PDA

View Full Version : our quaint tradition of not prosecuting ex-presidents has outlived its usefullness

RandomGuy
01-07-2021, 11:00 AM
by my count there are still a few documented cases of obstruction of justice that have not passed the statute of limitations

we have the call where he attempted to convince the SOS of Georgia to tamper with the election

inciting a riot

I'm sure there will be others once the rocks are kicked over. they can't hide/delete it all.

Plus the ammo in the tubes in the state of NY, whose investigations are ongoing into various financial crimes that will probably inform federal prosecutors looking into the Trump family financial fraud and money laundering.

Did I miss anything?

weebo
01-07-2021, 11:07 AM
by my count there are still a few documented cases of obstruction of justice that have not passed the statute of limitations

we have the call where he attempted to convince the SOS of Georgia to tamper with the election

inciting a riot

I'm sure there will be others once the rocks are kicked over. they can't hide/delete it all.

Plus the ammo in the tubes in the state of NY, whose investigations are ongoing into various financial crimes that will probably inform federal prosecutors looking into the Trump family financial fraud and money laundering.

Did I miss anything?

370K dead to the Trump plague.

hater
01-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Obsession with lame duck Dump is funny to watch tbqh

weebo
01-07-2021, 11:14 AM

Not an obsession but a responsibility....this lame duck is like a trapped animal...willing to do anything to save his own hide and you want to close your eyes? FOH :lol

spurraider21
01-07-2021, 11:18 AM
hater yesterday: trump is so incompetent, iran should attack us now, and they'd beat us in a war within 5 days
also hater: whats the point of removing trump

MultiTroll
01-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Did I miss anything?
The pipe bombs found at DNC and RNC.
Of course Rump will claim he had nothing to do with it. He couldn't be prosecuted for that as no direct evidence to tie him.
But if that doesn't show how dangerous this phuck is....

LOL Twitter suspends him for 24 hours. If his bullshit during the riot isn't bannable then what is?

spurraider21
01-07-2021, 11:27 AM
stochastic terrorism

Spurs Homer
01-07-2021, 11:33 AM
Aiding and abetting and conspiring with the country that attacked our elections in 2016
sexual assaults/rape, 8 billion in arms sales to middle east countries, money laundering, tax fraud...

hater
01-07-2021, 12:14 PM
hater yesterday: trump is so incompetent, iran should attack us now, and they'd beat us in a war within 5 days
also hater: whats the point of removing trump

Trump was not guarding the Capitol.

American incompetence obviously goes beyond Trump (see Lybia, Syria) and now the easy fall of the Capitol

hater
01-07-2021, 12:15 PM
Not an obsession but a responsibility....this lame duck is like a trapped animal...willing to do anything to save his own hide and you want to close your eyes? FOH :lol

Meh you obsessive nigas have wanted Dump behind bars since day one of his presidency. FOH

ChumpDumper
01-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Meh you obsessive nigas have wanted Dump behind bars since day one of his presidency. FOH

To be fair, he was a criminal long before that.

weebo
01-07-2021, 01:05 PM

Meh....i actually wanted him dead.

Frenchfred
01-07-2021, 02:28 PM
there is a need for prosecution to tell people that this is not okay to behave this way. Even though this is probably going to stir more shit with trumptards, Biden cannot give them a pass. He needs to appear strong and he needs to apply the law.

RandomGuy
01-07-2021, 02:43 PM
370K dead to the Trump plague.

hundreds of thousands of counts of negligent homicide? not realistic, no matter how appropriate it might be, sadly.

Gross incompetence is just not punishable criminally. Might make an interesting class action lawsuit tho.

RandomGuy
01-07-2021, 02:44 PM
there is a need for prosecution to tell people that this is not okay to behave this way. Even though this is probably going to stir more shit with trumptards, Biden cannot give them a pass. He needs to appear strong and he needs to apply the law.

eyup. sums it up.

Either we have the rule of law... or we don't.

Frenchfred
01-07-2021, 02:55 PM
eyup. sums it up.

Either we have the rule of law... or we don't.

I fear that as usual the democrats won't have the guts to do anything.

Spurs Homer
01-07-2021, 03:15 PM
El paso gunman sent by trump to kill messicans

”caravans are invading our country” = incitement

pittsburgh jews - killer sent by trump = incitement

pipe bomber in van (band name alert!) - trump supporter = incitement

michigan kidnap plot against big gretsch= incitement (trump encouraged/sent killers to michigan) = incitement