View Full Version : MAGA Got Jimmer’d

spurraider21
01-07-2021, 08:40 AM

ElNono
01-07-2021, 10:38 AM
but, but... the storm!!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

RandomGuy
01-07-2021, 11:14 AM

heh. HE GETS TO READ HIS OWN VOTE COUNT.

sweet.

spurraider21
01-07-2021, 11:16 AM
heh. HE GETS TO READ HIS OWN VOTE COUNT.

sweet.
Al Gore certified his own election loss in January 2001. when dems tried objecting to Florida he shut it down.

Spurtacular
01-12-2021, 07:09 AM
Al Gore certified his own election loss in January 2001. when dems tried objecting to Florida he shut it down.

According to Pence, he didn't have that power anyhow. Maybe you should pay attention.

ChumpDumper
01-12-2021, 10:00 AM
According to Pence, he didn't have that power anyhow. Maybe you should pay attention.

Do you think he had that power, derp?

Yes or no.

Will Hunting
01-12-2021, 10:10 AM
I think that was SR’s entire point. Maybe you should pay attention.

Monostradamus
01-12-2021, 10:31 AM
:lmao Derp gonna derp

spurraider21
01-12-2021, 10:59 AM
derp getting Jimmer’d

spurraider21
01-12-2021, 11:00 AM
:lmao pence card

Spurminator
01-12-2021, 11:02 AM

Has it occurred to you that maybe you should reflect on all of the liars and rubes who convinced you for weeks that he did have that power?

Or are you content to just be a gullible punching bag because it's your only form of social interaction?

Spurtacular
01-12-2021, 11:07 AM
Has it occurred to you that maybe you should reflect on all of the liars and rubes who convinced you for weeks that he did have that power?

Or are you content to just be a gullible punching bag because it's your only form of social interaction?

This is rich coming from a guy who supports the cabal. But if you must know, I skeptically consider matters.

And then I come here and watch Chumpettes running with scissors.

Spurtacular
01-12-2021, 11:08 AM
I think that was SR’s entire point. Maybe you should pay attention.
I am paying attention.

Do you even know the basis for why Gore "shut it down"?

spurraider21
01-12-2021, 11:17 AM
I am paying attention.

Do you even know the basis for why Gore "shut it down"?
Yes because there are laws that dictate how the certification process goes and the VP doesn’t have unilateral authority to just decide which votes he feels like counting. Otherwise every VP in history would just randomly declare some states fraudulent to keep his party in power.

Which is something you were advocating for because you want authoritarian single party rule as long as it’s Trump. Because you’re part of the cult

ChumpDumper
01-12-2021, 11:18 AM
I am paying attention.

Do you even know the basis for why Gore "shut it down"?derp, you have a question pending.

Do you think Pence had the power to exclude electors last week on Trump's behalf?

Yes or no.

weebo
01-12-2021, 11:24 AM
JFC, derp is stupid but this is elite level stupidity ...gottdamnnn

Spurtacular
01-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Yes because there are laws that dictate how the certification process goes and the VP doesn’t have unilateral authority to just decide which votes he feels like counting. Otherwise every VP in history would just randomly declare some states fraudulent to keep his party in power.

Which is something you were advocating for because you want authoritarian single party rule as long as it’s Trump. Because you’re part of the cult

There were no alternative electors for Al Gore to consider. Nor was there any basis for him to not count the electors on the floor.

ChumpDumper
01-12-2021, 11:41 AM
There were no alternative electors for Al Gore to consider. Nor was there any basis for him to not count the electors on the floor.Same with Pence.:tu

Spurminator
01-12-2021, 11:45 AM
This is rich coming from a guy who supports the cabal. But if you must know, I skeptically consider matters.

You're not a skeptic if you've decided that the 2020 election amounts to a cabal.

Where's your skepticism against the people who convinced you the election was going to be overturned? You believed them for three months. You spent hours posting about it from your 50+ alts.

You've exercised zero skepticism when it comes to the conspiracy hawks that feed off your gullibility, and now they're disappearing along with their claims and you're pretending it never happened.

spurraider21
01-12-2021, 11:53 AM
There were no alternative electors for Al Gore to consider. Nor was there any basis for him to not count the electors on the floor.
Trump didn’t have dueling electors either :tu. All these states have laws on how electors are certified for the actual EC count. I walked you through some of them from the actual state codes.

Gore could have cited irregularities in Florida and just excluded their vote altogether. He’d have a majority of the remaining votes. But as I’ve said, nobody has that unilateral power. Nor should they. Even if that result would have prevented the Iraq war

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 01:17 AM
You're not a skeptic if you've decided that the 2020 election amounts to a cabal.

You're a sperm shielder is all. The math isn't that hard on this one, Sadbert.

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 01:18 AM
Where's your skepticism against the people who convinced you the election was going to be overturned?

If you bothered to pay attention, you'd know I've not said that's a hundred percent for sure.

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 01:19 AM
Trump didn’t have dueling electors either :tu

LOL No

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 01:22 AM
Gore could have cited irregularities in Florida and just excluded their vote altogether. He’d have a majority of the remaining votes. But as I’ve said, nobody has that unilateral power. Nor should they. Even if that result would have prevented the Iraq war

He would've been ignoring "the law" that says it must be in writing by a Rep and a Senator, for which he did not have the latter. Just going by the constrictions that you think are in place (and aren't).

I think it's an interesting proposition, what if Gore had not accepted the Florida electors. I suppose it would have went to the House as per the Constitution; and Repubs had that vote. So again, comparing 2000 to 2020 is fool hearted.

Blake
01-13-2021, 01:41 AM
If you bothered to pay attention, you'd know I've not said that's a hundred percent for sure.

Because you're a spineless pussy

spurraider21
01-13-2021, 01:49 AM
He would've been ignoring "the law" that says it must be in writing by a Rep and a Senator, for which he did not have the latter. Just going by the constrictions that you think are in place (and aren't).

I think it's an interesting proposition, what if Gore had not accepted the Florida electors. I suppose it would have went to the House as per the Constitution; and Repubs had that vote. So again, comparing 2000 to 2020 is fool hearted.
no, if he didnt accept florida (not the VP has the discretion, but playing along), then Gore would have had a majority of the electoral votes that did count

spurraider21
01-13-2021, 01:50 AM
LOL No

yes

All these states have laws on how electors are certified for the actual EC count. I walked you through some of them from the actual state codes.

American Citizen
01-13-2021, 02:13 AM
The best is yet to come.

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 02:16 AM
Because you're a spineless pussy

Big talk won't get you hand, cuckold.

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 02:18 AM
no, if he didnt accept florida (not the VP has the discretion, but playing along), then Gore would have had a majority of the electoral votes that did count

Without 270, it goes to the House.

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 02:19 AM
yes

All these states have laws on how electors are certified for the actual EC count. I walked you through some of them from the actual state codes.

Their power is plenary. State laws don't supersede The Constitution. Not sorry.

spurraider21
01-13-2021, 02:19 AM
Without 270, it goes to the House.
you need a majority of the electoral votes. if floridas votes were rejected and didnt count, you wouldnt need 270 to hit a majority

Spurtacular
01-13-2021, 02:21 AM
you need a majority of the electoral votes. if floridas votes were rejected and didnt count, you wouldnt need 270 to hit a majority

270 is a majority. Anything less is a plurality for which it goes to a vote by the house.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2021, 02:22 AM
The best is yet to come.Trump's impeachment.

Trump's leaving office.

Trump's Senate trial.

14th.

A lot to look forward to.:tu

spurraider21
01-13-2021, 02:29 AM
Their power is plenary. State laws don't supersede The Constitution. Not sorry.
your apology isnt needed. we know the law. we've seen it play out for centuries. there is no precedent or legal authority for anything you are saying, as usual

spurraider21
01-13-2021, 02:30 AM
270 is a majority. Anything less is a plurality for which it goes to a vote by the house.
if florida's electoral votes werent counted, then there would only have been 513 electoral votes altogether, and 257 would have been a majority

Spurtacular
01-16-2021, 05:22 AM
if florida's electoral votes werent counted, then there would only have been 513 electoral votes altogether, and 257 would have been a majority

It takes a majority of all electors, not all electors cast. It's in the Constitution. There's a process for when that doesn't occur; and it's not well, this guy has the most electors. Not sorry, Lite.

spurraider21
01-16-2021, 12:36 PM
It takes a majority of all electors, not all electors cast. It's in the Constitution. There's a process for when that doesn't occur; and it's not well, this guy has the most electors. Not sorry, Lite.
“Majority of the number of electors appointed”

republicans in Congress were literally trying to throw out votes ignored entire states, not flip them

Spurtacular
01-16-2021, 03:16 PM
“Majority of the number of electors appointed”

republicans in Congress were literally trying to throw out votes ignored entire states, not flip them

Nice side step. No 270, no automatic win. It is what it is.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2021, 03:21 PM
:lol Trump lost

Ef-man
01-16-2021, 03:54 PM
Like Jimmer looking to extend his career, I hear that trump will be running for the position of bunker inspector in a municipality in shanghai, chyna.

Spurtacular
01-16-2021, 04:20 PM
Like Jimmer looking to extend his career, I hear that trump will be running for the position of bunker inspector in a municipality in shanghai, chyna.

I bet that sounded funny in your head.

spurraider21
01-16-2021, 04:24 PM
Nice side step. No 270, no automatic win. It is what it is.
constitution doesnt say 270. it says majority of the electoral votes. if a state doesnt cast electoral votes (no results certified), then the amount needed for a majority would shrink

Spurtacular
01-16-2021, 04:33 PM
constitution doesnt say 270. it says majority of the electoral votes. if a state doesnt cast electoral votes (no results certified), then the amount needed for a majority would shrink

There has been elector recipient leaders who didn't receive more than half of the available votes before, and the process played out according (IE not automatic election). Look it up.

Ef-man
01-16-2021, 04:36 PM
I bet derptacular thought jimmer and trump had talent.

:lmao

Spurtacular
01-16-2021, 04:40 PM
:cry

I know I've told you how unimportant you are. It is what it is.

ElNono
01-16-2021, 04:40 PM
I bet derptacular thought jimmer and trump had talent.

:lmao

The fixation with a scrub like Jimmer really pushes his OCD to the forefront...

spurraider21
01-16-2021, 04:58 PM
There has been elector recipient leaders who didn't receive more than half of the available votes before, and the process played out according (IE not automatic election). Look it up.
"available votes"

if a state doesnt have certified results (or were successfully objected to by congress), there would be less than 538 available electoral votes

Spurtacular
01-16-2021, 05:11 PM
"available votes"

if a state doesnt have certified results (or were successfully objected to by congress), there would be less than 538 available electoral votes

538 doesn't go down just because fraudulent electors aren't accepted, Lite.

But if the swing states didn't give their fraudulent electors to Biden, then Trump is in the lead and you're arguing that he won anyhow. :lol

ChumpDumper
01-16-2021, 05:19 PM
:lol Trump lost

spurraider21
01-16-2021, 05:24 PM
538 doesn't go down just because fraudulent electors aren't accepted, Lite.

But if the swing states didn't give their fraudulent electors to Biden, then Trump is in the lead and you're arguing that he won anyhow. :lol
we're talking fantasy to begin with since there were no fraudulent votes and congress already confirmed all of them

but even you dont understand what the republicans were trying to do :lol... they didnt have alternate electors to choose from. all they were trying to do was NOT count the electors from PA, GA, etc. there were no grounds to "flip" any states, just to exclude them if the objections held

Spurtacular
01-16-2021, 05:52 PM
we're talking fantasy to begin with since there were no fraudulent votes and congress already confirmed all of them

but even you dont understand what the republicans were trying to do :lol... they didnt have alternate electors to choose from. all they were trying to do was NOT count the electors from PA, GA, etc. there were no grounds to "flip" any states, just to exclude them if the objections held

I understand what you like to tell yourself. Alternative electors have effectively been submitted before. Not my fault you hate history.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2021, 05:56 PM
I understand what you like to tell yourself. Alternative electors have effectively been submitted before. Not my fault you hate history.There were none in this case, derp.

spurraider21
01-16-2021, 06:16 PM
I understand what you like to tell yourself. Alternative electors have effectively been submitted before. Not my fault you hate history.
before, yes.

in the 2020 election, no.

Ef-man
01-18-2021, 04:29 PM
Trump's impeachment.

Trump's leaving office.

Trump's Senate trial.

14th.

A lot to look forward to.:tu

:tu

Less than two days away from throwing out the trash.

Spurtacular
01-18-2021, 04:59 PM
before, yes.

in the 2020 election, no.

:cry Nuh uh :cry

Winehole23
01-18-2021, 05:05 PM
:cry Nuh uh :cryso then, what's Trump's path to victory?

Ef-man
01-19-2021, 02:44 AM
so then, what's Trump's path to victory?

Derp is still in denial, so the answer is, moar coping posts and coping threads.

Only hope for him is if he gets banned from creating new threads as they are showing how bad he hurts inside.

He has to come to terms, Biden won, trump lost.

ElNono
01-19-2021, 05:58 AM

Can you imagine if he's barred from running in the future? There's just not enough copium, tbh

Brazil
01-19-2021, 10:09 AM
:cry Nuh uh :cry

:cry where is my tick tock :cry

MultiTroll
01-19-2021, 10:26 AM
:lol