PDA

View Full Version : Trump fans plan to attack again on January 19-20 2021 this time armed and to death. Will this happen?

hater
01-08-2021, 09:47 AM
So there are talks on the webs and my sauces say they have been confirming that their next and final attack will be on January 19 or 20

Anyone else have some info on this. Is this credible?

They say they have lots of police, security sercives on their side.

spurraider21
01-08-2021, 09:48 AM
Sky news or RT?

hater
01-08-2021, 09:50 AM
I would say for thos scenario to happen a lot more trumptards would have to be sacrificed first.

- trumptards do some protests in next few days and a dozen or so get killed
- this would incite more anger and some police, security who were on the fence could possibly mutiny. We would then have areas of cities in a pra tical battle zone

This is why deep state right now has to be very careful not to overextend their punishment right now.

hater
01-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Sky news or RT?

Parler and other social media platforms tbqh.

spurraider21
01-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Then to answer your question, no it’s not credible

hater
01-08-2021, 09:57 AM

Well the problem is those same platforms said last week that trump fans would walk into the Capitol. And it happened

Lets hope our security services dont have same mindset as you.

RandomGuy
01-08-2021, 09:58 AM
So there are talks on the webs and my sauces say they have been confirming that their next and final attack will be on January 19 or 20

They telegraphed what they would do on Jan 6th.

I see little reason to doubt them now.

They were emboldened and there will be blood. If not on Jan 20th, there will be more right-wing terrorist attacks. Too many people have got too many guns and have worked themselves into too much a rage to avoid that. They already have a martyr, and will have a string of arrests to convince themselves the "End Times" are here.

Religion poisons everything, and no small number of evangelicals now believe that Bible Events are going down and they need to fight the anti-christ now.

This is a toxic environment.

RandomGuy
01-08-2021, 10:00 AM

If ISIS says it wants to kill you on an ISIS friendly website, are they lying?

JamStone
01-08-2021, 10:10 AM
Well, can’t put anything past them at this point. Drunk enough on stupid. And dumb enough on dogma. Scary part is that now with beefed up security and the new fencing, it would require more extensive planning and brighter minds. Not quite sure the caliber of brain power the leadership of some of these groups have.

But that said, there is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.

hater
01-08-2021, 10:27 AM
https://twitter.com/SUNSETSAPPHICS/status/1347066491519201286?s=19

boutons_deux
01-08-2021, 10:30 AM

Winehole23
01-08-2021, 10:42 AM
1347555316863553542Trump's going to keep *doing shit*

JamStone
01-08-2021, 10:43 AM
If a group does assemble, it won’t be the same type of folks as the mob Wednesday. Won’t be hicks with doobies and 60 year old grandma Apprentice fans. If it happens, this will be the militia type hicks with tactical gear and assault rifles. If they’re dumb enough to organize and do this, it would likely have a much different look than Wednesday. I hope they’re not dumb enough. But that’d be like hoping Trump isn’t psychotic enough to burn down the country for his own bruised ego.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2021, 10:45 AM
DC will be an armed camp for the inauguration. The only question is how much the feds and local police choose to hide it.

I think the LARPers will hit softer targets closer to their homes.

hater
01-08-2021, 10:45 AM
https://twitter.com/DianaNC/status/1347568264667389955?s=19

pgardn
01-08-2021, 10:52 AM
If a group does assemble, it won’t be the same type of folks as the mob Wednesday. Won’t be hicks with doobies and 60 year old grandma Apprentice fans. If it happens, this will be the militia type hicks with tactical gear and assault rifles. If they’re dumb enough to organize and do this, it would likely have a much different look than Wednesday. I hope they’re not dumb enough. But that’d be like hoping Trump isn’t psychotic enough to burn down the country for his own bruised ego.

they will have to be very serious because they will all die.
After of the response yesterday they will get their fight with a real military and they will lose.

DMX7
01-08-2021, 11:02 AM

They say a lot of things, don't they? It's not all true.

DMX7
01-08-2021, 11:02 AM
Sky news or RT?

Very good point. RT was love it.

JamStone
01-08-2021, 11:03 AM
After of the response yesterday they will get their fight with a real military and they will lose.

Agree. That’s why I prefaced the notion with “ifs.” And if there are some dumb enough to do it, they will be the ones who are that serious, with at least the tacit acknowledgment that they could die. There are some of those people out there. I don’t know how many if any will decide to go through with an attack. But believe there are some people willing to give their lives for what they believe in their own deluded minds is the right thing.

hater
01-08-2021, 11:04 AM
They say a lot of things, don't they? It's not all true.

They said theyd walk into Capitol in Jan 6.

Hope our security services dont share your innocence

BD24
01-08-2021, 11:05 AM
DC will be an armed camp for the inauguration. The only question is how much the feds and local police choose to hide it.

I think the LARPers will hit softer targets closer to their homes.
This tbh.

If they are dumb enough to try this on the capital they will be met with a hell of a lot more resistance this time around I imagine

hater
01-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Agree. That’s why I prefaced the notion with “ifs.” And if there are some dumb enough to do it, they will be the ones who are that serious, with at least the tacit acknowledgment that they could die. There are some of those people out there. I don’t know how many if any will decide to go through with an attack. But believe there are some people willing to give their lives for what they believe in their own deluded minds is the right thing.

The ones to watch out for would be ex military and special ops that are w Trump.

Lets not kid ourselves out of 50 million ardent followers Id guess at least a couple thousand are ex marine, special ops, military who are trained with weapons, secret communications and evading detection

See Tim McVeigh....

Lets hope for a peaceful transfer of power :tu. But its on both sides to make that happen

DMX7
01-08-2021, 11:08 AM
They said theyd walk into Capitol in Jan 6.

Hope our security services dont share your innocence

I said it's not "all" true. What the Trump people did yesterday was very predictable but that the police weren't ready wasn't IMO.

We do need lot of security though. But I'm not expecting insiders to help stop the event.

hater
01-08-2021, 11:08 AM
I said it's not "all" true. What the Trump people did yesterday was very predictable but that the police weren't ready wasn't IMO.

And this could repeat itself tbqh

DMX7
01-08-2021, 11:09 AM
And this could repeat itself tbqh

I agree. We do need a lot of security though. But I'm not expecting insiders to help stop the event.

Winehole23
01-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Trump isn't the guy to hasten the nation's healing nor the guy to preserve the peace after a failed coup he egged on, crowd bopped on over to the US Congress and took the legislative branch out of operation for a second.

Trump should be impeached again.

spurraider21
01-08-2021, 11:10 AM
This tbh.

If they are dumb enough to try this on the capital they will be met with a hell of a lot more resistance this time around I imagine
half the secret service and security be like

https://i.gifer.com/9F8k.gif

DMX7
01-08-2021, 11:11 AM
Trump isn't the guy to hasten the nation's healing nor the guy to preserve the peace after a failed coup he egged on, crowd bopped on over to the US Congress and took the legislative branch out of operation for a second.

Trump should be impeached again.

I think it's getting closer to happening. Even if it doesn't, Trump should be charged with what he did the second Biden is sworn in.

boutons_deux
01-08-2021, 11:15 AM
Trash's criminal cult mob may attack again Jan 20, but Trash tweets today that he won't there leading them.

Hawley and Cruz can fill in.

Winehole23
01-08-2021, 11:20 AM
HQ vibe; Abba at full volume

https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/indiatoday/images/story/202101/pjimage__9__0_1200x768.jpeg?HV3B3MwwtX_CrlL8_WXMs. kYuGhupD6n&size=770:433

Screengrabs from viral video: L - Trump advisor Kimberly Guilfoyle dancing; C- Donald Trump Junior recording a message for soon-to-be-rioters; R - Donald Trump and daughter Ivanka observing crowd gathered at Capitol Hill through monitors.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2021, 11:35 AM
It was Laura Brannigan, but yeah-- what an insane soundtrack for the watch party.

I'm glad Junior got all of them on video to use in opposition ads. Fuck every last one of them.

boutons_deux
01-08-2021, 11:38 AM
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/135117326_2856565661333407_4814427291431091423_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=V24JCQ86zGMAX_6MuTA&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=3851b6cbbfd9fb9d44dcb15a4a62fab9&oe=601F4840

SnakeBoy
01-08-2021, 12:07 PM

You joined Parler :lol

I heard they make you give them all your personal info including a copy of your drivers license. Is that what you did?

baseline bum
01-08-2021, 12:11 PM
I have been saying for months they were going to march on the inauguration and a couple of stochastic terrorists would actually make an attempt to kill President Biden. They just tried a coup and there were no repercussions, they just got to walk out of the Capitol and go home after it failed.

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Sky news or RT?
All the parlerphiles are planning another rally on January 20th and saying they’re bringing muh guns this time.

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 12:18 PM

I heard they make you give them all your personal info including a copy of your drivers license. Is that what you did?
There’s a twitter account @parlertakes that provides updates on the stupid shit they say :lol

On top of the info you have to give, their terms of service include an indemnification where you need to pay for Parler’s defense if it gets sued over something you tweet.

ElNono
01-08-2021, 12:31 PM

just a shame neither rmt or derp are those people, tbh

hater
01-08-2021, 12:34 PM

No I didnt. Search parler or january 19 in twatter

Simple as american cheese

ChumpDumper
01-08-2021, 12:36 PM

That's if you want to be verified.

SnakeBoy
01-08-2021, 12:42 PM
No I didnt. Search parler or january 19 in twatter

I'm not on twitter. My shit posting is restricted to a shit sub forum of a message board for a once great but now shit NBA team. I have a FB account but I only use it to see pictures of what people I know are having for dinner.

hater
01-08-2021, 12:47 PM
I'm not on twitter. My shit posting is restricted to a shit sub forum of a message board for a once great but now shit NBA team. I have a FB account but I only use it to see pictures of what people I know are having for dinner.

:tu

I dont follow, tweet or retweet on twatter. Just read latest news/tweets. Very helpful to get latest info.

Funny cause today my acccount said its suspended. AlthoughI have never posted anythinh. Just searches.

To be fair I didnt create my account. Some chinese asshole somehow used one of my email addresses to create it years ago.

hater
01-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Oh and I havent logged into FB in over 1 year. I had planned to this christmas vacation to say hi to a few peeps but instead got drunk almost every day w close family :lol

hater
01-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Today I just installed Signal. An encrypted MSM app that I will try to replace Whatsapp with. Whatasp just changed their user agreements to shittier shit than ever.

Im done w that

Reck
01-08-2021, 12:51 PM
DC will be full of snipers heading into Trump's last week.

It'll be like that scene in 28 weeks later where the snipers where in every roof picking the infected and humans off systematically.

Spurs Homer
01-08-2021, 12:55 PM
The ones to watch out for would be ex military and special ops that are w Trump.

Lets not kid ourselves out of 50 million ardent followers Id guess at least a couple thousand are ex marine, special ops, military who are trained with weapons, secret communications and evading detection

See Tim McVeigh....

Lets hope for a peaceful transfer of power :tu. But its on both sides to make that happen

Except they are all - like you and dmc -

treasonous pussies who believe the words of the biggest liars on the planet

and are not worthy of the oath they once took. kill them all

SnakeBoy
01-08-2021, 01:01 PM

I dont follow, tweet or retweet on twatter. Just read latest news/tweets. Very helpful to get latest info.

Funny cause today my acccount said its suspended. AlthoughI have never posted anythinh. Just searches.

To be fair I didnt create my account. Some chinese asshole somehow used one of my email addresses to create it years ago.

I do look at texags politics forum (that's where I steal most of my troll material for this forum from) but I don't have an account. Years ago I joined to trigger da conservatards with material from this forum but they banned me immediately. Conservatives are sensitive.

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 01:05 PM
I do look at texags politics forum (that's where I steal most of my troll material for this forum from) but I don't have an account. Years ago I joined to trigger da conservatards with material from this forum but they banned me immediately. Conservatives are sensitive.
Have you ever used my posts to trigger Texags? I’ll be disappointed if the answer is no :lol

spurraider21
01-08-2021, 01:13 PM
DC will be full of snipers heading into Trump's last week.

It'll be like that scene in 28 weeks later where the snipers where in every roof picking the infected and humans off systematically.

half the secret service and security be like

https://i.gifer.com/9F8k.gif

SnakeBoy
01-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Have you ever used my posts to trigger Texags? I’ll be disappointed if the answer is no :lol

I don't remember whose post I stole. It was years ago and like I said they banned me immediately :lol

SnakeBoy
01-08-2021, 01:20 PM

Starting to get some decent material over there again

Check this out
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3174573

RandomGuy
01-08-2021, 01:29 PM

Plays stupid games... win stupid prizes.

baseline bum
01-08-2021, 01:30 PM

Check this out

Not a bad idea to drone the Trumptards. Disappointed to hear you're the Milli Vanilli of trolling. BUMP rolling in his grave at this news.

ElNono
01-08-2021, 01:31 PM
Today I just installed Signal. An encrypted MSM app that I will try to replace Whatsapp with. Whatasp just changed their user agreements to shittier shit than ever.

Im done w that

I had Signal for a while... however:

Israeli Phone-hacking Firm Claims It Can Now Break Into Encrypted Signal App
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/tech-news/.premium-israeli-spy-tech-firm-says-it-can-break-into-signal-app-previously-considered-safe-1.9368581

hater
01-08-2021, 01:37 PM
I had Signal for a while... however:

Israeli Phone-hacking Firm Claims It Can Now Break Into Encrypted Signal App
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/tech-news/.premium-israeli-spy-tech-firm-says-it-can-break-into-signal-app-previously-considered-safe-1.9368581

Sure but Im not using it for international spying or plannikg to take down a government :lol

It beats Facebook selling all your shit, taking ownership of all your shit and rubbing products in your face every minute.

Oh and facebook also gives most ur data to Israel, US etc

ElNono
01-08-2021, 01:38 PM
Sure but Im not using it for international spying or plannikg to take down a government :lol

It beats Facebook selling all your shit, taking ownership of all your shit and rubbing products in your face every minute.

Oh and facebook also gives most ur data to Israel, US etc

Don't disagree

hater
01-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Don't disagree

I also use nextcloud which is basically your own personal facebook, whatsapp, doc sharing server

Pretty great but have not yet got most of my friends, family to adopt it.

What would be amazing is the ability to make a network of nextclouds. Basically a distributed facebook, whatsapp thats fully owned by all :tu

ElNono
01-08-2021, 01:54 PM
I also use nextcloud which is basically your own personal facebook, whatsapp, doc sharing server

Pretty great but have not yet got most of my friends, family to adopt it.

What would be amazing is the ability to make a network of nextclouds. Basically a distributed facebook, whatsapp thats fully owned by all :tu

We use nextcloud at work, tbh...

hater
01-08-2021, 02:02 PM
We use nextcloud at work, tbh...

RandomGuy
01-08-2021, 02:08 PM

Check this out

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/suspected-pipe-bombs-in-washington-dc/@@screenshot.gif

Your cult members will kill someone.

You will shrug it off.

Maybe blame antifa? :lol

JPB
01-08-2021, 02:34 PM
If there are trumpers retarded enough to put their nose at Biden's Inauguration, they're gonna get shot like rabbits. And the police will be under big scrutiny after the 6th fiasco from now on.

Not sure if this has to be taken seriously or that's just online flexing, but they'd probably be arrested before Inauguration Day anyway if they're dumb enough to publicly say they want a blood bath.

DMC
01-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Not to the death. Fat sheep don't break fences to find food.

DMC
01-08-2021, 02:45 PM
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/suspected-pipe-bombs-in-washington-dc/@@screenshot.gif

You will shrug it off.

Like saying a good republican is a dead republican? Like that?

ChumpDumper
01-08-2021, 02:47 PM
whataboutornado engaged here too

koriwhat
01-08-2021, 02:55 PM
The acab crowd wants more cops & military at the capitol. lol

koriwhat
01-08-2021, 02:56 PM

You will shrug it off.

lol the faux concern... where was your concern for david dorn or the rest of those who were killed at the hands of antifa/blm over the summer?

ElNono
01-08-2021, 03:03 PM

Only if they're going to use their guns, tbh

Will Hunting
01-08-2021, 03:06 PM
:cry muh David Dorn :cry

Dorn’s daughter has said she finds it sickening he MAGAtards use her dad as a political football.

SnakeBoy
01-08-2021, 03:08 PM

It's the unity Biden promised

koriwhat
01-08-2021, 04:35 PM
It's the unity Biden promised

F Biden and his bs unity; rot in hell Beijing Biden!

Leetonidas
01-08-2021, 04:42 PM
^some grade A level, thought provoking discourse right there. very insightful

spurraider21
01-08-2021, 04:58 PM
F Biden and his bs unity; rot in hell Beijing Biden!
you didnt tell god to bless him though

koriwhat
01-08-2021, 07:02 PM
you didnt tell god to bless him though

He'll have to deal with that himself when he meets his maker.

baseline bum
01-08-2021, 07:03 PM
He'll have to deal with that himself when he meets his maker.

Pretty sure he's met his parents before

koriwhat
01-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Pretty sure he's met his parents before

Hardy har har

clambake
01-08-2021, 08:48 PM
Goober calftat checking in

Spurminator
01-13-2021, 01:47 PM

LOL

Winehole23
01-13-2021, 01:50 PM
Like saying a good republican is a dead republican? Like that?You are the only poster pushing this narrative here.

DMC
01-13-2021, 10:50 PM
You are the only poster pushing this narrative here.

:lol

CosmicCowboy
01-14-2021, 06:29 AM
Might be a few localized protests and Trump trains but nothing big happens the 19th/20th. Any wackos that show up in DC armed will be shut down hard.

Will Hunting
01-14-2021, 06:38 AM
Might be a few localized protests and Trump trains but nothing big happens the 19th/20th. Any wackos that show up in DC armed will be shut down hard.
Yup. AirBnB is also nixing reservations in the DC area next week, and Bowser night my shut the hotels where the MAGAtards usually stay down.

Id love to see a big standoff where a couple hundred MAGA terrorists get mowed down, but it’s not happening.

boutons_deux
01-14-2021, 07:23 AM
It's all talk for next time. Many can't fly, do hotels have access to No Fly list? Air BnB cancelled all reservations in the DC area.

"shoot to kill" the whites, kill anybody who breaches a barrier, kill just like the cops do with blacks