PDA

View Full Version : *** Official 2021-2022 Dallas Cowboys Thread ***

Millennial_Messiah
01-03-2021, 04:27 PM
As per tradition, starting the new Cowboys thread mere minutes after elimination...

2020 Finish: 6-10**

* - No Dak Prescott 12/17 weeks
* - COVID-19

Really the biggest problem was injuries; they're contenders with Dak and the 3 pro bowl o-linemen back healthy. Not very many needs on this team but they need to get healthy and lock up Dak and Dalton Schultz on offense. Maybe figure out how to get rid of Jaylon Smith and draft another DT, FS and CB, LB in any order, preferably studs. We have just as good of a player as Jamal Adams in Donovan Wilson is but without the hype and drama. We have a star young CB in Diggs. We just need another starting corner and free safety. No draft needs on offense except maybe some backups later in the draft. This is a good, contender team that was submarined by injuries and poor coaching in 2020.

Meanwhile, NFL needs to keep the 16-game schedule. I won't watch the NFL if they go to 17 games, a retarded odd number. 16 games is tradition. I won't watch anything else.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2021, 07:45 PM
Pussy McCarthy not fired on Black Monday. :(

Millennial_Messiah
01-05-2021, 09:22 AM
10th overall draft pick in April, 2021.

Millennial_Messiah
01-06-2021, 01:12 PM
If I leave the USA for political reasons and they go to a 17 game (fucktarded) season, it'll be perfect timing tbh

SpursforSix
01-06-2021, 01:21 PM
If I leave the USA for political reasons and they go to a 17 game (fucktarded) season, it'll be perfect timing tbh

Whenever you leave the U.S., it will always be perfect timing.

Millennial_Messiah
01-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Rather live in fuckin' Malaysia than in a country with rigged elections. The shitty US might as well be Iran at this point.

Mark Celibate
01-06-2021, 07:58 PM
Pussy McCarthy not fired on Black Monday. :(

No reason for McCarthy to go after one injury-riddled season tbh if anything it should be Nolan imo

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2021, 08:03 PM
:lol

BD24
01-08-2021, 12:14 PM
:cry my guy lost and I’m a pussy :cry

leemajors
01-09-2021, 10:21 AM
No reason for McCarthy to go after one injury-riddled season tbh if anything it should be Nolan imo

And that is what happened

i'm_still_beta
01-09-2021, 10:42 AM
:lmao Season isn't over yet but Cowboys fans already have new season thread. As a Pats fan I've to be used to the same too:cry

Millennial_Messiah
01-09-2021, 11:47 AM
:lmao Season isn't over yet but Cowboys fans already have new season thread. As a Pats fan I've to be used to the same too:cry

Nah. Bills have the division on lock down for awhile (unless Allen gets injured, which is a solid possibility considering he hangs out like a tiger in the pocket to throw and scrambles and runs quite a bit as well) but with guys returning from hold-out in 2021, patriots should be a 9-7 ish wild card team going forward, with a lousy offense and a great defense.

Millennial_Messiah
01-09-2021, 11:50 AM
And that is what happened

PLEASE bring Wade Phillips back!!! Please!!!! 3-4 all the way baby :toast #LetRandyEat #LetAldonEat #LetDeMarcusEatInside

:huddle:

Millennial_Messiah
01-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Draft a pure run stuffing NT inside in the 3rd round to stuff the run and then you have

Aldon Smith OLB - Lawrence LE - 3rd round Rookie NT - Gallimore RE - Gregory OLB as your d-line in the 3-4

Healthy Leighton Vander Esch ILB1 - anyone not Jaylon Smith at ILB2... will Luke Gifford step up? I've loved him in preseason, reminds me of a young Sean Lee.

Diggs CB1 - Wilson SS - 2nd round rookie FS - 1st round rookie (Surtain?) at CB2

I guess you'd keep one of Anthony Brown or Awuzie to play the slot. Jourdan Lewis and Xavier Woods get the fuck out.

leemajors
01-09-2021, 04:51 PM
3-4 would not be good with the players they have and the inability to add much more.

Millennial_Messiah
01-10-2021, 12:05 AM
~~ 16K ~~

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Dan Quinn (4-3 Cover 3 Zone Press scheme) hired as Cowboys Defensive Coordinator for the 2021 NFL Season. (3 year contract)

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2021, 11:46 AM
:lol

Don't be a douche, not you. You're above that. Go Bills tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2021, 11:47 AM

Nolan gone. No more hybrid front, high blitz % scheme. Back to the Kris Richard 4-3 cover 3 zone press scheme that he only got to implement a fraction of the time in late 2018, with the odd couple relationship with Marinelli's cover 2 soft scheme being a bizarre thing for a few years tbh

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2021, 11:50 AM
One of Quinn's core central tenets is "Get home with four"...

which means we will need an interior guy, like a Grady Jarrett, who can push the pocket and get to the passer. I don't think there's a guy like that on the roster. Gallimore is a solid run stopper but not really a great pass rusher. Maybe we should bring David Irving back. There's not a Kinlaw type this draft, sadly. DeForest Buckner was available last year but now he's signed long term. Who could we get for pass rushing 3-technique, tbh?

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2021, 12:17 PM
Maybe we can bring back Aldon Smith and DeMarcus Lawrence can beef up a bit and move to 3-Technique full time?

Mark Celibate
01-12-2021, 10:56 PM
Jerruh seems to think that just because a coach/assistant won a Super Bowl some time ago (despite being carried by historically great teams/players) that he's automatically the guy even if he completely sucked a$$ immediately after the 15 minutes of fame

Millennial_Messiah
01-24-2021, 09:26 PM
~~ 17K ~~

Millennial_Messiah
01-26-2021, 12:47 PM
Really hoping Surtain falls to 10, tbh. That would be a helluva CB duo. #LockEmDown

Millennial_Messiah
01-31-2021, 06:51 PM
To tag and trade Dak Prescott, tbh?

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2021, 08:47 AM
Trade Prescott to the Packers for Rodgers straight up, tbh? Money is similar per annum and the Packers get a sure fire starter for 15 years while Dallas gets a sure fire hall of famer still in his prime for 3-5 years.

Fair trade, tbh?

spurraider21
02-08-2021, 12:32 PM
:lmao

cowboys are going to sign dak. its not a question.

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Trade Prescott to the Packers for Rodgers straight up, tbh? Money is similar per annum and the Packers get a sure fire starter for 15 years while Dallas gets a sure fire hall of famer still in his prime for 3-5 years.

Fair trade, tbh?

:lol thinking the packers being dumb enough to do that when they pissed off Rodgers by drafting a QB. They have their QB of the future on their bench

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2021, 02:06 PM

cowboys are going to sign dak. its not a question.

No progress made in contract talks. They will have to tag and it will be the last tag they can reasonably afford without gutting the team, and you don't gut the team for a 4th round talent at QB. Even though I do think Prescott is starter caliber QB, though Tier 2-Tier 3 depending on the game (especially home/away splits, and he also tends to perform best in divisional games).

Millennial_Messiah
02-08-2021, 02:07 PM
:lol thinking the packers being dumb enough to do that when they pissed off Rodgers by drafting a QB. They have their QB of the future on their bench

Jordan Love wasn't anything to write home about in college. He's the kind of QB that will start a year or two and then be a journeyman backup. He's definitely never going to be a Pro Bowler or Top 10 or anything.

spurraider21
02-08-2021, 02:36 PM
No progress made in contract talks. They will have to tag and it will be the last tag they can reasonably afford without gutting the team, and you don't gut the team for a 4th round talent at QB. Even though I do think Prescott is starter caliber QB, though Tier 2-Tier 3 depending on the game (especially home/away splits, and he also tends to perform best in divisional games).
if they dont agree to a contract he's getting the tag. there's no scenario where prescott is on a different team in 2021.

cowboys last leverage is their ability to tag him this year. tagging him next season would cost over 50 mil, so that's not a real option, so they know they cant wait until next offseason to get something done. would also be foolish to wait until next offseason when the cap is likely going to jump back up (dipped a bit for 2021), and the market will get out of control.

Trainwreck2100
03-08-2021, 06:53 PM
https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1369071780619558914

Cowboys reach agreement with dak guaranteeing mediocrity for foreseeable future

spurraider21
03-08-2021, 07:02 PM
ive been saying this for months. it was never in doubt that the cowboys were going to pay dak

Robz4000
03-08-2021, 07:09 PM
:lol Cowboys, albeit they didn't have much choice at this point

benefactor
03-08-2021, 07:36 PM
I'm fuck the Texans now, but at least they can trade Watson and aren't fucking stuck with him:lol

Millennial_Messiah
03-08-2021, 08:07 PM
:lol Whack Prescott and the Cowturds. Hope they go 8-8 again the next 4 years.

Millennial_Messiah
03-08-2021, 08:08 PM
:lol Cowboys, albeit they didn't have much choice at this point

They could have tagged and traded him for minimum a first and a second and selected a stud QB at #10 overall. Prescott is 4th round talent

SpursforSix
03-08-2021, 08:19 PM
ive been saying this for months. it was never in doubt that the cowboys were going to pay dak

What a colossal fuck up. Not that they signed but that they could have done this much cheaper. Compounded by giving in to Zeke who had two years left and plays a position you don’t need to overpay. They might have possible secured their spot as mediocre (at best) for the next several years.

GAustex
03-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Cowboys suck
And will continue to suck
More like the cowgirls

Mark Celibate
03-08-2021, 10:07 PM
Completely ridiculous. I know I've echoed this point countless times, but you'll never get far with Dak unless he's a bus driver and you have a stacked team around him (which obviously won't happen now).

Everyone looks at the numbers but ignore the fact that "Garbage Time Joe Montana" has gotten 90% of his yards or so the past two years either after they're down 14+ points and the other team is playing loose in coverage or just beating up on bad teams.

Plus, this guy never shows up on the road against good teams. I'm not even going to list all the games, but there have been too many big games on the road where the defense does the job, keeps them in the game but can't get over the hump. Just look up all the road Cowboy games against quality teams they've had since 2016 and I bet you'll see a handful of low scoring losses decided by a touchdown or less. That's just what I think of when I think of Dak. A guy who will get you knocking on the door, but can't open it. I don't know how these guys got so enamored with the Black Kirk Cousins

spurraider21
03-08-2021, 10:15 PM
re-signing him was the right move, but they fucked up not getting the deal done last year. could have had him for less money per year.

they had a 5 year 175 mil deal per year on the table (35 mil per year), and he said that he didnt want a 5th year, and that if they were going to give a fifth, that it had to be for at least 45 mil. so they probably could have gotten a deal done for around 4/140 last year instead of 4/160 now, or could have just given him 5/185 which would still be less money per year than he's getting now.

he's a top 10-ish starting QB in the league. you dont let that walk. WFT made that mistake with Cousins and they still havent recovered

leemajors
03-09-2021, 07:02 AM
It’s not dragging on until July!

Mark Celibate
03-09-2021, 07:26 AM
re-signing him was the right move, but they fucked up not getting the deal done last year. could have had him for less money per year.

they had a 5 year 175 mil deal per year on the table (35 mil per year), and he said that he didnt want a 5th year, and that if they were going to give a fifth, that it had to be for at least 45 mil. so they probably could have gotten a deal done for around 4/140 last year instead of 4/160 now, or could have just given him 5/185 which would still be less money per year than he's getting now.

he's a top 10-ish starting QB in the league. you dont let that walk. WFT made that mistake with Cousins and they still havent recovered

But they were able to start the rebuild sooner, and have quietly built a stacked defensive line through the draft and have some nice pieces on offense. They are trending in the right direction. If they can just find a competent QB, they would have the highest ceiling of anybody in the NFC East. In fact, I'm not even sure Dallas is better than them now anyway even with a healthy Dak

Dallas has just guaranteed themselves a wasted 4 years of mediocrity before they have to blow it up anyway

Millennial_Messiah
03-09-2021, 10:01 AM
But they were able to start the rebuild sooner, and have quietly built a stacked defensive line through the draft and have some nice pieces on offense. They are trending in the right direction. If they can just find a competent QB, they would have the highest ceiling of anybody in the NFC East. In fact, I'm not even sure Dallas is better than them now anyway even with a healthy Dak

Dallas has just guaranteed themselves a wasted 4 years of mediocrity before they have to blow it up anyway
With a healthy Dak and the 3 pro bowl O-Linemen get back healthy and close to 100%, they will mop the floor with the present day Redskins/WFT. Their biggest problem with the WFT last year, aside from Dak, was atrocious pass protection because, like you said, they have a pretty stacked young defensive front 5 (I believe they run a 3-4 so Young/Sweat play OLB and excellent interior big men in Ioannidis-Payne-Allen). But a great OLine that can pass protect will always beat the WFT because that's really their only strength, since they don't have a QB and their coverage stinks.

With Dak in fold and healthy they will dominate the division, win 8-10 games a year and maybe win their first playoff game if it's at home against a mediocre wild card opponent, but the second round is their ceiling.

SpursforSix
03-09-2021, 10:14 AM
I think this means Gallup is likely traded.

clambake
03-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Every year, jerry keeps proving it was all jimmy Johnson.

Mark Celibate
03-09-2021, 11:28 AM
With a healthy Dak and the 3 pro bowl O-Linemen get back healthy and close to 100%, they will mop the floor with the present day Redskins/WFT. Their biggest problem with the WFT last year, aside from Dak, was atrocious pass protection because, like you said, they have a pretty stacked young defensive front 5 (I believe they run a 3-4 so Young/Sweat play OLB and excellent interior big men in Ioannidis-Payne-Allen). But a great OLine that can pass protect will always beat the WFT because that's really their only strength, since they don't have a QB and their coverage stinks.

With Dak in fold and healthy they will dominate the division, win 8-10 games a year and maybe win their first playoff game if it's at home against a mediocre wild card opponent, but the second round is their ceiling.

Tyron Smith is the 'black' Sean Lee at this point. His better days are behind him, and it's a given he's just going to be dealing with injuries on the wrong side of 30. Plus, they were only 1-3 last year with all these guys healthy, so I'm not seeing some miraculous bounce back

Every year, jerry keeps proving it was all jimmy Johnson.

This is a typical Jerruh move. He gets too emotionally attached to his guys and just knee-jerk throws money around everywhere just because they have a good stretch of games or have goofy celebration dances. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerruh has used up a whole box of napkins and lotion jerking it to Dak Prescott rehab videos on Instagram tbh imho

Millennial_Messiah
03-09-2021, 12:12 PM
Tyron Smith is the 'black' Sean Lee at this point. His better days are behind him, and it's a given he's just going to be dealing with injuries on the wrong side of 30. Plus, they were only 1-3 last year with all these guys healthy, so I'm not seeing some miraculous bounce back

Smith wasn't healthy and Collins missed the entire season, and his replacement (Terrence Steele the undrafted JAG) was downright atrocious and an absolute turnstile. So I don't know what you're talking about. Martin was indeed healthy but they were also juggling the center position because Looney is a JAG and the offensive line did improve with Biadasz (the Travis Frederick protege) at center. Also, Connor Williams sucks and always has.

Mark Celibate
03-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Smith wasn't healthy and Collins missed the entire season, and his replacement (Terrence Steele the undrafted JAG) was downright atrocious and an absolute turnstile. So I don't know what you're talking about. Martin was indeed healthy but they were also juggling the center position because Looney is a JAG and the offensive line did improve with Biadasz (the Travis Frederick protege) at center. Also, Connor Williams sucks and always has.

:lol I was confused for a second and didn't see the number '3'. I just saw pro-bowl O-Linemen and only though of Smith and Martin since Collins hasn't made a Pro Bowl yet (although he was definitely snubbed in 2019)

BD24
03-09-2021, 05:27 PM
If Jerruh would have just paid him last year they could have kept him for a hell of a lot less

:lol Cowboys :lol

leemajors
03-10-2021, 11:14 AM
If Jerruh would have just paid him last year they could have kept him for a hell of a lot less

Yeah, I understand but at least the cap hit is pretty low. Bonus money is absurd and they can even lower the cap hit next year by converting most of his 2022 salary to bonus allegedly. Mainly I am just glad this isn't dragging on all summer.

SpursforSix
03-10-2021, 12:20 PM

The Dak contract will turn out to be fine. The Albatross is the Zeke contract. Good RB's are a dime a dozen. And he's not a great pass catcher like Kamara or Aaron Jones. And he's sure not Henry.

SpursforSix
03-10-2021, 12:21 PM
The Dak contract will turn out to be fine. The Albatross is the Zeke contract. Good RB's are a dime a dozen. And he's not a great pass catcher like Kamara or Aaron Jones. And he's sure not Henry.

He's on the verge of becoming a plodder.

leemajors
03-10-2021, 12:24 PM

I think Zeke is a good pass catcher, but no one is like Kamara. I can't really speak much for last year, but every year before that they telegraphed his screens pretty badly - Dak seemed to throw a moonball pass on a screen and Zeke had nowhere to go by the time he caught it

SpursforSix
03-10-2021, 12:35 PM
I think Zeke is a good pass catcher, but no one is like Kamara. I can't really speak much for last year, but every year before that they telegraphed his screens pretty badly - Dak seemed to throw a moonball pass on a screen and Zeke had nowhere to go by the time he caught it

Yeah...I agree that he's not bad. But he just doesn't have that first step that Kamara has. But it's not just Kamara. It's Jones, Sanders...etc. Even all the way down to someone like Miles Gaskin. And the fact that Zeke is probably past his prime. In this offense, with this still decent O-line, I think there are 15+ backs that could fit in here. I just don't believe there is that much of a game winning differential between the number 1 RB and the number 20 RB. Especially behind a decent line. And with a receiving core that's this good. And playing a position that's at the top of injury risk. Before the CB resigned Zeke, they had just seen Gurley and David Johnson as examples of why not to pay an RB big money.

Millennial_Messiah
03-10-2021, 01:09 PM

Zeke is an awful pass catcher. Maybe the second worst in the league at his position after Sony Michel. But in some cases he's worse. He just flat out drops easy completions in the flats, some of which would have gone for big gains.

He hasn't really been a great pass catcher since his tOSU days and he was good but not great at it his rookie and sophomore (pre-suspension) year in the NFL. But in the last 2-3 years he's really been stinking up the joint in the check down game. He literally had 6 drops in the Seattle game alone which was probably the difference since otherwise the game was a shootout.

spurraider21
03-10-2021, 02:56 PM

Trill Clinton
03-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Dak is a top 5 qb and worth the money. I'm glad this saga is over with.

Mark Celibate
03-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Dak is a top 5 qb when down over two touchdowns in garbage time and worth the money. I'm glad this saga is over with.

fixed

Mark Celibate
03-19-2021, 09:13 PM
Cowboys signing sh!tty no name, over the hill free agents who will be gone midseason per par etc

Millennial_Messiah
03-19-2021, 09:31 PM
Cowboys signing sh!tty no name, over the hill free agents who will be gone midseason per par etc

Guys on small near minimum deals that won't count against the comp pick formula. Chidobe Awuzie, a mediocre corner got paid big by the Bungles so that should be a nice comp pick.

I think the idea is to wait for the ammending cap casualties around the NFL and pick up a couple gems from that because those don't count towards or against the comp pick formula.

Millennial_Messiah
03-20-2021, 05:56 PM
Okay so we got Keanu Neal, nice player, but what position is he gonna play? We already have a stud at SS in Donovan Wilson... probably would have been a pro bowler last year if he was given the chance to play the whole season.

Millennial_Messiah
03-20-2021, 07:20 PM
Neal to play outside linebacker. But where is our FS?

Millennial_Messiah
03-26-2021, 02:00 PM
Quinn getting Neal AND Kazee. Good players. Upgrades over old man Lee and Xavier "Nothing" Woods.

Spurtacular
04-01-2021, 07:52 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/008/699/original/644a1fbe2672cb68.png

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2021, 07:57 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/008/699/original/644a1fbe2672cb68.png
nice a Wisconsinite that doesn't back the Fudge packers. :tu :toast

spurraider21
05-17-2021, 01:23 PM
sometimes talent alone can get you by

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2021, 03:04 PM
sometimes talent alone can get you by

Det 21 ball carrier vision doe.

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2021, 03:04 PM
I really want to go to the Tampa game. I'm planning on going to Sarasota in early September anyway to visit my half brothers, so I'll be actively looking on the secondary market for tickets at that time.

spurraider21
05-17-2021, 03:18 PM
This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Millennial_Messiah
05-17-2021, 03:22 PM
This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user feature on an internet message board.

SpursforSix
05-18-2021, 10:39 AM

I fucking hate that I have to see his posts when I'm not logged in.

spurraider21
05-18-2021, 10:41 AM
I fucking hate that I have to see his posts when I'm not logged in.
i hate that i still get notifications from when he quotes me. so every now and again when i get a notification i remind him that he's ignored.

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2021, 09:20 PM
~~18K~~

Millennial_Messiah
05-22-2021, 09:21 PM
i hate that i still get notifications from when he quotes me. so every now and again when i get a notification i remind him that he's ignored.

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore-user feature on an internet message board.

Millennial_Messiah
09-01-2021, 05:06 PM
I think Malik Hooker is going to be a star.

leemajors
09-14-2021, 10:29 AM
Ugh, Jerruh said Steele is gonna start at RT. Hope Dak survives.

SpursforSix
09-15-2021, 09:45 PM
Demarcus out know with broken foot. That’s tough.

DJR210
09-16-2021, 08:35 AM
Ugh, Jerruh said Steele is gonna start at RT. Hope Dak survives.

Steele is so bad too.. Zack would obviously be the better choice but so many runs are designed to go behind the RG we'd end up with Dak passing 70 times

Demarcus out know with broken foot. That’s tough.

He actually looked great in the opener too. He was the clearly the best Cowboys defensive player on the field IMO. We can't catch a break besides bones

SpursforSix
09-16-2021, 09:20 AM
Steele is so bad too.. Zack would obviously be the better choice but so many runs are designed to go behind the RG we'd end up with Dak passing 70 times

He actually looked great in the opener too. He was the clearly the best Cowboys defensive player on the field IMO. We can't catch a break besides bones

Meanwhile, fantasy owners of Dak and the WR have to be getting boners

JasonGarrett
09-16-2021, 10:58 AM
NEXT MAN UP PHILOSOPHY B!TCHES!!

I say leave that Steele guy out on an island against Bosa...I remember it working out well for me last time I did that

DJR210
09-20-2021, 12:11 PM
I say leave that Steele guy out on an island against Bosa...

great call Jason

Spurs Homer
09-27-2021, 11:30 PM
Nice game for a change!

Mark Celibate
09-28-2021, 07:33 AM
Cowboys have been blowing their load against the Eagles at home for a few years now only to choke it away in the end

tbh I fully expect McBot to lose next week and drop to 2-2 imo

Spurs Homer
10-03-2021, 11:19 PM
cowboys win!

leemajors
10-05-2021, 09:38 PM
bye Jaylon! Bit surprising with the dead money hit, but good riddance.

Millennial_Messiah
10-05-2021, 10:17 PM

So happy Jackie Sunglasses is GONE!!!!

Maybe now we can afford to bring back Gallup, Gregory, Schultz, Williams, Neal, Kazee, Kearse, Hooker, Cedrick Wilson and maybe LVE next year. Did I miss anybody?

DJR210
10-06-2021, 09:59 AM
So happy Jackie Sunglasses is GONE!!!!

Maybe now we can afford to bring back Gallup, Gregory, Schultz, Williams, Neal, Kazee, Kearse, Hooker, Cedrick Wilson and maybe LVE next year. Did I miss anybody?

LVE hasn't been the same since the neck injury.. his production can easily be matched via draft, but probably by somebody already on the roster.. No way they will be able to invest in Gallup with Lamb on the horizon and Amari already taking up so much money either

DJR210
10-06-2021, 10:00 AM

I think Jerry knew they were going to part with Jaylon somehow from the beginning and guaranteed this year's salary just to be a good boss

Millennial_Messiah
10-06-2021, 10:11 AM
LVE hasn't been the same since the neck injury.. his production can easily be matched via draft, but probably by somebody already on the roster.. No way they will be able to invest in Gallup with Lamb on the horizon and Amari already taking up so much money either

I agree on LVE, I think Cox can replace him, but LVE can be kept for depth IF AND ONLY IF he is willing to sign a cheaper, shorter term deal. If he wants 8 figures a year... he can go to the Jets or Jags or some shit.

Gallup... I think we should and will keep. Why nerf a core strength? Mike McCarthy in GB was well known for having 3 high-paid WRs at the same time (Nelson, Cobb, Adams [and before him, Donald Driver/Greg Jennings]) in Green Bay. Keep your star QB happy. Wonder why Rodgers has grown unhappy with GB? They paid a bunch of mid tier defense guys like Preston Smith and Zadarius Smith big money and left the WR corps aside from Adams out to hang. You can't do that and keep a QB happy. Say what you want about Fat McCarthy, but he knew how to keep a QB happy. Matt LaFleur, not so much.

You pay Gallup his expected 10-12m/year (he will get Juju Smith-Schuster money, not Kenny Golladay money, since he has never proved to be a capable WR1 and he's missed time in multiple years due to injury), Keep Cooper and keep Ceedee Lamb. Keep Schultz at his expected price tag... 6-8 million a year for 4 years or so. It's part of the business of having a great offense.

You keep the guys who perform, don't let them walk... cut and/or trade the underperformers, especially those who are being overpaid. If I'm DeMarcus Lawrence ($27M cap hit next year if we keep him without restructuring -- would save $22M if cut before next league year starts, with only $5M dead cap hit), I'm putting my DFW-area house on the market right now while it's still hot, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
10-06-2021, 10:17 AM
I'm prioritizing keeping Gallup, Gregory, Schultz, Hooker, Kearse, Neal, Kazee... in that order. Second tier is Connor Williams, Cedrick Wilson... *maybe depending on price* is LVE. I would also cut Anthony Brown after the season ends, saving $5M with virtually no dead cap hit... and no loss of production on the field, tbh.

Mark Celibate
10-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Classic trap game coming up tbh

Giants just had a big win in New Orleans so their confidence is probably high, not to mention our defense got dad-d!cked by The Bot in both games last year for whatever reason. I can see this one being a one possession game imo

Millennial_Messiah
10-06-2021, 11:40 PM
Classic trap game coming up tbh

Giants just had a big win in New Orleans so their confidence is probably high, not to mention our defense got dad-d!cked by The Bot in both games last year for whatever reason. I can see this one being a one possession game imo

I would say so if it wasn't a division opponent. Cowboys under Dak have always gotten up for division opponents and brought their A game, especially at home.

The "trap game" I'm seeing on the schedule is vs. Denver. They've quietly got a decent little team and they seem like a gimme win at home but they may not be.

DJR210
10-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Gallup... I think we should and will keep. Why nerf a core strength?

Too much invested in skill positions.. Zeke is making that difficult.. Pollard is going to need a raise too (I think they should draft another guy but the Cowboys will probably want to keep him if he continues to provide the 1-2 punch)

If they can shed some shitty contracts and restructure some deals I'd love to have Gallup back.. I'd prefer him over Cooper.

Fat Brandon Bass
10-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Giants 23 Cowboys 20

The Bot returns to his old stomping grounds and continues to torment his old team that let him go imo

Millennial_Messiah
10-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Giants 23 Cowboys 20

The Bot returns to his old stomping grounds and continues to torment his old team that let him go imo

I'll bet you the whole aisle of alcohol at HEB that it won't happen

BD24
10-07-2021, 05:53 PM
Starting Danny dimes in one of my fantasy leagues this week. Hopefully he runs wild on you fucks. Really dick slaps y’all around

GAustex
10-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Do not bet with The Welcher

Millennial_Messiah
10-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Starting Danny dimes in one of my fantasy leagues this week. Hopefully he runs wild on you fucks. Really dick slaps y’all around

If he gets yardage it will be in garbage time when they're way behind, so, maybe not a terrible choice. No chance he doesn't throw at least one pick though.

Millennial_Messiah
10-07-2021, 10:48 PM
~19K~ Holla Holla ~ We Dem Boyz ~

3 :danceclub 1

Mark Celibate
10-08-2021, 07:38 AM
Yeah I think Dallas survives Bot-week this time, but every home game against the Giants has been surprisingly very competitive almost to a T for the past 20 years or so

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2021, 04:02 PM
Yeah I think Dallas survives Bot-week this time, but every home game against the Giants has been surprisingly very competitive almost to a T for the past 20 years or so

2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 home victories vs NYG weren't particularly competitive.

Millennial_Messiah
10-08-2021, 04:03 PM
Last year's was only competitive because of how historically bad our D was at that point, and if Dak didn't break his leg we would have still won that game by two scores. (FYI, we still won. Michael Gallup, FTW.)

JasonGarrett
10-09-2021, 09:49 AM
What's this bullshit I hear about a Dallas home game? Did you f@ggots forget? This is my house! I built that stadium through blood, sweat, and tears! You know how many 8-8 seasons and NFC Wild Card victories we had in that stadium?

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY...comes into my house and pushes me around!!!!

err, unless they're above .500 and when it's not a meaningless September game .....:depressed

Mark Celibate
10-10-2021, 11:51 AM
What's this bullshit I hear about a Dallas home game? Did you f@ggots forget? This is my house! I built that stadium through blood, sweat, and tears! You know how many 8-8 seasons and NFC Wild Card victories we had in that stadium?

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY...comes into my house and pushes me around!!!!

err, unless they're above .500 and when it's not a meaningless September game .....:depressed

should've had one or two more 8-8 seasons tbh

rofl rememba det time you ran your starters into the ground to get a meaningless Week 17 win in both 2017 and 2019 just to go 9-7 and avoid the 8-8 embarrassment?

The 2017 one was hilarious. Eliminated from playoff contention, playing against an Eagles team resting their starters for the playoffs in a single digit temperature game yet plays Dak/Zeke all game only to win by less than a touchdown :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
10-10-2021, 12:20 PM
should've had one or two more 8-8 seasons tbh

rofl rememba det time you ran your starters into the ground to get a meaningless Week 17 win in both 2017 and 2019 just to go 9-7 and avoid the 8-8 embarrassment?

The 2017 one was hilarious. Eliminated from playoff contention, playing against an Eagles team resting their starters for the playoffs in a single digit temperature game yet plays Dak/Zeke all game only to win by less than a touchdown :lmao
one slight error with this post... 2019 they were 7-8 and playing for 8-8 and won. Eagles were 9-7.

Spurs Homer
10-12-2021, 01:03 PM
4-1

not too bad

Millennial_Messiah
10-12-2021, 08:30 PM
4-1

not too bad

I'll be happier when we are ahead of the Fudge Packers in the standings. I don't like that they are also 4-1, even if only by sheer luck.

GO BEARS GO!!!!!

Spurs Homer
10-13-2021, 12:25 AM
I'll be happier when we are ahead of the Fudge Packers in the standings. I don't like that they are also 4-1, even if only by sheer luck.

GO BEARS GO!!!!!

bengals gifted them that game too!

Millennial_Messiah
10-13-2021, 10:46 AM
bengals gifted them that game too!

Twice.

Ugh.

Bear Down baby. Let's go Justin Fields.

Mark Celibate
10-15-2021, 07:09 AM
I’ll take this team for real if they can go through the Bot and Belichick back to back imo. That’s half of the coaching Mt Rushmore in only two weeks tbh

Millennial_Messiah
10-15-2021, 08:13 AM
I’ll take this team for real if they can go through the Bot and Belichick back to back imo. That’s half of the coaching Mt Rushmore in only two weeks tbh
I was worried about the Tyron neck MRI, looks like that was just routine due to that surgery fortunately. Dodged a bullet. That guy is pff's number 1 rated tackle in the NFL this year.

Spurs Homer
10-17-2021, 06:56 PM
Fuck you refs

boys still won!

Millennial_Messiah
10-17-2021, 07:17 PM
Fuck you refs

boys still won!

Fuck man... that's the kind of game that the Cowboys have lost in previous years every single fucking time. Refs against us, fluke plays beating us, mind numbing AND bogus penalties... I believe we had 135 yards of penalties, Connor Williams needs to get benched, but the refs fucking hosed us over and over as well.

110% chance if Jason Garrett is the coach, we lose that game.

But that's the kind of game that rivals anything you'd see the US Marines do. It's the kind of game a real Super Bowl contender/potential champion wins. It's the exact type of game the Eagles won in 2017 on the road against the Panthers in about week 5 or week 6, the Eagles winning that game tough and close despite a net 150 penalty yardage deficit, getting hosed over and over by the refs that game..... and it was right then and there that I said, the Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl that year.

Guess what? I was 100% correct.

And guess what? I'm predicting the Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

Only Super Bowl teams win this kind of game like today. I know the Patriots aren't the Patriots of old but still... a road game against a top tier coach where literally everything that can go wrong does and you still find a way to win. Converting on 4th and medium to Wilson to keep the game alive.

Ceedee Lamb is the player of the game... people will remember the 2 TDs especially the last one, but his biggest catch was that one over the middle at the end of regulation that set us up in field goal range that turned a 3rd & 35 into 4th & 1. Without that catch, we outright lose the game.

Cowboys are going to win the SUPER BOWL this year.... 10.17.2021

Millennial_Messiah
10-19-2021, 04:03 PM
Damontae Kazee arrested for DUI... hope he gets cut, he's on a cheap deal and Hooker is the better free safety anyway... would serve Kazee right for giving up that 75 yard TD to that scrub Bourne that almost lost us that game in New England at the end :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
10-19-2021, 04:09 PM
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/10/13/16468440/eagles-pete-morelli-crew-beat-panthers-philadelphia-carolina-officiating-flags-calls-stats-nfl

I vividly remember that game from the Eagles' point of view that was awful. But it built a Super Bowl champion. Similar rigged-ass game as the one the Cowboys just won. Also, improved the Eagles to 5-1 that season too, perhaps not ironically.

Jason Garrett loses that game 12 times out of 10.

Millennial_Messiah
10-19-2021, 07:06 PM
In hindsight I feel a bit bad for Kazee, even though he's not our best free safety. He got pulled over on the 121 access road in The Colony. For those of y'all not aware, The Colony PD are by far the most evil pigs in blue in the DFW metroplex and it ain't even close. The one and only place I've ever had a ticket in my life, and I've driven >200k miles in 46 states. :lol

slick'81
10-31-2021, 11:33 PM
Lets go Cooper Rush and the (6-1) cowboys!!!

daboom1
10-31-2021, 11:55 PM
OmrULgqIOtU

slick'81
11-01-2021, 12:02 AM
"Just keep fucking fighting "-freaky mike

Millennial_Messiah
11-01-2021, 09:29 AM
I was watching this game while driving and I hit a fucking huge ass deer head on. Far southern Illinois. FML. Airbags scraped up my wrists and legs. Totaled my car. Of course I didn't tell the cops I was watching the game on my phone instead of the road

Neo.
11-01-2021, 10:14 AM
I was watching this game while driving and I hit a fucking huge ass deer head on. Far southern Illinois. FML. Airbags scraped up my wrists and legs. Totaled my car. Of course I didn't tell the cops I was watching the game on my phone instead of the road

well youre a total retard then and earned every bit of your accident

leemajors
11-01-2021, 10:25 AM
well youre a total retard then and earned every bit of your accident

No shit, it's not like there aren't Boys radio affiliates across the country. I like Sham way better than the SNF crew

Mark Celibate
11-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Tbh I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a Cowboys team legitimately out coach another team to this degree in my lifetime imo

Will Hunting
11-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Tbh I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a Cowboys team legitimately out coach another team to this degree in my lifetime imo
It's a lot different than all those times Romo was injured and the bot had no fucking idea how to use misdirection/creativity to move the ball without a QB good enough to overcome ultra vanilla play calling.

That stretch of games where Brandon Weeden (I think) was their starter was particularly painful to watch.

Millennial_Messiah
11-02-2021, 05:24 PM
It's a lot different than all those times Romo was injured and the bot had no fucking idea how to use misdirection/creativity to move the ball without a QB good enough to overcome ultra vanilla play calling.

That stretch of games where Brandon Weeden (I think) was their starter was particularly painful to watch.

It was a combo of Weeden, Matt Cassel, and Kellen Moore.

Mark Celibate
11-02-2021, 05:48 PM

rofl that was 2015. I believe they went 1-11 without Romo. The Bot's "playbook" consisted of:

a) Checkdown to RB
b)Chuck it deep to Dez
c) Force it to Witten on third down

Millennial_Messiah
11-02-2021, 06:35 PM
rofl that was 2015. I believe they went 1-11 without Romo. The Bot's "playbook" consisted of:

a) Checkdown to RB
b)Chuck it deep to Dez
c) Force it to Witten on third down
yep, only victory was against the Redskins who actually won the division that year.

Millennial_Messiah
11-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Packers released Jaylon Smith. Cowboys ILB Jabril Cox just tore his ACL. Do we bring back Smith on the cheap (free), tbh?

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2021, 12:45 PM
I've circled this home game vs Denver as a trap game for a very long time. Dak is back, we're 6-1 after two clutch road wins, everyone is excited. In 2014 we were 6-1 and then put up a stinker at home and lost to the lowly Redskins who were 3-13 that year. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose at home to Denver today in some fluke fashion. We haven't beaten Denver at all this century.

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2021, 03:43 PM
I've circled this home game vs Denver as a trap game for a very long time. Dak is back, we're 6-1 after two clutch road wins, everyone is excited. In 2014 we were 6-1 and then put up a stinker at home and lost to the lowly Redskins who were 3-13 that year. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose at home to Denver today in some fluke fashion. We haven't beaten Denver at all this century.

#ICalledIt

The Millennial Messiah ®

Spurs Homer
11-07-2021, 03:52 PM
You sho did

what a fucking shitshow

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2021, 04:56 PM
You sho did

what a fucking shitshow
The Cowturds are an average, mediocre team. They will win that garbage division and lose their first playoff game from that #4 seed.

JasonGarrett
11-07-2021, 05:22 PM
How we doing f@ggots? Is now a good time?

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2021, 05:42 PM
How we doing f@ggots? Is now a good time?

Yes. Let me bend over while you pull off your pants.

pgardn
11-07-2021, 08:43 PM
The Cowturds are an average, mediocre team. They will win that garbage division and lose their first playoff game from that #4 seed.

I really dont like Jerrah Jones and his Cowboys but I think you are being a little hard on them today.
They came in cocky and went up against one of the quickest powerful RB in the league imo. That kid was playing a half a second faster than any Cowboy on that field including Parsons. He is sharing time with another RB on the Broncos, but that kid is A+. Also the Dallas D coord got his ass handed to him by Denver play calling. They caught Dallas being overly aggressive at exactly the right times.

The pass rush and defense were not great but Denver made some absolutely huge catches in tight coverage. Patrick for Denver had a great game and Denver called exactly the correct play on so many 3rd downs you would think they knew every D set that was called.

Dak was off for the game last week and it showed. They got in a hole, had to make calls that were easier to diagnose and it was over.

Just A bad game.
I think Dallas is much better than they showed. Yeah they will win the division easily if they stay healthy. And if Dak's calf is not messing with his throwing. I dont think they are a Super Bowl winner but the way the D and receivers have played... You have to be happy with their new defense overall. Parsons is a monster and they got a lot of young kids that are going to be very good it looks like on D. They can progress more than 1 game in the playoffs, easily imo.

And yeah, I am absolutely a Cowboy hater but realistically, you have to be pleased with this year so far.

Mark Celibate
11-07-2021, 09:20 PM
Not that he was on track to be splitting the atom anytime soon, but Zeke sounds like he's literally retard-level in the IQ department. Watching old interviews from his rookie year he wasn't nearly as bad. He can barely form a complete, coherent sentence these days tbh wondering if all those hits he's taking are to do some damage. Wouldn't want him to end up like Marion Barber or Julius Randle imo

Millennial_Messiah
11-07-2021, 09:23 PM
I really dont like Jerrah Jones and his Cowboys but I think you are being a little hard on them today.
They came in cocky and went up against one of the quickest powerful RB in the league imo. That kid was playing a half a second faster than any Cowboy on that field including Parsons. He is sharing time with another RB on the Broncos, but that kid is A+. Also the Dallas D coord got his ass handed to him by Denver play calling. They caught Dallas being overly aggressive at exactly the right times.

The pass rush and defense were not great but Denver made some absolutely huge catches in tight coverage. Patrick for Denver had a great game and Denver called exactly the correct play on so many 3rd downs you would think they knew every D set that was called.

Dak was off for the game last week and it showed. They got in a hole, had to make calls that were easier to diagnose and it was over.

Just A bad game.
I think Dallas is much better than they showed. Yeah they will win the division easily if they stay healthy. And if Dak's calf is not messing with his throwing. I dont think they are a Super Bowl winner but the way the D and receivers have played... You have to be happy with their new defense overall. Parsons is a monster and they got a lot of young kids that are going to be very good it looks like on D. They can progress more than 1 game in the playoffs, easily imo.

And yeah, I am absolutely a Cowboy hater but realistically, you have to be pleased with this year so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTtfqS3MXQ

pgardn
11-07-2021, 10:01 PM
Seriously Dallas had very little time with the ball because the Denver RB, the correct calls just made the game out of reach.

The Cowboys are players.
They will not win the SB but they will play in determining who gets there.
This is one game and if you are not pleased with the prospects you have forgotten how bad this franchise has been.

Millennial_Messiah
11-14-2021, 12:08 PM
Tyron Smith OUT for today's game. Cowboys going with the same bad offensive line combination that got Dak killed last week.

Ergo, Falcons are going to win. Not just because they're the better team, but because without Randy Gregory for 3 weeks, Matt Ryan is going to have plenty of time to build a campfire back there in a crystal clean pocket every time he drops back to pass. He will have 8-12 seconds to scan, first read, second read, third read, fourth read, back to first, second, third read, and eventually will find the open receiver. It will be pitch and catch for the Falcons with zero capable pass rushers other than Micah Parsons on the Cowboys roster (Lawrence and Gregory both out, and the rest of the DEs have zero pass rushing talent), and the Cowboys are hesitant to use Parsons as a DE (I don't know why?).

Falcons 28, Cowboys 24. I might be being too generous for the Cowboys.

Mark Celibate
11-14-2021, 12:56 PM
If Dallas loses this one, they need to swallow their pride and write a blank check for The Bot to come back imo

RD2191
11-14-2021, 01:16 PM
Dallas defense back to being garbage

slick'81
11-14-2021, 03:10 PM
Tell em run it up! Diggs with 8 int's

Millennial_Messiah
11-14-2021, 05:01 PM
Tyron Smith OUT for today's game. Cowboys going with the same bad offensive line combination that got Dak killed last week.

Ergo, Falcons are going to win. Not just because they're the better team, but because without Randy Gregory for 3 weeks, Matt Ryan is going to have plenty of time to build a campfire back there in a crystal clean pocket every time he drops back to pass. He will have 8-12 seconds to scan, first read, second read, third read, fourth read, back to first, second, third read, and eventually will find the open receiver. It will be pitch and catch for the Falcons with zero capable pass rushers other than Micah Parsons on the Cowboys roster (Lawrence and Gregory both out, and the rest of the DEs have zero pass rushing talent), and the Cowboys are hesitant to use Parsons as a DE (I don't know why?).

Ugh :pctoss Falcons didn't show up.

I guess today's game was an aberration, not the reality. Reality happened last week.

jehawk81
11-15-2021, 12:11 AM
Not that he was on track to be splitting the atom anytime soon, but Zeke sounds like he's literally retard-level in the IQ department. Watching old interviews from his rookie year he wasn't nearly as bad. He can barely form a complete, coherent sentence these days tbh wondering if all those hits he's taking are to do some damage. Wouldn't want him to end up like Marion Barber or Julius Randle imo

How'd Marion Barber end up?

slick'81
11-15-2021, 05:54 AM
Huge game vs kc next week

Mark Celibate
11-15-2021, 08:42 AM
The Chad McCarthy

https://preview.redd.it/0j7hzhro3nz71.jpg?auto=webp&20e9c31d

leemajors
11-15-2021, 10:50 AM
This shit here was impressive. Broke dudes ankles

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/micah-parsons-looks-unstoppable-on-strip-sack

Spurs Homer
11-15-2021, 01:21 PM
Boys’ put it all together…

now lets see how they handle success this time

Mark Celibate
11-15-2021, 07:22 PM
How'd Marion Barber end up?

Had some weird run ins with the law most likely due to CTE. Too lazy to look up the articles but there were a few incidents fairly recently too post-retirement. One time he was taken in for a mental evaluation when cops were called to a church where he was flashing a gun and yelling gibberish. Second incident, from what I recall, was that he was out jogging and ran shoulder first into two different cars. also apparently suffers from anxiety so bad to the point where he padlocks his doors and rarely goes outside

Sucks because he may have been my favorite player from those Wade Phillips years. He was quiet and actually seemed like a good guy. There's pretty much no doubt he has early onset of CTE from his reckless running style imo

Blake
11-15-2021, 09:01 PM
#ICalledIt

The Millennial Messiah ®

Ef-man
11-15-2021, 09:48 PM
Dang!

:lmao :lmao

jehawk81
11-15-2021, 11:03 PM
Had some weird run ins with the law most likely due to CTE. Too lazy to look up the articles but there were a few incidents fairly recently too post-retirement. One time he was taken in for a mental evaluation when cops were called to a church where he was flashing a gun and yelling gibberish. Second incident, from what I recall, was that he was out jogging and ran shoulder first into two different cars. also apparently suffers from anxiety so bad to the point where he padlocks his doors and rarely goes outside

Sucks because he may have been my favorite player from those Wade Phillips years. He was quiet and actually seemed like a good guy. There's pretty much no doubt he has early onset of CTE from his reckless running style imo

Dayum that sucks if true cuz he was already an introvert & combine that with CTE...

leemajors
11-19-2021, 02:05 PM
McGovern starting instead of the league leader in penalties at LG sunday

Millennial_Messiah
11-19-2021, 02:25 PM
McGovern starting instead of the league leader in penalties at LG sunday

Changing of the guard!! No more holding offense number 52 baby :toast

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 07:49 PM
Trade Micah Parsons to the Eagles for a conditional 7th and 2 philly cheesesteaks, one from Geno's and one from Pat's. Both whiz-with. Free the man and allow him to play for an actual winning NFL franchise and organization, not to mention Parsons' hometown team.

Spurs Homer
11-21-2021, 08:11 PM
Dak takes every other fucking week off

today was another “deer in the headlights” performance

and those shitty receivers with “mannequin” hands were no fucking help

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 08:13 PM
Dak takes every other fucking week off

today was another “deer in the headlights” performance

and those shitty receivers with “mannequin” hands were no fucking help

No.

Micah Parsons sucks, that's all.

If we didn't have Micah Parsons, we'd be 20-0 already with the Super Bowl trophy in hand and Jason Garrett would be cheerleading in a pink tutu, holding hands with naked Jerruh. Just stop. It's all Micah Parsons's fault.

F Micah Parsons.

Spurs Homer
11-21-2021, 08:20 PM
No.

Micah Parsons sucks, that's all.

If we didn't have Micah Parsons, we'd be 20-0 already with the Super Bowl trophy in hand and Jason Garrett would be cheerleading in a pink tutu, holding hands with naked Jerruh. Just stop. It's all Micah Parsons's fault.

F Micah Parsons.

not sure what game you watched

parsons was not the reason they lost and if they had more players like parsons the boys would be undefeated

please put down that crack pipe

leemajors
11-21-2021, 08:26 PM
The line was beyond horrible. Wilson and Brown had some horrible drops, as did Gallup. Hope Lamb can play Thursday since Cooper is retarded.

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 09:51 PM
not sure what game you watched

parsons was not the reason they lost and if they had more players like parsons the boys would be undefeated

please put down that crack pipe

Put down the QAnon and stop watching right-wing media propaganda. After all the mail-in ballots were officially accounted for, the final conclusion is that Micah Parsons sucks and should be traded. That is the final truth and anyone who believes otherwise is a QAnon insurrectionist who should be canceled and put in solitary confinement. That's right. Micah Parsons is the problem with the Dallas Cowboys. That is the official result. Audit it if you wish, but at your own peril, or you may be impeached or sued for slander. Micah Parsons sucks, it's a done deal.

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2021, 09:53 PM
The line was beyond horrible. Wilson and Brown had some horrible drops, as did Gallup. Hope Lamb can play Thursday since Cooper is retarded.

With 100% precincts having reported, Micah Parsons sucks. The line did nothing wrong... stop watching that Fox News/OANN/Newsmax hoax stuff, or else you're an insurrectionist conspiretard. And I'm not sure where you're getting the Wilson or Brown or Gallup or Lamb or Pooper information from? The only fact that must be acknowledged is that Micah Parsons is the most terrible athlete to disgrace a football field. Only an insurrectionist that is against democracy would disagree with the fact that Micah Parsons is terrible.

Mark Celibate
11-23-2021, 12:19 PM
what's the Micah Parsons sucks schtick all about?

Mark Celibate
11-23-2021, 12:23 PM
tbh Parsons legit has HoF potential

But since he's a Cowboy one of three things are gonna happen:

1) He'll develop a pot addiction out of nowhere and get suspended multiple times, wasting his youth
2) He'll land a huge contract, then become injury prone all of a sudden
3) He'll somewhat live up to the potential but Dallas will bring in a lame duck Defensive Coordinator version of The Bot who will waste his prime and stay employed for way too long

benefactor
11-23-2021, 01:33 PM
Garrett fired. Bring the prodigal son home.

Mark Celibate
11-23-2021, 02:42 PM
I could honestly see Jerruh giving him some f@ggy middle management consulting position

IMO he needs to try college football. His g@y motivational speeches and cliches may actually brainwash retarded 18 yr old negroes

Fat Brandon Bass
11-23-2021, 10:16 PM
those s!ssy cucks on The Ticket better do a Fake Garrett bit after this

Millennial_Messiah
11-24-2021, 11:21 AM
Garrett fired. Bring the prodigal son home.

Yep. Replace the fatass with The Bot :tu

I could honestly see Jerruh giving him some f@ggy middle management consulting position

IMO he needs to try college football. His g@y motivational speeches and cliches may actually brainwash retarded 18 yr old negroes

Nope, we need Garrett back as the HC more than ever. Kick the fatass back to the curb, Moore back to QB coach and pay Romo $30 million per year (that's 10 million/year more than he makes at CBS, also coaches salary doesn't count against the salary cap) to be OC for life. Also bring Witten back to block on third and goal, who needs Jeremy Sprinkle or Sean McKeon? srsly

Fat Brandon Bass
11-24-2021, 04:36 PM
"i just find it insanely hilarious..."
who the fuck talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

leemajors
11-24-2021, 07:07 PM
Tyron plays tomorrow, Wilson to IR for 3 games

Millennial_Messiah
11-25-2021, 09:41 AM
Tyron plays tomorrow, Wilson to IR for 3 games

Meh, Hooker is better than Wilson...

The main question that will decide the game is if Ceedee Lamb plays... since Cooper is still out with the mandatory covid quarantine for non vax.

Mark Celibate
11-25-2021, 10:45 AM
Yep. Replace the fatass with The Bot :tu

Nope, we need Garrett back as the HC more than ever. Kick the fatass back to the curb, Moore back to QB coach and pay Romo $30 million per year (that's 10 million/year more than he makes at CBS, also coaches salary doesn't count against the salary cap) to be OC for life. Also bring Witten back to block on third and goal, who needs Jeremy Sprinkle or Sean McKeon? srsly

Sounds good, I also think we need to bring back Gavin Escobar for third and long tight end screens and 1st and goal goalline fades IMO

Millennial_Messiah
11-25-2021, 10:18 PM
GO FUCKING CHOKE ON A COCK FULL OF ANTHRAX AND DIE MICAH PARSONS WHERE IS THE FUCKING DEFENSE? MICAH PARSONS FUCKED UP OUR DEFENSE NOW WE GIVE UP 36 FUCKING POINTS TO THE SHITTIEST FRANCHISE IN ALL OF SPORTS THE PRISON RAIDERS WITH NO HEAD COACH AND A INTOXICATION MANSLAUGHTER DRAFTED BEFORE CEEDEE PUSSYASS LAMB... FUCK MICAH PARSONS... COMPLETELY FUCKED UP OUR DEFENSE BY NOT SACKING RODGERS IN 2014 NOR 2016 AND NOW THIS... WHERE IS MY FUCKING SACK ON 3RD AND 18 THAT SHOULD NEVER BE CONVERTED... FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK WHOEVER BITCH ASS INDIANS INVENTED THANKSGIVING AND FUCK YOU GOD FOR INVENTING TURKEYS BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING TO EAT FUCK THANKSGIVING FUCK NOVEMBER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK MICAH PARSONS IN THE ASS WITH NO LUBE!!!

pgardn
11-29-2021, 04:27 PM
Somebody needs to call M and Ms parents.
He needs to stop living out of his car and go home.

leemajors
12-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Cooper should play tomorrow, wheee

Millennial_Messiah
12-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Cooper should play tomorrow, wheee

Cooper, Lamb, DeMarcus Lawrence all back and starting.

Kamara, Terron Armstead, Ryan Ramcyzk still out for New Orleans.

Cowboys seriously could and should win out the remaining schedule, which would most likely net us the tiebreaker in a three-or-more-way 13-4 scenario at the top of the NFC landing us the #1 seed and the bye since the Cowboys will have the best NFC record, since the Cowboys are the only team to lose 3 AFC games and no other NFC contender at the top can possibly lose 3 AFC games at this point.

If another team wins out and finishes 14-3... not impossible, but not likely.... Cowboys won't get the bye. But if AZ and GB and TB each lose one more game besides the AZ @ DAL game (likely; GB has to go to Baltimore and still hosts Minnesota which isn't a gimme, and AZ still has the Colts and Rams at home and Bears on the road; TB still has to play Buffalo and the rest are division games which should be winnable but not necessarily all gimmes).

Millennial_Messiah
12-02-2021, 10:41 AM
#RunTheTable baby

pgardn
12-03-2021, 10:34 PM
GO FUCKING CHOKE ON A COCK FULL OF ANTHRAX AND DIE MICAH PARSONS WHERE IS THE FUCKING DEFENSE? MICAH PARSONS FUCKED UP OUR DEFENSE NOW WE GIVE UP 36 FUCKING POINTS TO THE SHITTIEST FRANCHISE IN ALL OF SPORTS THE PRISON RAIDERS WITH NO HEAD COACH AND A INTOXICATION MANSLAUGHTER DRAFTED BEFORE CEEDEE PUSSYASS LAMB... FUCK MICAH PARSONS... COMPLETELY FUCKED UP OUR DEFENSE BY NOT SACKING RODGERS IN 2014 NOR 2016 AND NOW THIS... WHERE IS MY FUCKING SACK ON 3RD AND 18 THAT SHOULD NEVER BE CONVERTED... FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK WHOEVER BITCH ASS INDIANS INVENTED THANKSGIVING AND FUCK YOU GOD FOR INVENTING TURKEYS BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING TO EAT FUCK THANKSGIVING FUCK NOVEMBER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK MICAH PARSONS IN THE ASS WITH NO LUBE!!!

Nothing bipolar to see here...

Millennial_Messiah
12-04-2021, 12:20 PM
Nothing bipolar to see here...

Micah Parsons still sucks, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
12-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Micah Parsons Sucks Edition 11: Officially Bends Over To Give Mormon BWC Taysom Hill A Blowjob

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/62/2021/12/USATSI_17276403-e1638512832586.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

NOTE: Taysom Hill pre-orgasm squeal

Spurs Homer
12-12-2021, 05:24 PM
Micah Parsons still sucks, tbh.

millenial morons takes in football are just as shitty and inaccurate as his shit takes on politics

parsons is a fucking stud

dak- on the other hand- sucks balls

Millennial_Messiah
12-12-2021, 05:40 PM
millenial morons takes in football are just as shitty and inaccurate as his shit takes on politics

parsons is a fucking stud

dak- on the other hand- sucks balls
What are you talking about? Did you watch the game? Parsons and Gregory and Lawrence and Gallimore are so bad they can't even crack the roster at West Texas A&M or Prairie View A&M... while Dak Prescott is like prime Joe Montana out there with Dan Marino's accuracy and prime Vick's improv skills. What football are you watching? :lol

Mark Celibate
12-12-2021, 07:41 PM
Well this is the best Cowboys defense (when healthy) I've ever seen since I started watching around 2000 or so. Just have to hope Zeke stays healthy, running game gets going, and just make Dak a game manager since it's obvious this guy will always be a middle of the pack QB imo

Millennial_Messiah
12-12-2021, 08:27 PM
Well this is the best Cowboys defense (when healthy) I've ever seen since I started watching around 2000 or so. Just have to hope Zeke stays healthy, running game gets going, and just make Dak a game manager since it's obvious this guy will always be a middle of the pack QB imo

"All Pro Corner" Trevon Diggs getting beat on a 50/50 ball for a TD by some scrub WR5 named "Cameron Sims" on the Redskins :lmao

JasonGarrett
12-14-2021, 06:36 AM
Good to see you guys

GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS!

yeah.....yeah we say 'good to see you coach'......yeah....thats how we do it...how we do it....

GOOD MORNING

Millennial_Messiah
12-14-2021, 04:30 PM
Good to see you guys

GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS!

yeah.....yeah we say 'good to see you coach'......yeah....thats how we do it...how we do it....

GOOD MORNING

You forgot Mara and the G-Strings fired your ass several weeks ago.

You're unemployed. You're not a coach... I think I'll go ahead and call you bum, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
01-12-2022, 10:44 AM
12-5

Playoffs baby!!!!!!

:huddle:

Mark Celibate
01-15-2022, 07:39 PM
https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/report_mike_mccarthy_could_be_on_hot_seat_with_ear ly_playoff_loss/s1_127_36993875

McBot already on the hot seat...hopefully this is Phase 1 of bringing the prodigal son back home tbh

https://c.tenor.com/DzBk3j8-xwMAAAAM/jason-garrett-happy-winning.gif

Spurs Homer
01-16-2022, 06:42 PM
Dak shit the bed again

season over

Millennial_Messiah
01-16-2022, 07:06 PM
The defense didn't show up.

SpursforSix
01-16-2022, 07:10 PM
10668994 (tel:10668994)[/URL]]The defense didn't show up.

you grossly underestimated the 49’ers.

plus…Dak missing throws all over the damn place

redzero
01-16-2022, 08:12 PM
lol

SpursforSix
01-16-2022, 08:14 PM
Kellen Moore not really wanting a head coach job

Robz4000
01-16-2022, 08:20 PM
Never should've hired McFatshit tbh.

pgardn
01-16-2022, 08:36 PM
you grossly underestimated the 49’ers.

plus…Dak missing throws all over the damn place

Gerbuffotoad was just as bad if not worse than Zak, especially the 2nd half.
That was an incredibly poorly played game.
Both teams just showcasing incredible stupidity and lack of discipline.

It was a great game for the people who like yellow flags.
Both of these teams looked like crap when things got important.
One of the incompetent teams had to win.

SpursforSix
01-16-2022, 08:44 PM
Gerbuffotoad was just as bad if not worse than Zak, especially the 2nd half.
That was an incredibly poorly played game.
Both teams just showcasing incredible stupidity and lack of discipline.

It was a great game for the people who like yellow flags.
Both of these teams looked like crap when things got important.
One of the incompetent teams had to win.

regardless…the 49’ers have a better running game and arguably, equal to better receiving options. And they’re better coached. The final score is about what I thought it would be. Although it was a sloppy way to get there.

Trainwreck2100
01-16-2022, 09:00 PM
Just checking in for my annual "i told you from the beginning he's shit" post

Mark Celibate
01-17-2022, 09:00 AM
Just checking in for my annual "i told you from the beginning he's shit" post

yeah I stopped taking this team seriously after Cuckott couldn't even find the endzone in that late 2019 game against the injury depleted Eagles for the division. At that point I knew he didn't have what it takes to get beyond that Wild Card/Divisional Round ceiling.

tbh the only two things that will actually give me serious renewed interest would be either A) moving on from Cuckott or B) hiring Jim Harbaugh as HC in the offseason since he's proven that he can take game manager type quarterbacks to the Super Bowl or on the verge of it

leemajors
01-17-2022, 12:52 PM
Zeke had a partially torn pcl and pollard still only got 6 touches. I get that Zeke can block better than the OL, but even some 2 back sets would have been nice?

benefactor
01-17-2022, 03:24 PM
Well y'all knew this was coming but here you go:lol

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-exec-stephen-jones-very-confident-mike-mccarthy-will-remain-head-coach-in-2022/

leemajors
01-17-2022, 04:57 PM
Well y'all knew this was coming but here you go:lol

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-exec-stephen-jones-very-confident-mike-mccarthy-will-remain-head-coach-in-2022/

And people were giddy JJ may be on his last legs but it's more of the same if he passes.

BD24
01-17-2022, 10:07 PM
Glad that fat piece of shit Mike is y’all’s problem now.

benefactor
01-17-2022, 10:40 PM
And people were giddy JJ may be on his last legs but it's more of the same if he passes.
Yep. Ya'll will be shoulder to shoulder with Houston in the idiot son dept.

Fat Brandon Bass
01-18-2022, 07:11 AM
:lol The fact that Dallas gave Zeke eight more carries than Pollard, who is by far the better back at this point, just goes to show that nothing has changed in _allas. Still a nepotism corporation being micromanaged by an owner who wants "his guys" to get the football. Same way The Bot would abandon the running game to forcefeed a hobbled Dez late in his career

Darth_Pelican
01-18-2022, 03:51 PM
https://scontent-hou1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/s600x600/272056256_471862510994990_8164638507623222083_n.jp g?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=RYx2mXmsGacAX8Nw8YB&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.xx&oh=00_AT_z58oIMSrr-eoed1ZJyukNTopJ8oytcQYEs515a7TZCQ&oe=61EB7E07

pgardn
01-18-2022, 06:39 PM
regardless…the 49’ers have a better running game and arguably, equal to better receiving options. And they’re better coached. The final score is about what I thought it would be. Although it was a sloppy way to get there.

The 49ers were absolutely horrid in the 2nd half.
The running game got shut down as well.
If the 49ers would have lost it would have been 1. Garoppolo's interception, 2. Garoppolo's overthrow of a wide open receiver for a score, 3. Garoppola's going too fast on a 4th down sneak that would have worked and has worked for him extremely well in the past, Brady like well. So he chokes it in a playoff game with a 5 yard penalty... on and on. And hell yes they were in danger of losing after a superior 1st half.

SpursforSix
01-18-2022, 08:02 PM
The 49ers were absolutely horrid in the 2nd half.
The running game got shut down as well.
If the 49ers would have lost it would have been 1. Garoppolo's interception, 2. Garoppolo's overthrow of a wide open receiver for a score, 3. Garoppola's going too fast on a 4th down sneak that would have worked and has worked for him extremely well in the past, Brady like well. So he chokes it in a playoff game with a 5 yard penalty... on and on. And hell yes they were in danger of losing after a superior 1st half.

yeah…he started to shit the bed. And even with him doing that, I never doubted the outcome. I like Dak but he’s been trash.

pgardn
01-18-2022, 08:57 PM
yeah…he started to shit the bed. And even with him doing that, I never doubted the outcome. I like Dak but he’s been trash.

I did.

But I am happy the 49ers won.
I want the Jones boys to suffer.

The Cowboys had a really difficult time beating any really tough teams so I see your point of view.

That may have been the worst played second half of any playoff game I have ever seen.
I cant remember two teams so feverishly committed to trying to lose.

And I forgot about the punt where the 49ers forgot to point out to the wide blocker to actually be aware of a possible fake.
You have a whole coach to think about these things and.... I just cant believe he left a guy he is supposed to block...

SpursforSix
01-18-2022, 10:30 PM
I did.

But I am happy the 49ers won.
I want the Jones boys to suffer.

The Cowboys had a really difficult time beating any really tough teams so I see your point of view.

That may have been the worst played second half of any playoff game I have ever seen.
I cant remember two teams so feverishly committed to trying to lose.

And I forgot about the punt where the 49ers forgot to point out to the wide blocker to actually be aware of a possible fake.
You have a whole coach to think about these things and.... I just cant believe he left a guy he is supposed to block...

This loss was pretty predictable imo. Over the last half+, they didn’t beat anyone decent. Meanwhile the 49’ers were in a way tougher division and did well at the end of the season with some quality wins and some close losses.

I root for the Cowboys but I do want them to pay for their bad decisions like signing Zeke.

JasonGarrett
01-19-2022, 08:35 AM
:lol The fact that Dallas gave Zeke eight more carries than Pollard, who is by far the better back at this point, just goes to show that nothing has changed in _allas. Still a nepotism corporation being micromanaged by an owner who wants "his guys" to get the football. Same way The Bot would abandon the running game to forcefeed a hobbled Dez late in his career

Dez Bryant is a good football player, not only a good football player but a good football player in all three areas....offense defense and kicking game....and we like to reward good football players who make good football plays by giving them the football....and when I say we like to reward good football players who make good football plays by giving them the football what I really mean is that I'm scared to death of a big scary black man throwing a temper tantrum and kicking my ass....kicking my ass....so I try to appease them...try to appease them....I guess that's what you guys call being a player's coach....but I call it being a puppet who's held hostage by a psychotic owner and a black man named Roosevelt without any free will of my own. Please I beg you to get me out of this Jerry Jones hellhole where any free thought leads to a nine inch dildo shoved up my ass....help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope...help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope...help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope...

leemajors
01-19-2022, 12:43 PM

Truth

Mark Celibate
01-20-2022, 06:36 PM
I'm convinced that nothing will ever change in Dallas until these three problems are fixed:

1) Dak is not a franchise QB. Not even sure how this can be argued anymore, without a dominant running game he's shown he can get you a Division Title but not much else. He hasn't even proven he can get much further even with a dominant running game. And they played in a division where two of the teams were dumpster fires and the third one was in a rebuilding year that gave Dallas a free win in one of their games by playing their practice squad players. Even when the division is not completely trash (2019), he's shown it's no guarantee that they can win the NFC East. Dallas is stuck with Cuckott for the near future.

2) Jerruh's nepotism/micromanagement. This continues to haunt the team with his weekly press conferences announcing who plays and who sits. What other owner does that? That's the coach's job. Also it's clear his hand is involved with who plays and who sits with piles of evidence that he wants "his guys" that he paid to get reps even when they're not performing: Collins, Elliott, Jaylon Smith, etc. This wont change until he finally croaks.

3) The team is too glamorous and soft with the America's Team nonsense. For the past two decades, there's been countless times they get an impressive win, the media starts up the "Can the Cowboys Win the Super Bowl?" narrative to get the wetbacks all fired up, and then follow it up with getting punched in the mouth by a good team. This team hasn't had any kind of gritty element to them since the 90's that northern cold weather teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Green Bay all have. The only way this changes is either getting a coach who's a proven winner without having a HOF quarterback to piggyback (someone like Jim Harbaugh) or for the team to go through 'Detroit Lions' level of futility for a long stretch of time so that the Mexican American bandwagoning fans jump ship to a different team. That way this team won't get talked about 24/7/365 inflating the player's ego.

Won't be able to ever take this franchise seriously as a winning team until all three of those are addressed which probably will never happen in my lifetime. Until then, it's entertaining to watch them implode in the few games I actually do watch while spamming that Jason Garrett photoshopped in the Landry Hat jpg imo

leemajors
01-20-2022, 07:11 PM
I'm convinced that nothing will ever change in Dallas until these three problems are fixed:

1) Dak is not a franchise QB. Not even sure how this can be argued anymore, without a dominant running game he's shown he can get you a Division Title but not much else. He hasn't even proven he can get much further even with a dominant running game. And they played in a division where two of the teams were dumpster fires and the third one was in a rebuilding year that gave Dallas a free win in one of their games by playing their practice squad players. Even when the division is not completely trash (2019), he's shown it's no guarantee that they can win the NFC East. Dallas is stuck with Cuckott for the near future.

2) Jerruh's nepotism/micromanagement. This continues to haunt the team with his weekly press conferences announcing who plays and who sits. What other owner does that? That's the coach's job. Also it's clear his hand is involved with who plays and who sits with piles of evidence that he wants "his guys" that he paid to get reps even when they're not performing: Collins, Elliott, Jaylon Smith, etc. This wont change until he finally croaks.

3) The team is too glamorous and soft with the America's Team nonsense. For the past two decades, there's been countless times they get an impressive win, the media starts up the "Can the Cowboys Win the Super Bowl?" narrative to get the wetbacks all fired up, and then follow it up with getting punched in the mouth by a good team. This team hasn't had any kind of gritty element to them since the 90's that northern cold weather teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Green Bay all have. The only way this changes is either getting a coach who's a proven winner without having a HOF quarterback to piggyback (someone like Jim Harbaugh) or for the team to go through 'Detroit Lions' level of futility for a long stretch of time so that the Mexican American bandwagoning fans jump ship to a different team. That way this team won't get talked about 24/7/365 inflating the player's ego.

Won't be able to ever take this franchise seriously as a winning team until all three of those are addressed which probably will never happen in my lifetime. Until then, it's entertaining to watch them implode in the few games I actually do watch while spamming that Jason Garrett photoshopped in the Landry Hat jpg imo

I think 2 is the biggest reason for it all. But it will not change if he croaks because his son is just like him.

Robz4000
01-20-2022, 07:16 PM
Eh, at some point you gotta figure the NFL will rig a postseason for the 'Girls to get all the money that would result from them making a SB run (they won't win it obviously), so you got that to look forward to. Won't happen while Brady is around though.

Fat Brandon Bass
01-22-2022, 08:58 AM
:lol does Jerruh cut off each of these coach's balls as soon as they become HC? From Wade Phillips, The Bot, and now McBot they all sound exactly the same in their post game press conferences. Like defeated, cucked robots

"Obviously it's disappointing but proud of our team, we need to keep moving forward and improving"

Mark Celibate
01-22-2022, 01:13 PM
Eh, at some point you gotta figure the NFL will rig a postseason for the 'Girls to get all the money that would result from them making a SB run (they won't win it obviously), so you got that to look forward to. Won't happen while Brady is around though.

I honestly don't even care. One half me kinda wants them to succeed since I'm still a Dallas sports fan in general, but the other half of me wants them to keep failing miserably. It would be one thing if they were just a 'meh' franchise like the Panthers who just don't have talent, but this Jerry Jones circus represents everything I despise about the sh!tty, Dale Carnegie inspired post-Industrial West where 'marketing yourself' and 'dressing for success' takes precedence over hard work and results imo

Millennial_Messiah
01-23-2022, 11:04 PM
I honestly don't even care. One half me kinda wants them to succeed since I'm still a Dallas sports fan in general, but the other half of me wants them to keep failing miserably. It would be one thing if they were just a 'meh' franchise like the Panthers who just don't have talent, but this Jerry Jones circus represents everything I despise about the sh!tty, Dale Carnegie inspired post-Industrial West where 'marketing yourself' and 'dressing for success' takes precedence over hard work and results imo

Yep. As of 1.22.2022 I hereby declare that I have permanently changed my fandom to the Jacksonville Jaguars and I'm all aboard the Trevor Lawrence hype train. The Jaguars are from the Freedom State of Florida and the only red-leaning county/metro area with an NFL team. But most importantly, they are the only team in the entire NFL with a franchise quarterback with roughly the same length of hair as mine.

Go Jaguars :toast #GoJagsGo #DUUUUUUUUUUVAL

leemajors
01-27-2022, 11:48 AM
Quinn staying next year.

Mark Celibate
01-29-2022, 03:10 PM
McBot, Moore (and Cuckott/Zeke) all coming back next year :lol:lol:lol After the Mt Rushmore of Mediocrity loses in the Wild Card Round again next year, gonna laugh when cuckboy fans act shocked that their Super Bowl dreams were snatched from under their nose again

Meanwhile, I'm gonna join my nigga Millenial Messiah and start submitting 'Bandwagon Fan' applications. I want off this Jerruh circus tbh

FlAVaK
02-05-2022, 02:04 AM

Mark Celibate
02-05-2022, 08:17 AM
:lol:lol:lol

the year it was played in Jerryworld predictably ESPN ran “Will the Cowboys be the first team ever to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium?” Stories 24/7 all offseason despite having a pedestrian team. The above would just be more fodder for the sub 80 IQ cholo fans to get excited about tbh

leemajors
03-04-2022, 05:50 PM
Word is out they will straight up cut Cooper. Seems pretty dumb to me, but the person who gave he, Zeke and Dak their contracts keeps whining about the salary cap. I hate both Joneses.

SpursforSix
03-09-2022, 03:59 PM
Word is out they will straight up cut Cooper. Seems pretty dumb to me, but the person who gave he, Zeke and Dak their contracts keeps whining about the salary cap. I hate both Joneses.

Yeah...more than any other WR they had/have, he got open better than anyone. One of the best route runners in the league. And Dak needs a pretty big window. Or at least he did. I guess Lamb is the #1 until Dak throws him one to many hospital balls.
Gallup probably isn't going to be ready to start the season. Or at least near 100%. Too bad they don't have the same options for Zeke's contract.

jeebus
03-11-2022, 02:38 AM
Black Kirk Cousins :lmao

Mark Celibate
03-11-2022, 08:55 AM
:lol did he actually say that? Black Jared Goff still has a better ring to it imo Cousins could atleast produce with scrub rosters

leemajors
03-12-2022, 07:13 PM
Amari for a 5th and swapped sixths. Man Stephen Jones is a wizard

Millennial_Messiah
03-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Amari for a 5th and swapped sixths. Man Stephen Jones is a wizard
When can they trade Prescott and his full contract and cap hit for that vaunted compensatory 6th round pick and draft the next Tom Brady with said pick? Tbh

DJR210
03-15-2022, 01:25 PM
Thankfully Randy Gregory reneged on the team.. The Cowboys need to cleanse themselves of all their low IQ players. Gregory's boneheaded play against the Niners in crunch time was a primary reason they lost

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2022, 01:58 PM
Thankfully Randy Gregory reneged on the team.. The Cowboys need to cleanse themselves of all their low IQ players. Gregory's boneheaded play against the Niners in crunch time was a primary reason they lost

Gregory will follow the DeMarcus Ware line to the Broncos and probably keep the same number, too. Gregory like Ware will become a Super Bowl Champion and a member of the Broncos Ring of Honor with John Elway's winning franchise while Jerruh's shitty country club "team" will improve to 0-27, tbh. :lol

MultiTroll
03-15-2022, 02:08 PM
Any non extremists able to tell Gregorys talent level?

DJR210
03-15-2022, 02:41 PM
Von Miller will be a perfect replacement.. knows how to win. Not a fucking moron like Gregory

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2022, 04:32 PM

He's an above average pass rusher (mostly speed/finesse moves with the occasional bull rush; his calling card is speed), below average run defender, very undisciplined and has a long history of committing the most mind numbingly stupid penalties, especially on 3rd and 4th downs.

Mark Celibate
03-15-2022, 08:53 PM

He's a good pass rusher, with elite speed (although approaching 30). His sack numbers are slightly above average but he does generate a lot of pressure. However he has a knack for committing bone-headed penalties at the worst times tbh

Honestly thought he had All-Pro level talent, so it's too bad he wasted like 90% of his 20's smoking pot and getting one suspension after another.

Harry Callahan
03-16-2022, 11:14 AM
Gregory has been in the NFL seven YEARS and played roughly 55 games. It's too bad his impulsive temper (which boiled over in the most important game of the last two years - the 49er PO game) resulting in a huge penalty. Plus two pre-snap penalties as well. All boneheaded plays. He lacks discipline on the field (and off of it as well).

It's too bad that the team that tried to help him have an NFL career will not benefit much for all the headaches endured (drug suspensions, mental illness issues, etc.). The agent threw a monkey wrench in the deal because it was more convenient to have his client in Denver where he lives - he can babysit RG more directly. The whole contract thing was a smokescreen by the agent to poison the DC deal at the last minute. The CBA dictates player punishment as it relates to suspensions - in particular the drug suspensions. The player (Gregory) signed multiple contracts with the same boilerplate language previously. There was nothing new there.

I know there is no way to know for sure what a 21 or 22 YO guy will do. However, the Cowboys blew another 2nd round pick (sound familar?) on Gregory.

Hopefully they are past selecting guys in the draft with obvious character issues or injury histories. The track record has been very poor overall with the bad character players and injury risk guys.

When Jerry is no longer in the picture that will probably change for good, but will the Jones kids be able to effectively run the team AND put a truly competitive product on the field? Do they even care about the actual football product performing at a very high level? There will come a time when the local lemmings will stop showing up at the games. The blue collar season ticket holders who really can't afford the tickets (and seat licenses) have to sell some of their tickets to afford the games they do attend. Apathy could set in after all these years. I think the Cowboy fan base has been pretty loyal given the mediocre results of the last 25 years.

DJR210
03-16-2022, 08:19 PM
Gregory has been in the NFL seven YEARS and played roughly 55 games. It's too bad his impulsive temper (which boiled over in the most important game of the last two years - the 49er PO game) resulting in a huge penalty. Plus two pre-snap penalties as well. All boneheaded plays. He lacks discipline on the field (and off of it as well).

It's too bad that the team that tried to help him have an NFL career will not benefit much for all the headaches endured (drug suspensions, mental illness issues, etc.). The agent threw a monkey wrench in the deal because it was more convenient to have his client in Denver where he lives - he can babysit RG more directly. The whole contract thing was a smokescreen by the agent to poison the DC deal at the last minute. The CBA dictates player punishment as it relates to suspensions - in particular the drug suspensions. The player (Gregory) signed multiple contracts with the same boilerplate language previously. There was nothing new there.

I know there is no way to know for sure what a 21 or 22 YO guy will do. However, the Cowboys blew another 2nd round pick (sound familar?) on Gregory.

Hopefully they are past selecting guys in the draft with obvious character issues or injury histories. The track record has been very poor overall with the bad character players and injury risk guys.

When Jerry is no longer in the picture that will probably change for good, but will the Jones kids be able to effectively run the team AND put a truly competitive product on the field? Do they even care about the actual football product performing at a very high level? There will come a time when the local lemmings will stop showing up at the games. The blue collar season ticket holders who really can't afford the tickets (and seat licenses) have to sell some of their tickets to afford the games they do attend. Apathy could set in after all these years. I think the Cowboy fan base has been pretty loyal given the mediocre results of the last 25 years.

This idiot reneging at the last minute was a blessing in disguise for Dallas.. I'm sure the language in the contract he didn't like was something to protect the team financially in the event he gets suspended or had a performance clause. After he draws that dumbass holding penalty (tackles a guy who doesn't have the ball) in the playoff game that essentially ended our season, he gets up smiling and fucking laughing. He's talented, but you need smart players in key positions

Millennial_Messiah
03-17-2022, 01:43 PM
Jerruh and Stephen need to be arrested and incarcerated for tanking, :lmao

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/03/17/cowboys-set-to-release-lael-collins/

Mark Celibate
03-20-2022, 09:53 AM
:cry The Divisional Round dynasty was fun while it lasted

dbestpro
03-29-2022, 01:46 PM
Collins will be missed.

leemajors
03-30-2022, 10:04 AM
Collins will be missed.

If he is able to stay on the field a whole season, sure.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2022, 09:10 AM
If he is able to stay on the field a whole season, sure.

Terence Steele outperformed him last year.

Isitjustme?
04-15-2022, 04:27 AM
Kelvin Joseph possibly involved in a murder case now lmao

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33741135/sources-police-seek-speak-dallas-cowboys-kelvin-joseph-connection-fatal-shooting

Millennial_Messiah
05-26-2022, 04:14 PM
~21K~

Go Jags