterate that. You know you're a loser BD. You can pretend otherwise all you'd like but I don't know a real man out there that feels the need to be accepted by a bunch of anonymous people by lying endlessly and making up stories just to fill some sort of void in your being.

LOL BD living in his make believe world!
:cry stop following me :cry

:cry your pathetic :cry

:cry god bless :cry

Millennial_Messiah
01-14-2021, 09:47 PM
Talking a lot of shit for a tiny dude with hobbit feet. You in SA still? If so let me know when and where to meet up and I’ll beat the dog shit out of you tbh.

Yep
5:05 at the duck pond
Just like the good ole days

BD24
01-14-2021, 10:13 PM
Yep
5:05 at the duck pond
Just like the good ole days
Idk where the duck pond is. Is this at some park? 5:05 tomorrow?

just lemme know when your trying to get that ass beat

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2021, 08:13 AM

I don't trust you not to bring a gun, so I'll pass.

BD24
01-15-2021, 09:06 AM
I don't trust you not to bring a gun, so I'll pass.
I don’t even own a gun :lol

nice cop out though pussy :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2021, 09:17 AM
I don’t even own a gun :lol

nice cop out though pussy :lol
Maybe according to the law, you don't. But let's not like black market guns aren't a big deal in SA. Mexican border is 2 hours away.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2021, 09:18 AM
15 Days Strong
15 Days Long

Chucho
01-15-2021, 11:07 AM

He gone get it the same way Joey got it.

BD24
01-15-2021, 11:17 AM
Maybe according to the law, you don't. But let's not like black market guns aren't a big deal in SA. Mexican border is 2 hours away.
:cry you might bring a gun :cry

if we get there and you decide to puss out that’s fine to. Not gonna fight someone that doesn’t want to fight. Would be worth it to see what your pathetic ass looks like tbh :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2021, 11:50 AM

if we get there and you decide to puss out that’s fine to. Not gonna fight someone that doesn’t want to fight. Would be worth it to see what your pathetic ass looks like tbh :lol
Admittedly, most people there bring bongs instead of guns, but you never know

5'8" and 130, pounds of lanky lean meat but sadly no twisted steel.

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 03:53 PM

:cry your pathetic :cry

You continue to dodge the reality of your pathetic existence BD. Go back to playing pretend time like the little girl that you are bro!

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 03:55 PM
He gone get it the same way Joey got it.

What another tall tale? A fictitious story by ST's own weak pathetic BD24? Ain't no one scared of that kid.

BD24
01-15-2021, 03:56 PM
You continue to dodge the reality of your pathetic existence BD. Go back to playing pretend time like the little girl that you are bro!
:cry your a weak man :cry
:cry I’m trying to be more positive :cry

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 03:57 PM

You're not meeting up with anyone bro. You're all talk and nothing else. You play it up here as if you're some tough dude but you're a weak pathetic male who loves to play make believe.

I don't want to fight, literally, but hey come kick my ass bro rn. You know the shop address so come get you some and stop pretending you're hard here. PROVE IT!

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 04:00 PM
:cry your a weak man :cry
:cry I’m trying to be more positive :cry

Come prove yourself bro. That's all I'm asking... We all know the answer though but go ahead and make up some more fiction if you must. It's funny reading your bs lies and more hilarious that some here actually buy what you're selling.

Chucho
01-15-2021, 04:22 PM
What another tall tale? A fictitious story by ST's own weak pathetic BD24? Ain't no one scared of that kid.

What did BDR hurt you with besides his fists? I heard the story. You tucked your micro penis between your skin slap and never showed at Mexican ThunderDome.

Get over it. Also, what do you charge per hour now that you're working from home? Mannly Tattoos is delisted from Google and your property manager said they evicted you in February of last year. You have to have cut-rate rates right now.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2021, 04:24 PM

Agreed on BD24. Guy has just been a troll. And Green Bay is going down tomorrow.

Chucho
01-15-2021, 04:40 PM
. Dupe post.

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 04:41 PM
What did BDR hurt you with besides his fists? I heard the story. You tucked your micro penis between your skin slap and never showed at Mexican ThunderDome.

Get over it. Also, what do you charge per hour now that you're working from home? Mannly Tattoos is delisted from Google and your property manager said they evicted you in February of last year. You have to have cut-rate rates right now.

You and BD share something in common I see; make believe and fairytales. Too funny!

From fake fights to fake stories about google and property managers... LMAO

Chucho
01-15-2021, 04:42 PM
Agreed on BD24. Guy has just been a troll. And Green Bay is going down tomorrow.

LOL, kissing ass of people who can stomp you out.

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 04:42 PM

He's less than a troll; he's a pathetic weak male who plays make believe like the little girl that he truly is.

Chucho
01-15-2021, 04:43 PM
You and BD share something in common I see; make believe and fairytales. Too funny!

From fake fights to fake stories about google and property managers... LMAO

Are you saying Mannly Tattoos is still in business? At the same shitty location?

Chucho
01-15-2021, 04:43 PM
He's less than a troll; he's a pathetic weak male who plays make believe like the little girl that he truly is.

Joey, Andy said he could beat you up and you're just a dirty drug addict that carries a needle on him all the time.

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 04:44 PM
Are you saying Mannly Tattoos is still in business? At the same shitty location?

It's one word btw you moron! You're boring bro.

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 04:44 PM
Joey, Andy said he could beat you up and you're just a dirty drug addict that carries a needle on him all the time.

Cool story little girl.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2021, 05:31 PM
Cool story little girl.

Seriously. I'm not a fan of calf tattoos but it's better than solely existing on the internet to be an edgelord/troll/internet tough guy.

Chucho
01-15-2021, 06:19 PM
Seriously. I'm not a fan of calf tattoos but it's better than solely existing on the internet to be an edgelord/troll/internet tough guy.

LOL. Better than being a loser fuckboi continuously peddling lies no one buys.

Chucho
01-15-2021, 06:20 PM
It's one word btw you moron! You're boring bro.

You responded to me 4 times back to back, you dummy.

koriwhat
01-15-2021, 06:35 PM
You responded to me 4 times back to back, you dummy.

You're still boring though regardless.

BD24
01-15-2021, 11:08 PM
:lol Joey and Andy

ill meet up with both of you pussies and beat your asses back to back. Although I do feel bad Joey lost his tattoo shop. That’s to bad. How else is he supposed to meet men to have sex with tbh?

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2021, 11:49 PM
:lol Joey and Andy

ill meet up with both of you pussies and beat your asses back to back. Although I do feel bad Joey lost his tattoo shop. That’s to bad. How else is he supposed to meet men to have sex with tbh?
Please. You couldn't even beat me in H-O-R-S-E.

Reck
01-16-2021, 12:17 AM
Although I do feel bad Joey lost his tattoo shop. That’s to bad. How else is he supposed to meet men to have sex with tbh?

I’ll tell you who isn’t though; the unsuspecting Texans who are looking to get their first tattoo. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2021, 09:57 AM
I’ll tell you who isn’t though; the unsuspecting Texans who are looking to get their first tattoo. :lol

Way too many tats, especially tatted females, in Texas. When I was in NYC Manhattan/Center City Philly I was surprised at the lack of visible tats on the women compared to TX.

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2021, 09:58 AM
I have zero tats on my body and it will always be that way. I've had stickies and hennas though

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2021, 09:59 AM
16 Days Strong
16 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2021, 10:02 AM
LOL. Better than being a loser fuckboi continuously peddling lies no one buys.

I'm like the early 2010s Memphis Grizzlies, #IDontLie #IDontBluff

Millennial_Messiah
01-17-2021, 03:33 PM
17 Days Strong
17 Days Long

Chucho
01-18-2021, 01:28 PM
I'm like the early 2010s Memphis Grizzlies, #IDontLie #IDontBluff

You're like OJ- no one believes you and no race wants to claim you.

SpursforSix
01-18-2021, 01:33 PM
17 Days Strong
5 Inches Long

FIFY

BD24
01-18-2021, 01:56 PM
FIFY
Your probably being generous.

Xevious
01-18-2021, 02:38 PM
Your probably being generous.
Very.

But cue Andy's bullshit "I'm 13 inches long!" response.

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2021, 08:21 AM
19 Days Strong
19 Days Long.

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2021, 08:24 AM
Very.

But cue Andy's bullshit "I'm 13 inches long!" response.

Retarded ass take.

Do I need to post my erect penis ITT to prove that I'm 7.5 inches fully erect? My average erection is around 7.25 but fully erect I have measured in at 7.5-7.6 max.

Nobody is saying that I'm 9 or 10 inches. I'm not a fuckin' pornstar.

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2021, 08:26 AM
You're like OJ- no one believes you and no race wants to claim you.

I'm white and I believe OJ was innocent.

Xevious
01-19-2021, 10:18 AM
Retarded ass take.

Do I need to post my erect penis ITT to prove that I'm 7.5 inches fully erect? My average erection is around 7.25 but fully erect I have measured in at 7.5-7.6 max.

You're just proving my point. Nobody really cares about your penis.

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2021, 11:07 AM
You're just proving my point. Nobody really cares about your penis.

Obviously, SFS/CTOAvante does, because he instigated.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-19-2021, 02:16 PM
Retarded ass take.

you have problems achieving full erection consistently? no fap 2021 may not be the best idea for you

go see a urologist

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2021, 03:01 PM
you have problems achieving full erection consistently? no fap 2021 may not be the best idea for you

go see a urologist
It's just that even an erection good enough for ejaculation isn't always its peak size/length. Sometimes it falls about a quarter of an inch short. That's normal. It's not like it remains semi flaccid the whole time lol.

Millennial_Messiah
01-19-2021, 03:01 PM
didn't log on yesterday to post the 18 days strong/long post, but 'twas a holiday and didn't use the computer.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-19-2021, 10:18 PM
It's just that even an erection good enough for ejaculation isn't always its peak size/length. Sometimes it falls about a quarter of an inch short. That's normal. It's not like it remains semi flaccid the whole time lol.

youre a bit young for this to be happening to you already, is all

Millennial_Messiah
01-20-2021, 08:15 AM
20 Days Strong
20 Days Long

Faps: 0
Sex: 0

Millennial_Messiah
01-21-2021, 02:24 PM
21 Days Strong
21 Days Long

lebomb
01-22-2021, 10:07 AM
21 Days Strong
21 Days Long

Just curious, you gonna keep posting your no fap days? I guess this thread can possibly go on till you pass away. Just sayin.

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2021, 10:09 AM
Just curious, you gonna keep posting your no fap days? I guess this thread can possibly go on till you pass away. Just sayin.

No fap 2021

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2021, 10:09 AM
There's only 365 days in 2021

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2021, 10:10 AM
22 Days Strong
22 Days Long:flag:

lebomb
01-22-2021, 12:37 PM
No fap 2021

So you are going to ferociously fap starting Jan 22?

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2021, 12:42 PM
So you are going to ferociously fap starting Jan 22?

Might not be necessary if I have the necessary poontang.

Millennial_Messiah
01-22-2021, 12:43 PM

** I like this format better **

Millennial_Messiah
01-23-2021, 12:09 PM
23 Days Strong
23 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
01-25-2021, 08:16 AM
25 Days Strong
25 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
01-25-2021, 08:16 AM
(Though admittedly, Brady beating Rodgers, especially right after that Hail Mary at the end of the first half, made me a bit hard tbh.)

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2021, 08:28 AM
26 Days Strong
26 Days Long

lefty
01-26-2021, 10:15 AM
Faps :

Sex :
- 1000 :cry

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2021, 11:28 AM
Faps :

Sex :
- 1000 :cry
That's not possible, unless you take it up the corn hole I guess :D

Millennial_Messiah
01-27-2021, 10:10 AM
27 Days Strong
27 Days Long

lefty
01-27-2021, 11:24 AM
27 Days Strong
27 Days Long

T LEVELS GOING UP!!!!

NEW SUPERPOWERS UNLOCKED!!!!!!!

JEDI SOON?

Millennial_Messiah
01-27-2021, 11:41 AM
T LEVELS GOING UP!!!!

NEW SUPERPOWERS UNLOCKED!!!!!!!

JEDI SOON?

Star Wars? Meh. Was never a fan. I was a huge Tolkien fan growing up. Silmarillion, The Lost Tales, The Hobbit & LOTR, anything Middle Earth I am a subject matter expert at. I would definitely like to have the lifespan of a Dunedain. That's actually one of my real goals.

leemajors
01-27-2021, 10:45 PM
Star Wars? Meh. Was never a fan. I was a huge Tolkien fan growing up. Silmarillion, The Lost Tales, The Hobbit & LOTR, anything Middle Earth I am a subject matter expert at. I would definitely like to have the lifespan of a Dunedain. That's actually one of my real goals.

Going deeper on the dork scale doesn't prove much

Fat Brandon Bass
01-28-2021, 12:32 AM
...the official "who gives a shit" thread of the day

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2021, 08:35 AM
Going deeper on the dork scale doesn't prove much

Star Wars is definitely dorkier/geekier/nerdier than LOTR or even the overrated emo-gothy Harry Potter.

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2021, 08:36 AM
28 Days Strong
28 Days Long

lefty
01-28-2021, 08:46 PM

So....Aragorn?

FrostKing
01-28-2021, 08:55 PM
Fap - 1
Sex - 4
Ladies - 2

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2021, 03:57 AM
So....Aragorn?

Yep. Lived 772 years, including 684 as the King of Gondor. Had one son (and several daughters), each of which lived twice as long as Aragorn himself due to them being half-Dunedain Man and half-Elven (Arwen).

Millennial_Messiah
29 Days Strong
29 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
Fap - 1
Sex - 4
Ladies - 2

Ballin' :hat

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Fap - 50
Sex - 10

just kidding I’m 12 years old!

lebomb
01-29-2021, 07:28 AM
1/28/21

Sex - with wife

Faps - unnecessary

:eyebrows

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2021, 07:56 AM
1/28/21

Sex - with wife

Faps - unnecessary

Did you stick your tongue up her butthole again? :lol

lebomb
01-29-2021, 10:46 AM
Did you stick your tongue up her butthole again? :lol

:toast

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2021, 11:13 AM

Downright disgusting, honestly worse than calf tats. You're admitting to literally eating poop.

BD24
01-30-2021, 12:27 AM
My man

Millennial_Messiah
01-30-2021, 11:16 AM
30 Days Strong
30 Days Long

SpursforSix
01-30-2021, 12:07 PM
1/28/21

Sex - with wife

Faps - unnecessary

you haven’t been married long

Millennial_Messiah
01-30-2021, 12:21 PM
1/28/21

Sex - with wife

Faps - unnecessary

you haven’t been married long

Exactly.

At some point during a marriage every man realizes, "only one pair of titties and one vagina for the rest of my eternity? Fuck that..."

SpursforSix
01-30-2021, 03:29 PM
Exactly.

At some point during a marriage every man realizes, "only one pair of titties and one vagina for the rest of my eternity? Fuck that..."

You obviously haven’t been married at all. You missed the point completely.

Millennial_Messiah
01-30-2021, 06:05 PM
You obviously haven’t been married at all. You missed the point completely.

Yeah, I know the other point you were talking about (in marriages, even those that last a long time, the mutual sex drive for each other goes down), but I was making my point.

Millennial_Messiah
01-31-2021, 05:53 PM
31 Days Strong
31 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
01-31-2021, 06:00 PM
***** MILESTONE ALERT *****

- No Fap January 2021 Completed!!
- First Month Since August, 2008 Without Any Masturbation
- First January Since 2008 Without Any Masturbation

:toast :toast :toast

DAF86
01-31-2021, 06:35 PM
I hope you are lying. Not releasing is unhealthy, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-31-2021, 06:49 PM
I hope you are lying. Not releasing is unhealthy, tbh.

No Orgasm since December 31, 2020. I also don't get wet dreams and never have.

How so??

I'm going up north to get laid in early-mid February. Soon, very soon.

DAF86
01-31-2021, 06:54 PM
No Orgasm since December 31, 2020. I also don't get wet dreams and never have.

How so??

I'm going up north to get laid in early-mid February. Soon, very soon.

Release before or you are going to get embarrassed, tbh. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2021, 08:46 AM
Release before or you are going to get embarrassed, tbh. :lol

Not going to go Andy Samberg / Jorma Taccone, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2021, 08:46 AM
32 Days Strong
32 Days Long

LaMarcus Bryant
02-01-2021, 12:09 PM
Thought this post would have more pics of Messiah's wife's dark milkers tbh

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Thought this post would have more pics of Messiah's wife's dark milkers tbh

I'm getting those again this weekend up thru the 14th and then on the 15th I'm off to West Michigan to get some smaller pastier ones but a new pussy. Life is about to get good. In January I just stockpiled money WFH. Already well into the five figures for 2021 after taxes.

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Just hope I don't hit any ice on the road when I'm doing 70+ driving to West Michigan in mid February.

LaMarcus Bryant
02-01-2021, 03:18 PM
I'm getting those again this weekend up thru the 14th and then on the 15th I'm off to West Michigan to get some smaller pastier ones but a new pussy. Life is about to get good. In January I just stockpiled money WFH. Already well into the five figures for 2021 after taxes.

Heavy dark milkers over pasties breh

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2021, 03:52 PM
Heavy dark milkers over pasties breh

I get both in the same month of February after a January of celibacy and money making and watching Aaron Fraudgers cough up another championship game. 2021 already starting better than 2020.

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 08:51 AM
33 Days Strong
33 Days Long

LaMarcus Bryant
02-02-2021, 08:59 AM
33 Days Strong
33 Days Long

milkr pics tbh

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 09:56 AM
milkr pics tbh

https://i.imgur.com/FpHAbek.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 09:57 AM
^ My legally married wife, the $30K diamond ring I bought her, and my biological daughter/princess.

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 09:57 AM
It feels lucky as a man to have procreated the human species, tbh. Paul Allen, for all his riches, never fulfilled the meaning of life: to procreate the human species.

Me > Paul Allen.

BD24
02-02-2021, 10:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/FpHAbek.jpg
This poor woman that Andy is pulling pictures of off of imgur

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 12:05 PM
This poor woman that Andy is pulling pictures of off of imgur

She's definitely not poor; she's well taken care of. I pay the rent costs, groceries, TV/internet, electric, baby supplies, similac, etc. She's 100% mine.

I'm a man and responsible AF.

SpursforSix
02-02-2021, 01:28 PM
Good lord. I think she's gonna eat the baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Good lord. I think she's gonna eat the baby!!!!!!!!!!!

She's not even a bigger girl. It's just the angle.

From same week, and she's lost weight big time even since this:

https://i.imgur.com/gZ1NcvE.jpg

SpursforSix
02-02-2021, 02:01 PM
She's not even a bigger girl. It's just the angle.

From same week, and she's lost weight big time even since this:

https://i.imgur.com/gZ1NcvE.jpg

She looks mad that she couldn't eat the baby.

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 03:49 PM
She looks mad that she couldn't eat the baby.

What kind of a wicked witch would eat her own baby that she birthed?

SpursforSix
02-02-2021, 03:58 PM
What kind of a wicked witch would eat her own baby that she birthed?

One that feels the need to show off her wearing a man's watch in her mommy/baby photos.

Shit...I don't know.

Did you photoshop that watch on her btw? In one pic, it has a gold face and in the other, it's white. It doesn't really look right in the second pick.
Not that it would make any sense for someone to do that.

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 04:02 PM
One that feels the need to show off her wearing a man's watch in her mommy/baby photos.

Shit...I don't know.

Did you photoshop that watch on her btw? In one pic, it has a gold face and in the other, it's white. It doesn't really look right in the second pick.
Not that it would make any sense for someone to do that.

It's actually her watch her uncle gave her. The cross, her dad bought her back in the day. I didn't buy those for her. I bought her a new Toyota SUV, diamond ring, other jewelry, and a bunch of consumables like perfumes, bath and body works stuff, groceries etc.

Millennial_Messiah
02-02-2021, 05:36 PM
fap away

But, it's no fap 2021.

Is incest legal in South Carolina, tbh? :lol

Xevious
02-02-2021, 09:23 PM
It's actually her watch her uncle gave her. The cross, her dad bought her back in the day. I didn't buy those for her. I bought her a new Toyota SUV, diamond ring, other jewelry, and a bunch of consumables like perfumes, bath and body works stuff, groceries etc.
Providing transportation and food for your family is not something to brag about, that's just part of being an adult.

lefty
02-03-2021, 12:02 AM
But, it's no fap 2021.

Is incest legal in South Carolina, tbh? :lol
That dude in the background on the left though lol

Millennial_Messiah
02-03-2021, 08:42 AM
34 Days Strong
34 Days Long

FrostKing
02-03-2021, 08:48 AM
Fap - 1
Sex - 6
Ladies - 2
Updated

Millennial_Messiah
02-03-2021, 08:52 AM
Updated

I don't think I'll be able to beat your 2 ladies count any time soon. But i could match it by the end of February.

FrostKing
02-03-2021, 08:55 AM
I don't think I'll be able to beat your 2 ladies count any time soon. But i could match it by the end of February.
I will be stuck at 2 until hopefully trip to Europa21

Millennial_Messiah
02-04-2021, 08:29 AM
35 Days Strong
35 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
02-04-2021, 08:29 AM
Jeez, not sure if I remember how to masturbate at this point, tbh. It's like I'm 14 again. Minus the social life and ability to play basketball because covid and lack of practice.

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2021, 08:05 AM
36 Days Strong
36 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2021, 10:18 AM
37 Days Strong
37 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2021, 10:19 AM
^sorry, was on the road yesterday

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Millennial_Messiah
02-07-2021, 10:19 AM
38 Days Strong
38 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2021, 01:02 PM
39 Days Strong
39 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Tom Brady has more super bowl rings than women this message board has sexed, tbh

lefty
02-09-2021, 09:10 AM
My hair is thicker, my beard is fuller, new muscles are popping out with working out, hot women want to fuck me but I'm afraid they give me Covid, my testosterone is trough the roof, I'm feeling more Alpha
:cry I'm also horny AF

Millennial_Messiah
02-09-2021, 10:22 AM
40 Days Strong
40 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
02-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Was hoping to have had Sex by now, but the small apartment situation with the wife and baby makes it nigh impossible, combined with my work and her every-minute dedication to the baby. Also, her family calls her on whatsapp way too fucking much and it's annoying AF.

pgardn
02-09-2021, 06:24 PM
40 Days Strong
40 Days Long

You realize your testicles are reaching critical mass?
You are going to blow up on your way to take a census in Mississippi.
When they look in your V dub and found you drowned in your own sperm...
What will your epitaph read?

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2021, 08:52 AM
You realize your testicles are reaching critical mass?
You are going to blow up on your way to take a census in Mississippi.
When they look in your V dub and found you drowned in your own sperm...
What will your epitaph read?
I own a Camry Hybrid.

I don't think I'll be going back to Mississippi anytime soon if ever. Except maybe to drive to see my half brothers who just relocated from fraud state to Florida (just south of Tampa).

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2021, 08:54 AM
41 Days Strong
41 Days Long

#DirkNowitzkiDaysNotFapped

lebomb
02-10-2021, 12:22 PM
Was hoping to have had Sex by now, but the small apartment situation with the wife and baby makes it nigh impossible, combined with my work and her every-minute dedication to the baby. Also, her family calls her on whatsapp way too fucking much and it's annoying AF.

Its all good. I got ya back. I had sex with my wife last night. Just day dream about that, and its almost like actually having sex. No fapping either.

Millennial_Messiah
02-11-2021, 08:27 AM
42 Days Strong
42 Days Long

#JackieRobinsonDaysNotFapped

Millennial_Messiah
02-11-2021, 08:27 AM
Its all good. I got ya back. I had sex with my wife last night. Just day dream about that, and its almost like actually having sex. No fapping either.

Aren't you a black guy with a latina wife? What does she look like?

lebomb
02-11-2021, 11:59 AM
Aren't you a black guy with a latina wife? What does she look like?

She is bi-racial. Half white, half hispanic. She hot. Thats the only way I roll playuh. :smokin

Millennial_Messiah
02-11-2021, 12:12 PM
She is bi-racial. Half white, half hispanic. She hot. Thats the only way I roll playuh. :smokin

Due to your love of ass, I'm surprised you didn't go with a big booty black chick, tbh.

lebomb
02-12-2021, 07:21 AM
Due to your love of ass, I'm surprised you didn't go with a big booty black chick, tbh.

I said half hispanic Millennial. :hungry:

Millennial_Messiah
02-12-2021, 03:36 PM
43 Days Strong
43 Days Long

Millennial_Messiah
02-12-2021, 03:37 PM
wait, I didn't post yesterday right? Been busy

Millennial_Messiah
02-12-2021, 03:38 PM
nvm, yes I did

Millennial_Messiah
02-13-2021, 07:20 PM
45 Days Strong
45 Days Long

In honor of the late great President Trump, this is the 45th day of No Fap and it will also be my last post on SpursTalk as all the regular users have me on the ignore list at this point. :( :pctoss

#TrumpNotForPresident
#TrumpForKing
#BidenNotMyPresident
#USAEmpire
#DefeatDemocracy
#45Forever

LaMarcus Bryant
02-20-2021, 08:52 AM
Can you just post black milkers in this thread tbh? They have a nice amateur look.

Millennial_Messiah
02-20-2021, 02:25 PM
Can you just post black milkers in this thread tbh? They have a nice amateur look.

51 days strong, 51 days long. I'm not a regular poster anymore until people gradually take me off ignore. I had a bad dream last night that I broke my streak by fapping while listening to "She Said Someday I'd Understand/N*gger Fucker" by David Allan Coe on loop.